• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Amanda Mistress Ariel (Yes Mistress, Thank You Mis...

Mistress Amanda Mistress Ariel (Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress)

Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
Tags: high heel, brunet, humiliation, mistress, brunette, cruel, domination, blonde, femdom, high heels, blond
Description: Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda are whipping their slave's bare back with their vicious bullwhip, like they never want to stop. They take turns and that way they can save more energy for the backwhipping. The slave suffers like hell, but he doesn't dare to complain, he says: Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress! whenever one of his sexy dominatrix whips his back.
Duration: 00:11:54
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 821 Kbps avg, 0.151 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 682 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/619f10ebe7105/Mistress_Amanda_Mistress_Ariel_Yes_Mistress_Thank_You_Mistress.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Lucy Mistress Artemis (Torturous Milking)

Mistress Lucy Mistress Artemis (Torturous Milking)

Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Artemis
Tags: ruined orgasm, cruel, humiliation, mistress, domination, bdsm, orgasm, cumshot, milking, handjob, femdom
Description: The tied, slave is waiting with hard cock for his mistresses, Artemis and Lucy to treat his condition. He doesn't know if they are going to play with him, making his excitement extreme and then leave him there or would it be something better. But soon the touch of their hands sends him to heaven and he almost can't hold back his orgasm. Double ruined orgasm!
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~11.0 Mbps avg, 0.212 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Filesize: 803 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4e8ddef92098c/Mistress_Lucy_Mistress_Artemis_Torturous_Milking.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Anna Deville (Miss Annas Plan B)

Anna Deville (Miss Annas Plan B)

Year: 2016
Cast: Anna Deville
Tags: femdom, brunet, humiliation, stockings, ballbusting, brunette
Description: Miss Anna is extremely ed at her boyfriend for cumming inside her last night when he knows to always pull out. She not only had to go to the pharmacy to get Plan B but has actually come up with her own plan to make she he never makes that mistake again. After Anna get's done destroying his sorry balls he is certainly not going to be using his broken manhood for a very long time!
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 551 Kbps avg, 0.138 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~308 Kbps
Filesize: 714 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/09a1f5ac47f19/Anna_Deville_Miss_Annas_Plan_B.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Lana Rhoades (Anaconda Cock Whore)

Lana Rhoades (Anaconda Cock Whore)

Year: 2016
Cast: Lana Rhoades
Tags: femdom, high heel, brunet, high heels, brunette, strap-on, stockings, humiliation
Description: Mistress Lana's slave didn't believe her when she promised the dicks would only keep getting bigger and bigger! He definitely will never second guess her threats again with a gigantic, anaconda sized cock stuffed deep inside his whore-hole. By the time Lana has finished with her slave's training he will be transformed into a sissy fuck who craves only the biggest cocks to penetrate his hungry holes.
Duration: 00:21:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 514 Kbps avg, 0.137 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 1.30 GB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/e57d3ff0ad606/Lana_Rhoades_Anaconda_Cock_Whore.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Jasmine Jae

Jasmine Jae

Year: 2015
Cast: Jasmine Jae
Tags: humiliation, handjob, all sex, fetish, sex, femdom, hardcore
Duration: 00:18:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.07 GB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e5de58f46439/Jasmine_Jae.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Eva Andersen

Eva Andersen

Cast: Eva Andersen
Tags: mistress, rimming, femdom, masturbation, licking, foot, russian, handjob, foot licking, ass licking
Description: Smoking hot Eva Andersen caught her husband looking at other girls so she decided to punish him for his actions. She made him get on his knees and beg for forgiveness but she decided to spit in his mouth instead of that. After a while, she saw that he deserved more punishment so she decided to put out a cigarette in his mouth while slapping him.
Duration: 00:18:53
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~10.6 Mbps avg, 0.026 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.43 GB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/e26637b4c9011/Eva_Andersen.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Natalya Ava (Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit)

Natalya Ava (Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit)

Year: 2020
Cast: Natalya, Ava
Tags: humiliation, femdom, suits, pov, high heel, blond, blonde, high heels
Description: Natalya shows Ava how to smother during a full weight smother video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is smothered while locked down.
Duration: 00:15:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 805 Kbps avg, 0.142 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~240 Kbps
Filesize: 1 000 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5ecc3bd0eafea/Natalya_Ava_Shiny_Suits_And_Shiny_Asses_Face_Sit.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mariah - Face Riding And Ass Hole Cleaning

Mariah - Face Riding And Ass Hole Cleaning

Year: 2022
Cast: Mariah
Tags: blonde, femdom, riding, blond, humiliation
Description: Mariah loves getting off on her slaves face. Her favorite activities insist of getting her ass ate and shopping. Life of a high maintenance bitch!Watch her thrust her beautiful fat ass across her beta who is locked away in the smother box. He licks her asshole nice and clean and she grinds her pussy on him til she cums.
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 982 Kbps avg, 0.289 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 673 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/23d5b96d54209/Mariah_-_Face_Riding_And_Ass_Hole_Cleaning.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Christina Whitney (Lets Face Sit Fatty)

Christina Whitney (Lets Face Sit Fatty)

Year: 2012
Cast: Christina, Whitney
Tags: tease & denial, fat, fetish, humiliation, brunet, bubble butt, tease, femdom, brunette
Description: Whitney and Christina have absolutely amazing asses and poor fatty has a small dick in chastity. He also has a huge ass fetish. He is an ass addict. The girls decide to poor fatty with their asses. The chastity tube will keep is tiny dick from getting hard. The girls would only laugh at it anyways and further hurt fatty's s. Whitney loves to stand up and plop her bubble butt down on fatty's face. Christina sits forward and reverse and gets a suffocating tight seal on fatty's face. The girls know shopping will be so much easier now that fatty has been teased. BONUS: Included at the end of this clip is a highlight video!
Duration: 00:07:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 134 Kbps avg, 0.150 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 233 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2f52f5cc2368e/Christina_Whitney_Lets_Face_Sit_Fatty.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princess Carmela Princess Beverly (Being Pampered Poolside)

Princess Carmela Princess Beverly (Being Pampered Poolside)

Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
Tags: poolside, foot, foot fetish, fetish, training, brunet, feet, femdom, oil, slave, american, massage, brunette
Description: ***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold s and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are still complaining about how hot it is outside. Obviously the stupid slave is not doing a good enough job fanning them! The slave is ordered to rub suntan lotion on them and to rub it in all over their feet. The slave uses the oil to give each Princess a foot massage. The Princesses make fun of the slave for being such a loser and wonder if his life sucks cause he has to do everything they say or if he loves serving his Princesses. They throw scraps of food at the slave and make him eat it off the ground. When they are done relaxing by the pool the slave is going to take them shopping for new bikinis and will be paying the bill.Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person's lifestyle just from their title. Take for example Princess vs Slave. This clip perfectly illustrates the difference in lifestyle between the two. The slave is naked and exposed in the hot sun struggling to keep up with the multiple demands of his Princesses who relax in the shade and are waited on hand and foot. I love how bitchy and entitled Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly are in this clip. You can tell that they are totally used to owning slaves for real! They even comment at one point how they can't even imagine what they would do if they had to live without slaves! I'm so jealous of the slave in this clip. I wish I could wait hand and foot on these two beautiful Princesses in bikinis. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give this one an "8".
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.194 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~167 Kbps
Filesize: 884 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/943fea7f54a1e/Princess_Carmela_Princess_Beverly_Being_Pampered_Poolside.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Lisa (Dirty Handjob (Dirty Slave))

Mistress Lisa (Dirty Handjob (Dirty Slave))

Cast: Mistress Lisa
Tags: slave, domination, handjob, brunet, brunette, femdom, cruel, mistress, humiliation
Description: When the mistress comes closer and he get a glimpse of her gorgeous body through her tight clothes he cannot help but to think about what it would be to rest with her. Even though he knows that it's an impossible dream he keeps on thinking about it. And when her hands touch his cock the fire inside him strats to increase and fills his entire mind. So at the end he quirts so that he makes a mess on Lisa's clothes....
Duration: 00:09:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 818 Kbps avg, 0.151 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 553 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2f851006a1070/Mistress_Lisa_Dirty_Handjob_Dirty_Slave.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princess Natalya (Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doi...

Princess Natalya (Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up)

Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Natalya
Tags: high heel, femdom, slave, high heels, humiliation
Description: In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 833 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/b83b465fe1d48/P..._Face_Deep_In_Her_Ass_While_Doing_Make_Up.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Natalya (Armpit Worship)

Natalya (Armpit )

Cast: Natalya
Tags: femdom, blond, high heel, blonde, latex, humiliation, high heels
Description: Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 510 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Filesize: 845 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4914b4be81f24/Natalya_Armpit_.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Lucy Mistress Ariel (Debut Of Mistress Lucy)

Mistress Lucy Mistress Ariel (Debut Of Mistress Lucy)

Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Tags: brunette, mistress, humiliation, blonde, oral, brunet, femdom, blond, cruel, domination
Description: Mistress Ariel and her friend Mistress Lucy are standing next to the young slave, who is waiting for his well deserved punishment. They are both determined to make him suffer the best they can, but the slave unfortunately is not that tough today. They give him such hard stokes, that it looks like he is going to faint, but it doesn't stop them.
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 454 Kbps avg, 0.104 bit/pixel
Filesize: 495 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/652ddb25f35c9/Mistress_Lucy_Mistress_Ariel_Debut_Of_Mistress_Lucy.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Natalya (Worship Edge For Me)

Natalya ( Edge For Me)

Cast: Natalya
Tags: orgasm, femdom, bikini, cum, humiliation, tease
Description: My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends. He can't just buy an orgasm because he wants one. Spending money does not make a slave entitled to anything from me. My slave has to do what I say, not what it wants. I tease my slave with my beautiful breasts. This makes the edging even harder for it. The slave begs me to stop. I'm not done. He has to edge until I say he's done. Finally, I lock my slave back up in chastity. But the teasing doesn't stop! I rub my beautiful butt against my slave's chastity until he's begging to get out again. It begs to be let out, then to be locked in, then to be let out! I've scramble its brain with my body. The slave no longer has any idea what it wants.
Duration: 00:11:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 882 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~316 Kbps
Filesize: 840 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a5e2e7156eb1/Natalya__Edge_For_Me.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mistress Anette (Long, Huge Orgasm)

Mistress Anette (Long, Huge Orgasm)

Cast: Mistress Anette
Tags: humiliation, cruel, fetish, milking, handjob, orgasm, high heel, mistress, high heels, femdom, cumshot
Description: Mistress Anette arouses her slave with only one finger first, tickling his most sensitive part on his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his whole body. Then she grabs his full cock with her gloved hands and she starts massaging it, until he s really full and on the brink of a huge, long orgasm.
Duration: 00:10:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 105 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 425 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/886398489dfa8/Mistress_Anette_Long_Huge_Orgasm.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Ava (Makes Content As Smother Slave Gets Weak)

Ava (Makes Content As Smother Slave Gets Weak)

Cast: Ava
Tags: slave, high heels, femdom, humiliation, high heel
Description: Ava wants to make content. She needs her slave to fucking cooperate as she takes selfies and videos of her fat ass smothering his stupid face. She obviously shouldn't go live because he is breathing and too much. Maybe if he shut the fuck up and stopped breathing she would go live. But she doesn't want to chance it. Hearing a piece of trash like him breathe on her page would be disgusting. He keeps becoming weak for her. Because she has such a beautiful perfect ass. He is so lucky to be so close.
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 757 Kbps avg, 0.125 bit/pixel
Filesize: 549 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/61cea8cdf1cb9/Ava_Makes_Content_As_Smother_Slave_Gets_Weak.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Alexis Crystal - Anouk humiliates and wanks muscular guy

Alexis Crystal - Anouk humiliates and wanks muscular guy

Year: 2017
Cast: Alexis Crystal
Tags: cumshot, wank, orgasm, tied up
Description: Hot Anouk teases Need and jerks him off until he comes
Duration: 00:15:40
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 172 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/8ae2997772a59/Alexis_Crystal_-_Anouk_humiliates_and_wanks_muscular_guy.mp4

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Charlotte Sartre, ting Jasmine - Jasmine and Charlotte Get ...

Charlotte Sartre, ting Jasmine - Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Tags: strap on, handjob, foot, licking, strap-on, feet, pantyhose, black, cum, foot licking, facesitting, femdom, anal
Description: Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.
Duration: 00:21:45
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 486 MB
Thumbnails:

264kjs.png

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4f3e66c477e87/C...Jasmine_and_Charlotte_Get_a_Hooker_Part_2.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!