• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Exclusive Photo Gay/Boys/Teens

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Curious Jock Austin Prince, Austin Grant

::: Info :::
Actress: Austin Prince, Austin Grant
Keywords: College, Boy, Gay
Description:
Had a student come to the clinic with a baseball injury today. He was a good lookin' guy, especially in his baseball uniform. I wasn't sure but he kinda looked familliar. After talking with him a bit he had recently come down from California and was new to the school. After checking him out a bit, I made him undress. I don't know what it is but there's something really sexy about seeing a man in a jock strap. I knew I'd seize the moment when I caught him looking at me some sorta way with those playful sexy blue eyes. My prognosis? My big daddy dick down his throat and his cock rammed down mine. I finished him off with a nice shot on his pretty little face. Let's hope he comes back for more!

File name: The Curious Jock
Photos: 30
Resolution: 900x600
Format: jpg

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Initiation Jason Barr

Actress: Jason Barr
Description:
I was glad for a little relief at the clinic. Dr. Jason Barr came just in the nick of time. I just wanted to welcome him and show him around the clinic and brief him on how we do things here. Of course I personally like to initiate the new interns with a kinky hand job. Dr. Barr didn't seem to mind and was quite the willing subject when it came to getting special attention from me. I think he'll be a fun doc to work with

File name: The Initiation
Photos: 40
Resolution: 900x719

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Nurse & Nathan Nathan Westshore, Nurse Crawford

Actress: Nathan Westshore, Nurse Crawford
Description:
Nathan was feeling much better after Nurse Crawford reached that itch that was bothering him..but it’s wasn’t over yet… seems the nurse has an itch of his own again and Nathan's just the guy to fix it. Wasting no time Nathan slobs on the nurses giant cock. You can tell Nathan is really enjoying the favor put to him. Nurse Crawford then throws him to the floor to face fuck him deep down his throat. After getting throat fucked the nurse jumps back on the exam table to give his patient an explosive cum shot all over his young face then finger feeds him his load.

File name: The Nurse & Nathan
Photos: 31
Resolution: 720x1280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Warm Up Cody Carson, Zach Stevens

Actress: Cody Carson, Zach Stevens
Description:
I really didn't think it was necessary but coach had me go in to do a follow up just to make sure everything was okay including my range of motion. Since I'm new to all this sports stuff I figured it was important so after my humanities class I went down to visit the doc.As I wait for the doc, I couldn't help but wonder if he could give me solid pointers on warming up before a game...little did I know I'd get more than just some tips. After the usual vitals exam, Nurse Stevens checked my range of motions. I think he knew what to check cause I was really getting turned on by his groping in my underwear. I could even feel my sticky pre-cum oozing out as he grabbed my crotch. I knew I was in for a good time. Nurse Stevens has a hot cock and I really wanted to feel it deep inside me. With each thrust inside me I could feel my prostate tingle, this guy really knew how to hit those spots. I was rock hard as he fucken pounded my ass. I knew the second I spit on my hand and jerked my dick, that I was in for the best orgasm of my life!

File name: The Warm Up
Resolution: 600x900

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
There's A Storm A Brewin Juan Martinez, Angel Thomas

Actress: Juan Martinez, Angel Thomas
Description:
So it's pouring outside and I get a message from the coach to report to the clinic ASAP. I don't know why but off I go to see Nurse Cindy. I was selected by the doc as well as another student for special tests on respiration. Anyways, when I walked into the exam room I saw this other dude I've seen on campus. A sexy bad boy all tatted up sitting in the chair also waiting for the doctor.

I struck up some minor chit chat and learned that the doc also had his hands on him. I couldn't help but look into his eyes and just think damn I wanna suck his dick so bad so I did what any other college dude would do...I busted a move!

I thought I'd get resistance from him but he seemed totally cool with me sucking his dick. I guess it might not have been his first time gettin' blown by another guy. I coulda sucked his dick all morning long but I guess I sucked it so good he busted out a fucken thick hot creamy load...the likes of which I've never seen! Damn! Maybe I can convince him to suck on my meat for a bit.

File name: There's A Storm A Brewin
Photos: 40
Resolution: 900x1200

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tommy Blake Tommy Blake

Tommy Blake Tommy Blake

Actress: Tommy Blake
Description:
Well, I’ve been working some extra hours lately because of this
bug going around campus but, what a lovely surprise to see this young
man waiting for me in my office. Tommy was complaining about a sore
throat and cough. After checking his vitals I felt him kind of warm so
I decided to check his temperature. With great eagerness Tommy got on
all fours while I inserted the thermometer into his rectum. I could see
his erection growing bigger and bigger. When he flipped over he had a
throbbing rock hard dick. What better way to soothe this than with a
prostate massage. As I plunge my finger deeper and massage his prostate
his  moans and groans grew louder and louder! After finding his anal
sweet spot he shot a hot thick creamy load all over himself.
Personally, I think this patient will return for some more special
treatment from the doctor.

File name: Tommy Blake
Photos: 34

Download:
Tommy Blake Tommy Blake

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tony & Keith Tony Lord, Keith Hart

Actress: Tony Lord, Keith Hart
Description:
Today I was running behind and I had lots of patients to see. All my interns and other doctors are out today so all I had was Nurse Cindy in the office and I was making my rounds. I told Tony to come back to pick up his results so he can give it to the coach and I had Keith come back to give him his results for the team and for his prostrate exam. I had both boys waiting in the exam room but since they were here for results, I called them back into the exam room and had them wait together in the exam room. I had to run and leave the office to pick up there paperwork. Since I was leaving them in the room for about 15-20 mins. I told the boys not to touch anything. As I left, leaving them both alone. When I returned I gave them there paperwork and it seem they stayed in the room and waited. Later that day as I was doing my paperwork, Nurse Cindy brought to my attention that both Keith and Tony started sucking each others cocks in the exam room when I left them alone. I couldn't believe that these two boys really took advantage of each other when I was away. We installed a hidden camera in the exam room ever since the janitor took advantage of one of our patients, we decided to monitor the office with cameras. Nurse Cindy left me alone to view the monitor with the two boys playing around. At first they started talking and comparing stories and before you know it they started undressing and jerking off and then to my surprise Tony started sucking Keith's cock. I was shocked since this boy was so hesitant about his exam and then he turns around and sucks Kieth cock. I couldn't believe what I was watching but it was really hot to see these two boys suck each others cock and go at it like they did. There was something about these two boys that started to turn me on. Tony seemed to be some cocksucker as he took Keith's cock in his mouth and sucked really good. Then I was surprised again when Keith turned around and then started sucking on Tony's cock. The action was really steaming up and I had to whip out my cock and start jerking off as I watched these two boys suck each other. I love my job and I look forward to examining a whole new group of boys and see what adventures are ahead for the new year.

File name: Tony & Keith
Photos: 47

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tony Bucks Tony Bucks

Tony Bucks Tony Bucks

Actress: Tony Bucks
Description:
Today I had a new candidate for a study we were running on the campus walk into the office. He saw a flyer and brought it into the office and presented it to me so I said," Step right up and sit on the examination table. I explained the study geared towards gentlemen with extra large penises. He told me he would be more than welcome to show me what he was working with. So he dropped his pants and boy was I taken back with the size of his soft cock. He must have been at least six inches soft. When that monster started getting hard it became a whooping thick nine incher. I covered it in lube and started to jerk his mammoth dick. It felt so thick in my hand and I could feel every pulse. I got the petri dish ready as I felt his cock head swell and start to spew a nice thick load from his dick. I was definitely ready to see some more from this guy.

File name: Tony Bucks
Photos: 31

Download:
Tony Bucks Tony Bucks

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tony Tony Bartlett

Tony Tony Bartlett

Actress: Tony Bartlett
Description:
I had a sore throat, and it was driving me nuts that I was not feeling better after a couple of days. Deciding to go to the school's clinic I was hoping to get some drugs to make it go away. When I got to the clinic I was taken back to one of the exam rooms where I was introduced to Dr. Dick. In talking about some of the symptoms that I was feeling, he said that he would be able to help. The doctor asked me how long it had been since I last had a full exam, and I told him it had been a couple of years. Dr. Dick had me take off my shirt so that he could start an exam. After my shirt was stripped off he had me lay back and took my blood pressure. He discovered that my blood pressure was a little high, and I told him it tends to do that from time to time. The doctor warned me to keep a close eye on that, and to make sure that I see a doctor if it keeps up on the high side. He then started to listen to my body with his stethoscope. He worked his way down just below my pants, and then asked me to pull them down. I had to stand up to finish stripping out of the rest of my clothes. Starting to feel around my cock he wanted to make sure that I didn't have any hernias. His hands were a little cold at first, but seemed to warm up the longer they had contact with my body. He then had me get back onto the exam table, and he had me put my legs up in stirrups. He put on a pair of gloves and then slipped his finger into my tight asshole, and it didn't feel that bad. The doctor then went for some kind of instrument, and hooked it up to a machine. Putting the instrument in my ass, he was careful to go slow at first. Once it was in, he turned it on and I was able to feel some vibration. I have to admit that it was very weird to have it in there, but I did start to get aroused with it in my ass. The doctor played with my dick a little bit, before he had finished his test. He then was able to get me fully hard with a boner. Dr. Dick had to jerk me off for what seemed like an eternity to seem to even get me close to an orgasm. Finally, I didn't have much time to give the doctor a warning before I came. I came right on his hand and it seemed to be a pretty big load size. The doctor said that he wanted me to come back the following week for a follow-up visit to see if the meds he gives me makes the cough go away. I sure hope it does, because this was one weird visit that I had.

File name: Tony
Photos: 47
Resolution: 360x480

Download:
Tony Tony Bartlett

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tony Tony Lord

Tony Tony Lord

Actress: Tony Lord
Description:
Today we get to meet Tony. A very cute 18 year old twink boy that is trying out for the wrestling team but is in his freshman year studying business. Like with all the patients, I started off simple and took his vital signs. Tony was in great shape but I had to make sure everything was working great! I had him remove his clothes just leaving his undies. Tony is about 5'7 inches weighs in at 126 lbs. With all sports physicals I have to have the boys undress and check for hernias. Tony was a bit hesitant and worried and nervous and didn't like have me examine his dick. I don't think Tony is thrilled about this part of the test but he just went through the motions. I had him lay on the exam table as I examined his genitals very thoroughly. I then had him hope down on the exam table and had him bend over as I took his temperature with the anal thermometer. Tony didn't like that either but since I am the doctor, he had no choice if he wanted to pass his test to get onto the wrestling team. I inserted the lube thermometer into his tight anus and his temp. was perfect. I then had him get onto the exam table but when I told him I had to check his prostrate, he wasn't thrilled and he never had this done before. This was Tony's first time having his prostrate examined and the first time something went up his ass. As I placed my finger in his tight hole and massaged his prostrate, I stroked his cock with my other hand. Instantly Tony got hard as a rock and he was super erect. I wanted to help him get the swelling down on his cock, so I placed lube on my hands and started stroking his hard cock. He was not having and resisted some, but I pushed him down and stroked his cock and told him that its part of the exam and if he wanted to pass the test, he had to do what I say. Tony was a bit stiff, but as I stroked his cock, he relaxed and enjoyed having my firm grip around his cock. Tony had a really nice cock, 7.5 inches of twink boy cock in my hands as I was stroking his cock. I placed one hand at the base of his cock, holding it upwards and with my other hand I continued stroking his cock. Tony was moaning and loved the feeling he was getting from me stroking his cock. He was super hard and I can feel it throb in my hands as I upwardly stroked his cock. It was a matter of time that he was about to release his jizz onto my hands and squirt his cum onto his stomach. His first shot of cum squirted out landing on his side and the rest of his cum just oozed out as I stroked his cock and got out all the cum from his balls. I passed for the team but I forgot to give him his results so I sent him a note to his dorm to pick up his results. I can't wait to see him again.

File name: Tony
Photos: 39

Download:
Tony Tony Lord

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Topinbottom & James Dr James, Dr Topinbottom

Actress: Dr James, Dr Topinbottom
Description:
Continuing my evaluation of Dr. James, I had to see if he would be able to withstand the intense pressure that comes with working in this office. By intense pressure I surely mean the strenuous anal examinations. I throw Dr. James sweaty torso onto my exam table, and spread his legs in the air. Dr. James body contorts and moans as I insert my erect penis into his warm lubed backside. His body continues to flail about as he breathes heavily, taking every inch inside of him. As I continue to thrust in and out, in and out, he loses control of his body, stiffening and sighing. Obviously this position is causing either to much pain...or to much pleasure. I take Dr. James off my exam table, and bend him over. His legs are tense from the already  pounding. His legs clench as I thrust my member into him. I take my legs and kick them open. Dr. James arches his back repeatedly.  After I can see that he can take no more. I offer to show him how you bottom in this office. I bend over the exam table and present myself to him. Dr. James lubes up and penetrates my backside, starting of with only this tip of his impressive member, Dr. James takes it easy. Now rock solid and pounding away at my exposed ass, I begin to give the signs of pleasure. I can feel Dr. James erect cock pounding away at my prostate. I demand to flip over. I place myself back on the exam table, hang my loosening hole over the end, and let him begin. Dr. James continuously thrusts in and out. Beads of sweat begin to fall from his brow and hit me on the stomach, eventually pooling up in my naval. As I throw myself back and forth onto his hot cock. Dr. James announces he is going to cum. He shoots the load over me, hitting my neck, and stomach. I am soon to follow, spurting forth and impressive load over myself. This has been a good trial run for Dr. James. Now I must see how he is with a patient in the room.....

File name: Topinbottom & James
Photos: 29

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Trent & Ludo Ludo Ruiz, Trent Dyer

Actress: Ludo Ruiz, Trent Dyer
Description:
After the doctor walked out Ludo decided it was his turn for treatment. He sat down on the exam table and started to grope himself in front of Trent. Trent got the message and started to help him undress. Once Ludo was fully naked he started to get worked over by Trent's yearning hands. Ludo's cock was rigid and precumming with every moment of his good friends hands. Trent decided he should go for what he's always wanted and got out a glove and some lube while he asked Ludo to show off his bubble but. Trent plunged two fingers deep into his hole, which started to send Ludo over the edge. Trent had his buddy get on his back while continued to get finger fucked. Not being able to hold back anymore he started to shoot his load all over himself. Just at that moment the doctor walked in and smiled at what he was witnessing. He gave Trent the medicine and wished these two close friends a fun and pleasing night.

File name: Trent & Ludo

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Trevor Trevor Thompson

Trevor Trevor Thompson

Actress: Trevor Thompson
Description:
Today's new patient is Trevor. A 19 year old soccer playing jock coming in for a sports physical. I had him remove his shirt and Trevor has a really hot toned smooth body. One of our hotter patients. I was doing the normal exam checking his heart and blood pressure, reflexes and looking at his nose, ears and throat. Trevor also weighs in at 151lbs and has a height of 5'11". Everything seems to be normal. Now being in just his underwear, I started to palpate his abdomen and started to work my way down his pubic area. I lowered the exam table and continued checking out his body feeling around his tight abs and I couldn't help noticing his bulge in his undies. The best part of giving the sports physicals is when I have to have the hot jock boys remove there undies and I get to check there nutsac and cock. Many of these jocks have a really nice cock and I love to handle it and feel around there cock and make them get hard. Trevor had a really nice cock so I took my time to thoroughly examine his genitals and I noticed that he was starting to get aroused and his penis started getting erect. Trevor had a perfect cock so I measured his cock for our records and noted that he is 8.5 inches by 5 inches thick! I didn't want to leave Trevor with his erect penis and him being in the state he was in so I started to slowly stroke his cock and he become super hard as I felt his cock pulsate in my hands. I lubed up my hands and continued stroking his cock as he laid there feeling my hands wrapped around his perfect cock. His breathing got a bit heavier and I knew he was enjoying the handjob I was giving him. His body started tensing up some as I was steady stroking his cock and feeling his tight nutsac as I was awaiting him to blow his jock load. As I stroked his cock hard and a steady pace, he couldn't help holding on and started spurting his jock juice out of his cock. His cock head expanded and spurts of white pearly cream was shooting out of his piss slit. I passed him for his sports exam and I hope to see Trevor once again.

File name: Trevor

Download:
Trevor Trevor Thompson

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tristan Finale Tristian Morales, Dr Jizzerman

Actress: Tristian Morales, Dr Jizzerman
Description:
After he came I checked his waist once more and decided it was my turn to be treated for my case of blue balls. I moved away from the table as he got on his knees and engulfed my cock. He took it deep down his throat and worked around the shaft with his tongue. His head was bobbing up and down my dick like he couldn't get enough of it. He began to focus on the head of my cock swirling his tongue around the bottom of my hot mushroom head which is really sensitive and sent shivers up my spine. He was creating a vacuum sucking with his mouth around my cock as he slowly took it all the way down to the base. He was working one hell of a rhythm on my cock. I moved over to the exam table and sat down so he could get wild on my pole. He was sucking on my balls, taking each one into his mouth and sucking it hard. He brought his attention back to my cock and I started to feel my knees begin to buckle and shake. I warned him I was about to cum and the kid brought his face closer to my dick as I shot my load all over his face. I brought him to me and kissed him nice and hard.

File name: Tristan Finale
Photos: 27

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tristan Followup Tristian Morales, Dr Jizzerman

Actress: Tristian Morales, Dr Jizzerman
Description:
I wasn't very surprised when my favorite little dancer strolled on in complaining about his diaphragm again. So I decided to go for another course of treatment to see how I can relieve the pain in his chest and the pain in my balls. I haven't came in quite some time and this boys ass was just way to good to pass up. I went through the usual routine check up to make sure his heart and lungs along with his reflexes were in tip top shape. I had him remove all of his clothes while I described the process of what we would be doing today to ease his discomfort. I had him get on the exam table while I brought out the stirrups for his legs. I proceeded to lube up my fingers then inserted them into his tight ass. His breathing became more labored as I continued my assault on this boy's hole which basically had a vice grip on my finger. The deeper I got in with my finger the harder he moaned. I decided he was ready for something a lot bigger. I removed my scrubs and got my cock ready to impale his hole. I pressed the head of my dick against his ass and slowly sank in. His asshole was milking my dick for all its worth. I increased my pace and started to slam into his hole while he was backing his ass up to get my cock deeper in him. He was moaning and thrashing around and before I knew it I felt his asshole really squeeze down while his cock was shooting jets of cum all over the place. I pulled out of him and was ready for my throbbing meat to be worshiped.

File name: Tristan Followup
Photos: 39

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Trit & The Medtech Medtech Bradley, Trit Tyler

Actress: Medtech Bradley, Trit Tyler
Description:
Trit came back to the clinic still complaining about stomach pains so I decided to give him an exam to remember. After running some preliminaries I get right down to business and examine his rectum. The second I stock my finger inside his anus his penis became rock hard…I knew right then what this kid really needed was a good fuck in the ass and I was just the right guy to give it to ‘em.

File name: Trit & The Medtech
Photos: 48

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Turkish Delight George Antoine, Zach Stevens

Actress: George Antoine, Zach Stevens
Description:
My next patient was one of our foreign exchange students from France. He was complaining of abdominal pains after indulging in cafeteria mashed potatoes. I figured it was a simple visit but as the patient undressed I knew that this jockstrap wearing guy was probably open for more than just a tummy exam and pepto. After taking his height and weight I thought I'd cross the line by checking his temperature rectally. It didn't seem to bother him so in I went with the thermometer. When he flipped over I noticed his jockstrap got even tighter. When I removed his underwear he was looking mighty thick and ready for a hot mouth to comfort his discomfort. As I sucked his rock hard cock I could feel his hands wondering. I knew he would be open to a little more fun. I guided him as he inserted my dick in his mouth.He sucked dick pretty good for a first time curious guy.  We 69ed for a bit and busted our loads in good ol' fashioned circle jerk style.

File name: Turkish Delight
Resolution: 600x900

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ty & Leo Ty Wedge, Leo Moua, Dr Topinbottom

Actress: Ty Wedge, Leo Moua, Dr Topinbottom
Description:
I showed up for my follow up visit that was going to test my endurance and so when I arrived Nurse Cindy took me back to the exam room. I took a seat on the table and was left there waiting for the Doc to come in. The door knob turned and in walked this guy, we both looked at one another like what are you doing in here. He introduced himself as Leo and said that the Nurse told him to come in this room. We both talked about why we were in to see the Doc, and that it was clear that we were doing an endurance test together. There was a knock at the door and in walked Dr. Topinbottom and he confirmed that Leo and I would be testing together. The first thing that he did was had me take off my shirt to listen to my heart. Then, he took my blood pressure which he told me was normal. After that he moved over and repeated the same thing with Leo. Dr. Topinbottom told me to take off my pants, and because the room was kind of full, he helped me pull them off. Grabbing the waistband on my underwear he pulled those down as well leaving me naked on the exam table. The plan was to do an oral exam again, and he explained that he would be doing that with his mouth. Since he did this in the last appointment I was in I at least knew what to expect, but I wondered if Leo had the same thing happen to him. Then, the Doc told him to pay attention to what he was doing so that he could take part. Dr. Topinbottom started to suck on my dick and I have to say that man is a professional. He knows how to give great head and make his patients happy. Once I was hard however, I was instructed to hop off the table and it was going to be Leo's turn. Leo went right for his pants and underwear dropping them to the floor, and hopped up on the table. The Doc told me that I was be performing the oral, and to come around to the side. I couldn't believe that I was in this situation, but I put the guy's dick that I just met into my mouth and started sucking. Leo seemed to get very vocal and moaned as I gave him a blow job. His dick got pretty big in my mouth and was easier to suck once he was hard. After a few minutes, the Doc stopped me and told us both to stand on each side of the table. That was when we were going to start with stage one of the endurance test and had to do give the Doc an oral treatment. Both Leo and I took turns sucking on the doctor's dick and kissing all over this chest and nipples. Out of the corner of my eye at one point I saw that Leo and Dr. Topinbottom were kissing. After a couple of minutes we switched and I kissed my way up to the doctor's chest. Before I knew it I was kissing him, and it was a good kiss as well. When the two of us paused he announced that we were ready for stage two. Both Leo and I had a look on our face like what was going to happen next? Dr. Topinbottom told me to take my position bending over the exam table. That's when I knew that something anal was going to be coming my way and I didn't know what was going on behind me. When I turned around and saw that the Doc was stepping closer to me, and that's when I felt that my ass was being parted by his dick. I was going to be getting fucked by the doctor. He was slow at putting his dick in, but I do have to admit that it hurt a great deal. He told me to go ahead and suck on Leo's dick who was standing right in front of me. I put his dick in my mouth and just tried to concentrate on that, but after a while it just was too hard. I moaned and could tell the Topinbottom was getting into it. He slapped my ass a couple of times and started to speed up after a while. Then, he told me to take a break and things were going to get switched up. I stood off to the side and it was Leo's turn to hop up on the table. The Doc had Leo's legs wide apart and he worked at getting his dick in his ass. Dr. Topinbottom commented that Leo was much tighter, and the Doc's dick popped out a couple of times. Leo didn't get fucked for as long as I did, and that was kind of unfair. The next thing that we had to do was shoot our loads, and to do that we were going to be spraying Leo with our cum. All of us were busy jerking off in kind of a circle and then the Doc was the first one to say that he was ready to shoot his load. He covered Leo in cum and I mean covered. After that it was Leo who shot his load onto his stomach and his cum was thick. I took a while for me and I admit that after getting a dick up your ass it took a while to get in the mood to shoot. However, I did and after that the Doc told us that we only needed to come back if we felt like we were still having issues. That was one doctor's visit that I will never forget.

File name: Ty & Leo
Photos: 46
Resolution: 480x640

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ty Tucker Dr Rimmerman, Ty Tucker, Nurse Ajay

Actress: Dr Rimmerman, Ty Tucker, Nurse Ajay
Description:
I got a phone call from Dr. Rimmerman and he wanted me to come in to see him at the clinic, for another appointment. When I called the clinic back it was like they already had a time for me to go in. I showed up, and the nurse took me back to the room and told me to strip down to my underwear and hop up on the table. She said that Dr. Rimmerman would be right in to see me. Sure enough it wasn't a minute later that the knock at the door was the doctor himself. He said that he was glad to see me again, but that he wanted to wait to explain everything until Nurse Ajay came in. When Ajay came into the room Dr. Rimmerman asked him about his report and why he didn't have any notes down. Well, I knew why, but wasn't going to say that it was because Ajay had a mouth full of my cock. Rimmerman explained that Nurse Ajay was kind of in my shoes before and that was until he started exploring and finding his sexuality. The two of them were going to help me do some more exploring and see what they could help me work out. First thing that needed to be done was have my briefs come off, and so I stepped off the table to strip down. Sitting back on the exam table I relaxed as Nurse Ajay grabbed my dick and started to suck on it. The Doc stepped in close and rubbed my chest with his hand, and started to lick my nipple. Both guys were giving me attention at the same time, and all I had to do was sit there and enjoy. Dr. Rimmerman stripped off his shirt, and took a seat on the edge of a stool. There he had me play with his dick which was hung. When I got to feel his actually dick in my hand, as he got harder my hand could pump more. The more that I got turned on from all the action the harder my cock got as well. Ajay stopped sucking my dick for a moment and said that he wanted to show me another skill that he knew. For that he needed me to turn around and get on my knees. As I was facing the wall, Ajay's face got right in my ass and started licking my hole. Then, I could feel my dick being pulled at the same time as well. All I could do was enjoy the pleasure that I was receiving. The best was when my ass was getting eaten out, and my dick was getting deep-throated. Dr. Rimmerman got behind Nurse Ajay and started to rim his asshole as well. When I started to hear Ajay moan really load, that caused him to get into licking my hole. Ajay was getting fucked in the ass by the doctor and really seemed to love it. The three of us were all getting into the action and depending on the speed of the fucking that set the mood that everyone else went by. A couple of times, the Doc went slow and deep with the fucking. Then, he asked me if I was ready to take some dick. I climbed down and bent over the table, while Nurse Ajay was sitting with his legs wide apart on the exam table. As the Doc pushed his cock into my ass, I pushed my face down on the cock in front of me. Dr. Rimmerman yelled out that he wanted to hear me gag. He fucked me at pretty steady rate for the first time, and made sure to go as deep as possible. One thing is for sure that I got more turned on being treated like their little bitch like in one of my fantasies. The Doc said that I had a fat ass, and started to spank it. I yelled out for him to spank me harder and to leave a handprint. As I was licking Ajay's balls he let me know that he was getting close to cumming. Sure enough he shot a load right on his stomach, and it was thick and white in color. Dr. Rimmerman let me know that Ajay was going to get cleaned up and then start visiting his other patients. Changing out the paper on the table, the Doc asked me what I thought of the ass eating and I told him that it was one of my fantasies. That was when he told me that Ajay learned the Rimmerman technique, and when I expressed that I wanted to learn. He said one day, but that he first wanted to get off like Ajay. Dr. Rimmerman said that he loved to hear me gag on his cock and wanted me to jerk him off as well. As I sucked on his dick I used a combination of mouth and hand, and I moved down to getting on my knees. The Doc jerked off wanting to shoot his load right on his chest. He slapped his dick against my tongue a couple of times. Sure enough it was a minute later that he shot his load all over his lower stomach right in front of my eyes. I licked the cum on his hands, and he told me to just wait in the room while he finished a couple of things. I got up on the table and started jerking off to the thought of everything that we had just finished. I rubbed my chest and stomach as I played with myself. Stroking my cock in long up and down motions to make sure that I did it just like at home. With being as horny as I was I knew that it wouldn't be long until I shot my load. Keeping up the steady pace I started to have an orgasm. Holding back as long as I could, I shot my load right on myself. It was a huge load, considering that it was two days since I last got off. As soon as I finished I took a moment to get myself together, than I hopped off the table and got cleaned up before Dr. Rimmerman returned.

File name: Ty Tucker
Photos: 41
Resolution: 360x480

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tyrese's Prostate Massage Tyrese Reed

Actress: Tyrese Reed
Description:
I've been waking up with this sore throat for about a week now so I thought I'd mosey on down to the school clinic for a quick check up. Little did I know I was in for a treat. My room mate told me about what goes on there but I just brushed it off as college hazing. As my check up progressed I knew something was off when the doc stuck his finger in my ass to take my temperature rectally. What the fuck...who even does that anymore but I kinda liked it...especially when he checked my prostate and massaged it to the point I busted a creamy load. I even managed to stay hard even after I came. Afterwards the doc prescribed a simple antibiotic and rescheduled me for a follow up.

File name: Tyrese's Prostate Massage
Photos: 29
Resolution: 900x1200

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!