• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Women arrange hardcord femdom

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Veronica Voxx, Job Interview Coercion

Ass Licking - Veronica Voxx, Job Interview Coercion

Cast video:
Name: Ass Licking - Veronica Voxx, Job Interview Coercion

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 237 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 5 min 25 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description: Veronica Voxx came to interview to be my assistant and I hope she's prepared for the way I'm going to dominant her today. Only the best at pleasing me are good enough for this job, now Veronica needs to show me just how good she'll be to me, by worshiping my asshole with her wet little tongue, until I'm satisfied with her.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ass Licking - Veronica Voxx, Job Interview Coercion - 237 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Belly Button Fetish - Bondage, Belly Button Domination

Belly Button Fetish - Bondage, Belly Button Domination

Cast video:
Name: Belly Button Fetish - Bondage, Belly Button Domination

Information:
Size: 223 MiB
Duration: 5 min 5 s

Genre: Belly Fetish, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Special Request, Spit Fetish
Description: *FAN SUBMISSION* I have Veronica Voxx right where I want her, strapped to the bed with her belly exposed. Now I can finally play with that unique belly button of hers. It's hard to tell if she has an innie or an outie. but either way, I can't wait to spit inside her belly button, clean it out, and tickle it until she's begging me to stop. Maybe with a little poking I can make her belly button even deeper, but first I'll have to see how much of my domination she can take..

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Belly Button Fetish - Bondage, Belly Button Domination - 223 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Anal Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

Cast video:
Name: Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

Information:
Size: 248 MiB
Duration: 5 min 40 s

Genre: Anal, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination
Description: For having such a big bouncy ass, Alice Frost has a tight little butthole. My butt slut is waiting for me with her buttplug in her mouth, assuming the position with her booty in the air. I cover her asshole in a thick layer of spit before working that plug deep inside. I wanna see what Alice's insides look like, making her hold her spread her ass cheeks WIDE open so I can make her little butthole gape open. There's nothing as delicious as my tongue inside of an open ass, except perhaps to share the intoxicating scent and flavor with Alice herself. I rub the plug as far up her nostrils as will fit, and make her clean the dirty ass taste from her toy.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost - 248 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Anal Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

Cast video:
Name: Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

Information:
Size: 205 MiB
Duration: 4 min 40 s

Genre: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description: Lily Cade brought me a nice little present, but before she can use it on me, she has me get it nice and wet with my mouth. lily fingers my tight butthole, and forces me to lick them clean, and I love doing it -- I'm a good little slave for her. My Mistress knows just how to turn me on as she works that butt plug right into my ass, causing me to scream out with pleasure! Watch as lily works that plug slowly into my asshole, spitting and pushing it deeper inside me, until she's satisfied with her work.

Contains: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass to Mouth, Butt Plug, Blonde, Petite, Lesbian, Domination, Leash, Red head, Toys

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth - 205 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Farting Fart Slavery With Trina Matthews

Farting - Fart Slavery With Trina Matthews

Cast video:
Name: Farting - Fart Slavery With Trina Matthews

Information:
Size: 181 MiB
Duration: 4 min 8 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Farting, Lesbian Domination
Description: Trina Matthews is lucky enough to be my fart slave so I make her clean my nasty butthole with her tongue before releasing a stinky fart right into her face and mouth. I fart right onto her tongue while she's licking my hole, and I'm going to continue feeding my little pet my smelly gas! Trina begs for more of my hot gas, like a hungry little pet - so I feed her more of my disgusting farts as I push them out into her waiting mouth. Trina has never eaten a girls farts before, but she loves making a meal out of my ass stink. You get to watch as this fart loving slave gets all the taste of my ass all over her tongue while she licks my puckering, smelly asshole.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Farting - Fart Slavery With Trina Matthews - 181 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Farting Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Black Mail with Melody Jordan

Farting - Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Black Mail with Melody Jordan

Cast video:
Name: Farting - Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Black Mail with Melody Jordan

Information:
Size: 239 MiB
Duration: 5 min 27 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Blackmail & Financial Domination, Farting, Foot Fetish, Lesbian Domination, Toilet Fetish
Description: Melody Jordan has tons of naked pictures of me and she's blackmailing me with them. She's making me lick all of the stinkiest parts of her body, starting with her horribly sweaty feet. As if her feet didn't smell bad enough, she's filling the toilet and the bathroom with her rancid farts, too! Her feet taste disgusting, and her farts are horrible. but then she takes things to the next level and makes me lick her dirty asshole. She won't even stop farting long enough for me to lick her ass and she's covering my whole face in her ass stink. I've never been so humiliated, but I guess it's better than having her post my nude photos for the world to see.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Farting - Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Black Mail with Melody Jordan - 239 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Facesitting POV with Sweaty Ada Bomb

Facesitting POV with Sweaty Ada Bomb

Cast video:
Name: Facesitting POV with Sweaty Ada Bomb

Information:
Size: 253 MiB
Duration: 5 min 46 s

Genre: Facesitting, POV, Spandex, Sweat Fetish
Description: Ada Bomb is home from the gym and she's still dripping with sweat. She wants to take a seat on your face while you sniff up her sweaty backside. She's a dirty bird, but that is how you like her! Once her Spandex workout pants come off, you'll find her sexy thong to be quite sweaty too! She eventually takes that off, meaning you get to sniff up all of her odors, straight from the stinky source!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Facesitting POV with Sweaty Ada Bomb - 253 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Femdom Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge Full Length Scene

Femdom - Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge - Full Length Scene

Cast video:
Name: Femdom - Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge - Full Length Scene

Information:
Size: 568 MiB
Duration: 13 min 1 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Bondage, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Farting, Female Domination, Foot Fetish
Description: Lying online is a common practice, but extreme punishment for doing so is not! That said, Cheyenne Jewel took it upon herself to really punish a chap when he lied about himself on a dating app profile. She exposed him to some dirty deeds including foot worship, dick farting and toilet slavery. Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Foot Fetish and Ass Grinding - Dating App Revenge with Cheyenne Jewel

Here's a guy who broke the rules of online dating. He completely fabricated his online profile by exaggerating everything from his career, to his ridiculous dick size. Cheyenne Jewel was having none of it, so she sat on his middle, putting pressure on his dick, and subjected him to her stinky feet. She had him worship her sexy tootsies, licking them and sucking her heel because he turned out to be such a heel!

Farting on Dick - Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge

When a loser disappointed alluring Cheyenne Jewel by fabricating his dating app profile, she tied the guy's wrists up and set out to exact revenge on the small-dicked disappointment of a man. She teased him by grinding on his dick, stripper-style, but then she began to shoot gassers onto his dick! Just so gross, and the guy was in agony. Cheyenne wanted to have some sinister fun with him and gas him out, and she was quite surprised he maintained an erection in such a smelly environment.

Toilet Slavery - Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge

Cheyenne Jewel does not mess around when she has been slighted! A jerk lied on his dating profile, making himself seem like he was much more than he was. So she took it upon herself to do a favor for the female species and punish the guy. After she farted on his dick, she needed her ass cleaned, so she sat on his face and had him lick her clean. She had already scheduled a date with another guy for later in the day, and she wanted her pucker to be pristine, in case he actually wasn't a loser like this one!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Femdom - Cheyenne Jewel's Dating App Revenge - Full Length Scene - 568 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sheila Marie Farts in Marilyn Moore's Face

Sheila Marie Farts in Marilyn Moore's Face

Cast video:
Name: Sheila Marie Farts in Marilyn Moore's Face

Information:
Size: 288 MiB
Duration: 6 min 37 s

Genre: Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Farting, Girl-Girl
Description: Voluptuous Sheila Marie proved victorious in a fart contest with fellow kinkster Marilyn Moore. Since she was a sore winner, Sheila decided to issue an offbeat treatment which included farting in Marilyn's face while holding a powerful Hitachi Magic Wand on her panty-covered clit! Poor Marilyn could hardly tolerate the stench, but she loved the feeling of the vibrator's strong buzz. Will Marilyn cum, or will the odors prove to be too much of a distraction?

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sheila Marie Farts in Marilyn Moore's Face - 288 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Giantess Sheila Marie Face Farts on Shrunken Boss

Giantess Sheila Marie Face Farts on Shrunken Boss

Cast video:
Name: Giantess Sheila Marie Face Farts on Shrunken Boss

Information:
Size: 292 MiB
Duration: 6 min 41 s

Genre: Facesitting, Farting, Female Domination, Giantess Fetish
Description: Commanding MILF Sheila Marie is fed up with her boss making everyone in the office feel small, so she has him in shrunken form and is filling his face with the farts flying out of her huge ass! This is one ticked off giantess, and she is going to gas him out until she gets the pay raise she deserves! It's about time he is made to feel small and insignificant!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Giantess Sheila Marie Face Farts on Shrunken Boss - 292 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Face Sitting POV Cheyenne Jewel, Post Wrestling Match

Face-Sitting POV - Cheyenne Jewel, Post-Wrestling Match

Cast video:
Name: Face-Sitting POV - Cheyenne Jewel, Post-Wrestling Match

Information:
Size: 177 MiB
Duration: 4 min 3 s

Genre: Facesitting, Female Domination, Humiliation, POV, Sweat Fetish
Description: Powerhouse Cheyenne Jewel was pretty mad when she so easily beat you in a wrestling match after you had bragged of your brawn. Since you proved to be such a wimp, and thereby wasted her time, she is going to make you pay. First on the menu? She is going to sit on your face so you can sniff up her awful, sweaty ass odors. That's right, it's her ass and your face, which is a much better match than you and her wrestling was!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Face-Sitting POV - Cheyenne Jewel, Post-Wrestling Match - 177 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ass Fetish POV Sweaty Risika in Your Face Full Length Scene

Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene

Cast video:
Name: Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene

Information:
Size: 648 MiB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Cum Eating Instruction, Facesitting, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Sweat Fetish
Description: Kinkster Risika cannot simply work out. She has to have a fellow kinkster along for the ride, and she would love for you to join as she sits on your face with every squat, making her ass so sweaty and ready for worship and to collect your money shot right in the center! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Risika's Workout and Face-Sitting POV

Risika's ass is simply divine! Just take a look at how her tiny, shiny shorts hardly cover those cheeks while she does a set of seriously sexy squats. She knows you'd like to have her perform her workout right above your face, so get yourself in a great position to admire her backside every time she crouches down toward you! The sweatier her nice ass becomes, the more you have to sniff and savor!

Risika's Sexy Ass Licking POV

Risika has a special sexy request. She's all sweaty from her workout, and her ass was not immune to the collection of perspiration, as the trail of sweat ran down her toned back and into her ass crack. When she slides her shiny workout shorts down her legs, her ass hole is right there for you to taste! Don't be shy, as Risika reacts favorably to you rimming her ass with your tongue while your dick responds to the dirty deed!

Risika's Ass Worship Jerk Off Instructions and Cum-Eating Surprise

Seeking a kinky gal who make you clean up your cum? Alluring and inventive Risika savors a stud who will not only worship her ass but will also decorate her pucker with jizz after a sexy cum countdown. But after you dirty the sexy ass you just licked clean, she wants you to sample your own seed. This sensuous vixen cannot go about her day with your DNA on her tush!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene - 648 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Farting Risika Face and Dick Farting in Shiny Pants

Farting - Risika Face and Dick Farting in Shiny Pants

Cast video:
Name: Farting - Risika Face and Dick Farting in Shiny Pants

Information:
Size: 201 MiB
Duration: 4 min 37 s

Genre: Ass Sniffing, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Farting, Female Domination, Spandex
Description: Hard-working Risika grew tired of her boyfriend's hapless ways. He failed to pay a parking citation, and she had to overdraw her account to take care of the outstanding fine. To punish him for his carelessness, she opts to plop on his face and pass farts into his mouth and nose. Sure, they are filtered through her shiny blue pants, but that does little to combat the stench. When his face as been invaded, Risika moves down south to his dick and stinks up his prized possession as well!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Farting - Risika Face and Dick Farting in Shiny Pants - 201 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Face Sitting Kim Chi Feeds Farts to Her Shy Guy

Face Sitting - Kim Chi Feeds Farts to Her Shy Guy

Cast video:
Name: Face Sitting - Kim Chi Feeds Farts to Her Shy Guy

Information:
Size: 178 MiB
Duration: 4 min 4 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Farting, Pussy Licking
Description: Kim Chi keeps no secrets when she's enjoying herself sexually. Her moans tell the tale of her satisfaction as her pussy is eaten and her ass is worshipped. She's so relaxed, she gives her guy a few farts to sample, and he loves the taste and smell of the girl honks slipping out of her tight pucker. Sitting on his face is one of her favorite pastimes, as she loves to receive anything he has to offer with that remarkable tongue of his!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Face Sitting - Kim Chi Feeds Farts to Her Shy Guy - 178 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Farting Face Farting with Verta

Farting - Face Farting with Verta

Cast video:
Name: Farting - Face Farting with Verta

Information:
Size: 206 MiB
Duration: 4 min 43 s

Genre: Ass Sniffing, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Farting
Description: Verta has grown so tired of her boyfriend constantly trying to get his dick inside her. To stave off his advances, she has created a wicked little game. If he sniffs up all of her farts so that she does not have to smell them herself, he will actually get to put his dick in her ass. First she sits on his face with her hot ass covered in shorts, but when those shorts are gone, she's farting directly into his nose, and he does his best to sniff them all up because he really wants to ass fuck his sexy chick.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Farting - Face Farting with Verta - 206 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Face Sitting Kim Chi's Ass Domination Full Length Scene

Face Sitting - Kim Chi's Ass Domination - Full Length Scene

Cast video:
Name: Face Sitting - Kim Chi's Ass Domination - Full Length Scene

Information:
Size: 589 MiB
Duration: 13 min 26 s

Genre: Facesitting, Farting, Female Domination, POV, Toilet Fetish
Description: A hot Asian sitting on your face is a superior way to allocate some of your time, especially if you delight in smells and sounds from said ass. Kim Chi wants you to sniff and lick her ass, and also serve as her secret toilet slave when she needs to do more than fart. Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Face Sitting - Kim Chi POV in Tight Shorts

Your face seems like the perfect place to sit, and Kim Chi is going to lower her hot ass down to your waiting mug, giving you a hearty helping of her backside, covered in sexy, shiny red shorts. Her barely there bottoms allow for you to steal great glimpses of her sweet Asian ass cheeks while she teases you with her butt, knowing full well how much you would like to see her covered pussy and lick her butthole while you stroke your dick.

Farting - Kim Chi POV Face Sitting

Asian farts smell the sweetest, or do they? Give Kim Chi's ass a shot as she sits on your face, releasing gassers all the while. When she's not directly on your face, she passes farts through her shiny red shorts to hit your nose while you stroke your manhood. Don't cum too fast.Kim wants this to last awhile, as she has a surplus of hot wind in reserve to rouse your senses! She really kicks things up a notch when her sexy shorts are taken off!

Toilet Slavery - Kim Chi's POV Face Sitting Toilet Bowl

Is your toilet paper tongue up to a harsh challenge? Kim Chi wants you to clean her ass, but of course, she has to make it dirty first, so you are really in store for something vile as she uses you as her human toilet. If toilet slavery was not on your agenda for today, it's time to man up for a bumpy ride as she drops her chocolate treats into your mouth and encourages you to taste every bit before you get busy cleaning her sexy Asian tush.

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Face Sitting - Kim Chi's Ass Domination - Full Length Scene - 589 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ass Worship Post Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire Full Length Scene

Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene

Cast video:
Name: Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene

Information:
Size: 409 MiB
Duration: 9 min 20 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Sweat Fetish
Description: Kiki Daire and I have been putting in some hours at the gym, and the ultimate workout motivation is knowing when we get home, we both enjoy sharing time exploring our sweaty asses! The sweatier the better is our mantra, as our curious tongues clean and sniff sweat from our dirty puckers! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Face Sitting - Post-Gym Kiki Daire Enjoys My Butthole

After an exceptionally intense workout, I'm home from the gym, perched above the wet mouth of Kiki Daire. My tush is so stinky and sweaty, but she does not mind! The sweat is a testimony to my dedication to keeping this body rock hard, so I can always hold Kiki's attention! She loves all of me, but it's my ass she likes to sniff and lavish with licks, and her ass attention feels fantastic. Kiki's approach is so soft and slow, and her lingering at my pucker makes my heart race more than my workout did!

Face Sitting - Post-Gym Ass Sniffing and Ass Licking with Kiki Daire

Kiki Daire gets just as dirty at the gym as I do, and I love tending to her ass after she has put in work at the gym. When she places her sweaty sphincter on my face, I am fast to lick her clean! Her crack is brimming with butt stink, and I love it! Tasting and smelling her sweat is the cherry on top for me when I get my tongue against her tight little pucker! This is by far more fun than simply hitting the shower straight from the gym!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene - 409 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Farting in Shiny Pants Face Sitting with Ashley Luvbug

Farting in Shiny Pants - Face Sitting with Ashley Luvbug

Cast video:
Name: Farting in Shiny Pants - Face Sitting with Ashley Luvbug

Information:
Size: 228 MiB
Duration: 5 min 13 s

Genre: Facesitting, Farting, POV, Spandex
Description: Listen to the sound of Ashley Luvbug's forceful farts hitting her tight, shiny pants! Oh, she's a sexy little thing, but she sure does stink! When she positions her hot, smelly ass on your face, you don't miss a fart, but you will have to withstand the stench since there are no panties under her leggings. The smell is hardly filtered at all, as Miss Luvbug pushes loud, juicy farts out of her Spandex-swathed pucker!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Farting in Shiny Pants - Face Sitting with Ashley Luvbug - 228 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Face Sitting POV Pregnant Sweaty Face Sitting

Face Sitting - POV Pregnant Sweaty Face Sitting

Cast video:
Name: Face Sitting - POV Pregnant Sweaty Face Sitting

Information:
Size: 165 MiB
Duration: 3 min 46 s

Genre: Belly Fetish, Facesitting, POV, Sweat Fetish
Description: Paris Marie is thankful for your help in cleaning her sweaty ass - pregnancy makes her sweatier than ever, and some places are just harder to reach than others, given her expanding belly! Taking a seat on your face, she makes it as easy as possible for you to get your tongue into her sweaty pucker grooves and make her feel fresh. Feeling your slick tongue against her ass hole feels great, and she's kind enough to take note that the extra baby weight might cause her to feel heavier on your face, but pregnant ladies are a package deal, after all!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Face Sitting - POV Pregnant Sweaty Face Sitting - 165 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Face Sitting Morning Pussy Eating with Kat Garcia

Face Sitting - Morning Pussy Eating with Kat Garcia

Cast video:
Name: Face Sitting - Morning Pussy Eating with Kat Garcia

Information:
Size: 223 MiB
Duration: 5 min 6 s

Genre: Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Pussy Licking
Description: What a way to start the day! Before Kat Garcia and I part ways to head to work, we take some time to mark our territory with each other's pussy smell all over our mouths. I love spending the day with the taste of Kat still on my lips. She sits right on my face, and I am right there getting my mouth and tongue covered in her nectar. It is only fair she receive the same send-off, so I settle my little ass on her face and love the way it feels when her tongue explores my folds. She is making it so difficult to not watch the clock. I can't imagine how worked up I'm going to be all day thinking about all the sexy trouble we are going to get into after work tonight!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Face Sitting - Morning Pussy Eating with Kat Garcia - 223 MiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!