• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dad Crush - Mercedes Mac

konami

Doolls VIP
Dad Crush - Mercedes Mac



Mercedes Mac - What Happens In the Tent, Stays in the Tent (Mercedes Mac Debut)

Released: September 3, 2025

I wanted to reconnect with my stepdaughter, so I suggested a camping trip, I thought we were going to prepare smores, make a fire, and get cozy. Turns out that getting cozy for her meant fucking my brains out. The first chance she got, she undressed and spread her legs, so I could see how wet her pussy was. Sure, she was masturbating all alone, but I could tell it was all for me. She didn't even flinch when I walked inside the tent with my dick out. All I had to say was "don't tell your mom" for her to put her lips around my hard cock. I didn't know she could suck a dick like that! Ever since that trip, I couldn't stop thinking about how good her mouth felt. I guess she was also thinking about me because she tried to finish what we started the second we got home. That was our chance to connect, so as long as my wife was not around, I was down for slipping my dick inside her cunt and creating some more stepdad-stepdaughter memories.

Trailer

Preview:


DadCrush.25.09.03.Mercedes.Mac.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1523 MB | Duration: 40 min | Video: 1920x1080, 5359 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top