• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

When left alone with myself a collection of hot photos

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Sweet & Horny Carolina Sweets

Sweet & Horny Carolina Sweets

Description:
Carolina is sweet as cherry pie. We have our share of naughty girls, and we've seen a few of them in this issue. Carolina, on the other hand, is a sweetie pie who's never been in trouble a day in her life. But that doesn't mean she's a prude. She's a good girl who's just beginning to explore her sexuality and wants to learn more. "I know guys think I'm cute, but some of them don't want to date me because they think I don't put out. They're wrong; I'm really horny!" Are you a virgin? How much sexual experience do you have? "Wow! You guys get right to the point, huh? [Laughs] Well, I'm not a virgin, but I haven't exactly been with a lot of guys either. I don't want to fuck the whole world, but it would be nice to have someone that I could sleep with regularly. I only started masturbating last year and lost my virginity soon after that. Before that I was really focused on school. Lately I'm so distracted by being horny that I can barely concentrate on my homework." So from the little sex you have had, what do you like about it? "I know that I really like doggie-style. I also love to be eaten out, but I still feel awkward about giving blow jobs. It's not that I dislike them, but I'm not sure what I'm doing. I need someone to teach me so I can be more confident. I want to be good at sucking dick! There's still so much to learn, but I'm open to it all. I'm also looking forward to experiencing a guy with a huge dick. It's what I daydream about in class. Seeing that anaconda pop out of his pants, grabbing it and not having my fingers touch, feeling how thick it is as it slides into my pussy."
Keywords:
Masturbation, School Girl, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Carolina Sweets

Photo resolution / format:3000x2002 / JPG
Picture(s):41
Size file: 46 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Sweet & Horny

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Babyface March 2000 Heidi

Babyface March 2000 Heidi

Description:
Little Red was walking home from school one day, when the big, bad photographer asked her to play. She couldn't resist the treats he offered, so her breasts and her pussy, naked, she proffered. He loved the idea, so he asked her for a strip tease, and Little Red was more than happy to please. So she took off her blouse, and she took off her skirt, but she held onto her undies...damn, what a flirt! With a sigh she exhaled, then her panties came down, and what he saw, smooth and soft, did not make him frown. She then spread her cheeks, showing her wonders down below, and thanks to the photographer, you too can see the show!
Keywords:
Redhead, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Heidi

Photo resolution / format:1200x793 / JPG
Picture(s):53
Size file: 20 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Babyface March 2000

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Cute In Curls Kandy Robinson

Cute In Curls Kandy Robinson

Description:
What do teen girls fantasize about? If we use virginal Kandy as an example, they probably think about the little things more sexually experienced folk take for granted. For example, the idea of showing someone her perky boobs for the first time ever turns Kandy on immensely. She's never even kissed a boy, and it makes her wet whenever she thinks about it. "I have never even worn a thong before!" You read right. In this day and age when girls prance around the beach in butt floss, Kandy has never even worn a thong under her clothes. "Cotton undies are just so comfortable. I can't imagine wearing something that is always wedged in my bottom. Some girls at school make fun of me because I wear 'granny panties,' and because I've never even kissed a boy, but I want to. It just hasn't happened yet. The thought of touching tongues with a boy makes me feel all funny in my privates." Could you describe this funny feeling for all our horny readers? "Well, it feels like a jolt of electricity going through my body, or like, a hot flash. My skin gets all tingly and my nipples get hard almost instantly. Then my crotch feels like it's on fire. I think it's my clit that I feel throbbing, and sometimes I'll get wet and soak right through my panties. The last time that happened was when I accidentally bumped into a boy at school." As you can tell, it doesn't take much to get Kandy all fired up. If just bumping into a boy makes her pussy wet, imagine what would happen to Kandy if she actually got some action. "I know I'm really inexperienced and stuff, but I do want to fool around. I want to have my first French kiss, and even though I'm not really sure of what people do when they fool around, I want to find out. I touch myself at night thinking about a boy's lips all over my body. Especially in my naughty parts. Do boys like to do that? I hope so because I think I would really like it if they did it to me."
Keywords:
Redhead, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Kandy Robinson

Photo resolution / format:1063x1600 / JPG
Picture(s):44
Size file: 13 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Cute In Curls

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Babyface March 2000 Missy

Babyface March 2000 Missy

Description:
Her boyfriend has gone away to school leaving this adorable teen all alone and horny back home. What's a gal to do when she still wants to stay faithful, but she still wants to "take care of business"? Why, she goes to town with a big dildo, that's what. Micheala's man gave her this not-so-small toy when he left, and in return she's posed for this pictorial so he can have something to pump his monkey to while he's gone. Now, that' a considerate girlfriend!
Keywords:
Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Missy

Photo resolution / format:1200x790 / JPG
Picture(s):57
Size file: 13 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Babyface March 2000

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Caught In Her Headlights Linda Lay

Caught In Her Headlights Linda Lay

Description:
Linda likes to flash her full tits for fun! Most 18eighteen readers love innocent girls. But you have to admit there's something tantalizing about teen babes with a wild streak. Linda falls into the latter category. She just wants to have fun, and she's not afraid to show off her body. "Sometimes my friend will pick me up and while we're driving on the highway I'll flash my tits to guys. It's fun, and they love it as much as I do!" Who wouldn't love to see hooters on the highway? It would make traffic much more bearable! She also likes to cum a lot! "I love pussy--my own and other girls'. I masturbate all the time. I think it makes my pussy tighter. And I try to have sex twice a day, with guys and girls. I'll do whoever is hot and available!"
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Linda Lay

Photo resolution / format:1200x800 / JPG
Picture(s):40
Size file: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Caught In Her Headlights

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Sorority Slut Teagan Summers

Sorority Slut Teagan Summers

Description:
Are sorority girls really sluts, Teagan? "Hell yeah! Don't let them fool you; the rumors are true. I'd say about 85 percent of sorority girls are sluts who love cock...and pussy. At least all the ones that I know do!" In Dec. '10 you posed with Isabella. You two still dating? "Oh, yeah. I love that girl! And since then we've done some more kinky stuff like three-ways and lezzie orgies. I love that we can both share a cock and have oral sex with other girls and it's cool. We're having the total college experience, complete with lots of sex!" How did the three-way go? You weren't a virgin to cock then, were you? "Oh, no way! I'd fucked guys before. The three-way was so hot! We live in a coed dorm so we invited some guy who lives on our floor to our room. Then we just ripped off his clothes and took turns sucking his cock. Isabella even gave me a little lesson. Then we took turns riding him like cowgirls!" Did you both have orgasms from fucking that guy? "We did, but honestly we make each other cum better. I don't wanna diss that guy though. He did really good considering that two hot chicks seduced him and then fucked the shit out of him. We did lots of different positions, and while he was fucking me, he was eating Isabella's pussy. I was pretty impressed. Not just any guy can keep his cool while he fucks one chick doggie-style while the other girl licks his balls. I mean, he held out till the very end. And when he came, he gave us both facials! Then Isabella and I kissed with cum all over our faces and lips."
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Teagan Summers

Photo resolution / format:1200x797 / JPG
Picture(s):46
Size file: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Sorority Slut

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
18eighteen February 2008 Ziggy Blue

18eighteen February 2008 Ziggy Blue

Description:
How's it going, Ziggy? You're such a hottie. Tell us a little bit about what you look for in a guy. "Thanks! Well, I am not looking for a guy 'cause my parents want me to study and focus on college. But if I could have a boyfriend, I would want one that looks a little like that rocker guy, Gene Simmons. I think he is so hot! I know he is older and stuff, but do you see what he does with his tongue? It's hot! It makes me wanna do naughty things!" It sounds like you are into oral. So, do you like to give head, or get it? "I know it's going to sound like I'm a total prude, but I have never given head or had a guy eat me out. Isn't that terrible? All the girls I know are all into that and have done it with a bunch of guys. But I've only been with one guy and all he wanted to do was stick his thing in me and that was that. When I asked him to taste me down there, he told me that girls are nasty and that guys just don't do that. I dumped him, but still have never been eaten." So you must be hurtin' for a squirtin', huh? "That's so funny! Yeah, I am hurting! Thank goodness that my older sister bought me a toy for my birthday! I use it every night and fantasize that it's an older rocker guy who is eating me out and then fucking me really hard. I cum and cum!"
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Ziggy Blue

Picture(s):80
Size file: 27 Mb

DOWNLOAD - 18eighteen February 2008

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Fit For Fucking Vanessa Cage

Fit For Fucking Vanessa Cage

Description:
Do you like to workout, Vanessa? "Yes, I do. I've always been active. Exercising just makes me feel better. I get so many benefits from it. I stay healthy, fit and horny! I really think that exercising is the key to feeling sexy. It keeps your body in shape so you feel confident, and I read somewhere that it makes you want to have sex and helps you last longer when you do. It seems to be working for me. And I find that one of the best times to have sex is right after you workout when you're all hot and sweaty." What's so great about post-workout sex? "I think it's the subtle smell of the other person's sweat and that post-workout high that you're already feeling. It triggers some kind of animal magnetism in our brains or something and it just makes sex feel so good." What's your favorite kind of exercise? "I like to run and do yoga and lift weights. But sex is definitely my favorite form of exercise. It's intense, it gets your heart rate up, it feels amazing, and it's something that I'm always willing to do."
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Vanessa Cage

Picture(s):48
Size file: 30 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Fit For Fucking

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Bustin' Out Laylah Diamond

Bustin' Out Laylah Diamond

Description:
When did you get all those curves? "Just recently. Last summer I went from being completely flat to having these boobs! At first I was a little embarrassed about them, so I didn't even bother to get new bras. I was still wearing my old training bras! It was okay cause they kept my boobs squished down, but they all eventually broke." Why were you embarrassed of your boobs? "I'm really short so I think I look funny with these big boobs, but it's mostly 'cause of all the attention. Before boys never really paid attention to me, and especially not my body. I was always just one of the guys. But now that I have boobs they think I'm a slut. I'm so not! I'm just a nice girl with big boobs. I haven't even had sex yet, so I don't think it's fair that I get called a slut just because of my chest." Don't most girls want bigger boobs? "I guess other girls do, but I was fine being flat. But I don't want to keep talking bad about my boobs. I like them now. One thing I've noticed is that they've become really sensitive. When I was flat my nipples didn't have much sensation, but now when I touch them I get so turned-on. And now that my chest is bigger it tends to rub against things more, like my desk at school. When that happens I get chills down my spine and wet in my panties. That's definitely a good thing."
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Laylah Diamond

Picture(s):43
Size file: 39 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Bustin' Out

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
18eighteen January 2008 Heidi Robins

18eighteen January 2008 Heidi Robins

Description:
Heidi, you are looking hot in your holiday outfit! Any sexy plans this year? "Well, it's a secret, so don't spill the beans, okay? This year, I am gonna give up my cherry on Christmas Day! Isn't that awesome? I wanted to make it really special so I bought sexy panties and even some cute candles. My boyfriend is gonna be so excited, 'cause up until now, I only ever gave him hand jobs and only let him put it in my mouth." That's the best gift you can give! Do you think he knows? "No way! He thinks I'm waiting until I get married. But, I can't wait anymore. I'm just too horny. I even think about sex while I'm sleeping 'cause I have hot dreams and then I wake up and my pussy is all wet!" Are you going to let him cum all over you, too? "No, I want him to cum inside me. That's my second gift to him. I started taking the pill so he can pop his load all in me over and over. I can't wait until I feel it all warm and gooey in my pussy."
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Heidi Robins

Picture(s):70
Size file: 20 Mb

DOWNLOAD - 18eighteen January 2008

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Daytime Tease Catie Minx

Daytime Tease Catie Minx

Description:
What's the best way a guy can please you, Catie? Give us some tips... "I still haven't had a whole lot of experience, honestly. I'm only starting to figure out what my hot buttons are. My clit is definitely one of them! I like when guys kiss me a lot and finger me really soft to start, rubbing my mound in circles til I get really wet. I also love to get eaten out. Boys tell me all the time how sweet my cunny tastes and that really gets me going. One guy would put his cock slowly in me and then take it out, and then back in and out, over and over until it drove me wild. It made me cum so hard!" Catie is only a little bit of an exhibitionist...Cute girl Catie showed off her perky tits and smooth, pink pussy in the great outdoors for our Sept. '12 issue. Now she's back and hotter than ever, publicly teasing her deliciously hairless cunny and asshole for your jack-off pleasure. Do you like going down on guys too, Catie? "At first, I wasn't so sure [Laughs]. The first guy I was with didn't have the nicest cock and I wasn't even sure what I was doing, but luckily I've seen some pretty nice, hard dicks since then. And I've been with guys who are good at letting me know how I'm doing so I'm now officially a fan of the blow job! I just love the glazed-over look on their faces when I put their dicks in my mouth, and I've even gotten pretty good at deepthroating, too!"
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Catie Minx

Size file: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Daytime Tease

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Wide Open Cali

Wide Open Cali

Description:
Cali is a cutie from Dallas. Not everything is bigger in Texas, as evidenced by this sweet petite teen. This 18-year-old is fresh out of high school and loves going to Cowboys games and watching Netflix. She also has a healthy libido with daily masturbation, frequent sex and a love of ass play. How did you get so flexible, Cali? "I'm a dancer. It's one of my favorite things to do. I also feel that it's kept me in good shape, which allows me to wear the short-shorts, mini skirts and crop tops that I like. I'm an exhibitionist so I like to show off a lot of skin." Have you ever had sex in public before? "I have several times. I love the thrill. I've had sex in parks all over my hometown, on the play-grounds there or hidden in the trees. I once had sex at the mall. That was crazy! My boyfriend started rubbing my pussy and fingering me in a store, and after that I had to fuck. I went into a fitting room and snuck him in a couple of minutes later. We kept it quiet so we wouldn't get caught, but it was still so hot! And of course I've had lots of sex in cars parked in random places. I've never been caught, but I kind of wish someone would see me in the act. It'd be a turn-on."
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Cali

Photo resolution / format:2002x3000 / JPG
Size file: 34 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Wide Open

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
A True Freak Skye Lynne

A True Freak Skye Lynne

Description:
Can we call you Skye-high? "[Laughs] Because I joined the mile-high club? Absolutely! I loved doing something that naughty so close to other people. The flight attendant totally knew, but that made it much more exciting." Are you a bad girl? "Who's to say? [Laughs] I went to a really conservative Catholic high school, so some people might think I'm rebelling against that upbringing, but I've always thought of myself as independent and wanting to explore all that life has to offer. I lost my virginity in front of a crowd of other kids while they had a running commentary. It was hot being watched, and even hotter because I knew I was doing something that nobody else in my clique had done. I love being the first to do something. That's why I've got more sex skills than the average 18-year-old. I'm a master deep-throater, I love getting fucked and I'm multi-orgasmic." You have to elaborate on that now. How many times can you cum? "Nobody ever believes me when I say this, but when I was in high school I had 150 orgasms over a six hour period. It was very intense. I tell this to guys and they roll their eyes, but girls can cum without producing anything, so our bodies can just keep going. Towards the end it was way easier to get off, I would just touch my clit and cum. I couldn't walk the next day, but it was worth it!"
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Skye Lynne

Photo resolution / format:1200x801 / JPG
Size file: 10 Mb

DOWNLOAD - A True Freak

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Cum To My Selfies! Jenna Marie

Cum To My Selfies! Jenna Marie

Description:
Jenna, since you're here taking nude pics, does that mean you like to send out naked selfies? "Yeah, I do. Before I came to shoot for you guys I was a selfie maniac. Well, I still am. But now at least I'll have professional photos to show people. But you should see my phone. It's filled with pictures of my tits, ass and pussy. Before I used to be a little scared to send out my nudes, but now I don't care. Everyone my age does it. And when you start sexting with someone it just makes it that much hotter. But there's a process. You can't send a pussy pic right off the bat. You have to start with underwear, then topless but covering your boobs. Then maybe a butt shot, then boobs. And if you know you want to fuck the guy, then you send the pussy pic." Has a guy ever sent you a pic of him cumming to your pics? "One guy sent me a pic of his cum all over his sheets and said it was thanks to me. I was flattered, but at the same time I was kind of disappointed. Cumming on the sheets is a waste. I told him his cum would look much better on my body or face." Did he get to cum on you? "Yep! The next day he came over and we fucked. I told him to cum on my face, but he only made it to my belly 'cause he pulled out at the very last second. We were so caught up in the sex that he wanted to keep his dick in my pussy as long as possible. 'Cause you know, with a facial he has to pull out with enough time for me to get on my knees. But that's okay. Then he took a pic of the cum on my belly. Much better than the first cum pic he sent me!"
Keywords:
Amateur, Blonde, Solo
Cast:
Jenna Marie

Size file: 30 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Cum To My Selfies!

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Sugar Lips Tai

Sugar Lips Tai

Description:
A teen like Tai tastes sweet as candy. At least that's what her boyfriend tells her. "My boyfriend says that his favorite thing to do is go down on me 'cause my pussy tastes so sweet. He calls me sugar lips. It's funny 'cause most people think he's talking about the lips on my face," Tai told us. She also mentioned that it's her favorite thing for him to do, too. Especially since she hasn't given up her V-card yet. This guy eats you out and you haven't fucked yet? "Not yet, but it's not like he isn't getting off either." Tai is fair. She sucks her boyfriend's cock off completely whenever, wherever he wants, including public places. And according to her, she makes him cum in two minutes flat. "I guess I do have more than one pair of sugar lips."
Keywords:
Asian, Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Tai

Picture(s):160
Size file: 47 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Sugar Lips

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
A Perfect Pair Annabella May

A Perfect Pair Annabella May

Description:
Annabella loves to flash her titties. They're fucking nice and she knows it. "I've been asked if my boobs were fake before, but they're not! I'm 100 percent real, and if you don't believe me, you can touch them for yourself. They're perky and firm." A frisky flasher can do no wrong! They might stop traffic, and they might cause a wife to slap her staring husband. But when these pert titties are bared they demand attention. Stop and look at your own risk. Annabella claims no liability! Tit-play is the way to win Annabella over. It makes sense that such perfect boobs would be sensitive and in constant need of attention. "The way to my pussy is through my boobs. If you massage them and tweak my nips I get wet instantly. Having my boobs touched and sucked makes me want to feel a dick in my pussy so bad. Even if I'm not in the mood, playing with my tits will always sway me."
Keywords:
Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Annabella May

Picture(s):57
Size file: 19 Mb

DOWNLOAD - A Perfect Pair

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Ready To Get Freaky Michelle Myers

Ready To Get Freaky Michelle Myers

Description:
Michelle is tired of all the masturbating she does. "I mean, it feels great and all when I'm rubbing a vibrator on my clit, but I think it's time I felt the real thing. I'm like, obsessed with having sex. I think about it all day long." What's the furthest you've gone? "I've made out with guys and had my tits sucked. Some guy fingered me, but that was only once. We were behind the portables after school making out and stuff. He slipped a hand down my shorts and I was wetter than I'd ever been before. He stuck one finger in and said I felt really tight." Why didn't you go further? "We were going to, but right as he pulled down my shorts a teacher caught us! Ever since that day all I can think about is what it would've been like to have his tongue in my pussy, and his cock, too."
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Michelle Myers

Picture(s):51
Size file: 12 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Ready To Get Freaky

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Jammin' The Clam Marry Queen

Jammin' The Clam Marry Queen

Description:
Marry, what does a super hot chick like you do for fun? "I fuck myself a lot. I could do it for hours every day. I'm really horny, so if I don't do it daily I go crazy. I could just fuck guys, but I don't want to be a slut. And I meet too many shady guys anyway. Masturbating is fun and safe." You're not a virgin, are you? Not that it's a bad thing! "No, I'm not a virgin. And I do like fucking. I love fucking. I just have high standards. I have to be really impressed with a guy to fuck him. It hasn't worked out with any guy I've met lately so I just stay home and make myself cum over and over again. But when the right guy comes along I am going to screw his brains out. My sexual appetite can be too much for my vibrator because it runs out of batteries so quickly. Hopefully I won't be too much for the next guy I fuck!"
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Marry Queen

Size file: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Jammin' The Clam

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Just Having Fun Bexa Pierce

Just Having Fun Bexa Pierce

Description:
Bexa doesn't want any strings attached. "Right now, I just want to have fun. I'm too young to get tied down. I don't want a boyfriend. I want to be able to hook up with a guy if I feel like it. And I'm having fun taking these naked pictures, too! I don't want some jealous boyfriend to stop me from living my best life." Are you hooking up with a lot of guys? "I have like two regulars that I see, and some random encounters. There's just nothing like new dick. And I have this fetish for swallowing cum. Every guy's load tastes different, and I want to taste them all!"
Keywords:
Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Bexa Pierce

Picture(s):98
Size file: 97 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Just Having Fun

TheOroPlayer

Forum Lord
Lil' Pussy Ana Rose

Lil' Pussy Ana Rose

Description:
She's a small girl who loves big dick! Ana may be a size 0, but she doesn't shy away from eight-inch cocks. That's why she came to our studio--to suck and fuck the biggest dicks we could give her. She tried two on for size, and they barely fit inside her tiny pussy. "It can take a little bit for a hung guy to get inside of me, but I'm not one to turn down a challenge. And once it's in, it's so worth it." How do you manage to take such big cocks in your pussy? "If I'm really horny I'll get super wet, and that always makes things easier. So the guy will usually eat my pussy and ass until I cum once or twice. Then he sticks his dick in and works his way in slowly until he's balls deep. I love feeling my pussy stretch as he inches it in."
Keywords:
Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Ana Rose

Size file: 46 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Lil' Pussy

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!