• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young hot and beautiful teens

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Baddie In Braces

Baddie In Braces

She's back for more dirty antics! Anastasia should be studying, but how is she supposed to do that with a wet, horny pussy? "It's so hard to focus when your panties are soaked. That's why I have to study extra hard. I'm always distracted by my horny pussy in class! All I can think about is cumming on a hard cock." Speaking of cumming on a hard cock... Anastasia did that in our studio. But this time around, it wasn't just her pussy cumming. "I got fucked in the ass! It was so exciting. That guy was freakin' hung! I feel like I levelled up my sex skills after taking that huge dick in my ass." Be sure to check out that scene by going to her model profile! Are you popular with the boys in school? "You could say that. I probably spend just as much time under the bleachers making out as I do in class. I never have any trouble finding a date, and a lot of other girls hate me for that. What can I say? I love to flirt...and I love to fuck. The girls don't need to be jealous though. I love pussy and I'll fuck them too. One-on-one or in a three-way."

Photos:3000x2002
Number pics: 100
Type: JPG
File size: 129 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, School Girl, Solo, Teen
Actors: Anastasia Knight

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/100983c9a41b8

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Flirty & Dirty

Flirty & Dirty

You look like a flirt, Mandy. Are you one? "Yes. I love to flirt. I mean, who doesn't? Sometimes I think flirting is even better than sex. Sometimes. There were times I was pleasantly surprised by a guy who really knew what he was doing in bed. But you have to aim for older guys for that, I think. You need someone with experience if you want them to rock your world. Guys my age are fun to flirt with, but the sex is just hit it and quit it." What was the best sex you've had recently? Was it with an older guy? "The guy was a little older. In his mid-thirties. We'd gone on a road trip and we were staying at his friend's house. I felt weird having sex on the couch because his friend might hear us or walk in on us, so we went for a walk to see if we could find a good spot. We ended up fucking in this gazebo next to a playground. The only reason we were able to get away with it was 'cause it was late." Were you totally naked inside the gazebo? "Eventually the both of us took off our pants 'cause they were getting in the way too much. Then he bent me over the picnic table in there and fucked me doggie-style. That was the most public place I've ever had sex."

Photos:1200x797
Number pics: 40
File size: 8 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Mandy Sky

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/71015071d9096

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Yummy Bits

Yummy Bits

Elsa, do you have sensitive nipples? "They're a little sensitive but not too much. They get hard really easy. I like to have them licked, sucked and gently nibbled on. A little pinching or tugging is fun too, but nothing harder than that. When I'm cumming I like to pinch nipples. It gives me an extra little shock." Is your pussy always so smooth and hairless? "Pretty much. I stay on top of my grooming, which is mostly waxing and sometimes shaving. I feel the most confident when I'm totally smooth down there. Not that there's anything wrong with pubes, but for me I like to be totally bald. Some people talk shit about girls who remove all their pubes, saying it looks weird or whatever. But these are obviously people who have never eaten a freshly waxed or shaved pussy that is soft as silk. You can really get your face in there without getting tickled or poked by bushy pubes. It's really nice." Have you ever let your bush grow out all the way? "Before I started shaving and waxing I had a big bush. But when I knew I was going to hook up with a guy for the first time I rushed to get everything waxed off. It hurt, but it was so worth it once he was eating me out. He really seemed to like the wax job 'cause he couldn't peel his lips off my lips!"

File size: 36 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Elsa Jean

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f3d8a045ffe74

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen Spring 2001

18eighteen Spring 2001

Ideal sex for me would be with a guy who considers it the perfect ending to an evening; not just a great night by itself. So take me out to a romantic restaurant and buy me red roses...

Photos:1200x809
Number pics: 99
File size: 30 Mb
Actors: Jenny

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/43dab47188b1c

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bike Babe

Bike Babe

Heather likes to ride her bicycle. It's a great form of exercise and an environmentally friendly means of transportation. But Heather's bike is also good for something else. "If I sit a certain way and pedal at the right pace, I can actually cum while I'm riding my bike." Please explain, Heather. "I figured it out by chance. One day I was just riding my bike, and I noticed that whatever I was doing felt good. Really good. The next thing I knew I was cumming, and I almost crashed into a tree cause I started quivering! Once I got a grip of myself I noticed that the seat was all wet from my juices. It works best when I have less clothing on, so a lot of the time I'll go riding in a skirt with no undies. It feels good to have the air blowing on my pussy while the bike seat rubs up against my clit. I've also flashed a neighbor or two. They did a double take because they couldn't believe what they saw. I have so much fun on my bike." Other neighbors have noticed, too. Specifically, the boys. Of course, they'd notice Heather whether she was on a bike or not, but it's her erotic pedaling that makes their pants tent. "I guess if you really pay attention you can tell that I'm getting off while I'm riding my bike. And well, to be honest I might put on a bit of a show for the younger guys in the neighborhood. If they're out working on their cars or playing basketball, I might get a bit more into it. I'll kind of rub my ass and pussy around on the seat like I'm humping it. And it feels good so I'm sure that shows on my face. I might even moan a little bit. But it's the eye contact that gets them. I like to look them right in the eye as I cum." Do you like to get off any other way besides on your bicycle? "Oh, of course! I would die if I couldn't get any dick. When it comes to masturbating, what I do on the bike is what gets me off the best. Better than fingering myself or using a toy. But when it comes down to it, I'd much rather ride a cock than a bike. This probably won't surprise you, but I like being on top. That's what makes me cum best from sex. I guess I was meant to ride!"

Number pics: 46
File size: 40 Mb
Actors: Heather Starlet

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d9844affe56e2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Sabina's a brat

Sabina's a brat

"You know what my rule is? Girls cum first! Yep, if any guy wants to get with me, he has to give me an orgasm before he even takes his dick out. And sometimes, after I cum, I won't do anything else with him! Who cares? There are plenty of guys out there who will make me cum!"

Photos:1200x783
Number pics: 80
File size: 21 Mb
Actors: Sabina

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0d33908221cc0

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen June 2004

18eighteen June 2004

What's wrong with taking a shortcut? "Cause then I wouldn't be able to do the things I do when I'm taking the long way! Things like pulling up my top and pulling down my jeans. Oh, yeah, and taking off my panties, too, and playing with my cunny. You might think this sounds kinda strange, but doing stuff like this outside is real exciting to me. I think that's probably 'cause I like pretending what it would be like if I knew someone was watching me and, even better, if someone actually caught me and then wanted to mess around with me right here in the woods!" And, so far, no one has watched you doing all of this in public? "Well, no one has actually come up to me yet. But a few weeks ago, I did notice this older couple watching me! They looked like they were maybe as old as my grandparents, and I guess they must have just been taking a walk or something. But they sure did stop walking when they saw me, and they must have liked what they saw 'cause they didn't start walking again till I made myself cum and started putting my clothes back on. I think about that now every time I play with my cunny!" Have you told any of your friends that you're doing this? "Just my best friend Sabrina, and she thinks I'm crazy! When I told her what I was doing, she was, like, 'Now I know why you never wanna walk home with me from school!' And then she started in on me about how I'm gonna get in trouble. But I don't care 'cause it's so much fun!"

Photos:1200x783
Number pics: 46
File size: 16 Mb
Tags: Latina, Redhead, Solo, Teen
Actors: Paula

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/1d5517067c762

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Babyface Holiday Special 2000

Babyface Holiday Special 2000

I had a real bad date a few nights ago. I met this guy who early in the night showed no interest on me so I started hitting on the waiter where we were having dinner. I told my date to go to hell and when the waiter came off his shift we had plenty of sex behind the restaurant. A bad date that turned out a good one.

Photos:1200x777
Number pics: 79
File size: 30 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lena

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5e57c34b5158a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen January 2004

18eighteen January 2004

So, what's a "big girl date?" "That's when I go out with a guy who's older than me, and he picks me up in a cool-looking, expensive car, takes me to a real nice restaurant to eat and then we go to his apartment or condo or whatever and, well, you know, we make out. So far, I've only gone out with a couple of boys my age and they're, like, so immature it's sickening! This one guy Ryan, who's in my class, was the worst. He doesn't even have his own car yet so he had to borrow his older brother's, which is a real hunk of junk. Then, after he picked me up at my house, he didn't even ask me what I wanted to do and we ended up going to this house party that one of his loser friends was having that really sucked. I mean, it was just a bunch of kids sitting around and drinking cheap beer and watching, like, Beavis and Butthead reruns on TV. I couldn't wait to get out of there and for him to drive me home!"

Photos:768x505
Number pics: 50
File size: 4 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Teen
Actors: Carla

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f34d30662c3dd

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Wet Workout

Wet Workout

"I had every intention of going to the gym, but the weather ruined my plans! It was pouring rain. But outside wasn't the only place it was wet. It was pretty moist between my legs, too. I figured if I couldn't workout my body, at least I could workout my pussy. I got it warmed up by stroking my slit, and then I got my reps in: countless finger thrusts into my tight, little hole. I worked my way up to a juicy cum. Instead of post-workout endorphins, I got post-orgasm endorphins. Even better!"

Number pics: 81
File size: 113 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen, Workout
Actors: Remi Jones

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/21ba3c130d13c

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Dirty Dolly

Dirty Dolly

Ella's body is very explorable. What a playground of white, creamy flesh this Brit beauty has! Her pale breasts are soft while her pink nipples are almost always hard--a most arousing juxtaposition. And we can't miss that ass. Her boyshort panties ride up into her crack, perfectly framing the roundness of her milky cheeks. "I have curves, but guys like that about me. They like to grab and squeeze all my juicy bits, and I like it, too. I'm not obsessed with being super skinny like a lot of other girls my age. I think I'm sexy, and I'm totally comfortable being naked in front of a guy." Do you like to be manhandled a bit in the sack, or do you prefer gentle? "A bit of both. I think most girls like a man who will be aggressive and show them just how much he wants them. And sometimes that means they just rip our clothes off and take us. That's hot. I also like it when a guy I'm into grabs my ass and is forward with public displays of affection. Spanking, being tossed around in bed and rough sex are fun too. But I also like it when a guy fucks me gently, or takes the time to give me an erotic massage. When a guy is slow and passionate and takes his time to turn me on it makes me so, so wet. I like a little bit of everything depending on the kind of mood I'm in." How often do you masturbate? "I go through phases. I masturbate multiple times a day when I first start sleeping with someone and am super aroused all the time. I don't masturbate as much when I'm in a relationship, but will do it like a fiend if I haven't had sex in a while."

Photos:3000x1987
File size: 40 Mb
Tags: Redhead, Solo, Teen
Actors: Ella Hughes

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4039bec4716fe

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Car Wash Cunny

Car Wash Cunny

Marley makes the most money washing cars out of all the girls in her sorority. "My sorority does different things to raise money for charities and special events that we want to participate in, and sometimes we'll do a car wash. I know it seems silly, but a ton of guys show up to the car wash! It's one of our best fundraisers, and the gals and I have a little too much fun doing it." You dress like a slut during the car wash, don't you? "Duh! We all do! How do you think we make so much money? And I mean, it's a car wash. You've gotta be in a bathing suit. Personally I think I pull in the most guys because I'm the most out-going, and well, I guess I'm kinda cute, too. I know how to ham it up for the guys. I stick my ass out while I'm scrubbing the car. I'll wear a white t-shirt with no bra underneath, and cover it with suds. A lot of the time I'll see the guys trying to hide their hard-ons. It just makes me feel good to know they're getting their money's worth." Have you ever fucked a guy at the car wash? "Yeah, once. This really cute, young guy drove up, and we ended up banging in his back seat. After I waxed his car he waxed this ass! The girls all teased me, calling me a slut after that. I loved it!"

Photos:3000x2000
Number pics: 41
File size: 43 Mb
Tags: Bikini, Brunette, Car, Solo, Teen
Actors: Marley Matthews

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/13dc764990150

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Young Girl, Mature Meat

Young Girl, Mature Meat

"I just love older men. Seriously-they shouldn't be left alone with me, because when they are...well, just look at what I did to this guy. He's my dad's business associate and he came over to talk boring business stuff with my dad. But luckily for me, dad wasn't home! I couldn't keep my hands off this guy. And when I saw his big 40-year-old cock, I almost fainted because of how delicious it looked. He even picked me up so I could suck it upside down while he licked my pussy! Older guys really know how to show you a good time."

Number pics: 70
File size: 23 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Ally Ann

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f45e0b3b261cf

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Teen Amateurs

Teen Amateurs

"Somehow I always seem to be getting in trouble! Actually, my friends call me Naughty Nautica 'cause my parents are always grounding me or my teachers are always yelling at me for the bad things that I do. I don't really care though 'cause I'm having fun doing what I wanna do. A lot of the trouble I get into is because I like messing around with guys that I shouldn't be messing around with, like, way older guys in their 20s and 30s. And one time I was even dating a guy who was married, but I didn't know it then. Older guys are way cooler than boys my own age!"

Photos:1200x788
Number pics: 54
File size: 14 Mb
Actors: Nautica

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/125a91ed11f2d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18 Eighteen Sp #44

18 Eighteen Sp #44

I liked Claire-Marie, and when she offered to show me how great girl-girl sex is I didn't think twice.Cheryl: redhead, 5'2', 112 pounds. She was a quick learner. Every touch or lick I gave her I got back.Claire Marie: blonde, 5'1', 107 pounds.

Photos:1200x782
Number pics: 60
File size: 16 Mb
Tags: Redhead, Teen
Actors: Cheryl

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f66ebcb6632fa

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Primo Pussy

Primo Pussy

Has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely fanny? "I've been told that it's pretty and tastes like honey. And my girlfriend always tells me that I have a cute butthole right before she dives in to lick it. She says that my pussy and butthole are the best she's ever tasted." Do you like going down on her? "I love it. I think I would rather go down on her than have her go down on me just because her pussy is so nice and delicious. And I love the way it smells, like butterscotch. I could eat it all day. And I love the way she moans and purrs when I make her cum." Do you two ever use toys? "Yeah. We'll use dildos and strap-ons. I love it when she puts the strap-on on and fucks me from behind and pulls my hair a little bit."

File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Katalina Marie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8862f1398f041

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cunny Curtains

Cunny Curtains

Welcome, Morgan. Aren't you just the perfect little Christmas gift? "Thank you! I'm actually giving myself as a Christmas gift to my boyfriend in a way. I'm going to swallow his load. I never do that, but I want to show him that he's special to me. And I think I'm gonna let him do me in the butt, too! He really wants to try it, and I'm curious." Are you nervous about getting it in the butt? "Not really. I read on the Internet that it feels really good as long as you're relaxed and that you can have really good orgasms from it. And I'm all about really good orgasms" How come you never swallow a guy's cum? "You have to be special for that. So when I do it for my boyfriend, I'm gonna stick out my tongue and show him the cum all over it. Then I'm gonna swallow!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 41
File size: 10 Mb
Actors: Morgan Brooke

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5bf76a2dd2d85

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Skinny Teen Loves Fat Cocks

Skinny Teen Loves Fat Cocks

Sydney looks like she weighs 90 lbs soaking wet, but that doesn't mean she can't swallow a huge cock! This skinny girl has a big appetite for sex. But as much as she loves to give head, Sydney's pussy craves cock even more than her mouth. In these photos we see her juicy twat lips wrapped around a big pole as she gets filled up to the brim. You have to wonder, how does all that cock fit inside such a petite girl? Sometimes these things aren't meant to be explained, just enjoyed!

Number pics: 48
File size: 26 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Sydney Cross

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7fd6e893720c8

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen September 2002

18eighteen September 2002

"I sucked off the older guy who took these pictures of me! I asked him if he wanted it, and I still can't believe that I did it! I mean, the words just came out of my mouth and, right away, he unzipped his pants and his big thing popped out and I started suckin'."

Photos:1200x786
Number pics: 70
File size: 19 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actors: Kacey

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0408c7e79551a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Blonde Ambition

Blonde Ambition

"I dyed my hair 'cause blondes have more fun!" Tessa is already tan, busty, slim and cute. All she needed was blonde hair to become a total bombshell. Now that she's sporting platinum locks, she's not just having more fun; Tessa's getting way more cum, too. "I guess gentlemen do prefer blondes! I always got attention from guys even when I was a brunette, but now it's like I have to fight guys off with a stick!" She'll admit she likes the attention. "People say it like it's a bad thing. I mean, who doesn't like attention? If a bunch of girls were going crazy over a guy's cock, he'd love it! Anyway, the attention makes me horny so I don't think guys should stop giving it to me. Before I dyed my hair I was a prude. But then when I became blonde so many guys started asking me out that I decided to give them a chance. That led to me having sex, and now I always want it." She went blonder and got bolder. "I was way more shy before. Now I don't wait for the guy to make a move. I go right for his cock." It's amazing what a bottle of peroxide can do. "I feel so hot and horny now. It's like I've had a sexual awakening! I love to fuck, and when I do I don't hold back. I moan and bite and tell the guy exactly how to fuck my pussy. Going blonde was a great idea!"

Number pics: 56
File size: 22 Mb
Tags: Solo, Teen
Actors: Tessa Taylor

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/1349298dcfcbe

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!