• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Sweater Fetish Interactive JOI

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2013-02-22 - Sweater Fetish Interactive JOI
Format: mp4
Size: 617.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:06, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

This is a custom vid for a guy who likes sweaters, a lot. I don't say his name so anyone can enjoy this. It's a DOUBLE (2 part) Jerk Off Instruction with interactive tasks. Cum Eating Instruction is also a part of it.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: masturbation games, sweater fetish, cum eating instruction, joi, cbt.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Just a Pup To Me

Just a Pup To Me

General:
Name: MT_MT - 2013-02-24 - Just a Pup To Me
Size: 136.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:43, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Just a Pup To Me

I keep this slave like a pet...caged up, bound, humiliated. He can only communicate with me in sounds not words. He must act in every way like my pup...because he's not even a man to me. Objectification & humiliation to the extreme. I bring him out of his cage to get me warmed up for my date. Degrading him makes my pussy so wet. I make him lick me through the latex of my pants. I can feel his hot mouth so close, desperate for a taste, but denied. I make him lick my breasts & nipples...when I've had my fun with him & he's also aroused but frustrated I put him back in his cage while I go out to make love to a real man...

Category: PUPPY PLAY
Keywords: humiliation, rubber fetish, bondage, cuckolding, latex.

Download:

Mia Malee Loves Submissive Men HD

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2011-06-09 - Mia Malee Loves Submissive Men HD
Format: wmv
Size: 160.03 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:24, 2153 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Mia Malee never disappoints. She is wearing her black boots and her short black dress as she sits like a queen in the chair. Her dominant side is showing as she commands her sub to kneel down in front of her. First as her footrest, then she teases him with her boots as he receives some ballbusting as a reward. Mia is definitely at home with men under her feet! (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , BALL ABUSE , CFNM , CBT , ASIAN
Keywords: mia malee , suburban sensations , balls , kicking , brunette , domination , boots , heels , hard kicking , extreme , hd

Download:

Danyel's First Ballbusting Clip HD

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2011-06-17 - Danyel's First Ballbusting Clip HD
Size: 85.31 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:35, 2153 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:

We do not always show a model's first attempt at ballbusting. This truly is Danyel's first clip. Normally a first clip is too hard to edit and are mostly instructional. This one was not much different, but it seems like Danyel really enjoys shooting with her costar. So we are giving you this basically unedited with some interesting dialog and coaching included. Interesting if you are want a behind the scenes look at filming a first clip with a new model. She does seem to have an affinity toward kneeing and by the end she is kneeing quite hard. (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , AMATEUR , EBONY , BALL ABUSE , JEANS FETISH
Keywords: danyel , suburban sensations , balls , kicking , kneeing , ebony , ripped jeans , first time , first clip , hd

Download:

Danyel Says Seeing Will Cost You HD

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2011-06-19 - Danyel Says Seeing Will Cost You HD
Size: 139.04 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:00, 2153 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:

We could tell that Danyel was really getting into her new role as a ballbuster. We devised this great clip to get both her and her partner nude. Her reward for getting him naked is direct access to her target or targets and his motivation is the rumor that she has nice perky natural breasts. Both are excited about it and the ballbusting and dialog are excellent in this clip. The more skin that is showing, the harder Danyel is busting and by the time she sees bare balls, she is kicking hard enough to hear her bare foot kicks echo throughout the room. (HD QUALITY 1280x720)

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , NUDITY/NAKED , JEANS FETISH , BAREFOOT , EBONY
Keywords: danyel , suburban sensations , balls , groin , kneeing , hard kicking , ripped jeans , feet , ball busting , victory pose , hd

Download:

Carmen Cruz Busts Some Balls

General:
Name: VAR_CARMEN CRUZ - Carmen Cruz Busts Some Balls
Size: 282.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 5080 Kbps, 1080x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 217 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

This little runt has never been kicked before.... hmmmm perfect. Lets see how much of my pain he can take... I'm trying to kick this mothefuckers balls right off of him. Hes not small down there so im sure he can take some pain... He gets so hard even when i kick him..... you can even see the precum through his shorts..... fucking pathetic. someone help this little guy, before i hurt him..

Category: KICKING
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, EBONY BALLBUSTING, BALL FETISH, EBONY, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: findom, carmen cruz.

Download:

Crystal's Fast Footjob with Some Balls Pressure

General:
Name: VAR_COCKTRAMPLECITY.COM - Crystal's Fast Footjob with Some Balls Pressure
Size: 145.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:26, 8251 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 112 Kbps, 32 Khz

Description:

Crystal has size 8 highly arched sexy feet and smooth long toes. She applies some pressure her slave's balls and gives a nice footjob and lets him explode under her feet. This perfect footjob clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 for high quality and running time is 02:26 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Keywords: footjob, footjobs.

Download:

Last edited:
Half Cock Trample Half Footjob by Crystal

General:
Name: VAR_COCKTRAMPLECITY.COM - Half Cock Trample Half Footjob by Crystal
Size: 510.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:30, 8259 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 112 Kbps, 32 Khz

Description:

Crystal has 8 size sexy high arches and pink polished sexy and long toes. She makes her slave suffer under her sexy feet and also makes him enjoy with some foot rub and footjob. She tramples his genitals under her powerful feet. She lets him explode at the end of the clip. This great barefoot cock and balls trample and footjob clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 for high quality and running time is 08:30 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: trample, cock trample, balls trample, footjob, cbt trample, cbt.

Download:

Last edited:
Noe - Human Chair foot worship (Orange Shorts)

General:
Name: BP2 - Noe - Human Chair foot worship (Orange Shorts)
Size: 65.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

720 HD: Noe has her slave wrapped around her finger. She is so small yet has complete control over her much bigger male. Noe loves having her feet worshipped and loves having complete control over this pathetic male. She sits on him and uses him like a piece of furniture. She makes him hold her drink for her while she rubs her feet over his tongue and face. Foot fetish fans will love this clip. It is in this clip she decides to lock up the slave in a chastity tube and ball shocker. The male pleads with his owner but Noe is a complete sadist. She only cares about herself and how it will help her get more stuff from him. A very sensual foot worship video. Noe looks amazing as she uses her feet to subdue and control the male under her. (8:14 long)

Clip contains: Sneaker Worship, cleaning bottoms of sneakers with tongue, human furniture, foot worship, bitchy mean waitress, small girl dominating big guy.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Noe - Orange Shorts Smother 2

General:
Name: BP2 - Noe - Orange Shorts Smother 2 (720 HD)
Size: 193.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:11, 4045 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

720 HD: Goddess Noe looks amazing in her H00ters uniform. She sits full weight and smothers the slave under her gorgeous body. The slave really struggles for air and Noe being the sadist she is, loves it. She sits full weight and plops down hard on the slaves face. She straddles the slaves face and sits full weight. She loves to look in the eyes of her slave as she deprives it of air. She then sits full weight reverse split style. Noe's full weight is right on the slaves face and nose! At the end she spits in his mouth just for the fun of it. Clip contains preview videos of other Brat Princess smother videos. (6:11 long)

Clip contains: Hooters, face sitting, smother, splits, previews of other Brat Princess clips.

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

Noe - Sensually Smothers Slave with Ass

General:
Name: BP2 - Noe - Sensually Smothers Slave with Ass (720 HD)
Size: 459 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:57, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

720 HD: Also Available on Membership Site!! Noe very sensually sits on her slaves face. She grinds her hips and gently bounces. She gets so excited knowing that he cannot breathe. He is just for her pleasure. Noe lifts her feet and puts all her weight onto the slaves face. She decides to let it breathe a little so that it can stay alive enough for her use. She leans forward to examine its chastity. Noe loves that she controls every inch of the slave, especially his inch of manhood. She plans items she wants to purchase with his credit card as he is smothered in her ass. She sits full weight with her legs extended. Then, shifts to play with its chastity. Its so funny that his slave doesnt have a real penis. Thats why its always locked up in a pink chastity. Noe alternates sensually winding her hips on the slaves face with hard bouncing. She rests with her full weight on the slave again, legs extended. No mercy. (9:57 long)

Clip contains: Noe, Female Domination, Facesitting, Ass Grinding, Ass Smother, Ass Bouncing

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: noe

Download:

Severe Riding Mistress 1 - 04 - Bijou Steal

Severe Riding Mistress 1 - 04 - Bijou Steal

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2008-11-26 - Severe Riding Mistress 1 - 04 - Bijou Steal - rw-severe-riding-mistress-p04
Size: 75.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:11, 2399 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Severe Riding Mistress 1 - 04

This video opens with Ms. Bijou sitting on the horse's back and kicking him over and over while frcng him to remain still. The pain and suffering is brootle. Ms. Bijou is truly enjoying Herself at Her horse slave's suffering. She then commands him to rise and into two legged position and we see She has put nipple clamp reins on him.

She pulls hard on the reins while kicking him hard in the groin with the spurs. The pony continually buckles in agony but Ms. Bijou simply pulls hard on the nipple reins to make him stand for more kicking. Very harsh and sadistic. She loves to hurt him.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS, PONYPLAY, ROLE PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: bijou, steal, horse slavery, saddles, equestrian.

Download:

Small Cock embarrassment - Mistress T. Olivia

Small Cock embarrassment - Mistress T. Olivia

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2008-11-29 - Small Cock embarrassment - Mistress T. Olivia - di-smallcock-humiliation
Size: 40.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:10, 1689 Kbps, 960x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Small Cock embarrassment

Nobody can humiliate a small penis male like Mistress T. Together with Mistress Olivia and one of Her big cocked male lovers, She takes you on a journey of extreme embarrassment.

She even compares your penis to a small pickle, and tossing it in Her mouth says that this is what She will do to your small cock, eat it up, but not before comparing it with Her big cocked lover. Small penis embarrassment, at it's finest!

Mistress:
Olivia, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: ANAL, LICKING, SMOTHER, DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: facesitting, ass, worship, anal, licking, face, sitting, smothering, smother, analingus, anallingus, butt, female, domination, fart.

Download:

Eat That Ass Boys Part 2 - Riley, Roxy

Eat That Ass Boys Part 2 - Riley, Roxy

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2008-12-01 - Eat That Ass Boys Part 2 - Riley, Roxy - lma-eat-that-ass-boys-p02-f
Size: 120.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:45, 2797 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Eat That Ass Boys Part 2

The Mistresses are ass-crushing their slaves very heavily. Mistress Roxy announces a little secret. She is having her period. She orders her slave to pull her tampon out with his teeth and then she orders it into his mouth and makes him swallow it. ""Does it taste good?"" asks Mistress Riley. They laugh at his degradation. Then while Roxy goes to put in another tampon, Mistress Riley continues to face-crush her slave while doing hand-over-mouth with Roxy's slave.

When Roxy returns, she mounts her slave's face again and the fantastic ass-crushing and ass worship continues. Mistress Riley gets so turned on, she really starts bouncing, grinding and pulverizing her slave's face. It's the hottest ass grinding we've seen and it continues for a long time with Roxy urging her on. This is really great and heavy facesitting action with fantastic ass worship Mistress Riley's big, sexy butt is amazing to watch when she shakes it all over the slave's face.

Mistress:
Riley, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: humiliation, toilet, toilet slave, pee, piss, golden, period play, doggie, roxy, riley, pov, point-of-view, tampon, urine, toilet throne.

Download:

Venus Smoking Burn - Venus Divine / A Branded Human Ashtray

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-06-02 - Venus Smoking Burn - Venus Divine - s711venuskyliesmokingburn
Size: 676.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Goddess Venus Divine has her human ashtray on his knees where he belongs. As she smokes her cigarettes blowing smoke in her pathetic slaves face, Goddess Venus ashes in his mouth and makes him swallow. When Goddess ask her slave What is his soul purpose in life he answers wrong which is a big mistake. Goddess Venus then begins to burn her initials into his chest with her cigarette as he moans and cries in pain. Burn after burn you begin to see the letter V on this worthless human ashtrays chest. After Goddess Venus is done branding her slave she puts her cigarette out on his tongue and makes him dispose of her cigarette by swallowing the whole thing causing him to gag and adding to Goddess Venuss amusement.

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY , BDSM , FEMDOM , FEMALE SUPREMACY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: venus divine

Download:

Last edited:
Hope Harper & Marsha May Ass Worship - Hope Harper, Marsha May / Wo...

Hope Harper & Marsha May Ass Worship - Hope Harper, Marsha May / Worship Our Ass Now Slave

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-06-03 - Hope Harper & Marsha May Ass Worship - Hope Harper, Marsha May - s7131-2hopemarshamayassworshipbratty
Size: 720.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Hope Harper & Marsha May Ass Worship - Hope Harper, Marsha May / Worship Our Ass Now Slave

Goddess Marsha May and Goddess Hope Harper are waiting in Tobys garage as he is taking out the trash. When he arrives back he is shocked to see Hope and Marsha in his garage and starts to panic telling them they have to leave before his parents get home. Goddess Hope stands up and slaps this pathetic bitch in the face and begins to tell him every boy in the neighborhood will be their slave. Forcing their new slave to the floor they tease him with their tight pussies. Then after making their slave sniff their pussies, Goddess Hope and Marsha instruct their slave to begin licking and worshiping their asses where all slaves begin. Goddess Marsha and Hope smother their slaves face with their asses and making him lick in and out of their ass holes. Once they have had enough of this worthless slave they ask if he wants to fuck, but he has no idea what is in stored for him and his man pussie.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FEMDOM , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: marsha may , hope harper , big tits , porn star

Download:

Last edited:
Dava Foxx & Kate Caning - Dava Foxx, Kate England / Bratty Doms Can...

Dava Foxx & Kate Caning - Dava Foxx, Kate England / Bratty Doms Cane and Torment Slave 227

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2015-06-04 - Dava Foxx & Kate Caning - Dava Foxx, Kate England - s739davafoxxkateenglandcaning
Size: 699.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Dava Foxx & Kate Caning - Dava Foxx, Kate England / Bratty Doms Cane and Torment Slave 227

Goddess Dava Foxx and Kate England love torturing men they get off on it. Slave 227 has his wrists and ankles bound and his disgusting nut sacks tied up with two one-gallon water jugs attached. They are stretching his nuts. Goddess Kate Lights a cigarette and then her and Dava start playing with each other using a hot pink vibrator, teasing and tormenting the slut, then they command him to open his fuck hole and shove the pink dildo still wet with goddess's nectar in his mouth and tell him that he will keep the jugs swinging while they cane his ass and that he is not to drop the dildo out of his mouth. The woman are mean and sadistic loving every moment of his suffering, This is what please's them. After a severe caning, Goddess Kate Laughs telling the bitch, At least you got to taste my pussy

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CANING , FEMDOM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , DILDO FUCKING , BDSM
Keywords: dava foxx , big tits , kate england , milf , porn star

Download:

Last edited:
Miss Anna's Plan B - Anna Deville

General:
Name: FE - 2016-08-12 - Miss Anna's Plan B - Anna Deville
Size: 714.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:16, 8549 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Miss Anna is extremely pissed at her boyfriend for cumming inside her last night when he knows to always pull out. She not only had to go to the pharmacy to get Plan B but has actually come up with her own plan to make she he never makes that mistake again. After Anna get's done destroying his sorry balls he is certainly not going to be using his broken manhood for a very long time!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT
Keywords: anna deville , plan b

Download:

Last edited:
Edged to Agony - Mia Malkova

General:
Name: FE - 2016-08-13 - Edged to Agony - Mia Malkova
Size: 683.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:49, 8511 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP , EDGING GAMES , RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: mia malkova

Download:

Last edited:
Chastity Nightmares - Kristina Rose

General:
Name: FE - 2016-08-15 - Chastity Nightmares - Kristina Rose
Size: 819.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:54, 8563 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

It's one thing to have your cock locked in a cage but it's a whole different problem when Mistress Kristina Rose is holding the key. Kristina has become the new Queen of humiliation as her pathetic excuse for a man is put in his place by being teased, denied and ridiculed for being the lowly slave that he is.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL , HUMILIATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: kristina rose

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!