• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Goddess Natalie - Thanks Giving Cooking Lesson For My Maid

Listing Description:Well, I may not be American nor care much about Thanksgiving, but since it's yet another celebration that will allow me to eat lots of yummy things and be treated like a queen, why not? Why not have my little pet cook for me and serve me, that is, of course!

I really like Thanksgiving treats and sweet potato casserole is one of my favorite dishes. I still remember when I first tasted it and felt the combination of marshmallows and sweet potato in my mouth. Damn, my mouth is already watering just remembering that taste!

Well, you better do a good job at recreating that dish I tried years ago in Boston, because if I won't like it...you won't like my punishment, either. And while you're cooking, I'm gonna sit there inspecting you and giving you instructions on how to cooking, while sipping ch4mpagne and smoking shisha.

You think you can do a good enough job? Well, you better watch and learn from this little preview of how I like to train my pets! Cause you are most certainly next, little one!

Keywords: Domestic Service Maid, Domestic Discipline, Maid Training, Thanksgiving, Goddess Natalie, Fetish

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:17:34
Size: 1 GB
Resolution: 1904x1088

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3882115dc68a/Goddess_Natalie_-_Thanks_Giving_Cooking_Lesson_For_My_Maid.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Beautiful Girls - She loves sitting on the faces of disobedient girls and boys

Listing Description:Princess Joel is so sexy! She loves sitting on the faces of disobedient girls and boys. Leather pants, a leather vest, red hair and a delicate ass on the face. Paradise for slaves!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Humiliation, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Joel Spitting Smoking, Foot Gagging Foot Smother, Foot Licking Foot Humilia, Boot Fetish Face Fetish, Socks Foot Smelling, Foot Parties, Dirty Socks Female Domina, Pantyhose Domination, Feet Licking, Foot Licking Foottickling, Foot Fetish Foot Smelling, POV Spitting, Young Mistress

Length: 00:07:15
Size: 450 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a1035a4707d62/B...n_the_faces_of_disobedient_girls_and_boys.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: AstroDomina - GangBang Domination

Listing Description:Sydney assigned one of her slaves to be a 'video slave' during her visit in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, the slave was three hours late (no joke, he was really 3 hours late.) The planned organized shoot turned very sour for Sydney's video slave as the moment he walked in, cameras started rolling for the intro of the most intense caning lesson of his life. Sydney decided to cane her video slave 180 times, one for each minute he was late. With red marks on his back and a publicly humiliated face, Sydney decides to throw her slave in the frigid pool to end the first caning flight. But wait! There's more. Just when the humiliated and drenched slave thinks his punishment is over, he enters the second class from where Miss Brooks and Sophia Stone joined in the ceremonies!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Miss Brooks, AstroDomina Domination, Dual Domination, Double Domination Domination, Goddess Sydney, Sophia Stone

Length: 00:11:13
Size: 567 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0c9eb65d60cdb/AstroDomina_-_GangBang_Domination.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Mistress An Li - Endless Cane Torment

Listing Description:It's caning day, bitch. What a lucky little boy to have the attention of three Goddesses on your puny male body! Sure, it hurts, but it sure as hell is better than nothing.

When Cybill Troy, Renee Trevi, and I get together, no man walks away unscathed. And you - you're going to crawl away in complete and utter defeat. There is no end in sight with our caning. With you locked up in the stocks and your balls exposed to us in the humbler, everything is fair game for the stinging of your canes. You'll be whipped until you cry, scream, bruise, and beg...and even then, we'll keep on going.

Why? Because we like it. It's our job to remind male scum like you that you're weak, that you're our toy, and that you are utterly helpless to do anything about it. So give up. Who knows how many hundreds of strokes you'll get today? Who knows when we'll get bored of you and move onto other helpless male flesh?

Your ass, leg, and balls are ours. You will be caned until you are nothing.

Keywords: Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Female Supremacy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Mistress, An Li, Renee Trevi, Asian, Corporal Punishment, Cybill Troy, Triple Domination

Length: 00:14:14
Size: 830 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ce55b0184568/Mistress_An_Li_-_Endless_Cane_Torment.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Kelly Sunshine, Goddess Sapphire - Pain Slut Ball Busted

Listing Description:If you know anything about us, you know that ballbusting is our absolutely favorite! Most men are too much of little wimps to let us sock their cocks around, but that's too fucking bad. Our slave today is submissive as fuck and will do whatever it takes to please us. We strip him down and give his cock and balls some pain to remember! Such a lucky bitch!

Keywords: Ball Busting, CBT, Double Domination, Kicking, Dual Domination, Kelly Sunshine, Goddess Sapphire

Length: 00:11:51
Size: 682 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/289e15783bb99/Kelly_Sunshine,_Goddess_Sapphire_-_Pain_Slut_Ball_Busted.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: AJ Applegate - Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33 - Scene 1

Listing Description:Hot blonde AJ Applegate may look like the girl next door, but she's actually a cruel and demanding mistress. In her POV, she orders you to your knees and teases you mercilessly, makes you beg as she plays peek-a-boo with her firm, gorgeous rump. She commands you to tongue fuck her ass and you're only too happy to comply.

Slave Chad gets a face-full of pretty pink and white panties as Mistress AJ straddles his head. She FACESITS and REVERSE FACESITS, making her slave smell her holes through the thin, wet cotton. He can't help but jerk off as she grinds and bounces.

She allows him to remove her panties, then lets him tongue her holes until she cums. He nearly explodes as well, but she slaps his hands away from his cock. She's the only one allowed to orgasm today! She SMOTHERS him brutally as punishment.

Finally she allows him to WORSHIP HER ASS, licking her bouncy cheeks and tonguing her tight asshole until she cums again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AJ Applegate, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Blonde, Blond Hair

Length: 00:31:05
Size: 621 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ea7f7a7998cbe/AJ_Applegate_-_Facesitters_In_Heat_Vol._33_-_Scene_1.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Mistress Patricia - Two Asian Mistresses Feeding Our Slave

Listing Description:Slave, it's feeding time. Mistress Youko and Mistress Patricia will prepare special food for you.

First, you can have some appetizers, Our spit. Yummy. Getting excited for your meal?

Watch Us use Our divine feet to compress the fruits and feed you. You can lick that dripping juice from Our toes. We'll use Our toes to play with your tongue. We chew the fruits and share them with you. Food tastes better when mixed with Our precious spit.

Such a lucky slave you are, fed by two beautiful Asian Mistresses. Now, open your mouth again.

Keywords: Food & Object Crush, Asian Princess, Barefoot, Chewing, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish, Small Feet, Mistress Youko, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Asian Feet, Asian

Length: 00:12:24
Size: 910 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9db69f1545e5a/Mistress_Patricia_-_Two_Asian_Mistresses_Feeding_Our_Slave.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Princess Nikki Cruel - Me and Christina fucking a loser

Listing Description:Me and Christina Ventura have fun fucking a loser in his disgusting asshole.

Keywords: Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Nikki Cruel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Christina

Length: 00:19:57
Size: 585 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e1c514df78e12/Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Me_and_Christina_fucking_a_loser.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Goddess Zephy - sex slave for MY pleasure!

Listing Description:I love walking all over my lil dumbass, but sometimes I just need dick! and since no one else was available, I used my slave's!! he's so whooped on me it's PATHETIC. I make him serve my goddess pussy, suck on my tits and then I fuck his cock to multiple orgasms and his plump balls >:) Chastity turns my slave into a completely subservient, drooling, obedient, foot licking sexual object--and he's been chaste for a LONG time (notice how huge and swollen his balls are lol!!). Of course, the ONLY one receiving pleasure is ME. I spit on his face and cock because that's what I think of them, and mock him for being turned into a cuckold/foot loser, then fuck him over. I've come home from plenty of dates and made him lick my boots while hearing all the sexual details lol!!!!

Before the clip, I had him licking my shoes and feet...that's why I was so horny!!

Keywords: Verbal Humiliation, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

Length: 00:17:16

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a45c9e116960/Goddess_Zephy_-_sex_slave_for_MY_pleasure!.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Goddess Cheyenne - Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Listing Description:The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. The Goddess penetrates her fuck slut with her large rubber strap on dildo as the slave moans and groans to the rhythm of Goddess Cheyenne's pulsing hip action. She then initiates a 10 count thrust into his man pussy. Goddess Cheyenne then instructs her fuck slut to jerk himself off while pumping his man hole as he shoots his man milk all over himself to the great enjoyment of the Goddess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Bound Orgasms, Latex, Goddess Cheyenne, Bondage Male, Bondage

Length: 00:08:44
Size: 221 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e62acaa5fa56d/Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Latex_Slut_Thoroughly_Fucked.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Padrona Era - Cadet Trouble!

Listing Description: Two of our soldiers are in punishment, they are lying in the sun on the ground and they will have to stay there for a long time. I and Corporal Courtney Morgan are going to monitor them. To humiliate the cadets is always a great pleasure, tempering their spirits and strengthening them. Courtney and I get our boots licked by the cadets, they have to lick even the dirty soles. The two cadets will be commanded by our boots, they can do nothing, they've to submit to our boots!

Keywords: Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Shoe & Boot Worship, Military, Uniforms, Double Domination, 404 Not Found, Padrona Era, Mistress A Roma, Mistress Era, Mistress Tatuata, Mistress Italiana, Mistress In Rome, Dungeon In Rome, Role Play, Landscape

Length: 00:06:25
Size: 516 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/835f29d7daa6d/Padrona_Era_-_Cadet_Trouble!.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Obey Melanie - All you can Eat

Listing Description: It's time to cuckold in the new year. Show your place at My ass. You are My pussy eating slave. And guess what's on the menu? It's time to get a taste of whats to cum. It will be bitter. And it wont be you. Fulfill your resolution to be My pussy eating cuckold and taste cum while you lock up your belt. It's going to be a long year. But when your mouth meets My lips and you taste whats in store for you, you'll know it's going to be a happy one.

Keywords: Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Creampie, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Blow Jobs

Length: 00:09:31
Size: 538 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd21e11663a1d/Obey_Melanie_-_All_you_can_Eat.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Jhonn - Beautiful Ebony Girl With French Toenails

Listing Description: 6It is difficult to find ebony models, beautiful, with beautiful feet and who do this job, there are many factors to make it happen and here is another beautiful ebony girl with beautiful feet, Kaliane is very shy, she just loved making this worship scene, she said who wouldn't feel like doing footjob, said that maybe one day he can do it but today he wouldn't like it and I understood and recorded only this worship video, it was a delight.

Keywords: Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Toe Sucking, Sole Licking, Ebony Foot Fetish, Kaliane, French Toenails

Length: 00:16:09
Size: 951 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d06587832e053/Jhonn_-_Beautiful_Ebony_Girl_With_French_Toenails.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Fetish Liza, Lady Renee - Fucked on the strap-on chair

Listing Description:We are admiring our new lounge chair... it has the perfect shape for a slave bending over and getting fucked from both ends. And that is exactly what we are going! Our anal slut needs a good stretching and will be spitroasted for our pleasure. First we fill up his mouth with our big cocks and then lead the whore on to our strap-on dicks. Front and back of this slave meat needs to be penetrated at the same time.

Keywords: Fetish Liza, Liza, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Lady Renee, Redhead, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Leather, High Heels, Gloves, Boots

Length: 00:13:09
Size: 340 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2153d1338475a/Fetish_Liza,_Lady_Renee_-_Fucked_on_the_strap-on_chair.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Ignored Beneath My Magnificent Ass

Listing Description:This is the follow up video to Sinful Pleasure's top selling face sitting clips "Beneath My Magnificent Ass #1 and #2"!

Trapped beneath her illustrious and glorious ass, Mistress Synful Pleasure completely ignores her pathetic victim, while she sucks the oxygen from his lungs. She hasn't a care in the world, as she checks her phone, files her nails, and generally does just about anything other than give this loser beneath her the time of day.

Alternating positions, Mistess Pleasure is a sight to behold as she completely controls her puny submissive, with nothing more than her voluptuous ass. Resting full weight on his nose and mouth, he has no choice but to lie there and take it.

But he knows full well that there's really no other place that he would rather be than under her ample derriere and ignored by this magnificent Goddess. What a lucky fool he is, indeed.

Keywords: Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Redhead, Bondage, Humiliation, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Slave Training, Objectification, Female Superiority, Corporal Punishment, Ass Sniffing, Human Furniture, Sensual Domination, Discipline

Length: 00:06:38

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e1b960fbd7a33/DomNation_-_Ignored_Beneath_My_Magnificent_Ass.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Goddess Zephy - Louboutin shoe job!

Listing Description: This is the only way lowly dirt bags like you deserve to get off--with the scum on the bottom of my shoes. The same shoes you sniff and lick after my dates with real men haha! I love giving shoe jobs, it's a feeling of power to stand over a slave and determine the fate of his pleasure with my foot. And it's also humiliating to get off with the bottom of a woman's shoe...especially when she makes you lick the bottom clean of your own cum. There's some CBT during the clip; I was trying to stuff little loser's nuts into his asshole with the tip of my shoe lol, and I stand on his cock and balls in my beautiful heels as well as some post orgasm torment. Nothing's for free, bitch.

Keywords:Shoejob, Made To Cum, Footjob, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, CBT, Men Made To Cum, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Shoe Licking, Orgasm, Orgasm Control, Zephy, Zephianna

Length: 00:09:04
Size: 415 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a8714d4b7e260/Goddess_Zephy_-_Louboutin_shoe_job!.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: Obey Melanie - A well trained dick gets 2 cum

Listing Description: Training a mans cock isn't easy. It takes a lot of work and dedication. But I'm willing to put forth the effort to make sure it cums properly. First I train his balls until I have them bouncing delightfully with each swat of My crop. Then I work on his dick until it erupts hilariously right in front of Me. But one things for sure, only a well trained dick gets to cum!

Keywords: Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Made To Cum, Orgasm Control, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT

Length: 00:09:57
Size: 665 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c9abd6438743a/Obey_Melanie_-_A_well_trained_dick_gets_2_cum.mp4

p1go

Registered Member
Title: DomNation - Helpless To Her Sadistic Whims

Listing Description:In this video clip, the incomparable Goddess Chloe turns up the volume on her pet's pain tolerances. And the crueler she becomes, the more enthralled and submissive her slave grows. With each blow from her whip, her power over him grows exponentially, and she takes him deeper and deeper into her world of pain and servitude.Bound and naked in the center of the room, her slave can only stand there in dire anticipation of the next excruciating blow, as Chloe stalks her prey from every possible direction. Controlling his every movement either by grabbing his throat or hair, Chloe's slave is completely helpless to her sadistic whims.

Keywords: Beatdowns, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Goddess Chloe, Corporal Discipline, Female Dominatione, Beat Downs, Female Supremacy, Discipline, Humiliation, Degradation, Female Superiority, Slave Punishment, Slave Training, Pain Pet

Length: 00:06:06
Size: 611 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6cd7292591acf/DomNation_-_Helpless_To_Her_Sadistic_Whims.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!