• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

CBT-aylor!

Starring: Mistress Taylor Knight

General:
Name: CBT-aylor!
Format: mp4
Size: 397.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:45, 8018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

For all My CBT and Ballbusting fans, get ready for a date with CBT-aylor!!
So you getting hit in the nuts makes really turns you on huh?!
We'll see! I invite you over to test your pain tolerance.. My way!
Not only have I already collected a bunch of your money to set this up, but as soon as you arrive I have you hand over your pathetic wallet and phone.. I want to be in the correct mindset before we start!
After draining your cards and phone, I am ready...are you?

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: taylor knight, long legs, brat princess, mean girls, cbt fantasy, ball trampling, blonde goddess, dating, bondage, goddess taylor, ball gagged, shiny, goddess worship, bound, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 397.67 MB<<<

Beg For Ballbusting

Starring: Mistress Karina

General:
Name: Beg For Ballbusting
Size: 255.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:19, 8042 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Being busted by Me is a privilege and this slave will beg and grovel to Me before I kick his balls super hard. I let him clean My boots after they have kicked him, and many other slaves in the nuts. I hope he can taste his own balls on them.

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Kicking, Boot Cleaning, Boot Fetish, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, CBT Fantasy, Humiliation, Mean Girls, PVC, Suffering Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 255.57 MB<<<

Last edited:
Double Ball Bust

Starring: Beastie,Ma'am Leficent,Miss Lady Louisa,Mistress Nikki,Mistress Paisley Black,Mistress Rouge

General:
Name: Double Ball Bust
Size: 999.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:50, 8090 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

a good ball busting feautring two subs and six gorgeous dominant ladies

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 999.85 MB<<<

Last edited:
ENEA SLAVE - DICE & KICKS

Starring: Lilli Bayle

General:
Name: VAR_ENEA SLAVE - DICE & KICKS
Size: 1.23 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:28, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

ENGLISH SPEAKING
Lilli Bayle loves to combine the sadistic aspect of ballbusting with her passion for games.
So, after having devastated Enea with the Wheel of Fortune, she's ready for a new game: the game of dice.
The rules are simple:
- On a blackboard Lilli wrote the types of blows that she will give
- The dice will determine the number of hits

But that's not all, if Lilli rolls a double then the shots will be doubled (and it will happen several times because Lilli is really very lucky)
Furthermore Lilli has several surprises in store for Enea, who is unaware of the rules and discovers them with you, the first is the game itself, the second is that in addition to the first 5 strokes written on the blackboard there are 5 more on the back .

The third is that the last type is hidden and you will only discover it at the end.
Just on the last type Lilli unleashes her luck by getting a double six which means 24 hits :)
The video is shot in a single sequence, all the kicks are consecutive, and precisely due to the intensity of Lilli's blows, Enea sweats, the tension is at its maximum, as is the power of the kicks.
For the last type of blows Enea is in real trouble and goes down several times, but to satisfy his Mistress he gets up in pain until the game is completed.
Find out what fate has decided ... Lilli was really satisfied!

Here is the complete hit list:
- Frontal
- Ground
- Knee
- Two steps
- Punches
- Left & Right
- Sole
- Elbow
- Behind
- Double
Enjoy it!!!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: KICKING, CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
Keywords: kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.23 GB<<<

LILLI BAYLE & VICTORIA COLONNA - Foot worship (barefoot and with stockings), cock teasing, BRUTAL ball busting

Starring: Lilli Bayle, Mistress Victoria Colonna

General:
Name: VAR_L9YGAI~R
Size: 665.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 8016 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Wonderful sadistic Lilli Bayle and Victoria Colonna want to have some fun with the slave. First They make him lick Their feet, teasing his cock at the same time. After a while They get in a cruel mood and They decide to DESTROY his balls kicking them! They takes turns hitting and kicking his balls FULL POWER, laughing while he suffers. They make him change positions many times and They keep kicking his balls very hard until he collapses on the floor exhausted. (BRUTAL CLIP!)

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, BALL STOMPING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, KICKING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: ball kicking, stocking domination, stocking fetish, footslave, foot humiliation, foot fetish, female supremacy, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 665.04 MB<<<

Cock & Banana Crush CBT in Combat Boots with TamyStarly (Edited Version)

Starring: Tamy Starly

General:
Name: VAR_Cock & Banana Crush CBT in Combat Boots with TamyStarly (Edited Version)
Size: 550.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 8061 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Cock & Banana Crush CBT in Combat Boots with TamyStarly (Edited Version) - CBT, Bootjob, Ballbusting, Femdom, Shoejob, Crush, Ball Stomping, Foot Fetish Domination, Footjob, Cock Board

Added a new "flavor"...
What could ever go wrong?

I crushed and destroyed the bananas on his cock, for then using the mush as lubricant :)

What is a "Version"?
I usually record with 2 cameras, one positioned close to the subject and one further away or from a top point-of-view (POV) perspective.
To make everyone happy, I always publish different versions so that you can choose your favorite one!

Edit Version: The video alternates between the 2 cameras depending on what is happening, like a movie.
Close Version: Only the close view camera, no edits.
Top Version: Only the far away camera, no edits.
Double Version: Both cameras being shown at the same time with the screen split in "half".

CBT, Bootjob, Ballbusting, Femdom, Shoejob, Crush, Ball Stomping, Foot Fetish Domination, Footjob, Cock Board

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BOOTJOB, SHOEJOB, BOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH.
Keywords: bootjob, cock trample, food crush, stomping, cbt, trampling, shoejob, footjob, crush, combat boots, boots, ballbusting, tamystarly, cock crush, cockboard.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.25 MB<<<

Jerk-Toy For Harley Quinn

General:
Name: AMG_Jerk-Toy For Harley Quinn
Size: 1.72 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:08, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Jerk-Toy For Harley Quinn

You have been caught trespassing on The Joker's property. But since you are just a "mortal nobody"- he has caged you and given you to his little sadistic assistant, Harley Quinn. She likes to play with dolls- and t0rturre them. And no YOU will be her REAL-LIFE doll to play with!
She wants to play with you...and you will LET her...as it is your only hope for survival. You will be her personal PETT to play with- for as long as you last, anyway....hahahahaha!!!
And the first trick she wants to teach you as her new "pett" is to strip naked and STROKE for her. She commands you to look at her in her leather evil villainess costume while she teases you...
What will she do with you......how will it end....??? Tune in....and download now.

This is a great clip, and very true to the comic book! Ash is sooo sadistic...yet CUTE! It's quite diabolical, actually... ;)

Girls:
Ash Hollywood

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, face sitting, bondage, executrix, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.72 GB<<<

Soft Kitty Ass In Your Face

General:
Name: AMG_Soft Kitty Ass In Your Face
Size: 1.16 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:36, 11990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Soft Kitty Ass In Your Face

Do you like my Ass in these Leopard Shiny Hot Pants? Does my sexy ass make you purrrrr? Well, I am no "stick figure skinny girl", I am all woman with soft curves to fit in this piece of cat clothing. Why don't you stroke your self to sleep watching the extended walk-around I take in them. I hope you dream about me sitting my super soft ass in your face for some intimate time with me. Imagine yourself laying here like this slave and contacting your face to my most exclusive body parts... I am sure it will take your breath away. It's a bit of a dangerous game but If you don't suffffocate you might actually get to enjoy it. Imagine being humiliated by me, used by me as a seat cushion as I apply lipgloss... all why you fall more in love with me!

Girls:
Princess Bella

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, TEASE & DENIAL, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: bella.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB<<<

Queen of Chastity Chumps

General:
Name: AMG_Queen of Chastity Chumps
Size: 563.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Queen Of Chastity Chumps

Come in wimp, let me see how ridiculous you look today. You have been in a steel chastity cage for 3 days... Did you bring MY money? Count it out in my hand and then I will unlock you as promised. One thousand, Two Thousand, Three Thousand. Good... but guess what... I changed my mind! haha! I am not unlocking you today!
You brought me $2000 yesterday and I lied then too! But you are soooo dumb and I love that you will do literally anything I say no matter how much I abuse you. Now I want you to bring me ANOTHER three thousand tomorrow, and if You have no more money, guess what? You will just have to become my gay webcam whore for two years! Haha. Then I prooooomise I will unlock you, haha! -Goddess Jass

Girls:
Goddess Jass

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: jass, goddess jass.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 563.98 MB<<<

Whoring You Out

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_Whoring You Out
Size: 496.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 7926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You talk too much. You know what that mouth would be well suited for?

Cocksucking.

I've been thinking about this dick sucking lips (DSL's) of yours and fantasizing about what could be done with them. How I could profit off that mouth of yours.

More importantly, how can I profit off of you? After all, you and I both know about your love for strap-on. What about real cock? And what about making money for your Step-Daddy?

It's time I started whoring you out.

Features: coerced bi, bi encouragement, coerced gay, gay encouragement, imposed bi, imposed gay, bi, fem, slut training, sissy training, femdom, gay 4 pay, femdom, female domination, make me bi

Category: GAY 4 PAY
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, MAKE ME BI, SLUT TRAINING, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, SISSY SLUTS.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, strap-on, pegging, anal training, cock sucking, fuck doll, fuckdoll, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 496.78 MB<<<

Tied to the Table - Part II

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-05#Tied to the Table - Part II##
Size: 486.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 7926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

When I finally decide to let my slave out of chastity, I've decided to make it entertaining for myself.

He's been locked up so long and hasn't been touched during all that time, and my devilish hands can't keep off of him. It's so easy to get him so hard and close to cumming by edging him and keeping him just on the brink of orgasm...

But you and I both know I won't let that happen easily, if at all. I have way too much fun teasing and denying him again and again. He wants to cum so very badly that he'll take nearly anything to reach that point, even if that means I his balls again and again.

With my hands and his cock and balls shiny and lubed up, I grab him by the balls while giving him the handjob of his life, squeezing, pulling, twisting, crushing while edging him closer and closer. And then I begin the real pain.

I slap him in the gonads just as he gets close, right when he's at his hardest, right when I can feel the cum right there. I hit, slap, punch, and torment until his confused male body doesn't know if it wants to cum and cringe. And just when he thinks he can't take it anymore... well, you know where this is going. ;)

(Personal note: I loved shooting this! My slave couldn't help but stay hard the entire time even though he HATES ballbusting because that's what happened when you're locked up for two weeks. Ha!)

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball , handjobs, cock tease, tease and denial, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, cock and ball torment, male leather bondage, chastity, edging games

Related Categories: CBT, HANDJOBS, COCK TEASE, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, edging, ballbusting handjob, bondage male, extreme bondage, cruel mistress, mistress slave, bondage slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.18 MB<<<

Beaten Submission Part III

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-08#Beaten Submission Part III##
Size: 510.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:51, 7930 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

It's time for my last and favorite part of this punishment: caning. Hard judicial caning.

My slave's ass is already sore and fucked up, but why should I care? Punishment only ends when I say it ends. And I can never resist a powerful, unrelenting caning.

Throwing my body into each stroke, I cane him full while he is strapped down to the spanking bench. His ass has no choice but to meet my rattan cane, and each time he groans and winces brings a smile to my face. I love the feeling of power moving down from my cane and connecting perfectly to his red bottom. It feels like a home run each time, except with a lot more pain on the slave's part. ;)

How many strokes until my slave learns his place?

Features: caning, corporal punishment, slave/sub/submissive training, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, bondage, discipline, disciplinarian, glasses, mummification

Category: CLASSIC CANING
Related Categories: CANING, CORPORAL BDSM, WHIPPING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, disciplinarian, female supremacy, bdsm, discipline, rattan cane, sub training, slave training, leather mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 510.38 MB<<<

EUPHORIC RAVE feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_EUPHORIC RAVE feat AstroDomina
Size: 912.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:19, 9246 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I love being a raver girl, especially when I meet so many foot boys!

You're out at a huge club raving it up all night when you spot Sydney dancing next to you. You can't help but notice how hot she is. You start to leave the room but she grabs you. She wants to dance! She shares her drink with you.. she explains it's full of molly so you're both going to be rolling soon. You shouldn't be doing this, you're here with your girlfriend, but she's so bubbly, hot and persuasive.

You're both dancing hard and soon she wants a break. You're sitting down together enjoying the music and she notices you staring at her sneakers. You blurt out that you'd love to give her a footrub.. really? She's down and starts taking off her shoes. Her sexy raver feet are soooo sweaty! You start rubbing just as the molly hits her and it feels SO good!

She's never done this before but she really likes it.. she sticks her feet in your face. Don't worry she wont tell your girlfriend.. she tells you to take your cock out. Now the E is really hitting you. She wants you to rub your cock and worship her feet but don't cum yet. She wants you to build it up first. She begins to tease your cock.. it's almost too much.. can you hold it for raver girl Sydney? She tells you to let go and takes over with her sweaty raver soles. This night just might turn into your raver foot boy dream!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SOLES, GODDESS WORSHIP, SOCKS, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, raver girl, foot worship, socks, sneakers, soles, wrinkled soles, pov, femdom pov, sweaty feet, footjobs, joi

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 912.62 MB<<<

CFNM TICKLING feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_CFNM TICKLING feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 16838 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 163 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sydney has one of her slaves naked and bound to a special bondage floor, with both his ankles and hands fixed in place, there's absolutely no way for him to move! He's completely at her mercy now. Sadly for him, she doesn't even know what this word means..
He's definitely an extra sensitive one. She starts by tickling his armpits, instantly he starts shaking and writhing. She's just testing though to make sure he's securely locked in place. Next she moves down his abdomen, then his legs and feet. He really is a screamer! What else could you do if you were being relentlessly tickled and you couldn't do anything about it??
She's definitely having fun with this one, and doesn't give him a single break or leave a single part of his body untickled. She knows exactly where to strike and the poor slave is left almost breathless, unable to stop her. Do you think you could bear the brunt of Sydney's sadistic tickle torment?

Category: TICKLING
Related Categories: TICKLING ARMPITS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT TICKLING, BONDAGE, CFNM.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, tickle fetish, tickling fetish, foot tickling, belly tickling, armpit tickling, bound, leather, bondage, tickle torture, cfnm, naked slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.25 GB<<<

K O FACE SITTING feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_K O FACE SITTING feat AstroDomina
Size: 54.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 577 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Somebody wants to be sat on today. Sydney's slave is all ready and excited for his face sitting session. So excited, his dick is already hard as a rock before Sydney's ass even comes near his face. He might not realize the power of Sydney's ass, but he'll soon learn. Not only is she going to plant her firm ass on his face, she'll be slapping his dick with her crop as well.

Sydney begins switching positions a few times and making each face sit a little longer, Sydney tests the boundaries of what her sub can tolerate. The only question remaining is whether or not he's going to survive Sydney's ass. Watch now to see what happens!

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXECUTRIX, ASS SMOTHERING.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, face smother, face sitting, face sat, facesitting, ass domination, ass tease, breath play, femdom, female domination, crops, leather.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.27 MB<<<

All I Want For Christmas Is Boobs!

CF1019

General:
Name: CF_All I Want For Christmas Is Boobs!
Format: wmv
Size: 741.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:19, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

New girl Jordan takes on seasoned pro Becky in this absolutely awesome catfighting video... Possibly the most energetic and frenzied fight we have ever witnessed here at Catty Fights! Jordan gets straight down to the bitching by asking Becky if she's going to ask Santa for some boobs for Christmas, seeing as she clearly doesn't have any, and this sets the scene for a vicious, boob mauling bitch fight! It's A cup vs G cup, real vs fake all the way as the girls let out all their pent up frustrations on each other. We've never seen a fight like it, the girls must've been exhausted by the time they finally drag themselves apart! (Duration 32m19s)

Published Thursday 16th of December 2010

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, becky, topless, jordan, domestic, dresses and skirts, lingerie, heels, thong / g-string, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 741.14 MB<<<

Santa's Little Fighters

CF1020

General:
Name: CF_Santa's Little Fighters
Format: wmv
Size: 709.71 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki and Rebekah both want to be Mrs. Santa and neither of them want to go to the fancy dress as an elf, so the girls decide the issue in the best way possible - with a nice catfight! Nikki's tight PVC dress seems to have squeezed all the strength out of her as the fight ends up pretty one-sided, with powerful Rebekah completely dominating her right from the off! Nikki's weakness makes for a great show of strength from Rebekah, who completely humiliates her opponent with prolonged scissor holds and smothers, then for the final insult steals all her clothes! (Duration 30m57s)

Published Thursday 30th of December 2010

Keywords: humiliating, rebekah, breast smothering, pvc & fetish, topless, domestic, dresses and skirts, lingerie, heels, thong / g-string, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 709.71 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!