• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM, Beautiful bitches like pranks

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lily Lane - Held Accountable

Lily Lane - Held Accountable

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Description: At INSEX we pay our debts. Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it.
Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lily Lane - Held Accountable.mp4
Runtime : 00:32:58
File Size : 1.75 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Video Codec : AVC
Audio Codec : AAC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]
Lily_Lane_-_Held_Accountable.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone - Baptism

Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone - Baptism

Genre:

Description: Samantha Rone and Maddy O'Reilly have a religious experience together!

Dear God,

I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.

He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.

When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.

Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Maddy O Reilly Samantha Rone - Baptism .mp4
Runtime : 00:51:38
File Size : 2.75 GB
Video Codec : JPEG

Maddy_O_Reilly__Samantha_Rone_-_Baptism_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Stephie Staar - Stuff Me Staar

Stephie Staar - Stuff Me Staar

Genre:

Description: Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament.
OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Stephie Staar - Stuff Me Staar .mp4
Runtime : 00:43:00
File Size : 2.28 GB

Stephie_Staar_-_Stuff_Me_Staar_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Juliette Black - Live Fast

Juliette Black - Live Fast

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blowjob, Gas Mask, Foot Torture, Nipple Pinching, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Tattoo, Vibrator

Description: It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Juliette Black - Live Fast.mp4
Runtime : 00:47:07
File Size : 530.13 MB

Juliette_Black_-_Live_Fast.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
London River - Unhappily Married Part 2

London River - Unhappily Married Part 2

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : London River - Unhappily Married Part 2.mp4
Runtime : 00:56:13
File Size : 2.98 GB

London_River_-_Unhappily_Married_Part_2.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Riley Nixon - Bondage Audit

Riley Nixon - Bondage Audit

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Riley Nixon - Bondage Audit.mp4
Runtime : 00:40:30
File Size : 2.12 GB

Riley_Nixon_-_Bondage_Audit.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Giggles - Penny Lay

Giggles - Penny Lay

Genre:
BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Description: Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.

Sitting on the wooden pony would make most people get serious, but not Penny. She just keeps giggling. OT tries putting the vibrator right on her clit. Once it's on she can't help, but orgasm. With the pain of all her weight on her pussy the orgasms are bitter sweet.

Penny is tired after her ordeal so OT lets her rest, but not without some bondage. Her hair is one of her most interesting features. He locks that down with a hose clamp to the floor. She tries to get away, but she's locked down good.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Giggles - Penny Lay.mp4
Runtime : 00:36:16
File Size : 1.92 GB

Giggles_-_Penny_Lay.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy - Taboo Torment

Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy - Taboo Torment

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking

Description: The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.

Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?

Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Alana Cruise Lexi Foxy - Taboo Torment .mp4
Runtime : 00:48:30
File Size : 2.59 GB

Alana_Cruise__Lexi_Foxy_-_Taboo_Torment_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Alex More - Malware

Alex More - Malware

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Description: When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
Once he had me in his clutches I had no idea what he had planned. All the training in the world can never prepare you for the real thing. Being caught by a sadistic terrorist is worse than anything Quantico could have ever done to me. He had his own training methods. He made me his sex crazed servant. This is my life. I make him bacon in the nude while attached to some devious device.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Alex More - Malware .mp4
Runtime : 00:51:30
File Size : 2.75 GB

Alex_More_-_Malware_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout

Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

Description: For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout .mp4
Runtime : 00:28:05
File Size : 1.50 GB

Shae_Celestine_-_Newbie_Knockout_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Violet October - Fifth Cherry

Violet October - Fifth Cherry

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

Description: Violet October is an extremely expressive bottom. When she's scared, in pain, or simply confused about what is about to be done to her. She reacts very vocally. This makes pushing Violet's boundaries so much more interesting.

Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, fear of electricity. All these things can be taken advantage of. Violet cries for the very first time during a scene. It's cathartic. It's emotional. It's beautiful. It's inspiring.

Violet described this experience as the fifth cherry on a really good ice cream sundae.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Violet October - Fifth Cherry.mp4
Runtime : 00:36:19
File Size : 1.94 GB

Violet_October_-_Fifth_Cherry.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Amarna Miller - Suck And Fuck

Amarna Miller - Suck And Fuck

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Description: Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Amarna Miller - Suck And Fuck.mp4
Runtime : 00:58:24
File Size : 3.12 GB

Amarna_Miller_-_Suck_And_Fuck.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart

Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Description: "Curiosity killed the cat!" Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT's studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn't. Why? Beacause she's too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn't like that. He's the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he's satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart.mp4
Runtime : 00:58:38
File Size : 3.12 GB

Luci_Lovett_-_Tardy_Tart.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Luna Lovely - Earresistible

Luna Lovely - Earresistible

Genre:

Description: Luna Lovely's ears have large guages through them. Large enough for our pipes to impale. Wouldn't it be lovely to lock her to the ground by her ears? It's almost earresistable. With her body so vulnerable OT has his way with Luna.
OT likes to tease his victims. He likes them nice and wet while he whips them. To that end he gets Luna all warmed up before he goes in for the real good stuff. Once she's been thoroughly worked over and she's riding high OT gives her sweet release.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Luna Lovely - Earresistible.mp4
Runtime : 00:37:46
File Size : 2.01 GB

Luna_Lovely_-_Earresistible.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Olivia Fawn - Pay The Price

Olivia Fawn - Pay The Price

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Dildo

Description: Olivia Fawn is about to learn that there is a cost for rampant flirtation. She can't just go through her life trying to make men want her for the attention. She needs to know that some men, strong men, are willing to do something about it.

Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless. She can't cover herself against his blows or close her legs to his probing hands. He puts her onto her back with a metal post holding her legs up and proceeds to mercilessly paddle her ass and pussy.

She is transformed by this experience. When it began she was prudish and coy. She pretended to be interested in men for the attention but she was never going to give them anything more than it took to keep them interested. But after the treatment from OT she is begging to cum and desperate for cock. Now it is time for her to see how it feels to be used by the opposite sex and left unfulfilled.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Olivia Fawn - Pay The Price.mp4
Runtime : 00:39:25
File Size : 2.09 GB

Olivia_Fawn_-_Pay_The_Price.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction

Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction

Genre:

Description: Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Sierra Cirque - Creep Induction.mp4
Runtime : 01:25:14
File Size : 3.09 GB
Video Codec : JPEG

Sierra_Cirque_-_Creep_Induction.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Audrey Holiday - Director's Cut: Little Anal Bug Girl

Audrey Holiday - Director's Cut: Little Anal Bug Girl

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facesitting, Foot Licking, Facial, Piss Enema, Gloves, Handjob, Stomping

Description: Okay, folks: an extra long director's cut today. This adds 25 minutes of footage to one of our most popular releases. With this full cut, you can now experience the scene as Audrey did--no unnecessary edits, just the nonstop, crazy experience. This is a very hardcore session with bondage, humiliation and degradation, rough impact play, rough anal and ATM, and extensive rimming, with some piss. Audrey also shares her thoughts in a few different interviews. She's a real BDSM player and has some great insights. Enjoy!

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Audrey Holiday - Director s Cut Little Anal Bug Girl .mp4
Runtime : 01:46:59
File Size : 1.07 GB

Audrey_Holiday_-_Director_s_Cut_Little_Anal_Bug_Girl_.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Betty - Guinea Betty

Betty - Guinea Betty

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Stockings, Pissing, Whipping

Description: Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now - let's put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh - the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Betty - Guinea Betty.mp4
Runtime : 01:21:22
File Size : 2.86 GB
Resolution : 3840x2160

Betty_-_Guinea_Betty.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Ashley Lane - Whipped Bound And Boxed

Ashley Lane - Whipped Bound And Boxed

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Arm Binder, Caning, Whipping, Dildo, High Heels, Nipple Rings, Posture Collar, Pussy Fondling, Ring Gag

Description: Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
OT has a new toy on hand for her, too. Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Ashley Lane - Whipped Bound And Boxed.mp4
Runtime : 00:43:14
File Size : 2.21 GB

Ashley_Lane_-_Whipped_Bound_And_Boxed.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams

Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams

Genre:

Description: There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later.
"You're not Tim!!"
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams.mp4
Runtime : 00:47:56
File Size : 2.56 GB

Lexi_Foxy_-_Wet_Dreams.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!