• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only gay! Passion and lots of sex!

Brad Kalvo and Ian Levine

Brad Kalvo and Ian Levine

Genre: Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Cumshots, Older/Younger
Runtime: 25 min 4 s


Description: Scruffy muscle dad Brad Kalvo is in his hotel room reading when smooth, muscled lad and housekeeper Ian Levine shows up with fresh towels. Brad asks the lad to massage his sore legs and Ian happily obliges. Things heat up quickly and it's not long before dad and lad make out. Ian feels Brad's hard-on through his boxers and Brad removes the lad's shirt. They stand and kiss as Brad undresses Ian. He goes down on Ian and deep throats his cock. Ian fucks Brad's mouth and Brad strokes his own cock at the same time. Ian blows Brad and slobs on his cock. They kiss on the couch and Brad turns the lad around to rim his sweet hole. Ian moans as Brad playfully eats his ass. Brad penetrates Ian with his daddy dick as they fuck doggystyle on the couch. He pounds the Ian's tight hole. Ian sits on Brad's dick and rides it. He bounces his cute bubble butt in the air while kissing Brad. Ian faces forward and rides the long pole. His cock flails in every direction as he enjoys the ride. The lad lays on his back and Brad drills deep into his hole. Ian Levine cums while getting fucked and launches a hot load on himself. Brad licks it up and kisses Ian, swapping the spit. Brad Kalvo pulls out and shoots his spunk on Ian's cock. Dad and lad share a hot wet, kiss.

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 986 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Bryan Slater, Krys Perez and Timo Garrett

Bryan Slater, Krys Perez and Timo Garrett

Genre: Oral/Anal sex, 3some, Twinks, Blow job, Masturbation, Cumshots
Runtime: 13 min 52 s


Description: Gorgeous young stud Krys Perez is feasting on the big dick of muscle daddy Bryan Slater when young student Timo Garrett catches them in the act. The boy knows how to get what he wants and invites himself to the party, slobbering all over both those cocks. But this boy has a hungry ass as well as a hungry mouth, and Krys and Bryan take turns fucking his hole until hot cum is splashing everywhere!

about video:

Date: 2012
Size: 212 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Case No 1902054 78

Case No. 1902054-78

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Uniform, Tattoos, Cumshots, Group, Threesome
Runtime: 54 min 32 s


Description: The two young men refuse to admit that they have been partaking in any lascivious public behavior until they are presented with the criminal instrument. At this point in the interrogation, they look to strike a deal with the loss prevention officer. The officer uses his understanding of their legal jeopardy to work out an agreement with the two suspects that is beneficial to himself. Justice properly served, the two young men were released with a warning. Case No. 1902054-78.

about video:

Date: 2019
Size: 553 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Cinesex 253 - Iago & Douglas

Cinesex 253 - Iago & Douglas

Genre: Anal Sex, Big Cock, Blowjob, Brazilian, Cumshots, Muscle
Runtime: 31 min 48 s


Description: Dia dos Namorados chegando, então preparamos mais um filme especial para celebrar esta data. Iago e Douglas são casados há seis anos e fazem parte do casting de atores do MundoMais. Nesta cena eles decidiram fazer sem camisinha e mesmo sendo casados apresentaram todos os exames para a produção. Fazia muito tempo que eles não apareciam por aqui e nada mais justo que voltarem num filme lindo, cheio de amor e - claro - muito sexo. ATENÇÃO: Se quiser ver este video no novo layout do MundoMais, já pode assistir aqui: Dia dos Namorados: Iago e Douglas

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 696 MB
Resolution: 366 x 650
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
CinneSex: Histrrias de Vestiсrio, Parte 1

CinneSex: Histrrias de Vestiсrio, Parte 1

Genre: Threesome, Kissing, Masturbation, Blow Jobs, Tea Bags, Oral/Anal Sex, Facial, Uncut, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Condom, Jerk Off, Close ups, Tattoos/Piercing, Latin, Muscles, Black, Brunette, Uniforms, Sports, Young Men
Runtime: 24 min 53 s


Description: Sempre existiu um certo "fetiche" em saber o que acontece no vesti

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 258 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Cock Scene Investigators Scene 4

Cock Scene Investigators Scene 4

Genre: Muscle, Oral, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, Saved Head, Kissing, Rimming
Runtime: 23 min 31 s


Description: Well, Maxx can't cover up the crime just to save the commissioner's reputation, can he? "What if I make it worth your while?" Arpad slyly asks, which finds them tongue to tongue in nanoseconds (imagine resisting either of these men). Muscular Maxx takes to Arpad's hairy nipples and great abs as teasers leading to the towering dick. Maxx sucks it, adding a touch of sensual wanting to oral work that so far in the video has been plain old zealous. With Maxx's stomach heaving, Arpad returns the favor, encountering this hefty cock with even more eagerness than he displayed in the previous scene. Few men can manage to be imposing sharing a scene with Arpad Miklos, but watch Arpad sitting at Maxx's feet blowing him and it's obvious that they have cast him a great partner. Maxx sits Arpad in a chair and blows him again, working in a more voracious mood now. He tosses the legs in the air and eats his ass but good! His shining tongue meets Arpad's twitching ass with the camera there to see it all. Arpad then has another field day in Maxx's shaved asshole, burying his chin in there deep and slapping Maxx's cheeks happily. Here's a mystery for you: which of these manly grunting studs will give it up for the other? Wondering over when Arpad goes plowing his entire cock smoothly into Maxx. Arpad rocks the bed with all of his energy and Maxx admirably takes it all. Even sideways Arpad is unstoppable. It's a hard position, but he makes it look so damn easy, and Maxx remains beautifully hard. Arpad then takes Maxx with the bottom's ass high in the air and then finishes him off with a slick doggy-fuck. Arpad lets loose a giant spray all over Maxx's head and back after Maxx has finished with Arpad in him. "You're a great fuck, commissioner, but I just can't break the law. You can't live in a glass closet and throw stones," Maxx wisely notes.
There's a surprise ending I didn't see coming at all, and it fits just perfectly with the spoof. After all, "C.S.I" episodes almost always feature some ridiculous twist that makes it impossible to play along at home. However, the porn "C.S.I" doesn't want to be so remote. In fact, it begs the viewer to be a part of it, using such glorious wonderful studs to play the parts. The sex never suffers at the hands of the story and one can see sequels galore for the very able Maxx Diesel. Personally, I hope commissioner Arpad Miklos is allowed back because he's the real stunner of this piece.

about video:

Date: 2005
Size: 549 MB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech hunter #94

Czech hunter #94

Genre: Bareback, Threesome, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Cumshots
Runtime: 58 min 51 s


Description: When we started our homepage project we realized how it is possible to talk straight boys into gay sex. Step by step. A little money here, a small bonus there and you can soon put your dick into their virgin asses. But this time I wanted to try something new. I wanted to find a guy who would agree on having sex with me for 25.000 crowns - right on the spot. And to even make the game a little bit more demanding he had to also find another guy from the street willing to join us for the same amount. I was finally able to persuade a guy who really looked like a fashion model. He insisted that he would do it because he was bi-curious. I insist that it was the money .

about video:

Date: 2013
Size: 549 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 110

Czech Hunter 110

Genre: Duet/Group Sex, Interviews, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Bareback, Kissing, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick, Hairy, Muscles
Runtime: 26 min 23 s


Description: It was a sunny afternoon when I went to the shopping-center in Prague-Andel. „Andel" means „angel" in Czech. And indeed I have seen more than one angel at this place. Today I met even two guys. Not exactly cute like angels. But at least one of them looked hot like hell. The guys came from Slovakia, our neighboring country. They were looking for a job. And as far as they told me they must have been quite desperate. Still no job but almost broke. So they have been rather open to my little offers. The first thing I wanted them to do was to kiss each other. But not a short kiss... I insisted on a french one. In the middle of the crowd. And as they didn't mind this I asked them for more.

about video:

Date: 2013
Size: 244 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 117

Czech Hunter 117

Genre: Duet, Interview, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Deep throat, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick
Runtime: 1 h 7 min


Description: I don't like banks at all. When I was young I was permanently broke. And even when I started to work in a normal job they still didn't even consider issuing me a credit card nor lending me some money. This must have happened to two friends who I met the day before yesterday. They told me that they need money cause they want to move to Prague. But even when you can share the rent the money for the deposit is already a lot for a young guy nowadays. As I almost immediately fell in love with one of those guys I offered my "selfless help". Both have been quite shy in that moment. Maybe they didn't trust me. But when I payed them 2,000 for a kiss they realized their chance.

about video:

Date: 2013
Size: 631 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 194

Czech Hunter 194

Genre: Duet, Twinks, Interview, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Tea Bags, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Jerking Off, Uncut, Shaved, European
Runtime: 52 min 18 s


Description: I noticed him already a couple of minutes before. But as he looked very young I didn't approach him at the first place. Just when I listened him calling a friend for a party in a club I had to try my luck and to find out his age. His name was Tomas, and he was 18, almost 19 to be correct. And a real cutie. He just moved to Prague to study Economics. Living from part-time jobs and the support of his family he showed some interest in my dirty offer. And I didn't hesitate to make him an offer he couldn't resist. He even couldn't believe that someone would pay him for a blowjob. Yes, he didn't even realize how cute he was. On the way to the hotel I asked him to show me his ID card - one more time checking that my luck was true. And later in the hotel. it was unbelievable.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 481 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 256

Czech Hunter 256

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 56 min 29 s


Description: I saw this one buying ice cream and I instantly knew he was going to be perfect. He was in a hurry to a gym. Which was a bit annoying because I had to follow him around for a while. It took a lot of effort to convince this young Ukrainian cutie to finally stop for a minute. How did I managed that? By using money, of course. He was really agile and open-minded. He even agreed to take a shower under a small waterfall. I know, from personal experience, that water in the pool is pretty cold. Thank god, we had a nice summer day, maybe the boy even liked cooling down a bit. At that point I could see the boy was hooked, he was after my money. We found a discreet place near the path and started. Then I found out I forgot my lube at home. The poor boy didn't have a lucky day.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 520 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 275

Czech Hunter 275

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 54 min 25 s


Description: I decided to go on a long walk in my favorite park in Prague. I wanted to clear my head but I kept my eyes open and the camera on standby, just in case. On my way back I turned the camera on and started hunting for real. It took almost 15 minutes before I found anything worth mentioning. Two young guys kite running. I tried my luck and got into a conversation with them. They were a little on edge, probably thinking I was some pervert ruining their day-off. My offers made then even more nervous but I was making progress, slowly. The boys were roommates living nearby. Obviously, my head was full of brilliant ideas what to do with them. Who would have thought they might let me realize every single one of them? This was a glorious afternoon.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 504 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 282

Czech Hunter 282

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men, Russian
Runtime: 34 min 39 s


Description: I was in a mood for a rough ride today. That's why I visited the part of Prague where large Russian and Ukrainian minority live. I was surprised how lovely everything looked. Nice apartment buildings and nice boys, too. I met a young Ukrainian boy waiting for his friend. He was standing in the street trying not to freeze to death. He was waiting there so we chatted a little. He loved boxing, parties, and money was extremely important to him. I was lucky because a friend left my new buddy the keys from his apartment. You can guess in which direction our conversation moved when we were alone again. The boy was very cute and trained but also quite small. I was even a bit worried that my cock might be too big for him. And rightfully so. This wasn't an easy anal at all.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 322 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 302

Czech Hunter 302

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Outdoor, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Creampie, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 49 min 44 s


Description: Today I walked around a bus station looking for boys. After a few minutes, a young good looking guy approached me and asked me politely for 100 Crowns. He didn't look like a homeless person at all so I started talking to him. Apparently, he came to Prague to work on some antennas or something like that. I wasn't paying too much attention to the story, I was more interested in his cute face and nice blond hair. The poor boy stayed overnight at a hostel, where someone stole his wallet. With all the money he made the previous day. That's why he was wandering around the city begging for money. He just wanted to buy a bus ticket home. I offered him my help and much more. He just had to go for a little walk in a park with me.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 460 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 305

Czech Hunter 305

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 1 h 1 min


Description: Summer is in full swing so I tried my luck at a popular lake in Prague. I knew there would be a plenty of cute boys to bribe into doing something filthy. After a few minutes I met two young friends, Jirka and David, chilling out and catching bronze. They knew each other since high school at their home town and both came to Prague to work. The boys were a bit cautious and hard to convince but my money made them to trust me eventually. We moved away from the crowds into a nearby forest where the real fun started. I love when I can watch two old friends exploring their sexuality. Maybe it was the alcohol, we had a few beers, but things got pretty passionate very fast. What started with a little gentle kiss ended up in a crazy threesome.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 571 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 306

Czech Hunter 306

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 42 min 19 s


Description: It was a beautiful day so I decided to go on a little trip. I chose the part of Prague that is almost at the outskirts of the city. When I arrived, I spotted a beautiful rock that was overlooking the whole area. I decided to get there, I just had to find myself a guide. Luckily, I stumbled upon a young man who came there to visit his parents. He knew the area and was willing to take me to the rocky hill. Along the way we chatted about various things, then we got to relationships. The boy turned out to be bisexual with plenty of experience with both boys and girls. I thought he would be easy to talk into some nasties but he was incredibly greedy. He knew that I was horny and willing to pay a lot. In the end, that innocent looking boy cost me all my money. But the fun we had was worth it.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 393 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 307

Czech Hunter 307

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 39 min 26 s


Description: I spent a lovely afternoon at a park. It was full of people so it didn't take me long to find a guy to have fun with. Lubos was a 21 years old student of programming. He was smarter and more ambitious than my usual play things. He was fun to chat with but he was extremely hard to convince to do anything dirty. He was very shy and was well aware of his value to me. I was extremely horny though-and he saw it. Step by step I managed to make him do every nasty thing I desired but it cost me a lot. We had to find a nice secluded place before he was willing to do anything, though. Especially convincing him to give up his ass virginity was a challenge. He squeezed all money out of me. He deserved it, at least as a consolation for what followed.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 362 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 308

Czech Hunter 308

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cum In Ass, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 38 min 48 s


Description: It was too damn hot in the city centre, so I decided to look for boys at the outskirts. I needed some outdoor action today. The town quarter I went to was cooler but almost empty. Not even a nice pub anywhere around. After long minutes of searching I bumped into Michal, a 25 years old construction worker. He was in this part of Prague because of work. There was a problem with his employer, he owed Michal a lot of money for previous work. So our boy told him that he's not gonna work until he gets paid. He was just perfect. Young and angry boy who really needed money. I was lucky his boss was such a greedy jerk, otherwise he wouldn't have done all the nice stuff I like. We left the road and wandered into the forest. I had plenty of time to enjoy Michal's ripped and lean body.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 359 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 309

Czech Hunter 309

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 46 min 45 s


Description: This was a crazy day. Sun was shining so I went out looking for another outdoor action. I met a young couple on their trip to Prague. The boy was super hot so I tried my luck even with his girlfriend around. To my surprise and amusement, she actually helped me a lot in my quest. The guy was shy but she literally made him to do the stuff I wanted because she was after my money. The poor boy was in love with her so he did all she told him to do. He wasn't happy about it, maybe he was even angry at that greedy . Don't worry, when the things got serious, I sent her away. I wanted the boy only for myself. Too bad there were so many people around. In pure desperation, we went deep into reeds and nettles that grew nearby. That tight little ass was worth it.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 433 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
Czech Hunter 310

Czech Hunter 310

Genre: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Creampie, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 41 min 14 s


Description: I heard there was supposed to be some sort of a summer party at one of the Prague's lakes today. I grabbed my camera and went right there. To my disappointment, I found out it was a night party. The guy who told me was there for the party, too. He was a member of a group of friends who came to the lake to relax and pick up women. They were fun so I joined them. To be honest, I spent a very nice afternoon with the boys. We laughed a lot and I even had a few peeks at their cocks. One of them was really hot so I tried to hunt him down. I waited till we were alone and then I struck. He was very loose morally, money was everything to him. Unfortunately, his ass was extremely tight. I haven't seen such a tight virgin ass for some time. We had to improvise.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:


Download:
Download now
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top