• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : 0015 - Gemma, Becky & Tom - Short Stuff.wmv
File Size : 705.07 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:30:52
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Pint sized Becky takes offence when Rupert calls her short stuff, and the cute little blonde decides to go and get her 6 foot tall mate to back her up! Rupert is in big trouble! The two girls get him to strip and get to work busting his balls hard and mercilessly, clearly loving the power they have over his weak vulnerable balls! Gemma and Becky make the perfect combination of heights, cruelty and energy as they happily gang up to ruin Rupert's nuts.(Duration: 30m 52s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, slapping, dresses and skirts, emma, humiliating, denim, 2 or more ballbusters, boots, trainers/flat shoes, domestic, becky.

Download "0015 - Gemma, Becky _ Tom - Short Stuff.mp4" for free

File Name : She Kicked The Pizza Boy In The Balls (Mistress Rose).wmv
File Size : 103.62 MB
Resolution : 674x576 @ 720x576
Duration : 00:05:50
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 400 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.8 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Every time when he thinks of her long pantyhose legs he lose his mind. She ordered a veggie pizza but he brings the wrong pizza again. Or did he just that, for the purpose being punished by a young dominant lady in sexy mini dress, pantyhose and gloves? Anyway, this is just what happens. He first get many hard hits in the face by her gloved hands. She then force him to take all his clothes off, in front of her. She enjoys to have a naked male victim for ball abuse. She kick him in his tiny boys bollocks and mock him as he tries to hide them from her brutal kicks. She again use her gloved hand. This time to punch him as hard as possible in his balls, in the balls which are dangling right in front of her face.

Category: CFNM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, GLOVE FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, BALLBUSTING
Keywords: rose

Download "She Kicked The Pizza Boy In The Balls (Mistress Rose).mp4" for free

File Name : 2006-10-15 - Failing Inspection - Jean Bardot - movie83cfs.mp4
File Size : 122.61 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:33
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

It is inspection day at Mistress Jean's stable. She has caught slave 6411 off guard. She lets him out of his cage and instructs him to assume the slave position, hands on his head, legs apart. She finds the slave's balls have not been properly shaven and his nipples are a bit rough. The slave has been playing with his own nipples and jerking off, Mistress Jean concludes. Attaching a leash to his balls, Mistress leads him out of the holding dungeon, down a hallway and into the punishing dungeon. The slave is suspended upside down by his ankles. Mistress has lined the slave's nipples with clothespins. The slave moans as she whips them off. Mistress pauses to allow the slave to worship her stiletto heels and beg forgiveness. In a gesture of utterly cruelty, Mistress Jean grinds her heels into the slave's tender nipples. Then Mistress starts in on the slave's balls. They've been lined with clothespins too. She beats him without mercy, pausing only to squeeze his balls and rip the clothespins off. By the end of the beating the slave is on the verge of tears, struggling to kiss her feet and begging for another chance. He promises to pass inspection the next time. Grabbing the slave's balls and delivering full forces punches to them, Mistress Jean is sure he will. * At the end of the clip there is a bonus segment in which we strung the poor slave back up to re-film the clothespins on his balls being ripped off in one very "foul" swoop. The camera missed it the first go around.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: caning, femdom, female domination, corporal punishment, jean bardot, clubdom, mistress, slave, punishment

Download "2006-10-15 - Failing Inspection - Jean Bardot - movie83cfs.mp4" for free

File Name : 2012-03-02 - Devoted Stroker POV (Lara Luxe).mp4
File Size : 197.55 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:01
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

I can't help but notice that big throbbing bulge coming from the front of your pants. Is that your cock getting hard from just looking at me? Why don't you take it out and slowly start stroking it for me. I am going to tell you exactly how I want you to jerk that slave cock of yours. Don't stroke to fast now as I have plans for you. I want to keep you on edge and see how obedient you have become under my control. Will my tight ass in your face help?

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download "2012-03-02 - Devoted Stroker POV (Lara Luxe).mp4" for free

File Name : 1101 - Dynamo & Symon - Under The Press.wmv / Facesat by a journalist FB1101
File Size : 688.54 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:30:12
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 kb/s
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Dee (aka Dynamo) is a journalist, sent to interview Symon, a man with a fanatical love of facesitting, for an article about the fetish. She soon decides the best way to understand facesitting is to give it a try herself. Dee soon realises exactly why Symon loves facesitting so much, and makes herself nice and comfortable using Symon's face as a seat whilst she makes notes for her article. (Duration 30m12s)

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SMOTHER, FEMDOM
Keywords: ass smothering

Download "1101 - Dynamo _ Symon - Under The Press.mp4" for free

File Name : 1102 - Nikki, Mistress R'eal, Peewee & Hoop - Forced Bi & Spunkeating.wmv / WL 1102 Forced Bi Spunk Eating
File Size : 693.61 MB
Duration : 00:30:24

I was recently joined at Whiplash Towers by renowned Dominatrix Mistress R'eal, and we had a lot of fun playing with our slaves together. In this clip, I introduce her to slave PeeWee and demonstrate to her just why he was given his name... We laugh cruelly at his tiny dick, measure it, and laugh some more as we humiliate him and get him to waggle it about for our amusement. Then we decide to see if it grows when it's sucked on... Obviously not by us - we simply wouldn't consider sucking such a tiny pathetic piece of man-meat, but slave Hoop doesn't get to choose! Hoop is soon noshing off PeeWee as we verbally humiliate them both. Finally PeeWee is milked using my magic wand. And as we all know, good slaves always clean up their own mess......

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION

Download "1102 - Nikki, Mistress R'eal, Peewee _ Hoop - Forced Bi _ Spunkeating.wmv" for free

File Name : 0014 - Nikki & Red - Nikki's New Toy.wmv
File Size : 733.86 MB
Duration : 00:32:07

Mistress Nikki has bought herself a new toy - Red has been sold to her because his wife was sick of his slutty behaviour, and now Nikki has him strung up in her dungeon to do with as she pleases! The sexy leather-clad dominatrix wastes no time in showing Red what his new life is going to be like now that he is owned by one of the most sadistic women in the country! He's soon screaming in agony as his balls are busted for the first time - and Nikki really doesn't hold back or show any mercy! Very horny hard ballbusting action with loads of hard kicking, kneeing, slapping, squeezing and even some biting for good measure!(Duration: 32m 08s)

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, hotpants / booty shorts, squeezing, pvc & fetish, biting, topless, slapping, restraint / bondage, boots, nikki, dungeon.

Download "0014 - Nikki _ Red - Nikki's New Toy.mp4" for free

File Name : She Slapped My Face And Whipped My Cock (Mistress Rose).mp4
File Size : 277.9 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 768x576
Duration : 00:11:28
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Hard face slapping while she holds the leashed cock. Follwed by over the knee ass beating. Tease and denial. She whips his hard on and jerks him off. After jerking she whips his cock hard.Length 11:31 minutes.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING
Keywords: rose, stepmother

Download "She Slapped My Face And Whipped My Cock (Mistress Rose).mp4" for free

File Name : 2006-10-15 - Spanked by a Neighbor Lady - Jean Bardot - movie82cfs.mp4
File Size : 56.87 MB
Duration : 00:04:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Bobby has been caught stealing panties from a neighbor lady's clothesline. She's waiting for him, arms folding across her chest and tapping her foot on the floor as he is enters the room. She confronts him with what he's done. Bobby denies his actions at first but eventually confesses. The beautiful neighbor grabs Bobby up by his ear and puts him over her knee. She pulls down his pants and proceeds to give him a harsh bare bottom spanking. Bobby struggles and kicks his feet. This is only met with harder spanking. Soon the neighbor lady brings out a wooden spoon, holding Bobby's hands out of the way, she gives him a spanking he'll not spoon forget. By the end of the spanking Bobby is crying, his bottom bright red and he seems truly repentant. The neighbor lady then cradles Bobby's head in her lap. Stroking his hair compassionately, she tells Bobby that she knows the spanking was harsh but it will help him be a better behaved boy.

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: otk over the knee spanking old fashion spanking neighbor lady spanking red bottom wooden spoon

Download "2006-10-15 - Spanked by a Neighbor Lady - Jean Bardot - movie82cfs.mp4" for free

File Name : 2012-03-02 - Dirty Foot Pervert POV (Lara Luxe).mp4
File Size : 181.16 MB
Duration : 00:08:14

Princess Lara spent the entire day outdoors walking around in dirt and mud. Now that she has you in her complete control She is going to make you do whatever she wants. You are here to serve Princess Lara only as her loyal pathetic foot cleaner. The only satisfaction you will ever have is by cleaning up her dirty filthy feet. You love it! sick pervert.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, Dirty Feet, Femdom POV

Download "2012-03-02 - Dirty Foot Pervert POV (Lara Luxe).mp4" for free

File Name : 1100 - Chloe & Robert - The Knicker Washer.wmv / Chloe makes him suck her knickers clean as she facesits him nude FB1100
File Size : 696.13 MB
Duration : 00:30:31

Chloe arrives home from work to find that her lazy househusband Robert hasn't called an engineer to fix the washing machine! This poses a big problem for Chloe as all her knickers are dirty, so she hits on a novel solution - Robert will wash all the knickers himself - using his mouth! Chloe facesits Robert in her worn knickers, then gets him to sniff and lick the gusset, stuffing the knickers into his mouth and making him suck on them whilst she facesits him. This really is a sexy video for knicker stuffing fans, nude facesit fans and humiliation fans alike. Chloe really comes into her own as a dominant and sexy woman. (Duration 30m32s)

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SMOTHER, FEMDOM
Keywords: ass smothering

Download "1100 - Chloe _ Robert - The Knicker Washer.mp4" for free

File Name : 1103 - Nikki & Honey Badger - Target Practice.wmv
File Size : 476.07 MB
Duration : 00:20:55

The Honey Badger doesn't give a fuck - he'll eat just about anything, as this video proves! My horny little masked slave gets really turned on as I make him drink mouthful after mouthful of my spit. I've never been particularly good at spitting on target, but I get about a pint's worth of practice in this video! As a reward for drinking so much of my spit, honey badger is permitted to worship my boots and masturbate. However, there is always a price to pay for rewards, and Honey Badger's is to lick every drop of his spunk off my shiny boots. What a dirty cumbucket!

Category: SPIT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, SPITTING

Download "1103 - Nikki _ Honey Badger - Target Practice.wmv" for free

File Name : 0013 - Trinity - Slip of the Tongue.wmv
File Size : 693.26 MB
Duration : 00:30:21

Trinity and Rupert are having some sexytime in bed, but Rupert makes the big mistake of calling Trinity by another woman's name! The sexy brunette is not impressed by this and makes sure Rupert will always get her name right in future by subjecting him to half an hour of excruciating ballbusting pain! Trinity really does seem to take a lot of pleasure from kicking Rupert in the bollocks and generally abusing his precious nuts until she is satisfied that he has learnt his lesson the hard way.(Duration: 30m 21s)

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, slapping, lingerie, barefoot, heels, bedroom, trinity.

Download "0013 - Trinity - Slip of the Tongue.mp4" for free

File Name : She Teared It Off (Mistress Hera).wmv
File Size : 373.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:28
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 8 000 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 286 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

A wimp gets overpowered and his pants ripped off. So he finds himself totally naked. He tries to defend himself but she get him by the balls and hold his head in the clinches..,.Length 6:28 minutes.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, MIXED WRESTLING
Keywords: hera

Download "She Teared It Off (Mistress Hera).mp4" for free

File Name : 2006-10-17 - Failing Inspection Bonus - Jean Bardot - movie83b.mp4
File Size : 129.49 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

It is inspection day at Mistress Jean's stable. She has caught slave 6411 off guard. She lets him out of his cage and instructs him to assume the slave position, hands on his head, legs apart. She finds the slave's balls have not been properly shaven and his nipples are a bit rough. The slave has been playing with his own nipples and jerking off, Mistress Jean concludes. Attaching a leash to his balls, Mistress leads him out of the holding dungeon, down a hallway and into the punishing dungeon. The slave is suspended upside down by his ankles. Mistress has lined the slave's nipples with clothespins. The slave moans as she whips them off. Mistress pauses to allow the slave to worship her stiletto heels and beg forgiveness. In a gesture of utterly cruelty, Mistress Jean grinds her heels into the slave's tender nipples. Then Mistress starts in on the slave's balls. They've been lined with clothespins too. She beats him without mercy, pausing only to squeeze his balls and rip the clothespins off. By the end of the beating the slave is on the verge of tears, struggling to kiss her feet and begging for another chance. He promises to pass inspection the next time. Grabbing the slave's balls and delivering full forces punches to them, Mistress Jean is sure he will. * At the end of the clip there is a bonus segment in which we strung the poor slave back up to re-film the clothespins on his balls being ripped off in one very "foul" swoop. The camera missed it the first go around.

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: caning, femdom, female domination, corporal punishment, jean bardot, clubdom, mistress, slave, punishment

Download "2006-10-17 - Failing Inspection Bonus - Jean Bardot - movie83b.mp4" for free

File Name : 2012-03-02 - Eat my butts (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 228.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:21

The slave is restrained with his hands behind his back and feet chained to the floor, he has no choice but to submit to her wishes. Lexi orders the slaves mouth open, she blows a thick white cloud right in his face with total disregard. She puffs on her Marlboro lights with her pouty red lips inhaling more smoke to blow in her servants face. When the ash is long she flicks it right on his tongue making him gag in disgust from the taste. He is now her ash collector. Lexi spits a glob of spit into his mouth to was the ashes down with. When she is done with her cigarette she puts it out the lit cigarette RIGHT ON HIS TONGUE !!

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "2012-03-02 - Eat my butts (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : 1099 - Rebekah & Robert - Your Penance is to Eat My Ass.wmv
File Size : 661.1 MB
Duration : 00:29:00

Poor Rebekah doesn't have much luck with her boyfriend Robert - he's useless at picking places for a romantic date! Today he has brought her to the middle of a field on a drizzly Autumn day! Rebekah makes the best of the situation by sitting on Robert's face, having an enjoyable time smothering him and squashing his face hard into her pussy and ass! At least her ass on his face will keep the rain off! (Duration 29m00s)

Published Thursday 3rd of November 2011
Keywords: topless, dresses and skirts, summer, heels, outdoors, rebekah, panties.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "1099 - Rebekah _ Robert - Your Penance is to Eat My Ass.mp4" for free

File Name : 1104 - Nikki, Ely & Marilyn - Panty Thief (Part II).wmv
File Size : 191.88 MB
Duration : 00:16:30
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 500 kb/s
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Part II of Marilyn's punishment for stealing a pair of my black panties. The grand finale to Marilyn's punishment is a good hard caning from both myself and Miss Ely until her bottom is completely raw and she has definitely learnt her lesson. Six dozen cane strokes each, with a variety of different canes from my collection, is a lot for a sissy bottom to take!

Related Categories: SPANKING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM

Download "1104 - Nikki, Ely _ Marilyn - Panty Thief (Part II).wmv" for free

File Name : 0012 - Princess - Expensive Tastes.wmv
File Size : 703.25 MB
Duration : 00:30:47

Massive chested Princess is used to her man doing as she says, so she's not impressed when Jerome comes back from a shopping trip with the wrong makeup for her. Princess decides there is only one sensible course of action - she starts busting Jerome's balls to teach him a painful lesson he won't forget in a hurry! She puts on her boxing gloves and attacks Jeromes balls with volleys of hard punches, interspersed with kicks, knees and stomps for good measure! A great debut from Princess and we very much enjoyed watching her huge breasts bounce in time with Jerome's nuts!(Duration: 30m 48s)

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, topless, trampling, dresses and skirts, foot worship, barefoot, boots, domestic, princess.

Download "0012 - Princess - Expensive Tastes.mp4" for free

File Name : Slap And Kick The Jerks Genitals (Empress Cruel).wmv
File Size : 99.02 MB
Resolution : 674x576 @ 720x576
Duration : 00:05:35
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 400 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.9 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

This bastard is jerking in the bathroom. This calls for a punishment by his Mistress. She slaps his cock and force hime to masturbate in front of her, only to prove that he is not able to cum. She underlines this with a kick into his balls. Length 5:36 minutes.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: empress, cock, ball, torture, erected, kicking, mistress, femdom, video, clip, download, slave, abuse, trampling, cbt

Download "Slap And Kick The Jerks Genitals (Empress Cruel).mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!