• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Degrading Sock Boy

Degrading Sock Boy

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0131 - Degrading Sock Boy (1080p)
Format: mp4
Size: 612.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:28, 3673 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
So some loser actually contacted me through this site and wanted to buy my old, sweaty, used socks! LOL I couldn't believe it! So I made him pay me just to bow naked before me as I sat upon the Mean Girls throne. After some groveling and more tribute cash, I let him take my socks off my royal feet and stick those socks in his mouth while I describe in detail where I have been in those used socks, haha!

Oh, and since he likes those socks so much I make him start making out with the one in his left hand. Haha. What a faggot! haha! Then I make him suck that sock like a dick for my amusement! Keep going...Smelly Sock Sucking Faggot Loser.

Then for the grand finale, I tell him he gets to actually fuck one of socks! I wonder how does that feel? To be such a low life pervert that you actually PAY me just to kneel at my feet and BEG to fuck my used SOCK? (Oh, and afterward I make him CLEAN my sock with his MOUTH after he shoots his "worship puddle" into it! Haha!!! OMG slaves will do anything I say...I love it!)

-Princess Cindi
*(For those that want to "buy Our socks" and other used items or be a slave in Our videos- this slave did it correctly. He sent a deposit, showed up as directed, and PAID Princess Cindi whatever she demanded for her socks. For those of you that contact Us begging for these kinds of things- learn from his example! If you do what WE say, you can get what you so desperately want. If not, then...you won't. lol.)

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE , CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , SOCKS , BONDAGE

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Degredation Reward

Degredation Reward

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0132 - Degredation Reward (1080 HD)
Size: 940.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:46, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
His life is ruined Goddess Raven and I gladly order this new slave over to lick the bottoms of our filthy shoes and bare feet after delivering a beating from our newest slave. Not only has he taken a beating but he is willfully giving himself completely over to being degraded as we use him as a boot wipe, haha! This guy will never become president, haha! He has been totally owned by our feet!

-Princess Bella

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION
Keywords: bella , raven

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer and Sasha - Brutal Whipping of Janitor by Mean Brat Prince...

Jennifer and Sasha - Brutal Whipping of Janitor by Mean Brat Princess Students

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Brutal Whipping of Janitor by Mean Brat Princess Students (720 HD)
Format: wmv
Size: 445.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:50, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Princess Jennifers favorite class at Brat Princess University is Corporal Punishment. Princess Jennifer demonstrates to Princess Sasha Foxx how to administer a beating on a male. The helpless janitor cannot stop the girls or we will lose his job. Possibly even arrested depending on what the girls say. You want her to get an A dont you? Youre getting so much better Sasha. He is getting more and more hurt! The girls make the janitor oink as they beat him. The flogger has metal buttons at the end that tear into his flesh. They even make the Janitor promise to be Jennifers paypig for her Findom class. Jenifer loves hitting balls. Its her favorite. The janitors back and ass are covered in deep welts. The welting continues. Jennifer shows him no mercy. She hits him over and over with all her might. The girls are so pretty and the whip rock is so ugly from his beatings. The blows even cause damage to his balls that required some medical attention. This shows bratty school girls beating a hapless janitor improving their skills for their Corporal Punishment class. (9:50 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Sasha Foxx, whipping, flogging, findom, financial domination, welting

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FLOGGING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer and Sasha - Pony Paintball

Jennifer and Sasha - Pony Paintball

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Pony Paintball (720 HD)
Size: 1015.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:23, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Jennifer and Sasha Foxx are out enjoying a nice relaxing ride on their pony slaves. It is a beautiful cool day which keeps the ponies cool during long rides. The ponies are kept naked except chastity tubes and some rope tied cruelly to the ponys face for control and safety. The girls enjoy a nice long ride before they find a tree for some paintball target practice. The girls take turns while thee ponies carry the girls on their shoulders. Sasha and Jennifer have real good aim. They only miss when a restless pony moves. This pony gets a corrective kick when a girl misses the target tree. The girls decide to bring a live slave out to use as target practice. The girls have great aim. The slave gets covered in paint. The slave cries out in agony when the paint balls hits its carcass. The girls laff and laff at it. Next the girls try some aggressive drawing while riding games. The slave is placed down range and the girls kick the pony into a gallop. The girl draws on the move and aim at the taped down slave in an execution chair. The girls aim for its balls. The slave is helpless. The girls laff as they steer the pony back to the starting point. The girls take turns riding and drawing and blasting the tied up slave at point blank range. The girls then dismount the ponies for some final target practice. The slave gets a flurry of paint as the girls empty their magazines into the slave. The slave cries out in agony as the girls laff and leave. YOU HAVE TO OWN THIS CLIP! (29:01 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Sasha Foxx, pony play, shoulder riding, female domination, target practice, paint ball

Category: SHOULDER RIDING
Related Categories: PONYPLAY , BODY PAINTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY , RIDING

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer and Sasha - The Last Unicorn is Captured and Ballbusted

Jennifer and Sasha - The Last Unicorn is Captured and Ballbusted

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Sasha - The Last Unicorn is Captured and Ballbusted (1080 HD)
Size: 738.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:27, 8000 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Jennifer has captured the last unicorn and now she has to destroy its balls. She has to. Unicorn youre mine! The unicorn is tied securely to the ball kicking chair. It cant move a hoof. Sasha and Jennifer have a great time giving it full force ball kicks as hard as they can. The unicorn cries out in agony while the girls laugh and laugh. The unicorn makes sickening sounds and whelps when the kicks are delivered. Sasha Foxx kicks as hard as she can and grunts like she is returning serve at Wimbledon. The unicorn cannot move at all. It is completely tied down. The girls are extremely sadistic in this clip and show it no mercy. The clip ended early because of a catastrophic kick that caused the unicorn to open up. The clip is about 6 minutes long but we filmed it with 2 cameras so you get angle 1 first and then angle 2. This is one of the cruelest clips we have ever done. (12:27 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Sasha Foxx, ballbusting, ball kicking, restrained ball kicking, agony, female domination

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , BONDAGE MALE , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Boot Bitch Cleans Up - Megan Jones

Boot Bitch Cleans Up - Megan Jones

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2011-09-27 - Boot Bitch Cleans Up - Megan Jones - bootbitchcleansup
Size: 172.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:38, 2953 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Megan knows her boot bitch well. She is amused with what a total boot whore he is. She calls him in and demands that he worship her boots. As he slutty balls become swollen Megan smiles coyly. She instructs the slut to jerk off. She wants him to empty his balls on her boots. Of course, as always with Megan, there is a catch. This slut is going to lick every drop of his cum off her boots. Megan smiles. She enjoys watching this slut shine her boots as he is made to lick up his own filth.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , BOOT FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Bitches are Milked - Mistress Regan

Bitches are Milked - Mistress Regan

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2011-10-02 - Bitches are Milked - Mistress Regan - reagen HJ 11
Size: 83.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:53, 2953 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Mistress Regan has a slut strapped to a chair and milks his cock. She laughs as she pinches his swollen balls that are pressed against the bondage device. Regan pulls the orgasm right out of this slut as she dares him to cum. She laughs as the bitch's body betray's him. As the slut spills his filth, Regan pushes her thumbs into his balls, destroying his enjoyment.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT , FORCED ORGASMS

Download:

Last edited:
Chastised Foot Bitch - Tristen - SH Scene Tristan Cuck Feet

Chastised Foot Bitch - Tristen - SH Scene Tristan Cuck Feet

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2011-10-03 - Chastised Foot Bitch - Tristen - SH Scene Tristan Cuck Feet
Size: 168.7 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:31, 2953 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Goddess Tristan kisses her boyfriend as her chastised boyfriend is made to worship their feet. The lovers do not even acknowledge the male bitch as he serves as their foot stool, licking their sweaty feet.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Drilled Fuck Hole - Mona Rogers

Drilled Fuck Hole - Mona Rogers

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-03 - Drilled Fuck Hole - Mona Rogers
Size: 438.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:05, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 106 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Mona drills her slaves ass making him scream in agony while he is chained up in bondage.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON
Keywords: mona rogers

Download:

Last edited:
Prostate Edging - Ash Hollywood

Prostate Edging - Ash Hollywood

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-04 - Prostate Edging - Ash Hollywood
Size: 436.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:48, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 105 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Ash builds her slaves orgasm by manually stimulation his prostate with her fingers. She stimulates his cock while pressing on his male g-spot edging him closer and closer to orgasm. Mistress Ash mounts his face for a femdom 69. She strokes his cock while he licks her pussy to orgasm twice! Mistress Ash allows her slave an orgasm, but she feeds him his own cum after.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ash hollywood

Download:

Last edited:
Foot Slurper - Maia Davis

Foot Slurper - Maia Davis

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-05 - Foot Slurper - Maia Davis
Size: 299.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:15, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 99 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tall & thin Mistress Maia commands her slave worship her sexy long feet and toes. She pushes them deep inside his mouth penetrating his throat with her toes. She laughs at his worthless dick and teases it by rubbing her feet against it. She does not let him get too excited, just when it begins to feel good she starts face fucking him again. Mistress Maia keeps him in a state of frustration.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: maia davis , blue balled pussy licker

Download:

Last edited:
College Sister Part 4 - Dick Sucker

College Sister Part 4 - Dick Sucker

File Name : SH - 2016-05-30 - College Sister Part 4 - Dick Sucker - - sh_s949_4-5_niamoimae_bjinstruction.mp4
File Size : 368.46 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:13
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
"Suck that dick and get it nice and wet, or else it's going to go into your ass just like this. Suck it. Don't be a little bitch" Niaomi threatens her older brother. She forces him to suck her cock for her. In and out of his pathetic mouth it goes. Hopefully he will get enough thick spit onto it because that is the only lube she is offering him before she shoves it into his tight little fuck-hole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMDOM, TABOO, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: strapon, strap-on, strap on, humiliation, domination, clubdom, subby hubby, taboo, brother, sister, femdom, female domination, niaomi mae

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 368.5 MB

Last edited:
Dava Foxx Pantie Tease POV - Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx Pantie Tease POV - Dava Foxx

File Name : SH - 2016-06-01 - Dava Foxx Pantie Tease POV - Dava Foxx - sh_s865_3-6_davafoxx_pov3.mp4
File Size : 400.82 MB
Duration : 00:06:47
Audio : AAC, 300 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Dava Foxx likes to tease you and let you stroke away at that tiny pathetic cock,she is wearing sheer see through panties today and rubs her pussy over the top knowing it drives you wild as you take your thumb and index finger rubbing that little tint excuse for a dick she laughs as she counts you down from 5 letting you spill your filth, but also making you collect it in a jar so she can make you drink it.

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, TEASE & DENIAL

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 400.8 MB

Last edited:
She Has You By The Balls Part 1 - Pussy Licking - Inga Victoria, Ri...

She Has You By The Balls Part 1 - Pussy Licking - Inga Victoria, Rikki Rumor

File Name : SH - 2016-06-03 - She Has You By The Balls Part 1 - Pussy Licking - Inga Victoria, Rikki Rumor - sh_s946_1-3_ingavictoria_pussyasslick.mp4
File Size : 824.58 MB
Duration : 00:13:56
Audio : AAC, 276 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Inga is a special housewife who only wants the good things in life, including her big shot husband to be her total slave. While he polishes her toenails in his collar, she pulls out a large syringe and decides to tell her husband about her plan. She will inject his balls and as soon as he cums, his balls with harden and fall off, leaving him castrated and even more obedient than before. He agrees to this, after all, it could be a joke right? Or maybe it isn't but still, she should be happy, she is his whole world. She injects the warm liquid and he starts to panic. She goes inside for her bath and he has no choice but to follow, towel her off and eat her gorgeous pussy for her. Wait a minute, is she trying to get him so horny that he cums? He can't cum, or she will have his balls in a jar.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING, ASS WORSHIP, CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: castration, inga victoria, clubdom, subby hubby, female domination, femdom, pussy eating, pussy worship, slavery, servitude, roleplay, wife husband

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 824.4 MB

Last edited:
Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1

Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-06-18 - Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1
Size: 329.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:05, 5026 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 37 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
Lance is giving Vanessa a tour of his apartment complex. His wants her to move in, and is clearly very turned on by her. She is wearing gray tight leggings and a tight purple tank top, which her perfect tits are almost popping out of.

She starts to flirt really heavy with him in the gym, but just when Lance thinks things are going to get awesome, she knees him in the balls and laughs. Apparently, Vanessa enjoys breaking men's balls more than she likes sex. She busts his balls in a few creative ways on the weight bench, then stands him up against the wall to kick and knee him some more. She teases him sweetly between the hard strikes to his balls because it's more fun for her to toy with him and because it hurts more when he is erect.

She keeps promising him that she will make it worth his while. Check out part two to see what she means...

to be continued...

BALLBUSTING LEGGINGS TEASE AND DENIAL PERFECT TITS CBT PEDAL PUMPING FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: SPANDEX , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: pedal pumping , leggings pedal pumping , foot fetish gym , vanessa vixon ballbusting , ballbusting gym , ballbusting leggings , tease and bust , tease and denial , ballbusting tease , foot fetish

Download:

Last edited:
Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance

Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-06-18 - Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance
Size: 118.68 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:09:02, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: 162, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Vanessa Vixon is wearing a bikini, pig tails, and thigh highs. She wants to tease hell out of Lance, so she put on some music and she's dancing on him, around him, getting him hard, and abusing his balls the more aroused he gets.

This is a very sexy clip. The ballbusting kind of light, (except for the brutal knees at the end) but the tease and denial aspect is evil :)

BALLBUSTING, TEASE AND DENIAL, LAPDANCE

***All clothing and toys used in our production are available for purchase. If you are interested in buying anything worn or used by the models in our shoots, please email us at **********

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , LAP DANCE , FEMALE DOMINATION , DANCING
Keywords: ballbusting , tease , tease and denial , lapdance , mean lapdance

Download:

Last edited:
Red's Ballbusting Trick

Red's Ballbusting Trick

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-06-20 - Red's Ballbusting Trick
Size: 306.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 4964 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
Red Ameland is wearing tight purple leggings and a bra. Her ass and legs are fucking hot in anything tight. She flirts up to Charlie and tells him that she really wants to suck his cock. But first, she wants to play a little game and kick him in the balls a few times. If he can make it through a few kicks, she will go to town on his cock with the best, sloppiest blow job he has ever had.

She teases him with her body, rubbing up against him, until he gets throbbing hard and agrees. Then she kicks and knees him in the balls and he suddenly knows she is serious. She sits him down on the couch, and pulls his cock and balls up between her sexy thighs so she can crush them with her powerful legs and slap his balls at the same time.

Red is giggly and loves to celebrate every time she makes Charlie squirm and scream. Eventually, she tells him that he just isn't going to make it through her game. He's never going to cum, so she might as well cut his balls off. He begs her not to castrate him but she just keeps laughing and hurting his cock and balls.

She puts him on the floor, sits on his face and grabs his balls for some squeezes and slaps, then stands up, kicks him hard in the nuts while he is down, and bounds away to get some scissors...

BALLBUSTING LEGGINGS SPANDEX CBT BALL SLAPPING BARE FEET TEASE AND DENIAL CASTRATION THREATS

Related Categories: SPANDEX , CBT , FACE SITTING , GELDING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: red ameland , ballbusting , cbt , teasing ballbusting , tease and denial , tease and bust , ball slapping , castrate , castration , castrated , castration fetish , spandex , spandex femdom , face sitting , ball slapping

Download:

Last edited:
Demoted To Floor Mat

Demoted To Floor Mat

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0133 - Demoted To Floor Mat (mobile)
Size: 41.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:52, 288 Kbps, 720x406, 26.505 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Another loser slave that got completely rejected by his Mistress was sent over to the Mean Girl Manor to be tortured and abused all of us. She wants him to literally start his slave life all over again- from the ground up LOL. His Mistress has kicked him out and thrown him away like the trash he is. So this slave has nowhere to go and nothing to offer the world, except to live as a human floor mat at The Manor. Its pretty low to think about when a slave has to compete with a dirty smelly inanimate object like a bath mat to get any kind of attention from us haha.

So anyway this clip is just me doing my makeup in the bathroom mirror and getting ready to go to dinner with my hot boyfriend. I could really care less what I am stepping on; a bath mat or a slave- it makes no difference to me. I barely talk to this slave during the clip, but I do let it know that if it does a good job as a floor mat for all of us, I might bring him back some chewed up food scraps from my date to live off of...if I remember.

Princess Carmela

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , IGNORE , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: princess carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Dinnertime Abuse

Dinnertime Abuse

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0134 - Dinnertime Abuse (1080 HD)
Size: 902.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 11954 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
A male slave is kneeling in a corner, collared, blindfolded, and gagged. It hasn't eaten in so long. Empress Jennifer has been starving it because it is so fat. But now Empress Jennifer will prepare the slave a pre-chewed meal that will include her "divine Empress spit".

Several types of food are available (i.e. chocolate candies, bananas, yoghurt etc.). You start to chew the foods one by one and spit the chewed food into a bowl. You go to the slave, spitting in his face, slapping his face and kicking his balls. You bind his hands together behind his back.

You remove the gag and the blindfold and put the slave on a leash. You spit into the bowl and forcibly spoon-feed the slave. When half of the bowl has been fed to the slave you dump the bowl on the floor and order the slave to crawl to the pile, with your boot on the slaves head you force the slave to lick it up completely. During the entire video you are verbally insulting & abusing the slave.

Category: SPIT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FACE SLAPPING , FOOD STUFFING , VERBAL HUMILIATION , SPIT FETISH
Keywords: empress jennifer

Download:

Last edited:
Dirty Dirty Boot Reward

Dirty Dirty Boot Reward

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0135 - Dirty Dirty Boot Reward (mobile)
Size: 59.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 1260 Kbps, 720x406, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Whats worse than having to clean the dirt off out thigh high boots? Licking your own ball sweat off them after we just kicked your nuts in, LOL. I am sure you foot freaks have thought it would be hot to lick the dirt from the bottom of Goddess Harleys boots before But this in the Next Level in loserdom. Email me if you are such scum that you need this kind of degradation to get off and Goddess Harley might invite you here to Mean Girl Manor to get your nuts kicked over and over by our kinky boots. Then as a reward you will set up a camera and record you thanking us and licking your own ball sweat off the boots that just ruined your manhood! Hahah!

Goddess Chanel

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess chanel , goddess harley

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!