• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Quick Shooter - Holly Heart

Quick Shooter - Holly Heart

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-10 - Quick Shooter - Holly Heart
Format: mp4
Size: 146.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:09, 4450 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Holly has her slave by the balls training him to be good sex toy who is able to cum instantly on her command. He is given just 3 minutes to blow his load or it's back into chastity where he will spend another week completely denied and frustrated.

Handjobs | Forced Male Orgasm | Female Domination | Femdom

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: holly heart , cum or else

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Doctor Julia Ann's Extended Orgasm - Julia Ann

Doctor Julia Ann's Extended Orgasm - Julia Ann

General:
Name: FE - 2015-02-11 - Doctor Julia Ann's Extended Orgasm - Julia Ann
Size: 298.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:38, 4392 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Doctor Julia Ann has a special session in store just for you. Today you will be trained on how to properly achieve an extended orgasm by a true professional. Now get yourself into a nice and relaxed position as Doctor Ann takes your orgasm to new height's of ecstasy.

Femdom POV | Masturbation Instruction | JOI

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , JOI , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: julia ann , doctor ann's extended org

Download:

Last edited:
Camping Without Cuckie

Camping Without Cuckie

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-13 - Camping Without Cuckie
Format: wmv
Size: 289.36 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:16, 5017 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I made this clip for you cuckie! See what a wonderful time I had camping with my huge cocked lover WITHOUT YOU! We laughed all weekend thinking about you home doing the housework and lonely. Look at the nice juicy cream pie you missed! My sweet little pussy pumped full of cum all weekend and you didn't get a drop of that yummy cream. Ha ha. We had lots of laughs making this video to torture you with so you could see all the fun you missed. (I didn't put the best parts in the pictures/GIF on purpose. I'm not giving it all away, you'll have to buy the clip.)

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CREAMPIE , EXTREME CLOSE-UPS , ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Caged Cuckold Part 1

Caged Cuckold Part 1

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-14 - Caged Cuckold Part 1
Size: 617.16 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:14:07, 5535 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I split up Caged Cuckold into 2 parts for those who require smaller files. This first part includes everything up to and including the cum shot. You can read the full description below but basically my cuck is being punished so isn't allowed to watch me having sex, which he loves. I fuck my lover just above him and taunt him throughout. Sale priced!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Download:

Last edited:
I Am Eating You

I Am Eating You

General:
Name: MT - 2009-03-14 - I Am Eating You
Size: 187.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 3971 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
You can finally serve me in the ultimate way. I'm hungry and you're going to feed me. I've turned you into these delicious, juicy tomatoes. Food can't talk so I can't hear if you've changed your mind. I don't care. You can feel my hot tongue lick your skin and my teeth graze you as bit by bit I devour all of you. Tomato guts exploding over my tongue and squirting past my lips as I crunch my teeth down. You'll nourish me and become a part of me. Mouth fetish, teeth fetish, tongue fetish, lip fetish, food fetish, eating fetish.

Category: VORE
Related Categories: MOUTH FETISH , TONGUE FETISH , FOOD , LIPSTICK FETISH
Keywords: eating

Download:

Last edited:
Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Triumph of Horoscope Girl

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-12-14 - Triumph of Horoscope Girl
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:03, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice.
She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore.
Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison.
She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , LEOTARD FETISH , PUSSY EATING , SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: kat dior , dante colle , leotard , leotard pantyhose , big tits , big booty , fit chicks , strapon , mesmerize , mental domination , face sitting , pussy licking , ass worship

Download:

Lily Butt Fucks a Cop

Lily Butt Fucks a Cop

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-12-18 - Lily Butt Fucks a Cop
Size: 951.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:08, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 229 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lily Lane is at home when Officer Draven Navarro barges in to arrest her for lewd conduct (blowing the mailman by the trashcan outside.)
Once he gets her in cuffs, he pervs on her by groping her huge tits and ass and putting his face in her pussy. He searches her house and finds two large dildos. At first she's embarrassed, but then he reveals what a real pervert he is and shoves one of them up his ass while she's handcuffed and watching.
He uncuffs her and tells her to use one of the dildo on him. She straps up and pounds his ass with the largest one. Then she puts him in chastity and tells him that she was blowing the mailman, and she's going to invite him back over, suck his cock and spit his cum down the cop's throat while he's in chastity.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY , BLOW JOBS , BIG TITS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: lily lane , pantyhose , pantyhose leotard , draven navarro , big strapon , blowjob , ass worship , pussy worship , big tits , big booty , long legs

Download:

Last edited:
Wonder Tony Gets Fucked and Whored Out

Wonder Tony Gets Fucked and Whored Out

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-12-21 - Wonder Tony Gets Fucked and Whored Out
Size: 1.4 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:22, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Evil Fabiana Fox drags Wonder Tony into her girl-gang's hide out to show Evil Bunny Colby that he's been collared with mind bending crystals. Now he's putty in their hands. The crystals make him submissive and uncontrollably horny.
Bunny suggests that they put on their pink strapons, stretch out his ass, and sell him on the street to make some money. Lot's of pervy villains would love to fill his ass and mouth with cum since he's the city's biggest hero.
Evil Charlotte Sartre struts in with a giant pink strap on right as they are about to start. The three slutty villainesses take turns pounding his ass and putting their pink cocks into his now eager mouth. They tease him with their bodies and sexy villainess pantyhose and fishes while they turn him into a cock craving sissy slut.
Weeks pass and they celebrate their conquest of the city's greatest male hero by fucking his slutty ass one more time.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , STRAP-ON , BIG BUTTS , BIG TITS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: bunny colby , tony orlando , charlotte sartre , fabiana fox , strapon gang bang , pegging , pantyhose , leotard , fishnets , big tits , big booty , mental domination , magic crystals

Download:

Alissa Dominates The Family Part 5 - Fucked StepBrother - Alissa Avni

Alissa Dominates The Family Part 5 - Fucked StepBrother - Alissa Avni

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-05-30 - Alissa Dominates The Family Part 5 - Fucked StepBrother - Alissa Avni - sh_s1240_5-5_alissaavni_strapon
Size: 454.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Alissa Avni is dominating her family and she isn't through. Her StepBrother now has to feel the humiliation of taking her cock in his mouth and his ass. Alissa puts a gag on him with large lips, making him look like a cock-sucking whore. She makes him blow her cock and then she stuffs it in his tight virgin ass. The cock is barely going into his virgin ass but that doesn't stop Alissa from being determined to stretch him out and fuck him properly like the bitch stepbrother that he is.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMDOM , TABOO , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , HUMILIATION
Keywords: subby hubby , alissa avni , female domination , femdom , strap on , pegging , humiliation , taboo

Download:

Reagan's Cuck Part 3 - Foot Worship - Reagan Lush

Reagan's Cuck Part 3 - Foot Worship - Reagan Lush

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-06-01 - Reagan's Cuck Part 3 - Foot Worship - Reagan Lush - sh_s1241_3-5_reaganlush_footworship
Size: 743.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Reagan Lush knows exactly how she wants her feet worshipped by her bitch boy. Her cuckold needs to lick and suck on her toes and feet the way he is instructed by is Queen. She always gets what she wants and he is to make sure of that forever as he licks her perfect feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: clubdom , reagan lush , female domination , femdom , humiliation , feet , bdsm , slave

Download:

Last edited:
Reagan's Cuck Part 1 - BiBlowjob - Reagan Lush

Reagan's Cuck Part 1 - BiBlowjob - Reagan Lush

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-06-04 - Reagan's Cuck Part 1 - BiBlowjob - Reagan Lush - sh_s1241_1-5_reaganlush_bisexualblowjob_c4s
Size: 275.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 6500 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Reagan Lush trains her submissive cuck to suck cock just like she wants him to do. He has to get to work on this cock for her, no matter how humiliated he feels doing it. It is about pleasing his Goddess and doing anything she says and wants. He takes that cock in his mouth like he has been doing this his whole life, while Reagan looks on with a grin. She instructs him on sucking like a good boy.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: clubdom , reagan lush , blow jobs , bi , forced , slave , femdom , female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Devious Maids - Part 1

Devious Maids - Part 1

General:
Name: MMG - 0517 - Devious Maids - Part 1 (standard def)
Size: 113.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:25, 1520 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
We heard about this new show coming out called "Devious Maids" and decided to make Our OWN "Mean Girl" version of it! THIS is how WE would want it to go! :)
In part one Mr. "Big Business" asshole shows how he treats his SUPER hot maids with complete disrespect. Then he has the NERVE to actually GRAB the ASS of one of them! Little does he know that "Maid Randi" is right around the corner filming the WHOLE THING on her iPhone!! Then the tables quickly turn on this asshole...
The maids threaten to tell his wife about it and show her the video! In a matter of seconds he is on his knees BEGGING them not to do this. And they take FULL advantage! They want to see this jerk PAY for the way he has treated them! Soon they have him lapping at the soles of their dirty pumps like a dogg. They demand that he double - no, TRIPLE! - their salary! AND they BOTH want monthly shopping sprees! Oh, and they will NOT be doing any more "maid work" even thought they will be paid three times as much as before- HE will be doing it. And THEY will be his bosses from now on! And they plan on making his life a living hell...
And this is just the beginning... To see "Part 2" go to Goddess Randi's "worship" store *HERE*

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BLACKMAIL FANTASY , FEMALE DOMINATION , FISHNETS , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: maid

Download:

Last edited:
Doggs Dont Talk!

Doggs Dont Talk!

General:
Name: MMG - 0518 - Doggs Dont Talk! (HD)
Size: 103.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:09, 1237 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 55 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
We have decided that it would be nice to have a pet around Mean Girl Manor. But We don't really want a real dogg or catt- they shed and all over the place. Yuck. So the simple solution is to turn a slave into a "dogg" for Us! :) All We need to do is COMMAND it to act like a dogg and it will BE a fucking dogg for Us for as long as We want. (If it knows whats good for it anyway! LOL)

So We take this one and attach a dogg-hood to it and voila! Instant doggie for Us to play with! And We get to play as ROUGH as We want to...LOL.

First step though it is to TRAIN it. So Queen Kasey attaches a SHOCKING DEVICE right to its NUTS! Then We take turns SHOCKING it and making it BARKK for Us! It is like SO much fun! But can you believe at one point Our new "dogg" FORGOT and actually spoke HUMAN words??? Goddess Nina was like "Doggs don't TALK!" and shocked the out of him! LOL!

So much fun...We might just leave this loser crawling around Mean Girl Manor like this for the rest of the year. Or the rest of its LIFE. LOL. And it would BE SO LUCKY crawling around at the feet of 3 hot blondes like US!

-Mean Girls

Featuring: Princess Perfection, Queen Kasey, Goddess Nina

Category: PET PLAY
Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY , HUMILIATION , PET PLAY , BLONDES , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ballshocker , ball shocker , heels , humiliation , sph , brat girls , feet worship , foot worship , foot , foot fetish , domestic servitude , dehumanization

Download:

Last edited:
Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

General:
Name: MMG - 0519 - Don't Cum Til My Feet Say! (mobile devices)
Size: 141.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:09, 1603 Kbps, 720x400, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Princess Jennifer relaxes on the couch, bored after a long day at school. She is wearing tight short jean shorts or Soffe shorts, pink bra, and a sexy tanktop. Her toes are painted hot pink or some bright color.

She calls her slave over and is upset that he's still dressed. She orders him to strip completely naked. The slave hands over his clothes and apologizes, kneels in front of her, and says he'll do anything to please her. She lightly teases his nipples with her nails and says, "anything? "maybe I should tie you up to make sure you're always naked. I want to see your pathetic cock get hard every time I'm wearing my cute outfits." The slave begs her please not to tie him up!

She says maybe...but on one condition: he has to play her new game, "Don't Cum Until My Feet Say." The rules: He must jerk off nonstop while her feet move from the slave's mouth, his chest, his nipples, and finally his cock. If he cums before her feet touch his cock, then he loses.

The game begins. She giggles at the slave already hard just from her feet in his mouth as he eagerly worships them. She constantly humiliates him that he's not gonna last and that he'll cum just from sucking her pretty toes, since that's all he's good for. She taunts him about how he's lucky to be her after-school, naked footboy and that he doesn't deserve her feet on his useless cock. Her feet continue to move down the slave's body as she pinches his nipples with her toes. The slave is so turned on and begs her if if he can cum now.

Princess Jennifer slaps his hand away from his cock and says, "don't make me start the game over." She puts one foot back in his mouth while the other lightly brushes his balls. The slave just groans from all the teasing. She resumes sliding both her feet down, stopping just inches above his cock.

The slave furiously jerks off and cums helplessly. She spanks his ass and says "thanks for playing, loser. I knew you couldn't last." and orders him to go fetch some rope, so she can tie him up...FOREVER.

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOTJOBS , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , BONDAGE

Download:

Last edited:
Bella - Foot Job Milking of Her Stupid Cuckold Step Brother

Bella - Foot Job Milking of Her Stupid Cuckold Step Brother

General:
Name: BP2 - Bella - Foot Job Milking of Her Stupid Cuckold Step Brother (1080 HD)
Size: 444.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 8253 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
1080 HD: Princess Bella is told she has to milk her step brother by her mom. My mom is making me milk you. If it were up to me you would be in chastity for a very long time. In the end Bella gives the poor cuck brother a humiliating foot job but ruins it at the very end. One the cuck brother starts to cum, Bella pulls her feet away as the cow shoots his load. The orgasm is ruined and Bella finds it funny. Her mom told her to milk him but she didnt say she could not ruin it. She laughs as the step brother cums. Oh gross! The step brother is humiliated being milked in this way by her step sister. (7:14 long)

Category: FOOTJOBS

Download:

Last edited:
BP - 3 Girls Kick and Taunt the Ball Kicking Slave

BP - 3 Girls Kick and Taunt the Ball Kicking Slave

General:
Name: BP2 - BP - 3 Girls Kick and Taunt the Ball Kicking Slave (720 HD)
Size: 743.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:36, 4078 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
DVD Quality: Bella and her friends ride the ball kicking slave into the kitchen. Before they film several ball kicking videos the slave is used to lick their dirty boots clean. The boots are filthy and old but the girls don/t care. Bella makes him suck on her heels at the same time. The slave grimaces when licking the bottoms of the boots. The dirt tastes terrible. The girls even shove the boots in his mouth! The girls demonstrate to the ball kicking slave some of the kicks he can expect later. Gia kicks so hard it is breath taking. One kick is a “toe” kick. Very painful! The toe impacts the balls directly in an upward direction. This is extremely painful for the ball kicking slave. The girls think it is funny! This is not a full all out ball kicking video but there are some great swings! Next the girls make the slave lick their feet clean and worship their sweaty feet. The girl's feet go straight from the boot and put directly into the slaves mouth to worship and clean. The girls spit into its mouth throughout the video. The girls taunt the slave at how much they will kick his balls later. They spit in his mouth and face while making him worship their feet. At the end of this video there are 6 highlight videos that are worth the price alone! (23:36 long) .

Clip contains: Brutal verbal humiliation, emotional sadism, foot worship, boots, boot locking, spitting, ball kicking, highlight videos

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
BP - Ballbusting Slave Trained for Birthday Party

BP - Ballbusting Slave Trained for Birthday Party

General:
Name: BP2 - BP - Ballbusting Slave Trained for Birthday Party (1080 HD)
Size: 581.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:52, 9988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Princess Taylor is having a birthday party! Amadahy and Jennifer are bringing the ballbusting slave. Taylor is skeptical. She's not sure that the ballbusting slave can take as many kicks as her guests will want to dish out. Amadahy and Jennifer assure Taylor that the save is well-trained and up to the task. To prove it Amadahy kicks the slave over and over in the balls as hard as she can. Then, Taylor wants a try. She kicks the slave in the balls as hard as she can, too. Despite the excruciating pain, the slave holds up pretty well. Amadahy invites leashed slave girl lola to get a few punches and slaps in. The sadistic little slave girl enjoys being allowed to participate in the beating. Then Empress Jennifer takes her turn. The four totally destroy the ballbusting slave. He collapses, but Amadahy keeps him standing until Taylor finishes kicking. Amadahy calls over lola and allows her to punch the ballbusting slave until he finally drops. Everyone had fun! Except for the ballbusting slave. Taylor is convinced she is going to have the best birthday ever! (7:52 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Jennifer, Lola, Taylor, Female Domination, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Ball Punching

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: goddess amadahy , empress jennifer , taylor , lola

Download:

Last edited:
Punish Your Pecker - Goddess Brianna

Punish Your Pecker - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-06 - Punish Your Pecker - Goddess Brianna - CD 12 30 12 joipov
Size: 196.76 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:39, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Goddess Brianna knows you are a helpless horny pervert, lusting after her beautiful breasts and ass. But there is a cost; the only way she will allow you to play with your little pecker is if you hurt it. Smack it - scratch it - make it hurt. If you hurt your little dicklette enough, maybe she will actually let you cum. But you had better do it exactly when she allows, because Brianna has no patience for pathetic pecker jerkers.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV

Download:

Last edited:
Ruined Milking Day - Elena Sin, Esmi Lee

Ruined Milking Day - Elena Sin, Esmi Lee

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-07 - Ruined Milking Day - Elena Sin, Esmi Lee - CD 12 15 12 hjbb
Size: 195.18 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:35, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistresses Esmi and Elena have denied their slave an orgasm for 28 days before granting him a release - but it will not be a pleasant experience, for they plan to totally ruin his orgasm! Esmi expertly jerks the slave's cock, grabbing and squeezing his balls whenever he seems to be enjoying it too much. Elena teases the slave verbally and physically, rubbing her hand up and down her pussy as he is brought to the edge, then denied yet again.

When the Mistresses finally decide to let their slave orgasm, Esmi makes him cum into her hand, then rubs his cum all over his mouth, making him slurp it up from her hand. With his mouth full of his cum, Esmi mercilessly punches him right in the balls, making him gag and choke on his own cum! As the slave rocks back and forth in pain, gasping for air, Esmi and Elena cruelly laugh at his ruined orgasm.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS , BALLBUSTING , CBT , HANDJOBS

Download:

Last edited:
Metal Chastity Cum Humiliation - Goddess Brianna

Metal Chastity Cum Humiliation - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-01-09 - Metal Chastity Cum Humiliation - Goddess Brianna - CD 12 30 12 chastitytease
Size: 221.91 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:29, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna has her bitch locked away in her metal chastity device, so there is no escape from her sexiness as she teases and torments her slave just to make him suffer. Brianna plays with his balls and flaunts her body in front of him, just to get him horny. When she makes him taste her pussy from her fingers, he drools precum from his cock, which Brianna makes him eat, laughing at his humiliation.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL , HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!