• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Exclusive Photo Gay/Boys/Teens

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Seth Seth Rollins

Seth Seth Rollins

::: Info :::
Actress: Seth Rollins
Keywords: College, Boy, Gay
Description:
My name is Seth and I needed a physical in order for me to stay on the swim team. There were two doctors in the room, a Dr. Phingerphuk and Dr. Swallowcock. I took a seat down on the bed, and they began the exam. Dr. Phingerphuk had me take off my shirt, so that he could listen to my heart and lungs for a minute. He had me take off my pants and started to feel around my lower stomach, before he had me take of my underwear as well. Dr. Phingerphuk felt my testicles and made sure that there were no lumps. Afterward he had me flip over so that way he could take my temperature. The two doctors spread my ass apart and then inserted the thermometer into my ass to see what my temperature was. It felt so weird having this then piece of glass go into my ass. Turning back around the doctors asked me if I had ever had my prostate examined, and no one had ever asked me that. The doctor told me to relax as they were going to begin this procedure. I got on all four they stuck this tool in my ass and what was I going to say with all that was taking place. The doctor took a look up my ass and thought that he had seen something. He then started to examine me deeper, while Dr. Swallowcock started to give me head. I was getting turned on and getting a boner as I got head and had my prostate examined. The one doctor was able to take all my cock in his mouth, and they were trying to get me to cum. They wanted a sample to examine and run some tests on my load. Dr. Swallowcock needed some help and he pulled down his scrubs and had me swallow his cock. Actual the doctor had a very big dick and I was shocked to see that he was huge. It felt good to have those tests done at the doctor's office. Dr. Phingerphuk was squeezing my nipples and rubbing my body with everything going on. Then, the doctor crawled onto the bed so that we could be in the 69 position so that we could continue to suck cock. I had never tried this position before and it seemed great to be able to please someone at the same time that I was able to get it. We did that for a while and then the doctor wanted to go ahead and get a sample from me. I started to jack off and the doctor did as well next to me. I shoot my load on my lower part of my belly and I squeezed all of it out of my cock. They took the sample that they were after and soon after that I got the letter in the mail that said I was good to continue on the swim team. I was glad that I didn't have to let anyone down.

File name: Seth
Photos: 54
Resolution: 360x480
Format: jpg

Download:
Seth Seth Rollins

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Shaun Dr Swallowcock, Shaun Lowe

Actress: Dr Swallowcock, Shaun Lowe
Description:
I went into the school clinic and explained that I wasn't feeling so well to Dr. Swallowcock. Really what it came down to was that I went out with the buddies last night and now I am paying for it with a hangover. The Doctor started by taking my blood pressure and he told me that there was some meds that he could give me to make me feel better. The doctor started to examine me and started with palpating my lower abdominal for hernias. That is when he had me stand and remove my shorts. He grabbed a hold of my testicles and his hands were very cold. After turning my head to give the famous cough I was able to put my underwear back on. Laying back down on the table the doctor was checking to see if I was still having problems in the same area as a hernia that I had removed. Dr. Swallowcock started to touch around and over my cock on the outside of my underwear and that is when I noticed that I was getting a little turned on. I wanted to make sure that this was normal and he said it was a way to relieve the tension. He had me take my briefs off and he started to jerk me off. After a short time, when I was hard he started to suck on my cock. He paused and asked me if my head ache was going away. I told him a little bit and the doctor continued to see if he could help. What was funny was the fact that I was precumming so much from him jerking me off. He used my precum as lube to get me off. The doctor reached for a bottle and told me what it was, but honestly I didn't really care I was enjoying the exam. As the doctor jerked me off he played with my nipples and used his tongue to turn them on. When he was jerking me off, what we getting me closer to cumming was the fact that he was concentrating on the tip of my penis more. I started to breath a little louder and letting him know that I was going to cum. My load went all over his hand and my thigh, and the doctor made sure to get every drop out. The doctor said that he would get me the pill and he told me that I would have to come back for another follow up visit.

File name: Shaun
Photos: 26
Resolution: 360x480

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Singlet Fun Peter Alan

Singlet Fun Peter Alan

Actress: Peter Alan
Description:
I was approached by one of the wrestling coaches and was asked if I'd be interested in the feather weight catalog. I gave it a quick thought and said sure! After doing some warm ups with two of the guys on the team he told me to visit the doc just to make sure I was healthy enough to play. Nurse Cindy smiled as I entered the clinic and asked "Oh gosh you look really good in that singlet are you trying out for the team?" I said yes and she told me to wait in exam room A. Soon after the doc came in and asked if I was okay. I explained my situation and he told me I didn't need another exam and asked me to wait while he got the health release form.I had never worn a singlet and not gonna lie while I was wrestling with one of the guys I had to fight off a boner. I guess it's the feeling of the fabric next to my bare skin. It feels silky and smooth and when I rub it I get sorta tingly. Having a dorm mate makes it really difficult to jack off so since I'll be alone in here for a few I'm gonna take advantage of the situation and squeeze one out before the doc comes back in my new singlet. I finished and cleaned up just in time to receive the written  a-ok from the doc.

File name: Singlet Fun
Photos: 18
Resolution: 900x675

Download:
Singlet Fun Peter Alan

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Skin Inspection Bruno Cox

Actress: Bruno Cox
Description:
A few weeks ago I went to get a spot on my back checked out. Got the results back and luckily everything is okay but still have a tingle near the biopsy. I decided to mosey on down to see Dr. Phingerphuk and make sure it's healing alright. He inspected my back and noticed that it's healing well but as a safety precaution, gave me the once over. As I dropped my underwear I could feel myself getting hard so since the doc is no stranger to kinkiness I just started to whack off to kill the time as the good ol' doc checked me out. He took over and gave me a much needed stress release as I busted on my abs. He gently cleaned me up after I busted and put a fresh bandage on my back. I love coming to this clinic.

File name: Skin Inspection
Photos: 25
Resolution: 900x1200

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Soggy Johnson Moreno Dias, Jake Mitchells

Actress: Moreno Dias, Jake Mitchells
Description:
I was chillin' with my bro Moreno at the skate park and while showin' off to a bunch of girls, I wrecked while doing a trick I know I shouldn't have been doing without a bit more practice. When I got up I felt a sharp pain on my side and a kind of numbness so we decided it was best to visit the clinic just to make sure I didn't fracture anything.While waiting at the office and enjoying that cool a/c,  I showed my buddy where it hurt and as I turned around for him to see if there were any more bruises he noticed I was uncut. I guess I was the only other dude he'd seen that was uncut so he was surprised and kinda proud we both had something in common besides being at the same frat. I told 'em about a game we play when we're fucked up called soggy Johnson...apparently, it wasn't the first time he'd heard of it so we made a bet. I won the first round but lost the second bet..which meant he got to hide his sausage in my buns. Fuck that shit hurts, but I'm a good frat bro.

File name: Soggy Johnson
Photos: 30
Resolution: 600x900

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Some Things Never Change Zach Stevens, Austin Grant

Actress: Zach Stevens, Austin Grant
Description:
Super excited to meet the new nurses and doctor’s I’ll be working with at the clinic from my old alma mater. So many great memories and fun times. It’s what actually made me wanna learn medicine and share my knowledge with others in the healing industry. I decided to meet up with a new nurse I’d heard so many good things about. It wasn’t a surprise that some things never really change.

File name: Some Things Never Change

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Something To Numb The Pain Jj Smitts

Actress: Jj Smitts
Description:
I had so much on my mind today that I forgot to do my warm ups and stretches before jumping in the pool. I was on the diving board and as I did my jack knife I pulled a muscle in my groin. I had never felt so much pain there..when I got out of the pool and coach saw me limp he immediately told me to get it checked out. I couldn't miss out on my very first competition so I hobbled over to the doc to see what he could do to numb the pain.

As I walk in I notice it's the same doc that took care of me before...he asked me to jump up on the table and felt around. After poking me a bit he pulled out some magical lotion...I don't know what was in that stuff but the more he rubbed it in the better I felt but also the more he touched me the harder my dick got. Within moments of him applying the lotion he pulls out a weird infrared massager and starts to massage my inner leg...then worked his way to my penis (which was rock solid) and made slow long strokes on my shaft until I couldn't hold it and busted all over his hand. Crazy thing is..my pain was gone and I was feeling like a new man.

File name: Something To Numb The Pain
Photos: 27

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Spank It, Doc Jason Barr, Bruno Cox

Actress: Jason Barr, Bruno Cox
Description:
I was my turn to extract that dick juice from the doc. I never seen so many crazy kinky doctors..but I think that's what keeps me coming back to the clinic. As I start sucking on the doc's dick he asked if I liked to get spanked...I was reluctant but said yes! I loved how he made my ass red. The more he spanked me the deeper and harder I sucked in his thick uncut dick. He told me that he was hardwired to his nipples...so I sucked on his fuzzy nipples as he spanked me. In no time, the doc was shooting his load and rubbing in his creamy goodness on my rash. I think I feel better already!

File name: Spank It, Doc
Photos: 41

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Special Delivery In My Ass Dominic Martinez, Nurse Jacob Wolf

Actress: Dominic Martinez, Nurse Jacob Wolf
Description:
It was the end of the day and I was running low on supplies. Right before I was gonna call Nurse Cindy to page the delivery guy, in walks Dominic. I was a bit taken back to see him but he explained that he asked Nurse Cindy if there were any part time jobs at the clinic and was offered a temp position until our regular delivery guy comes back next semester. Since he was there and it was his last delivery I figured I'd take advantage of the moment to see him in his tighty whiteys. Little did I know we would end of rimming each others assholes, sucking dick, and him fuckingthe shit out of me. It's like he knew exactly what I liked. I hope to see more of this bi-curios straight boy.

File name: Special Delivery In My Ass

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Spring Cleaning Aaron Dunlough

Actress: Aaron Dunlough
Description:
I was a bit broke so I asked around campus if I could make a few extra bucks. A lot of the guys told me that the school clinic sometimes offer extra ways to make cash. This week they were offering a janitorial position. I had to clean all the exam rooms and stuff. I figured that would be pretty easy. I walked into this one exam room and found dildos, lube, and all kinds of freaky shit. I was tired so I decided to take a rest cause my feet were hurtin'. Since nobody else was in the building I figured I'd take an extra little break and squeeze out a load of baby batter before cleaning the rest of the offices and exam room.

File name: Spring Cleaning
Photos: 26
Resolution: 799x1200

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Squared Away Tyrese Reed, Zach Stevens

Actress: Tyrese Reed, Zach Stevens
Description:
They always got some new stupid rules at the college. It was time for me to renew my check-up and now they want a witness to sign off on the medical releases cause this one kid forged it and almost died on the field. Since the coach had to run off I hope the doctor can still see me and I can get a legit release.Nurse Stevens always has a good vibe whenever we meet. He was super understanding of the dilemma and promised no problems. In fact, he was very accommodating about my other special horny needs. He really knows how to suck dick and in this visit our 69 position was so hot that we both came at the same time!

File name: Squared Away

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Staff Meeting Jake Mitchells, Michael Allens

Actress: Jake Mitchells, Michael Allens
Description:
After Jake and I finished our little bruh job in walks some doctor with a funny name and tells us that unfortunately the doctor's staff meeting was running longer than expected and gave us the option of staying another 15 minutes to see the doc. Since we waited that long, might as well see it to the end right? Besides, I think I wouldn't mind this dude Jake giving me a little prostate massage to make my hole tingle. After sucking hiscock and making it rock hard, I lubed up my ass and got it ready for a good slammin'. That initial insertion gave me an instant hard on!Jake had the right kinda curve to hit my spot. At that point, I just wanted him to fucken rip my hole apart. I don't know anything thatfeels better than getting my g-spot worked on. He fucked me so good I came without strokin' with his dick in my ass!

File name: Staff Meeting

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Stretching Hard James Jacobs, Zach Stevens

Actress: James Jacobs, Zach Stevens
Description:
Still felt a little sore even though I've stretched like the nurse told me to but, maybe he can give me a few pointers on how to stretch better. Little did I know my consultation would result in a full on "stretching session" Nurse Stevens incorporated a little extra unorthodox techniques while helping me with my leg area. I don't know how it happened by somehow my rock hard cock slipped into his mouth. It did help me relax for the next phase of stretching which was stretching my feet apart and bending over for his dick in my hole. Not only could I feel the stretching of my hamstrings but in my butthole too. Can't say I was expecting a hard plowing but, I can say it really did help me in so many ways.

File name: Stretching Hard

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Stretching It Out Bruno Cox, Austin Grant

Actress: Bruno Cox, Austin Grant
Description:
I was so happy I was randomly selected for a stronger formula for CBD. It's the kind that works through the skin so I was a little skeptical at first but when he applied the oil to my wrist I immediately felt a tingle in my crotch. I just thought it was psychological but low and behold I was sporting an instant hard on! He said that the formula had an aphrodisiac effect. Of course Dr. Grant wasted no time in assisting my "discomfort" by inserting my rock hard cock in his mouth and ferociously sucked on it. I figured it would help but it just made me even more hornier. His diagnosis was the best way to get it down was to insert it in his warm tight butt hole.

The second I stuck it in I felt an instant relief..I knew this was gonna work! His velvety hole gripped my rod and made the sensation so much better. The harder I pumped the harder he wanted it. I pounded his ass so hard his load flew out of his prick like white bullets of cum! My load was equally impressive as it shot all over his glistening belly. I'd say that the experiment was a smashing success.

File name: Stretching It Out

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Stretching My Hole Jaden Cass

Actress: Jaden Cass
Description:
So finally the doctor comes in and I come clean with him and admit that the test might come back positive for weed so he strikes a deal with me. If I let him do this little experiment on me I can get a clean bill. He makes me remove my clothes to examine my dick. I was like what the fuck but I really want to be on this team. He checks my dick and starts to jack it...next thing I know he whips out some greasy lotion and pumps my dick some more. I'm not gonna lie it felt good...never had anybody jack me off like that. So he then tells me he's gotta check my prostate..I didn't know what that meant until he pulled out some latex gloves and greased his finger...I didn't know what to expect. After slowly sliding his finger in me and basically finger fucking me, he inserted a white butt plug looking kinda thing. At first it kinda stung but as he started to work my hole and jack my dick it felt really really good. I'm not gonna lie..I was really enjoying that prostate massage...I liked it so much I busted a nut like I never have in my life...It just shot up in the air like a geyser! I think I kinda like having my ass played with. I wonder if any of my other team mates had to go thru this?

File name: Stretching My Hole
Photos: 24

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Takin It For The Team Jasper Reed, Zach Stevens

Actress: Jasper Reed, Zach Stevens
Description:
I had injured my ankle and pulled a muscle in my upper thigh practicing today so coach told me to see the school doc. I never really liked going to the doctor's but this visit was something wild!At first I thought I was being punked by seeing such a young doc but he explained to me that he was a nurse in training. Little did I know I would end up gettin' my dick sucked or suckin' dick much less fuckin' em. I was afraid that if I didn't do what he said he was blacklist me from the team. At first I was a bit apprehensive but after he started suckin' my cock I figured what the heck...He was smooth and petite and was eager to please me. That was the first time I ever put a dude's dick in my hand..much less in my mouth.After we exchanged blowjobs we took it to the next step..I ate his ass real good..and once it was wet and juicy I lubed up my big dick and stuck it in his super tight ass. I fucked him all sorts of ways and the rougher I got the more he liked it..and so did I. We both came a fuck ton. I never seen so much man jizz in my life!

File name: Takin It For The Team

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Teaching Nurse Madison The Ropes Nurse Madison, Angel Thomas

Actress: Nurse Madison, Angel Thomas
Description:
I'm always happy to train new interns at the clinic. Nurse Madison's professor asked if he could observe at the clinic for hands on training. It just so happens that Angel came to the clinic for a follow up on his knee injury from skateboarding. I asked the intern to observe and assist. In walks Angel and I could see Nurse Madison's eyes twinkle. I asked the nurse to help undress the patient and examine the injury. Since the swelling went down and there were no further issues I asked the nurse to check his heart and follow up with a tactile examination of his groin. As the examination went forward I could see Angels tighty whitey underwear staining with pre-cum. Instantly, we removed his underwear revealing an erection that required assistance. Nurse Madison gulped down Angel gigantic dick. He was loving that big dick down his throat. It wasn't long after his dick slurping that Angel busted a huge thick creamy load all over Nurse Madison's face and mouth.

File name: Teaching Nurse Madison The Ropes
Photos: 40

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Team Bonding Michael Allens, Johnny Moore

Actress: Michael Allens, Johnny Moore
Description:
Finally made the wresting team and I'm super excited to start but just a bit hesitant about why I gotta go to the doctor to get checked out. Anyways, my roomie went with me to keep me company till it was my turn. Seems like the rumors were right about my team. We like to fuck around with each other on the d/l. I never really did that sorta stuff but was always curious and since it's all about team bonding I didn't mind trying out a little sucky sucky. Johnny was pretty good but I was nervous as fuck. I never put a dick in my mouth and I thought I was gonna gag from deep throating his cock. I just took it slow and let the cock slide in my mouth. Tasted a little salty from his sweat but I didn't mind it. Something magical about that dude's tongue cause I fucken shot my load and he shot his right after me. Guess it was a team effort!

File name: Team Bonding

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tested Bruno Cox, Zach Stevens

Actress: Bruno Cox, Zach Stevens
Description:
I always like to check the campus community bulletin board at the cafeteria for upcoming social events and noticed a flyer from the clinic. Seems there's an epidemic of syphilis in the city and the clinic wants to chip in and help the students with free testing. It's been a minute since I've visited so I was surprised to see a younger guy working there. I'd seen him on campus but didn't know he was interning. Luckily for me nurse Stevens was assigned to me. The test was simple just a swab in the mouth but I could tell he wanted to fool around with me. With the coy guise of not knowing how to put on a condom, I fucked this nurse silly.

File name: Tested
Photos: 23

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
That Ain't Ranch Dressing Grey Donovan, Zach Stevens

Actress: Grey Donovan, Zach Stevens
Description:
I was so hungry to suck some dick that when that kid finished blowing me I was ready to swallow some cock! His dick tasted so good I wanted more. I worked my way up to his nipples by licking my way up from his crotch. His skin was salty and his nipples were soft and tender. I loved when he exploded his load all over my face it was so thick it looked like ranch dressing.

File name: That Ain't Ranch Dressing

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!