• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cruel Couple Caning (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 878.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:03
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

This clip was hot AF. So just being honest, my Alpha and I are both pretty cruel to slaves. I think that's why we get along. We both LOVE using slaves and treating them like total shi*t. Like we fucking get turned on by beating Our personal cuck-slave. We are like the perfect couple haha.
Anyways, the whole backstory to this is that my cuck-bitch actually complained about having to serve me n Alpha breakfast in bed the other day! Like, he was ok serving ME breakfast (of course!) but actually dared to COMPLAIN about having to serve Alpha too! So me n Alpha decided to teach him a lesson- by CANING his fucking ass! Like we beat the FUCK out of him- and it actually was TURNING US ON to hear him screaming and begging for mercy!!
I even sit on my cucky's back at one point so I can sort of feel the vibrations of it getting caned by my man (withOUT feeling any of the pain myself, obviously lol) and it was like SUCH a turn on! Eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and I jumped on Alpha and we just started making out...and then we went straight to the bedroom to FUCK! Haha.
Poor slave...it takes all that pain from 2 people that don't give a FLYING FUCK about him- just so we can leave him there in pain and go fuck our brains out. And I know he could hear us in the other room too! haha I love tormenting him emotionally too. Even better to really remind him of where he stands in my life- as nothing more than a "masochistic foreplay device" for me n Alpha to BEAT as much as we want before we FUCK. Haha.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: carmela

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cruel Couple Caning (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Ember - Oh No Not Again (Fetcon 2014) (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 599.94 MB
Duration : 00:14:19
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

720 HD: Last fetcon (2013), Alexis and Ember woke up Danni at 3 AM on the last night of fetcon to abuse the cuck out of him. This year (August of 2014) Ember and Alexis decide to do the same thing again. When the girls open the door and turn the light on. You can hear Danni moan, ââ130;¬Å147;Oh no, not again!ââ130;¬Â157; The girls left Danni in the room to be a toilet slave. Danni fell asleep on the couch. The girls left him in the bathroom. He was supposed to stay there. Alexis sits on his face and empties a cream pie into his mouth. The girls verbally destroy Danni. They let him know that he is not a man. He is simply a toilet. He can't satisfy girls in any way. He is just an object. Alexis sits naked on his face and makes him lick her sweaty ass clean. Alexis is especially mean to Danni, she uses his tongue to wipe her ass off on. Ember then pulls down her sweaty latex panties. She is so sweaty underneath the latex. But she sits right on his face for him to smell and lick anyway. Alexis sits on Danni's chastity tube and penetrates herself with his tube. Danni is humiliated! Even his chastity tube is too small. He loses his virginity this way. Alexis covers his face with her feet. She wipes her sweaty stockings all over his face. The video ends with the girls dragging him back to the bathroom to be used. This video is amazing! One of the meanest sickest videos ever! A Brat Princess Classic! (14:22 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Ember, extreme humiliation, spitting, chastity, pussy eating, ass licking, extreme toilet talk, extreme verbal humiliation, cuckold, foot worship, chastity tube fucking

Category: TOILET SLAVERY

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Ember - Oh No Not Again (Fetcon 2014) (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-07-18 - Best sex you never had - Leah - Movie3023.wmv
File Size : 166.96 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:09:14
Video : VC-1, 2 307 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 206 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Leah has her chastity slave tied to her bed. She has had the slave in chastity for a solid month. The slave's balls swollen and aching. He wants a release so badly that his entire body aches. Leah is amused with the slave's suffering. She licks the chastity device, as if giving him a blow job. Of course the slave, his cock locked into a thick chastity device, cannot feel a thing. Leah dangles the key in front of the chastity slave and then mounts his chastity locked dick. She rides the slut, fucking his chastity device. Leah rides the slut until her pussy juices are running down the slut's tormented cock. Then, in an act of pure cruelty, she runs her finger through wet pussy and wipes her juices under the slave's nose. She tells her chastity bitch that he can enjoy her scent all night. Then she goes out for the evening.

Category: CHASTITY

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-07-18 - Best sex you never had - Leah - Movie3023.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-18 - Sissy Fuck Slut (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 247.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:46
Video : AVC, 3 083 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Lexi is whore training her sissy to take lot's of cock up her slut hole. Sissy is all gussied up in full make-up, lingerie and pettie coats. Lexi orders she hold her cheeks wide open while she rams her cock deep inside while she tells her about her future plans to make money by pimping out her sissy ass.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: lexi sindel, sissy

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-18 - Sissy Fuck Slut (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0200 - Stewardess Viktoria - Dominant stewardess Viktoria - facesittinggirls-viktoria-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 45.64 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:04:41
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 234 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Stewardess Viktoria smothers her victim in her sexy outfit. Usually she cares about good air conditioning but this time she doesn´t! You better following her instructions!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0200 - Stewardess Viktoria - Dominant stewardess Viktoria - facesittinggirls-viktoria-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-13 - Your Jobs Are On The Line Part 3 - Angie Noir - sh_s397_angie_noir_minimovie_part3.mp4 / Worship Your Boss
File Size : 475.87 MB
Duration : 00:05:30
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Angie has both of her bitch employees kneel and smell her shoes as she rubs her pussy, wet at the sight of their humiliation at her feet. Angie then orders James to worship her pussy, riding his tongue to an orgasm while Cameron obediently worships her feet.
This clip is part of the movie "Your Jobs Are On The Line."

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-13 - Your Jobs Are On The Line Part 3 - Angie Noir - sh_s397_angie_noir_minimovie_part3.mp4" for free

File Name : Double Barefoot Domme Ball Flattening.mp4
File Size : 290.77 MB
Duration : 00:09:47
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Goddess Crumb joins Anika with her freshly pedicured blue toes. They laugh and discuss how to flatten Rug's Cock & Balls. Both girls crush his genitals at the same time, Anika stands on his cock, while Crumb presses down hard on his balls. They them take turn try to flatten his balls under their bare feet. The clip clips with Rug in agony, as Anika works his cock to climax but Crumb is standing on his balls, trapping all his cum. Anika then stomps his balls until the cum appears.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BAREFOOT, BALL ABUSE, FOOTJOBS, BALLBUSTING
Keywords: cbt

Download "Double Barefoot Domme Ball Flattening.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cruushing Your Credit Card- and Your Head (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 630.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:19
Video : AVC, 15.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

"You come from shopping, hands full of bags. You yell at your slave, slapping him hard across the face for not having enough money on his credit cards for you! After several hard face slaps you order him to stick his tongue out. You cruelly wipe your dirty boot soles on it while laughing at him. When your boot soles are clean, you want to trample his face with them while checking your new gifts on your phone that you bought with his credit card online. You stand on his face until he is literally crying in pain."

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cruushing Your Credit Card- and Your Head (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Ball Kicked Until Erection Gone (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 639.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:37

720 HD: The girls are not done with their hand job slave. Alexis starts stroking him and gets him hard with her amazing hands. The slave has his hands locked behind his back. He is at their mercy. The girls take turns stroking his penis trying to return his erection to full hardness. The cock can only get about 85% hard. Useless. They realize his cock his broken and they know he will only be useful as a ball kicking slave from now on. Jade begins pounding his balls with her . The slave screams out. She has a firm grip and pounds his balls. Then she kicks his balls over and over. The slave screams out. Then it is Alexis's turn. She grabs his balls tightly with one hand and smashes her into its bag. Alexis pounds his balls with her . The slave screams louder and louder. Then Alexis kicks his balls. Jade holds him and exposes his ball bag for Alexis. Alexis kicks its balls harder harder. The slave is exhausted and collapses on the ground in agony. With no erection he is only good as kick bag for girls. (8:37 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Jade, stroking, ball punching, ball kicking, erection destruction, broken male, restrained ball kicking,

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Ball Kicked Until Erection Gone (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-07-19 - Time to cum - Jade Tiger - Movie3024.wmv
File Size : 160.87 MB
Duration : 00:05:17
Video : VC-1, 4 006 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 217 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Jade Tiger leads her bitch in on a cock leash. She grabs his balls and squeezes them, musing over how full they are. "I am going to let you rid yourself of this male filth, "Jade tells the slave, "There is one catch. You have exactly 2 minutes. If you cannot cum in 2 minutes I am going punch you in the balls as hard I can." The slut gulps and begins to tremble. Jade puts the slut on his back, and grabs up his balls. She flashes her watch as she watches the slut desperately jerk his cock. The slut starts shooting his load. Jade smiles and punches him the balls with full force. Then she punches him in his aching and emptied balls again and again. Jade is radiant as she laughs at the whimpering slut. She breaks into a lovely smile, "I lost track of the time." She laughs. *Jade is having so much fun in this video. The action is intense and as real as it gets.*

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-07-19 - Time to cum - Jade Tiger - Movie3024.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-19 - Femdom Ninja's (Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Mistress T).mp4 / Erotic Assassin's
File Size : 113.38 MB
Duration : 00:04:56
Video : AVC, 3 072 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Misstress T has recruited the help of Mina Thorne and Lexi Sindel to help with the take-down of her slipperiest most allusive target yet. He knew the clock was ticking, it was just a matter before they found him. They always find their man. There is no fighting it, he will get what is coming to him. The Erotic Assassin's use their leather gloves leather gloves to over take their target. These Vicious Beauties toy with their target, letting him fade just enough only to tighten their iron grip back wearing him down more before the inevitable final deed.
These ladies take great PLEASURE in their job and make sure to enjoy him once they have completed their mission

Category: HAND OVER MOUTH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER
Keywords: mistress t, mina thorne, mina meow, lexi sindel, leather, assassin

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-09-19 - Femdom Ninja's (Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Mistress T).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0201 - Mistress Yvette - Mistress Yvette - facesittinggirls-yvette-01-sd.wmv
File Size : 49.48 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:04:10
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (S-Mpeg 4 v3), 1 456 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Watch Mistress Yvette smothering her slave. She sits on his face with her sexy latex outfit! Don´t mess with her! It could badly end! She smothers him in the fitness room. Further she snapped him starring at another woman´s string. See what he deserved!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0201 - Mistress Yvette - Mistress Yvette - facesittinggirls-yvette-01-sd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-14 - Your Jobs Are On The Line Part 4 - Angie Noir - sh_s397_angie_noir_minimovie_part4.mp4 / Get Fucked For Your Job
File Size : 490.2 MB
Duration : 00:05:38
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Angie tells James and Cameron that, if they want to keep their jobs, they have to get fucked - hard. Angie starts off by making each man suck her strapon, then bends James over and takes his ass, laughing as she makes him beg for his job while getting fucked. Angie them fucks Cameron, bent with his ass in the air so Angie can pile drive it all she wants.
But Angie is far from done humiliating her bitches, as she pulls out a double sided dildo and orders James and Cameron to fuck each other with it! Angie just laughs as she uses her crops on their asses as they fuck each other. When Angie is satisfied with their efforts, she orders them to clean their ass juices off of the double sided dildo, for double the humiliation! These bitches will do anything to keep their jobs.
This clip is part of the movie "Your Jobs Are On The Line."

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS TO MOUTH

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2012-11-14 - Your Jobs Are On The Line Part 4 - Angie Noir - sh_s397_angie_noir_minimovie_part4.mp4" for free

File Name : Double Gladiator Goddeses Cock & Ball Punishment (Close Up).mp4
File Size : 285.22 MB
Duration : 00:07:26
Video : AVC, 5 046 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Anika and Goddess Crumb are each wearing knee high gladiator sandals. They trample and crush their slaves genitals under their feet. They stomp, stand multiple time on his balls. As the clips goes on the bruises on his balls start to appear as the girls just walk away.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, SANDALS, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH
Keywords: cbt

Download "Double Gladiator Goddeses Cock _ Ball Punishment (Close Up).mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cuckbitch Meets My New Man (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1027.95 MB
Duration : 00:11:48
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

So my man moved in recently. But I didn't want to let go of my live-in slave. I mean, my bitch slave means NOTHING to me- but it is sooo useful though! What girl would want to give that up? Having some loser around that just obeys your every command at the snap of your fingers and literally worships you as its religion...i mean, its great! And I DESERVE to have the "best of both worlds", as they say! So when my man was moving in, I just casually commanded my live-in to crawl into the back of the closet and cover itself under some blankets and to SHUT THE FUCK UP. That was like DAYS ago LOL! And it is like sooo obedient...it doesn't make a sound! And the poor thing had to listen as me n my Alpha man were fucking super loud & long every night- just a few feet away from my slave's closet! He admitted later that he was literally CRYING as he listened the first night! So that just made me fuck even LOUDER and LONGER the next night cuz I am so sadistic that it actualy TURNS ME ON to know that my moans of ecstasy are causing agony for my slave in the closet! HAHA. So anyways, I decided after a few days of this to finally order my slave to crawl out of the closet and meet its new "Master"- my Alpha boyfriend! My slave is so embarrassed...I would say "mortified" is a better word. But he has to admit what a big muscular stud my BF is. SO much better than my scrawny, ugly bald slave haha. My boyfriend thinks its hilarious and happily joins in to help me humiliate this loser that has been literally living in my closet for days just to be around me- even while I fuck a REAL man. Watch this clip to hear what we say to him and see how I make his bitch-ass kiss my feet while I make out with a REAL man! (It sooo turns me on to have losers worship my feet while I make out with and fuck REAL men!!)

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cuckbitch Meets My New Man (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Forced Ball Busting (Internet Con Job) (Part 1) (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 573.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:45

The ball kicking slave finally gave out. During warmups for a video the slave went down and did not get back up. LMFAO. SO the girls still wanted to kick some balls. They placed an ad in Greg's List for a free hand job. A dumb male answered the ad and came over for his free hand job. The girls convince him it will be better if he is handcuffed. Once the cuffs are on they explain his balls are going to be kicked. The dumb male is surprised and scared. He begs for them not to. The girls then start kicking and punching his balls. This video contains direct toe punt type kicks the balls. The girls want to see how many kicks the dumb male can take and still stay hard. They are going to get rid of his erection through toe punts and punches. In-between the kicks the girls stroke his cock and get him hard again. Alexis holds his erection up and out of the way so Jade can kick the balls even harder. The dumb male grunts from each kick. Part 1 ends with the girls stroking his cock. (7:45 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Jade, ball kicking, ball punching, accurate toe type ball kicks, handcuffs, restrained ball busting, forced ball busting, stroking, tease and denial.

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Forced Ball Busting (Internet Con Job) (Part 1) (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-07-20 - Bitch slapped boss - Jade Tiger - Movie3025.wmv
File Size : 86.41 MB
Duration : 00:04:23
Video : VC-1, 2 516 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 216 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Jade's boss has been harassing her in the office. Little does this man know he has picked the wrong lady for these type of games. While Jade's day job is white collar conservative, her personal life is anything but. Jade has been tape recording the conversations in which her boss has been demanding sexual favors. She has invited him to her home. This male slut walks in inspecting a good time. Jade grabs the bitch by his tie, flashes the tapes. The bitch begs her to destroy the tapes. Jade proceeds to smack this slut until his face is beat red. Then she smacks him even more. "Look you cunt, if you want these tapes you are going to earn them." Jade fires off with another round of extreme face slapping. She spits on the slut's fire red face and smiles. This just might be fun.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: face slap slapping

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-07-20 - Bitch slapped boss - Jade Tiger - Movie3025.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cup Check (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 139.86 MB
Duration : 00:09:02
Video : AVC, 1 980 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

So we Mean Girls are conducting try-outs for our mixed-gender flag football team. We decide that the boys should wear cups when Princess Monica asks Why?" So I decide to put on a demonstration of what could happen when boys don't wear cups in contact sports. We have our first male applicant and he says he is not wearing a cup- but how can we know for sure? "Well, there is only one way to find out!" CUP CHECK BALL KICKS!
So we take turns busting his balls from all angles. We are having so much fun that we continue to bust this idiots balls even after its OBVIOUS he isn't wearing a cup. (Princess Ashley: "Hmmm....I'm STIIIILL not completely sure! Stand up! I want to test you again!") Haha it is SO funny. he must be like SO desperate to be on a team full of hot girls like us to put up with this kind of tryout!
Eventually we even make him take jockstrap completely off- just to make SURE there is no cup under there! (And then we STILL kick him some more! Haha.

Goddess Harley

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: goddess harley, princess ashley, princess monica

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Cup Check (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Pussy and Ass Worship Part 1 (720 HD).wmv
File Size : 562.2 MB
Duration : 00:07:35
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS

720 HD: Danni the office slave has his pay check direct deposited into Jades account now. The girls visit Danni late on a Friday night at the office. Danni has no home any more. He sleeps under a desk in the office. Jade and Alexis stop by to tease and torment Danni. Jade makes him likc her ass. The girls were out dancing in the club. They tease Danni about him being the office toilet slave as he licks Jades ass clean. Alexis straddles Danni's face while Jade lets him know that he will be the full toilet salve for all the girls. (7:38 long)

Clip contains: Alexis, Jade, ass worship, financial domination, office domination, mean girls, human toilet fantasy,.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Alexis and Jade - Pussy and Ass Worship Part 1 (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-07-21 - Whipping post - Jean Bardot, Mistress Varla, Tatiana - Movie3027.wmv
File Size : 322.32 MB
Duration : 00:09:01
Video : VC-1, 4 742 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 229 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Jean Bardot, Mistress Varla and Tatiana have been out riding on their FemDom estate. They have left a whipping slave chained to a cross for several days. The ladies have returned from their ride and inspect the whipping slave. His marks from his last beating are beginning to fade. It is time for another brutal beating. Varla cracks her single tail at the slave's back to let him know what he is in for. As the slut begins to tremble Jean picks up her whip and cracks the slut across the shoulders. This whipping bitch will be reminded of his purpose. The ladies deliver lash after cruel lash to this slut's ass and back. As new welts form over the fading ones, Tatiana smiles. "These American bitches can really take a beating." After this very intense beating, Jean informs the slut that he will be brought enough water to sustain him for another couple of days. His time on the whipping post is not over yet.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: whip whipping bull whip bullwhip single tail

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-07-21 - Whipping post - Jean Bardot, Mistress Varla, Tatiana - Movie3027.mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!