• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick [Solo, Twinks, Muscle Gays]

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brock & Ayden

Genres: 25-34,Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Black Hair,Big Dick

About video: Unbelievably buff Ayden and Brock sweat it out at the park training their rock hard bodies. “He stands out in a crowd, literally because he’s so massive,” says Aden describing Brock. “Just his size immediately turned me on.” Brock is a fan of Ayden’s body

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:36:42
File Size : 720Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/fb6c9c72b1502/Brock_&_Ayden.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brock & Lane

Genres: 25-34,Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick

About video: Brock the jock and power bottom Lane enjoy a day in the surf, hanging out by the pier. Lane’s is excited to “crush another S3an C0dy film,” well actually he’s excited for Brock to crush it. Lane claims he’s “just going to be sitting there, but Brock laugh

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:50
File Size : 607Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0d5cf63461e4f/Brock_&_Lane.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brock & Manny

Genres: Muscular,Black Hair,Short,Average Dick,Tattoo,Blond Hair,One-on-One,Blowjob,Bedroom,Car,Outdoors,Latin,Anal,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Beefy hunk Brock is on his way to pick up athletic cutie Manny for a quick warm-up at the gym before the real workout begins. “I think you need to take your shirt off for me,” insists a horny Brock. “I think you need to take your shirt off for me, but I’ll be a gentleman and go first,” says Manny as he removes his top. “Oh my! I think we’re going to get a good workout in today!” remarks Brock as he takes in a topless Manny. Brock follows suit, and Manny could not be more excited. “Look at you! Goddamn! We’re definitely going to have to get a good pump in today,” replies Manny. “We’re going to get a pump in one way or another,” states Brock. “So what’s your deal?” asks Manny. “I like a nice firm body that I can grab a hold of, and manhandle. Hard and rough,” replies Brock. “Perfect, cause that’s exactly what I like!” says Manny.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:35:55
File Size : 798Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d97d6680af82c/Brock_&_Manny.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brock & Riley

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Black Hair,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Facial,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Twink,Anal,Bareback,Doggystyle

About video: After showing off his speed running the bases at the park, twink Riley gets muscular Brock back to the house and wants to go straight to home plate! He deepthroats Brock so well the buff blond can't even believe it, and after Brock eats Riley's meaty ass like a sandwich, he teases his tight hole with his cock. "You want it?" Brock asks. "I'm not gonna beg...but I'm not gonna say no, either!" Riley replies with a grin. Brock gets a turn to put his muscles on display as he hoists Riley into the air for a stand-and-carry, and these two aren't slowing down even after they both cum.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:32
File Size : 1474Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/73c3ba9f735ab/Brock_&_Riley.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Ace

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Big Dick,Black,Blond Hair,One-on-One,Facial,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Gagging,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,Interracial,Doggystyle

About video: "Pound it out," handsome jock Brysen says with a wink as he and ebony cutie Ace pump some iron at the park. Pound what out, exactly? "You'll see. I'll be pounding him out after I'm done pounding this out!" Brysen does just that when these muscular hunks get back to the house, wasting no time in getting Ace to ride his hard dick before bending him over to pound that perky little ass deep and hard.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:35:19
File Size : 665Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/914b52b2dbd8d/Brysen_&_Ace.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Angelo

Genres: 25-34,Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Big Dick,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Cum Swap,Nipple Play,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Spanking,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Angelo and Brysen soak up the sun as they get carried away rubbing each other and themselves while they wash the car. “Got real wet, your butt got wet didn’t it?” Brysen asks Angelo. “Ya, you got me fucking soaked,” Angelo responds. “What do you find most

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:00
File Size : 878Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f2599417515f9/Brysen_&_Angelo.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Ayden

Genres: 25-34,Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Big Dick,Black Hair,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,Doggystyle

About video: Brysen and Ayden head out in nature for a jog, but they can't keep their hands off each other. This pair keep stopping in secluded spots by the side of the trail for some cock stroking and ass squeezing! Back at the house, it looks like these guys want to

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:24
File Size : 818Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ed0d1599dd7c4/Brysen_&_Ayden.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Cam

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,Brown Hair,Short,Handjob,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Gagging,Bedroom,Living Room,Anal,Bareback,Doggystyle,Blindfold

About video: Muscular Cam is anxiously waiting for his scene partner to arrive. His nerves are all over the place since he has no idea that ripped cutie Brysen will be joining him, but he’s being a real sport about the impending mystery. “I thought I might get lucky yesterday when I flew in, but I have no idea who he is,” says attractive Cam. “I’m bottoming today so I’m just going to go with the flow and have fun,” states Cam as he covers his eyes. Brysen walks out with his dick already stiff and teases Cam’s lips with it. “Are you happy it’s me?” asks Brysen, right after removing the blindfold. “Yeah! You’re adorable, and I’m excited. You’re even hotter in person,” replies Cam while holding onto Brysen’s thick cock. “Don’t worry, it’ll get even thicker once it’s inside your ass,” says Cam.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:36:12
File Size : 776Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e2e431c15397a/Brysen_&_Cam.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Chris - Bareback

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Big Dick,Black,Black Hair,Average Dick,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Facial,Nipple Play,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,Interracial,Doggystyle

About video: Even while pumping iron in the park, S3an C0dy favorite Brysen can't help flirting with the camera, winking as he pecks his impressive biceps. His seductive moves work on ebony cutie Chris, because after playfighting and playing with each other's packages, he's raring to go as soon as the athletic studs get some privacy. Chris gets down on his knees to suck Brysen's cock and then hops up to ride it before taking that big dick in doggystyle. Brysen fucks a massive load out of the lean bottom before putting him in piledriver, and even the naughty top can't believe how much Chris's ass can take! "I think he wants more of this. I thought I'd break that hole, but apparently it's a fucking unbreakable hole."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:32
File Size : 1390Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/59e49845145d8/Brysen_&_Chris_-_Bareback.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Ernie - Bareback

Genres: Tattoo,American,Brown Hair,Short,Big Dick,Black Hair,Average Dick,One-on-One,Sex,Cum On Ass,Kissing,Blowjob,Indoors,Outdoors,Anal,Doggystyle

About video: It's the perfect day at the beach for hotties Brysen and Ernie as they play hackysack, roughhouse and joke by the ocean, and, of course, caress each other's bodies in the shade. When they get back to the privacy of the S3an C0dy house, they start kissing passionately right away before stripping down. Ernie sucks Brysen's hard dick and Brysen spins the tan bottom around to tongue his hole and slide his cock inside. "I love watching it go in your fucking hole," Brysen growls as he sits back and enjoys the show as Ernie rides his dick till Brysen feeds him his cum!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:48
File Size : 904Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1c26700b160d9/Brysen_&_Ernie_-_Bareback.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Jace

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Blond Hair,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Nipple Play,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Twink,Bareback,Doggystyle

About video: Blue-eyed twink Jace is back to show us more of his fit, toned body, and he’s just as excited as his scene partner, muscular hottie Brysen. “I’m looking forward to it. I can’t wait to get his shirt off,” says Jace. “What do you like about this?” asks Brysen as he reveals his abs. “Oh I like it all! I love the tats, and a little more too,” replies Jace. “He’s hella nerdy, and I love that in a guy,” says Brysen. “I’m definitely looking forward to getting that in my mouth,” states Jace. “I’m excited to see how tight that hole is. An ass that perky? It’s definitely going to be a nice, tight squeeze,” says Brysen.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:16
File Size : 1069Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/49d4ed4013d07/Brysen_&_Jace.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Jackson

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,Brown Hair,Short,Cum On Ass,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Spanking,Bedroom,Outdoors,Ass Worship,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Fit Brysen and hunky Jackson are at the park trying to get in a quick workout, but Jackson can’t keep his hands off of Brysen’s beefy body. “He was trying to fuck me right there in the park!” Brysen brags, horny Jackson laughs and nods his head. Now the two are back at Brysen’s place. Sure, working out together is nice, but these two dark-haired studs are ready to have some real fun! “So, before you got out here,” tattooed Brysen asks, “did you ever watch any of my films?” Jackson pauses to think, “Ya, I did look you up - so I knew who I’d be filming with.” A wide grin breaks across Brysen’s face, “Oh ya, and were you excited?” Jackson lets out a charming laugh. “Oh, I was quite impressed!” Brysen’s smiles grows even wider, “and, did you prepare?” Jackson looks at Bryce, “listen, I tried, but there is really no preparing for this… you’re HUGE!”

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:21
File Size : 1131Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/18cb6063f8a8f/Brysen_&_Jackson.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Jayce

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,Brown Hair,Short,Cum On Ass,Handjob,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Gaping,Spanking,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Ass Worship,Bareback,First Time Bottom,69,Doggystyle

About video: Muscular hunk Jayce is thrilled and nervous for his first time bottoming with ripped stud Brysen. “I’m gonna bottom for the first time!” exclaims brown-haired Jayce. “This little guy is coming out to play,” says Brysen, as he excitedly pulls Jayce’s boxers down revealing his bare butt. He continues, “I’m quite excited to get this dick in there as well!” “It’s a big fucking dick man. Little nervous at first, but we’ll see how it goes. As a top, I told him I was open minded, and down to bottom, so I’m very excited,” says Jayce. “He’s little and petite so I can pick him up and throw him around a little bit,” says an eager Brysen. “It’s not my first time with something in the butt, but it’s definitely my first cock,” answers Jayce. “That’s quite the honor there! You hear that? You get to be the first,” says Brysen talking to his dick. “Yeah, it’s gonna be good,” adds Jayce.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:48
File Size : 745Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4a794c3c8bb80/Brysen_&_Jayce.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Kurt

Genres: 25-34,Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Blond Hair

About video: Brysen and Kurt enjoy a day in the sun at the beach, but what they’re really looking forward to is the bedroom. “We’re going to have a little fun,” says Brysen. Kurt is so turned on he’s at a loss for words. “Excited, definitely,” says Kurt before grabbin

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:00
File Size : 820Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e43187b2e3f25/Brysen_&_Kurt.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Brysen & Riley

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,One-on-One,Creampie,Cum On Ass,Facial,Nipple Play,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Face Fuck,Spanking,Living Room,Outdoors,Pool,Twink,Anal,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Sculpted Brysen and Riley get hot and heavy by the pool. “Damn look at that fucking body,” says Brysen as he spins Riley around to show him off. “There’s an even more amazing side to him too,” declares Brysen as he grabs Riley’s tight ass. Riley slips his hand over Brysen’s hard bulge as they get ready to take things to the next level in the pool. These hunks are about to have a lot of fun in the sun…

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:57
File Size : 913Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5c1533175437a/Brysen_&_Riley.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Chris & Kurt

Genres: American,Blond Hair,Short,Average Dick,Piercing,Muscular,Black,Black Hair,One-on-One,Cum On Ass,Facial,Nipple Play,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Gagging,Beach,Bedroom,Gym,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,Doggystyle,Flip Flop

About video: "This guy was very intimidating," says Chris about the toned, tall Kurt. "Long-legs, hairy body, a ton of my fetishes, big dick, nice pecs, great smile. Everything I'm looking for from a partner in crime." Kurt stares at Chris adoringly as the muscular, dark-haired cutie lists off Kurt's best attributes, before countering that Chris is "absolutely adorable. He's definitely really attractive, he's got really good abs" and earnestly adding, "he's really sweet, too, actually." The pair have clearly bonded over their day of working out and watching the surfers together, both of them smiling and eagerly feeling each other's bodies as they share a deep kiss.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:27
File Size : 687Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/91fbe88f320d7/Chris_&_Kurt.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Chris

Genres: Black,Solo,Masturbation,Bedroom,Living Room,Dildo,Sex Toys

About video: Chris is a 25-year old bisexual dancer who keeps his body toned performing at gay bars. "I can give you a lap dance, if you want," says the dark-haired cutie through a shy smile. He's been out since he was 22, which is around the first time he had sex with another man. "I don't have a lot of sex in my personal life, so this is a great opportunity for me." He's proudly versatile and believes in getting the best of both worlds, "I think I'm pretty good at giving blowjobs because I don't have a gag reflex." He loves edging, sometimes trying to put off cumming for as long as a week. "I like to see myself hard, and I like all the feelings that come along with it," says the slim, athletic performer, adding, "I like to watch large dicks going into petite asses."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:50
File Size : 737Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9e3768334c469/Chris.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Clyde & Ayden - Bareback

Genres: Tattoo,American,Brown Hair,Short,Average Dick,Black Hair,Big Dick,One-on-One,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Bedroom,Living Room,Anal,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Hiking through the woods, playing badminton in a meadow, and flexing their cut muscles, hotties Ayden and Clyde are feeling pretty frisky even before they get back to the S3an C0dy house where they can play to their hearts' content. "I'm excited. That ass!" says Clyde, but before he has a chance to get his hands on it, Ayden is sucking his cock. When Clyde can't wait any longer, he pounds that big dick into Ayden's tight hole, and the cutie's big booty brings out a load that impresses both of them! "You made me cum a lot, congratulations," laughs Clyde. "You're the Jackson Pollock of cum!" Ayden jokes.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:49
File Size : 907Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4a5b6b48e28c6/Clyde_&_Ayden_-_Bareback.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Clyde & Kurt

Genres: 25-34,American,Blond Hair,Short,Average Dick,18-24,Tattoo,Muscular,Brown Hair,One-on-One,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Bedroom,Gym,Living Room,Anal,Bareback,69,Doggystyle

About video: Clyde and Kurt get their sweat on in the gym, with Kurt spotting Clyde before getting his cock out for a blowjob. These two are soon 69ing on the bench before they jack off till they cum. That's not enough for bearded Kurt, who teases, "I want your fuckin' cock in my ass again." "Another round? I'm game," Clyde replies, taking his sexy crush back to the house where he can really pound Kurt's tight hole.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:12
File Size : 903Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c5c5a6833311f/Clyde_&_Kurt.mp4

Katrin1988

Forum Lord
Clyde & Lane

Genres: Tattoo,Muscular,Brown Hair,Short,Ass Licking,Blowjob,Bedroom,Living Room,Outdoors,Anal,Bareback,Doggystyle

About video: Muscular stud Clyde and athletic cutie Lane are cuddled up and cozy as they discuss what Clyde’s first time fucking on film might be like. “It’s a little nerve-wracking, you know? He’s hot, and it’s scary. I might cum like three seconds before!” says brown-haired Clyde. “Oh that’s not gonna happen! I’m not going to let that happen. My ass is real real tight, and you’re gonna figure that out real quick,” states tattooed Lane. He continues, “How big is the dick?” “Sizeable, and decent,” replies Clyde after some thought. “Well, that’s good, and all I need. I just need a decent size,” responds Lane. “So no small fries?” jokes Clyde. “I did a little research on you, and I like what I saw,” responds Lane. “Well, that makes two of us,” says Clyde coyly.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:34
File Size : 817Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b6437865bf9f7/Clyde_&_Lane.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!