• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Punished by the girls

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Punished by the girls
Format: mp4
Size: 727.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 8224 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Amanda and Ariel are ready to cane their slave's big, naked ass with their forceful hands. They always has to shout at him to stay in one place, because he moves always and that makes them annoyed as hell. Because he can't control himself, both girls give him a brutal amount of strokes from their hardest ones. The slave screams constantly, but they doesn't feel any pity for him.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CANING , DOUBLE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION
Keywords: caning

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.91 MB<<<

Slave got trampled

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Slave got trampled
Size: 435.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 8156 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Ariel doesn't spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FEMDOM, FACEBUSTING, FACESTANDING.
Keywords: trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 435.37 MB<<<

Blackmail

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Blackmail
Size: 521.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:05, 7844 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Mistress threatens the tied slave to record everything that happens in the room with a camera and then she is going to send it to his wife. The slave begs for her, not to torture him like this, but the Mistress shrugs and turns on the camera anyway. Then she slowly approaches the slave and sensually starts to milk him. The slave tries to do everything, but he can't control his body and he soon has a huge orgasm.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FORCED ORGASMS , RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 521.25 MB<<<

Erotic Self suspension

Starring: Lillith

General:
Name: CSFEM_Erotic Self suspension
Format: wmv
Size: 212.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:01, 2898 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Erotic Self suspension
The beautiful Lady Lillith is a master of bondage and suspension. She gets very aroused when she suspends herself with rope.

She invites you to worship her delicious body as she twirls and swings before your eyes.

Mistress:
Lillith, Lady

Category: SUSPENSION
Related Categories: BONDAGE , BDSM , BONDAGE DEVICE , ROPE BONDAGE , SELF BONDAGE
Keywords: lillith

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 212.95 MB<<<

Face Crushing Party

Starring: Jasmine, Samantha, Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Face Crushing Party
Size: 172.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:10, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Face Crushing Party
If there's one thing the Face Crusher loves to do, it's crush faces. Here, with her friends Mistress Jasmine and Mistress T, they destroy two young slaves whose only wish was to serve the Mistresses for the rest of their lives.

Too bad their fantasy came to such an abrupt end as the Mistresses face sit and face-crush the life frc right out of these eager slaves. It's a face crushing party you don't want to miss!

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss
Samantha, Goddess
T, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , mistress t , ass sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , vore , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.84 MB<<<

I Saved All MY Farts for You

Starring: Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Saved All MY Farts for You
Size: 141.4 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:52, 3292 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

I Saved All MY Farts for You
Mistress Ariel is so cute, so sexy, and so nasty. She adores farting on her slave's face and making him sniff it up. Sometimes the fart can be juicy and he will be required to lick her asshole clean before she graces him with another warm blast from her ass. Today, Mistress Ariel has been saving her farts all day just for you.

She has waited patiently and they have built up and built up in her stomach just so she can LET YOU HAVE IT, right in the face and up the nostrils. The farts are totally real, stinky and you will cum many times to this clip.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , dutch oven , piss , ariel , caviar , upskirt , ariel black , pantyhose , pov , point-of-view , nectar , ass worship , face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 141.4 MB<<<

LICK MY STILETTOS WHILE I BEAT YOUR ASS

Starring: Mistress Bella Blackheart

General:
Name: DOMNATION_LICK MY STILETTOS WHILE I BEAT YOUR ASS
Size: 644.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 11101 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Bella Blackheart's slave is in a purgatory of lust and pain. She has him locked into a steel punishment bench, literally bound to her will. A minion with an uncontrollable shoe fetish, he lives for the precious moments of watching, smelling, and touching Bella's sexy shoes.

Today Bella's cruelty is not without mercy. She allows her desperate slave to worship her sexy high heel shoes to help him deal with the pain to come. Training her new slave to accept her delicious pain, Mistress Bella gives him a trashing with a stinging rubber whip and a heavy impact leather flogger.

Recognizing the opportunity to control him by exploiting his shoe fetish, Bella gives him a series of conditioning exercises, him into the brutal irony of heaven and hell simultaneously. The pleasure of shoe worship coupled with the sting of her whip, Mistress Bella trains him to surrender to her every wish.

Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bdsm, whipping, female domination, bondage, corporal punishment, female supremacy, discipline, slave punishmnt, female superiority, shoe domination, slave training, femdom, foot domination, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 644.24 MB<<<

TITS AND ASS

Starring: Goddess Ryan

General:
Name: DOMNATION_TITS AND ASS
Size: 933.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 13123 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Ryan loves to tease her slaves relentlessly and mercilessly. She loves the pained and confused look of excitement AND frustration on their pathetic faces.

In this clip, Goddess Ryan uses her beautiful and magnificent ass to tease and smother her slave as he lies helplessly beneath her. Once her derriere is plopped on his face, there is simply no way for him to get out from under her. He must lie there and be content not to breath, until Goddess Ryan allows it.

Next, she locks her willing victim in a steel cage and orders him to jerk off for her, while she lounges and plays with her exposed breasts. He can play with his throbbing cock as much as he wants, but he will NEVER be allowed to cum. Goddess loves keeping her slaves hungry and needy for her attention at all times.

Related Categories: BDSM, FACE SITTING, BONDAGE, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING.
Keywords: goddess ryan, bdsm, ass worship, female domination, bondage, ass humiliation, female supremacy, discipline, ass fetish, female superiority, face sitting, tease and denial, femdom, ass smothering, breast teasing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 933.64 MB<<<

Last edited:
BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD

Starring: Goddess Payton

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD
Size: 529.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 11127 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Oh, what is one to do with a slave with a pitifully small penis? Dissatisfied in every way, Goddess Payton searches for a position her useless slave can handle. The only job she can think of, is for him to be her human floor mat, as she wipes her shoes on his cock and balls, grinding them into dust.

It's the most attention she has ever given to this pathetic slave's sex organs, so he had better enjoy it and be appreciative. Payton demands that he smile for her, as she takes her high heel pumps and crushes his cock and balls down to the floor like a used-up cigarette.

It's so exhilarating for the beautiful and sexy Goddess Payton to dig her pointy heels deep into his cock. it's a wonder why he does not get a hard on in the presence of this gorgeous Goddess. It is after all, the only sex he is going to get, so he had better make the most of it.

Related Categories: BDSM, SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: goddess payton, brat princess, high heels, female domination, ball, humiliation, female supremacy, ball crushing, slave punishmnt, female superiority, ball stomping, slave training, femdom, foot domination, human floor mat.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 529.24 MB<<<

Punishment for bad worker

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Punishment for bad worker
Size: 313.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our worker has not done a proper job in our studio! He is not trying good to satisfy us! ME, Lady Darkfairytale and Lady BlackWidow punish him now, no mercy for such a terrible sl.ave! Shoes kissing, spitting, face slapping, kicking, and sucking our strapons is all he deserve. ;)

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING.
Keywords: triple domination, spitting, femdom, face slapping, triple domme, female domination, evil woman, laughing, boot kissing, kicking, trainers, fit mistress, spit, casual, no mercy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.11 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy
Size: 460.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I've met Mark in the nightclub. He've got drung and weak very quickly and I took him to my dungeon-house. He is very stupid that he came with the stranger woman to the apartament in this condition... ;) He is waking up completely bondaged and gagged with my strapon in his ass. I out my big dildo in his virgin asshole with nomercy and then do a pictures of him 6to make sure he will be. agood boy for me for the long time

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BONDAGE, SHEMALES, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: shemale, strap on, leather, femdom, blackmail, young mistress, evil woman, bondage, hostige, pegging, hard, mistress, strapon, no mercy, fit mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 460.11 MB<<<

Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma
Size: 468.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Me, dark_fairy and mistress.black.widow know perfect cure for our patients in the c0ma. We need to peg them regulary, when they are sleping and unaware. ;) We are sure it will help them to get back to the world much quicker. It would work for you, right?

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
Related Categories: MEDICAL FETISH, ANAL, PEGGING, NURSE PLAY, STRAP-ON.
Keywords: anal, triple domme, doctor, pegging, group sex, medical fetish, evil woman, group pegging, nurse, leggins, latex, medical clinic, femdom, latex leggins.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.29 MB<<<

ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 13222 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

BRAND NEW!!! Amanda delivers some of the HARDEST BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING that we have ever filmed!!! She uses all her WEIGHT and STRENGTH to FLATTEN his TESTICLES!!! She applies so much PRESSURE on his BALLS that her FEET actually go in between his SPERM SACK!!! THIS IS EXTREME!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: EBONY, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ebony.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB<<<

EXTREME GONAD TRAMPLER 3

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_EXTREME GONAD TRAMPLER 3
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 13671 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

BRAND NEW!!! Lea delivers some EXTREME TESTICLE TRAMPLING in this clip!!! She displays some INTENSE FOOT DOMINATION in it's PUREST FORM!!! She CRUSHES his GONADS with her BARE EBONY FEET...using FULL PRESSURE!!! She just loves to make her FOOT SLAVE SUFFER!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!!

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<

Extreme Double Domme Ball Kicking

Starring: Electra Santiago,Sorceress Bebe

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Double Domme Ball Kicking
Size: 750.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:48, 7982 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Electra Santiago and Sorceress Bebe hang a submissive up on the cross and mercilessly kick him until they're satisfied with their work.

Ballbusting, Boot Domination
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Ball Stretching, Ball Trampling, Ballbusting, Ballbusting POV, Dick Punching, Trampled Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.74 MB<<<

Maid Tammie Takes a Seat

Starring: Tammie
FB1206

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Maid Tammie Takes a Seat
Size: 469.57 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Maid Tammie catches her boss peeping up her dress as she's dusting the ceiling. He's now going to get his wish of seeing her cute white cotton panties - a little closer than he'd expected! Tammie clearly enjoys facesitting and smothering her boss, and savours being the one in control for a change, deciding when and if her boss gets a breath! (Duration: 20m37s)

Published Thursday 21st of November 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, humiliating, lingerie, barefoot, heels, domestic, uniform, panties, stockings, tammie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.57 MB<<<

Dripping Wet!

Starring: Nikki
FB1207

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Dripping Wet!
Size: 467.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Mistress Sidonia has lent Nikki her personal human chair Ryan to use as she sees fit. Wearing her tiny thong bikini, Nikki sips champagne by the hot tub as she squashes her wet pussy and ass into his face. She can't resist another dip in the hot tub, dragging the human chair in there with her and using the water to help her slide Ryan's nose even deeper into her asshole, the little g-string offering very little cover as she spreads her cheeks and sits herself down. Pouring water all down herself and into his face. Nikki makes the most of the warm summer's day and slips off her bikini top to give Ryan a sexy topless boob smothering, too! What a lucky groundsman he is! Filmed on location at The English Mansion - big thanks to Mistress Sidonia Von Bork for her hospitality! (Duration: 20m32s)

Published Thursday 28th of November 2013

Keywords: summer, barefoot, nikki, outdoors, thong / g-string, bikini / swimsuit, topless.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.64 MB<<<

Just What I Like

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1208

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Just What I Like
Size: 465.32 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:26, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Wearing her very revealing wet look catsuit, a crimson-lipped and super-vampy Chloe enjoys one of her favourite pastimes - facesitting and smothering a chained up male! Chloe doesn't hold back with the heavy facesitting and bouncing and makes her sub's nose nice and red. If Chloe's perfect bum bouncing and wobbling on her human chair's face doesn't turn you on, we reckon you need medical help! (Duration 20m26s)

Published Thursday 5th of December 2013

Keywords: restraint / bondage, heels, chloe, dungeon, thong / g-string, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.32 MB<<<

Professor's Foot Fetish

Starring: Goddess Raven Bay

General:
Name: GFD_Professor's Foot Fetish
Size: 65.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:43, 1114 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Raven Bay is a sexy student who drops by her professor's office to help him grade some papers. She had just left the gym so when she disappears to get some water her can't help but to sneak into her gym bag and get out her dirty, sweaty gym socks. When she walks in to find him with his nose buried in her smelly socks, she humiliates him by dangling the socks in his face while laughing at him. She decides to use his foot fetish to her advantage, hopping on his desk and making him kneel before her on the floor at her feet. She snaps photos of him sniffing, kissing, and licking her feet to blackmail him into getting her the internship she wants.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOE SUCKING.
Keywords: raven bay, classroom, sole licking, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 65.62 MB<<<

Manipulating Friend's Husband

Starring: Goddess Alexis Rodriguez

General:
Name: GFD_Manipulating Friend's Husband
Size: 516.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:42, 5020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Alexis is about to go out, but her friend isn't ready to leave yet. As her friend finishes getting ready, she decides to tease her friend's husband. She starts by grabbing his cock, then takes a seat, propping her feet up on the kitchen table. After taking off her sexy pointed toe high heels, he kisses her feet then wraps his tongue around each toe, sliding it in between them before licking her bare soles. See her slap his face with her feet and shove her foot in his mouth. Things heat up when they switch rooms and she pulls his cock out, giving him a steamy foot job. Watch as she massages his cock with her feet, foot milking him like he craves

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: toe sucking, alexia rodregez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 516.1 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!