• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination (Daily update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Barefeet Fixation 1080p

It's not often that I give you the privilege of stroking for my bare feet up close. I get so many emails just begging for a barefoot jerk off session, and today I've decided to finally indulge your little foot fixation.

My pretty feet, covered by dirty socks, are already driving you crazy. You start jerking that cock for me, as I teasingly pull one sock up, revealing my wrinkled soles. My sock off all the way now, one set of my cute toes revealed, and you jerk harder and harder.

Bare feet in your face. Sniffing them, worshiping them, edging closer and closer for wrinkled soles and wiggling toes.

You don't need anything else. You don't need pussy or tits - just feet. You're going to explode for my naked feet. You're going to cum so hard for your foot obsession.

Femdom,POV,Mistress,Goddess,Jerk Off Instruction,Dirty Talk

File Size :444 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:11

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fe3a015433f9b/Natashas_Bedroom_-_barefeet_fixation.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
MarshaMayAssLick

Marsha May is bossing her bitch boy around and teasing him with her stunning perfect young body. He wants her but doesn't dare ask. He knows better. He knows his place is to be on his knees doing anything she says but can't help but grow hard when she puts her perfect breasts and ass in his face. If only he wasn't just a cuckold. She decides she is going to make him lick her asshole as that is all he deserves. She grabs his head and makes him lick it over and over again. It gets her pussy went and he can smell her warm wet cunt and is teased by the idea of her wet juices running down to her hole so he can sneak a taste.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: ASS EATING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: ass worship, ass licking, ass eating, marsha may, femdom, female domination, clubdom, tease and denial, oral sex

File Size :1.02 GB
Duration :00:07:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3eb441180e641/MarshaMayAssLick.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Milk Out Three Orgasms

Get ready for a cock pumping, ball draining, forced orgasm session. Three explosions in just one clip. Three ejaculations in only 18 minutes. Are you up for the challenge?

Of course you are. There's no greater thrill than cumming for me, especially when I push your limits and milk you dry. There's no greater pleasure than giving in to my total control.

Your body is my little toy. Your cock is mine to use however I please.

Start jerking! The marathon begins...now.

Femdom,POV,Mistress,Goddess,Jerk Off Instruction,Dirty Talk

File Size :552 MB
Duration :00:17:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5e9d177f27a69/Natasha_s_Bedroom_-_Milk_Out_Three_Orgasms.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Dick Sandwich feat. Mistress Elena

Hey Guys!

So this is a scene that again I got a few days back. From Tangent's website I see info that this is a scene from 2019. I was kind of under the impression that her Mistress Tangent website was no longer getting updated. Guess I was completely wrong because as I was going through the site looking for any information on this scene I saw that almost (or I think pretty much everything) she is releasing on Clips4Sale is actually available on her Mistress Tangent website. I can't confirm on her GODDESS Tangent website though as I am not able to access it from my end. Either way this is a relatively new clip that isn't here on the site.

In this clip we see a gimp male slave on a table tied to a bondage spreader bar and Tangent & Elena watch him and make fun of him. They are both in fetish gear and are stroking their strapons as they laugh at the gimps predicament. Then the women come over and begins to finger fuck his asshole. Elena starts with one finger but then soon progresses to pushing in 4 fingers into the male slaves ass. Never goes into full out fisting though and then tangent joins in and begins to push in a couple of her fingers in as well. I mean if you are going that route just fist the slave... anyway... after they're done warming his ass up, Elena takes first shot and fucks him in this missionary kind of piledriver position where Tangent holds the spreader bar and Elena goes to town on his ass. They spit roast the slave from both ends as they laugh and verbally berate him. Then Tangent takes a go at his ass in missionary while the slave is forced to suck on Elena's cock. In the end, both of them make him suck on their cocks ass to mouth.

Sex Acts:

Femdom, Slave Training, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Anal, Pegging, Humiliation, Anal Fingering, Spanking, Humiliation, Strapon Anal Penetration in Missionary & Piledriver.

File Size :444 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:07

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8724706acda2f/Dick_Sandwich.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Roxana Rae - My Money Making Cocksucker (1080p)

You know how you always tell me you have a secret fetish of being Coerced to suck cock for a strong powerful female? well I'm about to make that a reality. Not only will you be sucking cock for me but you will also be making me money. I have a whole list of men that want a beta bitch like you to suck them off, but before I turn you into my money making cock sucking whore I need to make sure you can actually suck cock and swallow a full load. Follow my instructions as I train you to suck cock and actually learn to like the taste of cum. You better pay attention! I'm a greedy Goddess and the better you are at sucking cock the more money I make!

Sex Acts:

Femdom, POV, Slave Training, Blowjob Training, Strapon, Virtual Strapon Blowjob, Humiliation, Coerced Bi, Fake Cum, Cum Eating Instructions.

File Size :418 MB
Duration :00:12:33

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4f78377c910ab/RoxanaRae_MyMoneyMakingCocksucker.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Roper - Face Fucked By Miss Roper (1080p)

This particular blonde bitch's throat is in need of training, as he's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive, turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face, my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I force him to lick them, his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs, filth pouring from his lips as I force every inch past his tonsils.

Sex Acts:

Femdom, Slave Training, Blowjob Training, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Clothed Female Naked Male, Face Slapping, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Face Slapping, Humiliation.

File Size :556 MB
Duration :00:09:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/cbba524116bca/Miss_Roper_-_Face_Fucked_By_Miss_Roper.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Triple Dick Rotation feat. Mistress Bliss & Mistress Karina (1080p)

Mistress Tess, Mistress Bliss and Mistress Karina make the perfect bumming trifecta! The rotate between these two sluts holes taking no prisoners.

Sex Acts:

Femdom, Slave Training, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Clothed Female Naked Male, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Humiliation, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy & Missionary, Rough Anal Sex.

File Size :1.30 GB
Duration :00:13:11

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/61e75fed85ba4/MistressTess_-_Triple_Dick_Rotation.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Goddess Poison - Episode 1 Of The Cock Hungry Slut Training Programme

You're a cock hungry slut deep down inside, you're craving cum, you're desperate to let your inner cock-whore out, but you're too scared. You need some training, you need guidance, you need Poison to Give you that extra pushhh. Well you lucky little faggot, I know exactly how to train you. I know exactly how to tease that gay bitch out of you. Heres Episode 1, of my cock hungry gay boy programme. This is where it all begins. Ill ease you in and begin your training..... you'll be begging for cock in your local public toilets in no time, slut! MARK UP- POISONED =100% More4Poison =50% @Thedyballatrix on twitter and @wantPoison for clip updates!

SEX ACTS INCLUDED:

Femdom, POV, Slave Training, Coerced Gay / Bi, Gay Training, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal Masturbation Instruction, Anal Training.

File Size :363 MB
Duration :00:11:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c46605eb93a4c/GoddessPoison_-_Episode1_CockHungry_SlutTraining_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Roper - Bound Gimp Filled By Miss Roper

There is no words to describe the pleasure I feel when I drive my cock deep into a gimp's ass, feeling him squirm and thrash underneath me as I work my hips and sink further down it's hole. I've got this one's legs spread wide open for me, belted down along with the rest of it's body to a piece of bondage furniture, ass lifted up towards the air. A sensory deprivation hood only possessing two small holes in it's nose for breathing muffling it's cries. This, is my fetish. A wicked smile spread across my black lips as my eyes lock in onto the sight of my gimp's tight ass sucking my cock in all the way towards the balls, the sounds attempting to leave from it's hood making me not only wet; but laugh. My gimp becomes completely undone by my strokes, pushing it's legs so far back to force my way further inside that the straps snap off. This only pleases me more as wrap my hands around his legs and raise them towards the ceiling, flesh handlebars. This, is me in my element.

Miss Roper has her slave tied down on a fucking bench/chair and strapon fucks him in missionary.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :558 MB
Duration :00:09:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/bd77a758ea1d9/Miss_Roper_-_Bound_Gimp_Filled_By_Miss_Roper.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
SEDUCED BY A SUCCUBUS

Succubus roleplay/dirty talk/riding/multiple creampies. You've wandered into the lair of a succubus where she is holding you hostage. The succubus reveals her plans to use you for your cock and fill herself with your man juices. If you preform well, maybe she will set you free from her lair....maybe

Sex acts and tags: Pov, Femdom, Redhead, Fake creampie, Demon, Virtual sex, Dildo riding, Dildo, Masturbation, Big Tits, Verified Models, Solo Female, Tattooed Women, Big boobs, Connerjay, Big tits, Succubus, Roleplay

File Size :465 MB
Duration :00:20:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8fe5f31c4dcb6/SEDUCED_BY_A_SUCCUBUS.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Fetish SINema - A Good Hard Fucking For My Slave

Strap on fucking her slaves is a favourite pastime for Miss Anna Elite. She likes nothing more than pegging her boys and training them to become anal sluts.

She uses her inexperienced sub for a good, hard ass fucking as part of his anal training process. He is bent over and his ass used for her vibrant red Mistress cock. Pounding away at his ass, Miss Anna has this anal whore exactly where she wants him.

Watch as the Domina's beautiful body thrusts her strap on dildo deep inside the slave over and over again until she is satisfied. Her tight jeans sensually adorned by her leather strap on harness. Her gorgeous knee high boots completing the look.

Strap on sluts at the ready...!

Miss Anna Elite has her slave bent over on a fuck bench, she has him blow her dildo, then fingers his ass, and strapon fucks him from behind.

File Size :167 MB
Duration :00:07:22

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9dba26b8a5300/Fetish_SINema_-_A_Good_Hard_Fucking_For_My_Slave.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Fetish SINema - Double Slut Humiliation

Cruel and calculating, Miss Anna Elite dresses her slut appropriately and prepares her useless slave to perform for her pleasure too. Both are put to humiliating use just to make their Mistress smile. And smile she does, as she forces her slut to suck the tiny, pathetic cock of her slave while she uses the slut's hole for her own thick strap-on cock. Depravity and degradation await you...

Miss Anna Elite has her slave tied down on a fucking bench, has him blow another slave's cock while she fucks him with a strapon from behind.

File Size :367 MB
Duration :00:16:15

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/37ea040dab77f/Fetish_SINema_-_Double_Slut_Humiliation.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Callie Calypso

Callie flaunts her long, thick strap-on dick, sizing up the slaves fuck hole. She plans on turning this man out into another dick craving whore. Callie drives her 12 inch cock deep into the slave's ass, he is bent over and ready for the taking. Callie tells the slave to keep his fuck-hole tight around her rock-hard cock as she slides it into his ass.

Sex Acts: 1on1, bondage, dirty talk, pegging, strap on fuck, anal doggy, ass to mouth, dildo sucking.

File Size :658 MB
Duration :00:22:12

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2498e4b1d3aa9/Callie_Calypso_femdomempire.com_2.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
A Really Good Fucking

I'm hungry to turn this bound toy into My strap-on bitch today. I'm going to invade his man-pussy so hard that the spikes of My strap-on harness pierce the pale skin on his butt-cheeks. When I'm finished with My sissy, he's going to feel it for hours afterward. In a way that's the definition of a "good fuck". Opening up his hole is almost effortless as my fingers slip in easily: one, then two, three and four in total. Next My cock quickly burrows deep and conquers the slut's exposed fuckhole. Full thrusts make My toy moan in pain as the pointy spikes scratch his ball sack and his pink ass. The more traumatic it becomes for him, the higher My arousal. Yes, this is indeed what I would describe as "good fucking".

File Size :461 MB
Duration :00:10:03

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/962a688394404/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_A_Really_Good_Fucking.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Femdom Shower Sex With Hubby

One of My kinks is to receive and try new toys. On Sunday morning, when hubby was taking a shower, I decided to join him and try My newest toy: the Tantus Realdoe. It's a strapless dildo, that allows Me to feel every thrust like I have a real cock. I fuck hubby from behind, pushing deep until I'm all the way in and the Realdoe is completely hidden between us. I know he likes this kind of intimacy, so I reach for his dick, which is, of course, rock hard. I imagine you below Us while I'm fucking him hard; aren't you a lucky boy to have this view? Now open your mouth and take all his cum, be careful not to get any in your eyes! he is My bitch, but you are Our cuckold slut.

Another kink of Mine is to film everything I do and I filmed My sex with husband for My private collection, maybe to share with My devotees on My fan page, but I decided that you might also enjoy and appreciate very much to see a scene this intimate, despite the amateur video, and especially audio, quality that My customers are accustomed with.

File Size :163 MB
Duration :00:05:59

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4b151b6b40c82/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Femdom_Shower_Sex_With_Hubby.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Femdomlandia - My Favorite Whore (La Mia Puttana Preferita)

Oggi è venuto a trovarmi il mio pigliainculo preferito... Perchè è proprio voglioso di succhiarmi il mio grosso cazzo di plastica... Per cui prima inizia a spompinarmelo per bene... È molto bravo e si vede che è abituato a fare i pompini.. Poi lo faccio mettere in posizione sulla sedia e inizio a fotterlo in culo senza pietà.. lui geme e gode come la troia che è... Ogni tanto mentre lo sfondo gli sputo in faccia per dimostrargli il mio disprezzo... E alla fine siccome non è ancora soddisfatta gli infilo la mia mano... Ovviamente poi gli farò ingoiare il cazzo di guanto che ho usato per sfondarlo...

ENGLISH DESCRIPTION: Today my favorite whore came to me... Because he want my big plastick cock... So first he starts sucking it... He is very good and you can see he is used to sucking cocks... Then I put him on the chair in oder to fuck his ass without no pity... He moans as the bitch he is... Sometimes I spit into his mouth to show him my contempt... And finally since he is still not completely satisfied.. I stick my hand into his ass... Obviously in the end he will have to swallow the fucking glove that I used to break his ass...

File Size :1.02 GB
Duration :00:14:46

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f187a7bf79e84/Femdomlandia_-_My_Favorite_Whore__La_Mia_Puttana_Preferita_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Cuckold Brazil - You Bet Your Ass is Mine

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Nicole's cuckold loses a game of billiard to another guy, and Nicole decides to fuck the winer in front of the cuckold. She puts a chastity cage on the cuckold's dick, then proceeds to blow the other guy, he fucks her doggy style, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl, he finishes in her mouth. Nicole then strapon fucks the cuckold from behind and in missionary.

File Size :1.10 GB
Duration :00:38:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b4183b5287744/Cuckold_Brazil_-_You_Bet_Your_Ass_is_Mine.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
The Goddess and The Novice: Ryan Keely Rules Over Papa Georgio

Devoted slave Georgio has requested to be in the presence of hot Domme Ryan Keely. But is he worthy? In his first suspension Georgio is hanging upside down tightly bound in a plastic wrap cocoon with his little worm dick and balls exposed. Of course he is gagged so Ryan doesn't have to listen to his screeching and squawking, but he is dripping drool all over her clean floor and Goddess Ryan likes a tidy dungeon. So Georgio's first punishment is a good spanking with the paddle. Ms. Keely prowls around Georgio wearing super high black stiletto heels and a sexy black strappy bustier top with thigh high stockings and garter. She pinches his balls with clothespins and paddles his pale ass turning it rosy pink but he keeps making a mess with his filthy spit so Ryan makes him clean it off her favorite shoes. Man whore Georgio has a lot of training to do before he is a worthy slave. On all fours tied up and blindfolded Georgio's head is restrained in a heavy square frame so he can't move. Ryan crops his slutty ass and stuffs her big strap on cock in his mouth to get it wet and ready for fucking. She reveals her gorgeous breasts and slides her dick in Georgio's tight slave ass and fucks his hole but she grows sick and tired of doing all the work so next level of training: Worship the Goddess. Wrapped up tight in a straight jacket Lucky Georgio is worshiping Ryan's beautiful feet. She tears her nylons open and slides and wiggles her sexy toes all over his face making her moan and giggle with delight. If Georgio does a good job with her feet she might let him worship her ass. She soon grows bored so she tells him to tongue her asshole. The novice gives it his best and tries to please Goddess Ryan. She vibes her pussy with the Hitachi while he worships her legs, more on her feet and her curvy ass until she cums. Georgio has served fairly well today so she will allow him to cum--but only on the floor like a worm. Ms Keely asks Why do all men end up like this? Exhausted on their backs panting? She gives him ten seconds to jack off and cum which creates a huge mess so she pees all over this novice slut and leaves the room.

Sex Acts:Bondage,Pissing,Rimjob,Ass Worship,Feet Worship,Pegging,Strapon...

File Size :1.66 GB
Duration :00:46:32

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ad8c9c378ecfd/45018_ryan.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Punishment Fucked By Mom & Sister feat. Goddess Brianna & Kat Soles

Ellis must always obey his younger sister. If he disobeys, Mom has given her daughter the permission to punish fuck her brother. Kat will be allowed to fuck her brother as punishment whenever he deserves it. Ellis must serve his younger sister and all her friends, doing whatever they say. If he refuses, Kat will fuck her brother's ass more and harder! Brianna, Kat and Ellis' Mother, shows her daughter a few tips on how to fuck a beta, like her brother, into submission. The state has ordered all beta's to be controlled by their Mothers until such a time as they can surrender to a Keyholder outside of the family. Kat fucks her brother's mouth with a dildo while his Mother fucks his ass. Ellis squirms and makes a fuss. The fuck hurts, but he doesn't have a choice. After the fuck, Ellis must thank his Mother and sister for his beta training.

File Size :1.34 GB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:08

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e3a18ecdcd0b7/Brianna_and_Kat_-_Punishment_Fucked_by_M_and_S.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Strap-On Virgin Is Tricked And Fucked

What if I told you to close your eyes and sniff a surprise, would you? ;) Tricked and coerced to be high, unable to think for himself or run away, this boy learns what it's like to be fucked in the ass, hard, by my juicy big cock. Listen to him whimper like a BITCH

Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Poppers, Rape Roleplay, Fantasy, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Virtual Strapon Blowjob, Strapon Anal Pegging in Missionary & Prone Bone, Rough & Hard Anal Sex.

File Size :1.31 GB
Duration :00:09:09

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d88dd8be44d37/Strap-On_Virgin_Is_Tricked_And_Fucked.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!