• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Extreme again Angel and new Model Tanni throat standing and jumps, ...

Extreme again Angel and new Model Tanni throat standing and jumps, full weight standing on cockhead and Balls with patent leather riding boots cavallo celeris

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme again Angel and new Model Tanni throat standing and jumps, full weight standing on cockhead and Balls with patent leather riding boots cavallo celeris
Format: mp4
Size: 687.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:22, 6967 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Extreme again: Angel and new Model Tanni: throat standing and jumps, full weight standing on cockhead and Balls with patent leather riding boots cavallo celeris

We are filming with up to 8 Full HD and 4k Cameras. You will get high quality pictures video filmed from different angles so that you have always the best view!

Clip Contents:

Angel and new Model Tanni

Angel and new Model Tanni: Extreme throat standing and jumps, full weight standing on cockhead and Balls with patent leather riding boots cavallo celeris!

Full weight standing on cockhead! Hard Jumps directly on Cock and Balls, Extreme kicks

Angel feet size is EU 39. Tanni has EU 36

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, THROAT SITTING, BALLBUSTING, THROATSTANDING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: ballbusting, kicking, jumping, boot, high heel, wellingtons, gummistiefel, reitstiefel, riding boot, sneakers, soccer, fußballschuhe, football, soccer, shoes.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Jay brutal Trampling in Buffalo Classic Plateau Boots hand sqeezing...

Jay brutal Trampling in Buffalo Classic Plateau Boots hand sqeezing jumping ball stomping

General:
Name: VAR_Jay brutal Trampling in Buffalo Classic Plateau Boots hand sqeezing jumping ball stomping
Size: 1.02 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:06, 7038 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

You must see this video! Over 20 minutes of extreme action!

This is an exteme breathtaking clip with over 20 minutes Exteme Action!

Jay has feet site EU 40

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, JUMPING.
Keywords: ballbusting, ball sqeezing, jumping, boot, high heel, wellingtons, gummistiefel, ball slapping, boxing, riding boots, football, combat boots, soccer, fußballschuhe.

Download:

Jay extreme high JUMPING in Buffalo Plateau Boots - brutal THROAT S...

Jay extreme high JUMPING in Buffalo Plateau Boots - brutal THROAT STANDING, extreme TRAMPLING

General:
Name: VAR_Jay extreme high JUMPING in Buffalo Plateau Boots - brutal THROAT STANDING, extreme TRAMPLING
Size: 826.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:00, 7016 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The boots have a most painful profile on there soles.

You must see this video! Over 15 minutes of extreme action!

This is an exteme breathtaking clip with ove 15 minutes Exteme Action!

Jay has feet site EU40

Keywords: ballbusting, ball sqeezing, jumping, boot, high heel, wellingtons, gummistiefel, ball slapping, boxing, riding boots, football, combat boots, soccer, fußballschuhe.

Download:

Jay BRUTAL MARKS Cock Crushing, extreme throat standing with new HU...

Jay BRUTAL MARKS Cock Crushing, extreme throat standing with new HUNTER CREEPER RUBBBER BOOTS!

General:
Name: VAR_Jay BRUTAL MARKS Cock Crushing, extreme throat standing with new HUNTER CREEPER RUBBBER BOOTS!
Size: 820.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:46, 7065 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The boots have a most painful profile on there soles which are make extreme marks like waves.

Download:

Jay BRUTAL pressure Jumping, extreme throat standing Boot licking w...

Jay BRUTAL pressure Jumping, extreme throat standing Boot licking with S Oliver UGG like Boots with exteme profile sole

General:
Name: VAR_Jay BRUTAL pressure Jumping, extreme throat standing Boot licking with S Oliver UGG like Boots with exteme profile sole
Size: 612.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 7056 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

New Extrem Clip from Balls and Cock in Hell!
Jay BRUTAL pressure: Jumping, extreme throat standing with S.Oliver UGG like Boots with exteme profile sole.
Brutal throat and cock and ball standing and jumping.
Jumping on Balls, brutal pressing of the cockhead until they leak read.
The boots have a most painful profile on there soles which are make extreme marks like waves.
Jay the slave to lick the dirty soles of her boots.

You must see this video! Over 20 minutes of extreme action!

This is an exteme breathtaking clip with ove 11 minutes Exteme Action!

Jay has feet site EU40

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, BOOT FETISH, CBT, JUMPING.

Download:

We All Know You Are A Sissy!

We All Know You Are A Sissy!

General:
Name: AMG_WeKnowYourSissy_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 659.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:51, 7769 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

We All Know You Are A Sissy

The video opens with a close-up of Princess Jennifer's beautiful face. She explains that even though I think I've been really good at hiding my secret sissy fetish, I'm not as sneaky as I think. She tells me how obvious I am, and that everyone knows that I dress up in women's underwear, and that I have a really small dick. They know that I hump blow-up dolls because I can't ever get a real woman with that tiny thing, and that I eat my own cum.
In fact, women are laughing at me behind my back, talking about how much of a sissy-boy I really am. My secret is out ... there's no point denying it any longer, and Princess Jennifer thinks it's adorable that I've been trying to act like a real man, when it's clear to everyone that I'm not a man at all. I might as well get "SISSY" tattooed onto my forehead.
But just in case there was someone out there that hadn't heard, Jennifer wants to make it plain for EVERYONE that I'm total sissy loser, so she hands me a pair of panties and a bra. She also hands me a dildo to put in my mouth, and takes a black sharpie and writes "SISSY" on my forehead. Then she tells me to give her my phone, and she starts taking pictures of me (with my phone). Since the phone is still logged into my facebook account, she can upload the pictures to my profile with a push of a button. With an evil grin, she explains that I must jerk my little dick for her now, but if I cum at the end of her cum-countdown, then she will push the send button and upload all those pictures to my facebook. So it's really up to me... If I jerk my cock and cum then she will expose me. Of course, I can't control myself in the presence of such a gorgeous Goddess, so at the end of her countdown I make a huge mess in those panties. She laughs, presses send and then leaves me drained and humiliated on the floor, taking my phone with her so I can't delete the pictures before people see them...

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, CROSSDRESSER, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SISSY SLUTS.
Keywords: pov, humiliation.

Download:

Princess Jeanie - Smoking Bitch

Princess Jeanie - Smoking Bitch

General:
Name: AMG_Jeanie-Smoking-Adrn-Internet HD 1080
Size: 490.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 12059 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Smoking Bitch

I decided to add a little "edge" to my last smoking video. LOL. This was shot before going out to a hardcore BDSM party with My boyfriend. Of course, you STILL aren't good enough for ME, which is why I am going to the party with HIM- and not YOU. LOL. But I will let you kneel before Me - as the superior being I am - and gaze upon My beauty as I slowly turn this cigarette into ash with each seductive puff...

-Princess Jeanie

Category: POV
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: human ashtray, boot fetish, pov, cigar fetish, rubber fetish.

Download:

Fuck Tasha's Perfect Feet

General:
Name: AMG_TashaReign-FuckTashasFeet-8 Mbps HD 1080
Size: 288.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:46, 7928 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Tasha is lying around Mean Girl Manor, relaxing and reading a magazine, and decides to call in a slave to humiliate for her entertainment. She commands it to FUCK HER FEET- while she continues to ignore it and read her magazine, treating this slave like the "nothing" that it is to her. She thinks its SO pathetic that these losers around here have to do whatever she says...
Eventually she starts to rub its cock with her feet just because it amuses her. The loser is so scared of what she might do to him that he can't even cum for her! useless! She is so disgusted with him but she can't wait any longer...her date is going to be here any second to pick her up. (And her date is a REAL man that is going to fuck her brains out with a nice HARD cock!)

Category: FOOT PLAY
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: public humiliation, public, humiliation.

Download:

Brutal Ballbusting Practice

Brutal Ballbusting Practice

Starring: Cindy & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1386-Brutal Ballbusting Practice
Size: 346.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:28, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cindy is new to ballbusting, so she gets Nadman out of the cage for some practice at perfecting her technique. She's a super-fast learner and kicks so fucking hard, Nadman is dropped to the floor over and over and his balls are totally mashed up by the time Nikki comes in to join Cindy and have a turn too.

Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, boots, nikki, 2 or more ballbusters, dungeon, other girls, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Ballbusted outdoors by Honour & Nikki

Ballbusted outdoors by Honour & Nikki

Starring: Honour & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1387-Ballbusted outdoors by Honour & Nikki
Size: 364.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:16, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Honour and Nikki catch their pervy neighbour sneaking around in the bushes while they're in the hot tub. The devise a cruel plan to lure him into the garden and then punish him for trying to look at their tits by busting his balls really hard. On the plus side for Matthew, he does get to see the ladies' lovely boobs, but on the downside he also gets kicked and kneed hard in the nuts until they are pleased with home much pain the have inflicted!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, barefoot, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, 2 or more ballbusters, outdoors, other girls, bikini / swimsuit.

Download:

Squished Balls

Squished Balls

Starring: Lady Bellatrix & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1388-Squished Balls
Size: 279.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:28, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki and Lady Bellatrix join forces to give their bound slave's balls a good busting. They take great pleasure in seeing him in agony from their kicks and knees to the balls.

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, squeezing, boots, nikki, restraint / bondage, 2 or more ballbusters, dungeon, other girls, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Ball Busting Academy 2

Ball Busting Academy 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_Ball Busting Academy 2
Size: 84.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:57, 2897 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ball Busting Academy 2
Phase two of Britneys lessons start with ballkicks but quickly progresses. She punches him in the face and begins to focus on the ribs. His sides are pummeled with vicious leg kicks, and in passing, he gets kneed in the face multiple times.

Just when he thinks shes going to let up, she targets his balls again from behind. Ms Bijou, meanwhile, takes in the view. She is so pleased with her new pupil she makes a phone call immediately to secure a new victim.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Britney, Princess

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories:
Keywords: bijou steal , britney

Download:

Best of Ass Worship Compilation

General:
Name: CSFEM_Best of Ass Worship Compilation
Size: 491.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:22, 2999 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Ass eating FRENZY! I've chosen 20 of my favorite ass licking scenes, no filler, just slaves licking and worshiping the assholes of demanding kinky Women... 22 minutes of non-stop ass licking action! Ava, Ariel, Amber, T, Roxy and Riley featured in our best ass eating extravaganza EVER!

These are scenes from existing LMA clips but check it out anyway because if you like straight asslicking this might become your favorite masturbation clip, delivering again and again for years to cum!

Mistress:
Amber, Mistress
Ariel, Mistress
Ava, Mistress
Riley, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SNIFFING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: roxy , stool , bondage , spread cheeks , chains , collar leash , doggy , riley , mistress t , amber , ariel , ava , face sitting , smothering

Download:

Bro Wishes He Could Fuck ME

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bro Wishes He Could Fuck ME
Size: 132.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:02, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Their parents are still away on vacation so Ariel has all kinds of twisted games she likes to play with her slave bro. She is riding his face and making him lick her pussy and asshole while she jerks his cock. The cell phone rings and its their M0ther asking how they are doing. Ariel rats on her bro and tells them he has been misbehaving.

She tells Ariel to tell bro that he BETTER behave and he will be punished when they return. Then she slides forward with an evil grin and starts to push his cock near her ass and her pussy. She rubs his throbbing member against her pussy lips and he is begging to fuck her but she won't let him. He complains and says it's not fair since she has been fucking dad. Ariel laughs and says that's because fucking daddy is so fucking kinky.

She then continues to stroke his cock and push it against her pussy and ass until he is truly going crazy. She looks at the camera and says, ""I bet you sick fucks out there would LOVE to fuck me,"" she giggles her evil little laugh and continues his scourge. Ariel is totally nasty in this video.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS LICKING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: ariel black , step-brother , jerk off , age play , step-son , younger man , step-sister , family , tease and denial , family fantasy

Download:

Punishment Fucked Sissy - Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens

Punishment Fucked Sissy

Starring: Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Punishment Fucked Sissy
Size: 672.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evelin Stone and Tucker Stevens are finished opening up their slut with their enormous dildos. Now it's time for them to use even larger dicks to fuck his holes. The women want to make sure that Gaping Gabriella is going to live up to her name. The evil Mistresses fill up and stretch the sissy's holes more than they ever have before with their enormous cocks. They truly punish his sissy holes and love every second of it. Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, sissy slut, Slut Training

Download:

Controlled By Evelin And Tucker - Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens

Controlled By Evelin And Tucker

Starring: Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Controlled By Evelin And Tucker
Size: 423.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:54, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Evelin and Mistress Tucker have you under their control. You are helpless and weak for these two horny young Mistresses. They tease you with their hot bodies so you are nice and hard, taking yourself to the edge for them. You MUST do as they say as they tease and control you. Will they let you cum for them? Of course they will, only when they tell you to. You are their slave and must obey them. Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens
Tags: JOI, Masturbation Instruction

Download:

Degraded Smoke-Filled Wanker - Michelle Lacy

Degraded Smoke-Filled Wanker

Starring: Michelle Lacy

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Degraded Smoke-Filled Wanker
Size: 438.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:03, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Michelle Lacy wants you to take out that pathetic cock and stroke it for her while she blows cigarette smoke in your face. You are just another pathetic bitch in her life and you need discipline and control. Mistress Michelle seeks to give you that discipline through telling you how to jerk off to entertain her. Inhale her smoke and she will laugh as you cough and stroke your pathetic hard cock for her. Michelle Lacy
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Smoking

Download:

He is really into it!

He is really into it!

Starring: Joyce

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-joyce-01-hd
Size: 186.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:24, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Her slave really likes facesitting! Therefore Joyce invests everything and sits down heavily at his face. He is already bound tight and so he can do nothing against her awesome thong ass right at his face! Joyce is the only one who decides when he is allowed to get some fresh air again! Until then she will remain at his mouth...!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Marina's facesitting game

Marina's facesitting game

Starring: Marina

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-marina-03-hd
Size: 208.89 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:08, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Marina wants to play with her slave today. Therefore she sits down with her ass at the face of the loser. He shall join her being happy! But it seems that he doesn't like it very much! Marina doesn't care and ignores his dislike because she is the boss now and he has to do whatever she wants!

Download:

He has to smell Anny's ass

He has to smell Anny's ass

Starring: Blonde facesitting lady Anny

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-anny-01-hd
Size: 342.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:36, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Anny wants to sit down at the face of this loser now! She wears sexy underwear and starts sitting down right at his mug - with her legs spread wide! From time to time she allows him to shortly breathe some fresh air. But then shortly after she continues her smother torture again and the slave will have a very cruel time...!

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!