• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Older Step-Sister Caught Being Naughty

Duration : 00:11:19 // Size : 515.09 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chichi Medina Chichi was suppose to be watching her younger step-brother Instead she was on the phone talking dirty to her boyfriend. As she started to get turned on and touch herself, she didn't realize she was being watched by her step-brother. With a cell phone he shot photos of her pretty panties up her tight skirt. All of a sudden, he made a noise and Chichi saw him. She hung up the phone and started to scold her step-brother. But when he told her he had photos that he was not only going to show step-mom and step-dad, but he was also going to post them on her social media. Chichi had no choice but to give him what he wanted and that meant she had to let him tie her up. Chichi didn't think it would be such a big deal. In fact she had let him do this in the past. But today he was going to take real advantage and at one point Chichi found herself mouth stuffed and gagged. But things would get much worse because sometime later, Chichi found her blouse open and her bra down. Now as she struggled frantically, her big tits bounced about on the floor. She had to to get loose before step-mom and step-dad came home to find her this way.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Vanessa Rain Amazon Struggles

Duration : 00:10:29 // Size : 1131.12 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

"It never fails... I hire a model to shoot some fetish content & halfway through the shoot they ask me, 'So, when are you going to tie me up?'. Vanessa Rain was no different, and who am I to deny a damsel her destiny?"
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, struggling, amazons, gagged women, nyxon, vanessa rain, ballgag, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Paris Love Spandex Struggle

Duration : 00:12:03 // Size : 874.49 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

"Paris Love looks stunning in her red spandex disco pants, bright orange spandex body suit & platform knee high boots, so I decide to put her in a sexy little tie. I finish the deal with my new panel ballgag & sit back to watch her struggle". You may also like: Paris Love... Simple Hogtie In A Bikini Nyxon & Paris Love... Ambushed, Bound & Made To Cum
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, shiny clothing, paris love, panel gag, disco pants, spandex pants, boots, struggle, knee high boots, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Post Show Quickie Before Bed

Duration : 00:08:05 // Size : 188.64 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's always great when I'm lucky enough to get bound and gagged multiple times in one night and it usually goes like this... we do our weekly one-hour live show at 6pm, go out for dinner right after, come back home and if there's enough time, we go another quick round in the office. Tonight's 2nd round wasn't very long this time... just a quickie before bed. A little something to remind of what's to come in the bedroom.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage, elbow bondage, high heels, zip tied, zip tie bondage, cable ties, topless, chained, live bondage show,

sabina

VIP
Title : Punisher On A Roll Part 1 - Spreader Bar

Duration : 00:14:42 // Size : 230.86 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

My Punisher is on a roll tonight when he ties me on top of the pain table face down on my stomach, wrenches my elbows together, and spreads my legs with a spreader bar. He ties rope around my shoulders and attaches the rope to one of the bars under the table and pulls me back so that the top half of my body sits upright - OMG the PAIN!! I had to alter my way of breathing because the pressure on my stomach was unbearable. I thought that since I was in so much pain, the position was up to his standards but I was wrong. He came over again and tied my hair (one of his favorite things to do) and attached my pony tail to the spreader bar that held my legs apart. I was fucked! The ball was deep inside my mouth, head back, and it hurt like hell to adjust myself. Let's see how long he decides to keep me in this position... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, endurance, longevity, damsel in, submissive, asiana starr, high heels, ballgag, struggling, droling, live show, elbow bondage, spreader bar,

sabina

VIP
Title : Suspension Training Gone Bad Part 3

Duration : 00:06:31 // Size : 104.16 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Watch me get flogged, elbows wrenched together above my head, lifted by my crotch rope while the cinder block is kicked away from under me and genuinely screaming and crying as I hang helplessly from the ceiling. When the block is brought back, I stand barely on the tips of my toes while my punisher taunts and teases me. Great close-ups of my whole body from head to toe. Sweat rolling down my forehead, make-up running down my face, wet panties in my mouth, the crotch rope deep inside me, and my sexy little feet struggling to remain on the cinder block. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, ballgag, high heels, suspension, crying, screaming, flogging, spanking, struggling, drooling, asiana starr,

sabina

VIP
Title : Stuffing A Big Pair Of Panties In The Flirting Moms Mouth

Duration : 00:14:21 // Size : 767.92 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Whitney Morgan ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Whitney and her husband are trying to get their step-son back on the football team. While her husband talks to the school dean, Whitney sneaks out and goes to the source of her step-son's problem, the coach. When she gets to his office, he is not as cooperative as Whitney had hoped. So she decides to take drastic measures. Measures that have always worked for her in other matter when she does not get her way. Whitney starts to flirt with the man and then offers herself to him in any manner he chooses. At first he is suspicious and hesitant. But when he realizes "Anything" means he can do anything he likes. It just so happens that the man has all kind of kinky ideas. Ideas most women he has know have been reluctant to try. Whitney does not put up any resistant as the man uses rope to tie her up. She questions the idea of having to be tied up. But she does not make too much effort to stop him. Until the rope starts to get too tight for her. "My husband is in the room next door and if I scream he will hear me!" she threatens. But the man has a plan to take care of that problem. He stuffs and tapes a large pair of panties in Whitney's mouth to gag her. Now bound and thoroughly gagged, Whitney struggles in the office. When she is crotch roped and ball tied, Whitney starts to worry she may have got herself into some serious problem. But she cannot help but notice the feeling of being very turned on by this. So when the coach asks her if she is ready to do something naughty to get her step-son back to playing football, Whitney lets him know he can do whatever he wants to her while she is tied helpless.
Tags: bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Slow Steady Destruction Part 2

Duration : 00:19:40 // Size : 605.82 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

After a few minutes, Martin moves me to the floor and into a hogtie. Right away, I roll over to my side and take it all in. Maneuvering myself onto the other side and then to my stomach. Onto my side... holding it there for as long as I can... onto my stomach... and then onto my side again. And this is another reason why I love being hogtied in the office and the bedroom - I'm free to roll around as much as I'm able.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, live bondage show, ball gagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, asiana starr, martin williams, topless, struggling, office bondage, live bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Slut Activities Part 2 4k

Duration : 00:11:28 // Size : 2267.08 MB // Video : 3840x2160 // Format : mp4

My elbows are crushed, my mouth is completely packed and my pussy is so stuffed that I can't even talk! I want to writhe in agony but I'm totally defeated by the spreader bar so I lay here.. suffering and frustrated as fuck! I always love how these situations leave me EXTRA hot for the next round.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, dildos, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, submissive, asiana starr, maritn williams, elbow bondage, leather restraints, ball gagged, spread, one bar prison, impaled, dildo spreader, live bondage show, lingerie, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Stalker Custom Video

Duration : 00:29:03 // Size : 458.44 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

I'm talking on the phone with my step-sister to tell her how I notice some creepy guy stalking me around the grocery store. To my car and on my way home, I felt as if he was following me. Brushing it off as if maybe it was my imagination, I laid on the couch to wind down and watch a movie. Moments after I go to the kitchen to find something to satisfy my hunger, I am grabbed from behind and it was lights out from there. Little did I know, that the masked bad guy had followed me home and somehow gotten in. He had prepared his relaxation plot for me while I unknowingly fixated on what I wanted to eat. He tied me up, carried me away, and when I woke up, I had no recollection of what had just happened. Dazed and confused, the masked man tied my hands to the ceiling of what looked so be like some storage, removed my skin tight jeans, and ran his dirty hands all over me. Groping my body and telling me his perverted plans of how he's gonna take me to his room and have me ANY way he likes. All I wanted at that point was to get the fuck away from him so the moment he stepped out, I was able to get myself loose and run out of that horrible place! I pushed the door open and ran right into him as he was walking back. Damn!!! He me again, ties my hands and feet, and carries me into the house. He throws me onto the bed as I kick and scream to get away but he gets me face down on the bed and slightly on top of me, he puts me in a hogtie and leaves me there to struggle until is return. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, high heels, asian, bondage, lingerie, groping, damsel in, high heels, elbow tie, hogtie, mouth stuffing, relaxation, tight jeans, predicament bondage, asiana starr,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tied In A Reverse Prayer In Her Bra And Panty Girdle

Duration : 00:12:25 // Size : 465.58 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Nyxon They found Nyxon tied up and gagged in the closet of the abandoned house. But they didn't have enough time to untie her before the bad guy came back. So they went off to hide. The bad guy found Nyxon now ungagged and suspected that someone had found her. Before he went off looking for them, the man re stuffed and tied the gag very tightly back in Nyxon's mouth. Now left alone, Nyxon tried to squirm her way out of the room. But a short time later, the man returned and caught her trying to escape. So he dragged her back to the closet and hogtied her so she could not cause him any more problems. But he didn't leave her this way for very long. Because a short time later, he returned again. This time to lift Nyxon up over his shoulder so he could carry her away.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Gigi Disco Jeans Show Down

Duration : 00:13:54 // Size : 708.38 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

GiGi is so excited to get to the party tonight. She's wearing her new turquoise disco pants and they look fabulous on her. She just can't wait to show them off! She tells Nyxon to hurry up so they can get to the party and she walks out of her room in the exact same disco jeans! "What the fuck Nyxon? You saw me order these pants a week ago!", says GiGi. The raven haired beauty starts bragging about how much hotter the pants look on her ass and GiGi sees red! She grabs her taser and gives the bitch a nice zap causing her to fall onto the couch. She hands Nyxon a dirty rag and tells her to gag herself by wrapping her face with layers of elastic. GiGi pushes Nyxon's body down between her legs and ropes up her elbows painfully behind her back. Just because she's many years younger, she's not going to show me up at the party! GiGi binds her wrists together while Nyxon moans into her gag. She pulls down Nyxon's top and expose her big tits then pushes her onto the floor and peels off her skin tight copy cat disco pants exposing her ass, then binds her ankles together. "How's that feel Nyxon?", asks GiGi. "You're not going to the party now!". GiGi leaves Nyxon struggling on the floor whileshe grabs some twine. GiGi binds her two big toes together tightly then yank them back painfully attaching the toe twine to her elbow rope. GiGi taunts Nyxon with some tickling an Nyxon freaks out bucking and bumping her bound body. Off to the party GiGi goes, leaving Nyxon all tied up and gagged struggling on the floor.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, shiny clothing, nyxon, milf gigi, disco pants, mouth stuffing, stripping, cleave gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : She Mmmmphd Through The Gag She Wanted To Fuck

Duration : 00:16:14 // Size : 937.76 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Amanda Fox When the man showed up looking for something her boyfriend had hidden, Amanda knew she wouldn't be able to find it. But she was very horny and there was something she liked about this guy. So, she pretended to look for the item. Wearing tight low cut jeans, she knew that as she bent over, her thong panties would show from behind. She was hoping that would be enough to get him turned on. But when the man got tired of her looking, he surprised Amanda by grabbing her and taping her up. To shut her up, he stuffed and taped her mouth. Now bound and gagged, Amanda couldn't do a thing. She had lied when she told the man, her boyfriend would be home any minute. She knew he would be gone for hours. So through the gag, Amanda tried to tell the man she wanted to have some fun. When she bobbed her head up and down as if she was giving a blow job, the man finally figure out what she wanted. So, after ripping her top open, so her tits could burst out, he made her hop over to where he could bend her over the sofa.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Rachels Irish 8 Cuffed Bondage Foot Show

Duration : 00:25:06 // Size : 997.96 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

THIS is something special! A foot lover's dream? A fantasy for steel bondage fans? It's both, and so more more! Why? Because Rachel knows what you want to see! She starts dressed in a red night gown and is seated on the couch. She slowly teases you by showing off her feet, smiling and giggling as she does, because she knows how excited that makes you! She loves knowing that you are drinking in every mouth watering movement of those lovely feet, those beautiful toes, the sexy tops, soles, and high arches. With a gleam in her eye, she inserts a large red ball gag. With her mouth stretched wide and filled completely, she adds Irish 8 cuffs to her wrists and ankles. Rachel then descends to the floor, writhing and rolling around to show off the cuffs and her feet for you as she enjoys her metal bondage. But the best is still to come! She retires to the bedroom, nude, still gagged with the large gag and still wearing those lovely, cold, inescapable steel cuffs! You deserve something special and she wants to show off her feet in and nude body in a hog-cuff for you. Rachel struggles slowly, pleased and excited because she knows you are watching her every move and listening to her every moan. She cannot get enough of the feel of the metal and the tightness of the bondage. She drools around the ball-gag as she struggles, showing off her sexy soles of her feet and toes. She knows you want and deserve more, however, and so a very snug crotch rope is added as well as a panel gag! She is left to struggle in her bondage, just for you. Is it the crotch rope that is making her so excited, or is it the knowledge that you are watching?
Tags: bondage, handcuff and shackle fetish, gagged women, barefoot, wrinkled soles, highly arched feet, rachel adams, bondage, steel bondage, irish 8 cuffs, ball gagged, barefeet, foot fetish, arched feet, wrinkled soles, hog cuffed, nudity, drooling, crotch roped, panel gagged, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : When She Loves It Part 2

Duration : 00:17:11 // Size : 428.74 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

As soon as I was stood up against the rack and my throat was roped to the post, I was filled with lust. As much as I love not knowing what to expect, I also love when Martin tells me what he's going to do to me. Majority of the time, he doesn't, unless he knows it's something I'll love EXTRA. The moments leading up to the dildo spreader had my brain anticipating and my pussy craving and when Martin pushes it inside of me, it was everything I had imagined.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, strappado, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, dildo predicament, dildo impalement, bound orgasm, dildo spreader, clover clamps, nipple clamps,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Gigi I Know Ive Seen You Somewhere Before

Duration : 00:12:48 // Size : 922.02 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Gigi has just moved into the neighborhood, and she invites her neighbor Nyxon over in an effort to make friends. While the 2 ladies are getting to know each other outside, Nyxon swears shes seen Gigi somewhere before, but she cant place it. Gigi tells her that she just has one of those faces, but Nyxon is insistent. Finally, the lightbulb goes inside Nyxons head. She asks Gigi if shes ever had a profile on one of those "exotic" dating sites, and Gigi tells her that she doesnt know what Nyxon is talking about. Nyxon is sure that shes seen Gigi on one of those weird kinky swinger sites, so she excuses herself to use the bathroom. When she returns, Nyxon has a handful of rope & a ballgag & tells Gigi that she just knew it was her on the kinky website! Gigi gasps in horror & Nyxon quickly gets to work tying Gigi up (offscreen). She tells Gigi that her & her husband have been looking for a play partner, and Gigi is perfect! Gigi protests & wiggles around while Nyxon shoves a red ballgag into her mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. Nyxon notices the time, and tells Gigi that her husband should be getting home any minute. She then leaves Gigi to struggle on the ground while she runs to tell her husband the good news. You may also like: MILF GiGi... Nosy Neighbor Turned Into Party Favor MILF GiGi... Bitch Claims Adjuster Tied & Gagged
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, barefoot, rope bondage, nyxon, milf gigi, milf, big tits, humiliation, groping, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sunshine Spa Day Mummification

Duration : 00:11:42 // Size : 1266.41 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Sunshine arrives at the spa for her treatment & she is completely wrapped with plastic wrap from her shoulders to her ankles. Nyxon comes in & puts Sunshine's hair up, the finishes the top of the mummification. Next, she stuffs Sunshine's mouth & does a wraparound gag to hold it in. Sunshine is then placed on the bed & left to struggle. After a few minutes, Nyxon comes back in, removes Sunshine's socks & wraps her feet a bit with the plastic wrap. Then, Nyxon stands her back up, wraps her in duct tape over the plastic wrap, then places her back on the bed to struggle.
Tags: mummification, bondage, struggling, gagged women, nyxon, sunshine, onscreen mummification, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Paula Diamonds Bimbo Babysitter

Duration : 00:12:27 // Size : 1342.74 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bimbo Paula Diamonds has been put in charge of her step-brother, and after she puts him to bed, she decides to make a few extra bucks on a sexting app. She starts by taking a few provocative pics of herself to send out to her regulars, and pretty soon she texting with a few of them. After a few minutes, her step-brother walks into the room & wants to know what she's doing. Paula quickly covers up & tells him to get back to bed. He asks her to play a game with him, and Paula agrees if he promises to go to bed. He ties up her legs (off camera) & at first Paula is annoyed, but then she realizes that she can probably takes some pics of her legs for her sexting clients. Her step-bro asks her if he can add more rope, and before she knows it her arms & upper body are tied up as well. Paula complains that she can't use her phone while her hands are tied, & tells him she wants to be let out. He taunts her with a shiny red piece of fabric & Paula knows what's coming next. She warns him not to do it, but he stuffs a pair of blue satin panties into her mouth (off camera) & seals them in there with a red satin cleave gag.
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, shiny clothing, paula diamonds, babysitter, sitter, pov, mouth stuffing, cleave gag, first time, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

Duration : 00:08:12 // Size : 128.74 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

As this clip begins, my Punsiher has just finished tossing me around by the crotch rope and my sexy body. He quickly throw me into one more quick position before we end the night. Although my pussy has had enough, he keeps it tightly wrapped around me and tied to the ceiling. With my feet planted to the floor, he bends me forward and ties my hands to my ankles so that I am ass up and face down - my favorite position ;) I know he loves admiring this ass while I stand here almost completely out of energy. I change standing positions so that I can tease him from afar while he sits and watches me struggle to keep my legs straight. When he takes me down, he turns off the camera so that I can put on his own exclusive show... sorry... this one's for his eyes only HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, flogging, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, flogging, whipping, spanking, crotch rope, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive, endurance, damsel in, predicament bondage, drooling,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Karly Two Ladies Some Rope

Duration : 00:14:02 // Size : 1521.98 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Just two ladies having a chat while the one ties the other up. If you like onscreen ties & BTS banter, then this is the clip for you. The chemistry between Nyxon & Karly is unbeatable, and listening to two women chat while one is tying up the other is unbeatably sexy!
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, tapegagged, nyxon, karly salinas, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, vet wrap gag, tape cleave, full fashioned stockings, garter belt, Nyxons Bondage Files,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!