• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hardcore BDSM / Domination / Extreme

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 31 Michelle Petite, Elizabeth Andrews

::: Info :::
Actress: Michelle Petite, Elizabeth Andrews
Keywords: BDSM
Description:
Two Brunettes Struggling in Strappados

Sexy petite secretary Michelle found herself the victim of one of my day dreams. She wore a short black transparent dress with black waist cincher and red high heels. I had on a tight black latex pencil skirt, a black top with gold embellishment and black pumps. I rubbed my hands on Michelle\'s body while Mr. Big Boss tied her arms behind her back. He made mine a matching pair. Michelle and I squirmed in our arm bondage, flirting with each other, while Mr. Big Boss readied our gags.
He stuffed a big blue scarf in my mouth and then wrapped microfoam tape tightly around my head. Michelle looked on with big eyes. Before she knew it, it was her turn. The Boss shoved cloth in her mouth and then wound the microfoam tightly around her mouth as well. We wiggled in our tight latex, testing the tightness of our bondage. Both of us began to worry when the Boss lowered the ring from the ceiling of the warehouse. So far we only had our arms bound and our mouths stuffed full and taped tight. He pulled Michelle towards the ring and hoisted her arms up into a strappado, attaching them to the ring. I was next. Mr. Big Boss attached a rope to my wrists and then the ring,pulling them up to almost a 90 degree angle. I immediately felt the tension start to roll through my shoulders and back from the XXXX bent over position.
I whimpered slightly behind the gag as Mr. Big Boss tied our ankles together. Michelle was first, so I rubbed my silky pantyhose legs on one another. The Boss liked the view so he decided to get a couple of grabs in as well. Once he was done with Michelle\'s ankle ropes, he tied my ankles together. We both fought for balance and room on the ring. The Boss came up behind us and started to grope us with his large hands. He then exited the daydream. Michelle and I struggled in our strappados, trying to keep our balance in our high heels. We rubbed our bodies on one another, hoping not to make the other one fall. Sharing the ring was proving hard enough. We mmpphhffed our frustrations into the gag hoping from some reprieve soon!

File name: Day Dreaming at the Office 31
File size: 783 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 17 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Sometimes vanity gets you in trouble at the office Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
I ordered a mirror for my office so I could admire my outfits and make sure I looked decent at the office. I knew the time I spent looking in the mirror admiring my outfits and body would take time away from me doing my job and I was ok with that. Today I was posing in front of the mirror, modeling a pair of tight red spandex pants and leather boots. I heard the Boss come into my office and instead of stopping what I was doing, I continued to admire myself in the mirror. I was already caught, there was no reason to deny it.
Mr. Big Boss came up behind me and roughly grabbed at my ass and body. A rush of excitement flowed through my body. I knew I was going to get in trouble for slacking on the job! I continued with my antics while the Boss gathered whatever supplies he needed. He came back into the room with A LOT of rope and some gagging materials. He made me turn around and I wiggled my tight red ass at him. He grabbed at piece of rope and started to tie my arms behind my back. He placed three different ropes on my arm, cinching them tightly together.
Mr. Big Boss picked up a large pair of panties. He grabbed my pony tail, to hold my head still, and shoved them in my mouth. Boy, were they a mouthful!!! My Boss then picked up a roll of very wide black electrical tape. He placed the tape over my mouth and then put his hand over it to keep it in place while he wrapped it around my head. With each wrap, the tape gag got tighter and tighter and my eyes got bigger and bigger. My lips were pressed tightly against the tape and I could feel my teeth on the underside of my upper lip. It was at this point that I knew, I was really in trouble.
He layers two more ropes onto my arms, cinching them tightly down to my body. Mr. Big Boss then XXXX me to sit down on the table and re-positioned me onto my stomach. He grabbed some rope and started to apply it to my legs. First he cinches my leg to my thigh with a frog tie, looping the heel of my boot into the tie. But he doesn\'t stop there! He adds two more cinches on my leg for a total of three. It was so very tight. He spun me around on the table and did the same thing to my other leg and I tried to help him by lifting my ass and legs up in the air. I was already in trouble enough. I didn\'t want him to think I was also being defiant. Muffled noises leaked out of my mouth as the bondage intensified.
Now and again I would peek at myself in the mirror and revel in the sight of the tight bondage. I was in total bondage bliss. With 4 ropes on my arms and 3 ropes on each leg, I didn\'t think Mr. Big Boss would add more rope. But he came up beside me and pulled on my ponytail. He added some rope to it and then pulled it back through one of my arm cinches and tied it down. Distressed noises involuntarily left my lips as I dealt with the really tight rope. Since I wanted to show off, Mr. Big Boss took out my phone and started snapping pictures of me with it. He was going to send the picture to all my associates and friends. I whimpered behind the tight gag in protest.

File name: Sometimes vanity gets you in trouble at the office
File size: 713 MiB
Extension: Windows Media
Duration: 23 min 43 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Blindfolded fire drill bondage challenge Drea Morgan

Actress: Drea Morgan
Description:
Drea Morgan was waiting on Mr. Big Boss in one of the office lounges. She wore a short tight skirt, black top, and hot pink pumps with ankle straps. The Boss arrived with his briefcase full of rope and filled Drea in on her challenge. Drea knew she would do a good job on the task since she fancied herself an accomplished escapee. What Drea didn\'t know, was that the Boss was going to make it a bit more difficult for her.Mr. Big Boss tied her ankles together first and then worked his way up her body. Once her elbows and wrists were tightly secured, he gagged her with a pink ball gag. To Drea\'s surprise, he also added a pink leather blindfold. The Boss picked her up off the couch and laid her on the ground. He placed her into a tight hogtie before lifting up her shirt to reveal her breasts. His hands groped Drea\'s body freely before leaving her to her challenge.Drea struggled to find the knots of her hogtie rope. She stretched her body out, trying to pull the knot loose. She kept working on it until finally she freed herself from the hogtie. She rolled all over the floor, exposed, blindfolded and drooling all over herself, trying to find the knots to free herself. Suddenly a fire alarm goes off in the building and Drea starts to panic. Frustration overcomes her when she realizes that her time is almost up. She struggles with the knots frantically. Drea gets to her feet, determined to get out of the building but suddenly had second thoughts since she was blindfolded. About to completely give up in her challenge, she feels a large presence behind her. A pair of large hands grope and grab at her body and she realizes it is Mr. Big Boss and the previous fire drill alarm wasn\'t real...

File name: Blindfolded fire drill bondage challenge
File size: 621 MiB
Duration: 14 min 2 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Girdles and Bondage in the warehouse Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
The a/c had gone out in the middle of a heat wave and need less to say, it was very hot in the office. Pepper and I were looking for a way to cool down when we ran into Mr. Big Boss. He told us to meet him in the warehouse and he\'d help with our issue.
The Boss came into where Pepper and I were sitting and told us to disrobe. Pepper took off her blouse and skirt to reveal a tight girdle slip and bra underneath her office attire. I took my time taking off my purple blouse and printed skirt. Underneath my clothes I was wearing a white panty girdle, thigh high stockings, and a bra. My hair was up in a bun to keep it off my neck and help me cool off. Pepper had went with a high pony tail.
Mr. Big Boss starts with my arms and ties them behind my back. After he is done, I sit on a stool and show off my legs while he ties Pepper\'s arms behind her back. Next, he ring gags both of us. Pepper runs her tongue around her ring while I try not to drool all over myself. Pepper thinks my drool issue is very amusing. The Boss comes over to us with nipple clamps in his hand. He attaches a pair of clover clamps to my nipples and I wince from the sharp pain. The Boss then applies a pair of tweezer clamps onto Pepper\'s pierced nipples. Her eyes light up with excitement. Mr. Big Boss then attaches a piece of rope to my nipple clamp chain and runs it through the ring hanging from the warehouse ceiling, to attach the other end to Pepper\'s nipple clamp chain. He then lifts the ring in the air using a pulley. Pain shoots through my nipples as the ring goes higher in the air. The Boss excuses himself and that is when the games b/w me and Pepper begin.
At first we kept our seats on the stool. Pepper was starting to have too much fun pulling on the rope that connected our nipples. She kept leaning backwards, XXXX my nipples up in the air. I gasped behind my ring gag and soon the gasps turned into squeals of pain. Pepper was having a lot of fun with this. Finally I got off my stool and pulled on the rope with my upper body. Pepper let out a yelp behind her gag as her nipple clamps slipped off her nipples and an unfair battle of tug of war - nipple clamps - ensued

File name: Girdles and Bondage in the warehouse
File size: 816 MiB
Duration: 18 min 28 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u Star Nine, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Star Nine, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
My fellow colleague, Star, and I headed to the Baseball coach\'s office to interview him for the school paper. Earlier in the month, my big busty blonde friend, Carissa, and I tried to interview the Dean but we got no where fast. He ended up tying me in between her legs while she was chair tied. I decided to approach the baseball coach about the problems going on with the football team. Star and I walked into the lounge and the coach was lounging on one of the couchs. I cheerfully bounced onto the couch beside him while Star sat in the chair with her clip board. We started asking him questions and being a little flirty with him. He seemed to get overwhelmed quickly. I brought a bag of goodies with me to hopefully entice him into giving me the information I wanted. Rumor around the school was that the baseball couch was a little on the kinky side.

I pulled out a pink ball gag and proposed my offer. He was game. He made me gag Star with the pink ball gag and then he came up behind me and gagged me with a large red one. He then preceded with our bondage, alternating b/w tying our wrists, elbows, etc. He then made us get on the floor where he tied our ankles. While he was tying mine, Star was giving him a peek show by spreading her legs and revealing her sheer white panties. I could tell he was becoming flustered, fast. Once he was done with my ankles, he moved to Star\'s. He then directed us to flip over to our stomachs and he tied us into a hogtie. With both us of tightly secured in hogties, the baseball coach announced he was going out for lunch. I panicked. He wasn\'t going to come through on the deal. He was going to leave us in the coach\'s lounge, hogtied on the floor, so all the staff could see us! Star and I struggled in our hogties trying to find a away to escape. I was never going to get the front page story if I kept ending up like this!!!

File name: We wanted information, he wanted to hogtie u
File size: 668 MiB
Duration: 15 min 5 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss\' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn\'t an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head harness ball gag. It proved difficult to get the straps buckled around the tall posture collar. I couldn\'t lend much on a hand either, I could barely move my head side to side. Once the gag was properly in place, the Boss attached a leather strap to the ring of my posture collar. He pulled me off the stool and XXXX me on my toes. He lead me in front of the stool and to the other side of it in my ballet heels. I precariously placed each foot on the ground, afriad of falling. Mr. Big Boss positioned me where he wanted me and then grabbed the leather strap attached to my posture collar. He pulled me forward, making me bend over. Because I was in the ballet heels, I could not move my feet quick enough to repostion before the Boss looped the strap around one of the dowels of stool and connected it back to my collar. I was stuck with my knees in a slightly bent postion, the muscles in my thighs were beggining to burn. Drool dripped off my lips as I tried to maintain my balance while in pain. With even the slightest move, the front of the bar stool would lift up, so I tried to remain still.
My toes were screaming for a break when the Boss came back into the office. He released me from the horrid bent over postion but did not give me a reprieve from the pain. He pulled the strap connected on my posture collar. My body launched forward and my feet didn\'t want to go. The first step was excruiating but I mananged. I moved quicker as he lead me around the office and then commanded that I sit down on the stool. It was sweet relief but only momentarily. Mr. Big Boss strapped my ankles and thighs together.He picked up another leather strap and buckled it tightly around my waist and armbinder. The strap was so tight, it felt like it was cutting my waist into. Mr. Big Boss added another strap around my wrists and another one to cinch my the waist strap tighter with my elbows. Once he was done with the straps, he unbuckled my gag and added a blindfold. He rebuckled the gag on top of it, leaving me in the dark. Just to make sure I wasn\'t going anywhere, the Boss also leashed me to the stool. I could barely move as it was. I wiggled on the stool making noises behind my drooly ball gag. I tried to move my head from side to side but the tall posture collar prevented any motion. I focused on my breathing as all the elements of the bondage played with my head. I was totally immobile. Before the Boss said his goodbyes, he told me he was going to tell the other secretaries were to find me. He wanted them to know what happens when you get in trouble as bad as I did. I sat on the stool not able to respond and pondered what it was I did wrong, exactly.

File name: Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels
File size: 826 MiB
Duration: 18 min 44 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Made bondage break Summer Peters

Actress: Summer Peters
Description:
Summer Peters desk was stacked high with reports that needed to be filed. As Summer was sitting down to start on the large stack of papers, her phone rang. It was Mr. Big Boss and he was requesting her presence in his office.
Summer sauntered into his office wearing a shiny blue blouse, hounds tooth pencil skirt, and platform leather pumps. There was rope scattered on the counter. The Boss had plans for her and there was no way she was going to get her work done today. This was her third day on the job and if she didn\'t find a way to increase her productivity, she was going to be let go. Ms. Andrews had already had to speak with her about it before. Summer wasn\'t sure how the other secretaries got their paper work done and still had time for bondage breaks. A feeling of frustration swept through her as Mr. Big Boss pulled her elbows together, testing their flexibility. The Boss was impressed. He grabbed some rope and tied her arms behind her back. Her forearms were touching, her elbows were crushed. All Summer could think about was the pile of papers on her desk. She enjoyed being tied up, like most of the secretaries that worked at the office, but she would never be able to enjoy herself with the workload hovering in her mind. She tried to shut it out but there was no point.
Mr. Big Boss moved her incredibly long hair out of the way of her face so he could gag her. He stuffed a white cloth in her mouth and wrapped microfoam around her head. The compression of the gag was a welcomed feeling. The Boss instructed her to sit in the chair while he tied her ankles together, crossed. He unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her breasts out of her bra, putting her on display. Summer was trying to enjoy her time with the Boss but a guilty feeling residing in her stomach. She knew she was going to have to stay late to finish her work, just so the Boss could have his fun time. She didn\'t think it was particularly fair but she didn\'t want to rock the boat.
The Boss picked Summer up off the chair and re-positioned her on the floor. He picked up another piece of rope and tied her into a tight hogtie. After Summer was secured in the hogtie, Mr. Big Boss excused himself. Summer was left alone on the office floor, with her guilty conscious. She tried to forget about the taunting stack of papers. Summer rolled around and struggled against her bonds. The bondage helped her relax. She enjoyed pulling against the ropes and hmpfing into the gag. Mr. Big Boss came back into the office and untied her hogtie rope. He picked her up once again and sat her down on the counter, so he could add ropes to her legs. Summer precariously struggled on the counter. She showed off her long legs in her pantyhose and bondage. She moved up and down the counter, twisting in her ropes, hoping the Boss would let her go soon so that she could finish her work!

File name: Made bondage break
File size: 618 MiB
Duration: 14 min 3 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Office webcam show just for you Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
The Boss had asked me to provide some entertainment for some potential customers who lived out of the country. Mr. Big Boss wanted to give them something to wet their appetite. I would be the appetizer that showed them the perks of working with our company. I sat up my webcam in one of the lounges. My hair was down and I was wearing a tight blue blouse and a silver skirt that was so tight you could see the outline of my thong. The Boss gave me a few notes about our potential clients and I went to work.
I started off talking about how much I love to gag myself. I picked up a long white cloth and slid the material in between my glossy lips. I then tied the cloth in a knot behind my head. I flirted with the camera as my hands explored my body. I was just getting started though. I took the cleave gag off. I asked the camera which color tape they liked better, orange or purple? I slowly stuffed my mouth full with a yellow scarf. I then applied the orange duct tape to my lips and wrapped it around my head. I squeezed my breasts and ran my hands down my body. My blouse was itching to pop open with every twist and turn of my body. I stood up and shook my ass in the camera. I then rolled around on the couch, so you could get a better view. After enjoying myself for a bit on the couch, I sat up and pulled the duct tape off. I teased the camera as I stuffed a pair of green panties in my mouth. I pushed them deep in my mouth with my index finger and slowly closed my lips around them and my finger. I picked up another cleave gag cloth and gagged myself with it. I pulled the camera closer to me, I wanted you to have a better view as I rolled around on the couch in the tight cleave gag.
With my blouse half unbuttoned, I untied the cleave gag and replaced it with purple duct tape. I gave the camera a show with my body, my hands exploring every where. Finally, I took off the duct tape. I promised if you were a good boy I had something special planned for you. I stood up and cleaved gagged myself one more time. I unbuttoned my blouse as I showed off my body for you. I then slid my skirt down my hips and off my bare legs. I was left standing in my bra, thongs and black pumps. I bent over, giving you a better look at my ass and legs, smacking my ass for you as I ran my hands down my legs. I slowly unlatched my bra and threw it on the couch. I danced some more for the camera before waving goodbye.

File name: Office webcam show just for you
File size: 870 MiB
Duration: 19 min 38 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Fire Drill Bondage Challenge Star and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Star and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
The Boss told Star and me to meet him in one of the side offices, for some training on fire safety. I thought it was going to be another one of those long training sessions that I tend to day dream through. Instead he wanted me and Star to practice escaping from chair ties instead. Corporate wanted to make sure all the secretaries could escape from their bondage in case of emergencies, such as a fire drill. So, the Boss had been going around the office for the past few months, selecting random secretaries to practice in the drill.
He tied my arms behind my back and then shoved a wad of cloth in my mouth. The Boss wrapped silver tape around my head to secure the mouth packing. I tried to argue that we didn\'t need to be gagged but the Boss wasn\'t having any of it. Star watched in the background, studying the placements of my knots. Once my gag and arms were secured, the Boss did the same with Star. Except instead of silver tape, her\'s was micro foam tape.
Mr. Big Boss then told us to sit down in the chairs. He tied both of our ankles together and then tied our ankles back to our wrists, underneath the chair, so it would make getting out much much harder. He also unbuttoned our blouses to reveal our bras. I wasn\'t sure why that was necessary but I guess Mr. Big Boss wanted to make it as realistic as possible.
Star had already begun trying to get my wrists and elbows untied before the Boss had told us to start on the challenge. We were both losing dexterity in our fingers fast and it was hard to find and untie the knots. I even tried to lay down on the chair to reach her ankle ropes ( giving anyone that was looking a perfect upskirt shot) and that pain in the ass rope that connected the wrists to the ankles. We rubbed our hands up and down each others\' arms, hoping the rope would just come off. If we didn\'t get out of this situation soon, then there would be no more us!!!!! Finally Star got my wrists untied and I struggled to get her wrists, with my elbows still bound behind my back. The knot connecting my wrists to my ankles were at my wrists but Star\'s knot was connected at her ankles, and the rope was wound tightly around her wrist ropes, preventing me from untying them. So, I moved to her elbows instead. By this time my fingers had lost most of there dexterity and I was losing hope we could get out. Star got my elbows untied and I went to work trying to free us, just in time for the Boss to show back up and say the challenge was over. I was furiously worked my ass off trying to get us free. But after 7-10 minutes of wrestling with knots, we would have been burnt toast!!! I guess we just need to practice more!

File name: Fire Drill Bondage Challenge
File size: 673 MiB
Duration: 15 min 17 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
After Office Hours Bondage Call Belle Davis

Actress: Belle Davis
Description:
The Boss was stressed out from a long day of financial meetings. It seemed like everyone on the board had an opinion about something. He needed to get rid of his pent up stress and tying one of the secretaries up tight and making them struggle would be a great start. He called Elizabeth but she was out of town. So, he dialed Belle\'s number next. Before he knew it she was standing in front of him.
Mr. Big Boss thanked Belle for coming down so fast. She smiled at him and quietly replied. The Boss didn\'t waste time on chit-chat and tied her arms behind her back. Belle seemed to enjoy the attention as the Boss pinned her wrists together, tightly. When she saw the bright colored mouth stuffing coming towards her face, she quickly replied she wouldn\'t be able to answer the phones if they rang. That wasn\'t something the Boss was concerned about. He just wanted to tie her up, He shoved the bright panties into her mouth, filling her cheeks full of cloth, and wrapped her head in micro foam tape. Once he finished wrapping the tight gag, he told Belle that he doubted she really wanted to answer phones anyway. She smiled through her eyes at him, confirming that he was right.
The Boss still had pent up frustration, so he picked up another rope to add to Belle\'s body. He cinched her arms down tight , with a rope placed below her elbows and around her waist. Mr. Big Boss then added an upper body harness. Not completely satisfied with his few, he unbuttoned Belle\'s blouse and revealed she wasn\'t wearing a bra. Her pierced nipples were hard from all the excitement. The Boss gave each breasts and hard grope before leaving her in the room, on display. Belle stood there for a few moments waiting for the Boss to return. Soon, she became bored and hopped around in a circle to entertain herself. The Boss entered shortly after to re position her to the ground.
Mr. Big Boss tied Belle into a tight hogtie. Once he was done with the bondage, he told her that he had something to take care of. But while he was gone, she needed to struggle and give all the employees a good show. Belle was excited to be given the opportunity to entertain the company. She struggled back and forth in her hogtie. Belle arched in the hogtie, pulling on her ropes. She hoped she was giving everyone a good show. She continued to struggle and squirm in the hogtie and would do so until the Boss told her to quit.

File name: After Office Hours Bondage Call
File size: 576 MiB
Duration: 13 min 0 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Nipple Clamped to the Filing Cabinet Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
I walked into the office to find Mr. Big Boss sitting at the desk working on reports. He hated having to do reports but it was the one part of his job he couldn\'t pass to someone else to do. Why was I there? Well, the Boss wanted some entertainment while he worked. I came in wearing a tight black and grey dress, black pantyhose with seams up the back, and red t strap high heels. The Boss\' hands perused my curves and I found myself stripping out of my dress. I was left in a black lace bra, high cut shapewear black panties,fully fashioned black pantyhose, and red high heels. The Boss quickly prepped his entertainment. He tied my arms behind my back, shoved red mouth stuffing in my mouth, and wrapped clear packing tape around my head. I was sure my lipstick was smeared after the Boss pressed the clear tape close to my face.
He had me kneel beside the end of the desk, facing the short filing cabinet. I wasn\'t sure I liked where this was going. The Boss tied my ankles crossed. He then pulled my breasts out of my bra and attached clover clamps to my sensitive nipples. He looped a rope around the chain of the clover clamps and tugged on it, making me yelp behind my mouth stuffing. After he had some fun pulling on the rope and making me yelp for him, he tied the rope off to the top filing cabinet drawer handle. Mr. Big Boss then tied my ankles off to my elbows, XXXX me to bend backwards slightly and lifting my feet off the floor. I struggled to find a comfortable position but there was none to be had. If I tried to rest on my legs, then I would pull on my nipples, digging the clover clamp tighter in my rosy flesh. If I leaned forward to give my poor nipples a break, then I would have to lift my feet higher off the floor and balance more on my knees, which was also not comfortable. It was a lose - lose situation for me but the Boss liked the entertainment.
I struggled to keep my balance and not let the nipple clamps slip off my nipples. They were already very sore and I wasn\'t sure I could handle that much pain. I whined behind the gag. Especially when the Boss came back in and stood behind me. He grabbed my breasts and dug his finger tips into the flesh. He pulled me backwards trying to open the drawer by my nipples. I cried out louder. Once it was all done, my knees were sore, my neck strained, and my nipples were deeply indented from the clamps.

File name: Nipple Clamped to the Filing Cabinet
File size: 659 MiB
Duration: 14 min 52 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Secretary Struggles Belle Davis

Description:
Belle was walking around the office in a short red skirt and tall black pumps, that accentuated her long legs. She was also wearing a white sweater, without a bra, and her nipple rings were visible through the sheer sweater. Mr. Big Boss watched her walk around the office, her hips swaying. He was about to call her in his office when his phone rang. It was an important call from one of the other offices and he had to take it, but that didn\'t mean that he couldn\'t let his mind trail off and think about what he was going to do to Belle, if that phone hadn\'t rang.
Mr. Big Boss told Belle to sit on the floor, on her ass. Her long legs were bent in front of her, while the Boss frog tied them. He tied the heels of her high heels into the tie as well, insuring that she couldn\'t kick them off. With Belle\'s legs secured in frog ties, XXXX them to spread, the Boss picked up a leather bishop gag to gag her with it.He placed the ball in Belle\'e eager parted mouth and then buckled the leather over her lips.
Now that Belle\'s legs were secured and she was properly gagged, the Boss started to add more rope to Belle\'s situation. He crushed her elbows together, XXXX them to lay upon one another. Her wrists were next. He tied them so tight that her wrists were pinned together at her wrist bones. The Boss then made Belle arched her ass and back up, so he could add a rope around her waist. Muffled groans escaped from Belle\'s mouth as she tried to readjust herself properly for the Boss. She didn\'t want to disappoint him. The rope was tied off to her wrists, pinning them down to the small of her back.
To make her tie even more uncomfortable, Mr. Big Boss looped a rope around each of her frog tie cinches. He tied it off to the waist rope that was connected to her wrists, pulling her legs in tighter to her body, preventing her from moving her long legs. But that wasn\'t enough for Mr. Big Boss. He grabbed her hair and looped a rope around it, pulled it through her elbow tie, back to her each of her frog tie cinches, knotting it at her elbows. Belle\'s head was XXXX up and backwards, and a look of uncomfort ran through her face.The Boss stood back and admired his work. He then looked down at Belle and told her to struggle for him, even though he was making his exit.
Mr. Big Boss watched Belle through the surveillance camera in his office. She struggled for him as if he were sitting right in front of her. Her every move meant to please him. Every arch, every pull on the ropes, meant for him. Frustrated moans came from behind the gag as she tried to move off her back to her side again. The Boss heard someone calling his name and snapped out of his perverted thoughts, damned business calls he thought to himself....

File name: Secretary Struggles
File size: 792 MiB
Duration: 18 min 4 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Electrical Tape Business Meeting Elizabeth Andrews

Description:
I was sitting at my desk, checking my supply list, when the Boss came into my office. He confirmed with me that I had gathered everything he needed. I told him I was a bit confused why he needed an abundance of electrical tape and why there wasn\'t any rope on the supply list. He replied that the company had been looking into resourcefulness exercises. The company wanted to make sure the executives had enough mental dexterity to handle themselves in high speed negotiations, and having the executives improvise with their binding material would help foster that. Mr. Big Boss was the one that had to present the new program and he wanted to make sure he knew the subject well.
Mr. Big Boss then had me stand up and put my arms behind my back. He took the electrical tape and started to wrap, from my elbows to my wrists. The Boss and I exchanged pros and cons of having my secretaries wrapped up in electrical tape. I started to worry as he started wrapping closer to my wrists. I couldn\'t move them at all. My wrists were pinned together so tightly that it freaked me out a little. I tried to shimmy in the electrical tape arm sleeve but I couldn\'t move my arms at all! I commented to him how tight it was getting, but Mr. Big Boss was not concerned.
Next, the Boss wanted to try out a new gag strategy. He put some mouth stuffing in my mouth and then pulled a nude stocking over top of my head. My nose and eyes were smushed against the nylon fabric, I could barely open my eyes! Then the Boss started to wrap electrical tape around my open mouth, over the stocking hood.The more he wrapped, the more I whined behind the gag from the tightness. Once he was finished wrapping around my mouth, he applied electrical tape under my chin and over my head. I started to whimper uncontrollably. My mindset went completely distressed. I knew he was wrapping more tape around my head but I didn\'t know where. I tried to concentrate on just my breathing and not on the tightness of the gag or the feeling of the electrical tape just under my chin, making the gag even tighter.
He moved to my ankles and taped them together. I whimpered the entire time he was taping them. The Boss left me in the office to deal with my electrical tape gag and arm sleeve. Both were extremely tight. I wiggled and squirmed, lifting my skirt over my ass, to show off my curvy legs.I was in the process of hoping to the front of my desk when the Boss came back in. He grabbed me from behind and made me sit up against him. He grabbed my head and pulled it back towards him while his free hand roamed from my silky legs to in between them, coaxing and slapping. He then grabbed my hips and pushed me back and forth on his lap, his fingers found their way between my legs again, probing gently. And as soon as he was there, he was gone. Leaving me hot and bothered to struggle on the top of my desk.

File name: The Electrical Tape Business Meeting
File size: 517 MiB
Duration: 11 min 40 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Bound Office Orgasms GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
GiGi walked into my office with her tan skirt stretched tightly across her ass. She was under a lot of pressure from audits and misc. reports and wanted some release. GiGi was hoping that I could help her that. The same GiGi that was always pining for my Boss and my position. I wondered if this was another ploy of hers, either way , I might add to her frustration level just a bit, first.
I spun her around and started by tying her elbows so close together that they practically laid on one another. Her tightly bound elbows made her breasts strain against her tight bronze blouse. I unbuttoned it, revealing her breasts pressed up tight against her bra and her tan flat stomach. I finished her arms by tying her wrists, before moving to her gag. I picked up a large mouth stuffing of purple panties. I shoved them in her mouth, making sure to fill her cheeks. I took blue vetrap and wrapped a layer over her mouth, her lips could be seen through it. I then wound the vetrap around her head multiple times, insuring it\'s tightness. GiGi began to give me distressed eyes near the end of my wrap job.
I shimmied the tight skirt up over GiGi\'s suntan covered nylon legs and hips. I would need complete access to in between her legs for the next part. I picked up a black rubber harness that had silver buttons on it. It was for the hitachi. I tied the piece onto GiGi like a crotch rope, pulling the long rubber straps through her legs and tying them off in the back. Once everything was lined up, the opening in the harness would be right at GiGi\'s sex. I placed the head of the hitachi into the slot and cut it on. GiGi\'s knees weakened right before me. I moved the head up and down, making GiGi purr behind her gag and then I cut it off and took it away. The look on GiGi\'s face was one of sadness and frustration.
I tied her ankles together and made her get down on the floor before I would give the hitachi back to her. I lined the head of the hitachi up once again but made her lay on her stomach first. I tied GiGi into a tight hogtie and then slipped my hands between her thighs and cut the hitachi on. Muffled groans came out behind the tight gag as GiGi suffered through my tease and denial approach to giving her the release she needed.

File name: Bound Office Orgasms
File size: 838 MiB
Duration: 18 min 55 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Fire Drill Bondage Challenge Nyxon and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Nyxon and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Nyxon and I were sitting on the counter waiting for Mr. Big Boss. There was rope and gag materials beside us. The Boss wanted us to do a challenge for him. He wanted to see how long it would take for two secretaries to get out of their bondage in case there was a fire drill in the building. So he was going to tie us up and gag us and then let us try to escape. Practice is always good but hopefully we will never have to put this to use!
He started with my bondage first. As he tied my arms together behind my back, we walked about the challenge and what other situations could come up. The tight rope cinched around my arms felt nice against my silk blouse. Next, the Boss gagged me. He said it was unlikely that the secretaries wouldn\'t be gagged, so he wanted to make it realistic as possible. He stuffed a pair of pink panties in my mouth, prying my lips apart. Mr. Big Boss then picked up some purple vetrap and wrapped it tightly around my head.
I looked on as Mr. Big Boss did the same thing to Nyxon. Her gag panties were a bright orange color and it contrasted nicely through the white vetrap he used over top of it. He had both of us kneel. He tied my ankles together and then put me into a hogtie. He went over to Nyxon, picked her up off the ground, moved her across the floor and put her back down. I don\'t think he wanted me to get the unfair advantage of seeing where he tied her hogtie knots. It might not matter in the long run, because my hands were already losing dexterity. Mr. Big Boss tied Nyxon\'s hogtie rope off and excused himself from our challenge.
The challenge had officially began. I rolled over to Nyxon as fast as I could, Since she was the last one to get tied up, she worked on my hands and hogtie rope as fast as she could. If this was a real fire drill, we wouldn\'t have any time to waste. Finally my wrists were undone, so I tried to untie Nyxon\'s elbows but the dexterity in my fingers were gone! Nyxon sat up and untied my elbows for me and the circulation began to flow back into my hands. I untied her elbows, wrists and hogtie rope. With our own hands free, we started to untie the rest of our bondage. I wondered how long it had taken us to get this far.

File name: Fire Drill Bondage Challenge
File size: 817 MiB
Duration: 18 min 27 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Secretary Dispute Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Belle and I have a love hate relationship at work. She is always doing something that gets me in trouble with the Boss. We were having a dispute about who was supposed to vacuum the floor. I was certain it was Belle\\\'s week to vacuum but she disagreed. Mr. Big Boss must have heard our dispute because he walked in to the office lobby with gag material and rope. He made me turn around and tied my arms tight behind my back while Belle made fun of my situation. I reminded her, that she was probably going to meet the same fate.
Mr. Big Boss once again scolded me for not being able to handle my secretaries. I told him that I was trying to delegate and he just comes in at the wrong time. I was pretty sure he sat in his office, with his feet kicked up on his desk watching the surveillance cameras, just waiting for an opportunity to tie someone up to arise. After my arms were tied tightly behind my back, he stuffed a huge pair of purple panties in my mouth. I bitched behind the purple vetrap gag about tight it was and Belle chimed in that it should be tighter since she could still hear me.
He moved onto Belle\\\'s arms and lashed them behind her back. While he was doing that, I used my bound arms to unbutton her shirt to expose her pierced nipples. The Boss then shoved a pair of light blue panties in her mouth and wrapped tan vetrap around her head. You could see the blue of the panty showing through the first couple layers of the tan wrap. The Boss then made both of us kneel so he could tie our ankles together. He then made us lay on our stomachs so he could put us into hogties. As he was finishing Belle\\\'s hogtie, I arched up in mine and started to rock on my hips. Belle laughed behind her gag and told me I looked like a rocking horse.
We giggled at each other behind our tight gags. I arched up again and Belle moved her head underneath me, so when I went back flat into the hogtie, my head would rest on hers. We nuzzled a little before we started to struggle around on the dirty floor. I rolled over onto my arms and bridged into my hogtie. Belle rolled over towards me and did the same. We continued this for a while until we heard Serene\\\'s voice. She was walking in with the vacuum. Apparently it was her turn to vacuum and was running behind. She apologized, Belle and I moaned behind our gags, and Serene started vacuuming around us.

File name: Secretary Dispute
File size: 720 MiB
Duration: 16 min 15 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
In Mr. Big Boss's Clutches HD Constance

Actress: Constance
Description:
Constance walks into Mr. Big Boss\'s office timidly. She knows she is in trouble for taking longer lunches than she is supposed to and Constance doesn\'t want this to go on her work record. She questions the Boss about it as he pulls rope and a leather gag out of his desk. Constance starts to unbutton her green trench coat to reveal a tight black slip. Mr. Big Boss helps her out of her coat and looks her over. Mr. Big Boss tells Constance that they should be able to work something out to keep this off her record. Mr. Big Boss binds Constance\'s arms tightly behind her back, XXXX her arms to touch. Next, he gags her with a panel gag head harness and adds a tight cinch rope around her waist. The waist rope cinches her arms down to her body, making her more immobile. A situation arises and Mr. Big Boss leaves Constance alone in the office. She struggles around the office in her tight arm bondage and leather harness gag. Her tight slip, rides up her legs showing off her pantyhose clad ass and legs. Mr. Big Boss comes back into the office and picks up a piece of rope. He ties the rope into Constance\'s long hair. Next, he binds her ankles and pulls the rope from her hair down to her ankles. Her balance is thrown off and Mr. Big Boss makes sure to stay close, in case she loses her balance. He takes this time to do a little groping. Drool is freely flowing from the bottom of the leather head harness. Mr. Big Boss picks up Constance and places her into the floor. He then pulls her hair back to her ankles, XXXX her head back into a tight hogtie. Constance struggles with the tight hogtie, arching up body up trying to test the ropes. She smiles behind the gag while drool drips down her chin. Did Constance learn her lesson or did she have a little too much fun in Mr. Big Boss\'s clutches.

File name: In Mr. Big Boss's Clutches HD
File size: 709 MiB
Duration: 16 min 2 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
New Name, New Rope, New Bondage Amanda Reigh

Actress: Amanda Reigh
Description:
Amanda was back for more bondage and Mr Big Boss wastes no time in putting rope on her arms starting with her wrists and then moving up to her elbows. A large blue cloth is then shoved into her mouth before microfoam tape is wrapped around her head sealing the packing in. Mr Big Boss then took the opportunity to give Amanda a few gropes before taking another rope and binding first her upper body around her breasts and then her arms to her body cinched tightly with more rough jute rope. He then makes her walk back and forth a bit in heels while he watches and appraises how shes doing. Eventually he grabs her and straps a blindfold on really starting to worry poor Amanda who isnt as seasoned in the heels as the other secretaries. XXXX her to turn around a time or two Amanda becomes a bit better at walking. A bit more groping and then shes seated on the couch where her ankles are tied together. With her blindfold removed shes then left and told to struggle to make sure she entertains the office.

File name: New Name, New Rope, New Bondage
File size: 421 MiB
Duration: 13 min 50 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Foul up on the first day Dakkota

Actress: Dakkota
Description:
Dakkota was wearing a conservative black dress with fully fashioned stockings and peep toe high heels, to give the outfit some spice. She was waiting in her office for the Boss to arrive. He had his secretary call her earlier in the day to make sure she would be in her office at a certain time. She made sure she was, but the Boss was running a little late. He arrived and he had a black briefcase in his hand. Dakkota had an uneasy feeling about this meeting.
Mr. Big Boss came over to Dakkota and pulled her up from her chair. He explained to her that she was making too many mistakes in her report and her proof reading oversight would need to be dealt with. Dakkota defended her typing skills and matter-of-factly stated that it must have been someone else\'s work, that she wouldn\'t have made those kind of mistakes. Dakkota kept going on about how her typing skills were perfect as the Boss tied her arms tightly together behind her back. He was tired of listening to her defend her secretarial abilities, so he picked up a white piece of cloth and stuff it in her mouth. He then took a roll of silver tape and wrapped it around her head and mouth, to make sure she wouldn\'t lose the huge wad of cloth in her mouth. The tight tape gag did a great job of silencing the secretary.
The Boss picked up more rope and layered it on her arms. First he looped a rope around her waist and arms, and cinched them down tight. He then added an upper harness that layered even more rope on her arms. He quickly tied her ankles together and picked her up and placed her down on the floor. Once she was in the position he wanted her to be in, he grabbed another rope and pulled her into a tight hogtie. He taunted her and pulled her dress up so he could see the tops of her fully fashioned stockings and garters. He bid her farewell and good luck on her typing reform.
Dakkota struggled on the floor in the tight hogtie. Her face was flushed from the distress of the gag and tie. She couldn\'t believe how careless she had been in the proofreading of her reports. It was only her first day at the company and she was already stuck in a tight hogtie on the floor of her office. She couldn\'t ask anyone for help because of the large stuffing in her mouth and the tape wrapped tightly around it. Soon, she gave in to the tight hogtie and accepted it as her punishment. She would make sure she proof read a lot better next time, maybe .....

File name: Foul up on the first day
File size: 713 MiB
Duration: 16 min 4 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Taped Up and Made to Endure an Inflatable Gag Belle Davis

Description:
Belle Davis walks into the warehouse wearing a tight pink skirt, black patent waist cincher and pantyhose top and bottoms. The Boss decided he wanted to have a little fun with Belle after work. Belle approached where he was standing and Mr. Big Boss gave her a inflatable pump gag. Belle gagged herself with it, adjusting it a couple of times before it was as comfortable as it was going to get. Once the gag was to her liking, Mr. Big Boss put an open mouth head harness over top of it and threaded the tube and pump through the hole. The head harness pushed the gag deeper into Belle\'s mouth. She didn\'t look to happy about having to stay after work. The Boss goes to pump the gag up and Belle doesn\'t let him have it at first. She soon gives in, knowing she has no other choice.
Mr. Big Boss picked up some black electrical tape and taped Belle\'s arms behind her back. Once her elbows and wrists were secured, he lowered the large ring that hung over head. Belle watched with big eyes and a full mouth as it was lowered. Mr. Big Boss took a large carabiner and attached it to the ring and then to the top of Belle\'s head harness. This would insure that she would go any where. He picked up the electrical tape again and added more ropes to her arms. This time he criss-crossed it up and down, bring Belle\'s arms closer together.
Next, Mr. Big Boss taped her ankles and thighs together. He stood up and gave the pump a couple more squeezes. Belle\'s cheeks inflated with each pump and a look of distress ran across her face. She was very uncomfortable and slightly off balance.The Boss went back to her legs and criss-crossed electrical tape, pulling them together. Once he was done taping her legs, he went back to her gag. He gave it a few more squeezes until a panicked look flashed through Belle\'s eyes. The Boss decided to leave Belle there while he went to attend to another matter.
Belle struggled with her balance and the gag. Her cheeks were full of air, her lips pushed tightly up against the leather of the open mouth head harness. After what seemed forever, the Boss came back in, only to add more tape to her bondage. This time he wrapped a cinch around her waist cincher and arms. Belle was visibly not happy. The look in her eyes says it all.

File name: Taped Up and Made to Endure an Inflatable Gag
File size: 587 MiB
Duration: 13 min 16 s

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!