• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination (Daily update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mona Wales - Sensual Femdom Sex Therapy

Mona is a sexual therapist, tony her psych ward patient. Tony is suffering from mental anguish as a result of his prolonged virginity. Mona treats his psychosis with her cunt, shoving it in his face while she teases his cock. She sucks him and trains him as a perfect pussy eater. She then slides him inside of herself and rides him until he cums inside of her. After she crawls off his ravished flesh she sticks her hands deep in his ass and pulls out another orgasm from his throbbing prostate with her hand forcefully manipulating his still hard cock. She then dons a gigantic strap-on cock and shoves it slowly and deeply into his ass. After having his ass fucked open, tony begs to ride it and he jerks off into Mona's mouth while he gets ass reamed.

Mona sits on her slave's face and lets him eat her pussy while she jerks his cock, she then rides him in cowgirl, she fingers his ass before finishing him off with her hand, then she strapon fucks him from behind and in missionary (another cumshot there), he then rides her strapon cowgirl style while cumming in her mouth.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :801 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:26:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b5d2a6bda0901/Mona_Wales_-_Sensual_Femdom_Sex_Therapy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Varla - A Quick Taste of Cock

Miss Varla has a new, nice sized cock to break in. She is in the mood for a quickie and her slut of a slave is always ready and willing. She wastes no time, slamming him hard and fast. She has has him begging for more of her cock before she flips him over and gives it to him. She chokes him and shoves her fingers in his mouth as she works her new cock in him. After working up a sweat, she quickly pulls out and tells him that he only gets a taste of her cock for now. Varla has gotten her fill of the whore for the day.

Miss Varla strapon fucks her slave in missionary and from behind.

File Size :286 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:06:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3b03009ddb8b9/_Crush_Kick_Destroy__Miss_Varla_-_A_Quick_Taste_of_Cock.wmv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Femdom - Daphne Dare - Sperm Destroyer

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Scene includes: femdom, chastity cage, bondage, anal dildo, electric anal toy, CBT, zapper

File Size :139 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4a7a1180e0a36/Femdom_-_Daphne_Dare_-_Sperm_Destroyer.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Spread Your Ass For Luna Li's Strap-On Cock

Mistress Luna Li puts her slave in the stocks and instructs him to spread his ass for his big pink rubber dick so she can more easily stretch out his fuck hole for bigger and bigger cocks!

Luna Li has her slave bent over with his head secured in a stockade and she strapon fucks him from behind.

File Size :463 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:55

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ade545482692e/C...read_Your_Ass_For_Luna_Li_s_Strap-On_Cock.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Alisandra - First Time Cum Eating Guide

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!

Femdom,POV,Mistress,Goddess,Jerk Off Instruction,Dirty Talk

File Size :729 MB
Duration :00:16:03

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b628d12832d7f/Miss_Alisandra_-_First_Time_Cum_Eating_Guide.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Varla - Slave to My Femcock

It's been a while since Varla has recorded and shared one of her regular fuck fests with her slave, but here she is back and hotter than ever. Her slave is hooded and bound. Varla pounds away at his ass like she loves to do - deep, fast and hard. Her cock may be pink and girly, but it's big and perfect for her whore slave. In the end she pulls out and has her slave show his gratitude by sucking the cock clean. Good slave.

File Size :402 MB
Duration :00:09:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5e2e3f5545e06/_Crush_Kick_Destroy__Miss_Varla_-_Slave_to_My_Femcock.wmv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
KimberleyJx - Devil wears a Strap-On - Futa , Pegging

Have you ever wanted to be pegged by me? Well, now is your chance.. I LOVE pegging guys. Fucking a guy up his tight little arse is such a turn on to me. Listen to me and let me tell you how I'm going to do it. This is a HUGE toy, Can you handle it? I also don't like using any lube, so you're going to have to suck it too! My favorite position is to get you onto your back so you can admire my curves in this tight PVC Catsuit, look into my eyes as this succubus strap on fucks you into submission.

( This is POV video she tease you with her huge strap on and talks dirty )

Includes: FEMDOM POV, STRAP ON, ROLEPLAY, BIG TITS, HUGE DILDO, DIRTY TALK, LATEX, TEASE

File Size :214 MB
Duration :00:10:33

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3d2f943c66e67/_...-_Devil_wears_a_Strap-On_-_Futa___Pegging.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Empress Elle - Rollercoaster Edging JOI

This is one epic rollercoaster ride like you've never been on before. Lots of build ups and back downs, twists and turns, speed changes and sexy, explicit instructions- so much your stomach will be turned upside down! I get you so excited, watch as I tell you just how to stroke, what to rub, how fast and slow, pushing down, pulling, playing, taunting yourself then come to a complete halt.only to build you back up again, all the while staring at My huge tits and into My deep cleavage. Your balls will ache, dick jumps on command, till your heart beats in your throbbing hard cock. Then the release, like finally soaring over the highest part of the rollercoaster and that sweet plummeting fall over the edge. There's nothing like edging with Me. Wanna take a ride?

Femdom,POV,Mistress,Goddess,Jerk Off Instruction,Dirty Talk

File Size :901 MB
Duration :00:15:34

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/519482a8eac2e/Empress_Elle_-_Rollercoaster_Edging_JOI.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
I Will Make a Good Slut out of You Before the Day Is Out

Every slut slave dreams of being trained by the gorgeous Mistress Courtney but, sadly for them, only few get the opportunity to do so. The lucky one today must prove that he can suck like a slut while being opened up and fucked by the blonde Goddess and he does try b y the best of his abilities; the question is : will that be enough to impress Mistress Courtney? Will She give him the chance of being Her personal slut? Well, judging by the eager sucking while he is being pounded again and again, he might be transformed into a pretty good slut before the day is out.

Mistress Courtney has her slave bent over and fucks his ass with multiple dildos, then strapon fucks him from behind doggy style.

File Size :119 MB
Duration :00:06:36

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9da5aa029da43/H...ood_Slut_out_of_You_Before_the_Day_Is_Out.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Anika Fall - Punishment By Step Mommy

You've been a bad boy! What I've found under your bed is completely unecceptable, and there must be a punishment for you to learn you lesson. Now is the perfect time since your dad is gone. I know you've had a thing for me since the day you first met me. You're not into the college girls your own age, are you? Of course you're not. I've got something very special in store for you today, and from here on out, you'll be sure to have more respect!

File Size :1.22 GB
Duration :00:20:27

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/787f289ca8c14/Anika_Fall_-_Punishment_By_Step_Mommy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sissy Fucking Strapped to the Fuckbench

MistressSusi has her sissy strapped to the fucking bench. Wearing skintight smoky latex leggins and a black rubber top, she is sporting a black strap-on and is ready to use him hard. The German dominatrix has him dressed extra slutty and locked in chastity so he gets no pleasure. She delights in telling him how he will have to take real cocks next as she pounds his bound hole.

File Size :608 MB
Duration :00:07:44

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e6e01da578633/M...-_Sissy_Fucking_Strapped_to_the_Fuckbench.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Betting On His Ass Feat. Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae wants to play a game with her roommate, Tristan Sweet. She wants to see if she can make him cum in 5 minutes. If she succeeds, her prize is fucking him in the ass. Tristan does not think this is possible, but he is soon proved wrong.

Roxanne is wearing knee high socks and panties, meanwhile Tristan starts out with tight shorts that do not remain on his body for long

Tristan gets his cock teased by the coy Roxanne, his cock already becoming harder with each passing second.

You are so sexy, but I am NOT gonna cum says Tristan.

If you cum, I am gonna fuckin rail you in the ass so fuckin hard! Roxanne taunts.

Tristan blows a load all over her hand and Roxanne wanders off. She cannot wait! Tristan, however, is left pitifully on the couch

Roxanne Rae is back to follow through with her promise to Tristan Sweet that she would fuck him in the ass. Tristan is not excited about this in the least bit - he was hoping to fuck Roxanne, but lost the previous bet they made.

Roxanne is wearing yoga pants, tennis shoes, a strap on, and has duct tape covering her nipples. Tristan is soon stripped down to nothing, giving Roxanne an all access pass to his tight little ass

Roxanne shoves him over a chair and makes him bend down. She begins to fuck him in the ass with her strap on.

At first, it is sensual, but it soon becomes more intense when Roxanne realizes how much pain Tristan is in. As a result, she fucks him faster and even laughs at him.

I love to fuck you in the ass because you take it so fucking well! Roxanne teases, grinding her strap on deeper and deeper into his ass.

Tristan is moaning in pain and cannot take it anymore.

He is exhausted from his ass pounding and wishes he would have tried harder to win this bet.

Sex Acts:

Femdom, Handjob, Handjob To Completion, Cumshot, Ball Squeezing, Cock & Ball Torture, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Strapon Anal Penetration in Standing Doggy, Humiliation.

File Size :749 MB
Duration :00:20:03

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d719688f45d62/Betting_On_His_Ass.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Kiana - Slut in a Sling Gets Pounded by Mistress Kiana and Her Strap-on

Mistress Kiana's slut is already in the sling, eagerly awaiting Mistress Kiana's strapon cock. In and out, she initially goes in slowly as she likes to see the look in the slave's eyes as they are penetrated by a dominant female.

Mistress Kiana loves using her strapon and gets frustrated when slaves say they can take a large strapon and they are being overly optimistic about the size they can take. Naturally for every action there is a reaction and in this case the slave is punished for wasting Mistress Kiana's time (and for picking a strapon cock that was too large). With a mixture of belly punches and nipple twisting the slave is left in a sling to contemplate how important it is to get sizes correct especially when receiving a strapon in the ass.

File Size :696 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1072 MPEG-4
Duration :00:06:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/956ce4d2888b6/M...ounded_by_Mistress_Kiana_and_Her_Strap-on.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Kiana - Mistress Kiana's Slutty Bitch Gets the Strapon and a Nice Surprise

Mistress Kiana has her sissy slutty bitch in the dungeon. Dressed appropriately for receiving strap on he is on the bench with his ass prepared for Mistress Kiana's pleasure. Not only that she also has another slave present ready to assist which she soon puts to use sucking on her strap-on cock to get things warmed up.

The slutty bitch slave have a surprise in store as Mistress Kiana commands her slave to attach some electrics his balls. After all Mistress Kiana always makes sure the slaves are put to use for her pleasure and enjoyment. As Mistress Kiana fucks the slave's ass with her strap on she twists his nipple whilst her other slave is ordered to do the same.

It's not just a good ass pounding her slave gets but some electrics too. The slave is commanded to adjust the level of the electrics so that she can hear her slutty bitch sing in delight as she prepares her bigger strap-on cock for the slave. Making her slutty bitch sing in delight and twerk as Mistress Kiana adjusts the settings, the slave has no option but to obey her every command before her other slave is given the task of controlling the settings as Mistress Kiana continues to fuck his gaping ass with her larger strap-on cock.

Ordered to sing and then grunt like a pig, the slutty bitch slave eagerly obliges before getting his ass pounded again as Mistress Kiana climbs into action. In and out, in and out until she makes the condom on her strap on explode.

File Size :1.42 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1072 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:52

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4ef9d27eccf50/M...itch_Gets_the_Strapon_and_a_Nice_Surprise.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Inka, Goddess Serena - Fuck Puppet Gimp

What more needs to be said? A trussed up gimp is a Mistress' playgroung and Mistress Inka and Goddess Serena take full advantage and invade every available hole! This dirty little fucker gets it up the ass and in the mouth and is lucky enough to have the honor of rubber clad Goddess' sitting on his worthless face.

File Size :1.31 GB
Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c38594587151e/Mistress_Inka__Goddess_Serena_-_Fuck_Puppet_Gimp.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Serving Femdom

Do you know how to handle a hot dominant Woman? Can you keep your cool in front of Her? Will you become overstimulated trying to serve Her? Dont worry, a Woman like this knows how to handle that.

Goddess Melanie has Her slave serve Her a drink, while sitting at Her table. The naked slave is first allowed to worship the Goddess feet. He is then given permission to lick Her pussy, which gives the slave a massive hard on. The Goddess orgasms, while the slave's hard cock is massaged...with an ice cube.

File Size :346 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:09:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3ce05f3e8f69f/OMserving1.wmv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Audrey Hollander - House of Sex and Domination

Scene starts with female narrator explaining that guy never thought he'd be submissive, but switch Audrey gets to dominate him. Audrey orders him to undress and turn in a circle for her inspection. She has him say "thank you" and slaps his face, then she wraps him in plastic wrap. She has him say "thank you" again then scene cuts to him on his back wrapped in plastic with a hole for his cock. Audrey takes off his panties and sticks them in his mouth. He spits them out and she slaps him since he didn't have permission to spit the panties out. She sticks the panties back in his mouth and asks, "You have no idea what it's like for us girls, do you?" She sits her ass on his face. She fingers her ass and puts her fingers in his mouth. Scene cuts and she's running some kind of spiked when on his cock. Scene cuts again and she's cutting more of the plastic around his cock in a threatening way. She berates him a little more and spits on him. She cuts the plastic off him. More berating and more spikey wheel thing. Scene cuts to him in cage. She fingers her ass and feeds it to him again. She fondles his cock then lets him out of the cage so she can suck. She gets up on the table and instructs him to ask if he can please stick her cock in her pussy. "I want you to fuck me while keeping your mouth shut." "That's not fucking hard enough!" "You want to stick it in my ass?" He does and they go anal missionary. "That's it. Do all the work." She rubs her clit while he continues to fuck her ass. She instructs him to go ass to pussy. She decides she want to taste it. Scene cuts to anal reverse cowgirl. She dismounts for more ATM then scene cuts to anal doggy. He strokes off on her ass then she instructs him to lick it up then swallow it.

File Size :566 MB
Resolution :716 x 532 Matroska
Duration :00:22:36

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c8ccbea86b2f3/Audrey_Hollander_-_House_of_Sex_and_Domination.mkv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Be My Bitch - Scene 5 - Zara DuRose

Hot 1on1 femdom hardcore scene starring British ginger babe Zara DuRose and Choky Ice. Scene includes domination, trampling with high heel platforms, rope ties, handjobs, cock and ball biting, blowjobs, cunnilingus, 69 and vaginal sex as Zara rides his cock in sideways-cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Scene ends with a handjob to completion.
Enjoy!

File Size :836 MB
Resolution :1904 x 1072 MPEG-4
Duration :00:33:30

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0d9ff392daa8c/_Explicit_Empire__Be_My_Bitch_-_Scene_5_-_Zara_DuRose__2018_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Trapped and Fucked (Like a Fly in a Spiderweb)

Strapped and cuffed to the cage door, My slave looks like a fly trapped in a spiderweb. He is just as helpless. Covered in black latex, only his man-pussy is out, completely exposed. Exposed to My big black cock, that will ram it while he struggles to escape from his entrapment. But he cannot escape, and no matter how much he begs Me, I'm going to fuck his ass until it's wide enough to accommodate something even bigger, like a hand. And since he's locked in chastity, he will not even have the chance to enjoy this. Because it's about My satisfaction, not his, he is just a hole for My cocks.

File Size :101 MB
Duration :00:04:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f5206c2dc53e7/M...ed_and_Fucked__Like_a_Fly_in_a_Spiderweb_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole

Varla wants her personal whore ready and willing to get fucked. "Face down, ass up, give me that hole," she commands him. She wastes no time in sinking her femcock deep into his waiting hole. She piledrives the whore nice and slow, letting him get good feel for her entire cock. She likes to know he is feeling every inch. Varla switches to fucking him doggy style. She is enjoying taking him on all fours, like a bitch in heat. Finally she flattens him and works her hips, really going to town on his whore ass. When she pulls out again she tells him she is not quite done with him. She wants to open his slutty hole even further. She sticks her fingers in him along with her dick. Then she switches to fucking him by hand, stretching him further and further with more fingers. She strokes her dick while finger fucking him. Varla gets off on fully using and abusing his asshole. She owns it, after all.

File Size :222 MB
Duration :00:07:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/83d02fc9f77b5/_Crush_Kick_Destroy__Miss_Varla_-_Well_Used_Cock_Hole.wmv

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!