• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Worship Them Both!

Worship Them Both!

General:
Name: MMG - 0643 - Worship Them Both! (standard def)
Format: mp4
Size: 84.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 1532 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
"Princess Jennifer is SO beautiful!! Could we PLEASE see a video of her shoving her beautiful young feet into an older slave's mouth and commanding him to lick and worship them?? And could the bottoms of her feet please be dirty? With red toenail polish. And PLEASE have her at some point shove BOTH her feet into the slave's mouth and command him to worship them BOTH at the same time!! And it would be even hotter if he was in chastity the whole time and she just totally ignores hm sometimes and plays with her phone like it is nothing to her to have a slave 15 or more years older than her just worshipping her and kissing her feet!"
*(This was a great video request. If you would like to have your own with Princess Jennifer, please send your request to - prices for custom clips start at $100.)*

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT GAGGING , DIRTY FEET , FOOT FETISH , CHASTITY

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Worship Us!

Worship Us!

General:
Name: MMG - 0644 - Worship Us! (HD)
Size: 49.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:41, 662 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Goddess No and Princess Mia got together to show off their slave abuse skills. Mia is aggressive, gagging Her fat slave on Her slender foot. Goddess No takes the slower, methodical approach, wearing Her slave down over time, forcing one toe into its mouth at a time. The whole time they text on their phones, knowing the slaves are there, but hardly caring.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , TOE SUCKING , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: ballbusting , femdom , feet , female domination , femdom , fetish , foot , heels , humiliation , shoe worship , slave , facial abuse , stockings , worship , facial abuse

Download:

Last edited:
You Are Disgusting

You Are Disgusting

General:
Name: MMG - 0645 - You Are Disgusting (HD)
Size: 35.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:52, 1236 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 55 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is another applicant to Our "slave tryouts" We are having at Mean Girl Manor. This one is absolutely HIDEOUSLY ugly, but it is obviously aware of how ugly and gross it is, and knows that ugly losers like IT were meant to be nothing more than SLAVES to hot girls like US. :) So even though it is UGLY, it is still ended up making a very good slave.

In this clip We absolutely spit all OVER the loser while We are all yanking it around by it's leash and smacking it across its face. And of course, it LETS Us because it knows this is the only way it could ever be allowed around 4 girls as hot as US! We totally abuse this loser...

-The Mean Girls

FEATURING: Goddess Raven, Queen Kasey, Goddess Nina, Princess Jennifer

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SPITTING , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SPIT FETISH , FACE SLAPPING
Keywords: pov , pov femdom , high heels , shoe fetish , stilettos , findom , financial domination , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
Christina and Lexi - Brat Princess Workout Gym (Ballbusting and Smo...

BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Brat Princess Workout Gym (Ballbusting and Smother) (1080 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Brat Princess Workout Gym (Ballbusting and Smother) (1080 HD)
Size: 423.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 6534 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Christina and Lexi - Brat Princess Workout Gym (Ballbusting and Smother) (1080 HD)

Here is a clip showing the Brat Princess Sorority house workout room. The house slaves are used as furniture to sit on and ball kicking dummies for good cardio workouts. The circuit training is great for the girls! First some arm workouts while sitting on a slaves face and then ball busting to keep lean for their boyfriends. This video has brutal aerobic ball busting and full weight smother. The clip ends with a short clip of a slave being forced to lift a Princess while she sits on his face. (1080 HD)

Category: SMOTHER
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Christina and Lexi - Human Ash Tray used Fully

BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Human Ash Tray used Fully (1080 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Human Ash Tray used Fully (1080 HD)
Size: 347.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:42, 8172 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Christina and Lexi - Human Ash Tray used Fully (1080 HD)

1080 HD: For the house slave, multi girl human ash tray scenes are always tough. The girls spit and tap their ashes into its mouth and it is tough to get it all down. Lexi sits comfortably on the slave in backwards human chair. This way its mouth is face up so she can tap her ashes into its mouth. Tap Tap Tap! The ashes keep building up and the girls just keep spitting to wash it down its throat. The girls at the same time put their cigarette butts out on the slaves tongue. Lexi closes h its mouth by pushing its chin closed and it starts flushing the butts. This is one of our best human ash tray scenes ever! Clip contains: Lots of spitting, human ash tray, human furniture, and putting butts out on slave tongue.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE

Download:

Christina and Lexi - Human Furniture Demo

BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Human Furniture Demo (720 HD)

General:
Name: BP2 - Christina and Lexi - Human Furniture Demo (720 HD)
Size: 265.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 4106 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Christina and Lexi - Human Furniture Demo (720 HD)

720 HD: Living breathing human furniture is a big part of the Brat Princess sorority house. In this clip Christina is showing Lexi around and shows off some of the multiple uses of the kitchen human stool. She sits forward and right on its face with the chair having to hold her up. This is great to sit on while talking on the phone, doing homework, having a snack, or just talking with the girls at a party. Christina has to slap the chair sometime for too much breathing. Besides that the human chair has pretty much given in to the fact that he is just a piece of furniture for the girls (8:22 long)

Clip contains: human furniture, human stool, face slapping, and face sitting.

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Humbled Ball Abuse - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-03 - Humbled Ball Abuse - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna - cd_05_12_13_cbt

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-03 - Humbled Ball Abuse - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna - cd_05_12_13_cbt
Size: 299.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Humbled Ball Abuse - Cadence Lux, Goddess Brianna
Goddesses Brianna and Cadence make this slave bitch pay for disappointing them. With his hands chained to a cage, he can only watch as the Goddesses torture his balls.

Brianna and Cadence whip and crop the slave's cock and balls until they are bruised and swollen. His balls locked in a humbler, the bitch can only beg for mercy, which only causes Brianna to laugh and hurt his balls even more. The Goddesses are pleased looking at his black and swollen balls; maybe this bitch will learn his lesson eventually.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: goddess brianna , clubdom , cbt , female domination , femdom , bdsm , humiliation , mistress brianna

Download:

Last edited:
Ball Pain Gets Jaime Off - Jamie Valentine

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-05 - Ball Pain Gets Jaime Off - Jamie Valentine - cd_04_08_13_cbtpov

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-05 - Ball Pain Gets Jaime Off - Jamie Valentine - cd_04_08_13_cbtpov
Size: 253.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Ball Pain Gets Jaime Off - Jamie Valentine
Mistress Jaime loves seeing pathetic slaves suffer in agony for her amusement, especially when it involves their cock and balls. Jaime orders you to tie your cock and balls tight, then commands you to slap your own cock and balls harder and harder, just so she can laugh at you.

When Jaime sees precum oozing out of your abused dick, she decides to give you a cum mustache, laughing at your humiliation. Jaime then orders you to jerk your tied up cock, knowing that every stroke will be causing agony, but knowing that you are so desperate to cum that you will suffer anything for it. Jaime orders you to cum, then makes sure that you eat every drop of it.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Show Us Your Moves - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee

CLUBDOM - 2013-06-06 - Show Us Your Moves - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee - cd_05_18_13_wrestling

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-06-06 - Show Us Your Moves - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee - cd_05_18_13_wrestling
Format: wmv
Size: 127.92 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:42, 2423 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Show Us Your Moves - Amanda Tate, Esmi Lee
Esmi and Amanda want to use the wrestling mats at their outdoor gym, but are being annoyed by a jerk bragging about his wrestling skills when it is obvious he is a liar and is just trying to hit on them. When he challenges the girls to a wrestling match, they quickly agree.

The ladies quickly overpower the jerk, who clearly is no wrestler. After alternating scissorholds on the bitch, Esmi concentrates on torturing his balls while Amanda keeps him locked in the scissorhold. After they totally defeat the jerk, they put him on his knees and start making out in front of him. The idiot has been hitting on a pair of lesbians!

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT , SCISSORHOLD

Download:

Last edited:
Chastity is Necessary - Brittany Andrews

Chastity is Necessary - Brittany Andrews

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-24 - Chastity is Necessary - Brittany Andrews
Size: 302.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 7627 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brittany Andrews has been conjuring up different ways to use and abuse you for her pleasure. Since you are such a useless slave she has decided to lock that tiny cock up and deny you any and all orgasms. Your balls are going to swell up and turn a dark shade of blue since your dick now belongs to me and I will make sure it never cums again. Now pull down those pants and present what little manhood you have left as it is time to be locked and sealed away forever.

Femdom POV| Chastity

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: brittany andrews

Download:

Last edited:
You Are What You Eat - Amarna Miller

You Are What You Eat - Amarna Miller

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-25 - You Are What You Eat - Amarna Miller
Size: 653.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:46, 7867 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Amarna thinks of her slave as a piece of dirt on the bottom of her boots so it only makes sense that he should be eating it. She has been walking all day in the downtown mud to prepare a delicious meal for her boot wipe of a slave. To give him a little motivation to lick her filthy boots clean she shocks him all over until he realizes he has no choice but to become her muddy boot pig.

Boot Domination| Female Domination | Femdom

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: amarna miller

Download:

Last edited:
Useless Slave Cock - Bella Maree

Useless Slave Cock - Bella Maree

General:
Name: FE - 2015-06-27 - Useless Slave Cock - Bella Maree
Size: 544.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:35, 7326 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Bella keeps her slave's useless cock locked away in inescapable chastity, but that doesn't mean she should be denying herself pleasure. She straps a big black dildo to his face transforming him into a functioning sex toy that will always be hard and ready. Bella gets off riding her fuck doll while making him stare at her pussy as a constant reminder that useless chastity slaves will never get to fuck pussy again.

Tease & Denial| Chastity| Female Domination

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , CHASTITY
Keywords: bella maree

Download:

Last edited:
Boot Worship Brainwash

Boot Worship Brainwash

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-03 - Boot Worship Brainwash
Size: 227.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:27, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
+ MIND CONTROL + BRAINWASHING + BOOT WORSHIP + FINANCIAL DOMINATION. This clip contains surprises that I won't spoil for you. I'll just say that if you're into 'boots' and/or '/mind control/financial domination' you will love this clip. I strongly recommend you buy it. In fact, I order you to.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , -ROBO , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , SHOE FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Cruel Surprise Part 3 Cum Eating Cuckold

Cruel Surprise Part 3 Cum Eating Cuckold

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-03 - Cruel Surprise Part 3 Cum Eating Cuckold
Size: 516.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:56, 4640 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is the grand and I do mean GRAND finale. This clip starts with my 'boyfriends' POV (point-of-view) laying on the floor face up, still tied to the chair while I suck and fuck my lovers cock right over his face. You see a bit of the cum shot but most of that cum gets pumped deep into my pussy where it drips out onto my 'boyfriends' face before I lower myself down to his reluctant mouth. He's a slave to my pussy though and he'll take it any way he can get it. I sit full weight on his face as he cleans my pussy. Excellent camera angles, both wide and tight allow you to see that my full weight is on his face AND you can see his tongue lapping away at my messy pussy. I then continue the brainwashing by jerking him off only allowing him to cum if he promises to eat up every drop of his own cum...which he does. He IS my cuckold now, like it or not but I add insult to injury by washing the cum off his face with a , which he also has to swallow (edited to comply with clips4sales policies but the audio keeps running.) CUCKOLDING, CREAM PIE, FACE SITTING, HAND JOB, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED CUM EATING, TOILET TRAINING, WATER SPORTS, , FEMALE DOMINATION.) * * * TOP 50 Clip!!! * * *

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FACE SITTING , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , CREAMPIE , HANDJOBS
Keywords: pee

Download:

Last edited:
Giantess Humiliation

Giantess Humiliation

General:
Name: MT - 2010-01-07 - Giantess Humiliation
Size: 280.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:51, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The 'magic tricks' I planned as part of this clip didn't work out the way I planned. The giantess part is great, the humiliation part is great, I have no doubt you'll happily jerk off without being bothered by the mediocre magic parts but still...it's not up to my usual standard so it's 50% off. You benefit from me being picky. HINT: THIS CLIP IS BEST ENJOYED WITH LUBE AND SOMETHING TO STICK IN YOUR ASS.

Category: GIANTESS

Download:

Last edited:
Kiki's Condom Surprise - Kiki Klout

Kiki's Condom Surprise - Kiki Klout

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-13 - Kiki's Condom Surprise - Kiki Klout - sh_s1258_3-6_kikiklout_condomcumpov
Size: 769.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
You always wanted to swing with your wife. You have been trying to talk Kiki into it forever. In your head your were going to be able to bang all the chicks! Well your fantasy has come true. The only thing is that Kiki went "swinging" without you. Last night when you thought Kiki was out with friends, she was really getting banged by a huge cock! You will find out all about it when you stop by to say hello to Kiki in her office. She also has a surprise for you! She saved her lover's cum in the condom they used. The condom is almost completely full! Since you are so pitiful, you would never be able to produce such a load. Watch as Kiki rubs the condom all over her pussy. Watch as Kiki empties the condom into her mouth. Open your mouth and drink her spit and his cum! You deserve this humiliation. You better get used to it!

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , POV FEMALE , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , kiki klout , femdom , pov , cum eating , humiliation , cuckold , female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Tucker & Kenzi Femdom Fucking P4 - Kenzie Reeves, Lizzie Tucker

Tucker & Kenzi Femdom Fucking P4 - Kenzie Reeves, Lizzie Tucker
Tucker and Kenzie's Bitch: Fuck Toy

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-15 - Tucker & Kenzi Femdom Fucking P4 - Kenzie Reeves, Lizzie Tucker - sh_s1236_4_4_tucker_kenzie_fucking
Size: 558.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Tucker and Kenzie are enjoying making their bitch pleasure them. He has to do whatever they want. They will now use him as a human dildo and ride his cock until they are satisfied. He isn't allowed to cum, only Kenzie is allowed to have that satisfaction. Will they ever allow him to release? This is all too much for him.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: femdom , female domination , tease and denial , fucking , bdsm , tucker stevens , kenzie reeves , bdsm , orgasm denial

Download:

Last edited:
Part 4 of Lesbian Doms Train Sissy Boy

Part 4 of Lesbian Doms Train Sissy Boy
Sissy Deep Throats Mistresses Cock

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2019-03-16 - Part 4 of Lesbian Doms Train Sissy Boy
Size: 324.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Description:
Still in the afterglow of having just made love, Kendra and, Kiki strap on a cock. They are going to teach their sissy slut how to deep throat. it will be the perfect foreplay, before they take him in his tight little ass. The tell him to open his mouth and, relax his throat. They take turns, one of the them massaging his throat and, encouraging him to more and, more cock. The other pounds his face, getting off the how the slut wraps his lips so obediently around her cock. "Good girl," Kendra tells the sissy slut, this cock is halfway down your throat. The ladies are getting hot and, horny all over again. The kiss each other deeply and, fondle each other's tits. They look at each other with a mischievous spark in their eyes, having the same thought at the same time. The only thing that would make this better is to get in a boy pussy action. It is time to fuck this bitch in the ass and, teach him what a good fucking is all about.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , LESBIAN DOMINATION
Keywords: sissy training

Download:

Last edited:
CiCi Talks About Football

CiCi Talks About Football

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-24 - CiCi Talks About Football
Size: 23.15 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:02:45, 1101 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
CiCi tells us all about her foot-balling fetish. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cici ballbust ballbusting groin kick football

Download:

CiCi Tries on Boots to Buy

CiCi Tries on Boots to Buy

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2005-12-24 - CiCi Tries on Boots to Buy
Size: 44.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:20, 1100 Kbps, 720x480, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cici takes her man to the store to get some new boots. Little does he know that they are boots for kicking him! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: boot black cici kick ballbusting ballbust boot

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!