• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture these whores - pure pleasure Domination / BDSM

Benderik88

Registered Member
Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar. Pain It Forward Slashed

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's dead. Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?I guess I'm dead now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Tags: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM, Whipping
Actors: Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.39 GB
Duration: 01:03:43
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/8c74938625998

Benderik88

Registered Member
Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!
Tags: Ass Licking, Fingering, Pain, Strapon, Rimming, Caning, Torture, Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Needles
Actors: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:49:48

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fbf5b143eb91d

Benderik88

Registered Member
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl London River and Maddy May

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.
Tags: Stockings, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Dildo, Strapon, BDSM, Rimming, FaceSitting, LezDom, Anal
Actors: Maddy May, London River

Video Size: 3.63 GB
Duration: 00:51:10
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3d3cd18dfb3f4

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lynx - Pro Sub

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience. She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him. He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure. She's tied so tightly and he's having his fun. She might be having fun, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore.
Tags: Blowjob, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Lynx

Video Size: 2.9 GB
Duration: 00:54:13

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/769588d312959

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lyla Storm. Extreme Suffering and Water Bondage

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Exotic pain slut Lyla Storm is devastated by the most brutal bondage shoot of her career. She is stretched wide, tormented beyond anything she has ever had to endure, covered in more than 130 clamps, and suffers through extreme water torture. Every orgasm she gets, she has to earn.
Tags: BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Water Bondage, Domination
Actors: Lyla Storm

Video Size: 720.1 MB
Duration: 01:05:42
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4465249e6e23c

Benderik88

Registered Member
Luna Lovely, Charlotte Sartre - Real Life Fantasy Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Luna and Charlotte are friends with some serious benefits and after having a conversation about Luna's dirty fantasy, Charlotte decides to help her friend out with a plan she cooked up just for Luna. One day, unbeknownst to Luna, Charlotte sends her boyfriend over to help Luna have the kinkiest fantasy of a lifetime. The two ladies are having a chat when suddenly a stranger shows up behind Luna but she doesn't heed the warning of her friend and is taken down in the most delightful, dirty way. Charlotte has to listen as Luna is made to do just as her captor instructs her to do, or else. Luna is bound in rope in her own home as her captor fucks her pussy and ass to satisfy himself. Luna begs for it to stop but she has been overpowered and can't stop him from taking what he wants.
Tags: Masturbation, Anal, Bondage, Ball Gag, Flogging, BDSM, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Hardcore, Cumshot
Actors: Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

Video Size: 3.38 GB
Duration: 00:47:44

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3b4d2e30738a9

Benderik88

Registered Member
Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let's hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms.
Tags: Clothespins, Zapper, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Ball Gag, BDSM, Dildo, Fingering
Actors: The Pope, Luna Lovely

Video Size: 4.29 GB
Duration: 01:00:43

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fb0b8548cd918

Benderik88

Registered Member
Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let's hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms.
Tags: Flogging, Dildo, Zapper, Ball Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Clothespins, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: The Pope, Luna Lovely

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 01:00:43
Resolution: 854x480

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/b25e6f8e9669e

Benderik88

Registered Member
Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Play, Blood, Suspension, Dildo, Toys, Whipping, Flogging
Actors: Luna Lovely

Video Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 00:44:03

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a0bded283b1c2

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lumi Ray Gushing In Bondage

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back. With ropes around her neck, wrists, ankles and waist, The Pope flogs her pretty tits while he fingers her hungry pussy. He covers her eyes with a cloth and it proves to be too much and she asks to have it removed. The merciful Pope removes the cloth and rewards her with the vibrator, giving her multiple gushing orgasms.
Tags: Suspension, Dildo, Vibrator, BDSM, Fingering, Clothespins, Flogging, Bondage, Squirting
Actors: Lumi Ray, The Pope

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:47:31

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/87d0288c74bbf

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lumi Ray Gushing In Bondage

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back. With ropes around her neck, wrists, ankles and waist, The Pope flogs her pretty tits while he fingers her hungry pussy. He covers her eyes with a cloth and it proves to be too much and she asks to have it removed. The merciful Pope removes the cloth and rewards her with the vibrator, giving her multiple gushing orgasms.
Tags: BDSM, Clothespins, Suspension, Squirting, Fingering, Flogging, Vibrator, Bondage, Dildo
Actors: Lumi Ray, The Pope

Video Size: 888 MB
Duration: 00:47:31

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/d49b9ced3bd50

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lumi Ray - The Customer Is Always Right Lumi Ray And Tommy Pistol

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lumi is a personal chef who owns a catering company. Tommy's wife has contacted her and wants her to cater an upcoming event but asks Tommy to take time out of his schedule to do the tasting. He's less than happy about this, and even more unhappy when he tastes the food that Lumi has prepared. Lumi isn't going to let him speak to her like this or talk negatively about her food. Tommy shuts her down quickly and decided that this slut needs to be taught a valuable lesson in customer service. He gets her tied up and uses her body in all of the ways that make him happy. She is thrown around and used for his pleasure against her will, all while Lumi attempts to fight back. She's no match for Tommy, and he explores every hole with his cock until he finds the one he likes the best and fucks it until he cums.
Tags: Facial, Ass Licking, Anal Fingering, Cumshot, Fingering, Ball Gag, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Blowjob, BDSM, Anal, Hardcore
Actors: Lumi Ray, Tommy Pistol

Video Size: 2.31 GB
Duration: 01:04:17

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fcb0ee5234649

Benderik88

Registered Member

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lumi is a personal chef who owns a catering company. Tommy's wife has contacted her and wants her to cater an upcoming event but asks Tommy to take time out of his schedule to do the tasting. He's less than happy about this, and even more unhappy when he tastes the food that Lumi has prepared. Lumi isn't going to let him speak to her like this or talk negatively about her food. Tommy shuts her down quickly and decided that this slut needs to be taught a valuable lesson in customer service. He gets her tied up and uses her body in all of the ways that make him happy. She is thrown around and used for his pleasure against her will, all while Lumi attempts to fight back. She's no match for Tommy, and he explores every hole with his cock until he finds the one he likes the best and fucks it until he cums.
Tags: Ass Licking, Hardcore, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Facial, BDSM, Anal, Cumshot, Ball Gag

Video Size: 4.55 GB

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/ff8246d729083

Benderik88

Registered Member

Screenshots:

Info:
Tags: Hardcore, BDSM, Cumshot, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Anal, Anal Fingering, Facial, Fingering, Bondage, Ball Gag

Video Size: 1.18 GB

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/ff646f8031e47

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lumi Ray - Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lumi Ray couldn't wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she's in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.
Tags: Bondage, Facial, Cumshot, Fingering, Suspension, Blowjob, BDSM, Hardcore, Flogging, Squirting, Ass Licking, Clothespins
Actors: Lumi Ray, Codey Steele

Video Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:43:46

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/ed86b7abf4f69

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lucy Lauren triple pumped

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lucy Lauren is back to continue her training! We found out she has very sensitive nipples, so she will need a lot more nipple training to be a good HuCow. It's not her lucky day though, because we finally designed something to satisfy a very popular member request: a clit pump! The electronic breast training machine has been split into three hoses, two for Lucy's poor nipples and one for her clit. They will all be pumped at the same time! Lucy is cuffed to a bench and gagged with a huge ballgag, so she can not do anything to stop her nipples from getting 3 times as large and her clit. well, we probably reach a 5 time increase in size!! It worked incredibly well! Lucy Lauren was a bit shocked after this session, but don't worry, she will be back for more training, she is starting to get used to it!
Tags: bondage, nipple and clit pumping machine, ball gag
Actors: Lucy Lauren

Video Size: 849.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1112678231a54

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lucy Lauren first time

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Lucy Lauren wanted to see the barn and MAYBE try a short milking session. She was curious but not sure. Well, she got to see the barn! And a bit more than that! Stripped naked and collared, Lucy waited nervously to see what would happen next. Her nipples were clamped with pinchy clover clamps to prepare them for milking. That hurt her a lot, but she was too curious to give up now. She eyed the metal frame in front of her. The farmhand came in with a huge 2 inch ballgag, a little bigger than was comfortable for her. Lucy knew there was no going back now. She was locked to the frame and a goat milker was wheeled in to milk her. Lucy's sensitive nipples got stretched and pumped to twice the size! It was a hard session in which she even produced a few drops! And when it was finally over, there was one more thing: the nipple clamps would go back onto her stretched and ultra sensitive nipples!! That was brutal, for a first session!
Tags: milking machine, bondage, ballgag, nipples clamp
Actors: Lucy Lauren

Video Size: 966.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:57

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/95f89f43d06b0

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lorelei Lee, Amy Brooke, Ashley Edmonds. Rosebud

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : In this fantasy roleplay update Lorelei Lee plays a woman from a small town who has become extremely wealthy and successful but the question is how. Ashley Edmonds flies out to California to visit her old friend only to find out she's selling lesbian sex slaves to bored small town girls and housewives! Amy Brooke returns to Whipped Ass and doesn't disappoint! Tough bondage, spanking, flogging, ass fisting, large strap-on sex, double penetration, multiple intense squirting orgasms and Amy's little rosebud makes a few appearances. For those of you who enjoy brutal lesbian anal sex, this update will not let down.
Tags: Lesbo, Domination, Squirting, Anal Fisting, Strapon, BDSM, Anal, DP
Actors: Lorelei Lee, Amy Brooke, Ashley Edmonds

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 719.6 MB
Duration: 01:00:02

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/d6b3bb70e6b53

Benderik88

Registered Member
Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Chanel Preston, Ariel X - BARBARELLA vs the Electric Dolls

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : In Part two of Kink's first cross site Webseries Barbarella: A Kinky Parody, Lorelei Lee stars as Barbarella. Watch Part 1!! Watch the Trailer for FREE! Lorelei Lee submits to three of the hottest dommes in this fantasy feature update. Aiden Starr, Chanel Preston, and Ariel X co-star as evil electric dolls. Their bites and fingers are electric! They shock, zap and fuck Lorelei until she can barely take any more. This shoot includes fisting, pussy licking, violet wand fucking, double penetration with samurais, anal electric plug, double cattle prod, taser, and more!!! Stay tuned for the next shoot in the Barbarella: A Kinky Parody Series, coming next week to Divine Bitches!!!
Tags: Lesbian, Bondage, Toys, Ass Licking, Dildo, Anal, Femdom, Zapper, Pussy Licking, LezDom, BDSM, Humiliation, Anal Play, Fingering, Double Penetration, Gloves, Electro Plug, Electrical Play, Vibrator, Facesitting, Pussy Eating, Rimming
Actors: Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Chanel Preston, Ariel X

Video Size: 805 MB
Duration: 01:13:26
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/eb4c1fd20aca5

Benderik88

Registered Member
London River. Isn't It Romantic

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering.Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies.London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!
Tags: Spanking, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humilation
Actors: London River

Video Size: 2.76 GB
Duration: 00:51:58

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/13163c4c0c1f6

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!