• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Sushii Bimbo Realtor Hogtied Toe Tied

Duration : 00:13:30 // Size : 979.78 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon is angry with her stupid bimbo realtor for not being more on the ball with helping her purchase her house. The closing date came & went, and the former owners still haven't moved out. Nyxon confronts Sushii about this, but all Sushii can do is stammer & try to look cute. Frustrated, Nyxon decides to take matters into her own hands & grabs Sushii while placing her hand over her mouth. Sushii goes down onto the couch & Nyxon gets to work tying her up tight. Sushii flutters her eyes open, and demands to know what's going on. Nyxon answers her by showing her a pair of used panties that she found in the former owner's laundry. She pinches Sushii's nose, stuffs them into her mouth, the seals them in tight with microfoam tape. She places Sushii onto the floor, then pulls her up into a tight hogtie. She rips the toes of Sushii's stockings & ties some rope around her toes. Angry at the turn of events, Sushii struggles ferociously while trying to escape from the rope.
Tags: bondage, struggling, mouth stuffing, clothes destruction / burning, tapegagged, rope bondage, nyxon, sushii xhyvette, girdle, stockings, nylon destruction, hogtie, toe tie, panty gag, onscreen gag, hand over mouth, hom, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Safas Escape Challenge

Duration : 00:15:55 // Size : 1189.38 MB // Video : 2560x1440 // Format : mp4

The first time Safa and I shot together, we wanted to try something fun and playful so an escape challenge seemed like just the thing! She had plenty of confidence, but not enough knowledge about my work as a rigger, and she definitely bit off more than she could chew! The bondage allowed for plenty of movement, the ball gag allowed for plenty of back talk and drooling, and I allowed her a few minutes testing the ropes before I made things REALLY fun. Well, fun for me, anyway! She didn't like ending up topless, nipple clamped and struggling as I laughed in the background, and she really didn't enjoy a good mouth packing, tight tape gag and strict hogtie that left her absolutely motionless! By the time I was done, all she could do was grunt and stare at the scissors that were mere inches from her face!
Tags: bondage, escaping, did, topless, barefoot, struggling, safa warda, bondage, damsel in, escape challenge, rope bondage, topless, nipple clamps, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged owmen, gag talk, drooling, struggling, hotgtied, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Jj In With The Wrong Crowd Pt 1

Duration : 00:21:07 // Size : 2289.19 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Nyxon is working alone at her office when she grabs what she thinks is her cell phone & checks her messages. She realizes that she accidentally grabbed her roommate JJ's phone when she left the house, but continues to read the messages anyway. She sees one that says something about JJ making sure that she doesn't forget to sever ties with her roommate Nyxon so that she can have a better option on future business deals that require extreme secrecy. At that very instant, JJ's boss arrives & catches Nyxon on JJ's phone. Not wanting to take any chances, the boss tells her to put the phone down, place a chair in front of the desk & have a seat. Not wanting any trouble, Nyxon does as she as told but assures JJ's boss that she really didn't see anything on the phone & that it was a total accident that she even had it in the first place. The boss ties Nyxon nice & tightly to the chair & places a cleave gag in her mouth. As soon as he's finished with the gag, he leaves. A few minutes later, JJ walks in & sees Nyxon all tied up. She walks over & pulls down her gag & Nyxon tells her everything that just happened. JJ puts Nyxon's gag back in her mouth & tells her that it's best just to do what she's told. Then JJ's boss comes back & tells JJ to sit in a chair. He ties her the exact same way as Nyxon & also places a cleave gag in her mouth. He then leaves again, telling them that he has to take care of some business. Both Nyxon & JJ struggle as hard as they can & end up moving their chairs closer together. JJ manages to get herself untied & tells Nyxon that she's going to go see what's going on.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, jj plush, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, cleave gag, shiny pantyhose, chair tie, escape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Running From The Law. she asked the wrong guy for help

Duration : 00:17:23 // Size : 965.1 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Adara Jordin Adara and her boyfriend have done something very bad and now they are running from the law. Adara runs into a hotel and knocks at the first door she sees. A nice man allows her in his room. But then he finds out what she is up to and realizes he has a golden opportunity for some real fun. Next thing she knows, this man has Adara all tied up and gagged. He lets her struggle for a while until he start to her her ready for a night of fun. Soon he has her skirt off and her tits out. Eventually her panties will come down so the man will play with her all night long. It is not like she is going to run off and tell someone after he lets her go.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Unable To Hide Her Panties As She Struggled Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:16:13 // Size : 939.14 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella Luxx NEW Model Believing her boyfriend sent this guy to give her a ride, she got into his car. But when he got her to where he said her boyfriend was waiting, the man grabbed Bella and tied her up tight with rope. When she refused to be quiet, he gagged her. Bella struggled hard to get loose. But her struggles were futile and only tired her out. In truth, Bella has a lot of energy and struggles harder than most bondage models I know.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Upskirt View While Asiana Is Gagged And Tied

Duration : 00:09:25 // Size : 147.26 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Gagged and tied a short mini-skirt and some high heels - ready and willing for some action! Watch how long it takes me to move the cinder block that is tied to my neck and shoulders. I always love a new challenge! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, short skirt, fetish, tattoos, piercings, stilettos,

sabina

VIP
Title : Piece of Cake Part 2

Duration : 00:20:03 // Size : 549.72 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's so easy to be a good girl when all I have to do is be a little cock tease. A cock tease that has to sit here and endure a big gag, a tight belt that cinches my waist, some cuffs holding my elbows together and a chain that tightens around my neck each time I relax my arms. A tease that's MORE than willing to endure whatever Martin wants to put me through... cause I'll do ANTYHING to make that cock happy....
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, office bondage, asiana starr, maritn williams, handcuffed, chained, high heels, elbow bondage, struggling, leather restraints, leather bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Why Did I Agree To Play Cops And Robbers

Duration : 00:12:23 // Size : 687.34 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Cheyenne Jewel Cheyenne is baby sitting. But right now she has some free time and is talking to a friend on her phone. The conversation leads to them talking about the friend coming over later and enjoying an adult beverage together. All of a sudden, there is an interruption. The guys Cheyenne is baby sitting tell her they want to play a game called "Cops and Robbers". Having no idea what she is getting herself into Cheyenne agrees to play and gets off the phone. She feels that if she does this, she will tire them out and they will go to rest early. But it doesn't turn out that way. Because the next thing she knows, Cheyenne finds herself tied and gagged by these make believe robbers. She struggles hard to get loose without any progress and because she is gagged, her protests are useless. Somehow she manages to get to her phone, but is unable to get anyone to help her. When she is caught, these robbers make her suffer by replacing her gag with her mouth stuffed with panties and taped. They also take her pants and pull down her top.

sabina

VIP
Title : Upset By The Gag Part 1

Duration : 00:16:01 // Size : 334.83 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I wore pantyhose today and ended up with my feet tied! Yayyyy! Lol I was so excited, I forgot why I was upset. My gag was tied at the straps and pulled to the back of the chair. I was so distraught that I kept wanting to push it out with tongue. I say it often... when there's one particular thing that's bothering me, sometimes nothing else matters. When Martin put the clovers on me, it hurt, of course, but I literally had a hard time focusing on anything else. And when I get really quiet, you can tell I'm doing everything in my power to bring myself to a happy place. I have to or I won't last. I still loved it though... and I better... because it was my idea to go into the Playroom in the first place.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, maritn williams, live bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, pantyhose, clover clamps, nipple clamps, crotch roped, pussy roped,

sabina

VIP
Title : Ungagged And Screaming For Mercy

Duration : 00:13:37 // Size : 213.16 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

This is one of our more rare and unique clips we put together last night - one of the only videos where I am ungagged and able to express my fear of falling and scream out in pain. My Punisher has my elbows tied, wearing a hood, collar, high heels, and perched on top of a standing cinder block. Such a simple position, yet one of the most scary predicaments. For those who haven't seen our other predicaments involving me on top of the cinder block, the scariest feeling is being completely bound, losing balance, and falling over without being able to use your hands or feet to catch yourself. Same feeling here, only my Punisher added a little twist since he believes this game might be getting a little too easy for me. As I stand there, he sees that without doing anything to me, I am already stiff from fear so he taunts me by nudging me around, pulling on my thong, and making me do a full turn around while standing in one place. I cry in fear that I will fall but this isn't good enough for him so he goes for something he is certain will fuck me up. He grabs the dreaded nipple clamps and attaches them to my nipples under my bra and flicks the chain as I scream for him to stop. My reaction to this pain feeds his need to push me to my limits so he grabs a pair of handcuffs and hangs them from my nipple clamps. I plead and beg for him to remove them and what does he do? grab ANOTHER pair, and hang those to what feels like an excruciating pound of weight pulling on my tits. Tears run down my face, heavy breathing, and screaming as loud as I can, he threatens to walk away and leave me there. After what feels like 20 minutes of fear factor, I am tired, weak, in pain, and completely FUCKED UP. When he sees that I am pushed past my limit, he slowly provides me a little relief and then lets me free but just because the camera stopped filming, that doesn't mean it ends there... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, crying, bdsm, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, hoods, handcuffs, nipple clamps, cyring, high heels, bondage and discipline, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tie, spanking, pain, submissive sluts,

sabina

VIP
Title : Safas Struggle Into Spankings

Duration : 00:13:06 // Size : 503.39 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Safa is a defiant and feisty woman, not one to simply follow an order just because a man gave it to her. But when that man is reinforcing the orders with rope and jaw stretching gags, she quickly learns she doesn't have much choice in the matter. Bound on her bed in a lovely green one piece lingerie outfit, her hands locked together and fused to her ankles, she can barely move a muscle, and she certainly can't stop the man from jamming a fat red ball gag into her mouth! Left alone, she immediately begins to struggle to free herself: BIG mistake! She immediately topples over, and now she's trapped on her side, her position providing a lovely view that demonstrates exactly how her lingerie rides up into the crack of her ass! Enjoying her struggles, he decides to add a little more humiliation band frustration to her plight by tossing her cell phone on the bed, just out of reach.To add even more insult to her plight, the guy plasters an ultra sticky swath of microfoam tape over her already gagged mouth! Still she doesn't give up, thrashing like mad and grunting furiously as she tries to reach the phone. Finally she succeeds, only to have the phone yanked from her fingers by the man! He gives her a choice: she can either be tickled or spanked as a punishment. Commanded to choose, she reluctantly picks being spanked, and to her surprise, she finds herself getting VERY excited as each stinging blow lands on her ass! When he finally stops and leaves her alone, the blissful look on her face can only mean one thing: she hopes he'll be back soon!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, spanking, barefoot, struggling, safa wards, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tape gagged, lingerie, spanking, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Macy Juniper Tickled To The End

Duration : 00:19:40 // Size : 1426.64 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

NYXON MACY & JUNIPER... TICKLED TO THE END starring Nyxon, Macy Caretl & Juniper Berry Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, School Girl, Ballgag, Onscreen Gag, Tape Gag, Hand Over Mouth, Foot Tickling, Armpit Tickling, Barefoot *this is a custom clip Dommes Nyxon & Macy break into a house to get the combo to the safe, but they cannot find it. They walk into a bedroom & find Juniper Berry on the bed. Nyxon quickly HOMs her & soon Juniper is tied to the bed spread eagle. Macy & Nyxon try to coerce the safe combo out of Juniper, but she laughs in their faces. "Well, since you like to laugh, maybe we'll give you something to laugh about", says Nyxon as she places a red ballgag into Juniper's mouth. Nyxon & Macy clack their long nails together & begin their tickle attack on poor Juniper. They start with her exposed armpits, then work their way down to her ribs, inner thighs & then finally her bare feet. After some time, Juniper says she'll give up the combo, so Nyxon removes the ballgag. After Juniper gives up the combo, Nyxon tells Macy that since she's seen their faces, there's one thing left to do. She places a strip of tape over Juniper's mouth, then one more over her nose. Then, both Nyxon & Macy tickle Juniper to the end.
Tags: bondage, Nyxon, Macy Caretl, Juniper Berry, Rope Bondage, Struggling, School Girl, Ballgag, Onscreen Gag, Tape Gag, Hand Over Mouth, Foot Tickling, Armpit Tickling, Barefoot

sabina

VIP
Title : Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

Duration : 00:25:20 // Size : 397.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

This is an AWESOME custom where I play a bitchy boss who is stalked by a very disgruntled employee. As I approach my vehicle after leaving the office, he sneaks up behind me and kidnaps, then takes me away at point. He takes me to some run-down shed and tells me about his revengeful plan of selling me to a madame to work as a sex toy in some brothel in Thailand. Still unaware of who this mystery man is, he ties me up with a crotch rope, elbow tie, and attaches a bucket of large rocks to my crotch rope and leaves me there for 3 hours whiles he makes a phone call to Thailand in hopes that I am worthy enough to work for them. When he comes back to let me know of the good news, he releases me and orders me to strip down and slip into a slutty whore outfit and heavy make-up. Crying and hesitant to follow his orders, he hurries me around as he pervertedly watches me undress. Now in a skin tight skirt, stripper heels, and fishnet stockings, he explains that I must demonstrate my deep-throat skills with a large dildo. Refusing to do so, he shoves it in my mouth until I obey him. Aggravated that I am uncooperative, he whips me repeatedly until I do what he says. He grabs the video camera in which the Thai madame watches on the other end, and gives me one more chance to prove my skills to her. In complete tears, I work the cock and I do it right, in fear for what he will do to me next. Somewhat pleased with my half-ass demonstration, he turns the camera off and prepares me for shipping.... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, custom video, high heels, hogtie, crotch rope, story line, asiana starr, stockings, dildo, pantyhose,

sabina

VIP
Title : School Girl Learns Her Lesson

Duration : 00:10:01 // Size : 157.65 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing my white laced thigh highs, red high heels, and slutty little school girl skirt, my mouth is filled with a 2 1/2' ballgag and I am whipped again with the cat-o-nine tails for being disobedient. My captor sure did teach me a lesson that day!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, whipping, bondage, spanking, high heels, asian, bondage, high heels, whipping, spanking, school girl, thigh highs, ballgag, small tits, stilettos, submissive sluts, petite, elbow bondage, cat-o-nine tails, legs,

sabina

VIP
Title : They Kept The Witness Away From Court Taped Up And Gagged

Duration : 00:15:18 // Size : 874.12 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Pineapple Squirt as Leilani Leilani has agreed to testify in a big criminal case in court today. But something says, she will not be showing up. That is because they sent a man to grab her and hold her until this case is dismissed because of the lack of evidence. Which is Leilani's testimony. The man has her stashed away in a hotel in somewhere in another town where she cannot be found. To make sure, she doesn't go anywhere the man tapes her up tight. To make sure she stays quiet, he has taped and stuffed her mouth to gag her

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Honey Some Rope A Chat

Duration : 00:24:48 // Size : 2691.57 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon dresses up Honey in a vintage girdle from Saks Fifth Ave, strapless bra & chocolate full fashioned stockings. Then she ties her up onscreen with some pretty red rope while they chat & ask each other questions such as, what's your favorite tie? How old were you when you were first tied up? What's the strangest thing you've ever been tied up with?
Tags: bondage, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, honey dew, full fashioned stockings, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, candid, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : She Turned Me Into A Rope Slut And Left Me Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:16:16 // Size : 942.78 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Jamie Knotts This video involves fantasy magic and transformation. Jamie is a modern day Witch. Over the centuries, she has used her powers to earn a lavish living. At present time, she is working as a corporate spy. Today she needs to get into a laboratory to steal some top secret material. In order to do this, she needs to pose as the man who runs the operations at the laboratory. Knowing the man will not cooperate, she needs to use her powers to borrow his body so she can go to the Lab and get the material herself. As expected, the man refuses to cooperate and believe her crazy story about being a witch. But, when Jamie uses a little potion she put together on him, things get very crazy for the man. This is because when he looks at Jamie, she is now him. Then he realizes that he is now in her body with her big tits and blond hair. When he reaches down inside his/her pants, he feels not only panties but that he is now definitely a girl. And, to make thing even more interesting, he now has Jamie's Nympho Sex Drive and is instantly horny. Knowing she cannot have this guy now in her body running around, Jamie uses her skills to tie up the new Jamie very tight. She now he, also stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth so she cannot makes noise and attract attention. Leaving the new Jamie bound and gagged, he leaves her struggling with her big tits exposed and a piece of rope tied tight up between her legs. The new Jamie is now extremely turned on and uses the crotch rope to entertain herself. She has no desire to get herself untied and before she knows it, she is having her first of many bound orgasms.

sabina

VIP
Title : When They Find You Youll Be Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:14:16 // Size : 824.21 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Isabella Robbins-NEW Model This is my first time working with Isabella Isabella is the hotel manager. She see an open door and hears something suspicious going on. So, she has walked in. Unfortunately, she caught a man up to No Good and he cannot let her leave. Isabella protests as the man ties her up and then shuts her up by gagging her. Told to stay where he left her, Isabella struggles to get loose. Then she tries to get away. This only gets her tied more securely. Then to punish her for not cooperating, he leaves her with skirt up and her bra pulled down
Tags: bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Yes Means Yes And No Means Yes

Duration : 00:08:03 // Size : 125.8 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Dragged into the scene, skirt pulled up, and struggling to break free, the title says it all when my punisher gets me to straddle the horse with no panties, elbows crushed, neck tied to the pole, and both ankles pulled back and tied behind me. I scream in pain behind my gag but he has no mercy on my sexy little body! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, crying, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Quiet Time Part 2

Duration : 00:18:43 // Size : 382.85 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Being in bondage long-term is a very satisfying and rewarding feeling. When I'm a good girl, Martin is pleased with me and when Martin is pleased with me, that makes me happy. This is, and always will be, my goal.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, box tied, leather restraints, topless, clover clamps, nipple clamps, high heels, suffering, submissive,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!