• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Your New Sex Life - Domina Nyx

Your New Sex Life - Domina Nyx

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-07-23 - Your New Sex Life - Domina Nyx - 06 16 12 bootfuckpov
Format: wmv
Size: 197.97 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:42, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
As you stare at Domina Nyx, your pathetic erection in full view, she laughs because she knows that is is not her beautiful body, or her sexy outfit that has you so turned on - it is her thigh high boots. You are nothing but a boot faggot, and Nyx knows exactly what to do with you.

She teases you by showing off the full length of her boots, running her hand up and down them, then gives you instructions on how she wants them cleaned - including the heels and bottoms. Then she puts her boots together for you to fuck, amused by your tiny dick humping against her boots. You even manage to cum all over them; of course, now you have to lick up your mess. Nyx smiles as she tells you your only sex life from now on will be fucking her boots; you won't even be able top have an erection anymore unless it is at her boots. And you will do it gladly, just to be near her.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOOT FETISH

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Extreme Ruined Orgasm - Goddess Brianna

Extreme Ruined Orgasm - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-07-24 - Extreme Ruined Orgasm - Goddess Brianna - 07 19 12 hjballbust
Size: 219.97 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:07:26, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Brianna is a very cruel woman, one who never gives a slave a reward without making sure he really suffers for it. With his legs spread open by her rope bondage and his balls tied down to her bondage table, the longer he stays on the table, the more his muscles and balls will hurt. But his dick is so excited by Brianna's expert milking techniques that he stays rock hard, even when his balls are being slapped and punched!

Brianna toys with the bitch like a cat does a mouse, first bringing him right to the edge of an orgasm, then slapping and punching his balls until he is unable to cum, over and over again. The poor slave is so excited and controlled by Brianna that his cock stays rock hard, even when he loses the ability to speak coherently, his mind lost deep into sub space.

When Brianna finally allows the bitch to cum, he shoots spurt after spurt, filling his belly with cum. Brianna scoops it up and makes sure that he eats every drop from her latex glove, smearing it over his mouth for good measure. But any enjoyment the bitch might have gotten from his orgasm is totally ruined as Brianna goes back to smacking and punching his now empty super sensitive balls, laughing with sadistic glee at his cries of anguish from the ball pain. When Brianna allows a slave to orgasm, it is always for her pleasure, never his.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FORCED EJACULATIONS , ORGASM CONTROL , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess brianna , clubdom , femdom , female domination , cum eating , orgasm control , ruined orgasm , milking , cbt

Download:

Last edited:
Lessons in Self Control - Cherie Deville

Lessons in Self Control - Cherie Deville

General:
Name: FE - 2014-09-09 - Lessons in Self Control - Cherie Deville
Format: mp4
Size: 237.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 153 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Cherie is going to play a little game with your cock for her amusement only. You will obey her every instruction and not be permitted to cum until given permission, understand? She will tease you to the edge of orgasm until you are begging to explode with your cock in hand. Just when you think you can't hold back any more and are at the point of desperation you will be exactly where she wants you. Completely addicted and submissive willing to do anything she commands.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: cherie deville

Download:

Last edited:
Stretched Slave Hole - Dahlia Sky

Stretched Slave Hole - Dahlia Sky

General:
Name: FE - 2014-09-08 - Stretched Slave Hole - Dahlia Sky
Size: 486.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:28, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 154 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Slave Robert is desperate for attention from a dominant woman, he will do anything to have a Mistress play with him. He has offered Mistress Dahlia that she can subject him to any form of kinky play she desires. Mistress Dahlia decides to pick out her largest grey dildo nicknames "elephant trunk" to break his ass in with.

Mistress Dahlia fucks her slave with a huge strapon while keeping him completely bound and helpless unable to run away from her enormous ass stretching dick. She thrusts her hips back and forth inching it deeper and deeper with every pump turning his ass into a gaping pussy hole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: dahlia skye , pumped full of dick

Download:

Last edited:
Men Are Weak - Mia Lelani

Men Are Weak - Mia Lelani

General:
Name: FE - 2014-09-10 - Men Are Weak - Mia Lelani
Size: 286.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mia proves to her bitch why women are superior in every shape and form. Using her strong arms and muscled legs she overpowers him until he admits all men are weak and belong at a woman's feet.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: mia lelani , men are weak

Download:

Last edited:
Time to Lose Your Balls

Time to Lose Your Balls

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2015-06-09 - Time to Lose Your Balls
Size: 209.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:22, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lily is dressed up for something extra special. She's wearing a white shear thong bodysuit with white fishnets and bright red high heels.

"You know what I've decided? I'm going to cut your balls off."

"Maybe I'll take my time. make it REALLY HURT." [smile]

She teases you with her perfect body, and loves that you are dripping pre-cum while she tells you all the terrible ways you are about to lose your manhood forever to her.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: LEOTARD FETISH , FISHNETS , HIGH HEELS , GELDING , BIG TITS
Keywords: lily lane , lily lane femdom , femdom pov , ballbusting talk , castration , castrate , castrating , emasculation , gelding , big tits , leotard fishnets

Download:

Last edited:
Demon Cum Corruption

Demon Cum Corruption

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2015-07-13 - Demon Cum Corruption
Size: 792.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:24, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 235 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Dava Foxx is a Demon who loves to corrupt Angels like Lance Hart. If an Angel has impure thoughts, she summons them to her world. If she can make them cum while there, they are corrupted into her perverted sex minions for eternity, which she sends out to tease more Angels for her.

Dava has already corrupted Sadie Holmes, who previously teased Lance Hart into impurity. Now his fate is in their hands

While Lance tries not to cum, Dava and Sadies pussies and mouths are too much for him. When he finally submits and says he will join them, they giggle and continue to edge him until they finally milk a huge load of cum from him all over Davas fishnets.

SEX, FUCKING, EDGING, BLOWJOBS, HANDJOBS, BIG FAKE TITS, TEASING, BODYSUITS, THIGH HIGH LATEX BOOTS, SENSUAL FEMDOM, BIG CUM SHOT, PUSSY EATING, FACE SITTING, FEMALE ORGASMS, GIGGLING

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL , FEMALE DOMINATION , FACE SITTING , PUSSY EATING , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: dava foxx , sadie holmes , lance hart , edging sex , femdom sex , pussy eating , sadie holmes face sitting , femdom pussy eating , begging to cum , fishnet bodysuit , leotard , bodysuit , big tits femdom , pussy edging , cum on fishnets

Download:

Last edited:
Roxanne Femdom Roommate FULL

Roxanne Femdom Roommate FULL

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2015-09-29 - Roxanne Femdom Roommate FULL
Size: 420.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:48, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps

Description:
Roxanne Rae is hanging out on her living room couch wearing a black leotard, blue fishnets, and shiny black high heels. She is interrupted by her roommate, Tristan Sweet, staring at her ass.

Oh my God, my roommate is SO hot Tristan creeps, trying to be sly.

Roxanne catches him staring and he wanders over to apologize. She scissors his head into her ass and makes him a deal, I am gonna fuck you in the ass and then I am going to smother your face with mine!

Roxanne grabs her strap-on to shove up his tight hole. She bends him over the couch and inserts her strap-on.

I knew you would like it you fucking slut! Roxanne tells her roomie as he moans over and over again in agony. He is begging for more and cannot wait for her to dominate him.

Roxanne yanks him up and caresses his body, licking his neck sensually. Tristan thinks the torment is over, but then Roxanne shoves him over the couch and climbs on top of her little cock slut.

Now you know that anytime you want to touch my ass, I am gonna fuck yours whispers Roxanne to Tristan. Hes not getting up any time soon

Roxanne Raes sleezy roommate has come back to worship her ass. She is wearing a black leotard, and gray tights with holes in them. She has taken the top off her leotard.

I like when you struggle she teases, with his face deep in between her cheeks.

He tries to breathe, but Roxanne straps him in with her feet and will not let go, This is what you fucking wanted isnt it? After all, this IS what he asked for, according to Roxanne at least

Roxanne surprises him by climbing on top of him and squeezing his balls. He yells in pain as she his balls and he her tits.

She muffles his screams with her ass as he turns more purple by the second

ROXANNE RAE, TRISTAN SWEET, PEGGING, ASS WORSHIP, FISHNETS, LEOTARD, TATTOOS, GLASSES, FEMDOM, BALL SQUEEZING, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS GRINDING , PEGGING , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: femdom , blue pantyhose , pantyhose , fishnets , strap-on , female domination , pegging , sensual femdom , hard pegging , moaning , spanking , roxanne rae , tristan sweet

Download:

Last edited:
Spittoon For Parker and Kimber - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze

Spittoon For Parker and Kimber - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-07-12 - Spittoon For Parker and Kimber - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze - s9281-7parkerswayzeekimberwoodsspitting
Size: 415.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:50, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Parker Swayze and Kimber Woods are a gorgeous pair of lovers who only use men as entertaining little toys. They share a tender and sexy kiss before noticing the pathetic bitch cowering the cage behind them. That slave must have been caged for a very long time because the two woman find him to be very thirsty. They decide with evil grins and giggles that he should only be allowed to drink their spit. How humiliating and degrading for this slave who have to lap up every drop of their precious spit in order to hydrate himself. The women know this and are getting off on his suffering. "Aww, are you thirsty?" they say while holding back laughter at how pathetic he is with his mouth open, his face covered in spit while they each take turns dripping spit as well as force-fully spitting all over his face and mouth. They then decide to make it even worse, as they drag him from the cage and spit all over him, both taunting and teasing with their hot bodies and complementing each other while they get off on seeing the other woman cover the slave with their fluids. If he's lucky, they'll go and get his drinking bowl. Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze

Tags: Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Spitting

Download:

My Stepbrother is a Sissy Bitch - Vanessa Sixxx

My Stepbrother is a Sissy Bitch - Vanessa Sixxx

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-07-11 - My Stepbrother is a Sissy Bitch - Vanessa Sixxx - sh s391 minimovie full length
Size: 2.43 GB
Video: avc1, 00:28:37, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Vanessa is tired of her stepbrother Cody being such a jerk to her. Even when her step-dad orders his son to let her watch TV, he hogs the remote to watch a ball-game. Vanessa knows that for all his macho exterior, he is secretly a panty bitch who wants to smell and wear her panties. Vanessa comes up with a plan. She sets the webcam on her computer to record, then catches her stepbrother sniffing her panties and cross-dressing in her clothes. Vanessa catches him in the act and tells him she has him recorded in her clothes. Unless he wants his father to find out about his panty fetish, he had better start doing everything she says. Shamed by the prospect of his dad finding out his secret, he quickly agrees. After busting her step-brother Cody wearing her clothes, Vanessa teases him by showing off her beautiful pussy. She laughs as she tells him that she knows how much he wishes he had a vagina rather than his small useless penis, but that is why his place is worshiping a real woman. Vanessa sits back and enjoys an orgasm as her stepbrother humbly worships her pussy, terrified that Vanessa will tell his father his shameful secret. Having already introduced her step-brother Cody to the taste of her vagina, Vanessa now orders him to taste her ass. Vanessa enjoys herself as Cody's tongue licks and cleans her asshole all under the threat that she will tell her stepfather what a pervert Cody is. Cody's punishment has just started, Vanessa has invited his best friend, James over to see his humiliation. She tells James that Cody wants to be a girl so she is going to show him how to be one, starting with sucking James's dick! Of course Cody does not do it correctly so Vanessa shows him how to properly suck a cock and make it cum. When James shoots his load in her mouth, Vanessa spits it into Cody's mouth, then makes him gargle his best friend's cum - how humiliating! Vanessa decides to show Cody how a real woman fucks a man. While she is fucking James, she while orders Cody to lick James's dick and balls like a woman would. Vanessa then has Cody worship her feet while the fucking continues. When James is ready to cum, he pulls out and shoots his load all over Vanessa's belly. Cody has to lick up James's cum yet again while Vanessa laughs at what a bitch her "macho" stepbrother really is. While Vanessa and James cuddle after intercourse, then Cody worships their feet as an obedient cuckold as they make fun of him. Then Vanessa decides to give Cody a "reward" for being such a good stepbrother, letting him jerk off on the panties he was wearing. Once Cody shoots his load on the panties, Vanessa orders him to put the cum soaked panties on while she and James laugh at what a pathetic bitch he has become. Cody may have ignored his dad and mistreated Vanessa, but she has more than paid him back for acting like such a jerk. Vanessa Sixxx

Tags: Bratty Stepdaughter, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, femdom, Forced bi, Full Movies, Panty Fetish, Pussy Worship, Sissy Training, Stepbrother, Taboo

Download:

Kylie Rogue Masturbation Instruction - Kylie Rogue

Kylie Rogue Masturbation Instruction - Kylie Rogue

General:
Name: SUBBY HUBBY - 2017-07-14 - Kylie Rogue Masturbation Instruction - Kylie Rogue - sh s788 kylie minimovie
Size: 2.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:27:57, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Tags: Female Domination, Full Movies, Masturbation Instruction

Download:

Last edited:
Stay Home Cucky

Stay Home Cucky

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0385 - Stay Home Cucky (1080 HD)
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Princess Carmela and her stud boyfriend are all dressed up and ready to go out for New Years Eve. They are sitting on the couch together, getting some last drinks in before they head out for their night of fun. Their pathetic slave kneels before them awaiting his next command. Princess Carmela is sipping a cocktail and realizes that her boyfriend has finished his beer. "Loser, stop looking at me and go and fetch my boyfriend another beer!" she yells at the slave, who immediately jumps up to fetch a fresh beer for her boyfriend.

After the slave has handed the beer to her boyfriend, Princess Carmela looks down at the slave with utter disgust and contempt. "You disgust me so much you fucking freak, the fact that there are ugly people like you who are so pathetic that they would serve me AND my boyfriend is so fucking hilarious", Princess Carmela says as her and her boyfriend laugh. "Ok, so we're going out tonight to a fabulous restaurant and then to one of the most exclusive clubs in the city where only the hottest people get in, because well, duh, look at us, we're perfect", she says as she pulls her boyfriend in for a quick kiss. "Real men like him get to actually date women like me, while faggots like you get to lick the bottoms of my shoes clean before i go out with my man", Princess Carmela explains as she presents the filthy bottoms of her high heels to the slave and orders him to lick.

After a while, they begin to make-out with each other while the slave has to continue licking her shoe bottoms. While they are kissing each other Carmela looks at the slave and says "Tonight at midnight, i'll be kissing my man, but guess what i want you to do? I want you to be in our bathroom on your knees, kissing our toilet seat during the NYE countdown!". Princess' Carmela's boyfriend loves the idea and cannot believe someone is pathetic enough to spend New Years Eve kissing a toilet seat! After a while, both Princess Carmela and her boyfriend inspect the bottoms of her shoes and decide that it is clean (it has to pass inspection from her BF as well).

The slave thinks he is finished but that is far from the truth. Princess Carmela looks down at him again and says, "Now, obviously the privilege serving me ALSO means serving my hot boyfriend who is so much better and hotter than you". The slave is horrified as Princess Carmela literally makes the slave tell her boyfriend that he is hot and a real man unlike him. They both laugh in his face as Princess Carmela orders the loser to lick the bottoms of her boyfriend's shoes as well, saying that they need to look just as good as hers. The slave begs not to be made to do the degrading act but soon realizes he has no choice as he reluctantly begins to drag his tongue up and down the filthy bottoms of her boyfriend's boots. They both laugh hysterically (especially Carmela). She even grabs the loser by the hair to hold its head in place so her boyfriend can drag the sole of his filthy boot down over and over across the loser's tongue- like a rag that he is wiping his boot on. OMG, that is the grossest thing I've ever seen! Ewwww", Carmela yells. The couple cannot get over how pathetic it is as they soon start making out again as the slave continues to lick the bottoms of her boyfriend's shoes. The slave winces in disgust as he does it, but knows he must get them clean. After a while, when they are both satisfied, Carmela just simply shoves its head away from her boyfriend's boot with her foot.

The couple are about to leave for their date, when Princess Carmela remembers she wanted to show her boyfriend what else she can make this pathetic idiot do. She orders the slave to fetch her hairspray bottle. The slave runs to fetch the hairspray and hands it to Carmela. "Watch this babe, we can literally make him do anything", she says as she sprays hairspray in the slave's mouth. Her boyfriend cannot believe his eyes as they both laugh hysterically. "OMG, i have the best idea, why don't you have a go babe?", she says as she hands the bottle to her boyfriend. The slave is almost crying at this point, as he opens his mouth for her boyfriend. Her boyfriend sprays more hairspray into the slave's mouth and the couple cannot believe how low the slave has sunk "You just let a guy spray fucking hairspray in your mouth, OMG!", she says, clearly shocked and amused.

They share some last minute making-out before telling the slave that he will need to lick the dirt off the tires and rims of her boyfriend's car when they get back. Princess Carmela makes the slave kiss her shoes and her boyfriend's shoes goodbye. The slave runs to open the door for them as they head out for their night of New Year's celebrations...

Princess Carmela

Categories: Cuckolding, Shoe and Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Forced Bi

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , CUCKOLDING , FOOT FETISH , FORCED BI , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Step On His Cock

Step On His Cock

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0387 - Step On His Cock (mobile)
Size: 119.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:17, 1841 Kbps, 720x404, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
This was this slave's â€Å"reward” for being beaten so badly at Our filming today- I stood full weight on its cock with my leather boots while it got to stare up at Goddess Harley and tell her how BEAUTIFUL she is and how THANKFUL it was for being BEATEN by her today! -Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE , TRAMPLING , FEMDOM , BALLBUSTING , BOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Step Brother Intervention

Step Brother Intervention

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0386 - Step Brother Intervention (1080 HD)
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:35, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Princess Bella catches her brother smoking so her and her friend Goddess Rodea stage an â€Å"intervention” to help him learn to â€Å"just say no” to druggs! They order him to strip him down and then make him kneel in front of his step sister with his legs spread- and her hot friend Rodea is sitting directly behind him. It is sooo embarrassing but the worst is yet to come. They take turns slapping his balls over and over with their feet- from the front AND the back, over and over. (Laughing at him the whole time!) Each kick is to remind him that he is sperm cells by smoking . (Just like the kicks are his sperm cells!) Both girls laugh at him and remind him that he HAS to let do whatever they say or Bella will tell their parentts on him! so he kneels their and takes theit foot-slaps to his balls and endures their mocking laughter...

Eventually they break him and move on to step two- he has so suck on and basically â€Å"smoke” their feet like a â€Å"blunt” LOL! This is basically just to humiliate him- and entertain the girls. They like the feeling of power as they casually shove their feet into his warm, wet mouth. He looks so dumb and they laugh at him for letting them do it- but they remind him that he has no choice.

Categories: Female Domination, Taboo, Ball Busting, Kicking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, CFNM

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TABOO , HUMILIATION , BALLBUSTING , KICKING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: bella , rodea

Download:

Last edited:
Sasha POV - Month Long CEI Challenge

Sasha POV - Month Long CEI Challenge

General:
Name: BP2 - Sasha POV - Month Long CEI Challenge (1080 HD)
Size: 738.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 9954 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Sasha has decided to let you out of both your cage by her bed and your chastity device. But there are conditions to her generosity. Sasha proposes a game. The game is a thirty-day challenge. For this month, you can remain out of chastity and jerk off as much as you want. But there is a huge catch. Every load you spill, you are going to have to collect and freeze. At the end of those thirty days, you are going to be able to see, visually, what a depraved jerk addict you truly are. After seeing your huge quantity of frozen jizz, you are going to finally understand why you need to be in chastity so badly. After you take a good long look at what you've accomplished with your masturbation habit, Sasha is going to force you to thaw and drink it all. Don't want to drink a gallon of your own semen? That's your choice. You don't have to drink anything, so long as you refrain from orgasm the entire month. Which will you choose? Cumming as much as you want and then polishing off a massive container of your own sperm or a month of frustrating edging with no release? (10:02 long)

Clip Contains: Sasha Foxxx, Femdom POV, Masturbation Humiliation, Challenges, Edging, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Eating Encouragement, CEI, Chastity, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , CHASTITY MALE , CUM COUNTDOWN , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: sasha foxxx

Download:

Last edited:
Savannah - 2 Number Twos

Savannah - 2 Number Twos

General:
Name: BP2 - Savannah - 2 Number Twos (406p)
Size: 101.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:45, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Savannah's toilet slave is kept naked and tied up beneath her toilet chair. He has to wait around in this position all day, until he is needed. Savannah enters the room she keeps him in. She settles onto her toilet. Savannah goes number two into the slave's mouth. The slave has a hard time handling it. He struggles to swallow it all. After the slave gets it down, he has to lick Savannah's ass clean. Then, she tramples the toilet slave's full belly and lectures him that he's doing a pretty good job as her human toilet, but she wants him to be able to handle more girls. Her goal is to share him with her girlfriends when they come over, he should be able to handle all of her friends' bathroom needs in addition to her own. Savannah leaves for a while. She comes back several hours later and needs to go again. She goes number two in the slave's mouth for a second time. This one is even harder for him to get down. There's a lot more. He chokes a little bit. Savannah farts a few times. When she's done going, she again has her toilet slave lick her clean. The toilet slave licks Savannah's ass until she feels completely clean. Then, she leaves the room, leaving the toilet slave tied up and waiting for its next use. (Implied toilet slavery. This clip complies with clips4sale rules.) (12:45 long)

Clip Contains: Savannah, Toilet Slavery, Female Domination, Ass Worship, some farting

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS WORSHIP , FARTING
Keywords: toilet slavery

Download:

Last edited:
Horny Fuckpuppet - Cheyenne Jewel, Kendra James

Horny Fuckpuppet - Cheyenne Jewel, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-07-25 - Horny Fuckpuppet - Cheyenne Jewel, Kendra James - 07 12 12 straponp1
Size: 190.23 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:26, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Kendra have a new stapon slut begging to take their cocks. The Mistresses show the new slave no mercy, insisting that he suck and fuck both of their cocks correctly, even if it is his first time taking them. The Mistresses may be amused by his begging for their cocks, but that does not excuse him from performing correctly.

Cheyenne refuses to let him gag on her cock, demanding that he multitask properly, no matter how hard Kendra pounds his ass. Tired of doing all the work, Kendra orders him to fuck himself on her strapon while still sucking Cheyenne's. The Mistresses decide that he did not fuck himself hard enough on Kendra's cock, so Cheyenne physically shoves his ass onto Kendra's cock, forcing him to take it balls deep in his ass as the Mistresses laugh at his pain. This slave had better be a horny slut because Cheyenne has not even had her turn taking his ass yet.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , GAGGING , LATEX

Download:

Last edited:
Savannah - A Good Toilet Waits Patiently and Swallows Everything it...

Savannah - A Good Toilet Waits Patiently and Swallows Everything it is Given

General:
Name: BP2 - Savannah - A Good Toilet Waits Patiently and Swallows Everything it is Given (1080 HD)
Size: 620.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 9970 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 318 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
1080 HD Savannah's friends are on their way over to her hotel room at the AVNS. It's bad timing because she's ready for her daily movement. Savannah is going to need for her human toilet to hurry up and eat the entire thing, and quickly because she doesn't want any of her friends to walk into a bad smelling hotel room. That would be just embarrassing.

Slave's mouths make great toilets for girls. They can typically flush faster with less lingering odor than alternative toilets. Savannah has trained her toilet well. She knows that it's up to the task of flushing everything completely before her guests arrive. Savannah makes cute little grunts as she relieves herself into the slave's mouth. She pulls on a rope around her slave's balls when its' time for it to flush. Her toilet slave does a great job! Savannah can barely smell herself! That's how a girl can tell that her human toilet has done an excellent job of swallowing everything. (8:25 long)

Note: This clip is a toilet slavery fantasy. Noactual consumption occurs. It is in compliance with the rules.

Clip Contains: Savannah, Female Domination, Toilet Slave, Human Toilet, Toilet Slavery Fantasy

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , BRAT GIRLS , TOILET HUMILIATION , HUMILIATION , TOILET FETISH
Keywords: toilet slavery

Download:

Last edited:
Caning the Sobbing Bitch - Lydia

Caning the Sobbing Bitch - Lydia

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-07-27 - Caning the Sobbing Bitch - Lydia - 07 03 12 caning
Size: 198.7 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:06:43, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Lydia continues punishing her slave, switching from her whips to her canes. Lydia canes the bitch until the marks on his ass are just as red as those on his back. Just to be cruel, Lydia uses her nails to scratch and squeeze his beaten flesh while inspecting his marks, then goes right back to work with her cane. No matter how much the bitch jumps and cries, Lydia continues the punishment until she has had her fill. She tells the bitch that his suffering has made her hot so she is leaving him outside to suffer, alone and sobbing, while she has fun with her boyfriend.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FINGER NAIL FETISH , SCRATCHING , CRYING

Download:

Last edited:
Domina Nyx Has No Mercy - Domina Nyx

Domina Nyx Has No Mercy - Domina Nyx

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2012-07-26 - Domina Nyx Has No Mercy - Domina Nyx - 06 16 12 whippingcdm
Size: 249.56 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:08:27, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Even an experienced ClubDom stable slave is no match for a world class sadist like Domina Nyx. Her single tail whip has him screaming in pain and thrashing around wildly, but with his balls locked in the stocks, there is nowhere to go. Nyx switches to her cat o' nine tails whip and soon has the bitch begging for mercy. Nyx coldly informs him that any slave asking her for mercy will only get it worse, so now she is bringing out her bullwhips!

If possible, Nyx is even more sadistic with her bullwhips, making long arcs over her head so that she can slash her whips down full force upon the poor slave's back. His screams of pain are just music to her ears as she laughs at his suffering. Nyx tells him never to say the word mercy to her, and he says he will never say the word mercy to her again - but Nyx tells him he just said it again as she really tears into the bitch, laughing at tricking the inferior male so easily.

When Nyx finishes the whipping, she asks if the slave has learned his lesson and is sorry for asking for mercy, and he quickly agrees. In her sexiest voice, Nyx whispers in his ear.

"You should know by now that I have no mercy."

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: whipping , nyx , corporal , caning , femdom , female domination , clubdom , leather , bullwhip , bull whip , slave , no mercy

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!