• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination Madness! (Strap-On, Humiliation, Bondage)

FemDom 6508 Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic

Description: Welcome back Jack Hammer. It's been awhile and Jack returns to push his limits with Mistress Bobbi Starr. This shoot is sadistic and evil bringing Jack to tears while Mistress Starr uses the implement she is best known for, ELECTRICITY! Bobbi wires up Jack's nipple rings, puts his cock in a electrified chastity belt and taunts him with the evilest of electro-torture tools, the cattle prod. He's bent over and fucked hard and deep with her strap-on cock and covered in painful pegs. Finally his cock is tied up and teased with her beautiful pussy and ass then totally denied! Welcome back, Jack!

Starring: Bobbi Starr, Jack Hammer
Tags: Female Domination, Humilation, Punishment

Size: 776Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:11:04

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6509 A Sadistic Goddess

Description: Wolf and Goddess Aiden have a history. They are best friends and business partners and since Wolf doesn't submit much anymore so when he gets the itch to be at the foot of a goddess he looks no further then the one he trusts more than anyone else, Aiden. Aiden doesn't go easy on Wolf either with plenty of humiliation, whipping, painful zippers, and strap-on ass fucking. Aiden mounts Wolf's perfect cock using it all for her pleasure after he licks her pussy and ass. Wolf is officially used and made into the exclusive cock toy plaything!

Starring: Wolf Hudson, Aiden Starr

Size: 629Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:57:39

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6513 Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance

Description: What you don't understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training dogs in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. I've been amused reading you're lost without my company. I know you've missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and I've decided it's time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. It's time to get down on your knees and bow at the place where you were born to be. At the queen's feet! I chose Tyler as my first lucky victim after a long hiatus. Young, built, uncut and in need of a woman like me.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Tyler Alexander

Size: 706Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:04:42

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6515 Her Highness Queen Of Diamonds. Skin Diamond

Description: Please welcome The Queen Of Diamonds, Skin Diamond! Her Highness is devilishly sexy as she dominates Sebastian into submission. He's made into her little piggy, whipped into shape, zippered, made to suck her black strap-on cock, fucked in the ass, dildo gag and made into a human dildo. Her Highness allows him to release his filthy spunk but much to her amusement he has to eat up every last disgusting drop.

Starring: Skin Diamond, Sebastian Keys

Size: 476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:43:35

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6516 Small Penis Punishment

Description: Logan Vaughn is used to girls falling all over him with his big muscles and pretty boy blonde hair. Logan is in for a shocking reality when his good looks don't change a damn thing for Mistress Lorelei Lee and instead she treats him like the piece of muscle meat she sees him as. Logan is tied in rope bondage, and whipped repeatedly then caned on his feet until he must beg for mercy! Funny how these muscle boys break under pressure. Another funny thing is how most of these pretty boy muscle men act all macho yet when it comes to their cock it's nothing more than a mouse! How on earth is that supposed to please a Divine lady like Mistress Lee? Logan gets fucked deep in his ass and made to think he is going to fuck and cum Mistress Lorelei yet she just denies him in the end, barely allowed to even smell her pussy as she gets off and left with a penis pump painfully on his hard denied cock!

Starring: Logan Vaughn, Lorelei Lee

Size: 674Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:01:43

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6517 Sadistic Cock Tease

Description: Maitresse Madeline dominates Bobby Bends in his first ever submission on camera. Madeline's sexiness oozes from the camera and to the screen. Just when you think Madeline may give Bobby a break she brings out another torturous implement with a smile. Bobby is heavily flogged and wickedly single tailed. His balls are tortured with heavy weights and he has two zippers ripped from his sides. All the while Madeline teases him keeping his cock hard with her sexy presence and beauty. Madeline then fucks his ass with a strap-on dildo and milks his prostate with her fingers keeping him on the verge of orgasm but never allowing him release. He must worship her pussy and ass first! Even after that and all the begging he does doesn't convince the wicked Madeline and is left on his knees with a yearning hard cock.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Bobby Bends

Size: 673Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:01:37

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6520 A Divinely Humiliating Melodrama

Description: Mistress Chanel Preston, our newest resident Divine Bitch nails it and I mean nails it with the humiliation. For fans of this type of domination Mistress Preston is the apple of your eye and stores your balls in her purse. This perfect princess will deliver her cold as ice words with such cuteness that you're immediately rendered helpless knowing you belong no other place than at her gorgeous feet! Parker is the Bitches favorite adorable rocker but treated like nothing more than a piece of meat fresh for the taking. He's striped of his clothes, put in a cock crimper, spanked, caned and clamped all the while having small penis humiliation! He's strap-on ass fucked in the ass and used as a human dildo then made to swallow every drop of his own disgusting filth. Mistress Chanel Preston is a true delight to behold and her natural dominance over men is divinely addicting! I know you'll agree!

Starring: Chanel Preston, Parker London

Size: 619Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:56:41

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6523 Chastity Humiliation

Description: Jason Miller returns after a long hiatus. Will he still possess the skills to please our newly crowned Divine ones? Mistress Nicki Hunter cuts through Jason with her wicked verbal skills and humiliates him in ways we have never seen. He's beat, whipped, made to worship feet and strap-on ass fucked. All the while Nicki has him locked away in chastity with hopes that he will earn his release. She tricks him into thinking this will happen if he does something utterly humiliating for her, wear a tampon in his man pussy! Of course Nicki never locks him out, squirts all over his face then swallows his chastity key! Guess he will never be unlocked unless he wants to dig for it!

Starring: Jason Miller, Nicki Hunter

Size: 664Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:47

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6524 Better Luck Next Time

Description: Tyler Alexander is still in his trial period. He's yet to prove himself worthy of full femdom training to Maitresse and the Bitches. Mistress Dimarco works her magic on this newbie seducing him with her perfect body then denying him any pleasure with it. The agony of being so close to such exquisite beauty is only compounded with her wicked humiliation and evil torture. Tyler is whipped and CBT 'd and made to worship ass followed by an evil strap-on butt fucking. Tyler honestly thinks he has a chance with Gia and she plays him to the very end, taking away any hope he had of actually having sex with her! Instead she shuts him up with a dildo gag, rides his face to orgasm and squirts all over his pathetic face leaving his cock smashed in a cock smasher and covered in her delectable juices! Does Tyler deserve full training with the Bitches?

Starring: Tyler Alexander, Gia DiMarco

Size: 623Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:57:04

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6525 The Ultimate Tease, Lorelei Lee

Description: The classically beautiful Mistress Lorelei Lee is called upon to train Trent on obedience, control and patience. Last time we saw Trent he was over eager and neglected to ask permission to cum. We all know the rules when it comes to these games and we all know the consequences if the rules are disregarded. The sweet yet stern Lorelei teases him with her perfect body and perfect ass. She covers every inch of Trent's chest and mouth with clothes pins then rubs her body against his. This seemingly sexy task is normally very pleasurable, however, with the added pain caused by the clothes pins Trent's mind is swimming with confusion of pain verses pleasure. She then lowers him down so that he can show his devotion by worshiping her freshly polished boots and her perfect stockinged feet.

Starring: Trent Diesel, Lorelei Lee

Size: 722Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:06:06

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6528 Humiliation Personified

Description: Mistress Nicki Hunter returns to seduce and destroy Blake on his second day of training with the Bitches! Nicki demonstrates her wicked ability to completely humiliate with a sweetness that only a skilled dominatrix can pull off. Blake is helpless once the spell is cast and he submits to Mistress Hunter doing dirty, filthy, unspeakable things to him with devotion. He's kept like a caged animal, clothes pinned, whipped, strap-on ass fucked and used as a human dildo. He has the privilege of releasing his filth on her beautiful feet and then must assume the roll of Mistress Hunter's foot sponge! Nothing ever made femdom look so sexy!

Starring: Nicki Hunter, Blake

Size: 744Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:08:09

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6529 The Ultimate Cock Tease

Description: DJ wrote me a pathetic letter confessing a deep obsession he has for Mistress Lorelei Lee. I couldn't help myself and decided to use it against him for my own pleasure. DJ is allowed to worship Lorelei for the day but he's indebted as an office slave to me for a month. Mistress Lorelei plays DJ so expertly that I was even turned on behind the camera. She uses the entire day for one big tease and denial extravaganza for the ULTIMATE cock tease! You have NEVER seen Mistress Lorelei Lee so sexy and you have never seen her deny a cock quite like this. One is left thinking if DJ had wished to just keep his mouth shut. Truth is we all know Mistress Lorelei's power controls him and he couldn't help himself. Boot worship, humiliation, CBT, strap-on ass fucking, ass and pussy worship and wicked tease and denial are all included.

Starring: Lorelei Lee, DJ

Size: 647Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:59:17

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6532 19 year olds Fierce Introduced to the Bitches

Description: Little Micah Andrews is eager to please, but his attempts at devotion to Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco only leads to their harsh punishment! Meet Micah Andrews. At 19 years old, he's what you'd expect from a boy who's not old enough to drink, being innocent and uneducated to the ways of the world. His one redeeming quality is that he's very eager to please and knows his place as a playtoy for Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco. They string up Micah, torturing him then pegging his tight, young ass while making him worship their asses. But when they sit on his face it pushes him over the edge, causing him to cum before these untouchable women give their approval! The punishment for his insubordination is placing his cock and balls in chastity, and making him drink the their heavenly squirtjuice, which he does like the good little bitchboy he is.

Starring: Gia DiMarco, Micah Andrews, Isis Love

Size: 702Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:04:15

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6536 Mistress Francesca Le

Description: Welcome the devastating Mistress Francesca Le! Francesca may be new here but she's not new to femdom. She shows off her skills dominating this muscular wimp into submission! He's humiliated by being stripped naked of his clothes (CFNM) while Mistress Le commands him to worship her sexy feet, shoes and stockings. Muscle boy gets a hard-on with pre cum dripping from his cock so a Mistress has to do what a Mistress has to do, stomp on his cock and OTK spanking! He's then strung from the ceiling, cock and balls tied with weights and strap-on ass fucked from behind. Muscle slut does have a thick cock and Mistress Le uses it for her pleasure while he has his head in a face sitting box. Once she gets hers he is allowed to get his all over her beautiful pussy but she then puts the face sitting box to good use and smothers him with his own filth!

Starring: Francesca Le, John Magnum

Size: 766Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:10:07

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6537 Red Hot Wet Tease

Description: Mistress Nicki Hunter is back and sexier then ever in red hot wet latex! New slave, Micheal Bridalveil, doesn't stand a chance when he walks into her lair clueless as can be. He's rendered helpless by Nicki's beauty, brains and female dominance and stumbles around powerless while made to strip (CFNM), humiliated and whipped into submission. He's made to lick clean and worship her latex then her aromatic ass! Nicki painfully rams Michale's tight asshole with a strap-on cock. She then expertly teases and denies his cock over and over again bringing him to the very edge of orgasm until he bursts his cock filth by accident and is made to clean it up like a good slaveboy should!

Starring: Michael Bridalveil, Nicki Hunter

Size: 873Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:14:56

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6540 Leather Clad Fem Dom. Episode 1

Description: Mistress Felony, our resident hellrasier devours Trent Diesel with her sexy black leather and intense form of femdom. Trent is treated to chains, clothespins, CBT, flogging and strap-on butt fucking. He's made to worship ass and is used as a pleasure slave. Felony has dominating sex with Trent until her pussy is satisfied. She allows her slave the pleasure of release but humiliatingly makes him eat his filth right out of her hand!

Starring: Felony, Trent Diesel

Size: 541Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:49:31

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6541 Your Cock Is Denied

Description: Scratch has recently come to enjoy BDSM in his personal life and decides to come to The Armory to really get a taste of strict femdom and punishment. Goddess Aiden Starr treats Scratch to a day of humiliation, whipping, CBT, CFNM and humiliating strap-on butt fucking. He desperately hopes he will earn the privilege to fuck Goddess Aiden but she isn't impressed. Instead, she smashes his cock and balls in a CBT device and uses other parts of his body to get herself off. His poor cock pulsates in the device begging for a taste of her pussy but Goddess Aiden finds it much more amusing to tease and deny him!

Starring: Aiden Starr, Scratch

Size: 780Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:11:26

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6544 The most intense public FemDom pajama party ever

Description: For those of you who missed Maitresse Madeline's and Goddess Aiden Starr's LIVE and PUBLIC birthday bash you will wait no more! This is the third LIVE and PUBLIC femdom party Madeline has hosted and by far the best! This version is edited straight to all the best footage of the wild and crazy night! 40 women join Maitresse Madeline, Goddess Aiden Starr, Mistress Lorelei Lee and Mistress Gia Dimarco along with 3 muscle bound slave boys for a night of total femdom debauchery. All of the women participate with whipping, spanking, humiliation, CBT, foot worship, ass worship and a strap-on anal gang bang with 40 women! At the end of the night the birthday girls and their best friends use their pleasure slave. Each of them fucking him and milking his prostate until he can barely hold his fat load inside! This is one femdom extravaganza you DON'T want to miss!

Starring: Parker London, Aiden Starr, Dutch Bardoux, Gia DiMarco, DJ, Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 637Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:58:16

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6545 FemDom POV. Putting YOU in the hot seat

Description: This weeks update is a new style of interactive femdom putting YOU in the hot seat! Have you ever imagined what it would be like for Mistress Lorelei Lee to dominate you? Have you ever longed for her to take control of your cock, your masturbating habits and your mind??!! You will wait no more! Sit like a good boy and watch and learn as Mistress Lorelei demands foot worship, ass worship, devotion, wicked masturbation instruction, strap-on ass fucking, paddling, spanking and using your cock as her sex toy! Don't get too comfortable slaveboy, Mistress Lorelei Lee owns your cock and your orgasm and only she can determine when you're allowed to cum!

Starring: Lorelei Lee, DJ

Size: 564Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:51:39

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6548 What Bobbi Starr Wants Bobbi Starr Gets

Description: Mistress Bobbi Starr Slave: Scott Upton Scott Upton comes to quiet and reserved with a dirty secret, HE LOVES BEING DOMINATED BY WOMEN! Scott had his first experience with BDSM with an older woman in a garage where she suspended him and whipped him into a frenzy. Scott hasn't been able to get to that same mind space again until, Bobbi Starr. The beautiful Mistress Bobbi Starr ties him up and whips him right into that submissive space, tortures his cock and balls and even dabbles in a bit of electrical torture. Scott has so much weight hung from his balls we ran out of weights on set so Bobbi just decides to brutally strap-on fuck his ass with all the weight on! And, for your viewing pleasure Bobbi gives you a POV style strip tease sure to bring any submissive right to their knees. After all it is all about the pleasure of her pussy and that is exactly what she gets. Orgasms for her and none for her pathetic piece of meat.

Starring: Bobbi Starr, Scott Upton

Size: 767Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:10:13

00240x0032-01.png

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!