• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

x265

[ActiveDuty]Friendly Fire 10 (2019)



🎬 TITLE: Friendly Fire 10

🎭 Genres: Amateur, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Clothing, Cumshots, Facials, Masturbation, Military, Muscled Men, Tattoos
🏒 Studio: Active Duty
⏱ Runtime: 96 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Gage Garretts & Mike OBrian do a quick interview before the games begin. They both kick back on the bed, stroking their cocks until Gage wraps his eager little mouth around Mike's big dick. Phoenix River can't believe how great of a cock sucker Roman Eros is, as he engulfs his throbbing cock with joy. Phoenix is almost going to nut when he pulls him up so he can suck on his cock for a bit before they fuck. Derrick Ranoldo's smooth body is sexy and very toned. His tanned pecks and very huge balls are the eye-catchers. His full balls bounce up and down as he strokes his thick curved cock. Mike Johnson doesn't waste his time and soon enough he is taking his shirt off and dropping his undies on the floor. He has amazing skin and some lovely ink across his well-built chest.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Derrick Ranoldo
- Gage Garretts
- Mike Johnson
- Mike O'Brian
- Phoenix River
- Roman Eros
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 129 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 1913 kbps
- Duration: 96:45
- Size: 1418.9 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 54 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 54

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Oral, Rimming, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 76 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Did someone call for Daddy's Boy Whore ? It's not every day you watch your stepdad in the shower, but today was Timmy's day. He tried being sneaky, but his stepdad, Cris, caught him. Only one thing to do now, and Cris knew just what that was. It's weird to notice how your services help a young adult boy develop. Harry finished another school year and now had dark brown hair. He came back, and Conor was so happy to see him. He missed touching him a lot. It's part of a dad's job to show their boy how to handle their wood, and John's stepson, Danny, is no exception. When John walked in and saw Danny bent over the pool table trying to hit the balls, his cock started to twitch a little. Teaching Danny about sticks, balls, and holes sounds like fun. After Loick and Andreas finished soccer practice, Andreas slapped Loick on the butt, and asked for a rub. That was just the beginning.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Andreas Griffin
- Conor
- Danny Bianchi
- Denny Cock
- Harry
- John Barber
- Loick Gauthier
- Timmy Cole
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2391 kbps
- Duration: 76:19
- Size: 1380.0 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 42 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 42

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Athletes, Bareback, Beards, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Interracial, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 77 min
πŸ“– Plot:
I enjoy spoiling my stepson, Elio, with things like clothes and dick. Yesterday, he got some of both. He was heading to work and went to the rack of clothes I purchased him to get dressed. He got naked and put on his new undies first before narrowing down a few options. But seeing him naked made me forget all about the clothes. After groping his cock, I pulled down his undies, and his hard dick flew out. It made me hard, and I had to get naked. That's when he got on his knees and started sucking my cock. But I'm not a monster. I know my boy likes his cock sucked too, so I gave him some head before slowly sliding my dick into his tight ass. It's been a while since we fucked like this. After plowing his ass, we sat on the ground and jerked off until we came. I don't mind going to the coach when I need help, and today I needed help. I went too hard at practice, so I went to Coach Bucky's room. I didn't want to be the reason we didn't win. I told him about my leg, and he agreed to look at it for me. That was the idea, but I also was horny and needed him to work on my dick too, but I couldn't just say that to him. He started on my thighs but then took my shorts off, leaving me in my undies. I know he saw my print as I was already hard from him touching me. I eventually got naked and gave him no choice but to see what he had done to my cock. Then he started stroking it, and I was so excited that I started grabbing his dick too. It didn't take long before he was eating my ass and playing with my wood. Coach stroked my dick and played with my ass until I came. Such a great coach. Not a day goes by that I don't want to spend a little quality time with my stepson, Darren, especially after he's been doing so good this year. I sat in the living room, reading a book, while he shot pool. I could hear that he wasn't doing well, but, to no surprise, he asked me for some help. Being the caring dad I am, I jumped up to help him. But watching him bent over the pool table holding that cue stick got me excited. I moved behind him, and my dick started getting hard. I started touching on his belly and crotch, which is the signal that daddy wants more from his boy. Darren responded the way he should as we kissed and stripped down before Darren took my cock in his mouth. It felt so good. I returned the favor before I slid my cock in his hungry ass. It felt so warm and inviting. We fucked on the couch until we both shot our loads. Not a bad Saturday afternoon. Matteo is the best little stepbrother a guy could ask for. I never mind when he comes over and asks me to help him out. On this particular day, while visiting, he asked for a massage. I haven't had my hands on his body for a few years. He stripped down to his undies and laid down on the bed. I grabbed my lotion and started on his back and shoulders. I climbed on his butt and used my forearm to get in deep. I took my clothes off to get more comfortable. I didn't think he would mind. But as I made my way to his legs, my hand grazed his ass, and he let out a moan. It made me wonder what else needed to be massaged. Eventually, I grabbed his ass and started rubbing. He then turned over and stroked his cock as I rubbed his legs. Cum dripped out of his cock, and I knew my job was done.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Alec Axel
- Buck Wright
- Elio Pjatteryd
- John Jones
- Kevin Striker
- Lewis Konnor
- Matteo Gomez
- Micah Martinez
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2938 kbps
- Duration: 77:48
- Size: 1711.1 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 36 (2021)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 36

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Athletes, Bareback, Beards, Big Dicks, Character, Cumshots, Facials, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 63 min
πŸ“– Plot:
A boy needs a little discipline, especially when they don't clean their rooms before class. But waking up my stepson, Curtis, was harder than I thought. When I pulled back the covers, all I could see was his morning wood trapped in his pants. I asked him what he was dreaming about, knowing it was me. It didn't take long before my hands were groping his stiff dick. I had to have my mouth on it and pulled his night pants down. I sucked on his cock, knowing that he wanted mine more, so I gave it to him. My boy knows just how I like my cock worked, and he didn't disappoint daddy at all. Felt even better when I fucked his tight ass. I love how Cutis takes my cock, and I made sure to treat it right. I drilled his ass until cum spewed out his dick, followed by my seed flowing down his throat. Will is all about getting to the state finals and doesn't need his star player having any issues, especially with his back. When he walks into the room, Jake is on his phone but soon puts it down as Will helps him take his shirt off, hops on his back, and starts rubbing him with lotion. Jake enjoys the feeling of his coach touching him and is happier when Will takes his shirt off and starts kissing his young, soft lips. They then turn over, and Will removes all of Jake's clothes. It doesn't take long before Will's mouth explores Jake's ass. Jake is in heaven as Will open's his hole up and tickles his hole with his tongue. Will then flips his key player over and makes sure his dick doesn't go unattended. Will sucks on Jake's cock and balls until he cums all over himself. Now, it's time to win a championship. My stepson, Jamie, has a new cell phone, and I suggested we take a few photos together. But Jamie was more interested in getting his photographer career started by taking pictures of me. I didn't mind at all. It turned me on as I posed for him. I think it turned my boy on, too, as he stroked and then sucked on my hard cock as I relaxed. Then Jamie got undressed, and I took his fresh meat into my mouth. It's been a few years since we had some alone time like this, and I wasn't about to waste it. He jumped on my cock and bounced up and down, which he knows I love. Then I put his young ass on his knees and went to town on his hole. I could feel my balls swinging, and it only made me harder. I got him on his back and fucked him until he sprayed his load, which made me shoot mine. I love supporting my boy. When you coach great athletes, you are responsible for their well-being. So when your best player needs help on his shoulder, you do what needs to be done and then some. James came to me, and I put him on my massage table. I took his shirt off and started on his back with oil. It's been a minute since I've given James a good rub and could tell he was down for it all. I took his shorts down and dripped oil all over his ass cheeks. I couldn't help but rub my hands all over them as well as my mouth. Then I flipped him over and started on his front, including his big, young, firm cock. I tried to be professional, but it kept calling me. I put my mouth on it and stroked and sucked it until James unloaded in my hand and mouth. Damn, he tastes as good as he looks.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Curtis Cameron
- Dillon Diaz
- Eric Lenn
- Jake Hayz
- James Jacobs
- Jan Blatnik
- Martin Dajnar
- Will Price
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2541 kbps
- Duration: 63:14
- Size: 1211.3 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 35 (2021)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 35

🎭 Genres: Age, Bareback, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Massage, Masturbation, Niche, Oral, Rimming
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 70 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Vincent has always had a thing for blonde twinks. So when his stepson, Jamie, comes to visit, Vincent is in heaven. Especially when he arrives wearing shorts tight around his ass. Ethan watched his stepbrother, Nick, touch himself as Ethan gave their other stepbrother, Alex, a massage. He could see that Nick wanted his hands all over his naked body too. After Ethan finished off Alex, Nick made his way to the table for some special treatment. Dan is taking a shower, and out of the corner of my eye, he saw his stepson, Al, checking him out. Dan is already horny and had a raging hard-on. So when he caught Al, he knew it was time for some family bonding. When youre the coach, and your star player tells you that their back hurts, its your job to take matters into your own hands and help them in any way you can, especially if he looks like Jake. Enjoy Daddy's Boy Whore 35 today.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Al Keit
- Dan Digiron
- Ethan Chase
- Jake Hayz
- Jan Blatnik
- Nick Sawyer
- Raj
- Vincent Stone
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 3529 kbps
- Duration: 70:40
- Size: 1853.2 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 52 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 52

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Beards, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Natural Body Hair, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 82 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Another crop of hot boys are waiting. Martin remembers when his boy sucked his cock for the first time. It was a college tour, and they shared a single-bed room. As they lay down, his stepson, Jean, started rubbing his arm and dick. Then it happened. He became Daddy's Boy Whore . Conor loves it when he gets repeat clients, especially when they are cute rusty red-heads like Corel. Conor forgot how cute Corel's smile was until Conor started touching him, and it appeared, then his dick got hard. It's good to train your boy to understand when you need him the most. Vincent walked into the house the other day and his stepson, Evan, was on the couch. He immediately knew what daddy needed. It's one thing to do something nice for your stepson, but another when you are erect from looking at their half-naked bodies as they near your feet. That's the situation I found myself in with my stepson, Mark, the other day as we spent a boys weekend away from home.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Andreas Griffin
- Conor
- Corel
- Evan Novak
- Mark Wolf
- Martin Dajnar
- Max Burda
- Vincent Stone
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2370 kbps
- Duration: 82:45
- Size: 1483.7 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 57 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 57

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, International, Masturbation
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 82 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Time to take care of the itch only a boy can fix. Alex decided to get his first smartphone, and thought his stepson, Curtis, would be a great subject to test his camera. He had him remove his shirt, then his shorts. That's when Alex noticed his boy's cock print. Roy is a new client of Conor's. When he stripped down to his undies and laid down on the table, It seemed the weight of the world lifted off Roys shoulders, and Conor knew the perfect way to enhance that feeling through a rub and tug. Vincent went into Jeans room, which was still a mess, after telling him to clean it up. Instead, Jean decided to play video games. Vincent has a few games he enjoys playing with Jean to motivate his stepson beyond belief. By now, you know Conor is most happy when doing his job. But nothing makes him happier than having a boy return for another dose of his care, especially when they are as cute and horny as Alex. Enjoy Daddy's Boy Whore 57 .
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Alec Axel
- Alex
- Conor
- Curtis Cameron
- Max Burda
- Roy
- Vincent Stone
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 129 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2446 kbps
- Duration: 82:24
- Size: 1522.7 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 51 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 51

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Beards, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Massage, Niche, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 73 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Ready for more boys? In Volume 51 of Daddy's Boy Whore , Ollie is the best boy in the world, but John could never understand why his clothes always had food stains. After getting ice cream all over himself, they immediately returned home for Ollie to change, only for him to drip ice cream on his bare chest. John couldnt let it go to waste. Frenky was the newest member of the swim team and was introduced to Conor by the swim coach. He knows Conor has a way of getting the best out of his swimmers that he just cant. Mitch, comes to his stepdad, Dave, for his opinion often, and that makes him very happy as a dad, especially when he tries on new underwear before going out. The other day, Mitch tried on a bunch of undies for Dave, but his hard cock caught Daves attention instead. Felix knew his stepbrother Noah needed a good massage, but Felixs been so busy that he sent him somewhere else. Now it was my time to make it up to him, the best way he knows how.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Conor
- Dave London
- Felix Harris
- Frenky
- John Barber
- Mitch Schif
- Noah Johnson
- Ollie Barn
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2454 kbps
- Duration: 73:58
- Size: 1370.9 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 49 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 49

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Character, Daddies, Family Roleplay, Massage, Masturbation, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 76 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Boys will be boys, especially when they think no one is around. Marco's stepson, John, was sitting on the couch watching porn and groping himself. Marco couldn't be mad at him for long, so he joined him. Cevin is the cutie Conor didn't know he would like so much. His jet black eyebrows, nose piercing, and blond color hair gave him such a dark edge, but then he had on the cutest watermelon socks. Conor melted and was happy to help him out with a good massage. What do you do when you catch your stepson jerking off instead of doing his chores? When Evan came home, he lied about where he was, which wasn't going to go over well with Dave, especially since he caught him outside stroking his meat. Time to teach Daddy's Boy Whore a lesson. Sly never minds hanging with his stepbrother, Frank. As they chilled on the bed, Sly asked for a massage. Frank began rubbing over his shirt, which was fine, but he knew Sly wanted something more.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Cevin
- Conor
- Dave London
- Evan Novak
- Frank Bauer
- Marco Napoli
- Robert Smola
- Sly Conan
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 3196 kbps
- Duration: 76:12
- Size: 1816.6 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 56 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 56

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Interracial, Massage, Muscled Men, Natural Body Hair, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 79 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Sometimes you have to pay attention to what your boy needs, especially Daddy's Boy Whore . After work, Alex came home and went straight into the shower. He noticed his boy watching. Alex stepped out, dried off, walked over to him, and put Gregor's hand on his big cock. It's been a little time since Conor had the pleasure of working on Kody. He was a little older but still had that schoolboy charm about him. Conor couldn't help but be happy to see him again. Especially with his smooth body. Eric works hard and sometimes goes past his limits, but he's trained his boy, Timmy, to take care of daddy. Timmy offered a massage, knowing what daddy really needed from his boy. Today, Gabriel's stepbrother, Derek, needed a massage to prepare for the championships. Gabriel grabbed the lotion as Derek relaxed on the massage table and began to work on his bro, from head to cock. You're next.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Alec Axel
- Conor
- Derek Nagy
- Eric Spector
- Gabriel Chiappe
- Gregor Gilead
- Kody
- Timmy Cole
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2358 kbps
- Duration: 79:56
- Size: 1426.3 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 33 (2021)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 33

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Daddies, Facials, Fetish, Handjob M on M, Intergenerational, Massage, Masturbation, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Spanking, Twinks
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 74 min
πŸ“– Plot:
While enjoying a great day on the couch, my stepson, Karol, walked in wearing a very inappropriate outfit. I love my stepson, and sometimes he gets away with murder, but there was no way he was getting out of the house looking like that. I had to put him over my knee and teach him a lesson. I forgot how hot his ass felt in my hand. After a few spanks, my cock got hard. I told my boy to suck it, something I've trained him to do well. I was rock hard now, and his ass was ripe. I had to get a taste. He pushed it out a few times, and I slowly pushed my fingers and cock in it. Fuck, it felt so good. It's been a few years since we had any time alone. We were both long overdue. Karol stroked his cock while I fucked him on his back until he came on his belly. I pulled out and exploded on his ass. I kissed his lips, and he changed his clothes soon after. I love being a stepdad. I love my stepson, but that love means I have to help raise him to be the best version of himself he can be. That includes helping him with his biology homework, especially when he has to draw male reproductive organs. He needed a more hands-on approach to get the proportions right. I pulled my cock out so he could draw more of a life study. Then he got close and put his mouth on it. It was hard and ready for further examination. But he didn't need much help when it came to what to do with it. His mouth felt amazing on my wood, but he still needed a little more help, so I made sure he knew how good it felt in his ass, something his mom knows nothing about. After sucking his dick and eating his ass, I fucked his tiny hole until we both exploded. He should pass now with flying colours. My stepson, Gregor, has been a naughty boy recently, and I had to teach him a lesson. Luckily, it is one that we both love. I caught Gregor showing off to strangers online. He must have been on one of those chat sites. The type where pervs try to get your boy to do things he should only be doing for you. I had to spank Gregor's sexy butt, which only led to me feeling on his ass, and him sucking my cock. We got naked as he continued to suck my dick. I then put him on his back and reminded him what daddy's mouth could do. I sucked his meat and ate his ass before I put my cock in his tight hole and fucked his tight ass. My dick felt so amazing in his warm body. I drilled his butt until he came on his belly, and I came on his face. It was surprising to see my stepbrothers come for a visit. We've always been close, and that's what makes our relationship special. So when they both came over for a massage, I was happy to see them. I started with Alex while Nick sat on the chaise chair. I rubbed on Alex's shoulders and then put his face down on the massage table while I worked his back. I moved my hands down his back towards his ass and gave his cheeks a good rub. I climbed on top and got deep in there. He loved it, and I saw Nick enjoying it too. I then flipped Alex over and noticed his big dick swelling up. I continued rubbing his smooth body until my hands moved across his meat. I began stroking his cock and watched as his body quivered from my touch. By this time, Nick was stroking his cock in the corner. I jerked my stepbrother until he came in my hand, and damn, it was a lot. Now, I'm looking forward to doing Nick the same way.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Alex Tyler
- Dan Digiron
- Dave London
- Ethan Chase
- Gregor Gilead
- Istvan Bernas
- Karol Gajda
- Marco Napoli
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2365 kbps
- Duration: 74:40
- Size: 1335.9 MB


 
[ActiveDuty]Ambushed 8 (2018)



🎬 TITLE: Ambushed 8

🎭 Genres: Amateur, Appearance, Bareback, Character, Clothing, Military, Muscled Men, Tattoos
🏒 Studio: Active Duty
⏱ Runtime: 120 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Mathias is sprawled out on the bed with Laith, and with one look from Mathias, Laith wraps his mouth for the first time around his hard, waiting cock. Laith goes deep, trying his best to suck on that veiny cock. Laith has a big, fat cock just waiting for Mathias to suck, and after a couple different positions of Laith blowing Mathias, they switch it up. Laith has one fat cock and Mathias jumps right on it, deep throating it, showing him how it's done here at Active Duty. As Laith becomes more comfortable he starts to face fuck Mathias with his throbbing cock. Mathias has had his fill of cock, and now he bends Laith over revealing his sexy, smooth ass. The roundness is picture perfect and Mathias slowly pushes his hard cock into Laith's virgin ass. They start out slow but once Mathias sees Laith taking it so well he starts to pound away on the fresh Active Duty ass. Laith never knew it would feel this good, as you can hear him moan out loud with pleasure. Mathias pounds away on him, balls slapping his ass, doggy style. Mathias would love to fuck his ass all day long but his nuts are ready to explode. He lays Laith on his back for a few more hard thrusts and soon enough pulls his cock out and strokes his nut all over Laith's smooth, sexy chest. Right after, Laith beats his nut right out all over himself.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Calvin
- Laith Inkley
- Mathias
- Princeton Price
- Ryan V
- Tim Tank
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 129 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 1813 kbps
- Duration: 120:52
- Size: 1686.6 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 34 (2021)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 34

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Beards, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Interracial, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 73 min
πŸ“– Plot:
What do you do when you catch your boy kissing his boyfriend in your bed? Well, Dave kicked his stepson's, Jamie, boyfriend's butt out and reminded him that his ass belongs to Dave and Dave only. Being stuck in Italy for the last two years made Marco miss his boy, Harry, as he grew into a young man. But now that he is back in town, he has a lot of making up to do, and Harry is ready. Martin enjoys spending time with his stepson, Kyle, but it can be demanding, especially when Kyle drops his ice cream and has to strip naked so Martin can clean him up. It's a good thing Martin is "up" to teach his boy a lesson. Marc's stepson isn't subtle when he wants something. He knows that when Jake climbs onto the bed, he is probably sore and needs a massage. Marc never says no to getting his hands all over his boy's tight, twink, whore body.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Dave London
- Felix Dowoni
- Jake Hayz
- Jan Blatnik
- Kyle Polaski
- Marc Angelo
- Marco Napoli
- Martin Dajnar
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 3812 kbps
- Duration: 73:57
- Size: 2088.8 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 38 (2021)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 38

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Fetish, Intergenerational, Massage, Muscled Men, Niche, Oiled, Oral, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 73 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Ready for more of daddy's boy whores? In Daddy's Boy Whore Volume 38 , Dan's tired of going into his stepson, Tony's, room and seeing him playing with his phone while his room remains a mess. Tony leaves Dan no choice but to give his butt a good spank and a better fuck. Jake's been the team physical therapist for a few years, and sexy James has always been a favorite client. So when he came to him before school looking for a good stretch, Jake knew just what he needed. Cris was napping on the couch when Noah woke him up. Noah asked if he needed anything, and after stretching, Cris brought Noah's hand down to his cock, which Noah also woke up. Micah told his stepbrother not to go so hard when they went out last night. But of course, Kai didn't listen and now is paying the price. Luckily for him, he has a great older brother with a magic set of hands and mouth. Boys will be boys.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Dan Digiron
- Denny Cock
- Jake Waters
- James Jacobs
- Kai Taylor
- Micah Martinez
- Noah Carter
- Tony Keit
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2754 kbps
- Duration: 73:59
- Size: 1529.9 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 64 (2023)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 64

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, International, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 67 min
πŸ“– Plot:
Need a boy to warm you up tonight? In Daddy's boy whore 64 We have a few. Alex felt his stepson, Lucian, was hiding something and found cans in his dresser. Alex put him across his knee and spanked his ass, but Lucians ass started looking really tasty. Felix and his stepbrother, Milo, were hanging out on the couch. It didn't take much convincing from anyone for Milo to give Felix a massage, but that wasnt the only thing needing a rub. Eric walked in on his stepson, Tristan, stuffing his undies with socks. He was shocked when Eric told him to take them out. Eric reached down and groped his crotch. His package was great the way it was, and daddy could prove it. Giving massages is something Bruno started doing last summer to earn some money, but he never thought it would give me so much joy until he gave his stepbrother, Glenn, a nude massage with his magical techniques.
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Alec Axel
- Bruno Pattel
- Eric Lenn
- Felix Bonnet
- Glenn Hut
- Lucian Fair
- Milo Dusek
- Tristan Webber
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 2911 kbps
- Duration: 67:41
- Size: 1475.9 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 44 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 44

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Athletes, Bareback, Beards, Character, Ethnic, European, Family Roleplay, Fetish, Intergenerational, International, Massage, Niche, Oiled, Oral, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 71 min
πŸ“– Plot:
I keep telling my stepson, Jamie, smoking cigarettes isn't good at his age. He promised me that he would stop, but I knew he was lying. Today I watched Jamie standing across the street, smoking a cig, before coming into the house. Once inside, he tried lying to me, so I had to teach him a lesson. I put him across my knee and spanked his bare ass. I missed how his butt felt on my palm. I think spanking his butt turned us both on because I felt his dick twitch on my leg. I took my pants off and gave him my cock. I know what my boy likes, and it felt good to give it to him. But he also knows that daddy takes what he wants. I put his sweetmeat in my mouth and swallowed before bending him over and continuing his punishment. I flipped him around and pumped his butt real good before he stroked my cock, spilling my seed all over him. Now he knows daddy sees all. It was supposed to be my vacation week, but you know how committed I am to the work and the trust these young men have put in me. So, when Logan set an appointment, I knew I had to cut my vacation short and take care of his young, smooth body. This sexy man with a slick black head of hair walked into my office, and I got excited. He laid down on my table, and I started on his body. I let my hands roam around his body. I didn't use much oil on his body, just a little to make my touch that much better. I rubbed Logan from his shoulders to his toes. He didn't say much, but I could feel his body responding positively to my touch. Then I made my way towards his ass and dick. He lifted his hips and gave me complete access to his body, something I strive for. I flipped him over, rubbed his chest, and grabbed his cock, stroking it until he couldn't hold back anymore. Just doing my job. How do you discipline your stepson when you catch him humping his stuffed bunny. You show him what he feels like to be the bunny. That's just what I did to my stepson Oliver when I caught him on the couch with his stuffed friend, Teddy. I knew he needed to feel as violated as Teddy, and I didn't hold back. I made him suck my cock before getting naked for me. I love making my boy get naked for daddy. Then I sucked on his meat before bending him over and fucking him like his bunny on the couch. It's been a while since I've had to take this kind of measure, but you can't just let things like that slide. Oliver knew this and rather enjoyed his punishment. I know I did. I can't have my best rookie getting injured this season. And as the physical therapist of the team, it's my job to secure his future by keeping Jackson in the best shape possible. He shouldn't have to worry about his body while balancing life as a student-athlete. That's my job, and I love my job. So when Jackson came to me, I didn't hesitate to get my hands, and eventually my mouth, all over his beautiful body. It didn't take long before I found the center of all his aches and pains. His ass just needed a warm, aggressive mouth. I then flipped him over and tended to his ass some more to ensure a clean bill of health. It didn't take long until Jackson was shooting his load. Did I mention that I love my job?
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Conor
- Denny Cock
- Jackson Wright
- Jan Blatnik
- Jesse Ferrer
- John Barber
- Logan
- Oliver Morgenson
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 1988 kbps
- Duration: 71:34
- Size: 1088.2 MB


 
[BringMeABoy]Daddy's Boy Whore 43 (2022)



🎬 TITLE: Daddy's Boy Whore 43

🎭 Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Beards, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, Interracial, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut
🏒 Studio: Bring Me a Boy
⏱ Runtime: 76 min
πŸ“– Plot:
It's hard to be a father figure, but it comes with its own special perks. Danny wasn't feeling well when his stepdad, Cris, went into his room. He knew he had to make Danny feel better. Will Daddy's cock be the cure? Jesse is happy he is a stepbrother to Kai. They've had a special relationship since they first met at their parents wedding. But today, Kai decided to take that relationship to another level when he asked for a massage. What will Jesse do? Jim loves when his stepson, Curtis, shows his new clothes off. But Curtis also enjoys showing his stepdad his hard dick. Jim's been thinking about having his boy fuck him for a while now. Is today the day? Coach Bucky's been seeing his best player, James, giving it his all day in and day out. But coach knows that comes at a price to James' body. Luckily, years of coaching tell Bucky what James' body needs the most. A nice, slow rubdown with a happy ending. Enjoy Daddy's Boy Whore 43 .
πŸ‘₯ Actors:
- Buck Wright
- Curtis Cameron
- Danny Bianchi
- Denny Cock
- James Jacobs
- Jesse Ferrer
- Jim Reece
- Kai Taylor
🎡 Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 128 kbps
πŸŽ₯ Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 3027 kbps
- Duration: 76:23
- Size: 1728.9 MB


 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top