• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Earth Worm, Part 2

Starring: January Seraph

General:
Name: MAS_Earth Worm, Part 2
Format: mp4
Size: 149.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:28, 5844 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

This male is already hard because he loves to be humiliated. Being owned and degraded by a woman like Goddess January is what he lives for, just a person to be used and have his small cock ridiculed by dominant women. That's also why she makes sure to ruin his orgasm because small cock slaves don't deserve to cum properly.

Category Ruined Orgasms
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Ruined Orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 149.65 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

It's Gonna Suck When You Pee

Starring: Jessie Parker

General:
Name: MAS_It's Gonna Suck When You Pee
Size: 295.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 8167 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

It probably will suck when this slave has to pee. That burning sensation he will feel due to the various trauma Jessie has inflicted on his penis. But for the moment he needs to be concerned with the current pain because Jessie likes to play with cocks and clothespins.

Category Cbt
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.75 MB<<<

Tinslee's Whip

Starring: Tinslee Reagan

General:
Name: MAS_Tinslee's Whip
Size: 574.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 6866 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Tinslee is a woman of few words. She doesn't care to chat with slaves, they are there simply to worship and serve. So when she dispenses whipping punishment she does so quietly, with the silence only occasionally broken to instruct him to worship at her feet.

Category Whipping
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 574.42 MB<<<

Strap-on Tag Team

Starring: Nikki & Rebekah
WL1158

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Strap-on Tag Team
Format: wmv
Size: 461.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:16, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebekah and I make the perfect strap-on tag team as we spitroast our strapped-down submissive slave. He takes a good spitroasting, ATM and we even manage to fit both our strap-on cocks into his ass at once to give him a really good stretching! What an anal slut! (Duration 20m17s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, fisting, heels, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, domestic, rebekah, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.38 MB<<<

Epic Sissy Spanking Part I

Starring: Nikki Whiplash, Chloe Lovette
WL1159

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part I
Size: 524.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:23:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is house-sitting whilst I go off on holiday, and before I leave I need to make sure she knows how to discipline the house slaves suitably should they step out of line in my absence. The best way to explain corporal punishment techniques is to give Chloe a lengthy practical demonstration using the sissy maid as a crash test dummy! In this part of the demonstration I teach Chloe how to give a good hard over-the-knee spanking to really warm up the bottom, and then to use a leather strap to make it sting. We also try out hand strapping and also strap the thighs (my favourite technique for making a public example of an errant slave!) - look out for more instalments of this tale in the coming months as we work through a range of implements and corporal punishment techniques. (Duration 23m02s)

Published Wednesday 1st of January 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 524.64 MB<<<

Shockingly Cruel Ruined Orgasm

Starring: Nikki
WL1160

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Shockingly Cruel Ruined Orgasm
Size: 234.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Squealer has been in chastity for 30 days, so what better way to end his cumming ban than with an incredibly cruel ruined orgasm?! He's given a nice hard handjob as I tell him what's going to happen to him if he dares to cum... Despite his efforts it's not long at all before he can't hold it back any longer and just at the point where he begins ejaculating I stop stroking it and punch and shock him in the nuts until he is living up to his name! Once all the nasty, thick cum is out, he's fed it from the Spunk Spoon and then once he's slurped it all down, a nice bit of post-orgasm CBT to make sure he has suffered as much as possible. (Duration 10m39s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, other activities, lingerie, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 234.79 MB<<<

Wrong Bet Part 2

Starring: Juliette March

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Wrong Bet Part 2
Size: 730.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:30, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 212 Kbps, 44 Khz

Juliette is still holding prison time over Colby Jansen. She wants his dick. She makes it clear that he better fuck her right. His balls are on the line. If she isn't pleased in the end, he'll be getting fucked in the ass in South American prison.

She gets his cock hard by sucking it, then grips his balls hard. She gets him to the edge of cumming, then squeezes again, reminding him what's on the line.

Juliette makes him fuck her to her pleasing. She takes all of his cum from him, then tells him they are not done.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, CUMSHOTS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: juliette march, colby jansen, femdom sex, ball squeezing, edging, edging blowjob, fucking, pantyhose, big booty, cumshot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 730.37 MB<<<

Caged Cucked and Fed Cum by Juliette March Part 1

Starring: Juliette March

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Caged Cucked and Fed Cum by Juliette March Part 1
Size: 903.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:24, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 215 Kbps, 44 Khz

Juliette March is wearing a bodysuit and fishnets. She is holding a spiked cock ring in one hand and a steel chasity cage in the other. One of them is going on you any minute.

She teases you with her body, reminding you that your tiny cock can't please her. She's having a real man over in a minute. You are going to watch he enjoy his real cock while she reminds you that yours isn't worth anything to her.

When her stud shows up, she strokes and sucks his big thick cock in front of you. She teases you with it, asking if you want it in your mouth too. It's not really up to you anyway.

When you start to cry because the device she put on your cock is too painful, she smiles.

You worship her fishnet covered legs while she enjoys her stud. She orders you to put his thick cock in your mouth and take his full load. After you do, she tells you to swallow. You aren't done yet.

To be continued.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CHASTITY, BLOW JOBS, GAY HUMILIATION, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
Keywords: encouraged bi, cum eating, blowjob, cuck, cuckold, fishnets, leotard, juliette march, colby jansen, small penis humiliation, chastity, spiked chastity, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 903.77 MB<<<

Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1

Starring: Ginger Banks

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:49, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 232 Kbps, 44 Khz

Villainous Dante Colle has captured Ginger Banks. He knows that she knows where a necklace with space crystals is. He believes that anyone who wears the necklace with instantly have super powers, and he plans to use these powers for evil.

Ginger lays on a dirty mattress in a warehouse, wearing nothing but tattered pink pantyhose. Dante interrogates her. She is scared, but tough, and won't tell him anything. "Maybe I'll just have to fuck the information out of you."

He rips open her pantyhose and slides his hard cock inside her. He fucks her hard and rough. At first she squirms, but soon she starts to cum. He keeps fucking her and eating her pussy, making her cum over and over. Finally she screams, "I'll tell you where the necklace is, just please cum in my pussy!"

Dante calls her a slut, but gladly fills her with cum. She tells him wear the necklace is, but when he puts in on he is surprised.

"Oh what's wrong Dante? Feeling funny? That necklace gives ME power over whoever wears it, as long as I have their DNA inside me. thanks for that."

Now that Ginger has complete control over the villain, she makes him lick his own cum out of her pussy, lick her feet, and worship her ass.

While she smothers him with her wet pussy she tells him she has plans for him on her home planet.

Dante had no idea she was an alien, and what he got himself into.

To be continued.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, CREAMPIE, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FUCKING.
Keywords: ginger banks, dante colle, torn pantyhose, pantyhose, face sitting, creampie, creampie eating, fucking, fishnets, foot worship, foot fetish, stinky feet, magic, mental domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB<<<

MISTRESS GAIA - BALLBUSTING IN THE OFFICE

Starring: Mistress Gaia

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - BALLBUSTING IN THE OFFICE
Size: 400.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

I am an important business woman, I have an important role of responsibility in a major company and for some time I have taken on an assistant slave. This is a loser who would have liked to work in my company, but being an inept I wanted to give him the opportunity to be my slave. However, this does not mean that it is an easy job, having to fulfill every wish of a woman like me could prove to be much more difficult than working in the company. In fact, this nullity commits one mistake after another, but today it has really been overcome. I summon him to my office and he shows up dressed in a tracksuit, t-shirt and sneakers. I ask him how he allowed himself to be dressed like this at work, but the jerk just can't understand the gravity of having presented himself so dressed in front of a woman of my elegance. So I decide to have him stripped of his filthy rags and start kicking him in the balls, after having slaughtered him well I throw him out of my office. If he has a bit of a brain, but I doubt it, next time he will be dressed more decently, or if he really wants to lose his useless balls, he has found out what he has to do for this to happen and I assure you that if you should see him dressed again in that way I would definitely castrate him with the strength of my powerful feet alone.

DIALOGHI IN ITALIANO

Sono un'importante donna di affari, ho un importante ruolo di responsabilità in una grande azienda e da un po' di tempo ho preso un assistente-schiavo. Si tratta di uno sfigato che avrebbe voluto lavorare nella mia azienda, ma essendo un inetto gli ho voluto dare la possibilità di essere mio schiavo. Ciò però non significa che si tratti di un lavoro facile, dover esaudire ogni desiderio di una donna come me, potrebbe rivelarsi molto più difficile che lavorare nell'azienda. Infatti, questa nullità commette un errore dietro l'altro, ma oggi si è proprio superato. Lo convoco nel mio ufficio e lui si presenta vestito in tuta, t-shirt e scarpe da ginnastica. Gli chiedo come si sia permesso di venire vestito a lavoro in questo modo, ma il coglione proprio non riesce a capire la gravità di essersi presentato conciato così davanti a una donna della mia eleganza. Quindi decido di farlo spogliare dei suoi luridi stracci e inizio a prenderlo a calci nelle palle, dopo averlo massacrato per bene lo sbatto fuori dal mio ufficio. Se ha un po' di cervello, ma ne dubito, la prossima volta verrà vestito in modo più decoroso, oppure se proprio vorrà perdere le proprie inutili palle, ha scoperto cosa deve fare affinché ciò avvenga e vi assicuro che se dovessi rivederlo vestito in quel modo lo castrerei definitivamente con la sola forza dei miei potenti piedi.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: ROLE PLAY, KICKING, OFFICE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, role play, ballbusting, bdsm, office domination, pain, female domination, ball kicking, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 400.52 MB<<<

Last edited:
MISTRESS GAIA - CBT PAIN

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - CBT PAIN
Size: 531.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:06, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

My friend and I always enjoy having fun with our slave. Today we have him bound on the bed. He has been in chastity for a while, and we want to see if he can produce a throbber for us. I remove his chastity, and we both begin to torment and tease his somewhat small cock. My friend grabs his balls tightly and we both begin to work on them. Slapping his balls and giving his cock a good stretch. He's making a lot of noise so I sit on his face to shut him up. Then we continue to enjoy making our bitch suffer as we inflict some CBT Pain on him.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, cbt, chastity, double domination, bdsm, female domination, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 531.66 MB<<<

Last edited:
MISTRESS GAIA - THUNDER BOOTS

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - THUNDER BOOTS
Size: 301.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 7925 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Today I feel like a little exercise, I'm also in a sadistic mood. So what better way than to use my flabby bitch of a slave to pleasure myself. I use his useless hanging fruit as target practice, and he cringes in pain with ever kick from my beautiful Thunder Boots.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BOOT DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, boot domination, boot fetish, cbt, pain, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 301.88 MB<<<

Last edited:
Beg To Be Kicked In The Nuts

General:
Name: AMG_Beg To Be Kicked In The Nuts
Size: 939 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 11990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beg To Be Kicked In The Nuts

I cant believe you emailed me and begged me for a ball busting session, haha! Do you realize that I think that is so friggin hilarious and I cant wait to do it to you! Haha! So pay up and come on over. Oh, and I want my friends to watch and video record it! I dont just want to kick your testacles in, I want to make sure you experience the full humiliation of having everyone see a pretty girl kick you in the nuts repeatedly while you stand there helpless like total loser. Now just stand there as I repeatedly kick your balls!

Categories: Ballbusting, Kicking, Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Girls

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 939 MB<<<

Just 1 More Kick

General:
Name: AMG_Just 1 More Kick
Size: 956.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Just 1 More Kick

What do you do when two of the HARDEST ballbusters at Mean Girl Manor (Me n Princess Carmela!) promise you that all you have to do is get up and take "one more kick" for us?? Well you DO it, of course! No matter HOW much pain you're in or how many times we lie to you and say its just gonna be "one more"! LOL Too bad you will eventually find out that there is ALWAYS "one more kick" required! LOL.
Get up! Get up! Get up! Just OOOOONE more, SLAVE!!! And yeah, since we're Mean Girls we can keep making you get back up to take "one more" for us AS MUCH AS WE WANT- just for our sadistic entertainment. And you HAVE to do it, SLAVE! Because SLAVES don't get a CHOICE. It is a COMMAND to be OBEYED! Now GET UP and SPREAD EM for ONE MORE! ;)
The funniest part is that this slave actually BELONGED to Princess Bella as her property and she let us "borrow" him for this clip- and we totally BROKE him! Haha. By the end he was BEGGING us for mercy and pledging his undying devotion to US. He totally transferred his ownership to US in order to avoid any further onslaught to his pathetic BALLS...LOL!
By the way, these are some REALLY hard kicks from me n Carmela! POSSIBLY ONE OF OUR BEST BB CLIPS EVER on here! NO JOKE. Neither one of us wanted to be outdone by the other- we have reputations around here to maintain! By the end of the video this slave's balls are all red n swollen and he is sweating like the pigg he is LOL. We could just see it in his eyes that he was BROKEN- like halfway through the clip! Haha! And we just keep going anyway...I guess we are like the 2 most sadistic girls around here...?? The funny part is, no matter HOW hard we slam our foot into this losers balls and mock him- he STILL has a little "chubby" goin on! LOL!!! Such a good slave he is...

Categories: Ballbusting, Female Domination, Kicking, Femdom, BDSM, Corpral Punishment

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Princess Carmela

Related Categories: BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, KICKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 956.59 MB<<<

Rent For Feet

General:
Name: AMG_Rent For Feet
Size: 983.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:16, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Rent For Feet

The house slave did good editing and posting Our videos to pay the rent at Mean Girl Manor this month so we gave him a surprise gift... Our dirty shoes and feet to lick. How pathetic that this idiot works this hard for FEET?? We all honestly think its fucking PATHETIC that Our FEET are that hot to you losers that you will do like ANYTHING just to grovel before Us and kiss them- even work 24/7 for Us and pay Our rent LOL! (Even if We treat you like total sh*tt and mock you right to your face the entire time!) Too bad for him he could barely handle being gaged by our feet. But you probably shouldn't crawl over and start licking the dirt from our shoes then...cuz you know that one thing leads to another and today might just be your last day on earth when you are at the feet of the girls from Mean Girl Manor.

Categories: Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess NO
Princess Carmela

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cindi, no, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 983.23 MB<<<

How to Break a Man Full Movie

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-01-11#How to Break a Man Full Movie##
Size: 1.83 GB
Video: avc1, 00:32:20, 7976 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

PART I.
I am going to break a man today.
It's easy, really. I have all these toys lined up. I'm going to use all of them until he can't take it anymore. And when he can't take it anymore, I'll keep on going.
After all, I'm breaking him. I'm not pleasuring him.
And he's going to be so, so easy to break. Men are easy to tear down. Easy to dominate. Easy to subjugate. You just need a couple of painful implements to make sure they submit.
First up? The whip.

Part II
A woman's job is never done. And by that, I mean keeping men in line.
My slave needs extra punishing. I want to break him apart until he forgets his name. I want to thrash his ass until he completely melts. And why not get creative with it? Why not use a rubber hose to beat his ass into a pulp?
After all, it doesn't take much to subjugate men. I could do it with anything. And a rubber hose - the thick, grippy rubber grabbing onto his ass with every stroke, the wonderful hollow sound it makes each time it slaps him, and of course, his little bitch groan as he tries to endure this ass whooping - it's so very satisfying.
I want to break him. Again and again and again and again. And I've got several more implements to go.

Part III
After all that heavy whipping, surely I must be done, right?
Wrong! Because now it's time for my absolute favorite form of corporal punishment: caning. Because as you all know, I'm devastating with a cane. And my slave's ass is not done until I say it is.
With full-strength, judicial strokes, I strike my slave again and again with my rattan cane while he is made to stay as still as possible in the kitchen. My explosively powerful strokes make him whimper like the bitch that he is, and all the while, I smile at my work. Causing so much suffering in my bitch pleases me.
I give him the severe, hardcore caning of a lifetime. And he's lucky to have it.

Part IV
My slave is near breaking. He's been beaten so hard that his ass is entirely disfigured and has lost all the fight out of his voice. He knows resistance is futile.
So of course, it's time to truly, deeply spank and beat the last bit of resistance out of him. My final implements are the paddles. More specifically, I have a slotted wooden spatula, a bamboo spoon, and a large, heavy duty paddle. Each one heavier and more painful than the last.
I save all these implements for last because paddles are more apt to cause bruising. They break the skin more easily. And of course, they can pack a wallop.
But before I break him, he breaks one of my slotted spatulas. One side cracks open on his ass, but I choose to keep on beating him with it anyway until the other half breaks. Only when the cooking utensil is fully broken do I progress onto the heavier toys, hitting him raw and senseless.
And when I'm done, a final deliverance with the heavy perforated paddle. One paddle to end what has been a ceaseless assault of pure pain.

Features: paddling, spanking f/m, domestic discipline, jeans, denim shorts, caning, spanking, extreme punishment, jeans, girl next door, whipping, judicial corporal punishment, submissive/slave training, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, classic BDSM

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CLASSIC SPANKING, SPANKING.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, white male slave, extreme slave punishment, paddling, hairbrush spanking, flogging, judicial caning, judicial punishment, slave training, bdsm punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.83 GB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!