• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Bi Blowjob and Humiliation

Bi Blowjob and Humiliation

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-05-10 - Bi Blowjob and Humiliation
Format: wmv
Size: 212.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:05, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tags: Bi BlowJob, Blow Job, Crossdressing

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Life As Josi's Houseboy - Josi Valentine

Life As Josi's Houseboy - Josi Valentine

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-05-13 - Life As Josi's Houseboy - Josi Valentine - sh_s403_josi_valentine_full_length
Format: mp4
Size: 3.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:36:21, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
After locking James in his cage for the night, Josi lets him know that this is just the beginning of his suffering. She will use and humiliate him all she wants, flaunting her hot body in front of him while denying him any pleasure at her whim. Just to show him how pathetic he is, Josi blows smoke in his face and ashes her cigarette on him as well.
Josi lets her new bitch know that he is going to be spending the night in a cage, but she is not totally heartless. Josi at least leaves him something to drink if he gets thirsty during the night.
This clip is part of the movie "Houseboy Slavery."

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SMOKING , BDSM , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Layla Lopez Mini Movie - Layla Lopez

Layla Lopez Mini Movie - Layla Lopez
Cuckolding The Boss

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-05-15 - Layla Lopez Mini Movie - Layla Lopez - sh_s404_cuck_the_boss_full_length
Size: 2.93 GB
Video: avc1, 00:34:38, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Layla is tired of her boss, Mr. Halston, always making her work overtime and being disrespectful to her just because he knows he can't have her. So she surprises him by ordering him to his knees, then locking him into a scissor hold as she tells him things are really going to change at work. Her once mighty boss is reduced to worshipping first Layla's pussy, then her feet, and then her ass, as she tells him what she wants - how about a company car and a company credit card!
Layla then takes her former boss back to her house, where she orders him to fuck her, but she makes him cum onto his own belly, then eat it. Layla then shows him who is really the bitch now, taking his ass with her strapon. Now he will be the one working overtime, as Layla tells him she plans to take over his company - and if he does not comply, she will show his wife the pictures she took of his humiliation! Mr. Halston just groans as Layla laughs at how easily she played him.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , STRAP-ON , PUSSY EATING , FOOT WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Mary Fun Kicking the White Jockstrap

Mary Fun Kicking the White Jockstrap

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2006-02-08 - Mary Fun Kicking the White Jockstrap
Size: 127.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:12, 1665 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mary has lots of fun kick her man in his balls while he is wearing nothing but a white jockstrap. There are no pants to muffle the sound of her bare foot kicking his package!!! She performs some awesome grabs that twists her man's balls around in her hand. She finished him off by milking his bruised and swollen balls until they are dry. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: mary white jockstrap extreme ballbusting ball busting kick knee balls bare nude grab twist

Download:

Last edited:
Gia Purse Snatching

Gia Purse Snatching

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2006-02-10 - Gia Purse Snatching
Size: 62.34 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:41, 1454 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
This is an attack/defense sequence that features lots of ballbusting. A man tries to snatch Gia's pretty purple purse and she lets him have it right into his little man balls. Then, because he is persistent, keeps having her way with him only to cause his demise. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: gia purse snatch self defense groin kick ballbusting extreme balls grab punch

Download:

Ashleigh Attack From Behind Self Defense

Ashleigh Attack From Behind Self Defense

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2006-02-11 - Ashleigh Attack From Behind Self Defense
Size: 66.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:50, 1832 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ashleigh defeats her attacker by extremely skillfully busting his balls with her hands and her bare feet. She punches, kicks and stomps on his balls in the most extreme fashion. Her grabs squish his man nuggets into a fine pulp. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Keywords: ashleigh ballbusting defense extreme grab punch kick stomp barefeet bare feet foot barefoot

Download:

Beat It

AMG - 0577 - Beat It (HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0577 - Beat It (HD)
Size: 112.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:42, 927 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps

Description:
Beat It (HD)

Princess Nikki is a new AMG and LOVES the concept of getting paid to beat on guys and be WORSHIPPED like a Princess! I am starting her off with this new slave of mine that came "virtually crawling" to Me on online and begging to be used & beaten by either Me or My step-daughter in Our videos. So he sent an online amazon giftcard as a deposit - just like he was commanded to do - (are you learning something here, all you "wannabe" slaves that say you want to be in My videos but aren't willing to prove it??? - and then once he arrived and took his beating, he received his deposit back. (Isn't that easy??
Now that the slave has been properly "prepared" for its beating- I allow Princess Nikki to go to town on it! She picks her "weappon" and begins beating it. She has never beaten anyone before and enjoys how it just TAKES it from her! And a little background- Princess Nikki is actually a dancer at a local club, and we talk in the video about how the "patrons" can sometimes be complete ASSHOLES- and how She can use this as Her "therapy"! Beating on slaves can be so relaxing... :) Btw, Princess Nikki isn't the cruelest or most abusive of girls (especially compared to Me or My step-daughter because We are used to beating on slaves) but She starts laying into him with the cane toward the end of the clip... :)

-Queen Kasey

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SHOE FETISH , HUMILIATION , BLONDES , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: cane , canes , crops , whips

Download:

Last edited:
Beg To Lick My Pussy

AMG - 0578 - Beg To Lick My Pussy (1080HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0578 - Beg To Lick My Pussy (1080HD)
Size: 1.32 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:14, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Beg To Lick My Pussy (1080HD)

Aww, my poor dedicated house slave is just sooo obsessed with me. I work it so hard and beat it SO much fr my profit- and it just keeps taking it for me because it is so obsessed with my PERFECTION.
But you know what is even MORE perfect about me?? My PUSSY. Men throughout my life have literally BEGGED just for a taste of it. (Yes, REAL men who weren't even "slaves"! lol) So can you imagine what a slave of mine would do just to have a little taste of My Perfect Platinum Pussy??? Well, we are about to find out because I want to put this slave to the ultimate test of devotion.
I pull it out by its leash and strap it to the top of its cage. Then I sit up on my throne so I can watch the "show" I am about to direct for my entertainment. I tell Queen Grace that she can "beat this piece of human garbage as much as she wants- because it means NOTHING to me." Then I slowly spread my legs so the slave can see HEAVEN right before its eyes!
***(YES, the slave can really see My divine pussy just a few feet away from its unworthy eyes! But no, you losers at home do not get to see it...we both know that you are unworthy of that!)***
I even tell the slave that if it takes this beating from Grace like a good little slave for me - withOUT breaking - that I will let it EAT my pussy! Haha the slave goes CRAZY even at the possibility of an opportunity like that!! But of course, I tell Grace that she will get rewarded as well if she can break my slave! The contest is on!
Can Grace break my slave's devotion to me?? Oh my, I love games like this! I just sit on my throne in comfort and watch as my slave suffers for me! To be honest, it was really turning me on! It was taking such a beating just for the a taste of my Divine juices...and I made sure to spread my legs and tease him as I laughed and watched him suffer at My feet...
Grace was amazed at the beating that it was taking for me as it SCREAMED out loud in agony- and I just laughed.
Pretty soon between its screams it began LITERALLY BEGGING OUT LOUD FOR MY PUSSY!! I loved it!!
I commanded it to beg LOUDER for my pussy if it reeeaaally wanted it so bad!! And then as Grace and I were both laughing at its pathetic pleas for my pussy, I asked her to beat it even HARDER while it begs for me!
OMG it was sooo hot watching this subhuman "thing" suffer and beg for me...I actually got turned on as I relished in its suffering and watched the countless welts form on its backside...but then Grace and I decided to do something even CRUELER to the slave! (You will need to watch this video to see how this video ends and how I CRUUUSH THIS FREAK'S HOPES AND DREAMS!!!)
***(A SPECIAL NOTE FROM your GODDESS: Do you want to see what this slave saw? Then come to Mean Girl Manor and take the beating of your life for it! LOL) WARNING: This slave took a SEVERE beating just to have a view of My Divinity...only to have its poor little heart cruuuushed in the end by Me and Queen Grace LOL!

Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , CANING , ORAL SERVITUDE , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: pussy , oral sex , goddess pussy , goddess platinum , humiliation , beating , slave beating , queen grace , perfect pussy , pussy licking , slave treat , live in slave , submissive slave , boss goddess , not worthy

Download:

Last edited:
Behind-The-Scenes of Our Slave-Tryouts

AMG - 0579 - Behind-The-Scenes of Our Slave-Tryouts (HD)

General:
Name: AMG - 0579 - Behind-The-Scenes of Our Slave-Tryouts (HD)
Size: 67.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:30, 1038 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 54 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Behind-The-Scenes of Our Slave-Tryouts (HD)

Goddess Raven, Princess Nina and I were just sitting around waiting for some new slaves to arrive for their tryouts, so we decided to take a look at their "resumes" and record it for Our store while We're waiting. (This is totally real and took place at Our last "slave tryouts" at Mean Girl Manor.) We are always looking for more slave-meat to beat on and this is how We find it! Of course all slaves say they can "take anything" but cry like little bitches at the first sign of pain. We love seeing their body give way to our heels. Why even come to the Mean Girls Manor if you don't like pain?
But basically this is just all of Us sitting around mocking slaves and talking about what We are going to do to them when they get here. Its more for those of you losers that want to see what goes on "behind the scenes" at Mean Girl Manor...

-Princess Jennifer

Related Categories: HUMILIATION , EMBARRASSMENT , AUDITIONS , POV , DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Mia - Brutal Humiliation of Leg Humping Cuck (Part 2)

Christina and Mia - Brutal Humiliation of Leg Humping Cuck (Part 2)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Mia - Brutal Humiliation of Leg Humping Cuck (Part 2) (1080 HD)
Size: 427.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 8324 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Christina and Mia - Brutal Humiliation of Leg Humping Cuck (Part 2) (1080 HD)

1080 HD: This is a great foot worship video. There is no leg humping in this clip. There is only humping in Part 1. Christina continues her verbal assault on the cuck and Mia thinks it's funny. Christina loves humiliating the cuck by making it suck on her toes. Then Princess Mia sits down and makes the pathetic cuck suck on her toes as well. Mia loves it! This is a great verbal humiliation video with foot worship. Mia wants her feet clean for her real man boy friend. “Don't you feel stupid getting slapped in the face by a young girl's foot?” asks Christina. Mia giggles as she slaps his ugly face with her foot. Clip contains: Brutal verbal humiliation and foot worship. (6:54 long)

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Mia - Facesit Mr Woodman

Christina and Mia - Facesit Mr Woodman

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Mia - Facesit Mr Woodman (720 HD)
Size: 355.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:53, 5978 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 316 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Mia - Facesit Mr Woodman (720 HD)

720 HD: Previously Unreleased! Christina and Mia worked hard in gym class today. They had to show off their cheerleading stunts to the hot new guy. Now, the girls are going to sit on Mr. Woodmans face in their sweaty gym shorts. While Mia is sitting on Mr. Woodmans bitch face, Christina gets a text from the hot new guy. Ugh, Mr. Woodmans need to occasionally breathe is really annoying. The girls decide instead of going to Woodmans class, they are going to take a second lunch period and make Mr. Woodman order them pizza. Christina accidently spills her soda on Woodmans desk. Whoops. The girls plan their outfits for the weekend party while Christina smothers him in her sweaty ass. Christina sits full weight on Woodmans face in her skin-tight super-short shorts. Woodmans bald head starts to turn blue. Hes so annoying. (7:53 long)

Clip contains: Christina, Mia, Facesit in sweaty gym shorts, students ass smother teacher

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Mia - School Teacher Domination (Part 1)

Christina and Mia - School Teacher Domination (Part 1)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Mia - School Teacher Domination (Part 1) (720 HD)
Size: 415.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:02, 4135 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Mia - School Teacher Domination (Part 1) (720 HD)

720 HD: Christina and Mia heard from Victoria that their teacher licks boots. They are going to make sure he is going to lick their boots clean as well. If the teacher does not lick their boots well they are going to tell on him. The teacher is desperate to keep his job so he licks their boots. Throughout the video the girls taunt the teacher with threats of telling everyone about his foot and boot fetish. The girls wipe their boots on his tongue and snap gum in his face. The freshmen girls know their teacher is a weakling to hot girls and will give in to their demands. They use their teachers tie like a leash and pull his face up into their boots. They openly talk about a hot teacher who they think is hot. This teacher is a boot licker and a weakling. He is not hot at all. The girls are complete brats to their older teacher. (13:01 long)

Clip contains: Intense domination of teacher by freshmen students, humiliation, boot licking, blackmail of teacher by students, cleaning boots with tongue, emotional humiliation, and brat girl student domination of teacher involving blackmail scenarios, spitting, bubble gum chewing, snapping, and popping, and using teachers weakness for fetish to exploit and control him.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Brutal Buttfucking - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

Brutal Buttfucking - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-26 - Brutal Buttfucking - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James - brutalbuttfucking
Size: 183.38 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:09:36, 2427 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Brutal Buttfucking - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James - brutalbuttfucking
Brutal Butt-fucking (A Re-Released Clubdom Classic!)
Goddess Amadahy and Mistress Kendra James have presented there cocks to there slaves. The slaves know its time for them to do some hardcore dick sucking. The mistresses forces there big black strap-on cocks deep down there slaves throat. They make the slaves gag on there thick black cocks and slobber all over them. The mistresses makes sure there cocks are nice and slobbery for what they do next. The mistress bend over there sluts and shove there big black cocks in there cock hungry slut holes. The mistress don't give the sluts sensual thrusts they give the sluts a ruthless pounding. The mistresses verbally let them know what little disgusting whores they are as they continue to pound the slaves asses. Kendra and Amadahy show no mercy to their sluts as they shove there long thick black cocks deep in there slut holes.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories:
Keywords: strap-on , strapon , strap on , amadahy , kendra james , femdom , female domination , pegging , bdsm , clubdom , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Brutally Caning The Bitch - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-27 - Brutally Caning The Bitch - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James - brutallycaningthebitch
Size: 150.77 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:53, 2428 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Amadahy and Mistress Kendra James are cruel and sadistic. The mistresses have there slave bitch on his knees in front of him. They ask the slave if he is ready for his beating. His answer is inconsequential because no matter what he says he will still get the ruthless beating he deserves. The mistress still want him to beg though and before they begin they force him to beg for his caning. Kendra and Amadahy laugh at the bitch when he screams in pain which only fuels the mistress to hit harder and faster. The mistress continue there destruction of the slave bitch ass till it resembles hamburger meat. The mistress have there fun but before they decide to leave Amadahy hops on the slave bitch and brutally canes his ass one last time for good measure.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: kendra james , amadhay

Download:

Last edited:
Sadistic Painful Whippings - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-28 - Sadistic Painful Whippings - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James - sadisticpainfulwhippings
Size: 163.85 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:08:34, 2427 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Kendra James and Goddess Amadahy have there whips out and are ready to use them. The mistresses have there slave bound and naked. The slave is completely helpless and at the Mistress mercy. Unfortunately for the slave the mistresses show him no mercy. The Mistress brutally attack the slave with a frenzy of whippings. Goddess Amadahy starts the whipping assault then Mistress Kendra joins in. The Mistress non stop slash his back with there fearsome blows till he is broken. The Mistress laugh as the slave screams an agony. The slave cannot take it any more but Mistress will not stop. The mistress whip him till he is nothing more then tenderized meat.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENTKeywords: whipping , femdom , female domination , bdsm , clubdom , kendra james , amadahey

Download:

Last edited:
Anal Fuck Pet - Ash Hollywood

Anal Fuck Pet - Ash Hollywood

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-16 - Anal Fuck Pet - Ash Hollywood
Size: 472 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:07, 7510 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Ash keeps her slave completely bound with his ass exposed to be fucked and used any time she pleases. He takes her strap-on so well that she rewards him with a pleasurable milking while ramming every inch of her thick cock deep inside his ass.

Strap-on | Female Domination | Handjobs

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: STRAP-ON
Keywords: ash hollywood

Download:

Last edited:
Take your Breath Away - Lyra Law

Take your Breath Away - Lyra Law

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-17 - Take your Breath Away - Lyra Law
Size: 552.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 7391 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Lyra has the ass of a true Goddess and demands that all slaves completely submit to it in every way possible. She takes great delight in feeling her bitch boy squirm under her ass as he struggles and fights for gasps of fresh air. Lyra knows the best way for any man to learn his place is by being buried deep in between her ass cheeks. He will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life then being smothered and controlled by a big booty Goddess.

Face Sitting| Female Domination | Ass Smother | Smother

Category: SMOTHER
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMOTHERING , SMOTHER , FEMALE DOMINATION , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: lyra lestrange , mistress lyra , ass , facesit , smother

Download:

Last edited:
Milf Seduction - Veronica Avluv

Milf Seduction - Veronica Avluv

General:
Name: FE - 2015-07-18 - Milf Seduction - Veronica Avluv
Size: 405.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 7357 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mature women know what they want, and they are not afraid to tell you exactly what that is. Your cock needs to learn much more self control if you ever plan on pleasing a MILF Goddess like Veronica Avluv. I am going to teach you to hold all that cum like a good boy as no real woman want's a two pump chump. Now get on your knees with your cock in your hand and show that you have what a takes to please a Goddess while I seduce you deeper into submission.

Masturbation Instruction | MILF | Female Domination| Femdom POV

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , JOI , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: veronica avluv , milf

Download:

Last edited:
Vintage Glove Handjob

Vintage Glove Handjob

General:
Name: MT - 2010-02-13 - Vintage Glove Handjob
Size: 342.9 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:32, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
If you like handjobs and/or gloves or VINTAGE porn you'll enjoy this. The gloves are vintage, super soft, cream, leather.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH , LEATHER FETISH , 1920S PORN , LEATHER , VINTAGE

Download:

Last edited:
Pantyhose Sniffer 2

Pantyhose Sniffer 2

General:
Name: MT - 2010-02-14 - Pantyhose Sniffer 2
Size: 241.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:02, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I had no idea there were so many pantyhose sniffing perverts out there..but the sales from the first "Pantyhose Sniffer" indicated otherwise. So I made another one, even better than the first one. Enjoy sniffers! (PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT SMELLING, SMELL FETISH.) ~~~~~~~~~~ Hey New Yorkers! I'm in NYC now until Feb 27. Private clients & film slaves email: (cuckolding & most things seen in my vids possible.)

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FOOT SMELLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , SMELL FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!