• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young teen Girls Want Much Sex

WildHare87

Registered Member
Ready And Ripe

Ready And Ripe

Info:
Name: Ready And Ripe
Photos: 380
Resolution: 3840x2560
Format: JPG

Description: Rachael came from NYC to show off her sexy style and young, juicy ass. She was extremely kinky and horny, and TL was the perfect outlet for her to get her rocks off. We looked on as Rachael masturbated and spreads her pretty pink pussy lips and fingered her tiny tight twat. That got her super wet, and she craved a big cock to fill her fantasies. Chris was more than happy to give this Brooklyn beauty everything she wanted. Rahael took it all in and loved every second. She begged for Chris's cum on her face and greedily licked it off afterwards.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Brunette, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Bedroom, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Rachael Madori, Chris Strokes

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Ready And Ripe

WildHare87

Registered Member
Same Damn Time

Same Damn Time

Info:
Name: Same Damn Time
Photos: 530

Description: Lilli came back to the CumFiesta house. She had such a blast last time, she was here that she decided to bring her friend, Midwest. And why have one pussy when you can have two? Both these sweet, down-home girls might look innocent and sweet, but they know their way around a dick. One was nineteen and the other was twenty. They had perfect beautiful bodies and stunning pussies. Watch these two chicks, both with nice natural titties take dick and beg for cum.
Tags: FFM, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Masturbation, Blowjob, Blowjob - Double, Pussy Licking, Living Room, General, Straight, Trimmed Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)
Model(s): Lilli Dixon, Molly West, Seth Gamble

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Same Damn Time

WildHare87

Registered Member
Serve It Up

Serve It Up

Info:
Name: Serve It Up
Photos: 549
Resolution: 2568x3840

Description: Jmac picked the perfect bar for us to have a drink in. The barmaid, Jazmine, was wearing a sexy cut off white shirt with no bra and cut off tight jeans that accentuated her slim curvaceous hips. It took some time to break down her defenses but eventually the latin lingo prevailed. We persuaded her to take a break and go into the back room of the bar with us. Jmac took control of the situation and fucked her all over the managers desk.
Tags: One-on-One, Teen18+, Skinny, Brunette, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Jasmine Rios, JMac

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Serve It Up

WildHare87

Registered Member
Sexual Relations

Sexual Relations

Info:
Name: Sexual Relations
Photos: 500
Resolution: 2560x3840

Description: Mila Marx arrived at the fiesta ready for action after receiving the address and password from her cock hungry friend. She was greeted at the door and after showing her perky tits access was granted. Once inside, Mila got to fulfill all of her sexual fantasies. She was fucked by Jmac from various angles and positions before getting her pretty face glazed with jizz.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Brazilian, Chic, Masturbation, High Heels, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Ass Worship, General, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Mila Marx, JMac

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Sexual Relations

WildHare87

Registered Member
Sexy Spread

Sexy Spread

Info:
Name: Sexy Spread
Photos: 623

Description: I picked up my friends little sister from school the other as a favor. When I got her home she asked if I could help her real quick with some math homework. I told her it was ok as long as it was quick because I had to get back to work. When we were inside she said she could not find it. She tricked me to come inside because she wanted me all along. She came onto to me real quick and I was kind of stunned. She started rubbing my dick which got hard almost instantly, so it was difficult to say I did not want to stay. She told me her bother was not going to home anytime soon, and she was eighteen. I said fuck it and started feeling her tight body. Her pussy was so tight. I was probably the second person to fuck her. I wanted to cum so quickly. I fucked her til that pussy creamed all over my dick and then I hosed down her face with a huge load of cum.
Tags: One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Petite, Skinny, Caucasian, Brunette, Ass Licking, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Jesse Jordan, Carlos

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Sexy Spread

WildHare87

Registered Member
Sexy Zoey

Sexy Zoey

Info:
Name: Sexy Zoey
Photos: 23
Resolution: 3840x2870

Description: Unlike many of the girls that end up on GFRevenge, it doesn't take much convincing to get this dirty blonde babe to agree to get down in front of the camera. She starts off by giving our submitter a monster blowjob, but unlike most submissions we see on GFR, this guy actually bothers to return the favor! After that, he was ready to go to town and let's just say he took his time getting there. Our submitter mentioned that he's had a bunch of ex-girlfriends since this one and he always films himself having sex with his girlfriends sooner or later. We can only hope that this isn't the last time this week's amateur director seeks his revenge on a hot babe.
Tags: One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Skinny, Caucasian, Red Head, Straight, Bald Pussy, One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Skinny, Caucasian, Red Head, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Zoey Evers, Justin Smith, Zoey Evers, Justin Smith

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Sexy Zoey

WildHare87

Registered Member
Shower Robber

Shower Robber

Info:
Name: Shower Robber
Photos: 257

Description: The notorious Red Hood broke into another crib looking for diamond rings and things. He searched high and low, and in the kitchen, he found a valuable necklace. While looking for additional goods, he heard the muffled sound of people talking outside of the front door. The Red Hood made a dash towards the bedroom. He kept his cool while a couple entered the house. They had a mundane conversation in the living room and then the female said she was going to take a shower. Mr. Hood found the perfect place to hide and take a peek. He watched Kendall undress and shower. After a few minutes of beating his meat, he approached her for behind. Kendall was startled and turned on so she grabbed his dick and went to town. While The Red Hood was fucking her tight pussy, her boyfriend knocked on the door. Kendall created a diversion and Mr. Hood escaped unscathed.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Skinny, Masturbation, Feature, Blowjob, Shower, Amateur, cheating, General, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Kendall Woods, Tyler Steel

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Shower Robber

WildHare87

Registered Member
Slippery When Wet

Slippery When Wet

Info:
Name: Slippery When Wet
Photos: 298

Description: Megan Sage was reading a book while Avery Adair was sleeping. It was an erotic novel about curious girls. Avery felt that somebody was watching her and she stretched slowly while she was waking up. Yes of course she was curious, too. The girls started to
Tags: One-on-One, Booty Shorts, Teen18+, Woman (20-29), Tattoo, Black Hair, Blonde, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, General, Lesbian, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Megan Sage, Avery Adair

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Slippery When Wet

WildHare87

Registered Member
Sneak A Peak

Sneak A Peak

Info:
Name: Sneak A Peak
Photos: 629

Description: I go to this house to collect a debt of mine, only to find out that the guy does not live there. A hot young girl tries to find where her boyfriend is, but he is a scared little pussy. I was pretty pissed off at this point, so I got ready to leave when Melanie stopped me. She said the best way to hurt Johny is to fuck her. She looked so young. I had to ask how old she was. She was a hot to trot eighteen year old that needed a real man. She grabbed my bat and put in between hers legs. It was game on. I hit a home run with this tight package. She never had a real man with a big cock to fuck, so she did not care about her loser boyfriend anymore. I coated her face with my load and told her to give Johny a nice big kiss for me.
Tags: One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Skinny, Ass Licking, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Melanie Rios, Voodoo

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Sneak A Peak

WildHare87

Registered Member
Something Special

Something Special

Info:
Name: Something Special
Photos: 150

Description: This is probably the best video I can submit regarding my cheating ex-girlfriend. Funny enough this might be the defining moment when our relationship went south. But really, what the hell was she thinking buying that lingerie. That shit was hideous. So what if I was being brutally honest about the damn thing. I didn't like it. Anyways, you guys are more interested about what happened afterwards. After a while we got it on. We got freaky and fucked her good. That's what she likes anyway some good D. I don't need some lingerie to turn me on. I'm gonna get her naked anyway. All I want to do half the time is pound her sweet pussy and lick on some lovely nipples.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Skinny, Caucasian, Brunette, Reality, Blowjob, Bedroom, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Bella Skye, Bambino

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Something Special

WildHare87

Registered Member
Speech 101

Speech 101

Info:
Name: Speech 101
Photos: 250

Description: University student Kat is looking for a little help for her upcoming oral presentation. One quick call to the school helpline brings over the studious tutor Kyle from some quick help in expanding her thesis. Only one problem. Kat is allowed to choose any topic she wants - and she is choosing sex! What better way to prepare for an oral presentation than wrapping her mouth around a nice fat cock? And Kyle can't help but show her more positions she can cover in her presentation: Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy. The list goes on. Hopefully Kat will describe in detail to her class the way Kyle pounded into her tight teen pussy or the way her perky pierced tits bounced when she rode him. As long as she performs in the classroom as well as in the bedroom, believe me, she'll pass with flying colors!
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Spoon
Model(s): Kat Hunter, Kyle Mason

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Speech 101

WildHare87

Registered Member
Stay Tuned

Stay Tuned

Info:
Name: Stay Tuned
Photos: 369

Description: We get a Philly treat this week on Round and Brown with the delicious Ava Sanchez. She brought her big brown booty and beautiful brown eyes along with her plump tits and tantalizing pussy. It was a lot to take in, but we did our best, as Ava bounced and twerked that sexy ass of hers. Soon Mirko joined in and got a full plate of that round and brown goodness, as Ava sucked and fucked him into submission. Mirko kept up long enough to glaze her face and tits before Ava exhausted him out.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Black, Black Hair, High Heels, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Ass Worship, Straight, Trimmed Pussy
Model(s): Ava Sanchez, Mirko

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Stay Tuned

WildHare87

Registered Member
Such A Tease

Such A Tease

Info:
Name: Such A Tease
Photos: 315

Description: Taylor stopped by to try out a huge cock. She is an innocent, sweet looking blonde from Florida and, unknowingly, has an appetite for sex that you'd never guess. Her face is so sweet, angelic, bright eyes, shinny blonde locks, all covering the devilish, naughty, carnal desires that stir from her luscious, pink, perfect pussy. Watch Chris Stokes shove his huge dick into Taylor like it's nothing. She moans and withers around but loves every minute, every inch and every drop she gets from Chris.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Skinny, Blonde, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Kitchen, Living Room, General, Straight
Model(s): Taylor Whyte, Chris Strokes

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Such A Tease

WildHare87

Registered Member
Super Cali

Super Cali

Info:
Name: Super Cali
Photos: 224

Description: The track team had just finished their last track meet and they wanted to go out in style. They decided to get naked and go on the track one last time. They took off all their clothes, except their track shoes. They looked sexy as they ran out on the track one last time. They ran back to the car in sexy fashion. They went back to the apartment and Chad had the idea for the girls to get naked again. They all got topless and looked super sexy, but two of the girls decided they wanted to leave in a rush. The other two knew what time it was and they began kissing and eating each others pussies. They both sucked and fucked Chad. Chad glazed their faces with his man juice.
Tags: FFM, Booty Shorts, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Athletic, Skinny, Tall, Black Hair, Blonde, Brunette, Blowjob - Double, Car, Living Room, Outdoors, Amateur, Lesbian, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural), FFM, Booty Shorts, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Athletic, Skinny, Tall, Black Hair, Blonde, Brunette, Blowjob - Double, Car, Living Room, Outdoors, Amateur, Lesbian, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)
Model(s): Zoey Taylor, Abby North, Chad White, Zoey Taylor, Abby North, Chad White

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Super Cali

WildHare87

Registered Member
Sweet Liza

Sweet Liza

Info:
Name: Sweet Liza
Photos: 269

Description: Liza Rowe loved money and sex and in that order. For a number of us that is the giving order now matter what. They say time is money, but what they don't tell you is that it goes for sex as well. Sex and money were the main reasons she came to us. She want to jump start her career to get the best of both worlds. This eighteen year old had some ambitions and a little experience. She was ready to gain more of both as she took Peter's peter all the way to the back of her throat. Her perfect pussy definitely looked her age. She was glistening as she showed us how nice it was. Liza was wet and ready to take on the world.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Black, Masturbation, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Trimmed Pussy
Model(s): Liza Rowe, Peter Green

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Sweet Liza

WildHare87

Registered Member
Take It And Leave It

Take It And Leave It

Info:
Name: Take It And Leave It
Photos: 469
Resolution: 2160x3840

Description: It was just another day when Peter stepped out of the post office. He strolled past a redhead had the tiniest skirt on. It was so small it looked more like a scrunchy type belt. She was staring at a couple of guitar parts as Peter passed her. He spoke his two sense, and she responded with a little attitude. He stopped and apologized for his irrelevant comment. She was down on her luck and need a phone to find out where her ride was, so Peter felt he should help her out. After the quick call she found out her ride wasn't coming back, so Peter took the golden opportunity to offer her a ride. Once she was in the car Peter got a little more generous. He gave her 600 in cash. Her sexy blue eyes light up with excitement. She may have been real young, but she knew there was a catch. Peter told her he wanted to fuck her tight body. At first she wasn't having it, but the longer she held onto the wad of cash her mind started to connect with all the possibilities. She went for it, and they went to Peter's home, the hotel that is. Naomi's tiny skirt was a just as tiny as her frame. She had the perfect mouth full titties with tender pink nips. Her pussy was so tight Peter almost came way too early. Naomi was a sexy alternative girl living the lifestyle. She looked like a doll she was so cute when she had her mouth open and eyes closed waiting for Peters load.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Skinny, Caucasian, Red Head, Masturbation, Blowjob, Hotel Room, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Naomi Clark, Peter Green

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Take It And Leave It

WildHare87

Registered Member
Taste The Goodness

Taste The Goodness

Info:
Name: Taste The Goodness
Photos: 524
Resolution: 2160x3840

Description: So I swung by at the skate park to see if I could get some kick flips and grinding on. But of course, on this beautiful day, the park was closed. There was this one honey just hanging out by herself so I went up to her and asked her if she worked there. But no, she was hoping to see some jet skiing and THAT was closed too. This petite asian teen was damn fine. Seeing as we both had nothing to really do I ended up offering some cash to hang out. After some convincing, she took the bait and we headed somewhere more private. Even though she was shy, this girl knew what was up and had a smooth, tight young body. Her little perky tits were delicious her ass was banging. The girl turned out to be a freak and she knew how to suck a mean dick. Zenya was one of the sexiest little freaks Ive come across.
Tags: One-on-One, Facial, Teen18+, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Brunette, Outdoors, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Zenya Lai, Josh

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Taste The Goodness

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Cock Sucker

The Cock Sucker

Info:
Name: The Cock Sucker
Photos: 587
Resolution: 2158x3840

Description: I was sitting at the park when this cutie, Victoria Ryan, came up to me with a clipboard in hand. She told me she was collecting donations for the local animal shelter. I told her I wold give her a big donation if she was willing to make a special deal with me. After some negotiations, she agreed to come hang out with me. Once we got inside my car, I offered her some more money and soon after, she was sucking and fucking my cock in the back seat. I pounded her pussy and gave her my donation in her mouth. She swallowed it all down.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Swallow, Teen18+, Piercing, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Blowjob, Car, General, Straight, Bald Pussy
Model(s): Victoria Ryan, Tyler Steel

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Cock Sucker

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Snatch Gang

The Snatch Gang

Info:
Name: The Snatch Gang
Photos: 300

Description: Gabriella, Anikka, Mia and Dani had started the 4th of July partying a couple days early. But we were really glad they did! As they were poolside, they made waves with their big delicious booties. The girls weren't even in the water when the waves started rocking. The super-soakers came out and cooled off theses hot ass girls, as they shook those awesome booties all around. But things just heated up quickly again. The ladies moved over into the shade, so they wouldn't over heat as they got a little more freakier. Gabriella was soaked, so they took off her bikini. They wanted to make sure she didn't get too cold and, moreover, wanted to eat her pussy. These three vixens made some fireworks of their own as they buried each others faces between their legs. One by one they exploded with pleasure.
Tags: FFM, Big Ass, Teen18+, Piercing, Latina, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Ass Worship, General, Lesbian, Bald Pussy, Independence Day
Model(s): Anikka Albrite, Mia Malkova, Gabriella Ford

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Snatch Gang

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tight And Wet

Tight And Wet

Info:
Name: Tight And Wet
Photos: 501

Description: Shae and her big naturals came in to own to throw it down on some huge cock. She told us when she had big dicks on her mind and her panties got wet. Although they weren't on very long. Shae got half-naked, dropped on all fours and started rubbing her pussy. She was more than excited. Chris moved in and gave her sweet titties some loving. He got her hot and made sure she was soaked between her legs. Shae took off his pants, and her jaw dropped with amazement. She was in cock heaven. It didn't really fit in her mouth, but Chris made it fit her moist pussy. He pounded her deep inside and made her tits bounce oh so nicely. Shae loved his cock stroking her hard, but it could only go on for so long. Chris blasted a load and made a mess all over her pussy.
Tags: One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Teen18+, Petite, Brunette, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural), One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Teen18+, Petite, Brunette, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)
Model(s): Shae Summers, Chris Strokes, Shae Summers, Chris Strokes

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tight And Wet

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!