• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BBWS can seduce with their belly and ass

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
These Tits Are Made For Nutting

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 476 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 0 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Ebony, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Betty Blac
Description: A playful girl with a great smile and a stupendous body and boobs, lovely Betty Blac spent some couch time with a new friend she met at XLGirls. Betty is always interested in the positive effects her 36K-cup jugs have on the opposite sex. She and JC have a tit-flirting session to warm things up. Betty is wearing a red tube dress that fits her like plastic wrap. These are the best dresses for a huge-chested and round-assed girl, in our opinion. She places her hands under her breasts and jiggles her mounds, taking obvious pleasure in JC's visual enjoyment. They lower the straps so Betty's tits can be exposed and marveled over, as they should be. Works of art should always be appreciated. JC buries his face in her impressive cleavage and says he could take a nap like that. He leans back so she can smother him with the heavy, pliable softness of her mounds. Then Betty lies back so he can nose-dive into her deep breast trench and kiss and suck her nipples. JC gets Betty on her knees and hands and dry-humps her so that her body moves back and forth. This way, the camera can capture her bouncing, shaking hangers as they sway and swing like bell clappers. Total tits appreciation time is the plan as he squeezes fistfuls of her breast flesh. Betty's massive globes dwarf his hands. This baby doll has got quite a pair of sucklers. Betty is stripped down so JC can further examine what a prize he has on his hands. He fingers her pussy then has Betty sit up and suck his big prick while he guides her by the back of her head. Betty throats his thick meat beautifully. He alternates between fucking her amazing breasts and fucking her throat. A huge load of nut-jam is in Betty's immediate future.

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
42G Bikini Babe Bares Boobs & Butt

Media:
File Size: 407 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 35 s

Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Lola Rayne
Description: Lola Rayne comes to XL Girls from Colorado where she's a webcammer. "I really enjoy modeling, spending time with my family and friends, dancing and listening to music. In the seventh grade, my nickname was Pamela Anderson because I had the biggest boobs." Lola enters wearing a string bikini. She takes off the top and squeezes her big tits capped by pierced nipples. Once she's totally naked, Lola sticks a butt-plug in her ass and rubs her clit and thick pussy lips until she arrives at cum-town "I masturbate all the time. It's something I really enjoy. I love to use toys, massagers and my good ol' fingers. Rubbing my clit gets me off the quickest." We have the pleasure of seeing Lola do that.

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Maria, Danish Queen of XLGirls.com

Media:
Resolution: 480 x 640
File Size: 164 MiB
Runtime: 19 min 32 s

Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
Cast: Maria Verbeck
Description: There is only one boob and ass star of Denmark and she is Maria Verbeck. Girls built as bosomy as Maria are very rare. Perhaps their fathers keep them at home and guard them with shotguns to protect them against traveling model scouts. In this video, Maria takes her time undressing and getting comfortable on the couch. She toys her pussy, masturbating to orgasm while the cameraman suffers the heartbreak of blue balls. Maria's friends know about her decision to model and they support her. "One friend thinks it's really funny and she tried to find the magazine all over the place," said Maria. Not that easy because XLGirls magazine doesn't have a very wide distribution in Denmark. "She was quite proud of me, I think. She wanted to show it to her other friends. But she couldn't find it because it's an American magazine. I don't think she would pose herself. She's much more shy than me." Guys are always asking her for tit-jobs. "They constantly ask me if they can. It's not that interesting to me because I just get a dick going up to my face. My job is basically holding my tits together. But I know the man likes it, so I'll do it for him. I've actually done it quite a lot, but only if I really like the guy a lot. I guess that would seem obvious, but I've actually had some try to suggest fucking my tits within the first few minutes of meeting me." That's too fast for Maria.

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Mirror Play For Mrs. Robinson

Media:
File Size: 433 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 27 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Roxee Robinson
Description: Wrote devoted Roxee Robinson fan P.B. "Roxee really seems comfortable with her own body, which is nice to see. She doesn't try to hide what some women in this society would see as imperfections, meaning her soft belly and voluptuous thighs. She proudly shows them off because she knows what we like. Please give us more of this stunner." Super-MILF Roxee does a lot of mirror play as she dolls herself up, watching herself play with her 36 double-H hooters and pumping her pussy with a pink pleasure pole. She admires her fleshy body--the figure and face that get guys worked up and wacking, seeing themselves fucking her. "When I play with myself, I think about the guys watching me and what is on their minds. It adds a lot of spice to just masturbating to have an orgasm. I think about having outdoor sex because I love the thrill of getting caught. I think about a guy licking and sucking my pussy, his hands squeezing my big tits at the same time."

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Cheating Girlfriend Danica Danali Seeks BBC

Media:
File Size: 518 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 32 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Interracial, Solo, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Danica Danali
Description: Danica Danali's boyfriend is out of town. She needs a lamp repaired so she calls Jonni Mamba to come fix it. As long as Jonni's there, he can also fuck Danica and squirt cum on her tits, free of charge. He likes those giant jugs and Danica's a woman who appreciates a good dick-down. No job is too small or tits too big is Jonni's business philosophy. If any of Danica's lady-friends with out-of-town boyfriends or husbands have broken appliances, he's available. Danica started as an amateur model in June of 2010. XL Girls was her first pro shoot in December of that year. "It just seemed like a natural progression. I started modeling in lingerie and it slowly progressed from there. And I enjoy it. I like everything about it. I like the experience. I like the people. I really like the results." Danica once worked at a strip club for a short time. "I started off as a waitress and then I tried dancing. But I can't dance for anything, so I went back to waitressing. The girls would ask me if they're real and I tell them yes. And then they'd ask me if they can touch them, so they'd feel me all on the top of my boobs and push down to see if I have implants. They would ask me a lot there. Oh, and at the lingerie store I shop at I get that a lot. The ladies who work there ask me all the time. "I only worked there for three weeks. But for the two nights I danced I think I brought home $500 each night. There were so many crazy things going on. There was one guy who would come every Thursday and the girls would flock to his VIP table. I had no idea but they were all getting him off under the table. There was a guy who, even though I was only waitressing, he would always ask me for a lap dance, and he would come in two or three times a week. I was allowed to do that, so I would for him."

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Tasty Tourist

Tasty Tourist

Media:
File Size: 582 MiB
Runtime: 20 min 41 s

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX
Cast: Anna Beck
Description: Anna Beck is a tourist lost in a strange city. By chance, George is cycling by and notices the beautiful stranger studying a map. He stops to offer some assistance out of the goodness of his heart, not to mention Anna's bodaciously boobalicious balcony and her sexy, plump body. He offers to guide Anna back to her hotel. She invites him up and offers him wine. They look at the photos Anna has taken as George suavely makes his move. He asks if he can touch her boobs. Anna's not sure but lets him anyway and within seconds, he's sucking on her sweet nipples and palming her heavy, blue-veined breastmeat and going crazy. She leans back so George can feel her pussy and stick a finger inside. Not so shy anymore, Anna feels his junk and licks her lips, staring at him. She wants it. "Suck my cock?" George asks. Anna pulls off his cycle pants and yanks his instantly rigid pole. She is the kind of girl who creates wood just by looking at a guy. Holding her big, quivering jugs, Anna gives him the only kind of lip service that's worthwhile. George spreads her smooth legs open and kneels to give Anna lip service as well. That seals the deal for Anna. He fingers her juicy box some more while he savors her unbelievable tits. Anna is now ready to feel the cock inside her pussy. Anna gets turned around so her ass is facing him. He fucks her from behind, increasing the force and speed of the thrusts as her tight cunt grips his shaft. Anna's tits hang in this position. No tourist photo ever taken is this exciting. The room fills with the sound of hips and butt loudly smacking together on the in-stroke. Anna gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. While she holds her quivering globes in both hands, massaging his shaft, her snatch is finger-spanked again. Their fucking is far from over. They want to do sideways pumping. Anna holds her tits, pulling on her nipples, her hips grinding as she is drilled. Once that satisfies them, they're ready for a fresh pounding position. Tasty tourist Anna Beck will be visiting this city again one day. The locals are very friendly and eager to help.

00240x0032-10.png

Tasty Tourist

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Jennica in The Bahamas

Jennica in The Bahamas

Media:
File Size: 300 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 29 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Kitchen, Solo
Cast: Jennica Lynn
Description: Welcome to Jennica Lynn's kitchen here on the tropical island of Eleuthera, The Bahamas, a place where many TSG models have posed before. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. If Jennica's dress was cut any lower, she would need a special license to wear it. Jennica has all the ingredients she needs for a fruit cocktail. The old saying apples and oranges doesn't apply here as Jennica compares the size of her homegrown melons to lemons, apples and oranges, easily engulfing each until they disappear from view. Absolutely incredible is not the term. Jennica compares her major melons to the local cantaloupes but even they can't measure up to Jennica's soft and smooth 47-inch, M-cup tits. Ready for a glass of freshly-squeezed? Jennica drops her dress and uses her boobs to prepare a glass of OJ, squeezing the orange. The juice drips on her breasts so she licks it off her nipples, savoring the flavor. All of the fruit's forgotten as Jennica takes off her panties and pleasures herself for us right there on the kitchen floor. Breakfast is served! Check out the special Bahamas travelogue video as Jennica leaves Miami and heads for her new adventure in paradise.

00240x0032-10.png

Jennica in The Bahamas

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Good Golly Miss Molly!

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Media:
File Size: 447 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 58 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Cast: Molly Howard
Description: Molly Howard is ultra-sexy. So young, so fresh and so fully packed. "Just knowing that I turn someone on enough to get them off and squirt a nice big load of juicy cum satisfies me to the fullest extent," Molly told an editor before she put on this cam-show and posed for photos. Back home, Molly likes to coach softball and go out with friends to a club or sports bar for the night. She likes to play Karaoke now and then, too, and likes to watch LSU (Louisiana State University) football. Molly's messed with other girls and has been in a threesome with girls. She gets off best with clitoral play and she's going to show you exactly how she does that with her hands because she's an open girl. She likes to be watched while she masturbates. Molly says that a girl is sexy when she has confidence in herself and how she carries herself. And having good genes doesn't hurt either.

00240x0032-10.png

Good Golly Miss Molly!

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Plush & Wet

Plush & Wet

Media:
File Size: 706 MiB
Runtime: 25 min 14 s

Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Gia Johnson
Description: Gia Johnson loves it when guys compliment her lush body. "If they are nice about it," said Gia. "Not nasty and vulgar with a leer on their faces." While you watch, Gia admires her beauty and rounded, mountainous cleavage in the mirror. She strips and fucks her pussy with toys in the models' bathroom, playing with her firm and lush tits. She has a pretty face and her voice is syrupy-sweet and ultra-feminine. Gia oils her tits up, bathes and then reaches for her toys to suck on and to plunge into her sweet pussy. It's a pleasure to see her wash her soapy body in the tub. Is this what Gia does before she goes out on a date?

00240x0032-10.png

Plush & Wet

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Erin Star & Sophie Rose: Ready To Pop Part 2

Media:
File Size: 485 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 21 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Girl-Girl, Pregnant, XLGirls
Cast: Erin Star
Description: Erin Star made an announcement the day before this scene was posted. "Going into labor a bit earlier than expected! This is so very exciting and scary at the same time! Wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and thank you for your ongoing support!" Best wishes to Erin and her bosom buddy Sophie Rose, two sexy mammas. A few hours after Erin's announcement, she gave birth to a girl. The talent behind the camera for this second scene is model and photographer Roxanne Miller, a SCORELAND and XL Girl since May, 2012. Sophie Rose, who calls herself Pregnant Doll, found out about XL Girls from Erin and Mia Sweetheart. Sophie enjoys doing sexy shows like this with other girls but she's "not into the sexual stuff" and prefers soft eroticism. The girls play with maternity bras, undress each other, rub their huge baby bumps, cream their big tits, bellies and asses and give each other pleasurable erotic massages. Erin and Sophie rub their soon-to-be mommy pussies (but not each other's pussies) lying side-by-side facing Roxanne's camera. We asked Roxanne for her thoughts. XLGirls: So Roxanne, how were Erin and Sophie to photograph? Did they need direction or did they improvise? Roxanne: Erin being a pro already had some ideas and she knew how a SCORE Group photo shoot is going to be. Sophie, on the other hand, had her first photo session but she was very into it. They improvised and also listened to my ideas. And what was cute, was that Erin was directing Sophie a lot. XLGirls: Do you remember at what months the girls were at the time of the shoot? Roxanne: I remember Erin was 24 weeks and Sophie 30-32. Something like that. XLGirls: What was their favorite thing to do on-camera? Belly rubbing or breast play? Roxanne: I think they liked both. They had so much fun doing it. But since you know there is that stigma that you have to rub your belly with a lot of lotion during the pregnancy, they loved it a lot. XLGirls: Who was the more assertive girl? Roxanne: Both of them! Erin was into it since she knew about what was going to happen and Sophie was excited about the new experience. They were both amazing!

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Showers Naked, Gets Naughty

Media:
File Size: 517 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 22 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, High Heels, Solo
Cast: Monica Love
Description: Sweet-faced 38DDD-cupper Monica Love is new to modeling yet she has the confidence and poise of a girl who's been doing this a long time. She's got a natural talent for being filmed. Very cheery, happy and bubbly, Monica is a pleasure to watch. In her candid holiday video, Monica measured her big and bouncy 44-inch tits which spread good will and even more holiday cheer. Today, she bathes and plays. Monica has all the right assets. Says Monica, "I love to wear high heels so I think you could call that a fetish of mine, in a way. I have many high heels. I like to see men glance at my feet the way they look at my breasts. I enjoy caressing my body. I like to caress myself with my fingers at home and slowly bring myself to orgasm. Now it pleases me to do this at XL Girls so guys can see the videos and pictures. It goes beyond pleasuring myself at home." "A woman like Monica is the best way to keep the winter and the rest of the year sizzling HOT!" commented "chinageen."

00240x0032-10.png

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Brabuster of Britain

Brabuster of Britain

Media:
File Size: 554 MiB
Runtime: 19 min 44 s

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Solo
Cast: Samantha Sanders
Description: Samantha Sanders gets her big British boobs out in a double feature: this video as well as a topless chat with her photographer in her second video. Samantha began to bust out when she turned 15. By her last year of school, she was the bustiest student there as well as having bigger boobs than her teachers. "I get loads of attention," said Sam. "And my tit wanks are very good!" Sam has already proven this several times. In her last two scenes riding the man-pole, her guys off-loaded on her tits. Samantha has the same hobbies she had when we first photographed her for Voluptuous in 1998. (Those early photos are still at SCORELAND.) "I have a horse and I compete in show jumping and eventing. I would like one day to ride down the Derby Bank at Hickstead Show jumping Championships. This is one of the famous events in the equestrian calendar. I also like to watch rugby." We'd like to watch Sam ride topless and see her huge breasts bounce. Maybe one day.

00240x0032-10.png

Brabuster of Britain

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Preggo & Wet

Preggo & Wet

Media:
File Size: 485 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 14 s

Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo
Cast: Roxanne Miller
Description: Roxanne Miller gets wet in XL Girl's wrap-up of her pregnancy series. The happy, cuddly Euro-babe has since given birth and mom and baby are doing just fine. "This was my Christmas present," Roxanne said. "All the changes came after that. It was, like, wow. It's so amazing. Nature is so amazing, from the color of my nipples to the size of my chest, to, actually, everything!" Pregnancy made Roxanne much more sensitive to touch and heightened her other senses. "My nipples became brown and even the size of them became bigger. My veins became more visible. In the first trimester, I would touch my nipples and, oh, my god, I became wet. I remember one night, in the first trimester, I was moving from side-to-side, and I was still able to sleep on my belly. I tried to move from the left side to the right side, and my boobs rubbed against the bed, and I was like, oh, my god, I'm horny." The most ordinary things got Roxanne sexually excited. "Even getting clothes on, and stuff like that, the fabric rubbing my nipples and skin, I was getting so horny. That was amazing. It still is. Sex became interesting because I was trying to protect my bump but it felt like my vagina was willing to have fun, and it felt kind of different than before. I guess from the hormones. It was all kind of an adventure."

00240x0032-10.png

Preggo & Wet

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Plump Mom Pounded

Plump Mom Pounded

Media:
File Size: 627 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 21 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Food, Kitchen, MILF, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Cami Cooper
Description: Homemaker and MILF Cami Cooper bakes away in the kitchen because she's big-boobed mom #1. JMac catches a whiff of Cami's deliciousness and is drawn to the kitchen window. Cami sees him watching her and teases him, popping a finger in her mouth. That finger's going to be replaced by his boner soon. Cami waves him in and offers him some of her pie. JMac is interested and even more interested in Cami's pie. He's going to pound it good. Moms with big tits know how to fuck and suck. Cami takes a heavy breast out of her tight dress and puts some pie topping on it so he can lick it. A great way to eat pie. She sprays more whipped cream on it. He sucks it hard and can't get enough so he sprays her nipple some more. He can't keep his hands off and dry humps Mrs. Cooper, squeezing her tits. Cami sprays the tip of his cock with cream and adds a strawberry on top, eating it, licking it and sucking it. She sprays even more cream after she's licked it clean. Now she's hooked on creamy cock. The kitchen is no place to fuck so they go to the living room. Cami sucks his cock some more, sucks his balls and cups her heavy knockers together for a tit-fuck. Cami has more pie to share and climbs on his dick facing him. Bouncing up and down hard, breathing and moaning loudly, Cami's in for one hard mommy pounding.

00240x0032-10.png

Plump Mom Pounded

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Wet Angel

Wet Angel

Media:
File Size: 431 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 21 s

Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo
Cast: Angel Sin
Description: Angel Sin is a very horny girl. Her favorite way of masturbating is by rubbing her clit very quickly with her hands and that's what she does in the tub in this XLGirls video. Angel likes to talk hot and dirty with a teasing glint in her eyes. She talks about guys' hard cocks rubbing her nipples and breasts, and shooting their loads all over her body. Angel slaps her tits together and, with direct eye-contact, she talks about guys fucking her tits while she slaps them together. Angel prefers fucking on top so she can smother guys' faces with her giant knockers. There's a whole lotta woman to fuck when you're pounding Angel. Stock up on the zinc and lecithin pills 'cause you'd need 'em! She truly is an angel of sin...and salvation!

00240x0032-10.png

Wet Angel

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Making The Bed

Making The Bed

Media:
File Size: 591 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 9 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Description: Can't a cute XL Girl do her job without driving a guy crazy by the mere sight of her? Not when the blonde babydoll is Sashaa Juggs and has tits bigger than watermelons. Levi sees her working and his little head overrules his big head. Before long, they're fucking their brains out. "I love being an exhibitionist," Sashaa said. "I love it. That's why I wanted to dance and be in porn, because I love knowing that guys are watching me and thinking about fucking me. So because of that, I always get way into what I'm doing to get other people to react to me."

00240x0032-10.png

Making The Bed

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Risque Business

Risque Business

Media:
File Size: 611 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 46 s

Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
Cast: Risque Waters
Description: Tennessee's Risque Waters is a big fan of flying solo. "I use a vibrator and oils. I believe a sex goddess should be able to get herself off. This video pretty much is how I use vibrators at home. I fantasize about me and another girl tying up a guy to a bed, doing what we please to him no matter what he says." Risque has an opinion about guys and their junk. "I look at a man's ass first before anything else. Here's my theory: If a guy has a big ass, then he doesn't have a big cock. If he has a small ass or no ass, then he has a big cock!" Interesting theory. Risque's big-uns measure 38DDD and she's proud of them. "I dress business-like during the work day and at night, my tits and ass go out in sexy clothing. I'm assertive because if I had waited for guys to take charge, I'd still be a virgin."

00240x0032-10.png

Risque Business

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Busting Bras

Busting Bras

Media:
File Size: 566 MiB
Runtime: 30 min 29 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Jennica Lynn
Description: Calling Jennica Lynn a bra buster may be a bit of an understatement. Gazing upon her supple, torpedo-shaped 34M-cup breasts in a bra makes us question the laws of physics. Which makes it a good thing that anatomy actually was our favorite subject in school. We can't get enough of studying Jennica's anatomy as she slips on each of these overmatched bras. We're not interested in how these bras manage to contain her knockers, we just want to enjoy the gorgeous view. In case it slipped any of your minds, the active ingredients of her anatomy are as follows: A 47-inch bust, 34-inch waist and 40-inch hips. In other words, Jennica is all woman. Which makes us hot, bothered and hard in her presence. "I want to feel your touch," Jennica says as she cups her large, heavy boobs with her small hands. "Feel your hands on my nipples and squeeze them just like that." Jennica never has much of a problem finding someone to cup and play with those big boobs of hers. If all of the men who wanted to play with her holy hangers formed a line, it would probably stretch across most city blocks. There are even a few guys who think it would be a great place to take a rest. "I've heard a few funny pickup lines from men," Jennica said. "One asked if he could take a nap on my boobs." Can't argue with a man who wants some sleep. With Jennica and her soft boobs right under you, it would definitely be a beauty sleep.

00240x0032-10.png

Busting Bras

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Tit Talk

Tit Talk

Media:
File Size: 385 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 46 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette
Cast: Ellie Roe
Description: High above the streets of Prague, Ellie Roe chats with a TSG photographer. Naturally the first topic of their conversation is Ellie's 36F-cups. Her big boobs are nestled high in her bra but if you look a few inches higher, you'll notice Ellie's beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous face. The traffic and street noise make a racket not fit to talk tit so they leave the terrace to go inside and continue their chat. Ellie's more important than any historic city. Over the next 12 minutes, you'll learn almost everything you'd want to know about this lovely Brit. Well, maybe not almost everything...but at least the essentials. If busty beauties with soft, sexy voices are music to your ears, you'll find this chat a symphony. Until next time at XL Girls, Ellie Roe.

00240x0032-10.png

Tit Talk

GuaRdiaN92

Forum Lord
Driving Miss Sanders

Driving Miss Sanders

Media:
File Size: 630 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 29 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Samantha Sanders
Description: Samantha Sanders is feeling horny. As usual. She calls her driver Max and summons him to her bedroom. Max sits on the edge of the bed waiting for Samantha to tell him her destination but wonders why she's in lingerie, her big tits close to spilling over her cups. He shouldn't wonder but he's new at driving models and he has no idea just how horny Sam is. Samantha lets Max know he's not going to be driving her anywhere. She wants him to drive her home in her bed. Drive it in hard. She undresses him and her tits fall out of her lingerie. She bends over him and sucks his dick as he leans back. Then she kneels and turns around. She needs unhooking. Good. Let's see that body. He plays with her massive natural hangers, then feeds her more cock. Samantha swallows his pecker hands-free, leaving lipstick on his dipstick. She cups and offers her big, fat boobs so he can fuck them. Getting on her back and stretching out, Sam grips the metal rails of the bed's headboard. Max dives between Sam's legs and tongues her furry pussy. He's a European. European studs eat pussy. Max plunges into Sam's wet pink and drives her home as she requested. Samantha decides to promote Max to full-time butler. She could use a guy like him more often.

00240x0032-10.png

Driving Miss Sanders

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!