• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BBWS can seduce with their belly and ass

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Trinity's Jailhouse Cock

Trinity's Jailhouse Cock

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 524 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 44 s

Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Trinity Michaels
Description: Jail is no fun. Unless the prisoner is XL Girl Trinity Michaels in this spectacular XXX fuck scene. Trinity is prisoner number 42-32-40-38DDD. She is still waiting for charges to be pressed against her. The wheels of justice move slowly. In the meantime, something else is going to be pressed against Trinity. Standing by Trinity's jail cell, guard JMac eats a chocolate bar. Trinity wants some of that. She's a got a sweet tooth for candy. She also has a sweet tooth for cock that's as hard as her cell's bars. JMac is in a bartering mood. He teases Trinity. A boob feel for a bite. Trinity eagerly agrees. Bartering is how it's done in and out of the hoosegow. It doesn't take long for Trinity to switch from the candy bar to JMac's beef bar. This nasty-hot brunette can suck the paint off those prison bars and her big fuckin' tits were made for fuckin' cock. JMac breaks the rules by entering Trinity's cell but he can't help it. He's got to show Trinity why jail is called the slammer and sink his cock into her! Case dismissed!

00240x0032-10.png

Trinity's Jailhouse Cock

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Hooter Hospital

Hooter Hospital

Media:
File Size: 642 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 54 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Nurse, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Dallas Dixon
Description: If there were more nurses like Dallas Dixon, there would be more fake illnesses, more malingering and more healthcare and medicare fraud. No one in his right mind would ever want to leave his hospital bed. On the other side of the argument, you can clearly see that Dallas is deeply concerned about the welfare of her patients, notably their swollen genitals. Years of hard work and long hours have not dimmed Dallas' dedication to sucking the cum out of their balls, not to mention using all those fancy levers that make hospital beds such interesting surfaces to fuck on. The concern that Dallas expresses for her patient's erection is truly inspirational. No wonder she's in the running for position of head nurse. Of course, she has some stiff competition for the title. We salute Dallas Dixon, super-nurse, an example of healthcare at its most thermometer-popping.

00240x0032-10.png

Hooter Hospital

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Plumper Queen

Plumper Queen

Media:
File Size: 498 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 45 s

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo
Cast: Anna Beck
Description: We've said this many times before. There's something in the water, the beer or the air of the Czech Republic. Whether XL Girls, SCORE Girls or V-Girls, this tiny nation has a large number of women who love to show their huge tits and asses on-camera for the pleasure of horny guys worldwide and possibly alien males watching from outer space. "Men always talk about my boobs," Anna Beck says. "I'm shy but I like it. It makes me smile." Anna used to be shy when she first started but now there's no limits. Her 38M-cups and her overall sexiness have propelled her to the top. This didn't happen overnight either. It took time. Join Anna on her terrace in this scene as she bares her massive mams on a rooftops in Prague and then goes inside to continue her enthusiastic and exciting tits and pussy show. She looked so good and tasty in that tight dress that it's almost a shame she had to take it off. What are we saying? We must be boob drunk. That's the Anna Beck effect.

00240x0032-10.png

Plumper Queen

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Three's Company

Three's Company

Media:
File Size: 487 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 24 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Threesome (FMM), XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Klaudia Kelly
Description: Some like it mild. Others like it wild. And then there's lovely Klaudia Kelly. She busts through wild into another dimension of sexual heat. Klaudia lays on her belly and smiles. She works it and twerks it, her fine, foxy ass bouncing up and down. She props her butt up high and keeps the jiggle alive. If your dick was inside her right now, control would be difficult to maintain. This babe leaves a trail of busted nuts wherever she goes and whoever she does. She spanks a cheek to drive that fact home. The camera pulls back to show Sergio and Tony Rubino also enjoying the twerk show. They each handle a cheek and extend their appreciation. Tony comes over to Klaudia's face and drops trou. Klaudia, still on all fours, takes his wood in her mouth and blows it hands-free, the best kind of cock sucking. Slurping and sucking sounds fill the room. Sergio wants some of that action too. Share and share alike, and besides, getting to fuck Klaudia is a treat. She doesn't often visit XL Girls. While Klaudia has her mouth full of Sergio, Tony makes the most of being behind Klaudia and slips into the pink. The sound of hips smacking against her soft, fleshy ass cheeks merge with the lip-smacking and moaning coming from her mouth. Soon Klaudia's nice and tight butthole will be open for cock too. This babydoll is a walking wet dream.

00240x0032-10.png

Three's Company

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Media:
File Size: 182 MiB
Runtime: 6 min 29 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Holiday, Solo
Cast: Monica Love
Description: Another holiday miracle and another jiggle belle dressed to set the ol' Yule log ablaze. Another fantastic newcomer dressed to impress. She's Monica Love and she's made this special Xmas Bonus video for all loyal XL guys. Monica's not naughty, she's nice, but she'll make an exception for us. What's that old perv Santa left for Monica on her first Xmas at XL Girls? She reaches into the box. Why it's a couple of bras and a tape measure for this delectable treat to try out right now and just a click away. Yes, he's a member too, our oldest member and he knows a sweet busty doll when he sees her. Merry Xmas, Monica Love.

00240x0032-10.png

Merry Christmas

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Gazonga Goddess

Gazonga Goddess

Media:
File Size: 527 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 48 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo, Tit-Sucking
Cast: Kore Goddess
Description: She calls herself Kore Goddess and we can see why. Those are some impressive, huge hangers. Kore measures 52-34-48 and stuffs her blouse-melons into 38H brassieres. Anytime a girl crosses the 50-inch threshold, she's got special gifts. Watch how she easily self-sucks her nipples with smacking sounds of satisfaction. Kore repeatedly sucks her pussy juices off the toy she's using to fuck herself and she savors the flavor. She calls her pussy a cunt and, in fact, Kore calls herself the Goddess of Cunt. She despises conformity and her goal is to rid people of their inhibitions. No surprise Kore got into the game with that point of view.

00240x0032-10.png

Gazonga Goddess

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Secretary of Bust

Secretary of Bust

Media:
File Size: 531 MiB
Runtime: 19 min 3 s

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Office, Solo
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Description: We love a working woman. There's just something really sexy about a woman with a good head on her shoulders and defined career goals. Sashaa Juggs is one of those girls. She's swamped at the office and crunching numbers. She looks a bit frustrated but still manages to look as sexy as ever as she plugs away. Of course, it doesn't hurt that her I-cup naturals are pouring out of her skintight dress. Sashaa is a hottie with a body and would be our Employee of the Month every month. And we know she would be the type of employee who wouldn't mind getting into some naughty activities. "I've had sex in some wild places," Sashaa said. "Closets, dressing rooms and things like that. I once fucked a boyfriend of mine in his parent's bed. I gave another guy head in a movie theater." Who doesn't love a movie with a happy ending?

00240x0032-10.png

Secretary of Bust

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Redheads Like It Hot

Redheads Like It Hot

Media:
File Size: 611 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 56 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Christina Kline
Description: Redhaired Christina Kline put on one of the hot outfits she brought from home. It's a tight number that lets her copious cleavage have a lot of room to breathe. She sits on the edge of the bed and talks to our photographer about herself. How she likes to tease guys with her body. How she takes care of her friends. Then she meets a new friend with a big package. See how Christina polishes his wood with her tits, mouth and cunt. The first thing he does is examine her great-looking 38G tits with their large, pale areolae. They extract the twins out of her dress and let them hang while he fucks her face. She keeps her hands off his dick while he thrusts into Christina's wet throat, her cheeks bulging, saliva collecting on her lips. She keeps her hands at her sides or pinches her nipples as she sucks him hard. The camera is under her and shoots up, showing us perfect angles as her tits shake and bobble during this blow job. She tries hard to get as much of the massive meat into her mouth as she can. Christina then offers up her tits for fucking. Getting into bed, ass up, she offers up her pussy from behind for a ramming. The room is filled with slapping sounds and Christina's cries of "fuck, fuck, fuck" as he drills this cutie hard.

00240x0032-10.png

Redheads Like It Hot

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
New Discovery

New Discovery

Media:
File Size: 289 MiB
Runtime: 10 min 16 s

Cast: CJ Woods
Description: Meet CJ Woods. Her southern accent alone will melt the cockles of your heart and harden your cockles, so imagine what CJ's big boobs can do to ya if she shoved them in your face! She's a sexy southern blonde with a plush body built for fun. CJ is brand-new at XL Girls but from checking out her moves in this debut scene, she looks like she's been modeling here for a long time. She says her breasts are a 40DD-cup size yet they look much bigger than a DD. Study CJ carefully as she knocks one out of the ballpark, giving her big 'uns a good rubdown and her pussy a good spanking. CJ saw XLGirls.com and checked out who we are, what we do and how to apply for a modeling gig. Our studio staff took care of the rest! We will be seeing much more of CJ in the months ahead because XL Girls is #1 in New Discoveries. Welcome, CJ Woods!

00240x0032-10.png

New Discovery

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Ready To Pop

Ready To Pop

Media:
File Size: 469 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 44 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Pregnant, Solo
Cast: Roxanne Miller
Description: Model, photographer, writer and mother-to-be Roxanne Miller chats with XL Girls as she waits for the next stage of her life to begin. And as she waits, we photograph her. XLGirls: Do your breasts fall out of your top in public? Roxanne: When I was wearing three-to-four cups smaller bras. It's happened a few times that they got out of the bra. XLGirls: What are your favorite brands of bras now? Roxanne: I like the padded bras. They make the breasts look beautiful, round, firm and attractive. I don't buy brands. I buy the model of bra. XLGirls: What should we know about you that we do not know? Roxanne: Let me think. Well, right now I am on a strict sugar-free diet so I am actually losing weight while gaining weight! So after I give birth I might be slimmer than I was before getting pregnant. Don't worry. Even at my skinniest, I had big boobs. What else? Oh, that I finished my photography school and soon I will have my final exam so I will be a photographer with a diploma. Also, you may not know that this August will be a year since I quit smoking. And that I am very lucky to be alive. I should have been in the club that caught fire in Bucharest and killed 64 people. I had many friends there but I was too lazy to go out that night. What else? I cook very, very well!

00240x0032-10.png

Ready To Pop

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Rally For Allie

Rally For Allie

Media:
File Size: 489 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 29 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Cast: Allie Pearson
Description: Once seen, Allie Pearson is burned into the brain. She's like a drug, highly addictive and habit-forming. She makes a guy want to see more and more of her gorgeous body, beautiful face and massive tits. She's a merry-go-round that won't let the riders off. XLGirls: The number of guys who have said to you, "I can't go out with you anymore. Your boobs are too big." Allie: Zero. XLGirls: Your boobs aren't just great. They're really nice. Allie: Thanks, but I'm very particular, so I always feel one's bigger than the other. XLGirls: Did you know that's a good thing? Allie: I didn't. XL Girls: For many guys, it's proof that they're natural. Allie: It's all real here! Nothing done, nothing altered.

00240x0032-10.png

Rally For Allie

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Mammary Mynx

Mammary Mynx

Media:
File Size: 574 MiB
Runtime: 20 min 23 s

Cast: Amiee Roberts
Description: Another very horny video from Amiee Roberts. Her favorite way to please her tits is to suck on them. She has no shortage of volunteers for that job. We like the way she licks her fingers after she takes them out of her wet pussy. That's hot. Amiee decided to model because she "wanted to take a chance" and try something completely different in her life. She answers our probing questions. What room is your favorite place to have sex? Amiee: In my bedroom or bathroom. What are your sexual fantasies about? Amiee: Having total pleasure. Do you watch adult videos at home? What kind do you like? Amiee: I like to watch threesome videos. Will you be watching this XL Girls video? Aimee: Yes, I will. And I will probably cum watching it. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Aimee: Lots of money, happiness and to be able to travel around the world.

00240x0032-10.png

Mammary Mynx

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Date Night For Jordynn

Date Night For Jordynn

Media:
File Size: 652 MiB
Runtime: 23 min 18 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Food, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Jordynn LuXXX
Description: It's dinner date night for Jordynn LuXXX, and Jordynn is the appetizer, main course and dessert. Jordynn's big, pierced tits are the serving plate for the food. Tit-bits are a great way to build up a man's appetite. After the food has been sampled, Jordynn and her date are too horny to keep eating. They'd rather fuck each other's brains out. After Jordynn gets a big sausage to suck and drool on and tit-fuck, the taste of dick makes her want it in her wet pussy. Jordynn assumes the position, ass up, face down, for her first fuck. He plunges deep, gripping her butt cheeks and filling her pink hole. Then it's Jordynn's turn to ride on-top and ride she does. Their date explores the big bang theory when Jordynn gets on the floor for the pile-driver position and wraps up with a creamy dessert squirted all over her fat boobs. This was a very healthy meal.

00240x0032-10.png

Date Night For Jordynn

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Monokini and Mammaries

Monokini and Mammaries

Media:
File Size: 342 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 33 s

Cast: Ashley Sage Ellison
Description: Flashback to beautiful Ashley Sage Ellison poolside on the island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean in this scene from the DVD "Ashley's First Time," never shown before at XLGirls.com. How that red monokini doesn't rip from the stress factors of Ashley's extreme curves is a miracle of modern fabric manufacturing. Would she ever dare wear this suit at a beach or public pool in the UK? Ashley is a shy girl even though that may seem to contrast with being a nude model. A trained beautician back home in Manchester, England (and still living with her parents at the time of this DVD), Ashley told a TSG editor in St. Maarten that she loves being very busty. "I'm grateful for the attention. It used to strike me as weird when people would ask to take pictures when I was out and about. Now I actually think it's sort of neat. I get noticed a lot when I go out, and I know my boobs have a lot to do with that." The weather was overcast when Ashley left the beach villa and headed over to the pool to spritz her lushness with oil. She drops the monokini. While Ashley rubs the stuff all over, the camera captures spectacular views of her slick ass-cheeks and close-ups of her mind-blowing tits shining as she massages them, the breast-flesh undulating in her hands. Ashley gets on the recliner, our camera moving in tighter. As boobs splay to the sides, Ashley rarely stops making eye contact.

00240x0032-10.png

Monokini and Mammaries

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Busty Geek Girl Gets Training In Two man Threesomes

Busty Geek Girl Gets Training In Two-man Threesomes

Media:
File Size: 612 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 47 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Glasses, Handjob, School Girl, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Veronica Bow
Description: Geek girls need sex too, and when the geek girl has huge tits and a thick bod, she needs even more than her skinnier counterparts. Veronica Bow is supposed to be studying. She doesn't get much done with JMac and Tyler flanking her in her bed. Why, these studs shouldn't even be in Veronica's bedroom to begin with but if they weren't, she wouldn't be able to get the dicking she wants. Veronica whips off her top to show the boys that they're going to have their hands full. Full of pliable breast-flesh to suck, squeeze and fuck. She's freaky in the sheets. They pull down her bra and dive in. The guys take off Veronica's shoes, tossing them off the bed. She turns to Tyler and opens wide for his cock, jerking and sucking the bloating shaft. JMac wants some of that and gets behind her. She takes his dick in her hand too and gives him some lip service also. Tyler fucks her big boobs while she's eating JMac's cock. Veronica juggles her jugs while the guys fuck them and fill her mouth. Their own little nerd girl blowing their balls off. JMac gets Veronica on her knees and fucks her from behind. Tyler takes the front and fucks her mouth. They swap sides and continue the pounding and dirty talking. Veronica never takes off her geeky eyeglasses. JMac fucks Veronica's mouth and tells her to squeeze his balls. Tyler loudly spanks her big butt from behind while he fucks her pussy. By the time this study session is over, Veronica has gotten enough fucking to last her the rest of the week and loads of semen on her face and huge hooters. Geek girl stares at the camera and licks the salty skeet off her fingers.

00240x0032-10.png

Busty Geek Girl Gets Training In Two-man Threesomes

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Bozena & Eden in Knockin' Nipples

Media:
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 109 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 16 s

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Pool
Cast: Bozena
Description: Eden is Israeli. Bozena lives in the Czech Republic. Getting them together in Europe was very difficult to accomplish. Eden easily has the biggest tits of anyone in Israel, at least any women that we know of. Bozena has more competition in her country but she has a pair of the biggest breasts of all the Czech models we know. In this chapter from Knockin' Nipples, prepare to be astounded by the sheer size of their love pillows. Lots of great titty suckin' here! Yum, yum! The video opens with the two girls in the pool, rubbing nipples and breast meat together. They hug tightly, grinding their giant tits. Then comes the sucking and licking. Eden needs two hands to lift one of Bozena's tits and lick the nipple. Bozena is very well informed about pussy anatomy and really works over Eden's clit and lips. As hot as that gets, the tit play is the thing here. This is one of the most boob-focused videos ever posted on XLGirls.com with two of the all-time greatest tit-stars. Running Time: 18:18

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Webb of Boobs

Webb of Boobs

Media:
File Size: 370 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 13 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Workout
Cast: Alice Webb
Description: What are Alice Webb's sexual fantasies? Does she have any? "I want to have sex in a hot air balloon traveling over the countryside. I don't know if I'll ever do that. There are probably regulations against it!" Alice Webb is blessed with a beautiful face and enormous boobs that look like they are shaped by a master sculptor. She's hit the gym to work her kinks out. A set of jumping jacks is very beneficial...more for us than her. We also like the deep knee-bends so those magnificent hangers can dangle invitingly...and also so she can tone her legs, too. Squeezing and licking her tits and sucking on her nipples don't strengthen any particular muscles but sure they sure are great for our groin muscles. Then Alice finds an unusual training tool to exercise another part of her body.

00240x0032-10.png

Webb of Boobs

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Tit Players 2

Tit Players 2

Media:
File Size: 635 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 42 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Jennica Lynn
Description: All tits, all tit play. This video features Lavina Dream, Kamyrn Monroe and Jennica Lynn. They're the all-stars of breast squeezing, bouncing, jiggling, shaking and more, more, more. While producing this video, we asked the ever-friendly Jennica some titty questions. XLGirls: So what makes your nipples hard, Jennica? Jennica: A cold wind...and, even more, a warm gentle tongue around them, arousing them. XLGirls: Do you like them sucked hard or soft? Jennica: Both! First softly, then when you can feel them go hard in your mouth, go at it harder. You can tell by my moaning if you are doing it right. XLGirls: Have you weighed your breasts recently? You once said 5 kilos or 12.5 pounds all together. Jennica: Yep, I did weigh them recently and they are still weighing the same! XLGirls: Have you measured them recently? You originally said you wore a 34M cup bra. Jennica: Yep, and I wear the same still. They haven't shrunk or gotten bigger, which is surprising cos I have lost a little bit of weight recently, not much, but a little. So I am happy my boobs are the same!

00240x0032-10.png

Tit Players 2

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Finger In The Pie

Finger In The Pie

Media:
Format: Windows Media
File Size: 287 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 31 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Sarah Rae
Description: Popular XL Girl Sarah Rae has two cherry pies she wishes to share. It would be in your best interest to join her at the table and indulge your sweet tooth. Her kitchen apron is minimal concealment for her sexy lingerie. Her ass looks hot in it. Her tits are severely stressing that sheer, flimsy top. Wait until Sarah loses the Suzy homemaker apron. Sleek stocking and stacked heels complete her hot pie-maker outfit. Maybe this is not a standard uniform for your baker but it is for ours. Sarah calls herself on Twitter, "Just a normal, big-boobed Jewish girl with a lot of dreams, a good sense of humor and a strange affinity for shaking her massive tits all over the internet...." Take care not to lose it when Sarah takes out her boobs at 3:40 of this freshly-baked video. XLGirls.com is not responsible for seizures or falling backwards out of your chair when you see her incredible body once again. Are you going to refuse her pie once she's gotten nice and naked? The whipped cream is ready. Sarah Rae has a fork for you. So give in. It's not nice to say no to a doll like this.

00240x0032-10.png

Finger In The Pie

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Sexy Selfies

Sexy Selfies

Media:
File Size: 432 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 24 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Cast: Nila Mason
Description: A very popular XL Girl, Nila Mason has some fun taking selfies. Nila has her selfie stick in hand and snaps away. Now that you're here, she puts it aside to show you her totally fantastic body and big, heavy tits. Smartphones have a wide-angle lens. That's why a girl with average-sized breasts looks like she's super-busty in her photos. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) doesn't need that kind of photographic distortion. Nature has already given her the real deal. Besides the obvious, what Nila also has in abundance is an approachable personality that jumps off the page. She does not have that professional diva personality and she enjoys the experience of being photographed. It's not "work," a word many girls use. Wrote Seth, "Nila is simply gorgeous. She's beautiful in every way: eyes, smile, hair, and obviously, her delicious curves deliver the knockout punch. She is a hottie of curvaceous proportions and my new favorite."

00240x0032-10.png

Sexy Selfies

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!