• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-10-09 - Kendra's cruel whip - Kendra James - Movie3339.wmv
File Size : 171.25 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:10:13
Video : VC-1, 2 117 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 208 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Kendra is amazingly cruel with her single tail whip. Her slave is bound a whipping post and she has a devilish look in her eye. She reminds the slave that his only purpose in life is to please her. Then she administers a cruel single tail whipping. When Kendra is satisfied she relaxes with a cigarette. "Beating men really gets me off," Kendra smiles as she drives the cigarette out on her slave's welted ass.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM
Keywords: whipping, corporal punishment, caning, clubdom, kendra james, femdom, female domination, red head, bdsm, mistress, slave

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-10-09 - Kendra's cruel whip - Kendra James - Movie3339.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-30 - Puppy sitter (Jessi Palmer).mp4
File Size : 365.1 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:09
Video : AVC, 3 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Miss Jessie takes on the task of pet sitting her neighbors naughty pup for the weekend. Fed up with him jumping, stealing her panties and acting like a total brat she gets out the chains and makes sure this pet won't be able to do much else besides staying put on all fours where he belongs. Put in his place he must now obey her every command if he wants any special treats as a reward for good behavior.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY
Keywords: jessie palmer

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-30 - Puppy sitter (Jessi Palmer).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0256 - Facesitting with cute Jessy - Cute Jessy - facesittinggirls-jessy-05-sd.wmv
File Size : 79.07 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:05:05
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Facesitting with cute Jessy! She smothers her slave with sexy golden hot pants! She´s so sexy!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0256 - Facesitting with cute Jessy - Cute Jessy - facesittinggirls-jessy-05-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-29 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 1 - sh_s408_minimovie_part1.mp4 / Small Dicks Get Cucked (Intro)
File Size : 481.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:32
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Holly is complaining to her friend about her husband Cameron's small dick, not knowing that he was standing right behind her. Holly levels with Cameron and tells him that his dick is inadequate and that the only way she will stay with him is if he agrees to be her total bitch, which he does. Holly immediately puts Cameron to work cleaning her ass.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-29 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 1 - sh_s408_minimovie_part1.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Gemmas' First Foot Worship (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 956.5 MB
Duration : 00:10:57
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

So Carmela is still giving Gemma a "tour" of the "Mean Girls Air BnB". And the "services" of the "servant staff" just continues to blow her mind... Next, Carmela asks Gemma if she has been in those heels all day and would she like to have her feet "refreshed"? "Of course", Gemma says! Carmela simply snaps her fingers and two more losers jump to attention, crawl to Gemma's feet, take off her shoes, and begin immediately massaging and kissing Ms. Gemma's feet! Gemma can't believe it! This feels GREAT! And she asks Carmela if she can literally make these idiots do this for her all day if she wants to?? Carmela casually informs her that she absolutely CAN! They are all here to do her bidding 24/7 during her stay! (The slaves are obviously scared to of Ms. Gemma giving Princess Carmela a "bad review" of their performance!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SOLE LICKING, BAREFOOT, FOOT HUMILIATION, SOLES
Keywords: gemma

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Gemmas' First Foot Worship (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Servant Girl Smothered in the Bedroom (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 75.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:30
Video : AVC, 1 100 kb/s, 24.000 FPS

720 HD: Amadahy loves to play with slave girl Lola. She loves to sit and smother poor Lola. Lola whimpers and screams underneath Amadahy's ass to try and get mercy. Lola hopes for mercy from the merciless. Lola is smothered and bounced on until almost passing out from lack of air. Lola is humiliated. Again. (8:30 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Lola, face sitting, smother, humiliation, mean girl, face bouncing,

Category: FACE SITTING

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Servant Girl Smothered in the Bedroom (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-10-12 - Trample box torture - Kendra James, Megan Jones - Movie3342.wmv
File Size : 146.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:49
Video : VC-1, 2 404 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 200 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Kendra and Megan have their bitch flat on his back and locked into a trample box. Oh, they are going to have their fun with this bitch. Megan tramples the sluts face, digging her sharp heels in deep. Kendra drives her heels right into the slut's nuts. When the bitch begins to scream out, Megan smacks him the face..and hard. Kedra drives her high heel into the bitch's mouth. There is more fun to be had and this bitch better deliver. Megan then stands on the sluts balls, squashing them flat. Kendra forces the bitch's head up and makes him watch as Megan walks all over his balls. These ladies are having a blast using this male as he was born to be used.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt, face trample, ball stomp, trample

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-10-12 - Trample box torture - Kendra James, Megan Jones - Movie3342.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-31 - Bound Balls-Whipped Ass (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 168.22 MB
Duration : 00:07:19
Video : AVC, 3 078 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Lexi ties her slaves balls tightly to a heavy lead 10lb weight. The more he struggles the more it pulls on his balls. She beats him with a thick leather strap, while he struggles to keep still to prevent further ball pain. His ass hets welted from being forced to endure her leather strap beating.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: leather strapping

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-10-31 - Bound Balls-Whipped Ass (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0257 - Giantess Facesitting - Giantess Iwona - facesittinggirls-iwona-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 62.38 MB
Duration : 00:03:19
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Watch giantess girl Iwona ( 6'5" tall !!! ) dominating her slave! She has the total control! She´r really huge! Iwona smothers him with her sexy ass! He tries to struggle but she´s too strong for him!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0257 - Giantess Facesitting - Giantess Iwona - facesittinggirls-iwona-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-30 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 2 - sh_s408_minimovie_part2.mp4 / Small Dicks Get Cucked (Cuckolding)
File Size : 490.14 MB
Duration : 00:05:39

Holly orders Cameron to watch as she fucks her new boyfriend James, then humiliates him by ordering Cameron by ordering him to lick her pussy and James's cock as they fuck.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-01-30 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 2 - sh_s408_minimovie_part2.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Get A Job For My Boyfriend! (HD).mp4
File Size : 515.45 MB
Duration : 00:10:00
Video : AVC, 7 007 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

This is probably the hottest financial domination clip We have ever filmed!
Princess Barb has decided that that the slave that she is using as her main source of income is not providing her with enough money, even though he gives her everything- just for the privilege of masturbating to her beauty once a month. She has called him to kneel before her during his monthly masturbation session while she sits on her throne and explains to him that she has decided to increase her demands of him. She currently takes his entire paycheck and has him living on the street- but that is no longer enough. You see, Her boyfriend has now found out where she gets all her money from! (Even though she never works, she always had money and he started asking questions...so she had to explain to him that she has some loser that works a full-time jib FOR her- and his paychecks are direct-deposited into HER account. So the LOSER works, and SHE gets paid for it! Anyway her BF thought it was HILARIOUS and they both had a good laugh about it...
So Barb Wire casually explains to the loser that she is now COMMANDING him to get a SECOND job- for her boyfriend so he doesnt have to work anymore either. And the paycheck from this 2nd full-time job will be direct-deposited into her BOYFRIEND'S bank account! And she will NOT let him cum until he agrees to her demands!
"You don't need to sleep! You are a SLAVE- all you should do is WORK! You will go from job #1 to job #2, and then BACK to job #1 over and over again! We don't care about you! We just want to relax and extract as much $$$ out of you as possible!!!"

Category: CUCKOLDING

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Get A Job For My Boyfriend! (HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Smother and Bounce Facesit in Pink Thong Leotard (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 937.34 MB
Duration : 00:12:14
Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 274 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Amadahy sits on a slave’s face in a thong backed leotard. She is making the slave crazy. Her ass is oiled and shining, and she’s had a mirror set up, so that she can look at herself while teasing the slave. She smothers the slave with her body, happy and smiling at his discomfort. Amadahy loves controlling the slave’s breath. She bounces on the slave’s face and rocks her hips. The slave gets a boner, which is rude, so she punches it. The slave isn’t allowed to get an erection, but Amadahy wants an orgasm. She decides to ride the slave’s face until she cums. The slave needs to hold its breath until she climaxes. Amadahy rides the slave’s face hard. The slave is very much needs air by the time Amadahy has finished. Then, she makes her slave smell her panties. She presses down even more with her weight, completely sealing the slave’s airways. He struggles underneath her, fighting for a breath. Amadahy giggles as he tries to fight her off. She is stronger and won’t budge. Amadahy shifts to a different position for a second orgasm. The slave sneaks a quick breath before going back under. (12:14 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Female Orgasm, thong

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, THONG FETISH, ASS SMOTHERING, BRAT GIRLS, ORGASMS
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Smother and Bounce Facesit in Pink Thong Leotard (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-10-13 - Finger your asshole and jerk - Megan Jones - Movie3397.wmv
File Size : 100.09 MB
Duration : 00:08:06
Video : VC-1, 1 508 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 208 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

In this very erotic POV, Mistress Megan teases you with her body until your dick is rock hard. "I bet you want to cum for me." Megan says coyly. Then she instructs you to get your dick even harder. She turns around and lets you get a glimpse of her beautiful bare ass. "Do you like my ass?" She asks. "If you want to jerk off to my ass, I want you to finger fuck yours." Megan is ruthless as she brings you right to the edge with her rock hard body and then, refuses to let you cum until you finger your ass hole. The only way Megan will allow you to orgasm is while you are finger fucking your ass. Megan takes great delight watching you finger your ass. "You can another finger in that tight ass." Megan says. Finally Megan lets you get off. After you have exploded, Megan smiles, "Now clean up your mess." Megan is as unbelievably sexy and demanding in this video.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-10-13 - Finger your asshole and jerk - Megan Jones - Movie3397.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-02 - Boss Bitch (Kimberly Kane).mp4
File Size : 248.06 MB
Duration : 00:10:53
Video : AVC, 3 080 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.2 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Working for Mrs. Kane can be a real nightmare if you don't do your job properly. She worked her way up the corporate ladder by playing dirty, she isn't afraid to roll up her sleeves and punish unruly employees. When her office assistant doesn't follow orders she decides to humiliate & punish him. She starts by making him disrobe for a strapping across his ass, she reminds him of just why he is locked away in chastity during work hours so he can focus more on working instead of jerking his dick all day. While his cock is locked away in chastity she teases him my making him stare at her pussy through her sheer to crotch pantyhose. She decides he is worthless at working and would be better suited as a chair, she sits on his face while she reads through her reports.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: kimberly kane

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-02 - Boss Bitch (Kimberly Kane).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0258 - Sexy blonde Samira facesits him! - Sexy Samira - facesittinggirls-samira-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 86.61 MB
Duration : 00:04:49
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 2 300 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Damn hot clip with sexy blonde Samira! She smothers her slave with her gorgeous ass! She just wears a sexy bikini! It´s showtime!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0258 - Sexy blonde Samira facesits him! - Sexy Samira - facesittinggirls-samira-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-01 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 3 - sh_s408_minimovie_part3.mp4 / Small Dicks Get Cucked (Foot Worship)
File Size : 538.06 MB
Duration : 00:06:11

After fucking her new boyfriend James, Holly decides to put Cameron to work worshipping her feet while she relaxes in bed with James. But Holly enjoys seeing Cameron so broken and humiliated that she orders him to worship James's feet as well.

This clip is part of the movie "Small Dicks Get Cucked."

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-01 - Small Dicks Get Cucked Part 3 - sh_s408_minimovie_part3.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Get That Tongue In DEEPER!!!.mp4
File Size : 717.16 MB
Duration : 00:12:13
Video : AVC, 8 004 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Slaves can be so useful sometimes...especially young ones. They are so easy so easily trained...lol. This is a new one I have added to My collection that came crawling to Me online and BEGGED to be used by Me an My mom. (see what you can accomplish if you do EXACTLY as you are told, LOSER??) He sent in his amazon GC tribute EXACTLY as he was told- and he got to be USED in several of MY videos, actually!
In this one I found him kneeling - right where I left him - in front of the fireplace simply waiting to be USED by Me for whatever I want. And I am HORNY! LOL! And the only thing that makes Me even HORNIER is torrturing slaves! :) It makes Me wet just thinking about the PAIN they suffer for ME.
So this one I strap the BALLSHOCKING device on to its nuts. And I make sure it is on there nice and TIGHT so those metal electrodes are jabbing nice an hard into its nuts so the electricity will be sure to go RIGHT into this losers testicles. HAHA! Then I begin to make it WORSHIP MY INCREDIBLE ASS!! Granted slaves literally BEG to do this for Me, and generally speaking they give their best effort to please Me, as their GODDESS. BUT...nothing adds EXTRA effort and incentive like a good electric shock right to the NUTS! LOL! Plus, it's extra FUN for ME! :) So I shock the sh*t out of him whenever I feel like making sure that tongue is EXTRA deep inside My ass!
Then eventually I change positions so I am sitting DIRECTLY on its FACE and spread My cheeks nice n wide and sit My full weight down on this loser's FACE. This way, not only can I make sure that his tongue is as DEEP as possible inside My asshole, but I am also facing it's BALLS so I can watch them when I SHOCK them! LOL!
And you need to see this video when I start putting it on "10" and his head is literally JUMPING underneath My ass- it makes SUCH a fun ride for Me! And all I do is laugh and enjoy the ride and the feeling of a slave-tongue deep inside My asshole while this worthless NOTHING is in agony underneath Me! :)

-Goddess Randi

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, FOOT FETISH
Keywords: financial domination, face sitting, vore, cbt

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Get That Tongue In DEEPER!!!.mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Smother and Tease Heaven and Hell (720 HD).wmv
File Size : 514.06 MB
Duration : 00:11:24
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

720 HD: Oh my god. This video is amazing. Amadahy sits full weight wearing a sexy matching bra and pantie set. While sitting on her pathetic male cuck she uses a vibrator on its balls. She sits forward and tells him how her pussy is only for her boyfriend. His chastity key is tied to a pink ribbon she wears around her waist. She humiliates the cuck by making him say her boyfriend's name while she sits comfortably on her face. She eventually ties a leash to its tube and rides his face like she is riding a horse. His face is a saddle for her to grind on and the reins are tied to its balls. She pulls his ââ130;¬Å147;blueberriesââ130;¬Â157; from his body with a leash while she bounces on his face. The verbal humiliation is emasculating and emotionally devastating to the cuck. This video was shot in the middle of a very long chastity period so its balls were very tender. Amadahy's ass looks absolutely perfect in this video. Ass addicts HAVE TO BUY THIS CLIP! One of the best Brat Princess clips of all time. (11:24 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, face sitting, smother, full weight face sitting, chastity ball teasing, chastity tease and denial, extreme emotional sadism, ball vibration teasing, riding a face like a horse, turning a face into a human saddle, and using leash on balls like horse reigns.

Related Categories: CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL, BALL ABUSE

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Smother and Tease Heaven and Hell (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-10-14 - Hungry for ballbusting - Coral - MovieB248.wmv / Hungry for Ball Busting
File Size : 131.99 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
Video : VC-1, 2 828 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 204 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Coral is hungry for some ball busting action. She brings in a new slave and sizes him up. This slut has never been kicked in the nuts before. Coral nails the bitch with a direct blow to his balls. As the slut doubles over, Coral laughs, "This is just my way of welcoming you to my stable." and then BAM, she nails him again. Coral grabs the slut's aching balls and smacks them. "You losers think you are so tough until you get here and realize you are just a punch of pussies." Is this new ball busting slut in over his head? Coral doesn't stop kicking him in the balls until he is crumbled on the floor and unable to move. Then she steps on his head and laughs.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-10-14 - Hungry for ballbusting - Coral - MovieB248.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-02 - Captured by Catwoman (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 169.99 MB
Duration : 00:07:28
Video : AVC, 3 046 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Just as Catwoman demands the release of her fellow super criminals from prison, Robin surprises her and defeats her in a physical battle - or so he thinks. While Robin is distracted, Catwoman attacks him from behind and uses her whip to render him helpless.
Robin wakes up, tied down to a bed. Catwoman then reveals her evil plan - she is going to use a mind control device to make Robin her complete slave! He struggles futilely as Catwoman puts a set of electronic glasses on him. The electronic pulses soon overpower his brain as Catwoman fills his mind with kinky thoughts of being her slave. To overcome any last defenses he might have had, Catwoman teases his manhood with her boot, laughing at the erection that proves Robin is now totally hers.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-02 - Captured by Catwoman (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!