• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination Madness! (Strap-On, Humiliation, Bondage)

FemDom 6430 Latex Cock Tease

FemDom 6430 Latex Cock Tease

Description: Mona Wales is devastating in her skin tight high waist bright blue latex. So devastating in fact that John can't control his cock when she rubs it between her juicy latex thighs and he blows his filthy load all over. John is punished and plugged with a tail and humiliated then water boarded until he has given all control over to his Goddess. This hard cocked slut is fucked deep in his ass with Mona's powerful strap-on and looses his load for a second time all over like a filthy cock teased slave whore!

Starring: Mona Wales, Jonah Marx
Tags: Female Domination, Humilation, Punishment

Size: 519Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:47:26

download.png

FemDom 6430 Latex Cock Tease Part 1
FemDom 6430 Latex Cock Tease Part 2

FemDom 6431 Sex Magick. BRUTAL and EXTREME sounding

FemDom 6431 Sex Magick. BRUTAL and EXTREME sounding

Description: Maitresse Madeline uses her femdom powers for delicious evils and this time she has her eyes set on Marcello. Madeline creates a voodoo doll with a strand of his hair and lures him into her bayou cabin in the woods far away from civilization where no one will ever hear his screaming. Marcello is whipped, caned and humiliated mercilessly. He's made to have his asshole whipped before Madeline plunges her huge strap-on cock into his ass. For the finale, Madeline teases his cock then slides various sized long metal sounds deep into his piss hole, fucking Marcello from the inside out. She uses a hammer to tap the sounds deeper into his insides then uses a vibrator on the sounds to tease his nerve endings from the inside out. Not to be missed!

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Marcelo

Size: 662Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:25

download.png

FemDom 6431 Sex Magick. BRUTAL and EXTREME sounding Part 1
FemDom 6431 Sex Magick. BRUTAL and EXTREME sounding Part 2

FemDom 6434 Dripping cocks must be punished

FemDom 6434 Dripping cocks must be punished

Description: Like most men, Corbin Dallas's cock won't stop dripping when around Mistress Cherry Torn, because of this he must be punished. Cherry puts him in tight bondage and spanks his ass hard but his cock just continues to spew man filth. Corbin even loses his load unexpectedly, so Miss Torn locks him away in chastity and even locks the last key to his belt in the clear hard plastic so he has to stare at his key to freedom forever! Cherry torments him by stuffing a dildo gag in his mouth while locked away and fucks his face dripping her cunt juice so close to his mouth yet so far away.

Starring: Cherry Torn, Corbin Dallas

Size: 529Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:48:21

download.png

FemDom 6434 Dripping cocks must be punished Part 1
FemDom 6434 Dripping cocks must be punished Part 2

FemDom 6435 FemDom Sperm Thief

FemDom 6435 FemDom Sperm Thief

Description: Over the years reigning as queen bee. I've drained a lot of filth from pathetic balls but it's not enough I want more. I want a closet filled with the filth I've collected from all the pathetic subs that have walked through these doors. John gets brutally humiliated, beaten, ass fucked and made to fuck my pussy with a dildo gag until my cunt is dripping so close to his mouth and I just take it away. Then slide my magical fingers in his ass and milk his prostate so hard he explodes twice!

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Jonah Marx

Size: 432Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:39:27

download.png

FemDom 6435 FemDom Sperm Thief Part 1
FemDom 6435 FemDom Sperm Thief Part 2

FemDom 6438 Only A Woman Is Strong Enough To Control This Young Cock

FemDom 6438 Only A Woman Is Strong Enough To Control This Young Cock

Description: 18 year old Sam Truitt gets the punishment that such a young man deserves in this hot domestic dungeon with his mistress, Cherry Torn. 18 years old is barely old enough to be called a man and boys will be boys and that cock of his does all his thinking for him. Cherry immediately bends Sam over her knee giving him a hard spanking until he is fish flopping in her lap. He's made to help her into her strap-on and then face down ass up & fucked hard in his young little asshole. His face is locked in a face sitting box and Cherry's round ripe ass takes his breath away. Cherry even uses his cock as a human dildo! Sam's dick is of course on the edge of eruption the entire time and only Cherry will decide his fate.

Starring: Cherry Torn, Sam Truitt

Size: 536Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:48:57

download.png

FemDom 6438 Only A Woman Is Strong Enough To Control This Young Cock Part 1
FemDom 6438 Only A Woman Is Strong Enough To Control This Young Cock Part 2

FemDom 6439 Femdom Revenge. Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man

FemDom 6439 Femdom Revenge. Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man

Description: Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales drag disrespectful cat caller down to their dungeon to put him in his place. They humiliate, and punish him with CBT, flogging, strap-on fucking before sitting on his face and using him as their personal play thing.

Starring: Mona Wales, Eli Hunter, Lorelei Lee

Size: 560Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:51:11

download.png

FemDom 6439 Femdom Revenge. Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man Part 1
FemDom 6439 Femdom Revenge. Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man Part 2

FemDom 6442 Gia DiMarcos Divine Exercise Torture

FemDom 6442 Gia DiMarcos Divine Exercise Torture

Description: Reed Jameson is looking for serious discipline from a personal trainer who can really crack the whip! Reed is stunned into submission when leather clad Gia DiMarco arrives to lead his workout session. Gia whips and spanks Reed while he does squats and pushups. She increases the resistance by sitting on him and tying a kettle bell to his cock and balls. Caught taking too long of a break, Gia punishes him by strap-on fucking him with his head in the urinal. She then uses him for her own pleasure, getting off while sitting on his face and cock. She finally cools him off by squirting all over his defeated body.

Starring: Gia DiMarco, Reed Jameson

Size: 512Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:46:44

download.png

FemDom 6442 Gia DiMarcos Divine Exercise Torture Part 1
FemDom 6442 Gia DiMarcos Divine Exercise Torture Part 2

FemDom 6443 Extreme Femdom Chastity

FemDom 6443 Extreme Femdom Chastity

Description: Bastian Daniels, the Armory tour guide, is called out for being a pussy hound. Goddess Aiden Starr locks his cock up in chastity like it should be while punishing him for perving. She knows why he got the job at The Armory and is going to make sure that he's left there humiliated and exposed when his next tour comes through. Extreme chastity, pussy worship, ass licking, pegging, humiliation and punishment all included.

Starring: Bastian Daniels, Aiden Starr

Size: 621Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:56:45

download.png

FemDom 6443 Extreme Femdom Chastity Part 1
FemDom 6443 Extreme Femdom Chastity Part 2

FemDom 6446 Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline

FemDom 6446 Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline

Description: Passing by the same construction site I always do on my way to work I get oogled and hollered at by all the sweaty construction workers. This gives me a great idea. Since all men are pigs I think of a great scheme to make some easy and fast cash and I use this to help. Jay Wimp is brand new and I decide to dress him up as a girl, teach him to talk dirty and suck cock and pimp him out to the construction workers for blow jobs! He makes a pretty ugly woman so I don't think I'll be able to charge a whole lot but that just means he will have to work extra hard sucking a whole lot of cock just for me! Watch Jay go through his transformation and training. He gets a harsh beating, a humiliating ass fucking and is made to suck gimp dick as training. He even is made to eat the cum out the gimps cock! So disgusting!!

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Jay West, Owen Gray

Size: 772Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:10:27

download.png

FemDom 6446 Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline Part 1
FemDom 6446 Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline Part 2

FemDom 6451 Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon

FemDom 6451 Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon

Description: My career has been colorful and with all I've experienced I've set out to open my own dungeon in San Francisco! Currently I'm making my way across the country and world having been invited to work at the most famous dungeons in business now as research before I open the doors to the most innovative and exclusive dungeon in history, MM . My first stop was a whirlwind 5 days in NYC at the notorious Midtown Manhattan dungeon to film two days with one lucky client. Rob had no idea what to expect but I was on fire and completely inspired. I tore this man in two and drained him of every drop of man filth that he had inside him whether he wanted it himself or not and this was only day one.

Starring: Rob Yaeger, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 684Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:02:30

download.png

FemDom 6451 Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon Part 1
FemDom 6451 Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon Part 2

FemDom 6455 Maitresse And the City Part 2. The Hospital

FemDom 6455 Maitresse And the City Part 2. The Hospital

Description: Here is part 2 of my New York City adventures at the famous midtown Manhattan dungeon! Rob is back for the second time in a row and needs to be cured of his disgusting ailments of chronic masturbation and general pervertedness! I do my best to heal him with heavy humiliation, punishment, cock torture, prostate milking, pegging, pussy worship with dildo gag and edging and milking his cock while he's immobile in a latex vacu bed!

Starring: Rob Yaeger, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 505Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:46:07

download.png

FemDom 6455 Maitresse And the City Part 2. The Hospital Part 1
FemDom 6455 Maitresse And the City Part 2. The Hospital Part 2

FemDom 6456 Social media stalker punished and milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales

FemDom 6456 Social media stalker punished and milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales

Description: Gorgeous dominatrix Mona Wales returns taunting Ruckus for his incessant flirting with her on social media. Ruckus can't wait for Mona to get her hands on him but who ever said it was his decision anyway? This slut needs punishment and Mona decides humiliating his straight edged vegan ass would be the most entertaining. His cock and balls are connected to a ball and chain while he's beat, tied in suspension bondage and rubbed down with a meaty sausage all over his herbivorous body while filling his ass with her meaty cock then used as a human dildo and drained of all his sperm!

Starring: Ruckus, Mona Wales

Size: 632Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:57:41

download.png

FemDom 6456 Social media stalker punished and milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales Part 1
FemDom 6456 Social media stalker punished and milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales Part 2

FemDom 6459 The Sperm Bank

FemDom 6459 The Sperm Bank

Description: John decides to get some extra spending cash by donating to a sperm bank. Unfortunately for him he is a dirty fucking pervert and can only get off when he's looking at evil bitches torturing men on the internet. The sperm bank nurses decide to give him a real show and steal all the sperm out of his cock!

Starring: Cherry Torn, Orlando, John Jammen, Bella Rossi

Size: 544Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:49:44

download.png

FemDom 6459 The Sperm Bank Part 1
FemDom 6459 The Sperm Bank Part 2

FemDom 6460 Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits

FemDom 6460 Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits

Description: Slaveboy, Jake Jammer is new here. Mz. Berlin tests his naive claim that he has 'No Limits'. Beginning with a cannonball suspension, Mz. pegs him, punishes him with the single tail, smothers his face, fucks and denies his pathetic cock.

Starring: Jake Jammer, Mz Berlin

Size: 480Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:43:51

download.png

FemDom 6460 Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits Part 1
FemDom 6460 Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits Part 2

FemDom 6462 Secret Lover. Cherry Torn Ensnares Mike Panic

Description: Bored with her marriage to Fred, Dolly (Cherry Torn) lures one of her husband's employees, Mike Panic, to her home. Poor innocent Mike arrives ready to help a lonely wife with her broken internet connection, but he soon learns she has ulterior motives. Dolly compliments Mike's good hands and asks for a massage. Mike is nervous because he's never been with a woman before. Not wanting to anger her, he obeys. Soon he is worshipping her feet and kissing her legs. She demands he strip naked, but Mike is shy. Still, he finds himself agreeing to everything she commands. Mike returns the next day to fold Dolly's laundry naked while she flogs him. He knows now that he was born to obey, born to do what strong women tell him to do. He gets down on all fours so Dolly can flog his bare ass. He begs her to hurt him. A few hard slaps to the face and Dolly knows Mike is a sweet young man. And so she flogs him until his ass cheeks glow red.

Starring: Cherry Torn, Mike Panic

Size: 2161Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:58:58

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6463 Reverse Abduction. Cherie DeVille outwits her captor and takes control

FemDom 6463 Reverse Abduction. Cherie DeVille outwits her captor and takes control

Description: The tables are turned on kidnapper Ruckus as damsel in distress Cherie DeVille breaks free from her bonds! Cherie tells Ruckus she'll pay him directly, but first they have to fake her second abduction so Ruckus won't get in any hot water with his boss. To really sell this story, Cherie knows she'll have to rough Ruckus up real good. She ties him up, clamps his nipples, gags him with rope, and breaks out some implements to get down to business. She starts flogging him, but the flogger just isn't leaving impressive enough marks so she uses a leather slapper and a cane to really get his skin nice and red. Ruckus cries out in pain, rethinking this plan, but it's too late now. He's already at the mercy of Cherie DeVille and his cock is leaking pre-cum as Cherie gets at every exposed piece of skin. The next step in an good abduction, as Cherie knows, is wrecking the victim -- sexually. Cherie straps on a long fat hard cock and stretches Ruckus' ass open.

Starring: Cherie DeVille, Ruckus

Size: 2253Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:01:23

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6464 Maitresse Madeline Whips, Fucks and Teases Fresh Euro Meat

Description: Maitresse Madeline concludes her Euro Expedition in an abandoned prison outside of Prague where she finds eager, hard cocked slave boy Chris Hollander. Madeline subjects her new boy toy to caning, whipping, flogging and strap-on fucking while brutally teasing him with pantyhose worship, pussy sniffing, a dildo gag and sensual domination.

Starring: Chris Hollander, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 647Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:59:14

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6467 Bitch Boy in a Barn. Lifestyle Dominatrix Abuses and Fucks Slave Boy

FemDom 6467 Bitch Boy in a Barn. Lifestyle Dominatrix Abuses and Fucks Slave Boy

Description: We announces the on screen debut of real life dominatrix Mona Wales. A true sadist, Miss Mona revels in causing her victims pain. Strict bondage, flogging, cropping, zapping, CBT, and a painful and humiliating strap-on ass fucking make Mona hot. With a Sybian in his ass and his balls clipped to the ceiling, Miss Mona rides her bitch boy's face, getting off on the screams from the torturous pain she inflicts.

Starring: Jason Miller, Mona Wales

Size: 450Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:41:09

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6468 Chronic Masturbation Clinic

Description: The rehabilitation center is dedicated to correcting chronic masturbation. Daemon can't keep his dirty little cock off his cock and Mz Berlin is determined to fix what ails him with unconventional methods. Humiliation, sex in bondage, ruined orgasms, spanking, electrical sounding, ass worship and much more!

Starring: Mz Berlin, Daemon

Size: 600Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:54:48

00240x0032-01.png

FemDom 6471 Chanel Prestons Divine Latex. Used, Teased and Denied

Description: Chanel Preston knows Tony Orlando's weakness: latex-clad dominant women. Teased by the prospect of worshipping Chanel's latex, Tony works hard for his reward. Chanel demands foot worship, ass worship and disembodied, latex-encased sex slavery. She uses her rubber slave boy as a human dildo, but only after a caning, CBT, electric shock, trampling, and anal strap-on. Tony's cock drips in anticipation while the Goddess controls his every action up to his uncertain orgasm.

Starring: Chanel Preston, Tony Orlando

Size: 569Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:52:05

00240x0032-01.png

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!