• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Dominant Schoolgirl - FULL MOVIE (HD).mp4
File Size : 537.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:50
Video : AVC, 4 145 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.4 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

This is one "schoolgirl" you don't want to cross! This is "MILF Domme's" second video- and what she loves most...roleplay! She is selling cookies door-to-door when a man is REALLY rude to her and doesnt buy anything. Suddenly she realizes he works for her "daddy" at the car dealership in town! Oh, he is in TROUBLE now...! She decides to use her newfound power to HUMILATE him for being such a jerk- she can make him do ANYTHING she wants now or else she will tell her daddy that he was mean and rude to her!! All of a sudden his attitude changes...and just imagine a girl having this much power all of a sudden! She makes him bow down and kiss her feet, she makes him CRAWL on all fours for her, she makes him literally lay down at her feet and let her WALK ALL OVER HIM! And in those HEELS!!?! Who wears heels like that selling door-to-door?? Hmmm... :) She even kicks him in the balls a few times for fun- WHILE she is standing on him! Then puts hm in a dogcage just to amuse herself...treating this grown man that was so rude a few minutes ago like a D*G. Then she makes him buy ALL her cookies - while not actually giving him any! - AND makes him rub her feet before she leaves!

Category: HUMILIATION

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Dominant Schoolgirl - FULL MOVIE (HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Ballbusts Pig until No Sausage Remains (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 590.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:59
Video : VC-1, 9 597 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: Amadahy is always in the mood to bust some balls. Today she wants to bust her little piggy until there is no sausage left. Amadahy looks very sexy as she kicks the piggy while wearing her brutal black boots. She kicks the pig until it almost . Amadahy tells her piggy to put its arms over its head and stay awake for her. She wants 15 more good kicks. Amadahy kicks her piggy until it drops to the floor and is unable to get right back up. (7:59 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Ballbusting

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Ballbusts Pig until No Sausage Remains (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-08-06 - Beat the man meat - Jean Bardot, Tatiana - Movie199.wmv
File Size : 121.5 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:06:09
Video : VC-1, 2 541 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 201 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Tatiana has agreed to purchase Jean' Bardot's slave. Jean suggests they put his man meat in a restraining device so they can torture his pathetic manhood. A black hood with no eye holes has been placed over his head. The slut is utterly helpless and ready for Jean and Tatiana to have their way with him. The beating will give the pathetic bitch something to remember his time at the estate by. Tatiana crops the sluts cock and balls.He has been used as a milking stud, but Tatiana has different plans for this slut. She smiles as the slut struggles to keep his footing as she and Jean deliver blow after blow to his cock.

Category: CBT

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-08-06 - Beat the man meat - Jean Bardot, Tatiana - Movie199.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-26 - Caned Ass (Lexi Sindel).mp4 / Welted Ass
File Size : 168.72 MB
Duration : 00:07:18
Video : AVC, 3 093 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Lexi must discipline her new slave with the cane. She chains him bent over the box with his ass out so she can cane him without squirming. Lexi administers a firm hard punishment making her sub cry real tears from the pain, she leaves him with a caned welted ass.

Category: CANING

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-26 - Caned Ass (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0211 - Facesitting Girl Luna - Red haired Luna - facesittinggirls-luna-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 27.63 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:02:20
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 400 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 196 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Sweet Luna shows him that she is in control. When he tries to resist at the beginning Luna gives him some faceslaps and only let him get air when she allows it. Great facesitting action!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0211 - Facesitting Girl Luna - Red haired Luna - facesittinggirls-luna-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-29 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 2 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part2.mp4 / Day 57 Chastity Torment
File Size : 561.15 MB
Duration : 00:06:29
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Leena has had Cameron in chastity for 57 days and loves to torment him with her hot body - and her pussy. Leena makes him look at what he can't have, then displays his chastity key around her neck as she blows hot breath on his locked up cock. Leena then begins rubbing her pussy all over his chastity cage, laughing at Cameron's tiny caged erection.
But Leena wants an orgasm, so she puts his mouth to work licking her pussy. When his mouth is not enough, Leena pleasures herself with a vibrator until she gets off. Now that she is satisfied, Leena hands Cameron his sissy maid outfit, telling him it is time to get back to work.
This clip is part of the movie "Saving Our Marriage 2."

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-29 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 2 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part2.mp4" for free

File Name : How do our Chunky Heels feel on your Cock! HD.mp4
File Size : 327.95 MB
Duration : 00:05:42
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 7 764 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Anika and Miss Mantis are both wearing summer sandals with chunky heel, They both walk all over his cock and balls as the chat. They then take turns walking and standing on his genitals until they get bored.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, CRUSH, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: cbt

Download "How do our Chunky Heels feel on your Cock! HD.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Don't Let Them BREATHE! (HD).wmv
File Size : 539.93 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080 @ 1440x1080
Duration : 00:08:57
Video : VC-1, 8 197 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Next I'm going to show my GFs how you can cut off a slave's OXYGEN with Your ASS if you want to! They literally have to do WHATEVER you say! LOL! So I call three of them back in the room with My "servants bell". We now have one slave's face to sit on for each of us! :)
I explain to them how to do it so you make sure they aren't getting any oxygen. And Me n Sarah Jessie's tight leather pants aren't making it easy on the slaves underneath US! LOL! I like to add to MY slave's agony by DRILING my stiletto heels into his thights while I am sitting on him! :) (He is actually bl**ding from two huge gouges from my heels in this video and I make the videocamera slave zero-in on it while I point at it & laugh! :)
Then we have a contest to see who's slave can last the longest underneath our asses...it's so funny to me that these losers let themselves be USED like this by girls! They are just furniture for us to sit on! And we are LAUGHING about the fact that they might dye under there! LOL! And I hit my slave with a paddle SO f*cking HARD because he went out FIRST!!
My fav line: "It's kinda hot to know that someone might dye underneath you..." :)

-GODDESS Randi

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: BLONDES, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: corporal punishment, paddling, paddle, faceslapping, slapping

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Don't Let Them BREATHE! (HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Ballbusts while Housemates are Asleep (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 608.89 MB
Duration : 00:08:19
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: Amadahy has decided to ballbust her pig while her housemates are asleep. She warns the pig that if it makes any noise, shes going to kick it harder. She doesnt want to wake the sleeping Princesses in the other rooms. Amadahy wears brutal, knee high leather Dr. Martins. Its going to be a challenge for the pig to not cry out while being kicked with such severe boots. After just a few kicks the pig is already quivering and moaning. Amadahy shushes it. She isnt done. Amadahy kicks the pig until its down, then stands it back up. She grabs its manhood and punches its balls. Who owns you? She asks it. It tries to talk. No words, point! The pig points at Amadahy. She punches its balls again. Amadahy kicks the pig until its down, then has it sniff the boots that dropped it. She examines piggy. Its broken, but that doesnt stop Amadahy from sending it off with a few goodnight punches. (8:19 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Ballbusting, black leather boots, Dr. Martins boots

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: dr martins

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Ballbusts while Housemates are Asleep (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-08-07 - Sweaty sock bitch - Megan Jones - Movie202.wmv
File Size : 86.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:13
Video : VC-1, 1 713 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 210 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Megan has been at the gym and is drenched with sweat. She returns home covered in sweat to find her foot bitch waiting for her.She holds her smelly shoes over his mouth and nose and demands he take in a deep breath. " Do you like the smell of my sweaty sneakers foot bitch? " She asks. Megan is just getting started. She makes her footbitch smell and worship her sweaty socks. She wrings out the sweat from her socks into the bitch"s eager mouth. The grateful bitch licks Megans beautiful barefeet clean. She reminds him how lucky he is " Do you know how many men would love to be in your position? "

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: dirty socks white socks smelly feet barefoot bare feet sweat sweaty

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-08-07 - Sweaty sock bitch - Megan Jones - Movie202.mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0212 - Education to become a human seating cushion! - Pantyhose mistress Jill - facesittinggirls-jill-03-sd.wmv
File Size : 40.68 MB
Duration : 00:03:25
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (S-Mpeg 4 v3), 1 460 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Jill wants to train her slave to be a seating cushion. She sits down in various positions on his face wearing pantyhose. He shouldn't even try to fight her off, he doesn't stand a chance anyway and has to do whatever dominant Jill orders him to!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0212 - Education to become a human seating cushion! - Pantyhose mistress Jill - facesittinggirls-jill-03-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-12-01 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 3 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part3.mp4 /Earn Your Promotion
File Size : 494.16 MB
Duration : 00:05:39

Leena has quite the surprise for Cameron, as her date for the evening turns out to be Cameron's boss, Mr. Halston. Leena tells Cameron that she has arranged a promotion for him, but first he has to earn it by sucking Mr. Halston's dick!
Cameron tries to protest, but soon bows to Leena's will. Leena enjoys forcing Mr. Halston's huge cock shaft in and out of Cameron's mouth, laughing as he gags on it. Leena makes sure Mr. Halston blows his load all over Cameron's face, then rests his dick on it to add insult to injury.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-12-01 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 3 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part3.mp4" for free

File Name : I want them to POP! ALT HD.mp4
File Size : 513.64 MB
Duration : 00:12:27
Video : AVC, 5 520 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Riley Foxe debut's in her first clip with Anika Smith. Mistress Riley loves to stand on testicles and bounce. Her small size 6 feet give her great balance as she stands on your manhood. Anika is wearing her wooden Geisha sandals and sets the stage for Mistress Riley, who is wearing flip flops. After a few minutes Anika lets Mistress Riley go to work... She verbally humiliates Rug as she stomps, jumps and mashes his balls. She comments on how she enjoys the feeling of his balls beneath her feet. She will not stop until she hears a pop. After sever jumps and stomps 12 min in she decides to give Rug a break as he lay there battered and beaten. Riley is a great addition to the CBT Girls family and will be back for more.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, BALL ABUSE, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING
Keywords: cbt

Download "I want them to POP! ALT HD.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Dorothy Humiliates Toto (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 802.31 MB
Duration : 00:12:02
Video : AVC, 9 184 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

***THIIS IS ALL TOTALLY REAL...and humiliating AF for the slave! LOL***
I want to dress up as Dorothy for Halloween- and I want to make one of my slaves dress as "Toto" and use it as part of my Halloween costume! So this was a public test to make sure it will obey all my commands, and can handle the humiliation I will put it through in public at the party we will be attending. So I literally walk it down the street on all 4s like the DAAWWG that it is- acting like it was "nothing" when people pass by and stare haha. SO much fun! (Well, for ME, anyway!)
You can totally hear a couple of black guys yelling out humiliating things at my slave almost right from the beginning of the clip. I don't care. I think its hilarious that they are mocking this pathetic fucking freak. It DESERVES it, IMO! I mean, who would allow themself to be treated like this? I mean, I know I'm HOT, but...
Anyway, after walking for a bit, I get tired and my feet are all sweaty from walking all night in my "ruby red" converse with no socks on underneath. :) So I have a nice, comfortable seat right there in public and make my daawwg-slave take my shoes off and worship my sweaty feet as people pass by and laugh at him! Haha only in Vegas can you degrade a stupid male like this..and people just walk by and laugh. :)
Maybe I should start my own "slave-walking" business year-round? Who else wants to come here and pay me to walk them down a public street like a bitch? LOL

-Goddess Platinum

Category: PUBLIC HUMILIATION
Related Categories: PET PLAY, FOOT FETISH, SNEAKER FETISH, COSPLAY
Keywords: goddess platinum

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Dorothy Humiliates Toto (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Beats a Young Cuck Wallet to Tears (EXTREME) (Part 1) (720 HD).mkv
File Size : 129.4 MB
Duration : 00:10:46
Video : AVC, 1 533 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : Vorbis, 112 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

720 HD: This clip is a heartbreaker. Amadahy has been enjoying her cuck all week long at the Brat Princess vacation house. The cuck has performed perfectly. The cuck has not given Amadahy any reason for her to beat him. Amadahy is enjoying the cuck worship her feet when she very calmly states she has decided to beat him very hard. She wants the cuck to understand what will happen if he ever does disobey her or his wallet is not quick to open when she wants something. This foot worship portion of the clip is amazing. Amadahy's words are devastating to the cuck. He already fears her whip and now he is going to be beaten for no reason. He did nothing wrong but he will be beaten harshly. Then the scene cuts to the garage where the beating will take place. The cuck braces itself for the beating and Amadahy really puts him through his paces. By the end of Part 1, the cuck's is beginning to tear up. They physical pain and emotional humiliation is too much for the cuck and he begins to cry. Amadahy knows this is a good sign. It is at this point she increases the intensity of the beating to break the cuck down emotionally. He will be whatever she wants him to be and she does not care about him at all. He is a wallet and pay pig. Amadahy is as cruel as a human being could be to another. The cuck is learning to what true submission is. A Brat Princess Classic!

Clip contains: Amadahy, Whipping, flogging, emotional devastation, slave whipped to tears.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: WHIPPING

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy - Beats a Young Cuck Wallet to Tears (EXTREME) (Part 1) (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-08-08 - Clean up your mess - Leah - Movie203.wmv
File Size : 80.69 MB
Duration : 00:06:06
Video : VC-1, 1 625 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 211 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Leah is feeling horny and decides to let her boy toy out of his cage ." I like it when I use your cock to please myself ' She tells him She rides him until she has cum several times. Then, to her surprise, her boytoy cums all over her pussy. Leah is furious. He knows the rules. She rarely allows him to cum and then, only with permission. Leah demands that the slut clean his mess up. She forces the bitch to lick his male filth out of her pussy. She watches to make sure he gets every drop. Then she locks this pathetic bitch back in his cage. He will not be so lucky next time.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-08-08 - Clean up your mess - Leah - Movie203.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-27 - Girl Talk (Mina Thorne, Natalie Minx).mp4
File Size : 162.75 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
Video : AVC, 3 156 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Natalie, and Mia objectify their foot slave while they have Girl Talk The girls use the slave as a foot stool while they giggle and share stories of their wild sexual encounters. --An inside peek into the sex lives of real mean girls.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: financial domination, boot licker, boot worship, custom boots, opera gloves, leather fetish, boot forced bi, sissy slut, cock suc

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-27 - Girl Talk (Mina Thorne, Natalie Minx).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0213 - She likes smothering and facesitting - Sexy Vivien B - facesittinggirls-vivien-b-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 44.42 MB
Duration : 00:03:44
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (S-Mpeg 4 v3), 1 454 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Sexy girl Vivien loves to smother her victim. She wears a white bra and a white string. Today she wants to sit comfortable, time for her victim to get down on the floor!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0213 - She likes smothering and facesitting - Sexy Vivien B - facesittinggirls-vivien-b-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-12-02 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 4 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part4.mp4 / Beg Your Boss To Fuck Me
File Size : 596.71 MB
Duration : 00:06:53

Leena tells Cameron that she is very happy with their new marital arrangement, but he needs to do more to earn the promotion she is getting him - he needs to beg his boss, Mr. Halston, to fuck her the way only a real man can. After Cameron begs his boss to fuck Leena, Leena tells Cameron that he will get to participate as well - as their human lube machine! Cameron will be licking them as they fuck - how humiliating!
Leena and Mr Halston fuck like only alphas can, all while Cameron serves his lowly purpose. After Mr. Halston has cum, Leena delights in spreading the cum from his condom all over Cameron's face, laughing at how very pathetic he is.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FUCKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-12-02 - Saving Our Marriage 2 Part 4 - Leena Sky - sh_s399_saving_our_marriage_2_minimovie_part4.mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!