• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mistresses, Goddesses, Princesses POV Scenes

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Angel - Ruin it, Loser

You're so much of a big fat fucking loser, you don't even deserve an orgasm. I'll let you stroke, I'll let you cum... On one condition. Pump your cock for me while I enlighten you with the truth, tell you exactly what I think about you, how pathetic you look jerking that loser cock for me. Come on, if you're going to stroke for me, you better tug that little limp stick harder haha! there we go, now you're hard. Am I the only one that gets you this hard? God how sad! I bet you can't even have sex anymore, huh? Just lots of stroking and cum puddles while I call you a little loser! LOL. There we go, faster and faster.... Now cover it! That's right, if anything drops, I'll have you fucking licking it up off the floor. God you look so desperate and pitiful right now, thats so hot!

Filesize: 755 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Christina - SUBMISSION Euphoria: Mesmerized & Denied

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!

Filesize: 478 MB
Duration: 00:13:06

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Idelsy Love / Goddess Idelsy - Seduced Into Cumming on Your Face

You're such a nasty little piggy that the idea of giving yourself a facial gets you all hot and bothered. I give you a sensual tease in my black latex bikini and make you so weak you'll do anything I say. I want you to jerk for me and work up a huge load to cover your face.

Filesize: 263 MB
Duration: 00:13:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Nikki Next - My Body Is Your Weakness

Filesize: 103 MB
Duration: 00:05:13

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexa Brooke - Seduced and Sextorted

So, did you get the panties I wanted you to buy for me B***? Can you show me? Hold them up to the webcam so I can see them. Aw yeah they're so pretty - I love them so much. Y'know what I'd find so hot? It would be so naughty if you put them on for me B***. Would you do that for me - wear the panties you bought me? You make me so happy - the way you're willing to do all these things to turn me on. Twirl for me my little panty wearer haha! So hot. Tell me you'd suck a cock for me in those panties B***. It would turn me on so much to hear you say you'd do that for me. Say it for me... You actually said it! You stood in front of your webcam wearing those girlie panties and admitted you'd suck a cock to a girl who is clearly way too hot to be interested in a fucking loser like you. You're such a fucktard - more to the point you're my latest Sextorted fucktard. Now that we're friends on Facebook I'm gonna send this cute video of you admitting to wanting to suck cock in your pretty panties... unless you pay me $500 right now - you have 1 minute loser hit send and pay me my money! Good boy - you made the right decision - I really was going to send all your friends that video... but you're not getting out of this that easily loser. I'm about to publish your video on YouTube - unless of course you convince me not to... with another $500. Pay it now panty-cocksucker haha! hit Send again right now. You can see how this is gonna work right loser... I'm going to keep demanding money until I've totally rinsed you!..

Filesize: 777 MB
Duration: 00:13:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Violet Doll - Shiny Mind Melt

Hello there subbie. Do I have your attention? Of course I do. Look at Me. So perfect, so shiny. You're instantly weakened by My power. Mesmerized by My beauty, My voice.

I have you right where I want you. All of your resistance is melting away. Can you feel it? You're completely submissive, and you're Mine. I'm going to mind fuck you real deep.

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:25:06
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Empress Mika - Mesmerized for BBC

I do not think it is an exaggeration to say that you live for big black cock. You love it. You worship it. You think about nothing but big black cock every single minute of every single day. You crave nothing more than to taste it, smell it, feel it throbbing in your mouth as you suck it dry. But even so, I know you can go so much deeper with your addiction for Me. A part of you is still holding onto the belief that you are a real man. That you could one day find a nice girl to date. That you could be free of your addiction. But we both know this is just not true. So I am going to mesmerize you with My pendant and finally free you of this pathetic lie. You are, and always will be, My pathetic little faggot slave and you will do nothing but worship big black cock for Me. This is your life. This is your purpose. This is never going to change. You will be a slave to big black cock for Me until the day you die. So fag, are you ready to fulfill your destiny for Me?

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Miss Bellerose - Mind fucked by tits

I am going to take advantage of you, of your weakness to My tits. In one moment you're watching this clip and in the next your mind is waging war against your sanity. Life as you know it will be over and all that remains is Me.

Filesize: 119 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Resolution: 1922x1080

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Eva de Vil - My Findom Fantasy

I've had enough of hearing about what gets you hard. It's time you listened to a little fantasy of Mine

Filesize: 448 MB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Ezada Sinn - My Leather, My Pleasure, My Orgasm

It's easy to know that I really love leather. I love to touch leather, I love to smell leather and I love the feeling of unlined leather caressing My skin. I adore soft Napa leather gloves, leather over the knee boots, figure-hugging leather corsets, tight leather pants, narrow leather skirts, and long, heavy leather coats. It makes Me so aroused to wear new leather. So today, slave, I will treat you to a glimpse of what usually happens after I'm done filming. you'll get to witness the pleasure I take once the lights and cameras have all gone dark. you'll watch Me orgasm multiple times using My favorite sex toy, the Doxy massager. you'll sense the sweat in My tight leather hot pants. I'm even going to grant you permission to pleasure yourself simultaneously as I do. Isn't this your luckiest day?

Filesize: 102 MB
Duration: 00:11:43

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Nikki Next - I Got A New Pair Of Yoga Pants

Filesize: 114 MB
Duration: 00:03:58

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spying on the Neighbor

Another custom clip that I thought would really suit my regular lineup. Note, I do say "Sebastian" several times in the clip. You know, you're supposed to be doing the yardwork that I paid you for. I don't pay you to stare at my ass all day. Yeah, that's right; I've seen you peeking into the windows while you're supposed to be working. You do realize that's unacceptable right? I need this work done. I can see you getting hard right now even as I'm chastising you. Well c'mon, whip it out. If jerking off is going to clear your mind enough to get you to go back to work then that's what's going to happen. You can stare at my shapely ass and stroke away if it'll get you to do your job. I'm even wearing a sexy black thong today. You should be able to get off and no time and I can go back to what I was doing and you can go back to your job. It's so hard to find good help these days.

Filesize: 383 MB
Duration: 00:10:31

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Sugar Baby Turns You Into Her Sugar Cuck

You know I don't do this whole sugar d***y thing often but that dinner was amazing and so is this hotel room. It seems impressive to me but I guess when you're loaded like you are it's not a big deal to you. Did you like how everyone was looking at me in the lobby? I do like dressing up sexy and being a sugar baby. So now that we're in your room I'm assuming you want to fuck?I was afraid this was going to happen, it seems there is a little misunderstanding. Just because I dressed sexy for you doesn't mean I'm going to put you. I mean just being able to take a hot girl like me out to dinner and show me off should have been enough for you. I never really intended to fuck you but I do have an idea. I know I didn't mention this before but I actually have a really hot boyfriend. And he has a really big cock. So I was thinking that I could just call my boyfriend and you could just watch us fuck. And you would still be paying of course to watch us, I mean it is still intimate. And if not I will just be on my way. Oh I see that you might be into this. Have you ever had a sugar baby fuck her boyfriend in front of you before? No? Well I think that's hot. I'm kinda turned on that you like this idea. I'm going to have my boyfriend come over here right now and fuck me right in front of you. You see we've done this before. I'm gorgeous and expensive as you know, so he allows me to go on dates like I did with you and then we have our little fun right in front of you. And you get to watch, and pay of course.Wait until you see how he fucks me with his big hard cock. He's already on his way. I want you to get naked and you can even stroke it. I want you to enjoy it while he fucks me. He's going to pound me hard as you jerk your dick. I'm going to turn you into my little sugar cuck. You get to pay to see him make me cum. I have the feeling that it's going to be so hot that you won't even need to touch me to cum. I know you're excited. I think you're going to like this arrangement my little sugar cuck.

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Alexa Divina - Teased & Drained JOI

Sit, stay boi. Don't touch that cock yet! You want to wait until I tell you how. Theres no better way to jerk yourself off than to do it with my special technique. It starts with getting it wet and looking up at my perfect ass...

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:08:27

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Thanksgiving Assignment #1

Around this time of year, we Americans are all getting prepped for Thanksgiving. Now I recognize that not all of you celebrate Thanksgiving or are American. Regardless, you're still going to do this assignment. This will be the first of two Thanksgiving assignments. They say gratitude is the doorway to happiness. This is correct. This is why you're happier when you're grateful for being my slave. You're happier when you're thankful that I exist in your life. This is the cornerstone of your relationship with me. I know you're grateful for my presence, but I want to know why. I want to know why you're grateful and how you're going to work to show me how grateful you are. You're going to write an email to me in the form of an essay and tell me all of these things. My control, seeing my body, hearing my voice, every instruction I give you is a gift. These are things you should be on bended knee, giving me thanks for. Now it's time to do that duty.It's time to go around the table and tell me what exactly you're thankful for.

Filesize: 205 MB
Duration: 00:05:41

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Zenova - THE MIND CONTROL CHAMBER

Welcome to the mind control chamber, you are tied to a chair, you might not remember how you got here but I promise it was your choice. You have asked to be here in this mind control chamber to be completely reprogrammed. You are very comfortable, you can feel a beam hitting your head now, it is painless and will help in the process of completely reprogramming you into My completely mindless slave. Your attention is going to the giant screen in front of you giving you something to watch while the beam does what it needs to do. So relax and watch and let your reprogramming begin.

You NEED this video!

video includes *long induction with pocket watch and spiral *audio and visual triggers *subliminals *layers of sound including multi voice tracks, ASMR whispers, brainwave entrainment and light music *audio and visual effects *post suggestions *intense brainwashing *NLP *amnesia *closeups of My eyes *PVC outfit *topless nudity of My DDDs

This is my most intense brainwashing/reprogramming video to date, A must have for all My current slaves and those who wish to serve

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:39:59

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Reality Check For Chronic Masturbators

Are you a chronic masturbator? How often do you jerk that dick? Multiple times per day? Do you do anything else with your day besides jerking it? You're a chronic, compulsive masturbator. You have a problem. You should probably seek therapy. I wonder what's the most times you've done it in one day?

You jerk and jerk and jerk, and cum and cum and cum. It's so sad, it's your whole fucking existence. You are worthless. Your life would mean nothing if you didn't jerkoff all day. You'd have nothing else to do. You can't stop touching that dick. You can't! You're a chronic masturbator. You waste your entire day searching the internet for new clips to jerkoff to. That's what you wake up to do each and every day with your pathetic life.

You're an addict, addicted to jerking off all the time. How do you even get through the day? Do you work? Do you jerkoff at your job all day? Or do you just sit in a dark corner with your computer jerking off? You are paralyzed with jerking off. It prevents you from doing anything else with your life.

You are a compulsive masturabator. You have a problem. You're jerking right now. You were jerking even before you started watching this clip, and you'll still be jerking off when it's over. You'll probably watch it over and over again, all day, while you jerk, being a chronic masturbator, jerking to me making fun of you being a chronic masturbator. You must be so good of jerking off. I'll bet you've perfected it because it's all you fucking do with yourself. You're pathetic, you little jerkoff addict.

I'll bet you rub your dick raw, I'll bet you have sores. That's the sign of a true fucking compulsive masturabator. Jerking is the only thing you want to do, you don't even want to try and have a social life. You'd rather just sit at home alone in front of your computer and jerkoff to virtual brats who don't even know your name. This is just a video, I'm not even really talking to you. But you pretend so much that you think this is real. You think we have some kind of connection.

You're a freak, a social outcast. It just feels so good that you can't stop. You'd think you'd get bored jerking off all day, I mean who wants to sit at home all day every day masturbating? You do! You love it! Your life is complete when you hear me tell you what a chronic masturabator you are.

Filesize: 85.9 MB
Duration: 00:07:21
Resolution: 720x406
Audio: AAC LC SBR, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Angelina - The Villain

You always come back don't you? Always come crawling back no matter how much I Torment you or how badly I make it hurt. It's a delicious addiction you'll never get enough of. But I have plans for you. You've been a very bad boy lately and I have a special little plan for that throbbing cock of yours.

Filesize: 592 MB
Duration: 00:20:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Violette - There is no god

"Hello. It would be an honor for you to do this script please. Here it is: I know you're going through changes. You're becoming more and more non-religious. You still have nagging feelings of guilt though. End this conflict in you and follow me in unbelief. I'm here to tell you, there is no god. There's no afterlife. No heaven. No hell. The bible is only fiction and fantasy. You don't need the bible for morality. It's filled with lies. Jesus is never coming back. He never rose from the dead. "Don't believe the figures of religion that preach to society, preaching lies of damnation. Don't believe what they say! Don't let those empty people try and interfere with your mind. Go and live your life and leave them all behind." Reject the trinity. Reject your baptism. There is no forgiveness for your sins, because you don't need forgiveness. Don't worry if you masturbate all the time. It's healthy. It's alright to look at a woman and lust for her. It's not a sin to lust. I know you feel disgusted after you pleasure yourself like you're doing something wrong. But I'm here to tell you that you shouldn't. Love yourself and masturbate. Stop worrying and enjoy your life. After you ejaculate I want you to stop and relax. Don't be filed with regret and delete your porn. Revel in it and feel the warmth. [give the countdown] Good, you're still here. I'm so proud of you. Continue to watch this clip as inspiration for you until you become an atheist. And remember, there is no god."

Filesize: 116 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Madam Violet - Therapeutic Humiliation

Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked! Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?" When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says. You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this therapy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously. She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:31:20

Download and Enjoy

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!