• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-17 - Chastity Release Suffering Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Jean Bardot - sh_04_28_13_movie_part6.mp4 / Chastity Release Suffering (Jerk Off Instruction)
File Size : 244.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:08
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistresses Jean and Esmi know you wish you could be one of their real life slaves, locked in chastity and used as a sissy maid by a beautiful woman; the very thought gets your little dick hard. Jean and Esmi tell you exactly how they want you to deal with it, but when you make a mess, you are going to be licking up your filth off of your own fingers.
This clip is part 6 of the movie "Chastity Release Suffering."

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-17 - Chastity Release Suffering Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Jean Bardot - sh_04_28_13_movie_part6.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-17 - Chastity Release Suffering Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Jean Bardot - sh_04_28_13_movie_part6.mp4 / Chastity Release Suffering (Jerk Off Instruction)
File Size : 244.92 MB
Duration : 00:05:08
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistresses Jean and Esmi know you wish you could be one of their real life slaves, locked in chastity and used as a sissy maid by a beautiful woman; the very thought gets your little dick hard. Jean and Esmi tell you exactly how they want you to deal with it, but when you make a mess, you are going to be licking up your filth off of your own fingers.
This clip is part 6 of the movie "Chastity Release Suffering."

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-17 - Chastity Release Suffering Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Jean Bardot - sh_04_28_13_movie_part6.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Indian Piggie Part 3 (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 575.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Sometimes my loser fans are so entertaining. Some of them actually have the balls (and the MONEY) to come grovel at my feet in person. This Indian loser was one of those. He sent his deposit as ordered, and came crawling to me with his MONEY in his teeth just BEGGING for me to take it. See what can happen when you OBEY ORDERS, loser?? So I took him, abused him, and took all his money. And filmed it all so I could make MORE money off his pathetic ass. I start by making him dress like a girl, even though its not his "fetish". Cuz his only purpose is to do what I tell him to! It doesn't matter what he likes! Then its on to REAL humiliation... In this segment I whip my slave with my riding crop and make him eat food that i spit on the floor.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: nina

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Indian Piggie Part 3 (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - Facesitting Heaven (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 1001.91 MB
Duration : 00:13:33
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: Amadahy teaches new Brat Princess, Naomi, how to facesit the house slaves. She gifts Naomi a slave of Her very own to practice with. The slave must do as its told and lay on the Facesitting board. Nineteen year old Princess Naomi is now his keyholder. Amadahy demonstrates how to smother a slave with Her beautiful ass. Naomi loves watching the loser struggle for air beneath Amadahy. She can hardly wait to give Facesitting a try for Herself. Naomi places her big, perfect butt right over the slaves air hole. It tries to cry out, but the sound is muffled by Naomis gorgeous ass. Amadahy is turned on by the slaves cries. She wants to make the slave cry into her ass, too. Amadahy sits on the slaves face, demonstrating the second facesitting position as the slave continues to make muffled sounds. Naomi practices grinding on the slaves face for Her pleasure. She is having so much fun! Naomi loves facesitting, but she is eager to move onto the next lesson. She cant wait to scissor Her new slave next! (13:40 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Naomi, 18 and 19 Years Old, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Ass Grinding, Ass Smother, Chastity

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS

Download "BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - Facesitting Heaven (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - Facesitting Heaven (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 1001.91 MB
Duration : 00:13:33

1080 HD: Amadahy teaches new Brat Princess, Naomi, how to facesit the house slaves. She gifts Naomi a slave of Her very own to practice with. The slave must do as its told and lay on the Facesitting board. Nineteen year old Princess Naomi is now his keyholder. Amadahy demonstrates how to smother a slave with Her beautiful ass. Naomi loves watching the loser struggle for air beneath Amadahy. She can hardly wait to give Facesitting a try for Herself. Naomi places her big, perfect butt right over the slaves air hole. It tries to cry out, but the sound is muffled by Naomis gorgeous ass. Amadahy is turned on by the slaves cries. She wants to make the slave cry into her ass, too. Amadahy sits on the slaves face, demonstrating the second facesitting position as the slave continues to make muffled sounds. Naomi practices grinding on the slaves face for Her pleasure. She is having so much fun! Naomi loves facesitting, but she is eager to move onto the next lesson. She cant wait to scissor Her new slave next! (13:40 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Naomi, 18 and 19 Years Old, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Ass Grinding, Ass Smother, Chastity

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS

Download "BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - Facesitting Heaven (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2010-02-25 - Unhappy ending - Jean Bardot - 012510a.wmv
File Size : 128.48 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:07:06
Video : VC-1, 2 283 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 230 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

There is good news and bad news for Jean Bardot's slave. The good news is that she is going to stroke his cock and make him cum. The bad news is that as soon as he spills his male filth she is going to punch him in his worthless balls.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: ruined orgasms, cbt, femdom, female domination, handjobs, clubdom, jean bardot, hand jobs

Download "CLUBDOM - 2010-02-25 - Unhappy ending - Jean Bardot - 012510a.mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2010-02-25 - Unhappy ending - Jean Bardot - 012510a.wmv
File Size : 128.48 MB
Duration : 00:07:06
Video : VC-1, 2 283 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 230 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

There is good news and bad news for Jean Bardot's slave. The good news is that she is going to stroke his cock and make him cum. The bad news is that as soon as he spills his male filth she is going to punch him in his worthless balls.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: ruined orgasms, cbt, femdom, female domination, handjobs, clubdom, jean bardot, hand jobs

Download "CLUBDOM - 2010-02-25 - Unhappy ending - Jean Bardot - 012510a.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-12-13 - Savage Sadists (Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 133.47 MB
Duration : 00:06:06
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Lexi & Goddess Deanna are very unhappy with their slave, and the only way this slave will bring them some amusement is by satisfying their sadistic desires. The Mistresses take leather strap to his ass, hitting him very hard while he cries out in pain. When his ass is red with deep bruising they take out canes to make sure and damage him further. They take turns whipping his ass with their canes, welting him purple and blue, they only stop to admire the damage they have done.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-12-13 - Savage Sadists (Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-12-13 - Savage Sadists (Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 133.47 MB
Duration : 00:06:06

Mistress Lexi & Goddess Deanna are very unhappy with their slave, and the only way this slave will bring them some amusement is by satisfying their sadistic desires. The Mistresses take leather strap to his ass, hitting him very hard while he cries out in pain. When his ass is red with deep bruising they take out canes to make sure and damage him further. They take turns whipping his ass with their canes, welting him purple and blue, they only stop to admire the damage they have done.

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-12-13 - Savage Sadists (Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FSG - 0325 - Strict facesitting mistress Svenja - Strict Mistress Svenja - facesittinggirls-svenja-02-hd.wmv
File Size : 200.58 MB
Duration : 00:06:45
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 4 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Get down on the floor, slave. Facesitting mistress Svenja wants to sit down on her seating cushion. She trains her slave strict and expects nothing but full obedience. Mistress Svenja isn't just unbelievably sexy - she also knows how to properly handle a slave and takes the facesitting slave to his borders quickly. But that's not enough for her, she wants to sit longer and press her facesitting ass on his face tightly.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FSG - 0325 - Strict facesitting mistress Svenja - Strict Mistress Svenja - facesittinggirls-svenja-02-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : FSG - 0325 - Strict facesitting mistress Svenja - Strict Mistress Svenja - facesittinggirls-svenja-02-hd.wmv
File Size : 200.58 MB
Duration : 00:06:45

Get down on the floor, slave. Facesitting mistress Svenja wants to sit down on her seating cushion. She trains her slave strict and expects nothing but full obedience. Mistress Svenja isn't just unbelievably sexy - she also knows how to properly handle a slave and takes the facesitting slave to his borders quickly. But that's not enough for her, she wants to sit longer and press her facesitting ass on his face tightly.

Download "FSG - 0325 - Strict facesitting mistress Svenja - Strict Mistress Svenja - facesittinggirls-svenja-02-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-18 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 1 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part1.mp4 / Jessica Loves Owning Men (Cuckolding)
File Size : 363.41 MB
Duration : 00:07:42
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Jessica leads her cuckolded husband in on a leash, his balls locked in a humbler. She is going to fuck her boyfriend right in front of him, and if that was not enough, she orders him to pull on the humbler as she is fucking, making him hurt his own balls! After Jessica has ridden her stud to an orgasm, she takes the cum out of her pussy to rub it on her husband's face.
This clip is part 1 of "Jessica Loves Owning Men."

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CBT

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-18 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 1 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part1.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-18 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 1 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part1.mp4 / Jessica Loves Owning Men (Cuckolding)
File Size : 363.41 MB
Duration : 00:07:42

Jessica leads her cuckolded husband in on a leash, his balls locked in a humbler. She is going to fuck her boyfriend right in front of him, and if that was not enough, she orders him to pull on the humbler as she is fucking, making him hurt his own balls! After Jessica has ridden her stud to an orgasm, she takes the cum out of her pussy to rub it on her husband's face.
This clip is part 1 of "Jessica Loves Owning Men."

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CBT

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-18 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 1 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part1.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Indian Piggie Part 4 (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 732.81 MB
Duration : 00:08:23
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Sometimes my loser fans are so entertaining. Some of them actually have the balls (and the MONEY) to come grovel at my feet in person. This Indian loser was one of those. He sent his deposit as ordered, and came crawling to me with his MONEY in his teeth just BEGGING for me to take it. See what can happen when you OBEY ORDERS, loser?? So I took him, abused him, and took all his money. And filmed it all so I could make MORE money off his pathetic ass. I start by making him dress like a girl, even though its not his "fetish". Cuz his only purpose is to do what I tell him to! It doesn't matter what he likes! Then its on to REAL humiliation... This time I make my slave worship my boots and I make fun of this small cock while he jerks off. This is the last clip so I make him clean up the studio before he leaves.

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: nina

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Indian Piggie Part 4 (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - I Can Kick you as Hard as I Want (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 413.25 MB
Duration : 00:05:39

1080 HD: So I really get to kick him as hard as I want? Nineteen year old Naomi asks. Amadahy emphatically assures her, Yes! This is Naomis very first time busting balls. She loves it! Kick him harder! Amadahy encourages. Naomi gets in a flurry of very solid kicks. OMG this is awesome! Your first time and youre ripping it up! Amadahy says. Thanks girl! Naomi replies. Amadahy takes a turn at the slave. She kicks the slave as hard as she can. Naomi follows. I love this! Naomi says while kicking the slave. I want to go, I want to kick him until hes down. Amadahy says. Ok, replies Naomi, but then we get to stand him back up and go again, right? (5:42 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Naomi, Ballbusting, 18 and 19 Years Old, Brat Girls Female Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "BP2 - Amadahy and Naomi - I Can Kick you as Hard as I Want (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2010-02-26 - Face fucking cock whore - Eden Adams, McKenzie - 011310c.wmv
File Size : 120.5 MB
Duration : 00:07:01
Video : VC-1, 2 176 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 209 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Eden and Mickenzie are humiliating Eden's ex boyfriend. Since she broke up up with him he can't get laid. Eden loves the fact that he is so desperate she can get him to agree to anything. Eden straps a dildo gag into his mouth and tells him to pleasure her girlfriend. McKenzie rides the bitch's face. Then Eden straps on a huge cock. She wants in on the action. She starts fucking her ex boyfriend in the ass. She loves watching the slut get face fucked as she drills 9 inches into his bitch hole. She notices that his dick is actually getting hard. What a slut! Eden starts jerking him off. She is going to make him cum so he can never deny what a slut he is. Eden strokes his cock as she pounds his ass. The slut shoots his cum. Eden laughs. "You just came with a dick in your mouth and a dick in your ass, you whore." McKenzie scoops up the bitch's cum and force feeds it to him. Then Eden keeps riding on riding his ass. Just because this bitch came doesn't mean the ladies are finished with him. The slut can savor the taste of his own cum as Eden fucks his bitch hole even harder.

Category: STRAP-ON

Download "CLUBDOM - 2010-02-26 - Face fucking cock whore - Eden Adams, McKenzie - 011310c.mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2010-02-26 - Face fucking cock whore - Eden Adams, McKenzie - 011310c.wmv
File Size : 120.5 MB
Duration : 00:07:01
Video : VC-1, 2 176 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 209 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Eden and Mickenzie are humiliating Eden's ex boyfriend. Since she broke up up with him he can't get laid. Eden loves the fact that he is so desperate she can get him to agree to anything. Eden straps a dildo gag into his mouth and tells him to pleasure her girlfriend. McKenzie rides the bitch's face. Then Eden straps on a huge cock. She wants in on the action. She starts fucking her ex boyfriend in the ass. She loves watching the slut get face fucked as she drills 9 inches into his bitch hole. She notices that his dick is actually getting hard. What a slut! Eden starts jerking him off. She is going to make him cum so he can never deny what a slut he is. Eden strokes his cock as she pounds his ass. The slut shoots his cum. Eden laughs. "You just came with a dick in your mouth and a dick in your ass, you whore." McKenzie scoops up the bitch's cum and force feeds it to him. Then Eden keeps riding on riding his ass. Just because this bitch came doesn't mean the ladies are finished with him. The slut can savor the taste of his own cum as Eden fucks his bitch hole even harder.

Category: STRAP-ON

Download "CLUBDOM - 2010-02-26 - Face fucking cock whore - Eden Adams, McKenzie - 011310c.mp4" for free

File Name : FE - 2012-12-13 - Stripped of manhood sissy (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 162.05 MB
Duration : 00:07:19

This sissy has been completely stripped of his manhood and is now a chastised, panty wearing, butt-plugged, sissy bitch. Lexi pumps up an inflatable butt plug to fill her ass while she makes her sissy suck on her long heels that are bigger than his cock.

Keywords: lexi sindel, sissy

Download "FE - 2012-12-13 - Stripped of manhood sissy (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FSG - 0326 - Butt drops on his face - Facesitting lady Mercedes Boode - facesittinggirls-mercedes-boode-03-hd.wmv
File Size : 106.62 MB
Duration : 00:03:38

Come on, let's have some fun together! You like you live as a submissive seating cushion, right? Then prepare for the next level as Mercedes wants to flatten your face. Again and again Mercedes drops her butt on his face and grinds on his slave face. And the slave? If he can take it anymore? If it hurts him? Well, Mercedes doesn't care, that's for sure. She's just interested in having fun!

Download "FSG - 0326 - Butt drops on his face - Facesitting lady Mercedes Boode - facesittinggirls-mercedes-boode-03-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-19 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 2 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part2.mp4 / Jessica Loves Owning Men (Pussy Worship)
File Size : 405.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:31

After fucking him, Jessica orders her boyfriend to worship her pussy, and every time she cums, Jessica gets up to kick her cuckolded husband in the balls. After a few times, the poor husband can not take it anymore and collapses. Jessica just laughs at the pathetic bitch, her foot standing on him in triumph.
This clip is part 2 of "Jessica Loves Owning Men."

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-05-19 - Jessica Loves Owning Men Part 2 - Jessica Ryan - sh_05_05_13_movie_part2.mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!