• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Natalya (Sitting On Another Face)

Natalya (Sitting On Another Face)

Year: 2021
Cast: Natalya
Tags: blonde, high heels, femdom, blond, humiliation, high heel
Description: Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the smother bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.
Duration: 00:11:37
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 221 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 713 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c82115bf95f9/Natalya_Sitting_On_Another_Face.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Daniella (Lick My Ass Step Son And Make Me Cum)

Daniella (Lick My Ass Step Son And Make Me Cum)

Year: 2011
Cast: Daniella
Tags: femdom, orgasm, high heels, cum, high heel, ass , domination, humiliation
Description: Shot in amazing 1080 HD! The cuck step son is licking his step mom's ass as she arrogantly picks out things for it to buy her step-daughter Bella. The cuckolds step sister was really out on a date with a good looking guy while this was being filmed and you can really see the frustration in the cuckold's eyes as he is left home to lick his step mom's ass. Daniella loves having her ass licked so much that eventually she arched her back up in the air and had the cuck lick her to a powerful orgasm. You can tell Daniella does this a lot since she uses her heels to lock her cuck step sons face in her ass while she enjoys its tongue. CLIP CONTAINS: ASS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LICKING TO ORGASM, and LIFESTYLE CUCKOLDERY.
Duration: 00:05:28
Video: AVC, 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 568 Kbps avg, 0.141 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 270 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c95c6151f44f0/Daniella_Lick_My_Ass_Step_Son_And_Make_Me_Cum.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack)

Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack)

Year: 2014
Cast: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana, Goddess Rodea
Tags: high heels, foot, shoes, femdom, fetish, high heel, foot fetish, feet
Description: We take this slave and put its balls into the "ballcrusher". It was a BAD slave and missed its last filming session with Us! So it needs needs to be taught a lesson. We take turns standing on the glass and LAUGHING at how its balls are literally being SQUASHED FLAT underneath our feet. We SERIOUSLY do NOT care as we slowly walk our way up the glass until we are standing on them FULL-WEIGHT and laugh at the slave's agony. Then while we are standing on the glass we add to injury by SMACKING it across the face over and over! Then we take TURNS climbing up on the glass and standing on its BALLS while we smack it and remind it that it needs to SHOW up for Our shoots from now on! Its balls are being crushed under our feet so it absolutely CANNOT get away and has to just stand there and take it like a little BITCH. About halfway through the clip we take our shoes off so that the only thing between our gorgeous feet and its pathetic balls is that thin sheet of glass. Poor loser is in ecstasy and agony at the same time as it looks down at its own balls being SQUASHED under our gorgeous feet!
Duration: 00:16:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~6 607 Kbps avg, 0.053 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 787 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3ad4ccc8972ec/Princess_Cindi_Goddess_Suvana_Goddess_Rodea_Stand-N-Smack.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Ariel (Slave Breaks The Canes)

Mistress Ariel (Slave Breaks The Canes)

Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Ariel
Tags: high heel, blonde, mistress, domination, oral, cruel, humiliation, femdom, slave, blond, high heels
Description: Mistress Ariel is here to punish her young slave with her cane ly, but after literally two strokes, her cane breaks on the slave's pathetic ass. She gets annoyed and brings and other, but he destroys it almost immediately, so Ariel gets even more mad at him, she strokes his naked ass with the broken cane ly.
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~5 725 Kbps avg, 0.124 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 502 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/fefc0aad20d15/Mistress_Ariel_Slave_Breaks_The_Canes.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Lucy (Vicious Caning From Mistress Lucy)

Mistress Lucy (Vicious Caning From Mistress Lucy)

Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Lucy
Tags: brunette, cruel, oral, humiliation, femdom, boots, domination, mistress, brunet
Description: The tied up slave awaits for Mistress Lucy to execute to his naked ass as much strokes as suits her taste. After every 10th strike Mistress Lucy makes the slave to lick the dirt from her boots, who is very grateful for this as he can have a small rest between the hits. Mistress Lucy's strokes are strong and the slave almost cries after every single hit because of the pain, but doesn't beg for mercy as he knows very well he deserves the punishment and nobody, never gets mercy from Mistress Lucy. Luccy hits the slave's ass very sorely. Her strokes are painful and cruel. After finishing the punishment Mistress Lucy leaves the stripe-assed beaten slave tied up and moves to another slave who is also going to receive a savage punishment...
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 945 Kbps avg, 0.153 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Filesize: 633 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4168f6c4e4cda/Mistress_Lucy_Vicious_Caning_From_Mistress_Lucy.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James Alexandra Snow (Lege...

Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James Alexandra Snow (Legendary Ballbusting 2)

Year: 2016
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow
Tags: brunette, latex, kick, ballbusting, femdom, high heels, high heel, brunet, humiliation
Description: When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.
Duration: 00:09:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 547 Kbps avg, 0.138 bit/pixel
Filesize: 621 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/ed2b0de3a293b/L...es_Alexandra_Snow_Legendary_Ballbusting_2.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princess Chanel (We Dont Care if Youre Sick)

Princess Chanel (We Dont Care if Youre Sick)

Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Chanel
Tags: high heels, blonde, blond, femdom, american, high heel
Description: The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is NOT happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "Chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and CRAWLING out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its SLAVERY stupid!
Duration: 00:09:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10.3 Mbps avg, 0.198 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 698 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/b10f2a06b8b04/Princess_Chanel_We_Dont_Care_if_Youre_Sick.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Christina Whitney (Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Dont Worry)

Christina Whitney (Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Dont Worry)

Year: 2012
Cast: Christina, Whitney
Tags: tease & denial, fat, spitting, brunette, tease, humiliation, panties, brunet, femdom
Description: Whitney is worried. She does not right about walking around the sorority house in Bras and Panties or even naked with slave fatty around. She loves using fatty as a slave but does not want to have to cover up. Christina explains to Whitney that chastity is the solution. Long term chastity. If fatty were let out once a week or month, it could still masturbate to the image of Whitney. That is unacceptable. Christina explains to Whitney that fatty cannot get any sexual enjoyment from seeing the girls naked. Fatty is in permanent chastity as well so the possibility of fatty masturbating later is not going to happen. Christina puts poor fatty through his paces. She teases his dream lover lab chastity tube and also lets fatty her ass. Christina can enjoy his tongue but have to worry about fatty's little erection. Problem solved!
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 121 Kbps avg, 0.149 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 302 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/6bb1df06c75b1/Christina_Whitney_Fatty_Is_Locked_Up_Tight_So_Dont_Worry.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Lucy (Yelling With The Slave)

Mistress Lucy (Yelling With The Slave)

Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Lucy
Tags: slave, femdom, domination, oral, brunet, brunette, humiliation, mistress, cruel
Description: The slave was and is an asshole and Mistress Lucy is about to beat the living hell out of his ass with her whip. Of course he tries every trick to make her pity for him, but he doesn't really know Mistress Lucy yet, he is making his own situation much worse with his behaviour. She is going to stroke his ass ly, no matter what.
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 006 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Filesize: 526 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/a58628e459283/Mistress_Lucy_Yelling_With_The_Slave.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Fabiana Fox - Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spe...

Fabiana Fox - Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Tags: cumshot, dildo, handjob, orgasm, femdom, sissy, cum, black, anal, facesitting, pantyhose
Description: Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 345 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d1c101e163f64/F...Lance_Under_a_Chastity_Sissy_Spell_Part_4.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Natalya Ava (Blonde Bubble Butt Smother Bench)

Natalya Ava (Blonde Bubble Butt Smother Bench)

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Tags: high heel, high heels, cum, bubble butt, humiliation, blond, blonde, bubble butt, butt, femdom
Description: Ava and Natalya have had their slave locked in chastity for over 7 weeks now. He hasn't been able to cum. So its really excruciating for him to be tied in the bench with their fat asses bouncing on his face. He is just a piece of furniture. So, when they him breathe they bounce harder and harder. If he can't last they will throw him away.
Duration: 00:13:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 567 Kbps avg, 0.122 bit/pixel
Filesize: 744 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/ab5a77417570c/Natalya_Ava_Blonde_Bubble_Butt_Smother_Bench.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Mandy Marx (Tight And Contained)

Mistress Mandy Marx (Tight And Contained)

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Tags: femdom, blonde, tease, tease & denial, orgasm, fetish, bondage, mistress, blond
Description: Want a total immobilized chastity session tease that is better than your worst imagination. I'm in your head so bad, about your state, your fetish, your desire. I'll have you crying. And I love to be here. Don't miss
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 504 Kbps avg, 0.056 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 282 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/718182a38e33c/Mistress_Mandy_Marx_Tight_And_Contained.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

Year: 2018
Cast: Stella Sol
Tags: cum, pov, femdom, pantyhose, orgasm, lingerie
Description: I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head.
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~9 972 Kbps avg, 0.201 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 889 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ccf34a743ddf/Goddess_Stella_Sol_-_Office_Succubus.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Goddess Becky Princess Natalya (Uses Male For Human Ashtray)

Goddess Becky Princess Natalya (Uses Male For Human Ashtray)

Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Tags: femdom, spitting, humiliation
Description: Becky and Natalya are enjoying a cigarette outside in the nice weather. They use an ugly male to ash their cigs. They let him wash it down with their spit.
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 516 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Filesize: 406 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/243dca63ac811/Goddess_Becky_Princess_Natalya_Uses_Male_For_Human_Ashtray.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Human Footstool - (Dominatrix Victoria Black)

Human Footstool - (Dominatrix Victoria Black)

Year: 2017
Director: Dominatrix Victoria Black
Cast: Dominatrix Victoria Black
Tags: stud, black, feet, foot
Description: Look how pathetic this loser is. I just tell him to lay on the floor and coerce My perfect feet on to his ugly face. How lucky is he to be under My perfect sweaty feet. Wish it was you foot slave???
Duration: 00:03:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 000 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~99.1 Kbps
Filesize: 101 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/482921204547a/Human_Footstool_-_Dominatrix_Victoria_Black.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Blair Williams (Milked Creampied)

Blair Williams (Milked Creampied)

Year: 2016
Cast: Blair Williams
Tags: handjob, cream, anal, stockings, high heels, cum, blonde, blond, high heel, creampie, femdom, humiliation
Description: He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 502 Kbps avg, 0.137 bit/pixel
Filesize: 760 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/69970517e107a/Blair_Williams_Milked_Creampied.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie

Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie

Cast: Mistress An Li
Tags: mistress, domination, orgasm, bondage, legs, cum, female domination, tease, tease & denial, bed, classic
Description: Part I What could be more classic than a predicament hogtie?I've just bought some new bondage equipment and I'm antsy to try them out. Bondage mitts that zip to each other, keeping the slave in perfectly bound helplessness. And the first thing that pops into my mind is using them in a hogtie by zipping the mitts together behind his back.I love the experience of making my slave more and more helpless. Removing his mobility. him struggle under the tension of the bondage that I've put him in. Exquisitely restrained into sheer immobility. Unable to escape and entirely at my mercy.Watch me bind up slave gimpy bit by bit with all leather restraints - layering a muzzle over his already hooded and blindfolded face, cuffing every limp, putting mitt restraints on all his extremities, spreader bar between his already stretched legs, and then tying all that together with chains that pull back his head, legs, and arms in an oh-so-compromising position.This is a video for those true bondage fetishists who love the experience of being put in bondage. Part II Do you know what is one of my favorite things to do when my slave boyfriend is in bondage?Ignore him. Because let's be honest, sometimes I just don't care enough about him. After all, he's just an object. And objects are seen and not heard (not that he can talk with his mouth tightly). Sometimes I just want to lie around, read a book, and not even think about the fact that I have a hogtied slave on the bed with me.Or more precisely, sometimes I just want to lie around with my ass right in front of gimpy's face while he's restrained in one of the most exhausting hogties of his life, reading my book and only humorously aware of the fact that he could only be turned on by the scent of my ass and pussy right in front of him. Me absentmindedly teasing and denying him while his body is restricted, his eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is , only leaving his nose nestle in my ass.And sometimes I need to take a break from reading, only to relentlessly tease him even more. Ignore, tease, deny...This is the hottest tease and denial clip I've filmed thus far. You don't want to miss this, s. Part III After spending so much time in that hogtie, it's time to switch things up. I untie slave gimpy bit by bit, leaving all the same bondage equipment on him but readjusting him to a more...revealing situation.It's time to use the new bondage mitts exactly what they're used for - to attach to a fun new sensory deprivation hood! I lace him up tightly in the hood, zip it up, and bit by bit, strap him down to the bed. His arms, waist, and legs get chained down to the bed. His legs get spread open. His asshole gets filled. And then it's time to play...A super sexy video showing the process of bondage and the teasing that goes along with it... Part IV You know what time it is. After all that teasing, tying, restraining...it's time to finally let gimpy cum.And not just any normal cum. No, I'm going to edge him with my hands while sounding him. I'm going to jerk him off while a thick, stainless medical rod probes his urethra. His asshole is plugged, his whole body is bound, and my ass is on his sensory-deprived face. You know this is the right setting for an...explosive scene.And remember: I don't even let gimpy orgasm anymore. In fact, I save his possible orgasms just for video shoots. He only gets one orgasm every month or two, and they're pretty much always ruined, which means he's very full and very horny.So this time? It's almost too easy. I mean, when a bitch is that full, you can make them cum without making them orgasm...PS: This is one of my most explosive ruined orgasms to date. You won't w...
Duration: 00:51:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 992 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 2.94 GB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/bcb08ad87e497/Mistress_An_Li_-_Restrained_Bitch_Full_Movie.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hoo...

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Tags: femdom, strap on, legs, cum eating, toys, cum, pantyhose, licking, strapon
Description: Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.They fuck the cum out of their one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their 's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 343 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/97cf89cb0eddf/C...Jasmine_And_Charlotte_Get_A_Hooker_Part_4.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!