• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Sunny's Trained Husband Part 2 - Finding The Stud - Sunny Chase

Sunny's Trained Husband Part 2 - Finding The Stud - Sunny Chase

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-03-28 - Sunny's Trained Husband Part 2 - Finding The Stud - Sunny Chase - sh_s1235_2-6_sunnychase_blowjob
Format: mp4
Size: 473.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:30, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Sunny's trained husband is going to be her chauffer while she goes and finds a stud. He even wears the appropriate outfit. He drives her to the location and waits patiently. Before he knows it, she is walking out with a very manly looking stud. He can already see that this is way more of a man than he is. The stud gets into the back seat with Sunny and she gives her stud a blowjob while her cuck husband watches, in amazement at the size of the cock in his wife's mouth. Sunny makes sure to give him a kiss so he can taste a real man's sperm.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM , BLOW JOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: subby hubby , sunny chase , bdsm , blowjobs , blow job , cuckolding

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
A Cuckold Dreams of Sex Part 3 - Foot Bitch - Goddess Valora, Nadia...

A Cuckold Dreams of Sex Part 3 - Foot Bitch - Goddess Valora, Nadia White

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2018-04-02 - A Cuckold Dreams of Sex Part 3 - Foot Bitch - Goddess Valora, Nadia White - sh_s1238_3-5_nadiawhite_valora_footworship
Size: 506.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:51, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cameron is still dreaming. In this part of the dream, his crush Valora and her hot friend Nadia are going to make him worship their feet. It is so humiliating for him but he must go on with this. Cameron needs to suck their toes and lick every single inch. Will this prove to Valora that he is good enough for her?

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , CUCKOLDING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: femdom , female domination , foot fetish , foot worship , bdsm , nadia white , goddess valora , bdsm

Download:

Last edited:
Ball Busting Welcome

Ball Busting Welcome

General:
Name: MMG - 0490 - Ball Busting Welcome (SD)
Size: 110.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:48, 1718 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
We welcome guests like Princess Breanna to Mean Girl Manor by throwing a â€Å"Ball-Busting Ball”. Except this â€Å"ball” is just Us and a couple of slave-BALLS to kick in- and kicking slave balls with a friend is always a party! :) Spiked shoes are always a plus too, as long as you don't let the slave screams bother you... or a little of the â€Å"red stuff”. ;) (We had to stop this one a little early because the slave started to leak- as they always do... and we didn't want to get it on our expensive shoes. After all, these are â€Å"red bottoms”- not â€Å"red TOPS”!)

But up until then we had fun, taking turns holding the slave's leash tight and pulling it back for each other to take turns kicking it- while the slave had to kneel there with his legs spread nice n wide for Us to kick him in the balls as much as we wanted...Princess Breanna had SUCH a â€Å"ball”! :) (This was her first time kicking a slave in the nuts- and we were HAPPY to let her use one of Ours to get her first kicks in!) href="http://www.clips4sale.com/32364/12497361">HERE*
To go see more of Princess Breanna and worship her, you can go to her store HERE

- Goddess Raven Bay and Princess Briana

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: princess briana

Download:

Last edited:
Ballbusting Newbie

Ballbusting Newbie

General:
Name: MMG - 0491 - Ballbusting Newbie (HD)
Size: 85.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:07, 722 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 56 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is a real-life "fan" of Ours that wrote in begging to be in Our ballbusting videos and bragging about how it thought that it could "take whatever We dish out". So We made it send in its $100 amazon GC as a deposit to make sure it showed up, then gave it a chance to "put its money where its mouth is" and earn it back with its balls! Its very simple, you see. If you show up and take a good ballkicking from Us, its FREE! You get your $ back. If you DON'T...well, whatch this video and you will see! LOL.
After a few minutes, this "big, tough guy" falls on the ground and actually starts crying! The pussy actually gives up and practically runs out of the house because it couldn't take it! (Can you believe that? We are NOT making this up!) Then, it has the nerve to actually come crawling back about 15 minutes later! So I give it another chance after it begs, and then give it a few more good and proper kicks to the balls with My white pointy-toed pumps and it squealed!

I was so frustrated afterwards, that I actually brought another RELIABLE ballbusting slave out to show this newbie loser how its done. (I actually made the "failure" slave record that part! LOL) You slaves out there think you can handle this? Don't waste my time if you can't!

-Princess Jennifer

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , PRINCESS , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: ballbusting , femdom , feet , foot worship , female domination , fetish , foot , heels , humiliation , shoe worship , slave , tryout , verbal abuse , worship , boots

Download:

Last edited:
Beating Doggboy

Beating Doggboy

General:
Name: MMG - 0492 - Beating Doggboy (SD)
Size: 64.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 1318 Kbps, 720x404, 29.696 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This is one of the pets that We keep around Mean Girl Manor. Needless to say, it gets treated much worse than a REAL dogg would! LOL. We smack it around, make it do tricks, etc. Keep in mind We are NOT professional dominatrixes we are just regular girls that are entertained by abusing those that are obviously inferior to Us! And this THING is obviously inferior...it isn't even really human in our opinion!

FEATURING: Princess Tiffani, Miss Veronica

Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY

Download:

Last edited:
Amadahy and Mia - Turn Danni into a Sissy

Amadahy and Mia - Turn Danni into a Sissy

General:
Name: BP2 - Amadahy and Mia - Turn Danni into a Sissy (1080 HD)
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:45, 9949 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on a man's arm are things danni will need to practice.

Finally, the girls add heels and teach danni to walk in them. Danni has a lot of difficulty walking in the heels, but very excited to start going on dates. He will try his best to look very sexy and feminine so that he can be approved to start dating men. They teach danni to sit with his legs closed and laugh gently. He is learning quickly and very soon he will be able to pass well enough to start dating. (20:45 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Mia, danni, Female Domination, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , BRAT GIRLS , SISSY SLUTS , GENDER TRANSFORMATION
Keywords: amadahy , mia

Download:

Last edited:
Amadahy and Mia - Turn Shrimp into a Sissy

Amadahy and Mia - Turn Shrimp into a Sissy

General:
Name: BP2 - Amadahy and Mia - Turn Shrimp into a Sissy (1080 HD)
Size: 556 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 9983 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Amadahy and Mia use their little fool, danni, for foot worship. They plan to turn the little shrimp into a sissy. Danni is not very good at being a boy. He is very small and effeminate. Maybe he will make a better girl. The girls plan his transformation. Being a girl is great! Girls get presents all the time. It is definitely better than being a boy, as danni will soon find out. Amadahhy keeps the key to danni's chastity device on her ankle. She can't wait to gaff danni so that his front is very smooth, just like a girl's. Danni is very distracted by all the feet in his face. He's not even sure what's happening. The girls are completely in control. They can't wait to get danni to the mall so that they can cross dress him in girl clothes. (7:32 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Mia, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Sissy Training, Cross Dressing, Foot Domination, Chastity

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , SISSY TRAINING , CHASTITY MALE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess amadahy , brat princess mia

Download:

Last edited:
Amadahy and Naomi - Bratty 19 Year Old Given Her First slave

Amadahy and Naomi - Bratty 19 Year Old Given Her First slave

General:
Name: BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - Bratty 19 Year Old Given Her First slave (720 HD)
Format: wmv
Size: 535.32 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:31, 3000 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
720 HD: Amadahy has a gift for freshmen Princess, Naomi. Its a loser senior! The senior will now belong to Naomi as her cleaning slave, her shopping slavewhatever Princess Naomi wants. Naomis received nicer gifts, but she guesses shell keep it. Amadahy has a hunch the loser will be useful for something. They try it out as a shoe cleaner. Amadahy tells the loser lick her shoes. Naomi watches. So this is what hes good for? Naomi asks. Amadahy explains to Naomi that a slave can be used for anything she wants. If she wants it to clean the floor with its tongue, it will clean the floor with its tongue. Naomi pops off her shoe and thrusts her foot in its mouth. Amadahy is right! The slave will do anything, no matter how degrading. Naomi slaps the slaves face, just for fun. My shoes cost half of what my car is worth and my cars worth a lot. My dad bought it for me. Naomi taunts it. The loser keeps sucking on Naomis Princess feet, even as she degrades it. Naomi decides shell keep it around. Teach me, Naomi says to Amadahy. Teach me the worst you can do. Amadahy fucks the slaves face with her foot while controlling its breathing. Why are you hogging my slave? Naomi asks. Amadahy laughs and shares the slave. Youll be assigned to this Princess for the rest of the semester, she tells the slave. And youll have to do everything in your power to make her happy. He looks like hes in pain and I love it! Naomi says. Amadahy has another gift for Naomi. A chastity! Amadahy explains to Naomi what a chastity device is and does. Naomi loves it! Youre not taking it off. She tells the slave. I dont want to let him out, Naomi tells Amadahy, I just dont think he deserves it. How does it feel to be locked up by a freshman? Naomi asks it? Amadahy and Naomi tease the slaves chastity. Naomi likes the presents so much, now she wants the slave to not graduate just so she can keep it around to lick her shoes next year too. (22:31 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Naomi, 18 and 19 Years Old, Brat Girls, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Chastity

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CHASTITY , FOOT WORSHIP , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Leena's Sex Slave - Leena Sky

Leena's Sex Slave - Leena Sky

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-11-23 - Leena's Sex Slave - Leena Sky - CD Scene 11 05 12 minimoviepart1
Size: 218.26 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:07:23, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Goddess Leena is feeling very horny and she is going to exploit this stable bitch mercilessly for her pleasure. Leena starts out by making her slave smell her pussy juices, then jerks his cock off with them to get him hard. Leena then rides her slave's cock, but is upset when he cums too early, so she makes him eat his own cum.

This clip is part of the movie "Leena's Sex Slave."

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Lick Our Sweat - Alexia Jordan, Goddess Amadahy, Mistrix

Lick Our Sweat - Alexia Jordan, Goddess Amadahy, Mistrix

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-11-24 - Lick Our Sweat - Alexia Jordan, Goddess Amadahy, Mistrix - CD Scene 11 11 12 sweatlicking
Size: 181.89 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:09, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddesses Alexia Jordon, Amadahy, and Mistrix are hot and sweaty after a day of dominating their slaves, and one lucky slave is going to get the privilege of licking up their Goddess sweat. Mistrix brings in a stable slave on a leash and puts him to work cleaning her sweaty underarms. Alexia teases the bitch with her sweaty pussy, allowing him to smell it, but denying him the privilege of cleaning it.

Amadahy does want her ass cleaned though and orders the bitch to lick it clean to her satisfaction. Mistrix then has their slave remove her shoes to lick the sweat from her stockinged feet. Amadahy then summons the slave to remove her boot and lick all of the boot sweat from her foot.

Related Categories: FEMDOM , SWEAT FETISH , LATEX , HUMILIATION , GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: female domination , femdom , sweat fetish , goddess worship , mistrix ms e , amadahy , alexia jordan

Download:

Last edited:
From Player To Slave - Goddess Brianna, Simone Kross

From Player To Slave - Goddess Brianna, Simone Kross

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-11-25 - From Player To Slave - Goddess Brianna, Simone Kross - CD Scene 10 17 12 minimovie part7
Size: 216.06 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:07:18, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
After enduring the punishments from Mistresses Julie, Brianna, and Simone, the former player "Motor Troy" has been reduced to nothing but a caged slave for their amusement. The Mistresses take him out of his cage just to slap his pathetic face, then make him grovel before Julie and clean her boots.

Julie is determined to make this bitch pay for wronging her. Once her boots are clean, Julie orders the bitch to jerk his cock for their amusement, telling him to cum on her boots so he will have to lick up his filth from them. The Mistresses then lock the degraded and broken bitch back in his cage.

This clip is part of the movie "The Player Gets Played."

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Download:

Last edited:
Foot Boys Are Her Toys - Kleio Valentein

Foot Boys Are Her Toys - Kleio Valentein

General:
Name: FE - 2015-01-12 - Foot Boys Are Her Toys - Kleio Valentein
Size: 403.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:42, 4365 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Kleio controls her slave with her sexy dominant feet knowing nothing makes him more obedient than having a foot shoved deep down his throat. She supervises as he is ordered to lick every inch of her sharp red heels down to her stocking covered toes and her bare naked soles. Worshipping her feet will now be the main part of his everyday life of serving his Mistress. Kleio instructs him how to properly lick them clean while making sure he constantly knows his place in life as her loyal foot bitch!

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , HIGH HEELS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: kleio valentien

Download:

Last edited:
Amazon Lock Up - Saharra Huxley

Amazon Lock Up - Saharra Huxley

General:
Name: FE - 2015-01-13 - Amazon Lock Up - Saharra Huxley
Size: 201.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:04, 4199 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Amazon Saharra can't stand the sight of cock, she thinks they should be locked away in chastity with the key held by a superior amazon woman.

Amazons | Muscle Domination | Chastity | Humiliation

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: CHASTITY , MUSCLE DOMINATION
Keywords: saharra huxly

Download:

Last edited:
Only The Tip - Megan Rain

Only The Tip - Megan Rain

General:
Name: FE - 2015-01-15 - Only The Tip - Megan Rain
Size: 359.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 4231 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Princess Megan only allows the tip of her slave's cock to be exposed while keeping the rest welded shut to never be stimulated again. There is nothing more frustrating for a man then having just the tip teased and touched by his Mistress. She knows how badly he is dying to cum and decides to play a game with her helpless pet to see just how sensitive his cock has become.

Handjobs | Chastity | Brat Girls | Forced Orgasms| Forced Male Orgasm

Related Categories: CUM IN MOUTH , FORCED MALE ORGASM , CHASTITY , BRAT GIRLS , HANDJOBS
Keywords: megan rain , tip , milking , handjob , orgasm

Download:

Last edited:
P POV Double Feature

P POV Double Feature

General:
Name: MT - 2009-02-07 - P POV Double Feature
Size: 222.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:24, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The only thing better than one of my super close P POV clips is TWO together! The first one is more focused on having you suck my P from my pantyhose after your . The second includes the closest, clearest shots I've ever done. I even press my wet pussy against the lense as I smear my P all over your face and encourage you to lick up every drop...Great verbals and a long spitting scene as well. This is sure to be a best seller so get it before I jack up the price!

Category: PEE
Related Categories: POV , ASS WORSHIP , PUSSY EATING , DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Foot Faggot Training

Foot Faggot Training

General:
Name: MT - 2009-02-08 - Foot Faggot Training
Size: 238.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 3868 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Crawl in here foot faggot, it's time for your training. I know how much you ache to worship my perfect little size 4 feet. If you want to sniff my soles and lick my toes you're going to have to suck this superior cock! If you take it deep enough and suck it well, you might get to worship my feet. Don't gag on that man meat while you deep throat it enough to get your nose against my feet. Your reward at the end? Cleaning all that fresh cum off of my feet while we laugh at you. --- You will love this clip if you are into the following: small penis humiliation, forced bi/forced cock sucking/forced cum swallowing, degradation/humiliation, foot worship, slave training and female domination. Cuckolds who have emailed begging to serve my huge cocked lover: this is as close as you're going to get, so buy it! The HD quality gives you crisp, detailed POV views so you will feel like that giant cock is cumming right on your face. (Bonus surprise candid ending after credits)

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , POV , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOTJOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Punishing Little Johnny Part 1

Punishing Little Johnny Part 1

General:
Name: MT - 2009-02-09 - Punishing Little Johnny Part 1
Size: 430.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:05, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The Bitch Babysitter is back and Little Johnny is still being naughty. She's caught him snooping again and decides to punish him with the items he's found. If you fantasized about your babysitter, you'll love this series. *** Special price alert! This clip is over 12 mins long. ***

Category: SPANKING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , DOMINATION , POWERFUL WOMAN , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls

Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-06-26 - Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls
Size: 204.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:47, 1570 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Batman tracked down the slutty villainess Pepper Hart's lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.
Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.
Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.
She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. Slutty Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.
She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn't stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroying his balls with kicks. Pepper smiles at how powerful she is and how week she has made the dark knight.
She goes back and forth between sucking his huge cock and kicking the fuck out of his nuts. The kicks get harder and harder and her evil side gets more evil as this goes on.
Pepper ties Batman to her rack with his legs spread wide. He willingly lets her as he is still under her spell. Once he's fully bound and secure with his legs spread and nuts exposed, she snaps him back to normal and laughs.
He comes to and is angry. "This is exactly what I did to Robin! He was so mad when I cut his little balls off though. [giggle]"
"Don't worry Bats, you can keep this big cock, I just want your balls."
Evil Slutty Pepper can't stop herself from sucking on Batman's huge cock while is still works. She goes back and forth from giving him the best blowjob of his life and kicking his balls into mush.
"I'm going to take your balls after you cum. So just don't cum if you want to keep them."
"Get ready, I'm gonna squeeze the cum out of your balls while I suck your dick." She sucks the cum out of his cock, opens her pretty mouth to show him his last load then kisses him and spits it in his mouth.
"I'm gonna take my time cutting these off. I'm not even gonna put you back under. :)"

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: SUPERHEROINES , BLOW JOBS , BONDAGE , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , BIG TITS
Keywords: pepper hart , pierce paris , big tits , ballbusting , ball squeezing , castration threats , blowjob , cum kissing , snowball , cum eating , batman , shiny pantyhose

Download:

Last edited:
Wrong Bet Part 1

Wrong Bet Part 1

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-06-28 - Wrong Bet Part 1
Size: 890.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:15, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 210 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Colby Jansen placed a bet on an Argentinian soccer game after finding out that a fix was in. He made a ton of money. While he's bragging to his buddy on the phone about it, an agent of Argentinian Football (Juliette March) sneaks into his house and surprises him by grabbing him by the balls.
Juliette tells him that they take football very seriously, and he will go to prison in South America, unless they work something out right then and there.
She wants his face under her ass. He doesn't have much choice.
To be continued.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , LEOTARD FETISH , BALL ABUSE , PUSSY EATING
Keywords: juliette march , colby jansen , face sitting , ass worship , ass eating , pussy licking , sensual domination , pantyhose leotard

Download:

Last edited:
Wrong Bet Part 2

Wrong Bet Part 2

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2019-07-07 - Wrong Bet Part 2
Size: 730.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:30, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 212 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Juliette is still holding prison time over Colby Jansen. She wants his dick. She makes it clear that he better fuck her right. His balls are on the line. If she isn't pleased in the end, he'll be getting fucked in the ass in South American prison.
She gets his cock hard by sucking it, then grips his balls hard. She gets him to the edge of cumming, then squeezes again, reminding him what's on the line.
Juliette makes him fuck her to her pleasing. She takes all of his cum from him, then tells him they are not done.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE , CUMSHOTS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: juliette march , colby jansen , femdom sex , ball squeezing , edging , edging blowjob , fucking , pantyhose , big booty , cumshot

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!