• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mistresses, Goddesses, Princesses POV Scenes

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Ellie Idol - Harley Mindfucks and Eliminates A Snitch

Harley is aware of your plan to RAT on the Joker. Everyone knows she loves torture more than he does so your waking up tied to a chair in her presence means you're in for some real trouble! She knows you've been talking to Batman and wants to know his secret identity. Won't talk? Well, you will once you inhale her special concoction of Ivy's pheromone-pollen, laughing gas, and Scarecrow's fear toxin. The instant you breathe it in you start to feel the effects. Harley drops her top, exposing her big full breasts which instantly hypnotize you into writing down all your dirty little secrets including Batman's REAL name. She's not done with you yet though. Harley takes out a small box containing spiders and dumps them onto you. These little spiders will chomp on you if you squirt, which is inevitable with her divine ass in your face and hand stroking your cock!! You're doomed. Don't you know what happens when you snitch on Harley's Puddin'? The only good rat is a DEAD rat.

Filesize: 448 MB
Duration: 00:18:46
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Charlotte Stokely - Her Beta Plans for You

Hey Girl! We need to have a talk about your boyfriend ... And boy do we have some things to talk about! Don't worry, it's nothing bad, it could actually turn out really great for you. So let's talk about what's most important - the sex. I bet you've noticed he's kind of, docile in bed? Doesn't really make the first move ever and the times he has fucked you he's never been as aggressive as you'd like and I know he's embarrassed about it, but he's kinda had trouble staying hard during the act, right? On the plus side, he never asks any questions about going down on you and seems to even prefer that, am I right? All the signs are there girl, you're dating a beta!

Maybe you haven't heard the term, but you know the type. He's submissive, he adores and worships you and honestly deep down he kinda thinks he doesn't deserve you. Here's the best part, taking advantage of his beta leanings means better sex for you and he'll be turned on by seeing you take advantage of him. It's a total win win! So, first things first, you need to do him a favor and tell him his days of pussy fucking are over. Simply tell him the truth, beta males don't fuck pussy. Beta males are meant to be pussyfree. He might whine a bit at first, but honestly, he's been intimidated by your pussy from the start and it's frustrated and stressed him out that he can't fuck you better, fuck you the way you deserve. He'll understand and a part of him will secretly thank you for cutting him off. Watch his little dicklette as you tell him he's pussy denied, he'll have one of the hardest little stiffies you've ever seen, guaranteed!

Dicklette, oh haha, you've never heard it called it that! Well that's what a beta male like your boyfriend packs. He already knows that, but he'll love hearing it from you. Betas get so hot and bothered by humiliation! I know it's weird , but trust me. Oh and about your beta boyfriend's dicklette, its basically built for masturbation. Honestly, probably part of the reason he'd be sporting a softy trying to fuck you is all the masturbation he puts his little dicklette through. Yea, hate to break it to you, but he's been masturbating behind your back, it's just what betas do, they masturbate tons. Take advantage of that. He's meant for masturbation, he knows it and now you do too. From now on, if he wants to masturbate he has to ask you and earn it!

So what about what really matters, the sex for you? The world's your oyster! Focus on your pleasure. Period. You're his goddess and your pussy is his temple. Make him worship it. You should get all the oral you want, whenever you want. Betas love pussylicking. He'll have a stiffy the whole time, but you already know that. And here's the even better news, you don't have to bother reciprocating, I mean you could if you want to, but you totally don't have too, especially now. Supervising his masturbation can become the only 'sex' you give him. Don't feel bad about it, betas like your boyfriend deep down believe they don't deserve more than masturbation, I say encourage that, less work for you, and I mean do you honestly get much pleasure out of touching his dicklette? Seriously, leave it to him!

But what about getting fucked? Totally get it, sometimes you need a hard cock in your vagina. We've already established your boyfriend isn't up to the task. But I'm sure you know someone else out there who is. And here's the crazy part, you can fuck that special someone! No need to cheat even. Tell your beta boyfriend that your pussy deserves a real fucking and since his dicklette isn't up to the task you need to find someone else. I guarantee you the perv will be sporting a little boner as you break the news to him. Most importantly, he'll agree with you, heck, he'll probably beg you to get fucked by a real man!

Once you start dating a man worthy of fucking make sure your beta boyfriend keeps it in his pants while you're out, otherwise he'll rub it raw. It'll be a huge thrill for him imagining you having sex with a real man and he'll be powerfully excited. But remember, it's emotionally taxing and he'll have all sorts of feelings going through his silly little head while you're out so when you get home talk to him, hold and comfort him. Let him know he's loved, that you're not leaving him and that you want to make love to him now more than ever. Gently, but firmly push him down to your messy, well fucked pussy and have him go down on you, encourage him to aggressively reclaim your pussy with his tongue. By now he knows this is the way you make love together. While he's down there feel free to share details of your earlier intimacy, it'll excite him and propel him to even better pussylicking!

After you've gotten enough pleasure out of him the poor boi will probably be as aroused as you've ever seen him and hoping for some action of his own! He might even beg for sloppy seconds or other attention from you, but stand firm and make it clear, little dicklettes get off through masturbation. There's no need to be cruel about it though, at least right now he'll be in a vulnerable state, so make his masturbation meaningful and intimate. You'll be surprised how much he'll appreciate it if you simply sit by his side and hold his non-wanking hand and tell him how he's your special little boi as he wanks. He'll probably have one of if not the biggest squirts of his life and proceed to thank you for everything.

So just to recap: you cut him off, use him as your sex slave, get all the real dick you want on the side, have him clean you out, have him settle for wanking himself off AND you get thanked for all of that! If that's not having your cake and eating it too, I don't know what is! This life is yours for the taking, good luck and have fun babe!

Filesize: 497 MB
Duration: 00:10:58

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Sasha Mizaree - Humiliating tasks and mantras for total reject losers

Drink a lot of water, get a bucket or a bottle, and say goodbye to your dignity. You will be spending your time the way a loser like you deserves, abusing yourself for my entertainment and sinking even lower than you ever thought possible.

Filesize: 565 MB
Duration: 00:07:39

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Hump Yourself Stupid For Me, You Useless Jerkoff Idiot

Hey loser, you're just going to stay a dumb fucking virgin for the rest of your life. Nobody is ever going to want to fuck you, ever. Do you get that? Take a look at yourself, there's a reason no one wants you. And it's more than the fact that you're ugly or that you have a little dick, it's that your whole being disgusts women. Every single thing about you is disgusting. You don't deserve to be breathing the same fucking air as me. That's how fucking low you are.You are the most pathetic, annoying, worthless piece of $.h.!.t.. I have ever seen! Do you think a girl like me wants a dumb little bitch like you? No, never. I only fuck rich successful men. You barely know how to live. You're a fucking idiot. All you know how to do is to come home, pull your pants down and jerk your dick. Like really, that's your life? I have a life and a personality, I'm actually a person. You're just a jerkoff fucking robot. And the fact that you jerk off all day long makes you even more gross. But I don't ever want you to stop. This is the only thing you're good at. Every minute you're not working I want you jerking off. If you want to be a useless idiot who only knows how to jerk his dick, then fine. Go ahead, you are doomed to jerk for the rest of your life non stop.Jerk off to my cleavage, jerk off to being humiliated, jerk off to being flipped off. You're so stupid. Verbal humiliation isn't enough for you, is it? You always need to find new pathetic ways to humiliate yourself. You want to be the biggest jerkoff idiot you can be. I want you to start humping anything you can. A pillow, your mattress, the ground, things in your refrigerator, your toilet, I want you to fuck everything. And you're not going to stop ever, I know you won't. You fucking disgust me. Your pathetic cock is going to fuck everything in the world except for a pussy. Nobody will ever want you. Say it! You are going to spend the rest of your life alone and jerking off and humping every object you can find. I can't even turn an idiot like you into one of my slaves. I'm just going to drain every dime you have out of your wallet while you hump yourself stupid for me. And I'm going to laugh because I don't give a fuck about you.

Filesize: 208 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Angel - I pledge to be, pussy free!

One of my hottest pussy denial clips yet. Not only do I finger, flaunt, and tease you with my sweet, sexy pussy, but I remind you why exactly you've sworn off pussy in the first place. Pussy is powerful, pussy is a privilege reserved for only a select few Alpha men that know how to perfectly pleasure a Goddess, but you? You're a lost cause, a perverted freak that prefers the comfort of his own palm, opposed to going out and trying to score! With brutal, verbal humiliation, seduction, and sensual dirty talk, you'll beg to pledge yourself pussy free by the end of this masterpiece.

Filesize: 984 MB
Duration: 00:11:16
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Goddess Alexa Divina - JOI game, You better last for goddess

As some of you may know from my twitter, I recently finished my first semester of college. I got distracted so many times so this time I made it into a game. A hot Teasing JOI game. Think you can handle it? I make you get on your knees and pull your cock out and measure it up against the dick measuring guide I personally drew haha. I tease you and Then you're going to get your cock wet and slippery to begin the game..... You better last

Filesize: 308 MB
Duration: 00:14:03

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Miss Jasmine - Addicted to Stroking

Miss Jasmine has you right where she wants you.... horny, only your knees and begging for a release. She sensually teases you while instructing you to stroke for her. The more you stroke, the more addicted you become. Building your sexual frustration more and more until you are a jerking addict hanging on to her every word waiting for permission to cum.

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:07:54

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Violet Doll - Jerk & Spurt

It's time to jerk for Me again. I know that excites you. I know it feels so right, every time I allow you to touch yourself for Me. You never want to jerk without Me, do you? And you don't have to. Why would you? I provide you with all the material you need to jerk & spurt for Me.

Sure, I enjoy denying you. Keeping you edge is much more entertaining then allowing you to cum. But every once in a while I guess I gotta let you blow. And today is your lucky day.

So go ahead, horny fuck. Watch this clip, whip it out, lube it up nice and slick while I provide you with perfect visuals. The best guidance you could possibly ask for.

Feel Me deep in your cock and balls controlling every movement, every stroke. Squeezing you tight, jerking your soul right out of your dick. Milking it out of you & making you Mine. When you jerk it's really all about Me, isn't it? The thrill of masturbating for a superior dominant woman. Stroking for your Succubus, your Queen. It's all about Me. My world. My rules.

Filesize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:17:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

New Game

Filesize: 108 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Nikki Next - You Love My Tease and Denial

Filesize: 63.9 MB
Duration: 00:02:54

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

London Lix - No Match For Us Bikini Findom Ft. Princess Lexie

Hi weak little wallets. You just looove being financially dominated, don't you? You love stroking to the thought of surrendering that much power and control to a young, gorgeous woman. But we know that sometimes you struggle to actually go through with it, spilling your load before pressing submit on that tribute button, denying yourself the orgasmic adrenaline rush that comes with financial sacrifice. Well not today.Today there are 2 of us, dressed in shiny bikinis to make your dick throb & your wallet open. Maybe you have resisted one of us before, but your wallet is no match for the 2 of us together. Get ready to be drained twice as fast & twice as hard if you even want a chance of release today.

Filesize: 216 MB
Duration: 00:07:11
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

POV_NoMatchForUsBikiniFindomFtPrincessLexie

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Samantha - No Touching

Wear headphones for the full effect, slave. You've been such a good bitch for me. It's time for your reward now. Something you've never experienced. This will only show how well I've trained you, pet. You belong to me, you respond to me, you obey me. And for this you will get to cum today. But not like you are used to. Experience the power I have over you.

Filesize: 849 MB
Duration: 00:07:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Eva de Vil - Orgasm Denial Oil Tease

Custom clip, the name Robbie is used] To commemorate the occasion of Robbie lasting 6 whole months of constant edging, with not one single orgasm, I wanted to tease the shit out of him. I`m gonna slick My perfect body with ba by oil, showing off My gorgeous ass and tormenting him with how long it`s been since he last came. Will I finally let him cum after 6 months or will he be denied forever?

Filesize: 999 MB
Duration: 00:17:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Violet Doll - Last Kiss JOI

Do you feel it? Oh yes, I think you feel it. It's taken full effect now. Tranquilizing you just enough to leave you too weak to run away. Rendering you quite vulnerable, so impressionable. Do you feel it between your legs? Looks like you do. Don't worry, you can still move. Go ahead & touch it.

Filesize: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:21:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Violet Doll - Poison Ivy Seduction

Poison isn't always made to terminate. Sometimes poison exists to weaken, tranquilize, to leave you vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

This is just a tease. A little taste preparing you for what's to come. Watch to prime your body and mind, for the tantalizing Poison Ivy clip to be released in just a few days.

Filesize: 761 MB
Duration: 00:10:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Domme Bombshell - Poppers Brainfuck

Hello poppers addict, you have begging for this for a long time, you really need a hard brainfuck, So get your bottle of poppers ready, its time to lose yourself, and on my command you will sniff and hold it, let me go inside your mind, manipulating you, controlling you, you want it, dont you? you cant go way, can you? you so addicted and you love when i mind fuck you, you feel weak and hyp-no-tized by your powerful Goddess

Domme Bombshell stands in front of you teasing you by moving around showing her tits and playing with her panties. She going to lead you through a poppers jerk off routine telling you when to hit your stuff, hold it and how to stroke your dick. Contains some "blurred" video effect. No real nudity. Ends with a cum countdown.

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:18:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Randy Moore - Randy Moore Owns Your Balls

Randy is doing her make up and you are on your knees behind her, staring at her perfect ass in her leggings. She has already locked your cock up in a spiked chastity cage, and each time her ass wiggles, your cock rages against the spikes, but you cannot stop staring...

Randy notices you, and loves watching you make yourself squirm. She teases you with her amazing body. Ass Randy struts back and forth, her heels click on the hard wood floor and your chastity cage makes you wince, which she loves.

She tells you how much fun she had dancing the night before, she talks about the hot guys and girls she met, then she really gets cruel and takes off her bra...

Randy has had your cock locked in a spiked chastity cage for a long time. She teases you relentlessly every day, and loves watching you wince in pain when your cock rages against the spikes...

Now she is going to offer you a special gift... but you have to work for it. She will unlock your cage and let you out for relief, only after she watches you suck 10 cocks for her.

Randy struts around in her bra, panties, and heels, telling you how you are going to learn to be a good little cock sucker and cum eater for her if you ever want out of chastity..

Filesize: 107 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Resolution: 720x540

Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Bratty Jamie - Roll Of The Dice

Custom request... Could you please make an edging clip where you tease and edge me as much as possible. Lots of stroking, lots of precum. After about 7 mins please have me ruin my orgasm by abandonment. Then after about 30 seconds of rest, tell me to start again and get back to the edge for the last few agonizing mins. For the end of the video please tell me to roll a dice which will determine my 2nd orgasm, either total denial, ruined again, or full orgasm. I'll leave the odds up to you. Please end of one of your amazing countdowns. I love being edged, teased, denied, ruined, edged some more, feel free to throw in a trick, post orgasm, fake countdowns or telling me to watch it again before the countdown. I love most your tits, abs, and eyes, if you could wear a bikini or something showing off your stomach that would be great, similar maybe to the outfit I love in 'The best 15 Min' Please not too heavy on the humiliation, I prefer a sensual experience that's harshly taken away!

Filesize: 745 MB
Duration: 00:12:08
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Arena Rome - Cruel JOI

Stop staring at Queen Arena's pantyhose and focus! Queen Arena makes you let go of that nasty thing. She makes you spit and touch other things. It becomes very clear early on that She is in control. You are allowed to put your hand back on your dick but you have to slow down, go at Her pace. She takes control of the how, where, what and when. This is about what is pleasing to Her. If She says 'touch your taint' you touch it. When it's time to amuse Her with ball slapping make sure you slap them on Her command and stop on her command. Reassure yourself with the knowledge that your Queen loves cum. Maybe not your cum specifically but rather the timing of your cum. That you leave your orgasm under Her control is a sign of dedication, respect and wisdom for after all Queen Arena really does know best and She is faithful and just to reward those who honor Her wishes. In Her words 'don't worry, you get to cum'! You can go back to staring at her pantyhose now

Filesize: 516 MB
Duration: 00:11:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Samantha Foxx - Ruining your date

So you have a date tonight, she is due to arrive any minute now. Do you really think I am going to let you leave the house fully loaded?? That cum belongs to me. You obviously know that since you are already here. So like a good boy, wrap your hand around it and tell me how much I own you.

Filesize: 79.2 MB
Duration: 00:07:03
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!