• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : Boot Cum Bitch (Jean Bardot, Kendra James).wmv
File Size : 44.65 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:05:44
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 971 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.0 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistresses Megan, Kendra and Jean are going to have fun with their boot bitch. Megan leads him in on a humbler, all the better for the Ladies to crush his balls with their boot heels. But what they really want from this boot bitch is to see him cum and lick it up, so Megan orders him to shoot on her boot and then lick up his mess; the fact that Megan forces him to do it just adds to her satisfaction.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, BONDAGE, HUMILIATION

Download "Boot Cum Bitch (Jean Bardot, Kendra James).wmv" for free

Candle Boxx Whipping slave (Candle Boxx) / Whipping Discipline

File Name : 2012-01-02 - Candle Boxx Whipping slave (Candle Boxx).mp4
File Size : 159.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Kendal has her slave restrained with his arms overhead, and his balls being pulled down by a parachute with weights. His entire body is at the mercy of his Cold Mistress and her whip. Kendal has been repeatedly abusing him all day, but he still craves training and more discipline. Cold and calculated she whips him marking his entire chest and back. When he squirms from the beating she rips the parachute off his balls, "I will show you pain." The slaves doubles over but she just continues her whipping.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CANING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, LATEX

Download "2012-01-02 - Candle Boxx Whipping slave (Candle Boxx).mp4" for free

File Name : 1237 - Amber Leigh - Putting Her Feet Up.wmv
File Size : 450.13 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:19:46
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

TV's stunning Amber Leigh joins us at Facesitting Bitches and makes a sexy debut in a beautiful pink lingerie set and stockings as she takes a seat on Matthew's face. Her lovely round bottom is perfect for smothering him beneath as she bounces away her day's stresses on the springy bed. Matthew can only lie there and wait for strict Amber to be finished with him! (Duration 19m46s)

Published Thursday 26th of June 2014
Keywords: barefoot, bedroom, thong / g-string, stockings, amber leigh, lingerie.

Category: FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "1237 - Amber Leigh - Putting Her Feet Up.wmv" for free

File Name : 0025 - Ballbusting Test!.wmv
File Size : 154.11 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:27:31
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 750 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 32.0 Kbps (CBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

**Vintage footage of Nikki from 2003** I have a new victim for this video, and he has entrusted his balls to me because he thinks he likes the idea of being ballbusted! I soon make sure he regrets putting the future of his nadgers in my hands by giving them a good crushing, kicking, trampling, slapping, flicking, pinching and squeezing until they are very red and he is crying out for mercy! I start off wearing my square toed patent heels, which are perfect for busting with their blunt toe which is guaranteed to cause some suffering, and then later on I try some barefoot busting and trampling so that I can feel his soft bits squashing as they come into contact with my feet!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING Keywords: foot fetish

Download "0025 - Ballbusting Test!.wmv" for free

File Name : 1153 - Nikki & Jessica - Give Me an 'Ahhhh'!.wmv
File Size : 469.33 MB
Duration : 00:20:37

Peeping at cheerleading practice is a first-class ticket to a world of ball pain, as Nadman is about to find out. Cute cheerleaders Nikki and Jessica invite their unauthorised admirer in, but only so they can bust his balls to within an inch of bursting! The girls really are brutal in this video and don't stop until Nadman's balls are ruined and he's sobbing on the floor. The only problem is, when they invite him to join in their cheerleading chants, he only ever seems to be able to give them an "ahhhh"! (Duration 20m37s)

Published Thursday 27th of March 2014
Keywords: kicking, topless, kneeing, uniform, dresses and skirts, squeezing, trampling, humiliating, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, 2 or more ballbusters, jessica, sport.
Category: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BALL BUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "1153 - Nikki _ Jessica - Give Me an 'Ahhhh'!.wmv" for free

File Name : Let them dangle for me! (Inessa).mp4
File Size : 473.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:15
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Brutal abuse of male genitals! She ties his cock up and put a tennis ball in a sock to brutal beat his down hanging nuts with it. She use them also as a plaything by squeezing and ruthless beating. Then it gets even harder for him when she starts to kick them full force with her spiky high heels...
Length 12:15 minutes.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: inessa

Download "Let them dangle for me! (Inessa).mp4" for free

File Name : Sasha Foxxx Dirty Stinky Sock Footjob HD.mp4
File Size : 547.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.5 Mbps, 30.000 fps

Sasha is back here to humiliate a loser. After wearing her socks from day on end getting them dirty and stinky she can think of no better way then making her cum from her stinky socked soles. Sasha knows his cock cannot resit even being touched by her feet. Sasha gives him a humiliating footjob till he blows his load all over her socked feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SOCKJOBS, FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: sasha foxxx, sockjob, footjob, foot worship, femdom, foot smelling

Download "Sasha Foxxx Dirty Stinky Sock Footjob HD.mp4" for free

File Name : Boot Faggot Intercourse (Holly Halston).wmv
File Size : 55.26 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:06:03
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 1 153 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.0 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Holly has conditioned her slave to respond only to her boots. The only way the slut will cum is by licking and humping her boots. She even allows the bitch to have "intercourse" with her boots. Holly laughs as the slut cums all over boots. This bitch has been taught his proper role well. Once the slut shoots is nasty male filth all over Mistress Holly's boots, she demands that he lick them clean.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Download "Boot Faggot Intercourse (Holly Halston).wmv" for free

File Name : 2012-01-02 - Deanna's boot bitch (Deanna Storm).mp4
File Size : 130.59 MB
Duration : 00:05:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 140 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Deanna puts her boot bitch to use, making him lick every inch of her leather boots clean. After all, a Mistress should never have to wear dirty boots. Deanna wants a demonstration of his cleaning skills, so she orders the slave to masturbate and release on her boots. For her amusement, she has him hump the floor, then orders him to release on her boots. As the slave licks up his mess, Deanna tells him that if he does a good job she might allow him to worship her boots again.

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Download "2012-01-02 - Deanna's boot bitch (Deanna Storm).mp4" for free

File Name : 1236 - Chloe & Elle - In Storage.wmv
File Size : 516.05 MB
Duration : 00:22:44

Chloe has invited her friend Elle round and asks whether Elle has ever tried facesitting. Elle hasn't, so Chloe pulls out the convenient human chair she keeps stored in the wardrobe just in case! Her somewhat dazed-looking facecushion is shoved onto the bed where the girls have their fun with him, first taking it in turns to sit and smother him, then joining forces to crush him beneath their combined weights. What a sexy pair of ladies to have sat on your face. But Edward doesn't get the pleasure for too long before he's unceremoniously stashed back in the cupboard to wait for the next time his services are required! (Duration 22m44s)

Published Thursday 19th of June 2014
Keywords: barefoot, 2 or more sitters, bedroom, elle, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, chloe.

Download "1236 - Chloe _ Elle - In Storage.wmv" for free

File Name : 0027 - Climbing the Corporate Ladder!.wmv
File Size : 175.24 MB
Duration : 00:31:17

**Vintage footage of Nikki from 2003** I have been working hard at the company for many years now and my toil has been going unnoticed, with my Manager Ray reaping the benefits of my hard work and overtime! When I take him a newly finished report on a Sunday afternoon I am angry to find out yet another promotion has passed me by because Ray did not recommend me - feeling that as a female, I was not suitably qualified! I decide to teach him a lesson he will never forget and wrestle and facesit him into complete submission, but I do not stop there... The promotion at the other office has now been taken by someone else, so my only route up the corporate ladder now if to dispense with my boss and take his job - and that is exactly what I am going to do!

Category: FANTASY WRESTLING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, SCISSORHOLD Keywords: face sitting

Download "0027 - Climbing the Corporate Ladder!.wmv" for free

File Name : 1152 - Chloe - Foot Ball.wmv
File Size : 339.6 MB
Duration : 00:14:58

Looking super-fit in her football kit, Chloe is back from training and doesn't take kindly to being told that women can't kick balls! Still wearing her football boots, she takes up the challenge to prove she can kick any ball at all - even if it's attached to a man's body! Chloe uses Jerome's nuts to practice her penalty kicks and keep-ups until he is completely broken and has to concede that she most definitely CAN kick balls! (Duration 14m58s)

Published Thursday 20th of March 2014
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, uniform, squeezing, trampling, barefoot, foot worship, trainers/flat shoes, domestic, sport, hotpants / booty shorts, chloe.

Download "1152 - Chloe - Foot Ball.wmv" for free

File Name : Lethal Weapons of a Brat Girl (Alex Coal).mp4
File Size : 536.76 MB
Duration : 00:13:53
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

This horny brat girl needs some practice in self defense, so she takes her dummy slave and starts to punch him hard in the face and chest with special sand filled combat leather gloves. These sand gloves hurt more the victim but less the user, as it should be. Soon she starts to punch him in the nuts while the viewer enjoys the upskirt view under her short mini skirt... She use his balls like a punching bag. This slave has to suffer a lot she punch him hard in the bollocks with the combat gloves but then takes her second lethal weapon, her high heels. For kicking him many times brutal in the nuts. To be kicked in the balls with pointy high heels hurts even more and finally after one real ball breaking hit by the dainty girl he collapses in front of her...
This video is special for the lovers of corporal punishment by devious young girls, female domination, ball abuse and ballbusting.
Length 13:53 minutes.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS
Keywords: alex

Download "Lethal Weapons of a Brat Girl (Alex Coal).mp4" for free

File Name : Secretary Naomi Swann Cum Blast Footjob Revenge.mp4
File Size : 688.06 MB
Duration : 00:08:57
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.6 Mbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Naomi Swann is sick of her boss. Naomi's loser asshole boss makes her stay late wear heels all day and doesn't even pay her more. Naomi wants her revenge and goes through her bosses computer to see if she can find some dirt. Naomi finds just what she was looking for. Apparently her boss has a thing for feet and nylons which he makes all his female employees wear. Naomi confronts her boss and blackmails into giving her more pay and extra vacation. Naomi's boss has no choice he cant afford for the the company to find out his dirty secret. Naomi agrees to let him cum from her nylon soles as she humiliates him for his compliance. Naomi's boss cant hold back from Naomi's perfect sheer nylon soles stroking his cock and shoot a huge massive load all over the place.***Not Real Cock***

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: naomi swann, foot fetish, footjob, nylons, stockings, foot worship, femdom, sheer, foot smelling, blackmail, secretary, office, big cumshot

Download "Secretary Naomi Swann Cum Blast Footjob Revenge.mp4" for free

File Name : Boot Fucker Licks it Up (Emmanuel London, Goddess Brianna).mp4
File Size : 429.98 MB
Duration : 00:06:37
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Emmanuel demand that their boot slut fuck their boots. They want the bitch reminded of what a boot faggot he is. The only time this slut is allowed to have an erection is why kneeling at their boots. Brianna instructs the boot slut to spill his filth on their boots. Emmanuel and Brianna smile as the helpless boot slut licks every last bit of his cum from their boots.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Download "Boot Fucker Licks it Up (Emmanuel London, Goddess Brianna).mp4" for free

File Name : 2012-01-02 - Gagged Ashtray service (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 55.03 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:05:29
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 302 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Lexi enjoys a cigarette while informing her slave of the whipping she is about to unleash on him. She takes long drags and blows smoke right in the slaves face causing his eyes to water. She ashes in his gagged mouth while he drools and chokes on her ashes.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Download "2012-01-02 - Gagged Ashtray service (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : 2012-01-02 - Hormones for sissy (Candle Boxx, Ms Addie Juniper).mp4
File Size : 207.53 MB
Duration : 00:09:25
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Mistresses Kendal and Ally have a sissy that is desperate to become a real woman. Kendal has been blessed with a special hormone that can turn sissy men into real women, but only if they consume the hormone from her squirting. Ally brings the sissy, formerly her boyfriend, to Kendal for a transformation.
The sissy begs to be a woman, confessing that he is a total failure as a man and a boyfriend. Kendal orders the sissy to kneel with a clear glass plate to catch the squirting as it happens. Kendal squirts multiple times, but the pathetic sissy manages to waste most of it. Kendal makes him beg to be forgiven for dropping her squirt and to be allowed to become a woman. She decides to allow him to drink the squirt, then orders him to clean up all that he missed off of her table with his tongue.

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, HUMILIATION

Download "2012-01-02 - Hormones for sissy (Candle Boxx, Ms Addie Juniper).mp4" for free

File Name : 1235 - Fetish Liza - Her Precious Husband.wmv
File Size : 461.75 MB
Duration : 00:20:17

Liza comes home to find her 'precious' husband Merv in his rightful place - doing the housework like a good cuckold. She is in a very good mood as she's just been with one of her lovers, and she wants to share her excitement with her poor spouse, reminding him that he is only there to earn money and serve her and that she has other men to fuck her. Liza is still really turned on from her encounter and has a good wriggle about on Merv's face as she smothers him and makes him smell her pussy and ass in her sexy lingerie. (Duration 20m17s)

Published Thursday 12th of June 2014
Keywords: humiliating, heels, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie, fetish liza.

Download "1235 - Fetish Liza - Her Precious Husband.wmv" for free

File Name : 0029 - Nikki vs The Flasher!.wmv
File Size : 104.12 MB
Duration : 00:18:38

**Vintage footage of Nikki from 2003** A flasher gets more attention to his cock and balls than he expected in this video when he jumps out on me whilst I am walking my . He soon realises what a mistake he has made as I kick and knee him in the nuts until he regrets ever having jumped out and waggled his willy at me!

Related Categories: CFNM Keywords: cfnm

Download "0029 - Nikki vs The Flasher!.wmv" for free

File Name : 1151 - Ashleigh - Humbled Husband.wmv
File Size : 379.95 MB
Duration : 00:16:43

Rupert has bought his wife Ashleigh a new vacuum cleaner as an anniversary gift and tells her to get on with the housework. Not a chance! Ashleigh finds it much better to bust her husband's balls hard, place him into a humbler and make HIM do the vacuuming with aching, swollen balls! Ashleigh's long legs are to die for, and she looks sensational in her little denim skirt as she kicks and knees Rupert in the bollocks until he's learnt who is really in control! (Duration 16m43s)

Published Thursday 13th of March 2014
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, dresses and skirts, squeezing, trampling, barefoot, slapping, heels, humiliating, cbt, bedroom, ashleigh.

Download "1151 - Ashleigh - Humbled Husband.wmv" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!