• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Wild Femdom in all its glory

RedHulk

Forum Lord
My Brother is a Cocksucking Whore: Part Two Kandy, Mistress

::: Info :::
Actress: Kandy, Mistress
Keywords: Femdom
Description:
The sissies are warmed and up and the nasty little French maid finally gets to suck the stud's cock. But the Mistresses aren't done. Kandy and Autumn have our sissies lie down on the floor and jerk off. Only one of them gets to cum- the one who does so first! To expedite things, Kandy orders them to stroke each other's dicks instead of their own, and this does the trick for Kandy's slutty brother. But the slut fest isn't over yet: Now the French maid must suck off the stud. It doesn't take her long to make him explode in her mouth. The Mistresses ensure she swallows every last drop.

File name: My Brother is a Cocksucking Whore: Part Two
File size: 392 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
My Cum Slut Guzzler Bijou Steal, Mistress

Actress: Bijou Steal, Mistress
Description:
A submissive, horny bitch like you should always cum in the presence of his Mistress, but only when she allows you to do so. Frankly, Ms Bijou is not interested in your masturbation, unless, of course, there is something in it for her. And if you embarrassed yourself by cumming in your mouth, then she would be very interested in watching you jerk off. You will assume the classic position: Legs over head, on your back. You will point your cock to your wide gaping hole of a mouth, and when Bijou is done teasing you, you will unload into your mouth. Kinda like fucking yourself, right? And don't think about wasting a single drop. Anything that misses your mouth will be wiped up and dutifully licked off your dirty fingers. Taste it, swallow, it memorize it. From here on in, you little cum-guzzling slut, this is the only way you will attain sexual pleasure for your Mistress!

File name: My Cum Slut Guzzler
File size: 497 MiB
Duration: 9 min 34 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
MY Divine Champagne Jasmine, Miss

Actress: Jasmine, Miss
Description:
Toilet slaves will LOVE our latest scene featuring the beautiful Mistress Jasmine. If you have watched any of her previous clips, you already know she has a special love of toilet slaves and prefers to use human toilets whenever possible. Could that be you some day?

File name: MY Divine Champagne
File size: 348 MiB
Duration: 4 min 45 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
My Feet Own Your Face Carmen, Mistress

Actress: Carmen, Mistress
Description:
Mistress Carmen has little regard for her servant, and makes him lick the soles of her new boots. She further humiliates him by having him suck the heel like the little bitch that he is. He is so eager to please, Carmen has him remove her footwear and sticks her sweaty feet (that have been baking in the leather shoes) in his face. Then she leads him to the mantlepiece for his reward- Standing on his face, full weight. Not only does he have to serve Mistress Carmen's feet, he must be crushed by them!

File name: My Feet Own Your Face
File size: 568 MiB
Duration: 8 min 33 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
My High School Fantasy Melody, Mistress

Actress: Melody, Mistress
Description:
We've all had fantasies in high school about certain classmates and what we would love to experience with them. Well, this video brings that fantasy to life. Melody is having a nap and She starts fantasizing and dreaming about a boy She knew in high school named "billy." She remembers how he would sit across from Her and his submissive personality really made Her want to dominate him. She wanted to overpower him after school in the park, sit on his face and smother him until he agreed to do Her homework. But that wasn't the end of it. She also wanted him to become Her full time ass slave and if he tried to run from Her after school, She would hunt him down and force him under Her ass with his tongue in Her asshole. The action in this video is outstanding. Melody is super aggressive, gorgeous and relentless in Her domination of billy.

File name: My High School Fantasy
File size: 73.5 MiB
Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
My Legs are MY Weapons Bijou Steal, Mistress

Description:
You have come to see Dr. Steal for some therapy. You are a loser and you can't stop thinking about hot women, hot legs and jerking off every chance you get. But Dr. Steal already knows that you will spend your one hour therapy session staring at her legs and not hearing a single thing she is saying.
So she decides to use her legs as weapons to tease you, taunt you, make you weak and finally destroy you. She doesn't really care if you are a return customer for more therapy. She's quite content if she never sees you again. In some way that would mean her therapy was successful wouldn't it?

File name: My Legs are MY Weapons
File size: 274 MiB
Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Never Lie to Princess Dakota Part 2 Dakota, Princess

Actress: Dakota, Princess
Description:
This is the final scene in this hot series. Princess Dakota continues to totally dominate uncle ernie. Slaps across the face and a whole lot of bouncing to punish him. She pulls her thong aside and orders his tongue in her dirty hole. As he dutifully licks her clean she comes up with a great idea. Why limit his mouth and tongue to toilet paper duties? Why not just use his mouth as her toilet bowl.
Naturally uncle ernie is horrified at the idea but Princess Dakota uses physical power to get the message across that he has no choice.

File name: Never Lie to Princess Dakota Part 2
File size: 393 MiB
Duration: 7 min 37 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
No Crying Allowed Audition to be a Club Stiletto slave XI, Miss

No Crying Allowed - Audition to be a Club Stiletto slave XI, Miss

Actress: XI, Miss
Description:
The beautiful Mistress XI absolutely loves to hurt men's cock and balls. It's hard to find suitable slaves who can handle that level of pain. When an eager slave volunteers to audition and hopefully become a ClubStiletto slave, Mistress XI is only too happy to put him to the test. Grabbing his cock and balls, she tugs, twists and squeezes hard until he begs for mercy. She slaps, whips and even knees him directly in the balls sending him to the ground where she makes him kiss her shoes and then she sits on him like a pony as she further whips his balls from behind. Mistress XI had a lot of fun abusing this candidate and the end result is that you will likely be seeing him in more scenes in the future.

File name: No Crying Allowed - Audition to be a Club Stiletto slave
File size: 271 MiB
Duration: 5 min 17 s

Download:
No Crying Allowed - Audition to be a Club Stiletto slave XI, Miss

RedHulk

Forum Lord
No Fuck Just Farts Kandy, Mistress

No Fuck - Just Farts Kandy, Mistress

Description:
Kandy takes special pleasure in punishing losers who assume they can get into her pants. She invites said loser over, he thinks he's scored a hot and quick piece of ass, but next thing he knows he wakes up and is locked in her toilet box... there is no way out. She tells him he is not getting what he expects but rather is about to be buried in toxic farts. So you can see and hear the farts first, Kandy sits off the back of the box, to begin. Her plump ass is a treasure to behold and she lets out long farts that will excite any worm who knows subjugation in this form is what he needs. A lowly fart sniffer to a superior Woman. Watch as Her anus opens to expel each fart. Next Kandy moves her ass over the opening, sealing it tightly before resuming with more farts. Her slave kicks frantically and begs to be let out but Kandy is having nothing of it. She gasses him with one ripper after another - hot juicy, Mexican fiesta food farts. In fact, she is farting so copiously she believes she's about to have an accident! And look who's ready to receive the treat. Definitely a classic that you will enjoy today and every day for years to cum.

File name: No Fuck - Just Farts
File size: 422 MiB
Duration: 6 min 49 s

Download:
No Fuck - Just Farts Kandy, Mistress

RedHulk

Forum Lord
No More Air for You T, Mistress

Actress: T, Mistress
Description:
Mistress T loves to push boundaries and limits. This includes actual physical limitations like being able to hold one's breath for minutes. She loves sitting on a slave's face and using it as furniture when she's on the phone or on the computer, but she despises being interrupted by the thrashing and convulsing of the slave when he is desperate for air. Today, she sits on gaspman's face and begins his training for surviving under her beautiful ass for extremely long periods without a breath. No more air!

File name: No More Air for You
File size: 404 MiB
Duration: 10 min 53 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
No Respect for Weak Men Bijou Steal, Mistress

Description:
So what if he took her out to an expensive restaurant? He is still a pig. He thought she'd fuck him if he spent enough money on her. Typical. So Ms Bijou decides to teach him that it is he who has to earn HER respect, not the other way around. In fact, after his poor choice of expensive restaurant, he needs to win her back by being an upstanding man. If his knees hit the floor, he's out of her life. Can he pass this test of manhood? (Includes ball kicking from front and back, and some ball punching. His balls are tightly cinched, which makes them extra sensitive!)

File name: No Respect for Weak Men
File size: 349 MiB
Duration: 6 min 49 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Nothing But Furniture Yuliya, Mistress

Actress: Yuliya, Mistress
Description:
Mistress Yuliya is famous for using male slaves as furniture. You can find her sitting on their faces pretty well all the time. Except for when she is using them as transportation and riding them somewhere. Mistress Yuliya has become so accustomed to using men's faces as her seat, she really doesn't even notice them anymore. They cease to exist. They are simply objects serving a function of being her chair. Their struggles to breathe have no effect on her. She could care less if they don't have any oxygen. All she wants is a nice, comfy place to sit and relax. Mistress Yuliya never has any problems finding willing victims to be her furniture.

File name: Nothing But Furniture
File size: 339 MiB
Duration: 6 min 37 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Nothing To Offer Jasmine, Miss

Description:
Miss Xi and Mistress Jasmine are tired of receiving your endless emails and ridiculous cock shots. They decide to give you a reality check. They don't spare the degrading verbals, and even wonder about the kind of underwear you wear, and the kind of underwear you sniff. Mommys most likely! Certainly you couldn't fill those boxers, and have no girlfriend to speak of whose thongs you could jerk off to. The closest you ever get to pussy is sniffing the crotch of Mother's sensible underpants.

File name: Nothing To Offer
File size: 489 MiB
Duration: 8 min 10 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Office Duties with Boss T T, Mistress

Actress: T, Mistress
Description:
Your new bitch boss will have you on your knees doing double duty to keep her ass & pussy properly serviced. You'll lick her clean & pleasure her whenever she wants. You'll even learn to love the taste of anything that comes out of her. Features: Face Sitting, Asshole Cleaning, Human Toilet Paper Training, Consumption Training, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship.

File name: Office Duties with Boss T
File size: 240 MiB
Duration: 8 min 15 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Oh the Things We Will Do to You Jasmine, Miss

Description:
Mistress Kandy and Mistress Jasmine own you completely and they discuss all the things they plan to do to you. They cover a lot of slave duties so you better be prepared to serve them on many levels. This is total slavery and ownership, not just catering to your personal little fetish. You might be made to do things you don't really want to do but that's what true slavery is all about.

File name: Oh the Things We Will Do to You
File size: 255 MiB
Duration: 4 min 24 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ordered to Suck Cock Part 1 Kandy, Mistress

Description:
Mistress Kandy is lying on the bed having a much needed discussion with her husband. His cock is simply too small and she has announced that he will now be her cuckold, 24/7 for the rest of their marriage. She revealed what his duties will be and besides eating cream pies and doing clean up, he will be sucking a lot of cock and even serving her lover as a slave. Her bull lover has the right to discipline hubby if he feels like it.
Once her lover arrived, Mistress Kandy ordered her hubby off his knees and to stand so she could compare his penis with her lover's cock. What a joke her hubby had between his legs. Barely two inches. She burst out laughing and ordered her hubby to suck her lover's cock. She made him play with his balls and really deep throat her lover as she continued her verbal attack on how pathetic her bitch hubby truly was. This is the start of a VERY different life for her hubby.

File name: Ordered to Suck Cock Part 1
File size: 257 MiB
Duration: 7 min 0 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ordered to Suck Cock Part 3 Kandy, Mistress

Description:
This is the final scene of this spectacular series. Mistress Kandy has ordered sissy princess to suck her cuckold hubby's cock. They laugh at how pathetic the two of them are, trying to suck cock but unable to make each other hard. Mistress Kandy hurls insult after insult to thoroughly humiliate them both. Then she orders them to trade places and her hubby is now sucking the sissy princess's cock.
After enjoying the show, Mistress Kandy brings her stud lover into action and makes her hubby and the sissy princess suck his cock and lick his balls. Again, the verbal embarrassment and degradation is non-stop. Mistress Kandy decides it would be fun to see her stud shoot his load all over both bitch's faces. He strokes his cock and explodes all over the faces and in the mouths of both bitches while Mistress Kandy laughs and laughs. They smear the cum all over the bitch's faces. What a terrific way to spend the afternoon.

File name: Ordered to Suck Cock Part 3
File size: 319 MiB
Duration: 8 min 38 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Outed to Your Wife Jasmine, Miss

Description:
Mistress Jasmine knows all about your dirty little secret. She is also very close with your wife, disclosed to her your habit of seeing dominatrixes and more specifically, your obsession with sucking cock. Jasmine is treating your wife to a night out on the town, and they are going to pick up a hot stud or two. You will be waiting at home, wont you? Waiting for them to return so you can prime that studs alpha dick and watch as he fucks your wifes brains out.

File name: Outed to Your Wife
File size: 272 MiB
Duration: 6 min 17 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Overwhelmed Jasmine, Miss

Description:
This slave is one lucky man. He has Mistress Jasmine ass-crushing his face and Mistress Kandy teasing his cock after hurting it earlier. Of course, this little bitch enjoys the attention; his dick is rock hard as the girls playfully slap and his cock around while Jasmine occasionally allows him to snatch a quick breath from underneath her ass. In the end, they permit the sucker to cum.

File name: Overwhelmed
File size: 548 MiB
Duration: 8 min 49 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Party Foot Boys Cum for Kandy Kandy, Mistress

Description:
During Mistress T's fabulous party, Mistress Kandy took two of her foot boys and ordered them to worship her feet. Getting her feet licked has always had an arousing effect on Mistress Kandy and when she gets turned on, she often likes to give her foot boys a little treat. Tonight, she allows them to stroke their little dicklets and if they show they are worthy by passionately worshiping her feet, she will allow them to cum. One foot slave in particular was so enthusiastic, Mistress Kandy focused on him and gave him a most erotic countdown. She took her time and drove him crazy with desire. She edged him and edged him until finally she ordered him to shoot his filth all over his stomach. She scooped it up with her toes and made him eat every last drop of his filthy sperm. We can hardly wait for Mistress T's next party.

File name: Party Foot Boys Cum for Kandy
File size: 313 MiB
Duration: 6 min 4 s

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!