• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture, bondage, whipping, humilation

Lumen LeFleur... Zero Fucking Remorse

Lumen LeFleur has been having an affair with Nyxon's husband, and she just can't wait to get herself off to the sexy photos he just sent her. As she's busy with her Hitachi, we hear a door slam & in storms an angry Nyxon. Feeling confidant about catching her in the act, Nyxon confronts Lumen who doesn't seem to have any remorse at all. Determined to teach this hussy a lesson, Nyxon lunges at Lumen placing her hand over Lumen's mouth. The next scene opens up with Lumen bound in a tight hogtie on the floor & ballgagged. Nyxon wraps a tight microfoam OTM gag over the ballgag & around Lumen's head, then grabs the Hitachi & begins teasing Lumen a bit. Lumen gets really into it & just as she's about to cum, Nyxon turns off the Hitachi & throws it on the floor. She tells Lumen that she can finish herself if she can wiggle over to the vibrator & pick it up, then makes her exit. Determined to get off, Lumen moans through her gag as she wiggles over the Hitachi & picks it up.

00:10:38 | 1120 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Kacie James tries a new leather armbinder

Cute Kacie James! I went over to her place and brought my new leather armbinder for her to try. Kacie stripped completely naked, which I didn't even ask for, but I think Kacie feels bondage should always be nude. I can not disagree with her on that! The new armbinder is quite good, and Kacie loved the color! She struggled around for a while to see if it was secure enough.. check the video to see if she got out of this!

Model(s): Kacie James

00:04:03 | 438 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Catherine Sterling & Ami Mercury

Catsuited Companions Curvy Ami Mercury & Slender Catherine Sterling's Consensual Bondage Session takes a turn toward Double-Crossed Damsel in Distress!
" Dressed in shiny spandex stirrup-foot catsuits and strappy, high heeled sandals, a pair of pretty gal pals spoon on their bed, stroking their similarly clad bodies, engrossed in the feel of the stretchy encasement of clothing. Copper haired Ami Mercury admires how the tight greeny blue color suit looks on her body and how arousing it feels be encased in that manner; she wonders how it would feel to be tied up and enjoying it. Next to Ami, her blond girlfriend Catherine Sterling is thinking just the same thing... Luckily Cat has prepared a special surprise for her slinky suited playmate Ami! Reaching over to the bedside drawer Catherine retrieves a ballgag in a shade of purple to match her own unitard, and handgags Ami before revealing this toy of bondage pleasure, buckling it in place in her willing lovers open mouth. But Catherine has another surprise, she beckons a broad shouldered guy in to the room to assist in tying up Ami into a hogtie! As Ami gets a roping from the capable hands of this man, Catherine adds extra pleasures with caresses and gagged kisses, releasing her own and Ami's stirrup-ed feet from their heeled, peep-toe sandals. Once Ami is in a tight hogtie Catherine leaves her to struggle in her restraints with a parting kiss. but the handsome handy man has other ideas, taking a hold of Cat and tying her up into a cross legged hogtie next to Ami! A final surprise for the two tied up women, as this consensual bondage takes a turn and he takes one of them with him! "

00:20:55 | 835 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling

Futile Struggles for Sweater, Skin-tight Jeans & Argyle Socks-clad Catherine, Rope Bound on her Bed by Buxom Broad Sandra Silvers! DiD Wool Bondage!
It seems the latest British bird to work as a secretary for Sandra's husband has gotten eyes for the man of the house. Sandra has dealt with this situation before, and knows a way proven to gain control of the flighty filly's emotions with a secure ending for all concerned. Any protestations Miss Sterling may have on her unfolding situation are muffled by the thick bandanna scarf cleave-gag Sandra deftly folds between her lips! Next come a series of ropes, Sandra taking no nonsense from the squirming foreign exchange employee, as buxom broad with stunning silver hair ties up her wanton charge. Tethering tight ropes secure the bemused beauty: arms bound behind Catherine at the wrist, a chest harness further restrains her upper body, then her legs are bound just below her knees and around the ankles. Once shapely MILF Sandra is satisfied, she leaves the girl to think about her position, and her predicament!
Cat sets about trying to escape her bondage, so we are able to enjoy her struggling and writhing on the bed, 'mmpphh'-ing ineffectually into her gag. Wearing a blue cable-knitted sweater, tight denim jeans and color coordinated woolen Argyle socks, this wool-wearing woman's energetic efforts to escape offer great views of her whole body, as she tosses and turns, not to mention those fluttering fingers fumbling for knots and wriggling wooly toes! However, none of this has a visible impact on the ropes binding her, so Cat edges to the side of the bed, struggles to her feet, and hops around in search of something to use on the ropes. When this is proven fruitless, she desperately tries to work the ropes loose against the bed-post. Foiled again, Cat slumps back onto the bed. As sweatered sweetie Miss Sterling is trying to call for help through the scarf in her mouth elicits an unhoped-for response... The return of stern and determined Sandra to strictly strap Catherine into an un-relenting hogtie, socked feet flailing futilely, after a further muffling gag of course, this time an over the mouth (OTM) bandana - bandit style!

00:18:47 | 751 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Discretion Is Advised: Christian Wilde and Lauren Phillips

Christian Wilde is stressed out and needs a good massage. His regular girl is not available so the agency sends a replacement in the form of the sexy, voluptuous redhead Lauren Phillips. Mr. Wilde is somewhat famous, so he requests whoever comes to do the job be very discreet and private. Lauren recognizes Mr. Wilde right away. During the massage she tries her hardest to contain her excitement but she is smitten and can't help herself as she sneaks a deep and inappropriate feel of his ass and then even touches his dick to "help relieve his stress". Christian knows now this little slut wants cock real bad so he's going to have his way with her. Lauren eagerly submits to sucking Christian's big cock. She takes the whole thing deep down her throat easily, and loves it. Mr. Wilde pulls Lauren's shirt and bra off revealing her massive tits and lets her know she will be calling him 'Sir' today and that he is going to use all her holes to make his cock feel spectacular. Yes sir! This is like a dream come true for Ms. Phillips. She is more than willing to give him whatever he wants. First Lauren is tied up on her back with her legs spread wide open. Christian fucks her wet slutty pussy as her big juicy tits bounce with every thrust. She takes it like a good whore and then Christian slides his cock in her ass and fucks her deep and hard, making Lauren squeak and giggle as her eyes roll to the back of her head. Christian shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth fucking making her clean off all that ass and then fucks her huge tits and both of her holes thoroughly until she begs to cum. Christian is not done with his little fuck-doll! Next, Lauren is tied up to the banister with her limber legs stretched high and wide. He fills her ass with hard cock and pounds her sloppy wet pussy some more. He keeps his dick buried deep in all her holes until Lauren begs for his load. He shoots hot cum all over her juicy whore ass, trembles with satisfaction and makes plans for their next appointment.

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Beard, Big Ass, big dick, Big Tits, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, dom, Domination, Facefucking, fake boobs, Hairy, Humiliation, massage, natural boobs, Redhead, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, slim, Spanking, Straight, Submission, switch, Tattoo, Titty Fucking, toned, Vaginal Penetration, versatile, white

01:00:28 | 2190 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Elizabeth - bolero jacket on top of the cage

Cute Elizabeth's first time on BeltBound.com and she was so excited to get strapped in bondage! She's just perfect, with her big soft boobs and pale skin. And she is local too, so let me know if you want a custom shoot with her! She can handle a lot of bondage, gags, clamps, and she is very kinky! Elizabeth needs to be restrained in a bolero straitjacket of course, so her boobs are still visible and vulnerable. She is sitting on top of a cage, so two simple frog tie straps make her helpless, as she can not step off the cage. A perfect struggling damsel in red and black!

Model(s): Elizabeth

00:04:09 | 448 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

My boyfriends special Valentines Treat

It's getting close to Valentine's day and I just can't wait to give you your treat. You're at work but I thought I would show you just what you'll be coming home to. I start the video showing off my new lingerie set I bought just for this occasion, I know you will love it!

I also brought along a bag of pretty red rope that I will use later and a new little toy I thought might be fun. I reveal a black dildo. This is to help me demonstrate what to expect when you get home. But first I'm going to tie myself up a little.

I take out some bundles of red rope and start to slowly tie my ankles together, I lift my nylon clad legs in the air so you can see they are tied good and tight. I follow with my knees as well. Now that should do until you get home, I don't want to get too excited before you arrive.

Now the fun can really start! I just enjoy the feeling of the rope on my legs for a while before grabbing my new toy. I explain how I'm going to do the same actions on you when you arrive home. I start very slowly, gentle kisses and lick teasing you softly. We don't need to rush this experience do we. I stick the dildo to the wall and on all fours I lick and suck imagining you are here with me right now.

After a while of teasing and enjoying myself I start to explain my plan. I have recorded all this so I can send you this video whilst you are at work. You will have to finish your day knowing that I am here practicing on my new toy when you could be here with me right now. Don't keep me waiting long now love!

00:15:51 | 295 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Missy

This is an cruel, intense, and sadistic session for Missy. She has been in HELL! for less than two days and already her head has been shaved, her udders have been skewered, she has suffered unspeakable indignities and humiliations. She has suffered agonyon the Moroccan Torture Table and was used as only a bitch like her can be used. But there is more, much more, coming.

Now the cunthole will become a suffering hucow. While her udders are being tortured in a brutal milking machine, she is held in place unable to move, and then she is beaten with the prison strap. Her moans turn to screams. Her screams turn to cries. Her cries turn to sobs as she turns into a destroyed puddle of cuntmeat. As a final insult, "CUNT" was boldly marked on her humiliatingly bald head, a label she had to wear even after she left HEL!

Yes, it has been a very hard few days for this bitch.

00:12:11 | 188 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:

Hana vs. The Monoglove

I'm happy to welcome another newbie to Bondage Junkies, Hana. When she told me she was double-jointed I had to see for myself. Using one of my tightest armbinders it slid up her arms like butter. Hana is so flexible in fact that even with everything strapped tight, she still had some wiggle room. Nothing a quick rope harness couldn't fix. Gagged and blindfolded she tries her to try and get free but is all smiles when I finally let her free. For her first time bound, I'd say she liked it!

00:09:23 | 140 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Intruder tells me to strip and cuff myself

Just another day in the Missy household. I am getting ready for bed and putting on my comfy pink PJ's after a long day at work. I can't wait to just get into bed and be all cozy and relax. But when I pull back the covers I am surprised to find two pairs of metal chained handcuffs. That's very odd, where did they come from?!?

Suddenly I notice out of the corner of my eye someone standing in my bedroom doorway. This makes me jump and ask the intruder what they are doing here? They seem to be here for me and I'm told to strip out of my PJ's in front of them. I try to resist but the intruder is having none of it and makes me see things are going to go his way whether I like it or not. I start to remove my clothing very slowly confessing how humiliating this all is and that they should just leave now and I won't say anything.

They of course do not listen. I am down to only my tiny lace panties and think that we are done here but the intruder insists that I keep going and remove my panties as well. I really try to resist, trying to hold onto what little dignity I have left but of course the intruder couldn't care less about my dignity. I lovely remove the fabric leaving me completely naked in front of a complete stranger. I try to cover myself but I am told to spin around so they can get a good look at me.

I'm told to get onto the bed to receive further instructions. I'm told all I need will be found in my bedside table. I lean over and collect a roll of PVC tape and scissors. I'm instructed to stuff my panties into my mouth and tightly wrap the tape around my head keeping them inside. I protest but we know how this goes. I tightly wrap the tape around my head and show off how effective it is to the stranger. Next I'm told to take a pair of cuffs and bind my ankles together followed by my wrists bound behind my back.

Naked and humiliated I struggle on my bed for a while whilst the stranger just watches, he has a smug smile that only grows and my please become more desperate. He finally comes closer to me and I think that finally he may have had enough but to my dismay he only heightens my torment.

Now my ankles and wrists are bound together with a final pair of hinged cuffs. Keeping me in a restrictive hogcuff position. The metal cutting into my skin the more I struggle to be free. The more I seem to moan and beg the more excited the intruder seems to get. Will he ever let me go?

00:16:41 | 425 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Darina Nikitina - Handcuff Struggle

This is Darina's second challenge. And she really hates the collar now. This clever girl thinks she can pull on the collar to get the contacts off her skin. That doesn't work, because it is too tight (and locked), but she tries to touch the collar after every shock. We ended up handcuffing her behind her back. Darina struggled a lot, because we suddenly went from powerlevel 5 to 20 and gave her many shocks. She knows a trick to get her hands to the front again, but with all this shocking going on she couldn't do it. Great struggle!

00:09:55 | 1050 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Nelly and Lili versus the double ballgag

The double ballgag is one of the hardest and most annoying things you can imagine. You're gagged, you can't take it off, and to make things worse, you are connected to someone you thought was a friend. Well, no matter how close you are as friends, a double ballgag will always cause some irritation. You feel every single slight movement of your friend. Why can't she just sit still? Why is she drooling all over you? It's so hard to be in this predicament! Poor Nelly and Lili!

Model(s): Lili, Nelly

00:03:56 | 425 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

The bad girls dirty pantyhood

I start off with a heavily layered gag. I start by removing each and every layer knowing that you will enjoy this so much. I finish by removing the 2 pairs of soaking panties from my stuffed mouth.

I've been such a naughty girl and I deserve to be tied up and thoroughly gagged. I strip out of my outfit leaving my bra, panties and shiny knee high boots on. Now I'm ready to be gagged again.

I start by stuffing a pair of panties in my mouth and then wrap silver PVC tape around my head to keep it in tight. I finish this gag with a pantyhood over the top. Now let's have some real fun.

I pull out a wand vibrator and proceed to grind on the toy, moaning through my gag as I feel the pleasure go through me. I can't help but show off for you knowing you just love to watch me.

After I have gotten myself thoroughly worked up I now start to remove the gag layer by layer again. I have an idea. I take off my now soaked panties and pantyhood myself with them.

It just proved to turn me on more, smelling my own arousal on my panties. Now maybe you can tie me up so I can be frustrated and punished for being such a bad girl.

00:16:02 | 520 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Sincere Submissive - Karly Baker

I never got the chance to meet Karly on her first visit, but I knew she was cute as a button and had a great attitude...meeting her was no disappointm ent....She is adorable, tiny, soft and charming...She gets a bit more interesting when you tie her up...She feels it, and she shows it....This one has a deeply sincere interest in bondage and submission, and she allows me to torment her, in order to find her limits....

00:38:40 | 1.32 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Sybil's Secured Spa Day

After a hard week at work, Sybil was very anxious to unwind, and what better way than with a spa treatment? Unfortunately, she was so exhausted she couldn't bear to leave the house, so what could she do? Fortunately for her, a brand new in home spa service had just become available in her area. Unfortunately for her, the man running the service used it as a front to tie up gorgeous women! Sybil learned this far too late, and now she was stuck in a tight purple cocoon, thrashing in anger and frustration! Would she ever get out?

00:21:59 | 882 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Perfect Female Bottom - Melody Marks

Melody is just the perfect female bottom...she's sweet as suger, hot as fuck, and has all the right curves...and of course, she enjoys being on bottom...Her little pussy gets so sensitive after she cums, she can barely stand it, but she endures everything I give her today, including multiple screaming orgasms...and those moans and screams are just as sweet as she is..

00:43:37 | 1210 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Exploiting Serena - Serena Avary

Serena's tits and ass are simply perfect...her entire body glows with the sexy health of a young lady who takes good care of herself...She just loves to be objectified for that beauty too...being bound and used is nothing but a good time, in Serena's eyes...I thoroughly enjoy my time feeling her up and having my way with her bound body.

00:59:59 | 1630 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Emily vs. Her Constant Cooldown

Even though Emily really loved the leather restraints, she had second thoughts on the final accessories. However, there was no denying how good she looked with the blindfold and ballgag harness. For her reward for being a good sub, she's told she can be released after she has at least one orgasm. To make it interesting, the wand is only activated when a nearby button is pressed. While blindfolded, Emily will have to navigate between the wand and the button to keep it going long enough to cum. With the random timer only giving her up to 60 seconds after each press, any momentum she gains is quickly dashed. Each time, leaving Emily more and more frustrated.

00:18:56 | 383 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Cindy Dollar - extreme elbow bondage

These black clover clamps are brand new, so they are very painful. Cindy wanted to remove them after a few seconds, so I had to prevent that by strapping her in belts really tight. Crushing elbow bondage and cuffed wrists, a harness ballgag, and bound ankles. Cindy was only able to hop, but that hurt her nipples even more.
Don't worry though, Cindy is a bondage enthusiast, she loves a challenge (even painful ones), and she was already asking for more bondage right after this shoot! So much fun to work with her!

Model(s): Cindy Dollar

00:04:08 | 446 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!