• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture, bondage, whipping, humilation

Amy vs. The Slow Timer

Amy vs. The Slow Timer

You have to admire her confidence. After putting on the ballet boots for the first time Amy strutted around my living room with ease. When I asked if she could stand for ten minutes she rolled her eyes as if the task was a simple as breathing. With her hands in leather mittens I connect them to a ceiling anchor and leave her to stir. Within minutes I can hear the moans of discomfort through her gag starting to set in. By the time I add a crotch rope she's left unable to find any position comfortable. Amy pleads through her gag and I just show her the timer. It's only been 5 minutes dear... 5 more to go.

Tags: balletboots, ballgag, challenge, crotchrope, drool, predicament

00:08:02 | 120 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e260d1b00cb1a/bjv-1184_Amy_vs._The_Slow_Timer-_04.mp4

Jenny - armbag photo shoot

Jenny - armbag photo shoot

Jenny is a new girl who we found on a modelling site. We (kind of) do photo shoots, so we wrote her about a nice fetishy modelling assignment. We did not expect her to respond, and we were amazed when she did. and even more when she actually showed up! We got out our clean white paper background, and started shooting her. It was just like any other model shoot for Jenny, except that she was locked in an armbag wearing a leather collar, and a strap on her knees and ankles. She did not like that. At all. But then again, it is hard to find modelling assignments these days, so she couldn't really complain.

Model(s): Jenny

00:04:10 | 125 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a16332cc6924a/bb172_Jenny_armbag_photo_shoot-_04.mp4

MB510 - Crystl and Lynn - emotion and fear

MB510 - Crystl and Lynn - emotion and fear

Remember Crystl and Lynn, two gorgeous lovers / dancers / models? They are back! Locked in their chastity belts, these graceful girls will lock on FIVE pairs of neck cuffs today. This is a lot bigger challenge than you might think, since Crystl has had some very bad experiences in the past that are triggered by anything that goes around her neck. We would not advise anyone to try this but Lynn wants to help her terrified girlfriend through this. So they are going to try it anyway. They have each other for comfort, it is beautiful and very intimate to watch!

Model(s): Crystl • Lynn
Gear: Chastity Belt, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Neck Cuff

00:05:34 | 593 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/01aa98ebfb7f1/MB510_Crystl_and_Lynn_emotion_and_fear-_02.mp4

March 19 - Pink Chair

March 19 - Pink Chair

PD goes at spacegirl with a cattle prod, and in the next moment he buries a vibrator in her pussy. Bound to the pink chair for the duration of an informal live feed, spacegirl is forced to take everything PD metes out as he drags her back and forth over that rich and delicious edge, the divide between pleasure and pain.

It starts innocently enough, with spacegirl in shackles and chains and working on a computer. The chat voice sputters in and out. Soon enough, spacegirl is bound to the chair and gagged with hard plastic tubing held in place by a metal band. A bag tied over her head has her measuring her breath as PD binds her breasts. A cattle prod, seen in the background (and with it the vibrator) shocks the bottom of her foot. Afterward, PD fingers her pussy. Now her mouth is stuffed and taped. Rope winds around and around her neck, from her shoulders to her chin. She's slapped. Her eyes are taped. She's given shock after shock to the breast and pussy. spacegirl freaks, spewing out gobs of snot that drip down her face.

A scary clear latex hood with "accents" at mouth and eyes and an opening at the top - out of which pours her hair - makes her look like a doll. This is soon replaced with a spider gag so that her gag reflex can be tested. A dildo is plunged into the back of her throat, deeper and deeper. After she's passed this test, the dildo ends up inside her cunt. A cigarette burns her breast and pussy, then her mouth is taped shut again. A pussy flogging leads inexorably to the vibrator on her clit. She looks so sad when the vibrator goes away.

00:38:42 | 191 Mb | 320x240 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d44eda6e3ca9b/Pink_Chair_Spacegirl_saf.mp4

Grand conclusion of London River BaRS show

Grand conclusion of London River BaRS show

London River Maestro Jack Hammer 2015-10-12
The final part of London River's blistering live BaRS (bondage and rough sex) comes to a conclusion as we stick this flexible and toned starlet into a tight leather straight jacket and dick her down without mercy.

The leather straight jacket holds her like a hug, keeping her firmly in place but allows her bound breasts to jut out. London is already dazed and loopy, unable to even get her eyes uncrossed. The show is relentless and fast paced, never giving her a chance to get on top of it.

We fold her up, jack knife her in half and ragdoll fuck her all over the bed. Both ends of this cock slut are stuffed full of dick balls deep as London drools and whimpers and cums over and over. Orgasms destroy this one, and London is long gone.

If only they all reacted this well. We fuck her limp and leave her drained. The beatific grin dancing across her drool covered face shows just how much she enjoyed herself. Always a pleasure my dear, come back any time...

00:15:06 | 196 Mb | 704x576 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d0b10ef223c1/Grand_conclusion_of_London_River_BaRS-_05.mp4

Xander Corvus, Penny Barber, Mercy West

Xander Corvus, Penny Barber, Mercy West

Discipline for Mommy's Little Anal Slut

Penny Barber had one little problem: her out of control little slut step daughter Mercy West. Using her perfect MILF body and uncontrollable sex appeal to bring Mercy's punk boyfriend on board for disciplining Mercy, she get's a little more than she bargained for. After having her juicy round ass spanked a deep red, clamped, flogged, and controlled by Xander's thick cock, she leaves Xander with a few tools to persuade Mercy with: handcuffs, wax, and a dress for her little princess to where to tea. All lines of dominance eventually meet in confrontation when Mercy starts acting up again, resulting in Xander and Penny teaming up to get that pretty little punk covered in cane marks and her boyfriends huge dick in her tiny virgin ass. With the newly minted little angel lapping at Mommy's cunt full of her boyfriend's dick, Mercy learns what it's like to really earn some cum.

Director: Ex Libris
categories: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, buttplug, Caning, Choking, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, Discipline, Electrical Play, Family Roleplay, Female Slave, Fingering, Fishnets, Flogging, glasses, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Hot Wax, Humiliation, master, Metal Plug, MILF, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Oral Sex, remastered, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, slim, Spanking, Spit Roast, Straight, Strap On, switch, Tattoo, Threesome, top, Vaginal Penetration, white, Zapper

01:16:41 | 2750 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/05dbb47e0ebb3/Discipline_for_Mommys_Little_Anal_Slut-_02.mp4

MB509 - Liz Rainbow - pussy weight lifting

MB509 - Liz Rainbow - pussy weight lifting

A new challenge for Liz Rainbow! Our brand new stainless steel pussy weight lifting set has arrived! It consists of a shiny smooth egg, a chain and 4 weights. The weights are 250 grams, 500 grams, 1 kilogram, and 2 kilograms!! The weights can also be combined for a total weight of 3.75 kilograms! We want to see how much weight Liz Rainbow can lift with her pussy! This is a lot harder than you might think. She can only use her inner muscles to grip the smooth egg, but as Liz is always horny it will slip out very easily, so she has to grip incredibly tight to even lift the smallest weight. Liz tries to lift 250 grams first, and she adds more weight as she goes. She goes all the way up to 2.5 kilograms this time! And she wants to come back to improve on that record!

Model(s): Liz Rainbow
Gear: Custom SteelBound Collar, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Jewel Buttplug, Weights Set

00:08:25 | 844 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d5a18429af9b/MB509_Liz_Rainbow_pussy_weight_lifting-_05.mp4

Lexi get more birthday torment - Lexi Foxy

Lexi get more birthday torment - Lexi Foxy

Nothing says "Happy Birthday!" like electrified nipple clamps. With the T.E.N.S unit set to shock Lexi when any noises hit the microphone it's time for Luci to have a seat. Where should she sit? Lexi's face looks like a comfortable perch. Luci's got that beautifully round bottom to completely smother Lexi. Every time Lexi gets to take in a big gulp of air she makes too much noise and gets a zap!

Birthdays are all about presents and cake. What goes on cake? Candles of course. Lexi gets a ton of wax dripped all over her back and ass. Getting it off isn't as easy as putting it on, but it might be more fun. Singletail and floggers are tested to see which one works better.

01:14:22 | 3960 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4fb710c776f38/RTB_1124-Birthday_Slut_Part_2_Lexi_Foxy.mp4

Keira Croft, Lydia Black - May 13, 2022

Keira Croft, Lydia Black - May 13, 2022

Keira Croft and Lydia Black: Anal Madness

Dressed in Latex, Keira Croft and Lydia Black tease each other. They worship each other's asses. Keira sits on Lydia's face, smothering her. They both deep throat a double ended dildo until they gag and spit all over. They even go ass-to-ass with this long toy and fuck themselves, their asses bouncing against each other. Keira squirts on Lydia's face while getting her ass opened up with the toy. Lydia gets strap-on fucked in her gaping hole.

Director: Charlotte Sartre
categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Ass, Big Toy, black hair, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gag, Gaping, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, slim, Small Tits, Smothering, spit, Straight, Tattoo, toned, white

01:09:32 | 4920 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/16680b6d4d9c1/Ki_Keira_Croft_Lydia_Black_May_13_2022-_02.mp4

Chessie Kay - fucked and milked

Chessie Kay - fucked and milked

Chessie Kay has got some very sensitive nipples! Even a short time on the goat milker will make her nipples double in size and the milking is quite painful for her. But we wanted to milk her today at a high power setting, so she needed some distraction from the uncomfortable nipple vacuum torture. What better way for a horny girl like Chessie than to use the fucking machine to help her through this hard milking session! The fucking machine is great, and Chessie did a little better during the powerful milking, but we decided to remove the fucking machine halfway to tease her a little. Chessie's huge udders are fun to play with, and this session more than doubled her nipples in size! Great results, but Chessie is still not a very happy HuCow. Let's hope she will settle in soon!

00:07:42 | 834 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cbce6b0b0df3b/HC_0421-Chessie_Kay_fucked_and_milked.mp4

Dec 13, 2019: Dolcett Delight | Alani Pi

Dec 13, 2019: Dolcett Delight | Alani Pi

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.

He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.

Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.

I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

00:32:21 | 1720 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/77d4e8e60b92a/IR_Dec_13_2019_Dolcett_Delight_Alani_Pi_saf_2.mp4

Makenzie vs. Her Inspiration

Makenzie vs. Her Inspiration

A little bored after school Makenzie decides to relax a bit watching one of her favorite bondage videos. She knew full well what it would do to her and within minutes she was pulling out her toys. Undressing to her panties and bra, Makenzie coils two ropes around her legs tightly. A crotchrope is next, just like in the videoc and a ballgag to keep her nosey neighbors away. The keys are tossed to the side of the bed before locking her hands behind her back to the crotch rope. Her playful struggles instantly massage the rope between her legs, getting her worked up even more. It's not long before Makenzie can't take it any more and grabs her vibe. The first orgams hits her hard leaving her completely satisfied and lusting for more. As each orgasm washes over her she can't help wish she could stay like this forever.

Tags: ballgag, crotchrope, frogtie, gagtalk, jeans, masturbation, orgasms, rope, self-bondage, tattoos

00:18:05 | 272 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/05221f79edf5c/bjv-1277_Makenzie_vs_Her_Inspiration-_06.mp4

Kim Cuffed, Roped And Gagged In Pantyhose And Boots

Kim Cuffed, Roped And Gagged In Pantyhose And Boots

Kim wears a black leotard and black patterned pantyhose before sliding into high heeled italian designer boots for you. Now she lets you cuff her wrists, which are protected by leather opera gloves. Then you tie up her ankles with ropes. And Next you take a few cords of rope and tie her knees and elbows, before you finally gag her with a pair of pantyhose...

Keywords: Pantyhose, Tights, Pantyhosegagged, Bound, Overkneeboots, Bodysuit, Tied Up, Leatherboots, Pantyhosefeet, Gagged, Kim, Boobs, Cleavegagged, Pantyhosegag, Boots, Gagged Women, Boot Fetish, Leotard Fetish, Handcuffs, Pantyhose Bondage

00:03:15 | 280 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/89b3545f5e963/Kim_Cuffed_Roped_And_Gagged_In_Pantyhose_And_Boots-_01.mp4

MB508 - Alisa tries the heavy stocks

MB508 - Alisa tries the heavy stocks

Remember Alisa? Well, here is a secret: her name isn't really Alisa. She is a fashion model with a very strict agency, who would never allow her to try this. But still she came back for more, she must really like it! We locked her in the same chastity belt again, chain style in the rear, because it was such a perfect fit. This time we make Alisa try the very heavy stocks. They are heavy, but once locked on the weight is not too bad. Escaping is impossible, as Alisa found out. Even when we helped her a little, she was still stuck!

Model(s): Alisa
Gear: Chastity Belt, Custom SteelBound Stocks

00:04:47 | 448 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c4e079e82f28e/MB508_Alisa_tries_the_heavy_stocks-_02.mp4

Mackenzie Maces First Rough Sex Scene

Mackenzie Maces First Rough Sex Scene

Hot chick Mackenzie Mace came to see the Face Fucking King for her first rough scene. I walk up and slap her titties and face and spit in her mouth. I put my cock all the way down her throat and fuck her face rough. I finger her tight fuck hole and pound her pussy with my cock. I blow my load in her mouth and she swallows it all. I jump on the couch and fuck her face and put her in a headlock. She rides my dick then sucks my cock and balls and licks my asshole clean. She rides my dick missionary then I flip her over and pound her pussy. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat fuck her. I put all my fingers down her throat. I step on her head and pound her hard from behind. I pick her up and fuck her face in a standing 69. I fuck her throat with a 13 inch dildo and then she licks my nipple and sucks my cock. I fuck her face and she eats my ass and rides my dick. I deepthroat her and fuck her pussy then hogtie her. I fuck her face and give her a facial. Mackenzie was a good girl for Daddy!

00:51:31 | 1420 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/094bca0fc6065/Mackenzie_Maces_First_Rough_Sex_Scene-_03.mp4

Codey Steele, Penelope Kay - May 14, 2022

Codey Steele, Penelope Kay - May 14, 2022

Penelope Kay: Fucked in Tight Bondage

Penelope Kay is the sweetest little thing when you meet her, but it doesn't take long to figure out how slutty she really is. She gets tied to a cage with her legs spread wide and her arms bound in a matching manner. Codey Steele begins by reddening her flesh with a flogger, before testing out her blowjob abilities. Penelope is very eager to please her master. She is willing to tolerate anything to get his cock shoved back down her throat, even if it is electrical play. After Codey fuck-starts her head, he decides that he wants to see if her pussy can handle the same amount of fucking. Penelope is put on a wooden box with one leg up and the other tied down and out of the way. Her arms are pulled above her head, leaving her completely helpless. Codey walks in and shoves his cock balls-deep inside of this slut and fucks her hard. He fucks her pussy and mouth, and eventually commands a squirting orgasm out of her slutty pussy. In the final scene, Penelope is face-down and ass up, and bound with leather belts to ensure she stays put for what Codey has planned next. He power fucks her until she begs him to breed her, so he fills her little pussy up with a hot load of cum. She pushes is out and has it fed to her.

Director: The Pope
categories: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Cage, Circumcised, Electrical Play, Leather, master, natural boobs, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Squirting, Straight, Sub, Tattoo, trimmed, Vaginal Penetration, white

00:56:47 | 2060 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d3d6fe3155669/Ki_103314_Codey_Steele_Penelope_Kay_May_14_2022-_05.mp4

Ashley Bulgari frogtied in leather mitts

Ashley Bulgari frogtied in leather mitts

It's always good to see Ashley Bulgari again, she is fun, and a beautiful pet slave! We have a new broad bondage belt that has attachment points on the sides and in front. But it is not a locking belt (just buckle straps), so we have to prevent Ashley from escaping by putting her hands in locking leather mitts. We then padlocked the mitts to the sides of the belt for a great bondage position. To make sure she remains in a good pet slave pose, we frogtie her legs with leather belts to make sure she will kneel for us and doesn't run away!

Model(s): Ashley Bulgari

00:04:07 | 157 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3de397ca51006/b...ied_in_leather_mitts_and_bondage_belt-_04.mp4

Mesa vs. The Tight Hogtie

Mesa vs. The Tight Hogtie

I knew what she was doing, but I was OK with it. As I listened to her pout that nobody had put her in any 'real' ropes for a long time. I could see the bait and what she was asking; Mesa wanted me to tie her up good and tight. Someone's got to make her happy right? I thought about all the positions I could put her in and settled on simple and efficient. Starting her off in a secure boxtie I finish her hogtie by drawing her legs up nice and tight. I could tell by her squirming it was exactly what she was craving. I could tell she was reasonably comfortable too which was good because I planned on keeping her there for quite a while.

Tags: gagtalk, hogtie, pantygag, rigging, rope

00:16:30 | 248 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5458271993910/Mesa_vs._The_Tight_Hogtie-_05.mp4

MB507 - Sophia Smith - bossy CEO captured

MB507 - Sophia Smith - bossy CEO captured

Sophia Smith is really giving all of her employees a very hard time. She is very bossy, shouting on the phone, shouting at her employees. Sophia just loves telling people what to do. Of course, when you behave like this in the office, there will be a day someone will no longer put up with it. Sophia wakes up, locked in a heavy collar chined to the wall. She has been locked in a tight chastity belt and her wrists are cuffed to the sides of the belt. Her skirt and top are gone! A little confused at first, she soon gets very angry. Sophia demands to know who put her there! Whoever did this to her will be punished, she shouts. Sophia Smith is furious!

Model(s): Sophia Smith
Gear: Chain Leash, Chastity Belt, Custom SteelBound Collar, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs

00:05:34 | 600 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/731ffec2ded27/MB507_Sophia_Smith_bossy_CEO_captured-_05.mp4

Elise Graves - May 17, 2022

Elise Graves - May 17, 2022

Self-Bondage - Elise Graves locks herself into unique metal bondage

Elise demonstrates how she enjoys playing when she is isolated at home. She begins already locked into a bespoke metal back brace, consisting of a very tight waist belt and a rigid metal collar. This brace makes it challenging for Elise to bend at the waist, which she needs to do in order to lock herself into a pair of unique metal shoes. Next, Elise begins fingering her asshole in preparation for the insertion of an ass hook that gets attached to her back brace. This hook makes squatting down extremely painful when Elise adds metal ankle cuffs to the mix. Soon, Elise's attention is turned towards her upper body, where she clamps her nipples, gags her mouth, and clamps her nose, creating a precarious situation for herself. After attending to her pussy with a vibrator, Elise seals her helpless fate by handcuffing her wrists behind her back.

categories: Anal Fingering, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bizarre, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Collar, Female Slave, Fetish, Gag, Hitachi, Kinky, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain Slut, Partner Studio, Petite, Predicament Bondage, shaved, slim, Small Tits, Straight, switch, Vibrator, white

00:21:39 | 1500 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/67cf9f8e0fd9f/Ki_103618_Elise_Graves_May_17_2022-_02.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!