• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only gay! Passion and lots of sex!

Czech Hunter 311

Czech Hunter 311

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 46 min 23 s


Description: On the last day of school, just before summer holidays, I got invited to a grill party. A friend I haven't seen for some time called me and invited me to a party to celebrate the end of school. I was more than happy to go, of course. Nice weather, even nicer boys, free meat and booze. What else could a guy like me ask for? As I expected, people at the party got drunk pretty fast. I just had to find the right moment to talk to them alone. Which wasn't easy but I know how to separate the prey from it's herd. One by one all the boys fell victims of my lust. They were difficult to talk into it but they all were greedy. They planned a big drinking night in the centre so the more money, the better. Summer was just starting for them. And summer can be a very expensive time of year.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 428 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 312

Czech Hunter 312

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 55 min 50 s


Description: I wanted to try to pick up a guy on a bus, just to spice things up. And I got two! They wanted to go jogging. So I invited myself to go with them. I was a bit intrusive but they didn't mind it that much. One of the boys had a bad back so I suggested that his friend should give him a massage. They laughed at me. Then I offered them money. It took a few minutes but I managed to talk them into it. What started with a massage turned into crazy and serious stuff. I didn't expect the guys would have the balls for it. I made them to do very nasty things to each other while people were walking by the trees we were hiding behind. When I joined them, we had to be very careful. The boys moaned so loud we almost got caught. I doubt they went jogging after I was gone.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 515 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 313

Czech Hunter 313

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cum In Ass, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 36 min 25 s


Description: I was looking around a mall for teenagers but it was hard to find any. It's summer so most of them were sleeping off hangover or working part-times. Then I spot two very young looking boys. Jakub and Andrej were classmates finishing high school next year, so freshly 18 years old. I offered them a lift in exchange for a little interview. We had a nice talk and Jakub agreed to talk about more delicate subjects. For the right price, of course. We went for a walk into a nearby park. Kuba hated being single, summer is not a good time to be alone. On the other hand, it made him easy to talk into more experimental stuff. I thought he was straight but he enjoyed my presence almost too much. This was one of the best encounters I had this summer.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 337 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 314

Czech Hunter 314

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cum In Ass, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 41 min 18 s


Description: I've always liked football. At one point in my life, I was even considering a football player career. That's why I was very excited when I met a guy who was on the way to a local football field. A group of friends decided to have a nice afternoon match. I was told that only boys would be there, which made me even more excited. And it was amazing, it was almost impossible to choose from all those cuties. Eventually I found two that were willing to talk and even to show some skin. The field was just next to a street so we couldn't do more than showing dicks. Fortunately, the boys knew the area well and took me to a nearby forest where we had all the privacy we needed. There I put their friendship on a whole new level.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 317

Czech Hunter 317

Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 42 min 41 s


Description: I was hunting for summer boys today. I went to a local outside pool, sat down, and started drinking. I immediately noticed three cute guys drinking and chatting nearby. I sat to their table, almost expecting to get punched for bothering them. I was surprised how nice and talkative they were. Especially the cutie who was in financial trouble. That caught my attention right away. His friends weren't that happy about me trying to bribe him into some crazy stuff so one by one they left. I was with him alone, all I had to do was to take him somewhere less crowded. I brought a lot of money with me today. I knew I could get anything I wanted from him. His empty wallet was a pressing issue for him. We went into a nearby forest where a big surprise waited for us both.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 391 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 318

Czech Hunter 318

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 45 min 32 s


Description: I wanted to experiment a little today. I went to a large park full of people and looked for boys. This time I avoided groups and searched for lone guys. I met a student of veterinary medicine named Lukas. I talked him into showing me his cute body. But I had much bigger task for him. I wanted a threesome and Lukas was supposed to find and convince another guy to participate. It wasn't easy but finally we ran into a former lifter who had a very nice body and was willing to consider our offer. I was very horny and not willing to wander around looking for the "perfect" spot. I took them both behind the bushes right next to a path full of people. The boys were very inexperienced and shy, which made the action very sexy. Then I drilled both their holes.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 417 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 355

Czech Hunter 355

Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 40 min 56 s


Description: Prague had been like a furnace these days. That's why a wanted to cool off somewhere near the river. I went to main outdoor swimming area in Prague and looked for boys. The place was packed with people so I had to look carefully. I noticed a shy looking guy lying on the grass and decided to spend a nice afternoon with him. He was surprised but not strictly against the idea. He was broke and my money would help him a lot. I wanted to do something different this time so I rented us a motorboat. I was looking forward to some nice river action. The boys was really shy and was scared by people. I couldn't understand why, his cock was definitely something to be proud of. We fooled around a bit but eventually the boat was simply too unstable for what was coming next.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 376 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 356

Czech Hunter 356

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 52 min 41 s


Description: I was supposed to meet a boy that one of my fellow hunters fucked a few years back. My plan was that we would find another boy and have a threesome with him. We arranged a meeting but that little bastard didn't show up. That's why I started looking around on my own. It didn't take too long and I found Martin, an 18 years old security guard. He was exercising when I approached him. Martin was pretty open-minded, which was a good sign. I was almost ready to take him somewhere discreet when the dude I was waiting for showed up. I was so happy, we would have a threesome after all! We went to this boy's apartment and had a great time together. Poor Martin had no idea what he signed up for apparently. It was very painful for him.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 482 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 359

Czech Hunter 359

Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 36 min 31 s


Description: I met a perfect boy. I was annoyed and horny as hell because my previous hunts went rather badly. And this boy made everything right. I met Petr at a casino. He stood at the entrance and was obviously deeply troubled. For a very good reason. He just lost 15 000 Crowns at the casino. He needed the money to pay rent. I explained him how we could help each other. He would even make some extra cash out of it. Petr was a bit slow so it wasn't too difficult to make him agree. I was so horny that I wanted a little taste of what was coming. I took him to a restroom and let him suck me off. Then we found a nice discreet place outside and I rammed his tight virgin ass. It was painful and incredibly sexy. Maybe I should work as a gambling therapist.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 334 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 366

Czech Hunter 366

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Public Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 1 h 8 min


Description: I got an interesting phone call today. Jiri, one of the best guys I had ever fucked, wanted to see me again. Apparently, he needed money and had something I would be willing to pay for. I love when my former acquaintances offer me their friends. We met at a restaurant and I liked the other guy from the start. Jiri also looked great so I was looking forward to a nice threesome. At first I tested them both in a nearby restroom but the place was too small and busy. I decided to call us a cab and find a nice discreet place. I enjoyed a sweet blowjob in the car and couldn't wait to drill their tight asses. Our boys really needed money, that's why they did their best to satisfy me. But I'm sure they enjoyed our little trip as well. I'll definitely keep their numbers, you might see them again.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 635 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 387

Czech Hunter 387

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 48 min 58 s


Description: To my surprise, I met a young artist today. When this ordinary looking guy told me he was a professional violinist, my dick started growing in anticipation. I was so hot for some upper-class tight ass. I asked him to help me find an office, I had some business to do there. I hate offices but this time it was relatively painless, maybe because I was in such a great company. The boy was also a swimmer, which made me even more interested. Most swimmers I met were very pretty muscular. Our little artist was quite poor so I hoped he would like to make a few Crowns on the side. It took a lot of effort but I eventually made him to come to my place. I can tell you that he made a huge pile of money that day. The guy was incredibly tough to convince but in the end he did all the naughty stuff imaginable.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 452 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Dam Esco breeded by a thug

Dam Esco breeded by a thug

Genre: Qral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Creampie
Runtime: 32 min 47 s


Description: The gorgeous Dam Esco used a phone sexline and found a thug who would do his ass. The guy came and took care of his hole like no one had in a really long time. This cute dude received what he was expecting, he got his ass hole stretched and filled up, cum..

about video:

Date: 2009
Size: 342 MB
Resolution: 256 x 464
Format: Windows Media

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Dam Esco se prend les 22cm de Dylan Cox

Dam Esco se prend les 22cm de Dylan Cox

Genre: Bareback, Cum Shots, Creampie, Fingering, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Bondage, Selfsuck, Autofellatio, Anal/Oral Sex
Runtime: 30 min 34 s


Description: Le beau Dam Esco est de retour ! Il a donné rdv dans un coin retiré à Dylan Cox, le lascard qui menotte les mecs et les enfourche de son gros zob de 22cm. Le p'tit bogosse s'est fait défoncer comme une salope, Dylan ne l'a pas épargné......

about video:

Date: 2011
Size: 555 MB
Resolution: 544 x 720
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Danny Hunter

Danny Hunter

Genre: Solo, Cumshots, Masturbate, Muscle men
Runtime: 14 min 23 s


Description: Danny doesn't spend too much time thinking about cock size. "I read that 6 inches is average and I only have 8 so it's not that much bigger than everyone else." Right...
This beautiful red head seduces the camera with his piercing blue eyes as he strips and shows off that massive 8 inch cock. He works his thick fingers up inside his asshole before hosing down his smooth belly and slurping up every last drop of that sticky mess. Delicious!
Danny is sitting on the couch rubbing his cock inside his jeans as the video starts. His curly red hair is cropped close to his head and he's staring at the camera - almost beckoning you to grab a seat next to him. This twink is beautiful and you can't help but get swept up in those piercing blue eyes.
He stands up and drops his pants as his semi-hard cock flops back and forth in his underwear then sits back on the couch and pulls the camera in close. His dick grows harder with every grope and before you know it the gigantic head is poking out of the leg of his shorts.
Danny grabs a bottle of lube and slicks up his willy. His cock responds to the slippery liquid by lurching to full attention. Bright red and throbbing against his every touch. He looks up at the camera with a little smirk that lets you know exactly how good this feels. This ginger is pure sex energy and every move he makes is fucking hot!
He stops to show off the thick shaft and perfect head of his monster cock - staring the camera down. His intense stare followed gentle little looks. Begging for attention.
His hand drifts down to his ass and he slides one of his thick fingers insdie himself. His expression changes to a blend of guilt and pleasure as his cock jerks back and forth on his belly. Straining to get harder than hard. Danny just looks into the camera and he's helpless against the overwhelming pleasure.
He pulls his legs up and spreads his cheeks to show off his asshole before sliding his fingers back inside his body. His eyes flutter and roll back in his head as he starts the slow in and out rythm required to fuck himself silly. Stopping every few strokes to show off his hole - bright red and glistening from all the attention.
One finger is replaced by two as he stretches his hole before sliding those fingers out to show off his handy work. His ass pulses and contracts as if it's begging for the fingers to be returned. And back they go. In and out - fucking himself like there's no tomrorow!
His cock is getting lonely so he slides his fingers out of his ass and sits back up on the couch and holds that monster up for the camera's unblinking eye. He scoots his ass forward and pushes his cock right up in the camera lens - it's so close you could taste it! He slowly slides his hand up and down his thick shaft as he milks a perfect drop of precum out of his piss slit.
You can tell this ginger is totally horny to get off but he's making it last! His actions are slow and controlled but the devious and perverted look on his face lets you know that it's taking all of his will power not to nut right there! He settles back and slowly works that cock for a couple of minutes with a determined but playful look on his face. Fucking hot!
Fun's fun but he's gotta cum! He sits up as his hand becomes a blur on his cock - he looks up with a sly little grin just before the cum starts to fly and holy crap what a load! The first shot dribbles out in a little pool at the base of his cock. The second spews out of his cock in a big arch that finds its mark between his nipples. A couple more strokes and the third shot paints his abs with smear of jizz with the fourth and fifth shots following right behind.
You might think that it's over but he gives his cock a couple more strokes and another giant stream of cum shoots out of his cock and glazes his abs. Two more strokes and a final shot splatters on his belly. Holy fuck that was a huge load!
Dany takes a second to recover then reaches down and scoops up a big handful of his own cum and dribbles the jizz right into his mouth. This red head loves to eat his own cum and licks his fingers clean before reaching down for a second helping of the delicious swirly stuff. He doesn't stop until every last drop is in his belly. Right where it belongs!
All of our homemade gay sex action videos are presented with NO DRM and they'll play on your iPhone so you can enjoy them anytime and anywhere! YouLoveJack rocks!

about video:

Date: 2011
Size: 305 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Desperate Teens

Desperate Teens

Genre: Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Cumshot, Masturbation
Runtime: 24 min 14 s


Description: Max Bradley is stranded an hour away from home after spending the night partying.
Luckily, Jay Rising drives by and offers Max a ride. He only asks that he be able to plow Max's teenage hole with his 10 inches of thick cock.
Max obliges as he does really need a lift home, and his parents are probably expecting him.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 385 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Devian gets filled up by an Arab and a Brazilian

Devian gets filled up by an Arab and a Brazilian

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threeway, Uncut.
Runtime: 20 min 12 s


Description: Devian was waiting at his place, ass in the air, for a guy who wants to take care of his hole while on vacation in Paris. While his taking the Brazilian's 8incher, he decided to ask a second guy, an Arab with a huge 9 inch dick, to come. Devian was eager but he felt it hard!

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 315 MB
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Format: MPEG-TS

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Diesel Power

Diesel Power

Genre: Studs, Muscules, Big dicks, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Interracial
Runtime: 18 min 34 s


Description: It's been far too long since our studio has been Diesel driven but this week we're in for a treat as we welcome back Diesel Washington. The Man, the myth, and this afternoon, the lover as Diesel decides to take things down a notch and show us and his co-star, Dylan Roberts, the "softer side" of Diesel. You heard it here first! This will be 21 years old Dylan's 2nd time on EBD and we're pretty sure this Valentine's Day will be one to remember. We wondered what these two party animals did for New Year's Eve. Dylan spent the night hanging out with his Mom at home; while Diesel stayed home as well; read some comic books and watched the ball drop on TV. Hmmm these two have a lot in common it seems. St Patrick's Day is coming and we wondered what plans they would want. Dylan being part Irish dreams of going to the motherland and getting shit-face drunk in a real Irish Pub decked out in green. Diesel took the green and ran with it. He wants to have a lot of green with him, wear a lot of green, have a lot of "green" and try not to step on any green throw up. Well Dylan won't need to worry about anything besides accommodating some Diesel as he gets the Irish fucked right out of him for Valentine's Day.

about video:

Date: 2011
Size: 218 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Format: Windows Media

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Doing the Tutor Marko Lebeau & Jordan Foster

Doing the Tutor - Marko Lebeau & Jordan Foster

Genre: Anal, oral, 69, rimming, Twinks
Runtime: 31 min 12 s


Description: When Jordan Foster showed up to tutor his new student Marko Lebeau, the last thing he expected to find was to see Marko step out of the bathroom freshly showered...and naked. Luckily, neither of the two are easily offended by nudity. Actually, Jordan happens to love cock, and Marko has quite the open mind. So instead of studying English, these two decided to study the art of the orgasm by sucking each others cocks. Not only that, but Marko bends his tutor over and gives his asshole a good disciplining before pulling out and shooting his creamy load all over his slim body.

about video:

Date: 2010
Size: 475 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Format: Windows Media

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Dont Tell My Girl

Dont Tell My Girl

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Black (Ebony), Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Huge Dick, Muscles, Smoking, Tattoos.
Runtime: 17 min 47 s


Description: For many guys its very thrilling to see those sexy "straight" boys from the hood taking dick on da low. One of them is T-Bone. Kriz XXL is the lucky one to teach him a lesson in "How to take 11 fat inches like a Pro". Hot shit ahead with two newcomers who will definetely be seen again on MACHOFUCKER.

about video:

Date: 2012
Size: 270 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Eli & Lansing

Eli & Lansing

Genre: Bareback, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blonde, Raw, Tattoos
Runtime: 17 min 56 s


Description: Lansing was finally getting confident with his dick staying hard for shoots, so he asked if he could try topping. Eli has no problems bottoming. Actually, I think he is excellent at both positions. But we started off with Eli giving Lansing the briefest of massages, playing with his hole and generally getting him worked up to be fucked. Eli wanders around front and feeds his fat cock to Lansing, and that did the trick. He flips Lansing over to get a quick kiss in just before Eli starts sucking on Lansing's dick, which is standing straight up. Eventually, Eli bends him over the table and slowly inserts his cock, stretching his hole and letting us all see how big his dick is. Lansing then turns over and Eli crawls on top and sits on Lansing's dick. Lansing plays with his cock and they kiss. You can tell that both of them are really into it. At last! Lansing finally tops! Lansing did admit that Eli was pretty skilled, and we both wanted to see if Eli could fuck the cum out of him. I know the "On The Back" position is usually the best, and sure enough we get to witness one of the best cum fuckings I have ever seen. Without missing a beat, nor wilt of Lansing's cock, Eli pulls out and splooges all over Lansing's hole, shoving his cum-soaked cock in and out. I gotta put the massage table into play more often, cuz this is seriously one of the best vids on the site. It's got great video coverage, there is chemistry between the models, and, of course, a creamy pie at the end!

about video:

Date: 2010
Size: 209 MB
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Format: Windows Media

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top