• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

So Pathetic - Elena Sin

So Pathetic - Elena Sin

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-14 - So Pathetic - Elena Sin - CD 12 31 12 femdompov
Format: wmv
Size: 161.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:28, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Elena knows how pathetic you feel, looking at her hot body and wishing you could worship it. Just look at her ass - how much do you want to worship it? Start stroking your little cock and show her how much you want the privilege of being her ass bitch.

Speaking of asses, how about defiling your own? Shove a finger up your ass, then clean your filth off of it - just for Elena to laugh at how pathetic her beauty makes you. Two fingers now - you get the idea. Keep going until you have your entire hand in your ass. Maybe by proving how pathetic you are, you might earn the privilege of groveling before this beautiful Mistress.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , JOI

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Tiny Dick Boot Humping - Goddess Brianna

Tiny Dick Boot Humping - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-15 - Tiny Dick Boot Humping - Goddess Brianna - CD 12 30 12 bootjerk
Size: 196.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:38, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna can't help but laugh at her slave's tiny dick, half the size of her boot heel. After making merciless fun of his shortcomings, Brianna orders her slave to fuck boots, then jerk off his little cock on her boots. The slave succeeds in actually producing a cum load from his tiny cock, which Brianna orders him to lick clean from her boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Download:

Last edited:
Mindless Office Drone - Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens

Mindless Office Drone - Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-19 - Mindless Office Drone - Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens
Format: mp4
Size: 713.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:30, 4410 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Jay responds to an employment ad seeking a new office assistant that he is perfectly qualified for. In order to take his application to the next step he must be put through several tests as mentioned by the current Office Managers.

Miss Gigi and Alura trick their clueless applicant into thinking he is taking a "Lie Detecting" Test with a device placed over his head. What he doesn't know is he is about to go under a total transformation process turning him into a mindless shell of a bitch making him completely susceptible to any commands given. Miss Gigi and Alura see just how far they can control their new office drone using him as just a piece of entertainment to cure their office boredom.

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: gigi allens , alura jenson , transformation , office , drone , mesmerize

Download:

Last edited:
Wedding Day Jitters - Julia Ann

Wedding Day Jitters - Julia Ann

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-20 - Wedding Day Jitters - Julia Ann
Size: 410.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:09, 4278 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
That special day has officially arrived for your Father to be getting married to his lovely fiancée Julia. Except Julia is having a few wedding day jitters and wants to make sure you won't be having any weird feelings that she is trying to actually replace your M0Ther. She has come up with this crazy idea to help relieve the tension between the two of you before she make that walk down the aisle.

HandJobs | Taboo | Female Domination | Femdom POV

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , WEDDING FETISH
Keywords: julia ann

Download:

Last edited:
Beg to Cum - Holly Heart

Beg to Cum - Holly Heart

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-21 - Beg to Cum - Holly Heart
Size: 350.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 4231 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Rubber Mistress Holly hasn't quite decided yet if you have been a good enough boy to deserve to cum this week. She wants to see just how much you will beg and plead to release all that built up tension and frustration in your swollen blue balls.

Femdom POV | Ass Worship | Masturbation Instruction | JOI

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: holly heart

Download:

Last edited:
Painful Countdown

Painful Countdown

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-27 - Painful Countdown
Size: 283.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:03, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Time for your milking! You love cumming on my command. You love feeling like you are kneeling before me jerking yourself for my amusement while I instruct you. Great angles will appeal to those with a foot or shoe fetish but this clip is so much more than that. Great small penis humiliation with a small carrot. Sensual teasing by my hot girlfriend and then the countdown: holy fuck! In between each number we kiss and make out. Since it gets hotter and hotter between us we take more and more time in between numbers. We're in no rush. When you're finally given permission to cum you'll be trembling from anticipation and sexual frustration. You'll be so grateful that you'll do exactly as I say when I force you to clean up your filth. Cum eating instruction, small penis humiliation and everything else. This clip is sure to be a top seller. Enjoy!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FOOT FETISH , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , GIRL-GIRL , KISSING

Download:

Last edited:
Shrinking Torture

Shrinking Torture

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-27 - Shrinking Torture
Size: 204.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:51, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Hey! Down there! Did you enjoy "Hello Little Man" ? If so, this will be right up your alley. Dressed in military attire I break the bad news to you: you've been shrunken temporarily (maybe) as an interrogation tactic. You have information we want and we'll stop at nothing to get it. I threaten to crush you with my boot or sit on you. Maybe I make you jerk yourself off for my amusement? Does it really matter? This is another crazy hot clip in HD by Mistress T. Just buy it an jerk yourself raw, as usual.

Category: SHRINKING FETISH
Related Categories: GIANTESS , AMAZONS , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Ball Kicking POV

Ball Kicking POV

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-28 - Ball Kicking POV
Size: 122.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:12, 3888 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
You want to go a round with the Bitch Princess? Hmmm? Got balls of steel? Think you can take my full force kicks? Spread your legs, I want you nice and vulnerable. Experience what it would be like (visually) to be kicked in the nuts over and over in this vicious POV clip. I kick you until you're down, taunting you the whole time. I don't stop even when you go down, I start kicking faster and harder, laughing at you until you black out.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: POV , BOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , LEGS , WRESTLING

Download:

Esmi's Pets Full Movie - Esmi Lee

Esmi's Pets Full Movie - Esmi Lee
Carwash Cuck

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-06-20 - Esmi's Pets Full Movie - Esmi Lee - 109assworshipcuckcarwash
Size: 531.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:24, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistress Alexis has her sissy bitch slut holding drinks for her and her new stud. " Guess what bitch? You get to watch me fuck this huge cock instead of your pathetic dick." As Mistress Alexis is fucking this huge cock she makes her sissy slave lick his cock and her ass at the same time. Once she has had enough of this slut , Mistress Alexis forces her slave to wash this studs car while she finishes up. Once this bitch gets done and walks back in the house, Mistress Alexis makes this bitch lick all the mans filth off her ass. Every last drop.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM , FUCKING , SISSY SLUTS , FORCED BI , ASS LICKING
Keywords: alexis fox , big tits , forced crossdressing , sissy

Download:

Last edited:
Reagan's Cuck MiniMovie - Reagan Lush

Reagan's Cuck MiniMovie - Reagan Lush
Reagan's Cuck (ENTIRE MOVIE)

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-06-22 - Reagan's Cuck MiniMovie - Reagan Lush - sh_s1241_reaganlush_minimovie
Size: 2.96 GB
Video: avc1, 00:34:51, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Reagan Lush turns a man into a cuckold and teaches him what worshipping a true Queen like her truly takes in this minimovie featuring all 5 parts of "Reagan Lush's Cuck" for one low price!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX , BLOW JOBS , TEASE & DENIAL , MAKE ME BI , STRAP-ON
Keywords: clubdom , reagan lush , female domination , femdom , slave , bdsm , humiliation , strapon , pegging , pussy tease , dildos

Download:

Last edited:
Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 1 - At Her Feet - Bella Rose, K...

Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 1 - At Her Feet - Bella Rose, Kendra James

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-06-25 - Kendra James - Husband Trainer Part 1 - At Her Feet - Bella Rose, Kendra James - sh_s1242_1-5_kendrajames_bellarose_footworship
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:10, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Bella Rose is absolutely frustrated with her husband's lack of skill in the bedroom, and that is not the only thing he is lacking in. His cock is way too small for her as well. She is sick of being unsatisfied and has lost all respect for him. She decides to call a professional, Kendra James who is an expert couples counselor. Kendra listens to her problems and decides that her husband needs to be completely reprogrammed and must worship her from now on like the Goddess she is, starting with her feet. That is where he belongs anyway, in a collar. It is the first phase of his new training. Kendra decides to make him a cuckold and she has her eye on Bella, as Kendra loves being with women.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMALE DOMINATION , LESBIAN DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby , kendra james , bella rose , foot worship , foot fetish , cuckold , femdom , female training , humiliation

Download:

Last edited:
BP - Ruined Orgasms Rewire Beta into Human Toilet

BP - Ruined Orgasms Rewire Beta into Human Toilet

General:
Name: BP2 - BP - Ruined Orgasms Rewire Beta into Human Toilet (1080 HD)
Size: 1.22 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:55, 10174 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 151 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Today in the Edging Salon a beta male will be rewired into a human toilet. Teaser Sasha Foxx does the edging. While being edged the beta must watch a video that will rewire him into thinking that he is a human toilet. He will be made to watch a video that starts with ass worship but gradually leads him to eroticize full toilet training. Sasha administers the beta three ruined orgasms while it watches the video. This will teach the beta to sexualize toilet slavery. He does not want to become a human toilet for girls, but he has no choice. The girls will brainwash him into whatever they want him to be. He's reluctant, but he will leave the session eager to serve as a girl's full toilet. (16:54 long)

Note: This clip is a three ruined orgasm handjob. It contains a picture in picture of the brain rewire video that the slave is watching while in virtual reality.

Clip Contains: Sasha Foxxx, Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Mental Domination, Brainwashing, Toilet Slavery, Ass Worship, Face Sitting
FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , MENTAL DOMINATION , RUINED ORGASMS , ASS WORSHIP , TOILET SLAVERY
Keywords: sasha foxxx

Download:

Last edited:
BP - Smoking and Spitting on Ashtray Slave

BP - Smoking and Spitting on Ashtray Slave

General:
Name: BP2 - BP - Smoking and Spitting on Ashtray Slave (1080 HD)
Size: 701.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:39, 8909 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Natalya, Mariah, and Alyssa take a smoke break while on set. They use a slave's mouth as an ashtray and spit all over him. This slave isn't good for much, but he can be used for waste. The slave obediently holds its tongue out for the girls to ash. The girls make plans for their evening as they cover the slave's face with their spit and put their cigarettes out on its tongue. The make him chew and swallow the butts. Then, the girls surround him on all sides and spit all over his face. They make the pathetic ashtray slave beg for their spit. The pathetic spit-covered slave begs. The girls cover his face, then abandon him. (10:40 long)

Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Human Ashtray, Female Domination, Spitting, Smoking, Brat Girls

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , SPITTING , SMOKING
Keywords: alyssa , mariah , natalya

Download:

Last edited:
BP - Stand Right Here while Me and My Girlfriends Kick you in the B...

BP - Stand Right Here while Me and My Girlfriends Kick you in the Balls

General:
Name: BP2 - BP - Stand Right Here while Me and My Girlfriends Kick you in the Balls (1080 HD)
Size: 889.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 10408 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Previously unreleased! Princess Christina tells a slave to stand in the middle of the kitchen. She wants him to stay there while she and her girlfriends kick him in the balls. Christina, Kourtney and Remi take turns. The girls are merciless. They ballbust the slave until he goes down and cannot get back up. The ballbusting was cut short because the slave was too badly damaged to remain standing. This clip is a double feature. The second clip features previously unreleased footage of Christina, Kourtney and Remi getting their high heels worshipped. Christina keeps the slave on a leash while he worships the shoes of all three girls. The girls are very humiliating and mean to the slave. Two great, never before seen, clips in one! (11:47 long)

Clip Contains: Christina, Kourtney, Remi, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Shoe Worship, Humiliation, Collar and Leash, Shoe Licking

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: ballbusting

Download:

Last edited:
Sissy Maids Suck Cock - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

Sissy Maids Suck Cock - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-16 - Sissy Maids Suck Cock - Goddess Amadahy, Kendra James - CD 12 16 12 sissymaid
Size: 171.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:48, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
After destroying this slave's balls, Mistress Kendra and Goddess Amadahy begin training "her" as a sissy maid. After making the new sissy show off "her" sexy walking and twirling, the Mistresses tell the sissy that it is time for the first lesson in sissy maid training: how to suck a cock! While Amadahy rams her huge strapon down the bitch's mouth, making "her" gag and drool on it, Kendra spanks the sissy's ass whenever the enthusiasm for cock sucking does not meet her approval.

When the Mistresses have finished the first sissy maid training lesson, the bitch drops to "her" knees, thanking them for making her a bitch woman. The Mistresses just laugh at how pathetic the sissy looks, then give out a reward - a duster so the sissy can begin cleaning up their dungeon!

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SPANKING F/M , STRAP-ON

Download:

Last edited:
Elena's Human Dildo - Elena Sin

Elena's Human Dildo - Elena Sin

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-18 - Elena's Human Dildo - Elena Sin - CD 12 31 12 fucking
Size: 198.39 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:42, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Elena is a young horny Mistress who loves using stud slaves as human dildos just for her pleasure. Blindfolded and bound, this slave has no purpose other than to serve to provide Elena with an orgasm.

Elena gets off by rubbing her pussy up and down his hard dick, then rides it from both the front and the back until she gets her orgasm. But when her human dildo cums before she is wanting him to, Elena is not amused. So she feeds him his own creampie from her pussy, wiping it on his face as she reminds him that this is all about her pleasure, not his.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , LATEX , CUM SWALLOWERS , CREAMPIE

Download:

Last edited:
Fuck That Tight Pussy - Goddess Brianna

Fuck That Tight Pussy - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-19 - Fuck That Tight Pussy - Goddess Brianna - CD 12 30 12 strapon2
Size: 197.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:40, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna makes her slut beg for her cock, then fucks his tight pussyhole with it until he is moaning and groaning in agony.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Gasping for Ass - Summer Brielle

Gasping for Ass - Summer Brielle

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-22 - Gasping for Ass - Summer Brielle
Size: 394.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:10, 4480 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Summer Brielle uses her slave as a piece of furniture allowing him to breath only the fresh scent of her ass.

Face Sitting | Female Domination | Smother | Ass Worship

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: summer brielle

Download:

Last edited:
Sugar Momma Foot Seduction - Julia Ann

Sugar Momma Foot Seduction - Julia Ann

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-23 - Sugar Momma Foot Seduction - Julia Ann
Size: 330 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 4372 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Foot Domination | Foot Worship | Female Domination

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: julia ann

Download:

Last edited:
Gigi's Anal Servant - Gigi Allens

Gigi's Anal Servant - Gigi Allens

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-24 - Gigi's Anal Servant - Gigi Allens
Size: 411.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:54, 4371 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Gigi trains her slave to be a total fucktoy to be used by all of her friends. The only purpose of his existence will be to offer up his ass for any woman that desires a fuck-hole. Gigi orders her bitch to jerk his cock as she pounds his ass so she can watch him shoot his load directly into his mouth like a good slut.

Strap-on | Pegging | Female Domination | Femdom | Forced Orgasms

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ANAL , PEGGING , STRAP-ON
Keywords: gigi allens

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!