• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM, Beautiful bitches like pranks

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Dresden - STOCKing

Dresden - STOCKing

Genre:
BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Description: Dresden is caught in two sets of stocks. One holds her ankles and one holds her wrists and neck. She's made to stand while her clothes are ripped from her body, while her nose is hooked, while she's whipped to tears. Her body is exposed and she's violated.

One of her best features is on the chopping block next. Her ass is exposed and it too must face an assault. The whip makes her cry and scream. She's brought to the edge of her limits.

The stocking covers her entire body. The black ropes run tightly around her body. The knots bite in to her tender flesh. Her face is wrapped in thin rope. She's pulled into a tight hogtie.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Dresden is stocked and stockinged.mp4
Runtime : 00:41:41
File Size : 2.23 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Video Codec : AVC
Audio Codec : AAC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]
Dresden_is_stocked_and_stockinged.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lux Lives - Stockholmed

Lux Lives - Stockholmed

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, High Heels, Tattoo

Description: It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs.
Sometimes OT builds up to tormenting his subjects, but with Lux he doesn't spare a second. She's screaming immediately, but the position could easily be made less comfortable. That's just what OT had in mind. Holding her own body weight up requires a tremendous amount of energy and it slowly wears Lux down.
The sweat drips down her face as he torments her with every tool at his disposal. Most subjects would crack under these circumstances, but Lux is learning to enjoy it. OT hooks her sweet little asshole and beats her harder while she's straddling the vibrator. If you asked her if she wanted to leave she'd say no!

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lux Lives - Stockholmed .mp4
Runtime : 00:43:41
File Size : 2.33 GB

Lux_Lives_-_Stockholmed_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Summer Hart - Gronc'd

Summer Hart - Gronc'd

Genre:

Description: Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.

Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.

Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Summer Hart - Gronc d.mp4
Runtime : 00:28:02
File Size : 1.49 GB

Summer_Hart_-_Gronc_d.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2

Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2

Genre:

Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.

I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.

Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2.mp4
Runtime : 00:57:04
File Size : 3.04 GB

Keira_Croft_-_Taboo_Torment_Part_2.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
London River - Pain It Forward Leaded

London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded

Genre:

Description: I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.

Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.

This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.

As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : London River - Pain It Forward Leaded.mp4
Runtime : 01:06:28
File Size : 3.54 GB

London_River_-_Pain_It_Forward_Leaded.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Stephie Staar, London River - Pain it Forward: Zapped

Stephie Staar, London River - Pain it Forward: Zapped

Genre:

Description: It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.

To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man.

OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Stephie Staar London River - Pain it Forward Zapped.mp4
Runtime : 00:59:42
File Size : 3.19 GB

Stephie_Staar_London_River_-_Pain_it_Forward_Zapped.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Claire Adams - In The Hole II

Claire Adams - In The Hole II

Genre:
Arm Caning, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Paddling, Asymmetrical Bondage, BBQ Skewer, Begging, Big Ass, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Breast Torture, Bruises, Brutal Caning, Calf Caning, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Eroscillator, Female Dominant, Finger Fucking, Flexible, Floor Cage, Gagging, Head Bondage, Head Cage, In Ground Cage, Inversion, Inverted Suspension, Kissing, Languishing, Leather Paddle, Legs Spread, Locking mouth gag, Long Hair, Marks, Medical Restraints, Metal Gag, Nipple Caning, Pale Skin, Pogo, Poking, Punching, Raw Hide Cane, Red Hair, Ring Gag, Tears, Vaginal Penetration

Description: Claire's hands are still stuck in the floor below her. Her body hangs - attached at the ankles - to the spreader above her. Sister Dee focuses her attention on Claire's tits. Eliciting some beautiful sobs.

Sister Dee isn't above giving Claire pleasure. It's important to make your subject feel good so they remember what they are missing when they are suffering for you.

Missing your hands beneath the boards is one thing, but not being able to see your entire body is completely disorienting. Claire suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Claire Adams - In The Hole II .mp4
Runtime : 00:33:00
File Size : 1.76 GB

Claire_Adams_-_In_The_Hole_II_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lex Luthor - Canned

Lex Luthor - Canned

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Stockings, Ring Gag, Cage, Zapper

Description: Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lex Luthor - Canned .mp4
Runtime : 00:42:27
File Size : 2.26 GB

Lex_Luthor_-_Canned_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

[
url=https://picstate.com/view/full/17162622_vj2tx]
Scarlett_Mae_-_Hitchhiker_s_Guide_to_the_Grave_thumb.9.jpg
[/url]

Description: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.

Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.

The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker s Guide to the Grave.mp4
Runtime : 00:32:23
File Size : 1.72 GB

Scarlett_Mae_-_Hitchhiker_s_Guide_to_the_Grave.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Luna Lovely - Effected

Luna Lovely - Effected

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Description: Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she's put in. First she is spread and exposed. She's touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice.

Then she's being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt.

Fear is the final emotion to touch her. Being put in the tube is something few victims survive. Luna is crushed into the walls of the tiny metal tube. Only her head and her gorgeous ass are exposed.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Luna Lovely - Effected.mp4
Runtime : 00:48:48
File Size : 2.59 GB

Luna_Lovely_-_Effected.mp4
]

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Nadia White - Anatomically Corrected

Nadia White - Anatomically Corrected

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Mummification, Flogging, Spanking, Blood, Torment, Strappado

Description: Nadia is a sexy lady, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her captor always liked the word mutilation and the phrase rearrange your face. It's no wonder he's decided to "fix" Nadia. First he's going to have a little fun. He beats her ass until she's shaking uncontrollably. He wraps her body completely and puts white noise in her ears. A little sensory deprivation will make her more compliant! Waterboarding is another good way to make her more pliable. He puts a red rag over her face and dumps cup after cup of water over her mouth and nose. Breathing becomes difficult as she drowns.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Nadia White - Anatomically Corrected.mp4
Runtime : 00:45:29
File Size : 2.43 GB

Nadia_White_-_Anatomically_Corrected.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lola Fae - Roughing It

Lola Fae - Roughing It

Genre:

Description: Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.

Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.

I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.

I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.

Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.

He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lola Fae - Roughing It.mp4
Runtime : 00:48:41
File Size : 2.60 GB

Lola_Fae_-_Roughing_It.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt

Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play

Description: I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was unwilling to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt.mp4
Runtime : 01:07:22
File Size : 3.59 GB

Sonia_Harcourt_-_I_Piss_On_Your_Cunt.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Alice, Victoria Voxxx - Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

Alice, Victoria Voxxx - Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

Genre:

Description: She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date.

Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw.

I woke up restrained. He began fucking me as I screamed and begged for him to stop.

All night I had hoped to have Alice butt in my face. I was not expecting to be smothered by it.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Alice Victoria Voxxx - Alice In Chains Queening Victoria.mp4
Runtime : 01:12:39
File Size : 3.89 GB

Alice_Victoria_Voxxx_-_Alice_In_Chains_Queening_Victoria.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Jacey Jinx - Bruises and Ruined Orgasms

Jacey Jinx - Bruises and Ruined Orgasms

Genre:

Description: When we asked Jacey Jinx what she wanted to do the next time we saw her she said "Bruises!" That couldn't be it so we added her favorite activity to that. Bruises and Ruined Orgasms.

Perched on a little swing we get a little intimate with Jacey. Pulling off her clothes and touching her sexy body. The single tail leaves bright little lines all over. She screams, but you can tell she likes it.

Once she's marked up nicely she's teased, edged, and brought right past the point of no return, but just as her body releases stimulation is removed and she feels no pleasure, only the pain and frustration of a ruined orgasm.

In each position she feels the sting of an implement that will bruise her tender body. Then she feels the utter disappointment of orgasm after orgasm being thoroughly destroyed.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Jacey Jinx - Bruises and Ruined Orgasms.mp4
Runtime : 00:42:22
File Size : 2.26 GB

Jacey_Jinx_-_Bruises_and_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Mya McKay - PD PD's Puta

Mya McKay - PD PD's Puta

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Flogging, Suspension

Description: Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Mya McKay - PD PD s Puta.mp4
Runtime : 00:43:16
File Size : 2.31 GB

Mya_McKay_-_PD_PD_s_Puta.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Sarah Jane Ceylon - TUITION II

Sarah Jane Ceylon - TUITION II

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Caning, Zapper, Hooded, Suspension, Cumshot, Facial, Human Ashtray, Zapper, Flogging, Enema, Butt Plug

Description: Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INSEX days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Sarah Jane Ceylon - TUITION II.mp4
Runtime : 00:37:54
File Size : 2.02 GB

Sarah_Jane_Ceylon_-_TUITION_II.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Cora Moth - Hitcher

Cora Moth - Hitcher

Genre:

Description: I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.

He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.

It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.

Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Cora Moth - Hitcher.mp4
Runtime : 00:46:03
File Size : 2.46 GB

Cora_Moth_-_Hitcher.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Aiden Ashley: Fucked In Strict Bondage

Aiden Ashley: Fucked In Strict Bondage

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Fingering, Suspension, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Boot Licking, Cumshot, Vibrator, Squirting

[/url
] [url=https://picstate.com/view/full/17187576_msakv]

Description: Aiden Ashley is new to Kink, and is ready to explore her kinky side. She begins by servicing Tommy's cock. He explains to her the rules of the day, using his crop. Aiden crawls along the dungeon floor in a very seductive manner with hopes of impressing her Master. Tommy puts her to good use while she is there, and makes her clean his boots with her tongue before putting her mouth to a better use. Next she gets face-fucked and then tied up to use in other ways. Aiden is tied on her back with her legs spread and her arms bound out of the way beside her. Tommy doesn't waste any time and puts her tight pussy to use and fucks it hard. He even puts his entire hand inside of her while he fucks her. The vibe is added to make her cum and he throat fucks her as she cums. Next, Aiden takes flight in a hogtie suspension and Tommy uses every hole as he pleases. She hangs like a piece of meat for him to devour until he has had his fill. In the final scene, Aiden is bound by leather in a doggy position that puts her pussy on display once again. Tommy fucks this little slut until she can no longer say her own name. Aiden has fucked plenty of people, but this is the first time she has experienced such a brutal fucking.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Aiden Ashley Fucked In Strict Bondage.mp4
Runtime : 01:08:58
File Size : 4.91 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Aiden_Ashley_Fucked_In_Strict_Bondage.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Jade Indica - DEEP DEPTHS

Jade Indica - DEEP DEPTHS

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking

Description: Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Jade Indica - DEEP DEPTHS.mp4
Runtime : 00:44:20
File Size : 2.37 GB

Jade_Indica_-_DEEP_DEPTHS.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!