• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hardcore BDSM / Domination / Extreme

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 29 HD Star and Elizabeth Andrews

::: Info :::
Actress: Star and Elizabeth Andrews
Keywords: BDSM
Description:
Double Strappados, Double Panel Gags
Earlier in the week, I had to punish Star for making typing errors on her reports. I called her into my office and tied her up tight. I gagged her with a bishop gag and told her some very dirty things. It was Friday and I was still thinking about our encounter together. It was 4:30 pm and I was mentally checked out for the week. So I spent the last 30 minutes of my day, thinking about Star.
I was wearing a black and red striped top with a pencil skirt that was buckled tightly in the back. My knees were XXXX together by the buckles, so it was hard to move. I also had on a pair of black 6 inch peep toe pumps. Star was standing beside me in a very short dress with garters. She had on silk stockings, leaving the tops of her thighs exposed. We rubbed up and down each other\'s latex bodies. The Boss stood behind us and readied our demises.
I was first. The Boss lashed my arms behind my back while Star ran her hands all over my body. We teased and flirted with each other until the Boss was finished. Next to come was a panel gag head harness. Star eagerly helped the Boss keep the gag in place as he buckled it on tight.When she wasn\'t helping him, she was grabbing at my body. To give her a token of my appreciation, I gave her a kiss on the cheek through my gag. Star returned the favor by giving me a kiss through the leather. Mr. Big Boss seized Star\'s arms behind her back. He tied them together as we continued our back and forth flirting game. A kiss here and kiss there, rubbing our hips on each other, getting as close as possible.
After Star\'s arm bondage was complete, the Boss moved to her gag. He gagged her with a matching panel gag head harness. When her gag was tightly in place, we brought our faces together and gave each other a kiss on the lips through the leather. Our ankles were next and then he lifted both of our arms into matching strappados. Star and I teased each other, bringing our bodies close together. The agony of our strappados couldn\'t keep us from trying to reach each other. We twisted and turned our bodies into each other, bringing our gagged faces close enough to touch again.

File name: Day Dreaming at the Office 29 HD
File size: 670 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Latex catsuit and inflatable butterfly gag Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
I walked across the room wearing a black latex catsuit and 6.3 inch leather peep toe pumps. The Boss informed me to gag myself with the butterfly gag he left on my office chair. He would meet up with me shortly. I stood in the center of the room, shoving the rubber gag in my mouth. It felt awkward. There was a pump attached. I gave the pump a small squeeze and the gag inflated in my mouth. My eyes got big as my mouth filled with air. I heard the Boss coming so I released the valve. Mr. Big Boss picked up an open mouth head harness and pulled the pump through the hole. He then buckled the harness on tightly. I was glad that the harness helped hold the gag in my mouth.
Once the gag was in place, the Boss gave the pump 3 quick squeezes. The gag quickly inflated in my mouth and I made a slight squeal. My cheeks expanded. It felt like the gag was trying to push its way out of my mouth. Drool started to accumulate. I noticed strings of drool flowing down the tube connecting the gag and pump. The Boss was tying my arms together behind my back. I kept trying to dodge the drool that was now hitting my toes. Mr. Big Boss moved down to my ankles and lashed them together. I instantly became off balance. The super arched high heels were making me unstable. I quickly found my center of gravity but not for long.
Mr. Big Boss tied a piece of rope to the D-ring on top of the head harness. He then pulled my head back and attached the rope around cinched elbows. All the drool that was accumulating in my mouth started to flow down my throat. I couldn\'t readjust my head to swallow properly. I found a way to manage the saliva just as the Boss pumped the gag up more. He groped and fondled me before he increased the hardness of my predicament. The Boss tied a rope around my neck, knotting it off so it wouldn\'t tighten too much. He pulled the rope down to my ankles to tie it off, XXXX me to bend over and my arms to raise in the air. I wobbled in my high heels but at least I still sort of had my arms to flex out to help my stability. Mr. Big Boss must have known what I was thinking because soon he took those completely away too. He cinched my arms to my body, constricting my waist. After he was done, he came in front of me and pumped the gag again.
The Boss left me in the room alone. I moved as much as I could, which involved twisting my upper body and bending my knees. I was stuck and my mouth was full of rubber and air. My legs were starting to burn from the XXXX bent over tie. Thankfully the Boss came back and untied the rope that was connecting my neck and ankles. He grabbed me by the throat to help steady me. The Boss gathered the rope and pulled me across the room. My head was XXXX backwards the entire time he led me around, I barely could tell where I was going. He took a few moments to enjoy the tightly bound latex package in front of him. He ran his hands over my body, squeezing and groping whatever he pleased, he knew it was his property. The Boss faced me towards the door and gathered the rope again. He wanted private time with me in his office and he led me towards it...

File name: Latex catsuit and inflatable butterfly gag
File size: 782 MiB
Duration: 17 min 39 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 21 Candle Boxxx and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Candle Boxxx and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
My Latex Bondagette
My personal secretary, Candle Boxxx, is always finding ways to get into trouble. But, when she called in sick to work, I missed her antics. So, I let my mind wander, to what I would be doing to her right now if she were at the office.
I made her crawl across the floor to where I was sitting. I pointed down to my high black leather pumps and told her that needed to be polished. Candle went straight to work, licking her luscious tongue across the tips of my shoes. She slid her wet tongue around the edge of the toe box of my high heel. I warned her if she got lipstick on either my heel or pantyhose she would be in trouble. She looked up at me and gave me a mischievous smile. Once I got bored with her licking my shoes, I stood up. Candle was being very ornery and I decided it would be best to shut her up.
I slowly stuffed the purple satin panties in her mouth, filling up her cheeks. The stuffing was so large, that Candle\'s pouty lips parted slightly. I began to wrap thing microfoam tape around the mouth stuffing and her lips. I started by wrapping just the middle of the mouth stuffing, XXXX Candle\'s lips to be pried open further. I made sure each wrap was tight. I finished wrapping the middle of her mouth and then covered her lips with the microfoam. The gag looked extremely tight. Candle\'s voluminous lips could be seen through the tightness of the microfoam. With Candle silenced, I moved on to her arm bondage.
I crushed her elbows together and tied her wrists. I then added another rope under her elbows. Candle was squirming and I had told her many times to stand still. She was being stubborn. So, before I tied the third arm rope off, I pulled her arms up - XXXX her to bend over. I had full access to her latex covered ass. I began to spank her bottom. Her attitude changed a little after that. To add to her embarrassment, I pulled her latex top down and exposed her perky breasts. I added one more rope around her waist, that cinched her arms down tight to her body. I moved down to her ankles and tied them together. While I was doing that, Candle was back to squirming. I looked up to see what she was doing and she had pulled her skirt up over her hips. I was staring at her pussy, naked under the pantyhose.
I stood up and grabbed Candle\'s gagged face with my hands. I then gave her a big kiss on her microfoamed lips. I then sat back down in the chair and made her come to me, in her bound state. A little off balanced, she made it. I made her bend over and gave her a few swats on her pantyhosed ass before making her sit in my lap. I ran my hands over her silky legs and then grabbed her tits. I took her chin in my hand and told her though she was a handful, she was my handful.

File name: Day Dreaming at the Office 21
File size: 608 MiB
Duration: 13 min 52 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Arched Leather Strap Hogtie HD Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Part of the Mr. Big Boss\' Perverted Thoughts series
Mr. Big Boss had meetings all day long they kept him locked in a boring conference room with no eye candy. He kept thinking about the sexy little outfit Elizabeth had on that morning. He imagined her walking around the office, her ass shimming in the tight skirt. Her mini skirt rose higher on her thighs as she walked around the office doing errands and checking on her secretaries. Before long the Boss was thinking about the things he could be doing to her instead of sitting in this boring meeting....
Elizabeth was waiting on him in the warehouse. She was wearing a leopard print top, wide leather belt, a really short tight black mini skirt and black patent pumps. Mr. Big Boss picked up a leather arm binder and slid her arms into the soft leather. He laced her arms tightly together but before he could attach the yoke, his hands found themselves grabbing her luscious ass.
After a few minutes of fondling, Mr Big Boss pulled a nylon stocking over her head. He then strapped on a ring gag head harness over top of the stocking hood. He rubbed his finger over her gagged lips and the nylon covering her open mouth. He XXXX told her to get on her knees and Elizabeth did as he said. She wiggled her ass back and forth as he strapped her ankles tightly together with a leather strap. The Boss then lifted her skirt up and slapped in between her legs, making her wince behind the gag. Once he was done inflicting pain, he laid her down on her stomach on the hard floor.
She seductively wiggled in her bondage as she waited for her Boss to apply more straps. Upon her request to make her bondage tighter, he added a leather strap around her waist, that cinched her arms tighter to her body. He then cinched another leather strap around the waist strap, making everything much tighter. Her breathing became more shallow as the leather waist straps made it harder to breathe. The Boss added some small leather straps to her ankles and the ring of her head harness. He then connected the two pieces with carabiners. The hogtie strap lifted Elizabeth\'s upper body and her knees off the floor. Her ring gag was pulled deeper into her mouth, while the leather straps dug into her face. The Boss decided to ramp up the difficulty. He added another hook to the metal ring that he had lowered right above her. Mr. Big Boss connected the large carabiner to the metal ring and then he started hoisting it up in the air. With each pull her legs were brought higher off the ground, her back arched more, and the head was pulled backwards. Elizabeth\'s breathing deepened as she endured the incredibly tight hogtie.
The Boss poked at the thin nylon covering her parted lips and Elizabeth ran her tongue over his prodding finger. Small moans started to come from Elizabeth as her legs started to shake uncontrollably. But the Boss could tell she enjoyed her predicament, he only wished it were real.....

File name: Arched Leather Strap Hogtie HD
File size: 677 MiB
Duration: 15 min 16 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
A Rosy Ass and Tight Bondage Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Mr. Big Boss came into my office frustrated with his work day. A particular secretary with an attitude possibly lost one of our best clients. On top of that, Mr. Johnson was working Mr. Big Boss\' nerves as well. The Boss came into my office with the intention of letting off some steam. I figured he just wanted to tie me up tightly but there was more to it than that.
First, he lashed my arms behind my back tightly. My wrists were pinned together so tight that I could barely move them. The Boss then shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He then commanded me to stand in front of my desk with my legs spread apart. He lifted my dress up over my ass to reveal my pantyhose and the fact that I wasn\'t wearing panties. He then told me to hold that position. My legs began to quiver as I stood in front of my desk with my legs apart and my arms thrust in the air. The Boss soon returned and started to let out his frustrations...
He grabbed the base of my pony tail ( to use as a handle ) and then started spanking my ass. My ass started to get hot as he continued to spank me. I whimpered and yelled out behind the ball gag as his big hand made contact with my ass. I was begging, silently, that he would finish soon. I didn\'t know how much more I was going to be able to take of it. Every time he hit me, I would jolt forward, my feet coming out of my high heels.
He stopped. I felt the heat on my ass with my bound hands. I bet it had a nice rosy tint to it. The Boss picked up some rope and tied a shoulder harness on. He then threaded the rope through my elbow cinch and lifted my arms into a chicken wing. It did not feel good!!! I whimpered behind the gag and the agonizing tension running through my shoulders. The Boss added another rope around my waist, pinning my wrists to the small of my back. He tied my ankles together and then started to slap my pussy hard. It stung so bad with every slap. After he was done with that, he rubbed it to make it feel a little better. I knew he was frustrated but I didn\'t know how much!!! Soon after he left my office. I was still tied up in that agonizing arm bondage. I struggled around and made it back to the front of my desk. I bet the Boss was in his office watching me, while he relieved the rest of his frustrations.

File name: A Rosy Ass and Tight Bondage
File size: 570 MiB
Duration: 12 min 52 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Provocative Pantyhose Sales Rep GiGi Lyn

Actress: GiGi Lyn
Description:
GiGi walked into the meeting area with only one thing on her mind - getting Mr. Big Boss to order enough product to get the special bonus. She gets down to business, laying her products out in front of her client and letting him feel the texture of the pantyhose she is selling. GiGi tries to convince him that it will help the productivity of his secretaries because they won\'t be leaving in the middle of the day to go buy cheap replacements at the super store up the street. Maybe she should give him a more up close and personal test. She slides in the seat next to him and throws her legs over his lap while continuing to peddle her wares. GiGi tells him that she\'s eager to give him the bonus and it can be his if he buys only 100 pair from her.
Mr. Big Boss\' main concern is how the pantyhose fare when rope is applied. With GiGi\'s legs thrown over his lap, he decides to find out. He picks up a piece of rope and lashes her ankles together. The sales rep is eager to have him to herself so she suggests they lock the door so none of the pesky little secretaries bother them in their meeting. But Mr. Big Boss is focused on his task at hand - getting the squirmy sales rep tied up. She continues to talk about the bonus package that she is eager to give him.GiGi picks up a pair of pantyhose one last time to show him the silkiness of it before he pulls her arms behind her back.
GiGi is ecstatic to be in the clutches of the infamous Mr. Big Boss. She wiggles against her tight rope binds as he continues to add rope to her arms. She thrusts herself up against him, rubbing her self on him like a cat. When he picks up a pair of panties to stuff in her mouth she becomes unsure about it. She doesn\'t want to be gagged - she wants to give Mr. Big Boss the \bonus\. But he disagrees. He shoves the panties deep into her mouth and wraps micro foam tape tightly around her head. She cries out behind the gag about her special bonus but the Boss ignores her as he continues to wrap more of the tape.
Mr. Big Boss adds a tight body cinch at her waist to bind her arms closer to her body. He then adds one last rope to her knees before he looks over what she is offering. She struggles to get closer to him and puts his large hands around her and grabs her breasts. He runs his hands down her legs to get one last feel of the pantyhose she is trying to sell him. He then leaves the sales rep on the couch to struggle and entertain while he attends to other business. GiGi is not happy that he left her on the couch alone. She struggles and mmphs behind the mouth filling gag. All the squirming she has done has lifted her skirt up over her ass and reveals what she is wearing underneath those silky pantyhose. GiGi knew she would probably end up this way but she just wished she could have given Mr. Big Boss the bonus before he left......

File name: Provocative Pantyhose Sales Rep
File size: 582 MiB
Duration: 13 min 11 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Lunch break fantasy Michelle Petite

Actress: Michelle Petite
Description:
Michelle was done with lunch and had a few minutes to spare before she had to get back to the mundane task of answering the phone and filing reports. Her own Boss never tied her up or did anything fun with her. She was jealous of how Mr. Big Boss treated his personal secretaries and wished he was her Boss. Michelle started to think how the scenario would play out...
Michelle was sitting at the Boss\' desk, looking through his briefcase which he left open on his desk. There was rope, tape and cloth. Her own boss\' briefcase was nothing like this. Michelle picked up the items in the case and started to examine them closer when Mr. Big Boss came into the office. She was forward with him and told him exactly what she wanted. Michelle was nothing like that in real life. She was timid and nervous around most men. She caught them looking at her curvy body when she passed by but was too shy to flirt with them.
The Boss grabbed Michelle and tied her arms behind her back. He quickly moved to her gag and shoved a blue cloth in her mouth before wrapping silver tape tightly around her head. He moved her over to the corner of the office to have more room to work. Mr. Big Boss tied her curvy legs together and groped her body before leaving her standing in the corner. Michelle thrust her body against the ropes. She seductively wiggled in her bondage until the Boss came back and pulled her perky tits out of her top. He then picked up the petite secretary and placed her on the ground where he finished her bondage. Michelle squirmed in the tight ropes while moaning behind the silver tape gag. The was the best day at the office she had had in a long time, too bad it was only a fantasy.

File name: Lunch break fantasy
File size: 460 MiB
Duration: 15 min 3 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Would you like to play with my kitty? Reporter Perils

Actress: Reporter Perils
Description:
Starring Candle Boxxx, Elizabeth Andrews, and David Andrews
Part 2 of Big Top Business
My disguise didn\'t get me anywhere with the ring leader last time so I thought I would take a different approach. My hot blonde friend, Candle, agreed to go with me on the second attempt of the investigation. I was playing the part of a cheetah trainer and Candle was my kitty. She was wearing a cheetah print leotard with black pantyhose and pumps. I was wearing a white leotard bodysuit with black pantyhose, a long scarf and peep toe pumps. I led Candle into his trailer by a leash. She crawled seductively behind me on all fours. I told the ring top leader that we were new in town and were looking for someone dealing in giraffes, and since his circus was named, Giraffe!Giraffe! Giraffe!, that we wanted to see them. He feigned innocence.
I crawled onto the couch, where he was and offered my services to him. I even offered my precious kitty to him, who was preoccupied on the floor playing. The ring leader told me he may be able to help me out, he wanted to test my services first. I stood up and let him tie my arms behind my back. Candle moved to the couch and played with a piece of rope as she listened to the conversation we were having. Anything that she picked up on, that I missed would be great for solving this case! After my arms were bound tightly behind my back, the ring leader untied the long scarf from my neck. He then shoved the entire thing in my mouth. I didn\'t realize my mouth was so big! The man then took a silver tape and wrapped it tightly around my mouth.
He picked up a black ring gag and stuck it in Candle\'s mouth. She slid her tongue in and out of the gag, tracing the black ring in her mouth. The man cinched her arms behind her back, touching. Then, with one flick of his finger, he uncovered her breasts from under the slingshot she was wearing. He came over to me and unbuttoned my blouse, even though I tried to fight him. I was offering my services to him, but not that! He lifted my breasts out of my bra and Candle ran her tongue around my nipple, giving him an extra show. He XXXX us to sit on the couch as he tied our ankles together. The man picked Candle up off the couch to place her on the other side of me. He then made her lay across my lap. He ran a rope from her elbows, around my neck, to her feet, securing her on my lap. I hoped she didn\'t squirm too much. Candle\'s bound hands found my breasts and started to grope me. She was warm laying arcoss my lap. But that didn\'t last long.
Finally the ring top leader spilled his story. He informed us that his parents had been in a giraffe stampede when he was young and his circus was in dedication to them. I didn\'t believe the story of course and automatically started questioning him, on where he was the day of his parent\'s accident. But that question was never answered.
Candle and I found ourselves hogtied on the floor, our breasts exposed, as we rolled around and arched in our bondage. Hopefully we could get out of this, I didn\'t know what kind of evil the ring leader could be up to, but I didn\'t want to find out!

File name: Would you like to play with my kitty?
File size: 554 MiB
Duration: 17 min 57 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Reprimanded with Rope Belle Davis

Actress: Belle Davis
Description:
Belle Davis was sitting in Mr. Big Boss\' office wearing a tight white button up blouse, tight knee length pencil skirt, nude heels and pantyhose. The Boss asked her if she knew why she was in his office, but she didn\'t have a clue. Mr. Big Boss told her that he had been going over her TPS reports and found an abundant of typing errors. Belle was very apologetic but Mr. Big Boss insisted that she needed to be reprimanded with rope AND take a typing class. He pulled Belle up off the chair and started to tie her arms into a box tie behind her back. Belle didn\'t think she had made that many errors. She thought the real reason she was getting into trouble was because she didn\'t wear a bra to work. Mr. Big Boss disagreed though the entire office could tell, especially with Belle\'s nipples being pierced.
Once Belle\'s arms were tightly secured in a box tie, the Boss had her sit on top of the desk. There he stuffed her mouth full of soft green panties. Mr. Big Boss then wrapped her mouth and head in clear tape, to ensure she couldn\'t spit out the big mouth stuffing. He repositioned her to her stomach on the desk and pulled the tight pencil skirt up her long legs. Mr. Big Boss grabbed another piece of rope and tied her ankles tightly together. Belle laid on the desk, thinking about her impending discipline. Thunder echoed in the background as Mr. Big Boss tied Belle into a hogtie. Belle hmmpfed behind the clear tape gag trying to communicate with the Boss, but failing. After her hogtie was complete, the Boss left her hogtied on the desk to wiggle and mmfph. He had other matters to attend to and Belle needed time to think about the mistakes she had made and the boring typing classes she would have to attend in the near future!

File name: Reprimanded with Rope
File size: 446 MiB
Duration: 14 min 25 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
After Hours Bondage Affair Nyxon and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Nyxon and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
The office building had cleared out for the day. Nyxon and myself were the only people left in the building, as far as we knew. I was wearing a pair of tight black spandex pants, gold sweater, peep toe pumps and black rimmed glasses. Nyxon was sitting on the counter, looking sexy, in a purple leather skirt, peach top, and black leather pumps. She knew why she was there and was eager to get started with our bondage affair. I grabbed some rope and got started tying Nyxon\'s arms behind her back. We flirted and gabbed with each other while I added rope to her upper body. First, it was her wrists. Then her elbows and a waist cinch. I took the time to run my hands over her leather covered ass before I grabbed more rope. I tied her ankles together and then ballgagged her. Once the black 2 inch ball gag was secured deep into her mouth, I ran my hands over her silky pantyhose. She knew my secret fetish for nylons and always made sure to wear them when we had alone time.
I asked her to kneel on the floor and she obliged me. I tied the arches of her high heels together. I admired her black leather pumps as I did so. Next, I tied her into a hogtie, taunting her a little as I did. With Nyxon silenced and immobile, I told her that I was going to go check on the cute blonde that was working the front desk, hoping to make Nyxon jealous. I knew we were the only ones in the building, but I wasn\'t sure she did. I left Nyxon on the floor of the office to struggle in her hogtie as I watched her through one of the surveillance monitors. She wiggled back and forth, pulling on her ropes, trying not to drool from the ball that was prying her mouth open. She looked sexy in the tight hogtie,writhing around, spiking my arousal. Hopefully she wouldn\'t mind if I left her there a bit longer while I pleasured myself in my Boss\' office.

File name: After Hours Bondage Affair
File size: 464 MiB
Duration: 15 min 6 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Auto Correct won't get you tied up for your typo Star, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Star, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
I was sitting on the counter wearing a tight white pencil skirt, black blouse and red high heels. Beside me sat hundreds of feet of rope and a leather bishop gag. I was waiting on Star to get to the office so I could tell her the \bad news\ . Her last report was riddled with typos and I needed to punish her for her transgressions before the Boss saw it. That was just how things worked around here. If I didn\'t punish her before the Boss saw it then I would be punished too.
Star walked into the office wearing a striped button up shirt underneath a black jacket and black skirt with black round toe pumps. I told her why I insisted she meet me in the office. Star joked that we should just turn auto correct on. But then we wouldn\'t get tied up for making silly mistakes! I walked over to her and pulled her black jacket off. I tied her elbows behind her back as we made small talk. I reminded Star we had to be careful of what we said because of the surveillance camera. We weren\'t sure if they had sound or not but we wanted to be careful. I sternfully scorned her about her mess ups and we went on with the bondage. I completed her elbow bondage and moved down to her wrists as our conversation steered towards me tying Star up and masturbating on top of her. She was all for it. I made her kneel on the floor and tied her ankles together. I then gagged her with the leather bishop gag. I brushed the hair out of her eyes as she looked up at me. I buckled the leather over top of the ball and then began to unbutton her shirt. I stopped myself and decided to straddle her lap while I unbuttoned her shirt. My silky nylon legs rubbed up against hers while I sat over top of her and revealed what was under her shirt. I teased her a little before I started back on the bondage.
I moved her to her side and then put her into a hogtie. She made little hmpfing noises as I moved her around and finished up her bondage. I leaned over top of her and asked her if she learned her lesson about the typos. I made her repeat it after me, behind her gag. Taking a cue from the Boss, I told Star I had to leave for lunch. I was thinking about sushi and the new receptionist. Star whined a little behind her gag and I told her that I\'d bring her back and give Star a show. Of course she was all for it. Star struggled to her hearts content until I came back. I slid one of her high heels off and tickled her nylon covered sole. I teased her a little more before unbuckling her gag and starting to untie her so I could have my way with her...

File name: Auto Correct won't get you tied up for your typo
File size: 384 MiB
Duration: 12 min 29 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tightly Hogtied for Mr Big Boss's Entertainment Summer Peters

Actress: Summer Peters
Description:
Summer was in Mr Big Boss\'s office because he didn\'t want to have to do paperwork without something nice to look at. She naturally understands loving the bondage herself and lets him grab some rope and bind her elbows tightly together behind her back. He moves down to her wrists next before trabbing a large white cloth shoving it into her mouth and packing her cheeks with it. Taking white microfoam tape he seals the large wad into her mouth gagging her effectively before having her sit herself down on the carpet in front of his desk allowing him to bind her ankles together. Another rope is added to her elbow bondage up and over her shoulders guarding against any slippage her hogtie rope might cause. Summer is then rolled over onto her stomach where a rope is bound into her hair pulling her head back sharply to her feet. As her hogtie is completed Mr Big Boss steps back to her desk to watch the lovely show of struggling that Summer puts on. Sadly work goes on as usually so eventually Mr Big Boss has to excuse himself to take care of the days events. Fortunately for him he eventually returns and celebrates by rolling Summer over onto her side and pulling her breasts free from her bra. Mr Big Boss excuses himself one more time and Summer goes on struggling just as well as when he was there watching loving the fight of the rope she\'s enduring. She moans and struggles knowing that she\'s going to be there as long as Mr Big Boss wants her like that.

File name: Tightly Hogtied for Mr Big Boss's Entertainment
File size: 440 MiB
Duration: 14 min 1 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Burglary Fantasy Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Lizz was relaxing on her couch and daydreaming about a busier day when she found herself dozing off and dropping the TV remote. She starts dreaming about an intruder who comes in and grabs her roughly XXXX her over onto her stomach and binding her wrists. She\'s enjoying the rough treatment though and he gives her a few gropes before XXXX her to stand up. He takes more rope and spins her around binding her elbows tightly behind her back. He gags her next with a large white cloth shoved into her mouth and sealed in with white microfoam tape. Deciding that isn\'t enough however he grabs black electrical tape and winds it around her head XXXX the gag even tighter on her already strained and gagged face. Some more rough groping and her being shoved to the couch leads to her ankles being bound tightly together. He finishes this off and gets on the couch pulling her onto his lap and giving her some very intimate gropes before putting her on the ground and hogtying her tightly in front of the couch. Elizabeth struggles enjoying the strain both of the hogtie and how long she\'s been bound while the man robs her. He comes back and asks her if she\'s been a good girl she nods and he removes the gag from her and gives her her just rewards. ;)

File name: Burglary Fantasy
File size: 411 MiB
Duration: 13 min 29 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Plumber's Special Deal Constance

Actress: Constance
Description:
Constance has came down to the basement to see how the repairman is doing fixing her water heater. Unfortunately for her it needs replacing and she can\'t afford it. He tells her that they might be able to figure something out between them walking over and grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her back. After a few gropes he shove her into the other room in her basement pulling her up against a pole and binding her wrists behind her back. Constance keeps asking him if this means he\'ll fix the water heater and he tells her that naturally he\'ll get right on it after he ties her to the pole securely. First her wrists and then her elbows are bound and Constance starts having some fun with the situation giggling while the ropes are applied. Her mouth is filled next with a ballgag as she shows a broad smile around it before David moves down and binds her ankles to the pole. Telling her that he\'s going to leave her there all day she questions him if that\'s true and he tells her that he\'ll let her go when the water heater is fixed. She starts drooling around the ballgag and David take mercy on her and winds electrical tape around her head sealing the ballgag into her mouth. Another rope is added around her legs above her knees and David heads off to get back to work on the heater with her just out of the way but still in view. He just can\'t stay away though and returns wrapping an upper body harness around her body pinning her even more tightly to the pole. Drool starts working its way out from under the tape and David returns to tell her he\'s going to take a lunch break and he might even bring a buddy back to show him what they\'ve been doing. Constance moans in dismay from the realization she\'s going to be bound to the pole for a very long time before starting to struggle in earnest to free herself. After a good bit of struggling she resigns herself to the fact that she\'s there till the plumber wants to let her free.

File name: The Plumber's Special Deal
File size: 460 MiB
Duration: 14 min 45 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Corrective Bondage for Typing Errors Amanda Lea

Actress: Amanda Lea
Description:
Amanda was called into the office because she made too many typing errors and was in need of some corrective bondage measures from Mr Big Boss. He spins her around and binds her wrists tightly behind her back. A gag is added and tape is wrapped tightly around her head silencing her before she\'s bound in a harness that Mr Big Boss decides against before moving her to the ground for a hogtie. After a bit her hogtie is changed up from cross arms to the more standard wrists and elbows behind before Amanda is left to struggle and contemplate the errors she made in her typing.

File name: Corrective Bondage for Typing Errors
File size: 406 MiB
Duration: 13 min 1 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
First Day With The Boss Adara Jordin

Actress: Adara Jordin
Description:
Its Adaras first day at DiD and shes off to meet Mr Big Boss for her review. Grabbing some rope Mr Big Boss wastes no time in introducing himself, moving around the desk and binding her hands tightly behind her back. More rope is added encircling her elbows and binding them tightly together as she shifts her weight back and forth in the new, very high heels she bought for this job. A huge mouth packing is shoved into her mouth wich she readily accepts and Mr Big Boss winds microfoam around her head sealing the wadding in. Adara is then moved to the floor where her ankles are bound together as she kneels on the carpet. Mr Big Boss then tells her he has some things he has to go take care of and leaves her kneeling on the carpet. Eventually Adara moves to the floor and starts struggling in earnest feeling the tight wrapping of rope around her limbs and the compression of the gag. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and adds a hogtie rope to Adaras situation before giving her a few gropes before heading off to his lunch break. Adara wiggles around on the floor showing off her pantyhose clad ass, high heels, and endurance in bondage.

File name: First Day With The Boss
File size: 534 MiB
Duration: 16 min 59 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Latex Ladies Playtime Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Enchantress Sahrye, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Sahrye and Elizabeth walk into the room, Sahrye in a gold tiger print latex dress and waist cincher and Lizz in a black latex top, pants, and waist cincher. She starts lamenting that she doesnt get to see Sahrye nearly enough and has her put her arms behind her back as she starts with the quality bonding time. After a bit of chit chat, Sahrye finds her wrists and elbows bound before Lizz body cinches her arms to her body and then asks her to struggle. She then gags her with a head harness ballgag panel strapping it tightly as they enjoy a bit of a ballgagged giggle. Lizz moves on and binds her ankles before teasing her a bit and going to check on a few things a la Mr Big Boss. Finally Lizz returns and has Sahrye worship her shoes with gagged kisses, but the catch is that shell have to catch her. When she finally accomplishes that task she and Lizz have a bit more fun with a bit of light spanking and gagged kisses showing just how much theyd missed each other.

File name: Latex Ladies Playtime
File size: 482 MiB
Duration: 15 min 27 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
New Toys For The Head Secretary Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Elizabeth shows up to Mr Big Boss\'s office in some new very high heels that shes sporting with her black latex catsuit. Adding some metal locking ankle cuffs she finds herself cuffed and then her wrists and elbows strapped behind her back. Elizabeth is then head harness ballgagged before Mr Big Boss attaches her ankle cuffs together and messes a bit groping her and keeping her on her feet in the office. She wanders around a bit before finally fading into a different scene where shes gotten herself a new latex hood. With the hood on she has a gag harness given to her that she stretches onto her head before inserting the inflatable gag through the hole in the harness. With the gag inflated Lizz finds herself armbindered tightly before the yoke is added and shes left to play around in the office a bit on her on very thoroughly latexed up.

File name: New Toys For The Head Secretary
File size: 713 MiB
Duration: 23 min 22 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
I Bet I Can Get Out of That Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Lizz and David are watching tv when a bondage scene comes on. Lizz is clearly bored and unimpressed with the rope work and David seizes the opportunity that she presents and suggests they give some bondage and escape a try. Running off to get some rope and other supplies he soon returns and starts binding her first with her wrists and then her elbows. Lizz starts to complain about him tying her a bit tougher than was on the show and he taunts her about not wanting a real challenge. With her ankles bound he pulls out some gag material and tape and then gags her after telling her that it\'s to keep her from picking the knots with her mouth. With her bound and finished he starts fondling her a bit and tickling her enjoying her cries from behind her gag. Eventually Lizz is hogtied and David relaxes and watches more of the show while she struggles and angrily moans at him for not letting her go.

File name: I Bet I Can Get Out of That
File size: 415 MiB
Duration: 13 min 42 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
You didn't tell me your boyfriend was comin Constance, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Constance, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
My friend, Constance, is waiting for me at her house. When I arrive she is dressed in a skimpy dress. I notice there is rope, tape, and cloth sitting beside her. Constance is very forward about her wanting me to tie her up. I\'m not sure at first. I\'ve been tied up but I don\'t have much experience tying others up. I decide to give it a try and pick up a piece of the rope. I start with her arms and tie them as tightly as I can. Constance\'s arms are tied so tight, that her forearms are touching. We giggle and talk about girl stuff until I shove her mouth with two pieces of purple cloth. I pick up the tape she supplied and wrapped it around her mouth. Her laughs are muffled, so I think I did it right! I ask her to sit on the couch and then I tie her ankles together. Once her ankles are bound, I grope my friend and she squeals in excitement at my touch. I tell her to squirm on the couch for me while I google how to hogtie someone. Constance does just as I ask, and is very sexy in doing so.After a while of struggling, I come back in and hogtie Constance. Hogtie complete, I tickle Constance a little before sitting back and enjoying the show. Suddenly, I hear a car door. I asked Constance if she was expecting company and she shook her head no. I hear boots and then see her boyfriend enter the room. He wasn\'t happy with his girlfriend being tied up on the floor. He grabbed me from the couch as I tried to explain that she asked me to do this to her. He came around after Constance assured her behind her tight gag. But that didn\'t stop him from tying me up. He bound my arms behind my back and then gagged me exactly as I gagged Constance. All the while, Constance is struggling on the floor in her hogtie. I soon find myself hogtied right beside her on the floor. We roll around together, giggling, enjoying the bondage.

File name: You didn't tell me your boyfriend was comin
File size: 586 MiB
Duration: 18 min 48 s

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!